Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are autistic trans disproportionate?

This would explain the SJW genderless , queer who live in their own reality, and seem to not have any self-awareness, as well as any empathy And complete self-centeredness .

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2018 3:04 PM

Many aspergers identify with trans.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2017 3:08 AM

The online communities may offer a sense of belonging?

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2017 3:13 AM

TRANS PEOPLE TRIGGER ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2017 3:45 AM

[quote]This would explain the SJW genderless , queer

Genderless?? Uh, no. They have a gender, either male or female. Perhaps a better question would be why are "trans" lacking common sense?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2017 3:51 AM

OOOH, GURL! This thread is going to heat up, as you put two things that are catnip to the DL: Autistics and Trans.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2017 3:55 AM

[quote]They have a gender, either male or female.

The words male and female refer to one's sex not one's gender.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2017 3:59 AM

Uh, no R6. Sex and gender are the same, the state of being male or female. A human cannot be "genderless" by definition. Just as a human cannot "transition" from one sex/gender to another.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2017 4:11 AM

Well if it's just a gender thing we should properly be calling them transmasculine and transfeminine.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2017 4:15 AM

R5, I know.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2017 5:14 AM

Note how these are overwhelmingly caucasian disorders. White people's DNA is more fucked up or something. Our race is the real mutant one.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2017 7:35 AM

Lols

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2017 1:41 PM

The Cult of Jenn-durr is trying to sterilize so-called undesirables, just like the Nazis did.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2017 2:37 PM

R12, chilling thought. Gays need to distance themselves from the T completely . People are associating us with their lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2017 2:55 PM

Done and done, R13. I refuse to allow these psychotically prejudiced Transcult clowns to set back gay rights and gay people's image anymore than they already have. The idea that a dress makes a woman a woman or that a pair of pants makes a man of man is a false one.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2017 3:47 PM

R14, glad you are a woke aspie. So many Aspies defend the trans.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2017 4:28 PM

Now I need to wake the rest of the gay community and the autism community up. Cock-a-doodle-doo, bitches. Wake up and smell the genocide. They are out to mutilate us and sterilize us as early as possible. I am now glad I was a kid in the 1980s and a teen in the 1990s before any of this crap was normalized.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2017 4:30 PM

Me too, R16. My parents would have been all over this and I would have had my cock cut off. For Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2017 4:33 PM

[quote]So many Aspies defend the trans.

You think I was bad, I was de-platformed from a documentary for calling out Transcult bullshit. Its director was an aspie who got sucked into the cult of jenn-durr. They deliberately target the most impressionable people, making people on the autism spectrum particularly vulnerable to such unfair manipulation. This is an attack on differently abled people as well as gays.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2017 4:37 PM

The true aspies are the loons on DL who are so obsessed with trannies, they just repeat the same shit over and over and over again. Aspies and autistics love repetitive behavior.

And who the fuck calls it "jenn-durr" ? Do you think you're clever or something?

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2017 4:53 PM

Spelling that vile piece of anti-gay anti-woman hate speech correctly gives it a legitimacy it doesn't deserve, R19, you ableist piece of shit. Are you the psychotic anti-aspie troll who devoted a whole thread to vituperative projections of his own psychosis onto people on the autism spectrum? It IS a cult and you know it. It meets every requirement for culthood:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2017 4:56 PM

Neurotypicals are scum. That's why they invented the cult of jenn-durr in order to sterilize so-called undesirables. This is no different from the Tuskegee Experiments or any of the horrific barbarity Nazi "scientists" perpetrated on human beings. Don't you care about gay kids essentially being derived of adulthood with puberty blockers? They stopped castrating boy singers because it was barbaric, and now they're engaging in what amounts to chemical castration. Transcult IS conversion therapy and it needs to be stopped by every means necessary before they harm any more gay people.

[quote]And who the fuck calls it "jenn-durr" ?

I do and if you don't you're a sexist homophobic scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2017 4:59 PM

Please do not refer to us That are not mentally defective as neuro typical's thank you.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2017 6:21 PM

R21 is an unhinged retarded aspie.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2017 6:23 PM

R21, you are aware that many aspies identify and promote this trans evil right?

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2017 6:25 PM

Why are trans also disproportionately obsessed with Japanese children's cartoons, "furry" anthropomorphic bestiality, infantilism, and pedophilia?

Why are nearly all of them straight, white, otherwise able-bodied, and spawning from wealthy Conservative 1st world families?

Why do so many of them viciously advocate homophobia while pretending it's progressive and dubbing themselves "queers" along with actual homosexuals against their wills?

Why do they refuse to believe in homosexuality or use the term GAY?

Why do so many of them love to enact verbal violence against gays and women from the safety of their computer screens?

Why do so many of these things go hand in hand with trans?

