Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does it feel do good to shit?

It feels so good taking a big crap. And it feels great after too. I just hate having to clean the toilet bowl after.

by Anonymousreply 91April 6, 2021 10:57 PM

Nerve endings. Lots and lots of nerve endings. It's why anal sex is pleasurable as well.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2017 10:47 PM

I hate shittin and I hate anal!

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2017 10:53 PM

Anal sex is not pleasurable for women, r1.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2017 10:54 PM

When you fill the bowl, it relieves a lot of internal pressure.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2017 10:55 PM

I love a good dump but I fucking hate getting a dick up my butt.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2017 10:56 PM

How does a person "hate" shitting? It's a relief mechanism.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2017 10:58 PM

I have to agree with others here, nothing like a good shit first thing in the morning but I really can't get comfortable bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2017 11:00 PM

Paging Poo Shoes!

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2017 11:01 PM

Prostate

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2017 11:14 PM

Besides physically, it also feels good emotionally and - I swear I'm being serious here - but kind of spiritually, too in a cleansing way.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2017 11:31 PM

I've never bottomed and I hate shitting. The sensation isn't the worst, but I hate toilets and cleaning myself after. I always have to shower or I'll never feel totally clean.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2017 11:31 PM

DARK BROWN FECES

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2017 11:36 PM

YIPPEEE!!! Another poop thread! I like dumping b/c it gets my vowels ready to fill back up with good to digest.

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2017 11:39 PM

As I've aged I have started sneezing while on the throne.

I thought it must some soap or shampoo scent in my bathroom causing these sneezes, but it turns out that sneezing while defecating is a fairly common human thing.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2017 11:41 PM

Sometimes I get the shivers or feel a bit cold right after. What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2017 11:42 PM

Every time I go into take a shit, my cat mysteriously appears and comes over and wants me to pet her. Is this weird? Do they hear me going, or smell it? I often feel trapped.

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2017 11:45 PM

I don't know about sneezing or shivers, but sometimes a really good shit can literally bring tears to your eyes.

R16 – Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2017 11:46 PM

Why does it feel good? You have to ask?

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2017 11:46 PM

R16 my cat will hop up on the clothes hamper and have a conversation with me. I guess he figures I'm trapped and he can hash out our issues.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2017 11:52 PM

Some evolutionist should weigh in, but I'll bet there's some evolutionary reason shitting feels so good. It's the way we get rid of toxins and waste, so if it feels good, we're more likely to do it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2017 12:11 AM

r20 Are you sure you're not Saul Shitstein?

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2017 12:22 AM

I like making doo doos.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2017 12:24 AM

Spiritual aspects aside, the fecal mass passing/pressing the prostate gland is what elicits the pleasurable sensation....

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2017 12:31 AM

Where do you think the term anal retentive comes from? Shitting is like cutting or people who making themselves vomit. It's a purging. For men, it also rubs the prostate.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2017 12:36 AM

My nose always runs when I crap. I have no idea why.

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2017 12:37 AM

I don't think I get a prostatic pleasure from taking a shit.

For me, there is a momentary relief when it actually passes through, but the sense of relaxation afterwards is better.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2017 12:53 AM

R3 of course anal sex is pleasurable for women. And then sometimes it hurts so we don't.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2017 12:59 AM

The difference is that women don't need to have anal sex. There's no point in all the prep and douching when they already have a ready hole.

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2017 1:02 AM

R16, my cat does that too! Even with the door locked she desperately tries to push her way in for a good head rub.

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2017 1:02 AM

R29, you actually LOCK the bathroom door to keep the cat out? How tall is this cat?

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2017 1:03 AM

Your cats are wondering why you aren't using the box like you are fucking supposed to!

Philistines!

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2017 1:12 AM

If I'm on the can, my Siberian Husky will peek around the door and just stare at me. If I acknowledge her in any way, she'll come into the bathroom and want attention. If I don't make eye contact, she'll just stand there and watch, no matter how long it takes. It's kind of unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2017 1:26 AM

I video taped myself taking a good shit. Does anyone want to see it?

by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2017 1:28 AM

^ are you hot, R33?

by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2017 1:30 AM

a really long, snakey poop feels insane!

by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2017 1:38 AM

I always feel so relieved after a good shit, almost like I have accomplished something significant. I have always felt that was the way most people feel too.

by Anonymousreply 36January 10, 2017 1:46 AM

I just took one!

by Anonymousreply 37January 10, 2017 1:57 AM

R32 animals in the wild are very vulnerable while relieving themselves, so dogs look at us when we go to let us know they have our backs. They look at you while they're going to make sure you have their backs.

by Anonymousreply 38January 10, 2017 2:01 AM

Celtic Anti-Defamation League (aka R21): did you mean Schlomo Shitstein?

by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2017 2:03 AM

ok some of you might need to learn this phrase in spanish when you go to mexico for cheap affordable medical care in the future when trump eliminates Medicare,trust me ,you will need to learn how to say: me estoy cagando !!!!!!!!! .which means: I need to take a shit.

by Anonymousreply 40January 10, 2017 2:20 AM

I made 13 shits today. I counted them all.

