Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Apparently Michael Pitt is still alive and working!

I recently watched Hedwig (really great underrated movie btw) and I started thinking about him. I watched him get fired from "Boardwalk Empire" and "Hannibal" and I realized I hadn't seen him in anything for a while...but apparently he is one of the stars of ScarJo's big "Ghost in the Shell" movie coming up. Surprised he was able to nab such a high profile role.

Anyone know anything about him? I've heard talk of how he is constantly strung out on drugs and showing up to set late which is why no one wants to keep working with him. Not surprising, but pity, because he is a good actor. Hasn't he gotten better? Or do we still need to worry about seeing a headline about his death one day?

Is he bisexual? He always struck me as an obvious bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 162December 4, 2018 10:40 AM

There was an old blind item that was supposed to be about Michael Pitt and Joseph Gordon-Levitt?, but it was from Lainey, so take it for what it's worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2017 6:03 PM

And a DL thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2017 6:03 PM

Thanks r2.

[quote]For anyone to understand this entire story about Michael Pitt, or Mike as he was always known before he became Michael, you have to first know his history. I grew up in his New Jersey neighborhood, and when me and my friends were playing baseball at age 11, he would sit in the bleachers and cheer on (sort of) his sister who played on the boys team. He was a miserable kid who was quiet unless he knew you, and if you did know him, growing up in the 80's and early 90's, you would most likely label him as "weird." I recall one summer, my friends and I were playing in a park inbetween his house and mine, and he came by and would just stare and when we asked him if he wanted to hang out, he would smile and be interested for about 5 minutes, then start arguing with one of the smaller, nerdier, less athletic kids, trying to put him down. For this reason, we all pretty much thought he was an asshole and rightfully so. He would continue through the 90's becoming stranger, hanging out with some of the wilder kids who were easily 5-7 years older than him. Kids who at the large age gap of 14-20 would drink, smoke, and get involved with pot and pills. Mike took to pills at a very young age and I openly admit to us planning to fight him and a few of his dirtbag tag alongs because he tried getting my young, female cousin, Denise (and was successful in his efforts) to smoke weed and take XTC with him and his friends. Despite all this, when he was about 16-17 he sorta just vanished. The rumors of his exit from our town ranged from: he moved to NY to try to be an actor/model/or musician, to he is a male underage prostitute in Cali, to he joined a cult in Waco, TX. Obviously, if you have followed his story, you know he moved to NY and the rest his history. However, small town rumors and the testimonies of his family and friends left behind, stated that he was HEAVILY involved with drugs (Vicodin, oxy, coke, heroin, and Xanex) and mixed in with a really strange crowd in NY that pretty much exploited him for sexual favors and acting dollars, in exchange for him getting more work and popularity in the circles he was involved with in NY. The stories of him being involved with men at least 10 years older than him started around when he was 18. Fast forwarding to the new rumors of his agency dropping him, Boardwalk Empire writing him out, and the never ending Internet posts of him being difficult to work with at the cost of him getting mildly black listed, I would say the least surprising thing here is him dating a well known Hollywood actor. To this day, I have never heard any rumors in West Orange, NJ stating he is dating or has dated JGL, but I have heard enough awful gossip that it is urban legend enough. The unfortunate thing is all the stories have really hurt his family, and his mother was always a nice lady. But yea, in the case of Mike--excuse the hell out of me--MICHAEL Pitt, it's ok to believe what you read, because even if it isn't 100% factual, there is probably another untold story similar to what you are reading. Oh and for those Internet people that are going to say I'm writing this because I'm angry about the personal situation he had with a family member of mine, yea, a little, but it doesn't make a word of what I'm saying untrue. If you come across a 30-40 year old person who grew up in WONJ, you will most likely get the same story from that guy or girl, as Mike has become somewhat of a hometown hero--well more of a local legend here and just about everyone in town has heard his story and several more that have followed.

Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2017 7:17 PM

He's bi OP, said so himself in an interview more than ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2017 4:25 PM

He's at Real Food Daily on La Cienega all the time. I think he's vegan.

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2017 4:27 PM

Couldn't all those stories be true? That he left to become an actor and became a hooker in a cult?

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2017 4:30 PM

[quote]Couldn't all those stories be true? That he left to become an actor and became a hooker in a cult?

Impossible.

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2017 4:33 PM

Where did you hear that R6? On DL there was only talk about him having been a street hustler at some point, but no mention of a cult.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2017 5:00 PM

r8, I "heard" it in r3.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2017 5:52 PM

Sorry didn't read it, was too high.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2017 6:40 PM

So is Michael still a heroin addict?

