Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood is out of ideas - Charmed is being remade

Why cancel anything anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2018 7:03 PM

Who is going to play Prue?? That's some big, lopsided eyed shoes to fill.

Jokes aside, the first 3 season were really good.

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2017 6:10 PM

I loved that show. I also loved the parade of hot guys in every other episode. Still, after Prue left it went down hill in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2017 6:20 PM

Remember, when one of the characters became the lordess of hell and hell was black curtains on fake walls? Top notch production here.

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2017 6:58 PM

[quote] hell was black curtains on fake walls

Sounds like hell to me.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2017 6:59 PM

Will Ferrell is doing yet another version of Sherlock Holmes. I just don't see the point right now. The market seems a bit saturated.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2017 7:21 PM

I loved this show.. Always thought that Greg Vaughn was hottest on this show.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2017 7:50 PM

The best part about the old show was Demian's cunty recaps on twop. That and Drew Fuller

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2017 8:20 PM

Demian's recaps were fucking awesome. So was Harmed comic strips by Payndz. Funny af.

by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2017 1:00 AM

Brian Krause was hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2017 6:20 AM

I do love me some Brian Krause. His weight really yo-yoed though. I'd still marry him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2017 6:28 AM

Charmed was one of those shows that depended on the particular set of actors to make it popular. It's unlikely they would strike gold with another cast. I stopped watching the original series when Doherty left. The magic left, so to speak, with her.

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2017 6:28 AM

I watched the whole thing and (embarrassingly still do in the mornings now) and completely agree. Something disappeared when Shanon left.

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2017 6:31 AM

I LOVE PAIGE! She was the best

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2017 6:47 AM

The reboot will be set in 1976? WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2017 3:32 AM

Why cancel anything-exactly. Hollywood is just out of ideas. It's just the people that run Hollywood today - zero creativity.

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2017 3:33 AM

Death suddenly seems a bit more inviting.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2017 3:34 AM

Art is dead. Hollywood used to be fun. Today we have Star Wars part 50 and Alien part 50. Nothing new, fresh and innovative.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2017 3:36 AM

That's Hollywood's new creative way. Just reboot and start all over again.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2017 3:47 AM

When will The Matrix be rebooted?

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2017 3:49 AM

Hello, Mr. and/or Ms. Producer! I played Rebecca Nurse in the La Cruces Playhouse production of The Crucible. The Midland Express my pronunciation was more than adequate! And I have often been called a witch in real life--JK LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2017 4:40 AM

Will shannan Dorothy's cancer mastetatize into a warlock and eat them all? Will they chant endlessly by the power of three by tree I condemn thee

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2017 5:22 PM

[bold]Charmed Reboot Gets CW Pilot Order[/bold]

[quote]The CW’s previous stab at a Charmed reboot was set in the 1970s but didn’t make to the pilot stage when it “didn’t come in the way the network had hoped.” (At the time, CW boss Mark Pedowitz described the project as “self-contained” and “very standalone,” with no ties to the original supernatural series.)

[quote]The rejiggered version is set in the present day and is described as “a fierce, funny, feminist reboot” centered on “three sisters in a college town who discover they are witches. Between vanquishing supernatural demons, tearing down the patriarchy, and maintaining familial bonds, a witch’s work is never done.”

[quote]Jane the Virgin‘s Jessica O’Toole and Amy Rardin, the team behind last year’s pitch, executive-produced and wrote this redevelopment for CBS Television Studios, while Jennie Urman (Jane the Virgin), director Brad Silberling and Ben Silverman are the other EPs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2018 11:00 AM

The rejiggered version is set in the present day and is described as “a fierce, funny, feminist reboot”

Wasn't the original series feminist? I mean, they were all three witches.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2018 11:08 AM

It might do okay if they can get past the idea that witches can do anything as long as it rhymes. That's when the original series began to suck shit.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2018 11:32 AM

The mechanics of magic need some reworking, they were pretty stupid and "deus-ex-machina" plot-specific.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2018 11:41 AM

One will be brown, one will be a tranny.

Mark my words.

But so long as they're not that homophobic cunt Rose McGowan I won't say a thing.

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2018 11:46 AM

In other news, someone is going to remake TITANIC with an all black cast...

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2018 11:57 AM

Why would they do this AND greenlight a reboot of Sabrina - The Teenage Witch from the creators of Riverdale?

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2018 12:20 PM

Geez, next thing you know, they'll be rebooting Murphy Brown and Party of Five.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2018 1:50 PM

Remember when Murphy Brown having a child out of wedlock was a big deal?

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote]Remember, when one of the characters became the lordess of hell and hell was black curtains on fake walls?

And that would be hell to any gay man.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2018 1:56 PM

R25 I hated the mechanics of magic in this show as well, especially in the later seasons. Why even have magic at all if you don't intend to bother with even the minimal of consistency and instead just throw pretty CG at the screen?

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2018 2:00 PM

Holly Marie Combs is fucking pissed.

[quote]Here’s the thing. Until you ask us to rewrite it like Brad Kern did weekly don’t even think of capitalizing on our hard work. Charmed belongs to the 4 of us, our vast amount of writers, crews and predominantly the fans. FYI you will not fool them by owning a title/stamp. So bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2018 5:43 PM

Tee hee! Methinks she didn't get asked to be a part of it.

