Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Martin

This morning on "Live With Kelly" it looked like he has a toupee. The giveaway was the sprigs of hair in the front to make his hair not look perfect. Anyone else notice?

by Anonymousreply 63March 2, 2018 2:39 AM

No, just you.

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2017 6:51 PM

Oh you again.

No, he just dyes his beard and dyes his temples because both are graying. It's why he's been keeping the sides so short for a while.

He was blessed with thick hair so it'll last just a few more years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2017 5:49 AM

Ricky tells Andy he met his boyfriend and soon to be husband on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2017 1:12 PM

What does her wig look like up close in real life?

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2017 1:17 PM

He has dad bod now. Ricky is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2017 2:12 PM

He looks so tired.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2017 2:36 PM

He's just getting older .... he still looks hot. Cute story about meeting his boyfriend on Instagram and "no sex talk" for 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2017 2:45 PM

The man eats shit and drinks piss and thinks it sex and you all LIKE THIS???

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2017 3:01 PM

She has had 'work done'.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2017 3:08 PM

scat links please? i've never heard that.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2017 3:31 PM

You been living under a rock dear R10?

Ricky should hook up with Burke Ramsay. The house would be a shit palace!

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2017 3:37 PM

R6 That's what happens when you're 45 and you smoked before and raised two toddlers by yourself

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2017 3:59 PM

R3 I'm doubting the "no sexy talk for 6 months" thing but okay. I wonder if either of them posted more sexy pics of themselves on instagram during that 6 months. Because Ricky said he went 6 months without hearing his voice so you know he went through that instagram looking for pics after seeing his art.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2017 4:04 PM

Ricky is adorbs [html removed]

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2017 4:37 PM

R2, that pic is dated Sept 2013. We need to see a more recent pic to judge his hairline.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2017 4:43 PM

Ricky posts instagra pis of himself almost as often as a 28 year old muscled party boy with no visible means of support.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2017 4:59 PM

[quote] That's what happens when you're 45 and you smoked before and raised two toddlers by yourself

By himself you meant the nannies, housekeepers, drivers, and bodyguards.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2017 5:05 PM

Actually r17 - I heard Ricky did not want a nanny - his Mother was raising the kids. Now that may have changed, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2017 5:25 PM

OMG...fuckin' wig is so obvious...but she wears it well. Love you Ricky!!

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2017 5:32 PM

Ricky Martin has morphed into somebody's dad. Father Time strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2017 5:33 PM

R17 He didn't start using nannies until he started performing again on a regular basis.

He said for the first couple years he was a single dad with his mom helping, and that his personal assistant had to nanny him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2017 5:35 PM

R16 He seems like an insecure person. I know he says he prefers performing in front of a live audience as opposed to doing stuff in a studio with no audience so maybe he needs reassurance often.

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2017 5:58 PM

Whatever you say, no one performs and projects like Ricky. He knows how to use the camera. And the camera loves him.

by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2017 6:47 PM

I agree he is a top notch performer. He should give people like Zayn Malik lessons on how to really put on a show.

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2017 6:50 PM

True. He's an average singer and dancer but he's a top notch performer, and it's impressive how he can still dance around for 2 hours despite being 45.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2017 7:09 PM

He has admitted to being turned on by watersports but I do not believe he has ever said he likes scat. If so, provide a link or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2017 7:16 PM

Wig?

by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2017 7:29 PM

R22 it's not insecurity. Actors will tell you something similar. The connection to an audience is what is electric and makes them come alive. They feed off that energy. It's what enables them to perform the same role on stage night after night.

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2017 7:47 PM

R3 This relationship is gonna end horribly, isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2017 8:16 PM

He was on WWHL and seemed kind of dim. He is adorable though and still very hot at 45. I'm still not sure if he is 100% comfortable being gay either.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2017 5:26 PM

Ricky still does that thing where he pretends he doesn't understand English when he is asked a question that he doesn't want to answer. My Mexican Super does the same thing. So obvious and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2017 5:35 PM

The bf is hotter and probably smarter, but I'd say Ricky has made a great success as a pop star, even if he's not a HUGE pop star, and the bf will have a rough road making any kind of big money as a contemporary artist.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2017 5:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2017 6:45 PM

He's very attractive, but we all get older, as so has he.

He would look better if he would not dress and style his hair the way he does.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2017 7:13 PM

By which I mean: he dresses and styles his hair as if he were still a hot 29 year-old, and it's very evident he no longer is.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2017 7:23 PM

I recall being in NYC just a few years ago, and there was a sea of people on one of the streets off Time Square. Just people everywhere you'd look, all gathered and waiting. I asked who they were waiting for. "Ricky Martin!" one of the girls breathlessly exclaimed. He has both male and female fans. Interesting that his female fans did not desert him after he came out. I think this reflects a lot on who he is as a person. I was very impressed that he was still so popular.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2017 8:14 PM

He's very popular with Latino/a audiences still, r36, especially in cities that have large Latino/a populations that sustain a fan base for him.

