Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has Hillary learned nothing?

Bernie is out there fighting for the environment and native rights by opposing the pipelines, he is also fighting the scaleback of LGBT rights. What has Hillary been doing since she lost? Oh right, one tweet about the women's march, that's it. She should use this time to fight Trump's policies, like Bernie. No wonder she fucking lost, and I say this as a Hillary suppoter btw. I now understand why during the campaign Trump resonated with people because he spoke about bringing jobs back, while Hillary only cared about women's rights. Of course that's important too, but why not talk about other issues as well, like Bernie? Hillary lost because the issues she covered during the campaign didn't resonate with people. She should have talked about bringing back jobs. The least she could do is focus on that now, but she isn't. Instead Bernie is out there fighting. Ugh.. I really cannot with Hillary. I don't understand her at all.

by Anonymousreply 119April 23, 2018 6:17 PM

She should talk about grabbing guys' cocks (and, maybe some pussies too). The fatass deplorable, hillbilly, skanks would love it.

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2017 7:22 AM

I still get this feeling that Hillary believes she's above it all. She breathes some rarefied air. She expects it to be handed to her, like it's just a given.

I'm not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form, but Hillary has been a bit...smug throughout all this, which alienated massive amounts of voters. And in the end, she had her ass handed to her.

To sum up, no. I don't believe she's learned a thing.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2017 7:25 AM

She lost twice. She's done and she knows it. Speaking out now would be pointless.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2017 7:26 AM

Doesn't matter what Hillary has or hasn't learned. She's last week's news. Over and out.

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2017 7:26 AM

OP should write for the National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2017 7:28 AM

I agree, R2. I'm a bit upset because I've been a massive Hillary supporter. I defended her against all kinds of accusations, but now I realize that maybe the haters were at least partially right. There is a reason her campaign failed, you really cannot argue that. I still don't like Bernie very much, but at least he's out there fighting while Hillary is sitting on her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2017 7:30 AM

This is who she always was, OP, an opportunist out for herself.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2017 7:30 AM

Hillary Clinton needs to go away, are you kidding?

She spent her political capital on creating the Iraq mess and she lost the election, being tone-deaf and taking working-class voters for granted.

She has outworn her welcome.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2017 7:32 AM

WTF! What is all this crap about "bringing back jobs". Unemployment is at an all time low in this country. The problem actually is that there are millions of jobs that are unfilled because they require skill and education. Of course, uneducated Tummies, strung out on drugs, are in no position to fill these jobs. It is just easier for them to moan about Mexicans taking "their" jobs.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2017 7:32 AM

Damn Autocorrect.

Trumpies, not Tummies.

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2017 7:34 AM

If she was being visible she'd be accused of not letting the Dems move on without her. Being less visible and she's accused of abandoning everyone.

She ran, gave her all, and (under the current system) was rejected. What more do people want from her?

Whatever she does, she can't win.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2017 7:36 AM

R3, I disagree. She could continue to fight. This isn't just about her, it's what's better for the Democratic party. Uniting Hillary and Bernie against Trump would be the right path to take. It would also seem very admirable after everything Hillary has been through. The problem is she is still all about women's rights, which is a huge part of why she failed in the first place. I wish she would speak about other issues too, like jobs, the environment, LGBT rights etc. Especially now with so much at stake.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2017 7:36 AM

Hillary was in love with the idea of being the first woman president and felt it was her duty to make it happen. She never cared about performing the tiresome and demanding duties of the job. She's unhappy that she won't be the first, but that is offset by not having to bear the burden. Now that the pressure is off, she can do what she is most comfortable with, which is quiet reflection with occasional public comments to maintain her standing. People should let her retire quietly.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2017 7:39 AM

Let her be a private citizen for once in her life. Enjoy her grandkids and relax.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2017 7:40 AM

I kind of agree but I also don't.

She lost. The loser of the presidential election always retreats right after the election is over and through the inauguration. For one thing, they're exhausted and for the other, you know she was devastated....she thought she would win.

