Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Raya or The League: Has Anyone Here Joined?

More importantly, are gays and lesbians allowed membership or are these dating apps strictly for heteros? I hear the criteria is based on attractiveness, and how many Instagram friends you have. The more, the merrier. But I have not found anything on inclusion or exclusion of gays and lesbians. I am assuming all are welcomed?

I'd like to find a new way of meeting people using apps or sites besides our usual suspects. Ideally, I'd like something that includes forming friendships, and not just sex.

Any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2018 7:38 PM

Not one of you bitches know anything about this?

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2017 3:17 PM

Did a search and this was all that came up for Raya -- saw Andy Cohen talking to Chelsea Handler about this then googled. Dating app that is exclusive, for famous/creative types, hot people, etc.....

Anyone here on it or had experience on it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2017 11:55 PM

Most of us wouldn't even qualify.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2017 12:15 AM

Drew Barrymore said she used Raya. You have to apply and be approved by their "membership board". Also, Raya is only available on Apple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2018 7:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!