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2017 9:21 PM

I'm going to Real Food Daily (WeHo, La Cienega) for a late lunch. Will let you know if I see him. I saw that guy from True Blood - Jason - with his cool "geek-girl-looking" girlfriend there not too long ago. Cute couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2017 9:23 PM

WeHo? I thought Michael lives in New York?

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2017 9:25 PM

Probably bicoastal, R13. I see him at Real Food Daily all the time. Heading out ...

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2017 9:27 PM

So did you see him R12? How did he look?

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2017 9:22 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2017 6:17 PM

Didn't see him, R15. I mean I just went on a random day. I'll pull up this thread if I see him there again.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2017 7:04 PM

Thank you! R17

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2017 7:49 PM

He was on a strict diet for Ghost in the Shell, probably why he was in a health food shop. He was super hot in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 19April 16, 2017 2:00 PM

Michael looks incredibly good considering the fact that he has been a heavy smoker and drug addict for so long.

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2017 3:24 PM

R20 - he does. Hopefully he won't hit the wall like Depp did anytime soon.

OhNoTheyDidnt recently did a post about revealed Lainey blind items that included the one about Michael and JGL. In the comments someone mentioned that there were a lot of rumours about Michael and one of his old Pagoda band mates, Ryan Donowho. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2017 2:54 PM

He let a guy he was obviously fucking post a photo of him in bed, he's definitely not hiding anything.

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2017 3:40 PM

[quote]Michael looks incredibly good considering the fact that he has been a heavy smoker and drug addict for so long.

He looks like the washed up trailer park cousin of Edward Furlong.

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2017 3:52 PM

Why say that and not post a link...r22?

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2017 3:54 PM

R24 - Sorry, I'm on my phone and dunno how to link on it, but the photo was posted awhile on Theo Cholbi's instagram. One of Cholbi's friends made a comment along the lines of 'hard sausage' in French as well.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2017 4:04 PM

I wouldn't describe it as incriminating as you suggested, but thanks, I found the pic you are referring too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2017 4:10 PM

R26 - thanks for posting, I remembered it being more suggestive for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2017 4:15 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2017 3:08 AM

In his day he was hot as fuckin' shit. Even when he was all strung out, fuuuuuuck. He'd be all dirty and greasy with circles under his eyes and I would just want to inhale him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2017 3:09 AM

R29 - he's still pretty hot, at least I thought he was in Ghost in the Shell.

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2017 3:16 AM

Say no to drugs kids.

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2017 3:32 AM

Michael Pitt's dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2017 4:22 PM

He's performing in Beijing tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 2, 2017 9:54 AM

Sorry, this link should work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 2, 2017 9:59 AM

Performing in Beijing? Isn't that somewhat obscure, or is that his aim?

by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2017 10:20 AM

R32 which movie?

by Anonymousreply 36November 2, 2017 10:25 AM

R35 - I think he's been working on a film there for the last month or so.

R32 - it's from The Dreamers.

by Anonymousreply 37November 2, 2017 10:33 AM

R32 is that a photograph propping up his dick? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 38November 2, 2017 10:33 AM

He's such a good actor, loved him on Hannibal and the Funny Games remake with Naomi Watson.

by Anonymousreply 39November 2, 2017 10:56 AM

From his recent performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2017 1:28 PM

Pitt appeared in a short film directed by Faye Dunaway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2017 2:48 AM

Mr Pillow Lips himself. Superb actor! Difficult, moody, addict who cares? He's one of his generation's best.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2017 3:12 AM

Directed by Faye? Is that when he turned to hard drugs?

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2017 3:36 AM

Only seen him in a few movies admittedly (Hedwig, Funny Games, a few others I can't name off the top of my head), but I can see his appeal: Boy-next-door cute, but not insanely gorgeous or anything, with a brooding, vulnerable underdog vibe (or maybe that's just because of the roles he picks). He's kinda like Dane DeHaan in that sense.

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2017 3:56 AM

Poster for his new movie, a joint Chinese/US production.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2017 9:20 AM

His middle name is "Carmen"?

by Anonymousreply 46November 9, 2017 9:35 AM

R46 - Yes.

There's already a thread for this, but nice to hear Michael and Brad Renfro defended a co-star against homophobic bullying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2017 9:02 AM

Greta Scacchi bullied the fattie from LOOKING?!