by Anonymousreply 41January 10, 2017 2:22 AM

I love when my boyfriend pumps me full of his hot, sticky cum! It's the best feeling in the world!

by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2017 2:23 AM

Because you can put it in cup and give it to 2 girls to eat like soft serve.

by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2017 2:27 AM

The act of defecation is an inherently vulnerable one. Above posters mentioned this. It is a fetish for many to watch a young, muscled stud do this on film - much the same vulnerability as him being molested or getting spanked or sodomized.. Most of us do not want to smell it and maybe do not want to reenact this in person with that hot, young stud - the stench is an erection killer. But the vulnerability of a ripped stud shitting(submitting) for you is incredibly erotic.

by Anonymousreply 44January 10, 2017 2:35 AM

Being able to sneak into the bathroom when a gorgeous, ripped young straight stud dumps logs can also be a huge turn on. It's hard to say why - maybe that their gorgeous round buns are part of the focus. Maybe because his lust-worthy pink stinky starfish is the primary focus of his "punishing the porcelain" anal workout. Who knows.....it is an odd fetish that most of us ponder but do want to ask our sex partners to perform. The stink is not a good one.

by Anonymousreply 45January 10, 2017 3:04 AM

OK. This thread has officially jumped the tracks.

by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2017 3:11 AM

The thread about TAKING A SHIT jumped the tracks? Seriously, did you read the title before reading or posting?????

by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2017 3:18 AM

When freako R45 starts talking about watching other people take a shit, yes, the thread has officially jumped its tracks.

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2017 3:29 AM

[quote]Besides physically, it also feels good emotionally and - I swear I'm being serious here - but kind of spiritually, too

I can't stop laughing at this.

by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2017 3:36 AM

taking a shit feels like a rebirth. but only when it's long and smooth. those hard stones that get pushed out are irritating and exhausting and not fulfilling when there are a few left stuck up yonder.

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2017 3:45 AM

PAGING MIRIAM! PAGING MIRIAM!

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2017 4:05 AM

[quote] kind of spiritually, too

HOLY SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2017 4:14 AM

R48 - I love that you have some such a morally superior, high ground when it comes to discussing the topic "why does it feel good to shit" - from where I sit, all of the above comments are very much appropriate responses to the subject matter. I do not want to be reactionary, but it baffles me when some prude decides to open a thread such as this one (which could not be more obvious) and then finds it necessary to condemn the comments.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2017 4:18 AM

You need to take on down to Scatboi, R53, where freaks like you belong.

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2017 4:52 AM

Yet again, R54 - you contiue to post 3 times on a scat-related topic. And you are very well familiar with a scat related website that I have never heard of. Sounds as if you are one of the freaks to me (and that is not saying saying that I agree with the term in this context)..

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2017 4:58 AM

R46, R48 - how do you like them road apples??

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2017 5:03 AM

It's like an anal orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2017 5:05 AM

Theres lots of video iit there of guys shitting. I looked.

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2017 5:14 AM

It's not the assertion that watching someone else take a shit is fun, but rather the idiocy that everyone enjoys it. I want to be at least two rooms away when anyone else takes a shit. I could not care less how hot they are. Not even a little erotic.

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2017 7:06 AM

R59 - I totally get where you are coming from. BUT, are you honestly saying that if the hottest man that you have ever laid eyes on sneaks off to the toilet to take a dump and you had some odd ability to get to watch him via cam sitting on the toilet, the entire time in the bathroom, fuck it = he WANTS you to hang out with him while he sits on the pot.........you will say NO to that? Just be real. For a thousand reasons - I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2017 7:35 AM

I recently had to pass an bigger than normal one and had blood from it...sometimes it doesn't feel good

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2017 7:43 AM

When OP was born, his mama looked in the toilet bowl at what her anus just expelled. She probably wishes she had flushed.

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2017 7:44 AM

I have no problem waiting until he comes back to bed, R60.

"For a thousand reasons." What a ninny.

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2017 8:08 AM

pooping is heaven

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2017 9:57 AM

Not sure what happened recently but r51 isn't the first person I've seen who's called Muriel "Miriam."

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2017 10:34 AM

R11 - Meet your new friend.

It's no secret that Americans have a serious toilet paper habit — the U.S. spent $9.6 billion as a country on TP alone in 2014, according to business research company Euromonitor.

Even though we apparently can’t get enough of the fluffy stuff, the rest of the world doesn’t share our obsession. Bidets, a.k.a. basins used to wash a person’s privates, are the method of choice for freshening up in bathrooms in Europe, Asia, and South America. Bidets are environmentally friendly and cost-efficient—and both of those labels are popular with American consumers. So why aren’t bidets more popular in the States?

According to sociologist Harvey Molotoch, author of Toilet: Public Restrooms and the Politics of Sharing, we got off on the wrong foot with bidets and just never recovered. He says we owe our overall aversion to bidets to our country’s forefathers: The British associated bidets with French prostitutes, and consequently thumbed their noses at their use. Over time, it became a habit to wipe instead of wash after using the bathroom, and it never went away.

