Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Original "Blade Runner" star Sean Young admits she voted for Trump! Hates Hillary!

Remember when everyone thought she was crazy because James Woods said she stalked hi? Then they thought, "Well, maybe James Woods is the crazy one." Well, now, it seems we were right the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 5:33 PM

She looks like Dame Edna without the wig and glasses.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2017 1:49 PM

OP everyone has pretty much accepted that she is deeply mentally ill for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2017 1:51 PM

I do not believe the fact that one of them is crazy precludes that the other is also insane, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2017 1:51 PM

Like attracts like. The fat orange fuck is a psychopath and everyone who votes for him is one, too, not just an enabler.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2017 1:52 PM

Sean Young's been batshit crazy for the better part of three decades. No surprises here.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2017 1:55 PM

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle. I kissed a man!

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2017 1:58 PM

This bitch got my respect when she heckled that pretentious cunt Julian Schnabel off stage at some award ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2017 1:59 PM

She's hoping the deplorables will demand her return to the big screen.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Didn't Woods also vote for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2017 2:25 PM

Blade Runner showed how incredibly talented she was,but the crazy overrode her chance for a huge career.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2017 2:32 PM

How talented do you have to be to play an emotionless robot?

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2017 2:59 PM

[quote] How talented do you have to be to play an emotionless robot?

Don't get me started. Do NOT get me started.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2017 3:04 PM

The "it was a vote against Hillary" is worse than "I wanted Trump". At least the latter is a commitment to something, even if it's corrupt and vile.

There are a couple of posters here, who belong to the former group. They're keeping low key, hiding behind Margot Robbie threads and alike.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2017 3:15 PM

He is a Magnet for Looney Tunes!

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2017 3:27 PM

[quote] He is a Magnet for Looney Tunes!

Well, WB does own the copyright of [italic]Blade Runner[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2017 3:28 PM

She looks fantastic, I have to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2017 3:57 PM

She's a crazy, insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2017 4:26 PM

She now looks like a demented British Royal. I wonder whether or not Elizardbeth had her reptilian clone take over years ago......

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2017 4:46 PM

God forbid someone voted forTrump! The responses here say it all.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2017 4:51 PM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2017 5:22 PM

Smart cookie.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!