Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beck Bennett. So sexy as Putin. What do we know? Anyone had him?

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2018 6:28 PM

He gets more and more skit time now that Taren is gone and that is good. But you know who is getting screwed these past 2 years since Kate McKinnon showed up and started getting cast in every skit? Cecily Strong and Vanessa Bayer, especially Vanessa. They've been relegated down to auxilliarly nothings now.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2017 2:59 AM

I wanted to see the Carrie Fisher rerun the ran last night but forgot about it. Is it available anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2017 3:01 AM

I can only imagine the things that he and Kyle Mooney have done...

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2017 3:09 AM

R2 It's on Hulu if you're willing to pay for Hulu

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2017 3:11 AM

Beck has a girlfriend, photos online. But he is a very vocal supporter for gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2017 3:16 AM

He does a great Jake Tapper impression.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2017 3:18 AM

He's really coming into his own on the show now. Good for him. Sasheer, however, is still the most untalented female cast member ever on the show. It's absurd that she hasn't been let go. The woman has not created one memorable character in 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2017 3:32 AM

He did a shirtless Putin Saturday night. Funny!

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2017 3:49 AM

He's okay.

Which in 2017 means "he's GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnnnnnnnnnnnNIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2017 4:02 AM

[quote]The woman has not created one memorable character in 3 years.

It's not even about creating characters. Just make the audience laugh once in awhile. She can't even do that. I don't like to bag on her because I think there's a lot of dead weight in the current cast but I'd really love to know what inspired them to cast her above any other black female comedian. I've watched her stand-up and while it can be mildly amusing it wouldn't make me think she'd be a good candidate for live sketch comedy.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2017 4:06 AM

It's obvious that Sasheer Zamata was only brought on for diversity.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2017 4:07 AM

I'm glad he lost so much weight. he's such a handsome guy (if a little short). I don't think he's the funniest guy in the world,but he can do OK impersonations, and he fills the place of the generic blandly handsome white guy that Taran Killam used to fill.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2017 4:10 AM

Someone should see if he's on Twitter and tell him he has a gay following

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2017 4:39 AM

[quote]It's obvious that Sasheer Zamata was only brought on for diversity.

She was. She was hired right after that fuss where Keenan said something about no black women were ready for the show that they were scouting. After the furor they immediatly hired Sasheer.

The PROBLEM was Leslie Jones who was a writer did a skit that broke through and launched her. And Sasheer has been left in the dust as the token they hired for PR purposes.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2017 4:43 AM

Go crazy R13

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2017 4:49 AM

I know beck is straight but I really want to top him. He was in a short film and showed his ass- very fuckworthy

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2017 4:58 AM

The cast members get screen time based on how much they write that is good. And popularity too, I assume.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2017 5:06 AM

Yes, of course he's straight and has a girlfriend with pictures all over Instagram to prove it. The hot ones are always straight and have a girlfriend with pictures all over Instagram to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2017 5:12 AM

At least Sonja Hennie didn't break his heart.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2017 5:18 AM

He played gay in a movie in which he made out naked with another guy, for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2017 5:28 AM

what movie r20!!! you can't just dump a thing like that!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2017 5:32 AM

R21 Beside Still Waters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2017 5:41 AM

straightmen rarely kiss like gay men

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2017 5:51 AM

[quote]He's really coming into his own on the show now. Good for him. Sasheer, however, is still the most untalented female cast member ever on the show. It's absurd that she hasn't been let go. The woman has not created one memorable character in 3 years

I think she will kept around for a couple of more years. Lorne probably wants to get rid of her, but might fear backlash from minority organizations. SNL's other recent attempt at divesity seems to have backfired. Melissa Villasenor was cast after a push for a female Hispanic cast member. Villasenor had a scandal where a journalist found some racist tweets and some people were pissed that Villasenor and/or NBC never commented on it. She doesn't do that much on the show. Some of impression videos on youtube are entertaining, but her regular speaking voice is too weird. I wouldn't be surprised if Villasenor is canned after this season. SNL will probably then wait another season to try with another female Hispanic comedian. Grace Parra would be a good fit for SNL.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2017 2:53 AM

R19, it's HENIE.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2017 3:41 AM

OK, Hedly.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2017 3:42 AM

Honestly, Sasheer hasn't been a hit with anyone, much less black audiences, so I doubt we'd be upset if she were let go... most probably wouldn't even notice. Leslie Jones is [italic]the[/italic] black female performer on the show, for better or worse. I like her occasionally.

Beck's great, and has been great since his days on Good Neighbor Stuff. He's got wonderful lips and a deep resonant voice and a thick bod. I love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2017 3:47 AM

Beck also played college football.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2017 3:58 AM

I don't think so r28. He was in the acting BFA program at USC. That takes up all your time.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2017 4:01 AM

What do you know? You suck cocks and throw a ball like a girl!

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2017 4:31 AM

I'm not so impressed with Beck Bennett. I find him very one-note.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2017 7:43 AM

A dream come true for all Beck fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2018 6:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!