(And, I say this as someone who voted for her but would have preferred Bernie...)

BUT, she needs to emerge from mourning now and do some fighting. I think she will, especially if Twitler continues pressing on the ludicrous voter fraud charges.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2017 7:41 AM

Because she's not doing it with passion, R11. In the end, it's all about her, somehow. She doesn't resonate with the average Joe. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman, there's something in her personality that's too elitist.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2017 7:42 AM

I disagree completely. She needs to lay low for a while.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2017 7:43 AM

Uh, she's been laying low, R17. Pretty much throughout her entire campaign. Do you not get that?

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2017 7:47 AM

If Hillary attacks, she will just be called a "sore loser" and take the focus off the crazy Trump antics. She already battled this cretin for months. She should take a break and let the other Dem leaders do the fighting. Usually, there is a customary honeymoon period for most newly elected Presidents, but Trump is just so inept and horrible that he himself destroyed his own "honeymoon" by attacking the media and alienating half the population (at least). She already have "gave" him the rope. He can hang himself.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2017 7:47 AM

Shady Pines is calling.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2017 7:48 AM

Thank you, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2017 7:52 AM

Seriously? She attended that shitshow of an inauguration, total class in the most humiliating situation. If she were to be vocal about what's going on right now, she would be vilified, a sore loser, a whiny liberal, a participation trophy figurehead. She is doing the classy and smart thing by staying quiet and letting the noise die down. It's true that she is held to a completely different standard. Fuck Bernie. If he really cared about DAPL, he would've shut his fucking piehole and supported the one candidate who had any chance of blocking it. What a charlatan and I judge you for supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2017 7:55 AM

She should put herself back out there so she can return to being Cheeto's and Chaffetz's punching bag? I could actually see them successfully arresting her, trying her, and even imprisoning her on some "alternative facts"–based charge like treason.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2017 7:57 AM

She's not in office, OP/moron.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2017 7:59 AM

[quote]I still don't like Bernie very much, but at least he's out there fighting while Hillary is sitting on her fat ass.

Because he's in Congress, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2017 8:01 AM

Neither is Bernie, R24.

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2017 8:03 AM

Sorry, that was meant for R25.

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2017 8:03 AM

[quote]What has Hillary been doing since she lost?

None of us know what Clinton may be doing behind the scenes.

[quote]while Hillary only cared about women's rights.

If you were a Clinton supporter you'd know better than saying something this inaccurate.

[quote]No wonder she fucking lost, and I say this as a Hillary suppoter btw.

You guys need to come up with something better.

[quote]Hillary lost because the issues she covered during the campaign didn't resonate with people.

If her message didn't resonate with people, OP, why do you want Clinton out there saying the same thing again?

[quote] She should have talked about bringing back jobs.

She did talk about bringing back jobs, you dipshit.

She lost, OP. Move on. You have Sanders, clearly someone you wanted for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2017 8:05 AM

[quote]Neither is Bernie, [R24].

Yes he is.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2017 8:06 AM

R11 and R22 are right. R28 too.

OP and most of the rest of this thread can fuck off.

People said "She and Bill need to go away forever now and never be heard from again." Now OP is saying "How dare she mope, she needs to come out and fight! Who does she think she is?"

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2017 8:08 AM

Right on, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2017 8:09 AM

OP is doing his little dance on Clinton's grave. When will you have enough, OP?

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2017 8:10 AM

Bernie is the Senator from Vermont. What is r26 smoking???!

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2017 8:11 AM

We can all see now by how Trump is abusing his power and position what kind of lying and amoral rat she was running against. Should she have won, he would be jumping up and down about illegal votes even worse than he is doing now. He has no class or moral. By taking the high road, she is once more showing who would have been a better President.

by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2017 8:13 AM

R28, you don't get it. Hillary nerds to realize that she needs to focus on other issues besides women's rights, then go out there fighting. Environment, LGBT rights etc.. they're all inportant. She was very much a one issue candidate, which is why she lost. She could change that now by focusing on other issues too.

by Anonymousreply 35January 26, 2017 8:13 AM

[quote] She never cared about performing the tiresome and demanding duties of the job.