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2017 6:39 PM

Regarding OP's question, I think it's to do with the fixed, black and white thinking of Autistics (and probably Aspergers) that has them believe gender role stereotypes, and then think that they must be one or the other. They've not considered that gender itself is bullshit, so they think if they don't comply 100% with masculinity, they must be women.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2017 7:20 PM

r25 needs lithium.

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2017 7:26 PM

The T agenda is our greatest threat right now .

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2017 1:01 AM

R27 needs a spliff.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2017 1:07 AM

R25, the answer to all your questions is simple: they did not grow up in a gay-friendly, gay-inclusive environment like I did.

And R22/R23/R24, you can go fuck yourself because no one else will.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2017 1:09 AM

"Sex and gender are the same"

Uh, no. Sex is material reality. Gender is a social construct.

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2017 1:21 AM

It's the internet. They all are growing up with minimal human interaction and the ones prone to antisocial tendencies get sucked in to the online cults and think that is true, meaningful interaction.

All of their accomplishments are online- games, doxes, etc and instead of learning to work for things and developing a sense of self and accomplishment from degees, jobs, volunteering, playing sports or instruments they go in the opposite direction - their sense of self and accomplishment comes from instant gratification, word salad race to the bottom victimization. trans and aspie are the ultimate 'win' in self centered, self declared victimization.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2017 1:24 AM

Maybe it was something they ate.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2017 1:41 AM

[quote] Why are trans also disproportionately obsessed with Japanese children's cartoons, "furry" anthropomorphic bestiality, infantilism, and pedophilia?

Our culture has largely made out gays invisible but has made stories about people changing back and forth between one kind of thing into another normal. Think Pinocchio changing from wood to human, the Little Mermaid going from mermaid to human (ever wonder why there's a transcult organization called Mermaids?) or Bugs Bunny going back and forth between male and female. This is what you get when you let religion bully you into making gays invisible.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2017 1:44 AM

It is the Internet. The hateful screw ups,along with the young and impressionable and or the socially isolated are getting suckered into the various online mental illness & trans cults. The young and the entire gay movement /gay existence are going to be going to be greatly harmed/wiped out because of this and all the profiteers and exploiters promoting it.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2017 1:48 AM

It existed prior to the Internet, R35. Remember [italic]Glen or Glenda, Myra Breckinridge[/italic] and Christine Jorgensen? But it was never normalized or pathologically violent as it is today.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2017 1:50 AM

Because they don't live in reality they have their own delusions .

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2017 6:30 PM

tors have been told to refer to expectant mothers as “pregnant people” so as not to offend transgender people, in official guidelines issued by the British Medical Association (BMA). The controversial advice appears in a 14-page booklet on “inclusive language in the workplace” which also rules that the terms ‘biologically male’ and ‘biologically female’ are problematic, and instructs doctors to instead say that the individual was ‘assigned’ male or female at birth.

The union’s new guidelines come just weeks after it emerged that a British woman in the process of ‘transitioning’ gender put her operation on hold to have a baby, the Mail on Sunday reports.

775,000 women give birth in Britain each year, yet there are no other known cases of people in the process of ‘transition’ becoming pregnant.

Despite this, the BMA demands the word ‘mothers’ be dropped from doctors’ vocabularies in relation to pregnancy because it’s offensive to transgender people, and in order to “celebrate diversity”.

The booklet states: “A large majority of people that have been pregnant or have given birth identify as women. However, there are some intersex men and trans men who may get pregnant.

“We can include intersex men and trans men who may get pregnant by saying “pregnant people” instead of “expectant mothers.”

Heather Ashton, of the transgender support group TG Pals welcomed the new guidance, stating that the change in terminology “can only be a positive thing”.

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2017 10:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2017 10:08 PM

What are they supposed to call "pregnant people" after they are no longer pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2017 10:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 29, 2017 10:17 PM

Bloody hell, R41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 29, 2017 10:29 PM

R10 that's because they're white people looking for a way to claim minority status and therefore oppression points.

by Anonymousreply 43January 29, 2017 10:48 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2017 7:00 PM

I believe it

by Anonymousreply 45April 10, 2017 7:41 PM

This Cotton Ceiling: An Intersectional Rubicon

With pictures!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 10, 2017 8:36 PM

They tend to have black & white thinking and much of their social interaction is online - they are easy marks for the propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 47April 12, 2017 8:34 PM

I can never figure out if you bitches are severely undermedicated or severely overmedicated.

At any rate, something's clearly not right.

by Anonymousreply 48April 12, 2017 8:37 PM

they have very little self-awareness

by Anonymousreply 49April 12, 2017 8:42 PM

R16 We're roughly the same age (35 here), but I never thought of it like that.

by Anonymousreply 50April 12, 2017 8:49 PM

ykes

by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2017 7:29 PM

Once all the quacks behind these clinics are exposed, what's going to happen to the organizations that used to be gay organizations but now serve a monster known as el-jibbity?

by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2017 9:16 PM

exactly r52

by Anonymousreply 53April 23, 2017 2:11 AM

Mental illness begets mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2018 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!