Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans Women Dating Dilemmas

Delusional video posted below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 3:02 PM

they're so damn ugly...

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2017 4:44 PM

I love the sense of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2017 4:45 PM

They were born men, of course they gave a sense of entitlement.

Interesting that most of them seem to be interested in men.

If they were lesbians, there would none of this tiptoeing around disclosure and honesty. They'd be straight up acting like women owe them sex, like any other straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2017 4:50 PM

all sex workers

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2017 4:52 PM

And, now for the "boys". There's really no pleasing this bunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2017 4:56 PM

Isn't "dilemma" the general dating option for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2017 5:01 PM

Do you think that gay guys and women generally have better transdar then straight guys? Some of these trans women are saying that they have to "reveal" their status. Really?

Maybe they are just talking about online interactions.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2017 5:07 PM

R7 I think it's more wishful thinking on their part.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2017 5:08 PM

Yes, I actually think most people try not be be assholes even if they are not interested in fucking trans peolole. When they reveal, many are less likely to say "I know. It is completely obvious" than, "oh, really? That's interesting".

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2017 5:13 PM

I don't know too many women who would be interested in a guy who previously dated a transwoman. Kind of a red flag. So who cares if these men self-label as gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2017 5:14 PM

It must be hard when your entire focus is on 'passing' ie convincing the world that you are something you're not.

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2017 5:21 PM

And now for the trans dudes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2017 5:21 PM

These vids are 2 years old and better left buried. The last thing we need are DL necromancers raising this shit from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2017 5:26 PM

Men wearing dresses and wigs, claim its not weird to say they are women.... are surprised by "trolls" that are attracted to that weirdness?

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2017 5:31 PM

[quote]Maybe they are just talking about online interactions.

Yes, they seem to be talking about whether or not they disclose it in their online dating profile. To me it would be foolish and potentially dangerous not to be honest about it.

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2017 5:31 PM

I think the one with the braid is kind of pretty. I want to date a man, so not my type at all ........

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2017 5:33 PM

I love that the one with the most obvious male voice, who's camping it up like a drag queen (because he IS a drag queen) is like... "I mean, there's NOTHING WEIRD about dating a trans woman". 8-I

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2017 6:38 PM

It's come down to "Do you have a penis?" being offensive, they should all fuck each other.

I'm sick of clits popping out in my MyVidster pron feed when it's set to "gay" only.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2017 6:58 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2017 6:28 AM

It's not transphobic to prefer one set of genitalia and have an aversion to the other. That's how most of us are wired.

Trying to convince people that following one's innate attraction is a form of bigotry is a losing battle.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2017 6:02 PM

All the shemales who say genitals don't matter don't want to date women.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2017 6:06 PM

Who'd fuck that?

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!