Good lord. That is truly one of the most inane and stupid comments I've read on DL recently. She would have been on the job tirelessly. Unlike Trump, she lives, eats, and breathes public policy. She would have relished every aspect of being President of the United States.

But, she is not the head of the Democratic party, so her voice -- while welcome by Dems and progressives -- would be a foil for Trump to start screaming about her again, thus completely distracting people for the dreadful things he is doing to this country.

Oh, and she won 3 million more votes than Cheetolini. Had 80,000 of them been distributed throughout three Midwestern states, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Leave the woman alone. In any other nation on this planet, had she won 3 million more votes than her opponent she would be in office. She isn't because of some antiquated, outdated, and useless rule from the 18th century.

And, R26 corrected himself in R27.

by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2017 8:14 AM

As long as she hangs back she will not be the focus of any Trump crap. She is letting Trump be Trump.

She is letting America savor the choice it has made. Deep down, I think she is waiting for white America to get it.

I hope in 2018 she makes a tour of PA, OH, MI, WI and FL for the "Howz That Goin' For Ya?" tour.

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2017 8:15 AM

[quote][R28], you don't get it. Hillary nerds to realize that she needs to focus on other issues besides women's rights, then go out there fighting. Environment, LGBT rights etc.. they're all inportant. She was very much a one issue candidate, which is why she lost. She could change that now by focusing on other issues too.

Is this your version of "alternate facts"?

by Anonymousreply 38January 26, 2017 8:16 AM

R38 Yep. Only in their minds is Hillary a "one issue candidate".

by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2017 8:17 AM

Sorry, that should be "alternative facts".

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2017 8:19 AM

She lost the race because of the racist distribution of the Electoral College.

The Democrats had the right message of big tent unity.

Racist white people do not like being in the same category as other Americans.

White people will become another minority soon.

I hope to see the day when they are pulled over by the police for driving while white.

Progress will be made.

by Anonymousreply 41January 26, 2017 8:20 AM

Thank you, R41, R37, and R36.

Fight the good fight!

by Anonymousreply 42January 26, 2017 8:22 AM

[quote] I hope in 2018 she makes a tour of PA, OH, MI, WI and FL for the "Howz That Goin' For Ya?" tour.

R37 Thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 43January 26, 2017 8:23 AM

Trump and his Repug pals are fascists. Our democracy is literally at stake.

Do NOT waste time on these trolls still bitching about Clinton. PLEASE ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 44January 26, 2017 8:26 AM

Hillary started working behind the scenes. She is done politically, she doesn't need to be infront because then Bernie, who is now the head of the Dem party, would try to ruin her post election.

She was calling people around to support the WomensMarch as she has been doing for #ScienceMarch as well.

You don't need to see her now OP, you just need her to get her people to start pulling strings and support causes. Eventually she'll surface, but right now it's not the time.

by Anonymousreply 45January 26, 2017 8:31 AM

"She never cared about performing the tiresome and demanding duties of the job. "

What a load of shit.

by Anonymousreply 46January 26, 2017 8:33 AM

Our Hillary, work horse not show horse.

You are right r46, a total load of shit.

by Anonymousreply 47January 26, 2017 8:37 AM

Even today, she's still a good soldier, only that now she's free from any political party. She has been pulling strings for hopefully the success of #ScienceMarch.

She was decapitated politically, but socially she's still an important person with a lot of influence and friends in the right places.

by Anonymousreply 48January 26, 2017 8:41 AM

I really hope the anti-Hillary posts here are intentional trolls, because otherwise those people are too stupid to live.

Also, what R30 said.

by Anonymousreply 49January 26, 2017 8:41 AM

Good God! She lost the election, she is 70 years old, holds no public office and you still bitch at her? Most people are retired at that age. Bernie is still in public office so he should continue the fight, ITS HIS JOB. NOT HERS.