Although bidets can be found in some upscale U.S. homes, Molotoch points out that our culture still considers bathroom activities to be a taboo topic, which hampers the potential growth of the bidet industry. “We can’t talk much about it in polite company, so they can’t be easily marketed,” he says.

But marketing issues aside, urologistDavid M. Kaufman, MD, says using a bidet just might be healthier for us: “It’s definitely preferable to toilet paper” — for women, at least. While the wash basin has “little value” for healthy men, he says bidet use can have a big impact on the urinary health of women.

Here’s why: Bacteria, which are the source of urinary tract infections, are found within the vagina. Toilet paper only cleans the outside of the vagina, not the inside. “It is only through thorough irrigation with a bidet or hand-held shower stream that these bacteria can be washed out,” he says.

A bidet isn’t just helpful for the genitals: It’s a also a good option for cleaning our rears, says Allen Kamrava, MD, a colorectal surgeon at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. Kamrava’s patients who experience issues in their anal area typically create a bidet to help “normalize” the region. That, he says, indicates that a bidet has a gentler effect than toilet paper.

He also notes that bidets are especially useful for people who have to use the bathroom a lot, like those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. It’s also helpful for people who have had surgery below the belt, and women who have just given birth. Using a bidet as opposed to toilet paper makes it easier to clean “without the trauma of wiping,” he says, which can irritate the skin and even reopen wounds.

Like Kaufman, Kamrava says that a bidet can get things cleaner down there, but he points out that bidets are also good for maintaining the natural oils necessary for optimal anal health. Those oils are more likely to break down if you wipe vigorously or use a soap-and-water combination to clean up, versus a stream of plain water.

While Philip Buffington, MD, chief medical officer at The Urology Group, says that using a bidet provides better personal hygiene, he’s quick to note that it is possible to have too much of a good thing. Sometimes it’s better to be a little less clean by using toilet paper. “You need some bacteria,” he says. “Cleaning too frequently can disrupt some of this good bacteria.”

Kamrava agrees. While pro-bidet, he says that people shouldn’t need to choose between using one method or the other to get clean. “Toilet paper has its place, as do bidets,” he says. “For people without major issues, toilet paper is just fine.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2017 10:47 AM

I once dropped a deuce so big my eyeballs sunk in a bit ... and then I sneezed and they popped out of my lids like a chihuahua dog's.

by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2017 1:06 PM

I notice when I take Metamucil, my turds are thick and long. If I don't take it, it seems I just get little chips in the bowl. It feels so good to take a major dump and the chips make me feel like I'm still full of it.

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2017 1:39 PM

There's nothing better than the poop shivers. The only times I've felt tears come to my eyes in the last few years have been during a good bowel movement.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2017 5:13 PM

If I don't shiver when I shit, is there something wrong?

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2017 5:17 PM

No R70, R69 shits in a cold outhouse.

by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2017 6:47 PM

toilet paper is good when the poop is hard and has a consistent characteristic shape,but when it comes out of the ass with the consistency of sour cream then you must use a bidet to clean your mess down there

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2017 7:59 PM

How bottomnal, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2017 8:16 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gay men should never do #2. We're better than this.

by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2017 11:11 PM

Plop-plop, fizz-fizz, oh what a relief it is!

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2017 2:30 AM

A double decker is shit in toilet tank said my friends tween son

by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2017 6:54 AM

Lord, can you even imagine trying to clean up that R76?

by Anonymousreply 77January 11, 2017 6:56 AM

R77 r76 here..no but I had a memory of when my aunt and uncle stayed at my home and we think it was the aunt who shat on the carpet in a guest room maybe in her sleep or pills made her forget. I found it weeks later..the worst

by Anonymousreply 78January 11, 2017 7:21 AM

All we need now is the arrival of the "I haven't farted in over a decade" troll and this thread is complete.

by Anonymousreply 79January 11, 2017 11:41 AM

R79, anyone who hasn't farted in a decade probably has a colostomy bag attached...

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2017 10:08 PM

I wonder if the "I haven't farted in over a decade" queen is also the "I love to watch other guys take a shit" queen.

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2017 10:10 PM

Hot as shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2017 10:42 PM

Is shit REALLY that hot?

by Anonymousreply 83January 22, 2017 6:49 PM

R83 = NO it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2017 5:07 AM

R84 – I see you've never eaten Sriracha.

by Anonymousreply 85January 25, 2017 4:53 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 86February 20, 2021 9:57 PM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 87February 23, 2021 2:55 AM

Am I the only one that does this? I want to flush IMMEDIATELY as it exits my asshole to smell less but I am also curious to see what it looks like :*(

I have various food allergies and sensitivities so my shit varies. I have mostly cut out dairy and onions and foods that yuck up my guts with gas, which can sometimes cause my shits to be delayed and come out long and thin like the slender man (and hurt more than any soup can dick or shit....sorry if this is TMI but fuck this is a shit thread!).

I started taking Pure supplements - not even for sex - just to shit good - and some of them have been almost heavenly. Massive and 'clean' in that it all comes out in one or two subway train cars with minimal mess and wiping.

by Anonymousreply 88February 23, 2021 3:05 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 89March 11, 2021 5:08 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 90March 16, 2021 12:36 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 91April 6, 2021 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!