Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans Danni Askini: A Con (and Gay) Man In A Dress

Here we go again with Feminism LOL and her blistering vilification of the trans movement.

Some salient points: - The trans movement started with a millionaire, not black transwomen subjected to poverty (oppression olympics anyone?) - LGB = Leave us alone! Trans = Give me things! - Danni Askini like Bruce thinks marriage equality is a trivial because it doesn't benefit trans people - Those with gender identity disorder also suffer from personality disorder like narcissism (surprise!)

Is this Youtuber a resident DL frau? She sounds like every other anti-trans on here! She's unquestionably been perusing the forum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 3:04 PM

Sorry about the bullets. Here, more legible format:

- The trans movement started with a millionaire, not black transwomen subjected to poverty (oppression olympics anyone?) - LGB = Leave us alone! Trans = Give me things! - Danni Askini like Bruce thinks marriage equality is a trivial because it doesn't benefit trans people - Those with gender identity disorder also suffer from personality disorder like narcissism (surprise!)

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2017 4:31 PM

I love trans

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2017 4:36 PM

I hate trans

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2017 4:36 PM

Drahp the tee

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2017 4:38 PM

She read him to filth.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2017 4:52 PM

And we're still saying "Leave us alone!". Only this time we're being vilified for having same-sex orientation by our supposed representative organizations and "allies".

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2017 5:13 PM

Aren't they all?

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!