Besides, if she were to get back into the lime light, you could bet Trump and his Trumpeters would be bashing her and deflecting every bullshit thing he is doing onto her as a punching bag for hate. Without her out of the picture, Trumps BS is out there with no one to blame except himself.

by Anonymousreply 50January 26, 2017 8:52 AM

The stress of being president would have worsened her condition and certainly killed her. She's ready to let the next generation lead. Nancy Pelosi on the other hand will hold tight on the minority leader job until she's dragged to the glue factory.

by Anonymousreply 51January 26, 2017 9:07 AM

Some of you idiots need to get a grip on whatever reality you think you're living in.

Isn't she entitled to a rest after what must have been a gruelling number of years? It's been a gruelling decade for her. She's 69 years old and it's probably time for her to retire and enjoy the life that she has left. Anything she says now will only attract unpleasant attention (I bet they are holding their breath for her to say the wrong thing) and she will be made out to be a sore loser by all Republicans.

She's earned a long rest and to do what makes her happy. Also the Democratic party needs to do a bit of introspection and completely revise everything about its candidates and policy as well as Hillary shouldn't be involved in that.

by Anonymousreply 52January 26, 2017 9:10 AM

Hillary is a classy woman. She and Bill have served their time, and are now looking to give back. I think Hillary will quietly donate and fund local progressive campaigns and candidates. The Obamas will also find a way to fight back and support the new generation.

The Dems need a new bench of young leaders. America is clearly tired of dynastic politics. They both know this and will work their hardest to see this come to fruition. I wish Hillary can somehow be President in 2020. She would make an amazing President, but I think she's rightfully tired and has decided to gracefully exit from the scene. In the end, she will be remembered greatly by history while that cretin in office will go down as the worst and perhaps even the last President of the U.S. I hope Trump will be so bad that we won't elect a Republican for at least 25 years. We really need that much time to reverse the 35 years we have suffered under the legacy of Reaganomics and "greed is good" corporatism

by Anonymousreply 53January 26, 2017 9:22 AM

Has Berni ever accomplished anything? He had all those followers during the primary yet no accompaniments. He's still in office, and after all that nothing. Zip, Zilch, Zero.

He could NEVER have won if it was just him and Trump. He couldn't even arm twist Trump enough to get into one single debate. And as we all know, the polls were wrong including the one Berni bros like to repeat with nauseum about how he had a better chance of winning. Prue bullshit.

Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 54January 26, 2017 9:33 AM

Fuck you , op. You are completely wrong. Hillary needs to take her time. The right wing with the help of the Russians raped her. She needs to rest up before she gets involved in anything else. A madman in the white house when we could have had her...if it had been me, I would simply find a nice place who would appreciate superiority and move there.

by Anonymousreply 55January 26, 2017 9:45 AM

Hillary should sue Trunp, the goddamn lying piece of shit and then she should sue Comey for everything he has got...not the FBI but Comey personally. Put that goddamn motherfucker right on the street.

by Anonymousreply 56January 26, 2017 9:54 AM

I've thought quite a bit about her disappearing act, and my thinking has evolved. At first I felt deserted by her when she went into hiding, because the problems this country faces didn't go away just because she isn't going to be the one to work on them. However, I think now it's better that she's not "out there", because the followers of the Tangerine Tornado no longer have her words, actions, or even her face, to focus their hate on. Trump is the only one they see, and there's no counterpoint from HRC to hold up as worse, it's just him and what he does or doesn't do from now on. And lastly, Bernie is a working Senator, he has a platform for his opinions, if only to respond to his constituency.

by Anonymousreply 57January 26, 2017 10:35 AM

[quote]She lost the election, she is 70 years old, holds no public office and you still bitch at her?

That's because OP is a fucking TROLL and you're wasting your energy even engaging with that thing.

How do you guys not know this? It's been wall-to-wall trolls for over a year on DL and you still act like talking to OP or any of his sockpuppets working the crowd in this thread will make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 58January 26, 2017 10:40 AM

Just FYI, OP is also the guy who "accidentally" said Bernie Sanders doesn't hold office right now.