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2017 9:07 AM

Cute pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2017 8:57 AM

Having lunch with Larry Clark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2017 11:51 AM

I find it funny he has talked quite a bit about his liking of women's clothes and cross dressing. He doesn't give a shit what people think and I love that. He actually insisted on the sexy slip in Last Days - Van Santa had some kind of flowery conservative dress in mind.

by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2017 2:23 PM

Not sure why so many people project bisexuaity on him, He is a regular guy. He is a very talented and sensitive artist who started out in Hollywood and transitioned to independent and european films. He's simply not interested in playing the game.

I produced a short film he directed and he was professional, never late, never on drugs and was excited about more producing and directing. he is a very private person, I met his long time girlfriend who is a very recongnizable actress and they enjoy their privacy and anonimity when it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2017 2:35 PM

R52 nobody is projecting bisexuality onto him and i don't see how that makes him not a regular guy. I realise he has a girlfriend, doesn't mean he hasn't had boyfriends.

I'm glad you had such a good experience working with him, that is always nice to hear.

by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2017 2:45 PM

Here is a link to the interview where Michael was asked if he was bisexual and he said he thinks everyone is. So nobody is projecting anything here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2017 4:11 PM

My freshman dormmate, a Film/English major, was a fan of his and tried to get everyone in the building sold on his genius. I preferred Nick Stahl, and always riled her by declaring Nick the more talented.

That’s it, that’s all I know about Michael Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2017 4:42 PM

I should have added that my dormmate was a slovenly, sullen, rude & antisocial ‘bisexual’ (quite obviously a closeted lesbian) with pretension for days. She rarely showered, never did laundry (leaving her fetid clothes in a pile under her desk), only ever ate Ramen noodles and spent all day painting tiny canvasses. She also had dreadful taste in music (Radiohead, NIN, Mountain Goats) and never cut her nails.

That said, we were friends so for a good ten months, and she could be very funny on a good day. She dumped me as a friend the second she figured out I had better taste than her.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2017 4:45 PM

How sad that somebody thinks coming here and making homophobic/biphobic remarks (how does being bisexual make one 'irregular' as a person, pray tell) is actually noble.

Not directly Pitt-related, but from someone who dated an ex-Pagoda band member:

"saulanis: You guys are friends? Weird story...I had this weird thing with Michael's old bass player in my early twenties. Which is random cause I live in Canada. i think he got kicked out of Pagoda for being drunk all the time and I imagine from my experience, being an impossible asshole. He was a character. Good musician and really really smart but a real, intolerable dick sometimes. He tried to move to Canada to live with me but they wouldn't let him across the border. Lol. I was kind've crazy and dumb in my twenties."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2017 3:44 PM

The first time I saw him was on Dawson's Creek.

I thought he was wildly miscast as someone totally in love with Michelle Williams, as he read REALLY gay at the time.

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2017 9:01 PM

He was really attractive in back in the day. Stll kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 59December 10, 2017 2:39 AM

Not great quality, but a funny interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2017 8:21 PM

How does one strike you as an obvious bisexual. Some of you must are just retarded.

by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2017 8:23 PM

Sacha Baron Cohen strikes me as an obvious bisexual

by Anonymousreply 62December 17, 2017 8:25 PM

R61 Maybe because he made comments like the ones in the interview at R54 and used to openly talk about crushes on other men (ie David Bowie)? What the fuck is your problem.

by Anonymousreply 63December 17, 2017 8:26 PM

Is he still as insipid looking as ever?

by Anonymousreply 64December 17, 2017 8:30 PM

Perhaps sharing a second name with a one Brad killed his chances, somewhat?

by Anonymousreply 65December 18, 2017 11:30 AM

If anything, think having the same surname as Brad has been helpful, if only because people will have googled whether they were related or not (and I remember reading incorrect reports that that they were brothers, lol).

He did mention in a recent interview that his family is DeMaio. Michael DeMaio woul've had a nice exotic ring to it. But Pitt is fine imo.

Not sure if this was already posted but here he is presenting an award with fellow DL fave Clea Duvall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 31, 2017 4:05 PM

[quote] there were a lot of rumours about Michael and one of his old Pagoda band mates, Ryan Donowho...

Donowho hath thrice the beauty & talent of Pitt, more fineboned & subtle. I had heard Donowho used to turn tricks back in his homeless subway-busking days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 31, 2017 4:19 PM

Did he actually get fired from Hannibal? I thought the story was they didn't see the point in bringing him back given the make up he'd be under, was that just a cover story?

by Anonymousreply 68January 1, 2018 4:06 PM

He wasn't fired from Hannibal. Fuller and the woman who played his sister has nothing but lovely things to say about him.

