Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lucas Hedges of Manchester by the Sea

Will this cute little twink win the Best Supporting Actor Oscar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 7:30 PM

I enjoyed him way more than Casey. I did NOT get what the big deal was with Casey's acting in this film.

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2017 1:16 AM

No, but he's allowed to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2017 1:18 AM

Too tall to be a twink.

by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2017 1:19 AM

Only if he fucks key Oscar voters.

by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2017 1:21 AM

Michael Shannon was totally believable in "Nocturnal Animals". One of those guys who has bacon, eggs and cigarettes for breakfast their entire adult lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2017 1:22 AM

Isn't it weird how pederasts judge attractiveness based on how old someone looks rather than whether they're actually good looking or not.

by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2017 1:58 AM

Screen Actors Guild Awards, tonight. Lucas lost the best supporting actor nomination to the darkie from Moonlight.

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2017 2:01 AM

Literally the worst part of that movie.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2017 2:02 AM

Hot, r2. I saw it with my partner and got an erection during the awkward, failed sex scene. I loved seeing Lucas barefoot on the chick's bedroom floor.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2017 1:45 AM

That beautiful black guy from Moonlight is getting that Oscar. Gorgeous man.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2017 4:00 AM

He's hot as fuck in that movie. Red, red lips. I bet he's got a reddish donkey dick.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2017 2:46 PM

He is 20 and masculine. They boyed up his looks in this movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2017 2:57 PM

God, Casey is so fugly.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2017 3:22 PM

Affleck isn't ugly. He's often a poorly groomed mess, but the bone structure is SOLID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2017 3:25 PM

Not really a fan of his current look but still cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2017 5:27 AM

I liked him much more in Lady Bird. He was adorable in that. Gay in real life?

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2018 2:50 PM

Very likely that he’ll be a typical NYC theater gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2018 2:56 PM

He pings to me, I'd love to be right.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2018 5:37 PM

He needs to show his butt.

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2018 5:38 PM

If he is hanging out with Wes Tay Tay

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2018 5:38 PM

I'd be surprised if he were straight.

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2018 5:39 PM

Did and and Timmy fool around?

by Anonymousreply 22January 1, 2018 5:41 PM

R22 Judging by their Twitter thirst, it's more like he and Ben Platt take turns role-playing as Timothee

by Anonymousreply 23January 1, 2018 5:43 PM

R17 settles it: Gay.

Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2018 6:34 PM

Voracious top, for sure

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2018 10:33 PM

[quote] What was that experience like? [Sighs.] Oh man, jeez. I forgot what the world outside of the movie was like. I was tunnel vision, filming every single day for two months. It was the most brutal story I’ve ever been a part of, and the most heart-wrenching and crushing. But I got to work with some of the best actors out there, period, and learn from them, and have the privilege of telling a story that isn’t about me and that has the potential to save lives in terms of how historically significant it is for 2017 and 2018. It’s a story about gay-conversion therapy which is legal in, I think, 40 state in America right now. It truly is a story that needs to be told right now, because people are dying, or taking their own lives because of these places. There’s an amazing Vice documentary on gay-conversion therapy. It’s so crazy that this stuff still exists. I grew up in New York, in Brooklyn, a very progressive area. That having been said, there was no one in high school that was out — literally not a single kid. There’s so much homophobia in every part of the world — NYC is no exception — but I had no idea what it was like in Middle America and parts of Arkansas, for example. You have no idea how bad it is. I pray to have opportunities like that as an actor where, when you go to work, you’re not going to work to prove that you’re a good actor, you’re going to work for the sake of those kids in Arkansas. Or the rest of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2018 7:18 PM

What role did he have to shave his head for?

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 7:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!