Total troll.

by Anonymousreply 59January 26, 2017 10:42 AM

Bernie Sanders is a Senator with job responsibilities. Hillary Clinton is a retired private citizen who just did more work trying to prevent Donald Trump from becoming President than anyone else in America. She deserves her rest. OP can go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 60January 26, 2017 10:42 AM

She's doing the right thing. She'll come back on her own terms when she is ready. In the meantime, Trump is imploding quite nicely all on his own. Moving forward, I want Hillary to focus on the things that are important to her - we will all benefit in the end.

by Anonymousreply 61January 26, 2017 10:48 AM

Why didn't most of you complaining voted for her. She does not owe you Jackshit, you guys wanted Bernie and refused to vote for her and now you all have the nerve to complain. Bitches deal with your consequences.

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2017 10:49 AM

Hillary was fighting for the presidency, not all those issues OP listed.

by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2017 10:57 AM

Having her raise her profile would just cause the Hillary haters to rally around him. They probably miss having her around to hate. Now they just have the madman. She'll emerge eventually but not for awhile. Plus she's a private citizen unlike Bernie .

My Bernie friends are aghast at Trump. Next time maybe they'll,understand that votingmatters. Many passed on voting for Hillary because she was not good enough for them.

by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2017 11:01 AM

Does he still have his wife Huma?

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2017 11:05 AM

Bernie is still an elected government official with a responsibility to his constituents.

HRC is not. She is a private citizen who has no obligation. It's been a couple months since the end of a long campaign and what amounts to a slap in the face from the voters.

If you wanted her to fight, people should have worked harder to get her elected. It's ridiculous to demand that she expend her time and energy on anything but the things which she thinks is important. We lost that right when she lost the election. She's never claimed to be Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2017 11:13 AM

I agree, R66, but I'm not American so I couldn't vote. I did root for Hillary during thr primaries though, and I supported her during the election.

by Anonymousreply 67January 26, 2017 11:18 AM

I can see her wanting to take a step back. She has earned it but these are extraordinary times. All things aside, she has the influence at this moment in time to lead the war against trump, to be the MLK of this movement. It's something I feel that I would do were I in her position. She's had a relatively easy life. This is no time to be tired, she has enough fuel left in her to do it and she should.

by Anonymousreply 68January 26, 2017 11:25 AM

I say this as an anti-Hillary liberal: let the lady get some rest. Jesus. Bernie is going off half-cocked and he's starting to make a fool of himself. And I loved Bernie.

What gay rights is Trump scaling back, Chicken Little? Stop literally shaking.

by Anonymousreply 69January 26, 2017 11:26 AM

Last I checked Bernie was attention whoring while accomplishing nothing per usual, punctuated by sucking Trumps dick occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 70January 26, 2017 11:27 AM

[quote]Having her raise her profile would just cause the Hillary haters to rally around him. They probably miss having her around to hate. Now they just have the madman.

Bingo. It's funny to watch the alt right and alt left pine for the ability to rally everyone around burning her as a witch. Hard to hide their dirt when the spotlights now just on them.

by Anonymousreply 71January 26, 2017 11:29 AM

Bernie is obviously out for a 2020 run. Tell Gramps to cool it. He is going to run into trouble when he has to campaign in the Jesus states.

by Anonymousreply 72January 26, 2017 11:29 AM

[quote] All things aside, she has the influence at this moment in time to lead the war against trump, to be the MLK of this movement.

You are completely delusional, and I say this as a Hillbot.

by Anonymousreply 73January 26, 2017 11:42 AM

Hillary needs to go away. It's over. Democrats need new blood. Yes more people voted for her but we need some of the others and they don't like her. She needs to retire and stay out of it.

by Anonymousreply 74January 26, 2017 11:50 AM

What r74 said. She's given it her best. Time to move on. For her health as well.

by Anonymousreply 75January 26, 2017 11:57 AM

Un-fucking-believable.

She is a private citizen. She doesn't have to do anything. Leave the woman alone.