Unfortunately people made their own assumptions due to whatever happened with him on Boardwalk Empire. It's fascinating in an ugly way really how those rumours truly trashed his rep. Directors like the guy who made Rob the Mob have been asked what it was like working with him and have had nothing but praise, yet that gets no media coverage whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 69January 1, 2018 4:37 PM

Thanks R69

by Anonymousreply 70January 1, 2018 4:39 PM

Why is he putting on that weird ESL affect at r60?

Also @r66 the director accepting her award while dancing her infant into silence not even able to stand still for a single moment to glory in her long fought success is such a perfect encapsulation of how many things women are expected to be able to simultaneously juggle. The only thing that could have made that more complete would have been if Pitt of DuVall had slapped her on the ass.

by Anonymousreply 71January 1, 2018 4:49 PM

R71 He lives in Paris, maybe he got used to speaking French and picked up an accent there?

And I think you are really overreacting to the other clip. For the record Duvall and Pitt were the judges in the category she won in - they weren't just there to hand her it. The film industry isn't great where women are concerned but you are getting really wound up about a nice moment.

by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2018 5:01 PM

Did anybody here ever read that question and answer session John Cameron Mitchell did at a screening of Hedwig where he said Michael worked as a go-go boy? It was posted on Tumblr by a Hannibal stan. I was surprised Mitchell outed him so blatantly (and I honestly thought JMC came off as a massive douche).

by Anonymousreply 73February 13, 2018 4:43 PM

I always thought Michael Pitt was the most painfully hot actor I ever saw, from the time he was on Dawson's Creek on. There were times when his face became too round, but in general he was one hot, dirty motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 74February 13, 2018 4:45 PM

It's like the casting director of "Boardwalk Empire" purposefully tried to find the most troubled and high maintenance people in Hollywood to cast.

by Anonymousreply 75February 13, 2018 4:46 PM

R74 Same. Even at his dirtiest I would fuck him no problem, and you know he throws a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 76February 13, 2018 4:48 PM

Isn't it funny how being dirty makes gross people grosser, and hot people hotter?

by Anonymousreply 77February 13, 2018 4:49 PM

Stills from his new movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 24, 2018 11:50 AM

He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 79February 24, 2018 11:57 AM

The last thing I saw him in was I Origins with Astrid Bergès-Frisbey. An excellent film worth checking out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2018 12:03 PM

R80 Yeah, that is a good film.

Some of the Hannibal crew appear to be at a con, and the guy who replaced Michael as Mason actually had dinner with Michael once. Huh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2018 3:54 PM

I like this guy who cosplay's as Michael's character Kuze from Ghost in the Shell. He's very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2018 4:11 PM

I'd put my face in his arm pit and inhale deeply.

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2018 4:35 PM

His arm Pitt you mean?

by Anonymousreply 84March 2, 2018 4:50 PM

His latest movie has made 500 million worldwide. Not bad at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 12, 2018 2:00 PM

Not directly Michael related...but the recent furore over a CDAN Blind Item reminded me how much I fucking hate some of JGL'S stans. They have been awful about Michael for fucking years, and insulted and mocked his fans, all because of how Lainey painted their old relationship. Now something has besmirched their precious and they can't fucking handle it.

I mean, it's Enty so it is probably bullshit, but what a bunch of hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2018 2:54 AM

[quote]He wasn't fired from Hannibal. Fuller and the woman who played his sister has nothing but lovely things to say about him.

Please, he didn't come back for a reason. Fuller just said "it was a long negotiation and we had to move on". Maybe he was demanding too much money, but something obviously went bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2018 3:18 AM

Ah yes, the same Bryan Fuller who has been fired from three fucking series now.

Actually, I can believe the money issue, given Hannibal notoriously paid shit.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2018 3:26 AM

Yeah I loved I Origins too. I thought a sequel was planned for it?

by Anonymousreply 89April 8, 2018 4:00 AM

R89 I remember Mike Cahill talking about that! Hope they haven't shelved the idea.

by Anonymousreply 90April 8, 2018 4:05 AM

Details please R86.

by Anonymousreply 91April 8, 2018 4:21 AM

R91 Here's the bi from Enty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 8, 2018 4:24 AM

What happened to his face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 8, 2018 4:26 AM

I have always wanted him balls deep in me the white trash beauty

by Anonymousreply 94April 8, 2018 4:26 AM

R93, he’s aged. Isn’t he about 35 or so now?

