Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "5/10" thread rating troll

Could zhe just die already? Really getting tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 6:17 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2017 9:21 AM

0/10.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2017 9:25 AM

They've been around for years. I like them. Why don't you die instead? Might cheer us up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2017 9:27 AM

I'd prefer to annoy you, mein turdblossom r3.

Length of time doing it doesn't mean they are less annoying. That is the stupidest argument I've heard. Have you considered joining Scientology?

R10 no one could possibly have predicted you'd do that. Very clever! Congratulations!

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2017 9:34 AM

R10? So the new queen in town is psychic. Or maybe just dyslexic.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2017 10:01 AM

So this is the kind of useless thread that clutters up DL.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2017 10:21 AM

Much like your post and the ratings posts, of which there are far more and still useless, yes.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2017 3:18 PM

R5 no one could possibly have predicted some idiot would come along and jump on a typo! You must be good with the dad jokes at parties, too!

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2017 3:19 PM

Lost the Little Miss St. Olaf pageant, did you?

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2017 8:21 PM
by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!