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2017 12:07 PM

I love this thread. We should keep litigating this for a few years. For the love of God don't focus on what my Mr. Man is doing. Thank you for doing my bidding!

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2017 12:12 PM

Thanks to Bernie, we now have Trump as president.

He has a lot to feel guilty about.

by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2017 12:50 PM

Thanks to the fucks that voted for him, R78, we have Drumpf. Fuck off with your stupid shit. As for Hillary, she won't go away, as much as you fucks would like that. She stood tall when you paraded Bill's conquests in front of her, and she stood tall throughout this whole sordid mess. Go and fuck yourself with this stupid shit and play the blame game somewhere else. The adults are getting ready for the shitstorm and so should you.

by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2017 12:59 PM

The Bernie bots are now feeling the repercussions of not voting for Hillary and as result putting Trump into the White House. One of my friends voted for Burn now all he does is talk about how Hillary was a horrible candidate. Hillary didn't just win the popular vote. With just a tiny percent more, something like 2 votes per district in the three stats that flipped, she would have won the electoral college too. If Bernie bots didn't have their head in their ass and see the writing on the wall, we would not be stuck with the orange troll in office.

by Anonymousreply 80January 26, 2017 1:00 PM

Op she will be back to support of for 2018, right now she needs to stay out of the way. The right and Trump need to know this is not about being sore losers this resistance is about him and not wanting him in office, not that our gal lost.

Bernie is a government worker, his job is to continue. She is a private citizen.

by Anonymousreply 81January 26, 2017 1:51 PM

She lost because she's a smug, entitled bitch who really believed it was her turn. Smart people saw it.

by Anonymousreply 82January 26, 2017 3:39 PM

Smart people knew Hillary was a much better candidate. Trumpsters and those who protest voted can go fuck themselves!

by Anonymousreply 83January 26, 2017 3:51 PM

What R82 said.

by Anonymousreply 84January 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Lol fuck Bernie. What is his accomplishment? Nothing. Thanks to him and idiot Jill Stein We got cheeto fucktard now. Bernie recently said He's willing to work with Drumpf and been silent on Russia's hacking. Yikes! He's not a democrat so He shouldn't have run as a Dem candidate. Go away dudebros, create your own party!

by Anonymousreply 85January 26, 2017 4:13 PM

OP and others like him are such cry babies. Who the fuck cares? Keep you eyes open, fools, because Hills is safe, Bernie is safe, but you, if you are black, a refugee, muslim, a pregnant woman, a progressive, a scientist, are not. Keep blaming and biting each other and these fucks will keep winning while you have dogmeat for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 86January 26, 2017 4:22 PM

OP is a troll. Trolls throw in a grenade then run away. Notice how OP hasn't responded since late last night when this thread was started. That's another troll tactic - starting threads late at night when other trolls can get the thread going.

by Anonymousreply 87January 26, 2017 4:29 PM

She must be on a l-dopa bender. She'll come back to her senses.

by Anonymousreply 88January 26, 2017 4:38 PM

Look at the crying democrats who didn't bother to vote calling Hillary for help now. You failed her. She's a powerless private citizen now.

Now it's time for YOU to work, if you want Trump out. All you had to do was fucking vote, for that woman who was the best equiped, most competent, day-one ready democratic candidate. You failed her.

Don't you dare ask her to help you in any way now.

by Anonymousreply 89January 26, 2017 4:40 PM

Agree about letting her quietly step away for a long while, she needs a break.

by Anonymousreply 90January 26, 2017 4:56 PM

HILLARY CLINTON IS NOT BETTER FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, r12!

SHE WAS WORSE, YOU ALREADY LOST ONE ELECTION, SO KNOCK IT OFF WITH HILLARY!

by Anonymousreply 91January 26, 2017 7:48 PM

[quote]Hillary is a classy woman. She and Bill have served their time, and are now looking to give back. I think Hillary will quietly donate and fund local progressive campaigns and candidates. The Obamas will also find a way to fight back and support the new generation.