by Anonymousreply 95April 8, 2018 5:29 AM

Is he still dating the french? musican?

by Anonymousreply 96April 8, 2018 11:55 PM

R96 No idea.

by Anonymousreply 97April 9, 2018 9:37 AM

Do you mean Jamie Bochert, R96? If so, I’m pretty sure that’s been over for a while.

by Anonymousreply 98April 9, 2018 12:31 PM

R98 I think they might mean Theo Cholbi. And yeah, Jamie Bochert dated another woman for a few years, but they don't seem to be together anymore.

by Anonymousreply 99April 9, 2018 2:14 PM

Michael and John Cameron Mitchell behind the scenes of Hedwig. Such hot rough trade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 9, 2018 3:52 PM

Goddamn. As I said above, I can't think of any actor who I find as painfully hot at Michael Pitt in his prime. If I ever saw him out, I think I'd actually have to take my chances and try to chat him up. Not that he would be interested, but I think I'd have to at least try.

I once tried to talk to Dane DeHaan and, well, that did not go as one might've hoped.

by Anonymousreply 101April 9, 2018 7:57 PM

R101 ooooh what happened with Dehaan? Was he a douche or just not interested?

by Anonymousreply 102April 9, 2018 8:37 PM

Jamie and Sofia are over? R99

by Anonymousreply 103April 9, 2018 8:40 PM

R103 I think so. Sofia's instagram has lots of lovey-dovey posts about Mica Arganaraz and barely mentions Jamie anymore. Jamie barely posts.

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2018 12:35 PM

Happy birthday, Michael!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2018 3:40 PM

Taken from the Michael Pitt Part I I thread (I am not the one who posted the info, just sharing):

[quote]don’t know if this is the most current Michael Pitt thread, but I’m bumping it because—very exciting!—my boyfriend just told me that Pitt climbed into bed with him in the early 2000s. I was asking him what he knew about JGL (mostly gay, says my BF), and Pitt is definitely bi, leaning gay. My boyfriend is gay but “straight acting” (skater/surfer type). He works with people in the movie business but that is not the industry he works in primarily.

by Anonymousreply 106April 12, 2018 12:58 PM

Hot cyborg. Hotter than ScarJo even.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2018 2:30 PM

Pitt and Gordon Levitt? POZ sisters.

by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2018 3:06 PM

Details? R108

by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2018 6:39 PM

R109 think they were trolling.

by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2018 10:44 AM

Well Michael Pitt is a known heroin addict so that rumour could be true. R110

by Anonymousreply 111April 20, 2018 10:16 PM

R111 he successfully got a work visa in China, so I doubt it. China rarely give those to people who are HIV positive.

Anyway, this gif is fucking perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2018 2:04 AM

Michael and Theo are still, ahem, hanging out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 28, 2018 10:50 PM

What happened to his career? Is he blacklisted by MS? He had looks and enough talent to be the next DiCaprio but nothing happened

by Anonymousreply 114April 28, 2018 10:58 PM

R114 he's had drug issues, so that's probably a big part of it. I don't think he's black listed or uninsurable though, he worked for Paramount for Ghost in the Shell, for instance. He's hardly on, say, Lohan's level or RDJ's back in the day.

Theo posted another photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 2, 2018 1:02 PM

I like to think that in an alternative universe, that gayer version of the Dreamers got made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 2, 2018 1:05 PM

he looks bad in person.

find a young male actor that did not have sex with older producers, directors, etc......dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 117May 2, 2018 1:31 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 118May 2, 2018 1:37 PM

Unless he looks like a completely different person in real life, I doubt he looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 119May 2, 2018 1:53 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 2, 2018 2:12 PM

R115 Who's Theo?

by Anonymousreply 121May 2, 2018 2:37 PM

R121 a guy Michael Pitt spends an awful lot of time with, and is another of Larry Clara's discoveries. He's at the very far right in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 122May 2, 2018 2:53 PM

*Clark's.

by Anonymousreply 123May 2, 2018 2:55 PM

R122 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 124May 2, 2018 2:59 PM

lordy

ev body know pitt is queer as a 3 dolla bill.

me 2 !

by Anonymousreply 125May 3, 2018 3:58 AM

his costars have bemoaned that he does not bathe.

smells like cigs and booze and tar....

by Anonymousreply 126May 3, 2018 4:00 AM

His hole has blisters.

by Anonymousreply 127May 3, 2018 9:33 AM

So does your Mom's, sweetie. Why are you talking to yourself in the last three posts, by the way?