I do not think you would find a lot of girl fans for him in Peoria.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2017 8:21 PM

Saw Ricky in the 2012 "Evita" revival on Broadway. Ricky sang well enough, but he's not much of an actor -- he basically played the part of pop star Ricky Martin. He's a handsome guy in person, but he was wearing a white shirt throughout, and you could see that he had on some sort of support garment underneath the costume.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2017 8:36 PM

Well, we've all seen pics of Ricky on the beach and his body is hot. Not sure why he'd need a support garment.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2017 8:37 PM

I don't think he wears a rug. I am sure there are plenty of "straight" do who would make an exception for Ricky. He just has that kind of appeal.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2017 9:52 PM

R39 He flexes in most of those.

He's starting to get a bit chubby when he doesn't flex.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2017 10:23 PM

Shocked at R33's Tom Cruise pic. I didn't realize he'd gotten so jowely.

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2017 10:28 PM

Didn't the Advocate say that Ricky was a "victim of Bi Erasure"?

Ricky can't be his true bisexual self publicly because of the politically correct Gay Nazis, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2017 10:28 PM

R43 did they? Usually people are complaining about the opposite, Ricky describing being bi but saying he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2017 10:35 PM

That IS what they were saying AFTER Ricky himself said early last year that he was definitely OPEN to having sex with women again after being exclusively gay for a number of years.

The Advocate said that Ricky was pressured to SAY he was gay when he was really bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2017 10:37 PM

Ah. He's more pressured into saying he'd bang a woman since like 90% of his fans are women.

There's a video of him kissing a woman who gave 90k to a charity for it and he didn't look too thrilled about the entire thing.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2017 10:53 PM

Well, at least Fred Figglehorn is honest about it. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2017 10:56 PM

This site is shit.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2017 10:59 PM

George Michael said the same thing? These stars are just being managed to make the utmost dinero. Ricky is gay, gay, gay.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2017 11:01 PM

R48 - OK, is someone holding a gun to your head to be here? Fuck off then.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2017 11:01 PM

I once said Ricky would be devastated that i am not available. But I tease and play hard to get. No real man wants a loose lady, and that I am not.

He's adorable. But to have some of me, he has to show his gentleman caller skills. hehe

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2017 11:37 PM

i hope ricky signed a good prenup because meeting and marrying somebody after you slid into their dms doesnt sound very smart

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2017 12:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2017 3:20 AM

He's always so philosophical. Like a fukin male Drew Barrymore.

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2017 4:02 AM

R54 And yet despite that he's such an airhead.

Pretty but stupid.

by Anonymousreply 55February 27, 2017 12:39 AM

What do you expect from an ex-Menudo?

by Anonymousreply 56February 27, 2017 1:25 AM

He's wearing that hideous new hairstyle so many men are sporting now where they shave the sides down to nothing and leave the hair on top long. It's a style horror. Can't wait for it to go out of fashion.

by Anonymousreply 57February 27, 2017 1:53 AM

Maybe he's afraid his hair is thinning on the sides

by Anonymousreply 58February 27, 2017 5:40 AM

Isn't that the same hair that neo-nazis and hipsters wear? It's called the Fash short for Fascist. Talk about both ends of the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 59February 27, 2017 12:09 PM

tiny tammy looks every bit of her 60 years in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 60February 27, 2017 1:54 PM

thats a terrible picture of Cruise..but aging happens to everybody and you can go to the gym constantly, not eat, and have plastic surgery to stave it off....but then thats not the best look either..............Cruise should just retire and disappear as he in not gracefully exiting and instead pathetically trying to hang on.

by Anonymousreply 61March 1, 2018 4:46 AM

R32 - he's a huge pop star. Your forgetting the is a huge world outside the USA. Latin America has close to twice the population of the USA.

There is another reason why artists prefer to preform in front of a live audience. They make more money. After the labels and everyone else takes their cut CD sales anent nearly as profitable as a sponsored concert tour.

I frequently consult in higher ed. Often putting me on contact with undergrads. I remember after he came out overhearing a conversation between three female undergrads. One was lamenting the fact that he is gay. One them was pretty funny. Commenting "yeah, that's all the stands between you and Ricky Martin hooking up is the fact he is gay. My fantasies are alive and well." So I'm not sure how much difference it makes for him to have come out.

As for his hair - look real to me He does seem to like to switch it up. Which always made me wonder if his plagued by a cowlick? I know I have to make it clear to anyone who cuts my hair where my cowlicks are. If my hair is long enough no problem. But too short and they start showing up.

by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2018 9:19 PM

He doesn't switch up his hair though. He's had the same faux hawk and undercut for a few years now. He only changes it by parting it in some photo shoots and stuff.

If you want rapid hairstyle changes then 1994-2006 Ricky is the example because he went from really long (GH) to short (Maria) to kinda long (Les Miserables) to shorter than before (1999) to kinda long again (2001) to short again and a faux hawk after that. He's pretty much been doing the same shit after growing his hair back after that nasty buzzcut.

by Anonymousreply 63March 2, 2018 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!