I think this sumps it up. Only that I think Hillary will probably resurface in the public eye in 2018.

The Obamas will work from California and I actually think Michelle will run for California Governor after Newsom's governorship.

by Anonymousreply 92January 26, 2017 7:51 PM

Fuck off, R82. The only stupid cunt here is you.

by Anonymousreply 93January 26, 2017 7:56 PM

Hillary is right to lay low after the election. She's not an elected official. Nor did she create a movement like Bernie did.

She's watching it play out. Trump doesn't need her to destroy himself.

by Anonymousreply 94January 26, 2017 7:58 PM

It's about time we all admit Hillary doesn't care about policies; she cares about herself. Even her campaign slogan, #ImWithHer, was all about honoring her, instead of inspiring Democrats or offering a new vision of a country.

Even Trump, who's a huge narcissist, had the self-discipline to craft a slogan, Make America Great Again, that is more about the country than himself. But Hillary couldn't do the same thing. Let that sink in.

by Anonymousreply 95January 26, 2017 8:05 PM

Let's not all admit that because it's not true, R95.

So many self deluded idiots in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 96January 26, 2017 8:10 PM

[quote] Bernie is out there fighting for the environment and native rights by opposing the pipelines

OP, Hillary is not truly a supporter of gay rights, and during the campaign she intentionally kept quiet about the North Dakota protests until late October, when she delivered a most cowardly, abstruse statement: on the surface it appeared to say nothing of much value, being typical Clintonista refusal to take sides, but on closer reading, the statement supported the pipeline, asking protesters to let construction workers do their thing. Her leaked emails also show she supported the pipeline. That's why she keeps quiet about those things.

by Anonymousreply 97January 26, 2017 8:11 PM

[quote] Let's not all admit that because it's not true, [R95].

No, you're right. Hillary is totally on the forefront on the fight for social justice.

Oh wait, no, she isn't. She only supported gay marriage in 2013, after polls showed it to no longer be a losing position for Democrats.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say she doesn't really care policy positions, only about using them to pursue power.

by Anonymousreply 98January 26, 2017 8:13 PM

That's why it is so easy to fall in love with that lovable homo hater, woman hater, foreigner hater, is that he hates just like the people who voted for him.

If you think Hillary was about amassing personal power, then hold on to your ass as Trump turns the power of the President into the power of 1% profit.

by Anonymousreply 99January 26, 2017 8:21 PM

[quote] If you think Hillary was about amassing personal power, then hold on to your ass as Trump turns the power of the President into the power of 1% profit.

Huh? So I have to have a good opinion of Hillary in order to hamper Trump? What the hell does that even mean?

Speaking the truth on Hillary has nothing to do with enabling Trump. Hillary has taken refuge in the shadows since election day; she isn't even a figure in the opposition against Trump.

Bernie is such a figure; trying to sabotage him does wonders for Trump. But that doesn't stop you Hillbots from inciting against him every other day.

Also, this is a gay forum, so don't employ the gay-hating stereotype of the "woman hater" just because some of us refuse to worship at the altar of a woman who's refused to do anything for us when that most mattered.

by Anonymousreply 100January 26, 2017 8:29 PM

Also, LOL at this:

[quote] then hold on to your ass as Trump turns the power of the President into the power of 1% profit.

In her then-secret paid speeches, Hillary just plain told to a room full of Wall Street execs that Wall Street was not to blame for the 2008 crisis and that Wall Street should be regulated, not by government officials, but by itself. She even told them that the rich are persecuted in society.

These are not the words of someone who's worried about social justice; they're the words of someone who would try to amass money around the 1% just like Trump is doing right now.

by Anonymousreply 101January 26, 2017 8:31 PM

Bernie supporters continue to be insane.

by Anonymousreply 102January 26, 2017 8:47 PM

[quote] Lol fuck Bernie. What is his accomplishment?

Hahahaha, even the NYTimes admitted his legislative history has been a tremendous success, in an article Hillbots editors later changed to sound more negative.