by Anonymousreply 128May 3, 2018 12:41 PM

ima girl with a lot to say, furd face...

by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2018 2:46 AM

Pitt is a sad story, once had such promise, too much partying, the face: gone.

by Anonymousreply 130May 4, 2018 9:35 AM

Cool short film he made at last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 14, 2018 11:25 AM

she lost her looks with beer, cigs and xxxxx....

by Anonymousreply 132May 15, 2018 2:45 AM

In Cannes yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 16, 2018 11:05 AM

With Adrian Brody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134May 18, 2018 5:08 PM

I hate saying this, but I think he's on drugs again. :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 20, 2018 1:40 AM

Again r135? When was he ever off drugs?

by Anonymousreply 136May 20, 2018 6:46 PM

[quote] but it was from Lainey, so take it for what it's worth.

Which is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 137May 20, 2018 6:48 PM

R136 I thought he looked really good last year, and seemed pretty with it in interviews.

R137 what reason would Lainey have had to make that up? She liked JGL and hated Michael, they weren't known friends or even seen hanging out together (Michael was seen on the TDKR set, but nobody knew why he was there) and unlike Enty she doesn't just pull shit of her ass. I don't like her, but she revealed a lot of things that turned out to be true. Sorry, but your precious JGL ain't straight.

Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 138May 20, 2018 7:41 PM

New film role with Ron Perlman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 14, 2018 5:03 PM

Jacking off in Hedwig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 15, 2018 11:15 AM

He starred in I Origins with Astrid Bergès-Frisbey. Is that the longtime girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 141August 15, 2018 12:21 PM

R141 Yes, that's her.

by Anonymousreply 142August 15, 2018 1:10 PM

I'm gonna be a bit vague about this because admittedly it was a bit creepy of me to notice, but one of his very close relatives follows none other than Joseph Gordon-Levitt on social media.

by Anonymousreply 143August 17, 2018 5:59 PM

Sparring with a hot daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 22, 2018 7:15 PM

He reminds of Ms Burns at R135

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 23, 2018 9:58 AM

R145 he...kinda does. Those pictures were terrible, but the others at Cannes were fine so maybe he'd been up all night or whatever.

Apparently there was a screening of Bully, and Larry Clark did a q and a after. He says all the cast were fucking around, and I remembered that had been long rumoured here on DL. And of course, Clark was probably spying on them and jacking off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 26, 2018 5:09 PM

Loved seeing his big fat cock in The Dreamers.

by Anonymousreply 147August 26, 2018 5:11 PM

Dirty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 4, 2018 2:15 PM

Checking out Louis Garrel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 8, 2018 4:50 PM

Serving up goth realness recently. Anyone know the hot guy on the right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 12, 2018 7:19 PM

He looks like he could be Anthony Hopkins grandson.

by Anonymousreply 151September 12, 2018 8:07 PM

Bully is still such a good movie. I love Brad Renfro and him in it. I'd love to see Larry's q+a. Bully was a critical hit.

by Anonymousreply 152September 12, 2018 8:47 PM

New film role, with DL fave Edgar Ramirez!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 18, 2018 12:24 AM

Pitt looks like he could be Daryl Hall's son, though not as talented or together.

by Anonymousreply 154October 22, 2018 2:06 AM

He was very handsome back in the day. Not so much now.

by Anonymousreply 155October 22, 2018 2:16 AM

He could still be pretty if he slimmed down and groomed himself

by Anonymousreply 156October 22, 2018 2:27 AM

I wonder if anything went on between him and Ryan during that awful Sandra Bullock film Murder By Numbers.

I miss Ryan's old nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 22, 2018 2:50 AM

loved him in Funny Games

by Anonymousreply 158October 22, 2018 2:55 AM

He's getting older, the smoking, drugs and living a hard life is getting to his looks. Brad Pitt at his age was still gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 159October 22, 2018 3:26 AM

While I have liked him in some roles (although I don't like the pouty way he talks), I got a really bad first impression of him on Dawson's Creek.

I called him "Fetus Face" when he was on that show because his face was so doughy, it looked as if his features hadn't fully formed yet. And his performance screamed "GAY!" to the point that it was not believable that the Michelle Williams character wouldn't pick up on it.

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2018 3:45 AM

Having dinner with Edgar Ramirez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 12, 2018 7:08 AM

Having dinner again with Edgar Ramirez. I normally dig the unwashed look but, Michael honey, shampoo is your friend.

Edgar is hot and seems like a cool guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 4, 2018 10:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!