Now, here are the bills Hillary passed - all about changing some road or library's name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 26, 2017 8:50 PM

Bernie would have been an awful president and couldn't even win the primaries.

He's good at pointing out problems, has no solution to fix them.

Hillary would have made a great president because she is a policy wonk and knows public policy backwards and forwards.

Again, Bernie has gone back to bitching and moaning. But he couldn't even get people elected based on his backing. He's not very effective.

by Anonymousreply 104January 26, 2017 8:57 PM

Bernie and his ilk will run things to the ground if they were ever given any power. They are purists who wouldn't understand the minutiae and pragmatism needed for governance. They are hardliners just like Ted Cruz but just on the other side.

Let's also not forget Hillary was hassled by Bernie supporting environmentalists during the campaign. I think some crazy treehuggers even tried to jump the gate during a campaign stop, and she looked very startled until Secret Service calmed her. Why would she subject herself to protesting the DAPL in Standing Rock when those same nutbags might hassle her off the stage there?

by Anonymousreply 105January 26, 2017 9:00 PM

Republicans need a distraction from Hair Furor, so they fall back on criticizing Clinton, proving they are completely empty suits.

by Anonymousreply 106January 26, 2017 9:19 PM

R95 Is impressed by slogans more than hard policy. Catchy slogans mean nothing in the day to day complexities of running a country. You were taken in by something shiny.

Let that sink in.

by Anonymousreply 107January 26, 2017 9:21 PM

[quote]HILLARY CLINTON IS NOT BETTER FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, [R12]!

[quote]SHE WAS WORSE, YOU ALREADY LOST ONE ELECTION, SO KNOCK IT OFF WITH HILLARY!

Dance monkey Dance!

LOL [bold]The BernBRos know they fucked up BIG time[/bold] but they can't bring themselves to admit it. So they rather insult the most inclusive and intelligent platform that ever graced politics in US modern era. She truly was going to be the people's president.

by Anonymousreply 108January 26, 2017 9:29 PM

Guys, Muriel bans people who speak ill of Mother Hillary. So let's all watch our tongues and pretend we don't disagree with the 150 socks that David Brock has unleashed on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 109January 26, 2017 9:37 PM

I believe Hillary would make a great professor. She should share her great experiences and knowledge by serving as a distinguished Professor for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 110January 26, 2017 10:33 PM

R110 clearly hasn't stepped foot on a college campus lately. Those millennial brats HATE Hillary!

That would end in tears

by Anonymousreply 111January 26, 2017 10:37 PM

As a college student Hillary would berate her classmates for protesting Vietnam, telling them that would make their college look bad. So we gotta admit that at least an an RA she would be good.

by Anonymousreply 112January 26, 2017 10:41 PM

Hillary is also not a good public speaker. Can you imagine getting a lecture about foreign policy doctrines and deterrent capability from Hillary? She will bore them to tears.

That's more a job for Bill Clinton or Barack

by Anonymousreply 113January 26, 2017 11:22 PM

No way OP was a Clinton supporter. The woman had position papers and gave position speeches through the election. As well as speaking to a wide variety of issues during the debates.

by Anonymousreply 114January 26, 2017 11:38 PM

R110 I've taught 35 years of physics at a Big Ten University, including recently. What's your credentials sweety?

by Anonymousreply 115January 27, 2017 1:21 AM

^and R111

by Anonymousreply 116January 27, 2017 1:22 AM

[quote]she's a smug, entitled bitch who really believed it was her turn. Smart people saw it.

So your theory of what was going on in some woman's head was "smart"?

Applying logic and fairness and evaluating her action actions, not her tone or smile or whatever other nonsense you used, wouldn't have been?

by Anonymousreply 117January 27, 2017 1:30 AM

No, OP. And neither have her cult members here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 118April 23, 2018 5:34 PM

^^ So right! Quit giving this wicked queen attention and, hopefully, she might go away for good. Narcissistic sore loser and so are her fans. This is causing the divide in our country.

by Anonymousreply 119April 23, 2018 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!