Frankly I'd be fine with an all new cast and a much better written series. After reading that Tweet it'd be funny if it got made and ended up being preferred over the original.

by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2018 9:33 PM

Television, Movies, Broadway........... creativity is gone, folks, given up to the iphone.

by Anonymousreply 35January 26, 2018 10:50 PM

It's different from having Broadway revivals because those live experiencs can be reintroduced to other generations but these shows are almost all on dvd so no reintroduction is needed. I do kind of like the idea of the Roseanne reboot because it's the same people and maybe it can work as Goodman, Metcalf and even Rosie herself know what it takes. Rumors of Magnum reboot. Bad idea. Like it or not Selleck was iconic in the role. New casting is not a good idea. I do think the Will & Grace is working well. I'm still laughing at them. I guess it depends on the show.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2018 11:26 PM

Urgh. Some more feminist "smash the patriarchy" shit? I'm saturated out on that crap. Too bad they couldn't add in a hunky warlock to the sibling trio. Would've been nice for them to change it up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2018 2:03 AM

[quote]In other news, someone is going to remake TITANIC with an all black cast...

A love story between Tyrese and Lemonjello. Two different classes brought together by tragedy. In "This Mutha-Fuckin boat be sinking y'all!"

by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2018 3:04 AM

It was a ripoff of buffy and spelling produced. Pretty much the same premise - average girl finds out she (they) are the chosen one(s)

by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2018 3:13 AM

[bold]Charmed Reboot Adds LGBT Twist[/bold]

[quote]TVLine has obtained the casting breakdowns for The CW’s in-the-works Charmed reboot, and they reveal that the three familial leads bear the unofficial names Macy, Mel and Madison.

[quote]In addition to the sisters, casting is also underway for the trio’s “devilishly handsome” advisor (or “Whitelighter”) Harry, as well as Macy’s documentary filmmaker-boyfriend Galvin and Madison’s “sensitive loner” ex-beau Brian.

[quote]Oh, and we buried the lede: Producers are also on the prowl for an actress to play Mel’s girlfriend. Yep, one of the three new Charmed sisters is a lesbian.

[quote]It should be noted that “all ethnicities” are being sought for all the roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2018 5:42 PM

Character descriptions from the same article:

[bold]MACY |[/bold] A witty, intense science nerd, Macy — who is in her late 20s — is a Ph.D. in quantum physics who’s moving with her boyfriend Galvin to Hilltowne, Michigan, to work in the university lab. Macy has reason to believe that she is the sister of Mel and Madison. Her power is telekinesis.

[bold]MEL PRUITT |[/bold]A strong-willed feminist, she feels deeply and is a bit controlling. Mel — who is in her mid 20s and a lesbian — is the sister of Madison. In the wake of a tragic accident, the grieving Mel becomes angry, defiantly unkempt, even violent, pushing away those who might help her, including her girlfriend, Detective Soo Jin. Mel’s power is time-freezing.

[bold]MADISON PRUITT |[/bold] Mel’s younger sister (she’s 18-ish), an athletic (pilates, cheerleading) college student pledging a sorority, Madison is the opposite of her feminist sister with a desire to fit in. Madison is horrified to learn she is a witch. Her power is hearing people’s thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2018 5:44 PM

[bold]Ser’Darius Blain Cast As Co-Lead[/bold]

[quote]Blain will play Galvin, the ideal boyfriend, funny, mellow, in touch with his emotions, totally on board to follow his lady across the country for her dream job. An aspiring filmmaker who has yet to catch the break he’s sure is just around the corner.

[quote]Blain was most recently seen as Young Fridge (a role he shared with Kevin Hart) in Sony’s blockbuster film [italic]Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle[/italic], which has grossed over $883 million worldwide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2018 10:46 PM

[bold]‘Charmed’ Reboot Pilot Casts ‘Fruitvale Station’ Star Melonie Diaz[/bold]

[quote]Diaz will play Mel, one of the three witch sisters. The character is described as a passionate, outspoken activist who loses her way in the wake of family tragedy.

[quote]Diaz was seen in the 2013 biographical drama "Fruitvale Station" opposite Michael B. Jordan.

[quote]Her other recent film roles include “The Belko Experiment,” which was written by “Guardians of the Galaxy” writer-director James Gunn. She is also set to star in the upcoming film “The First Purge.” On the TV side, Diaz has appeared in shows like “The Breaks,” “Room 104,” and “Elementary.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2018 10:27 PM

Not watching this shit, out of love for the original and hate for the "diversity" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2018 10:48 PM

Well, it wouldn’t be difficult to be better than the original. Hope they can manage it.

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2018 11:36 PM

The original got real cheesy about half way through. The quality on this might be better.

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2018 11:40 PM

[bold]Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot[/bold]

[quote]Jeffery will play the youngest sister, Madison, a bubbly college freshman who finds witchcraft at odds with her goal of getting into a super-fun sorority. In addition to Diaz, who plays Madison’s sister Mel, Jeffery joins Ser’Darius Blain, who had been cast as the boyfriend of the third sister, Macy.

[quote]Jeffery has been a series regular for the first three seasons of NBC’s drama series Shades of Blue, playing Jennifer Lopez’s daughter Cristina Santos. The series is yet to get a Season 3 premiere date. Its fate beyond that is unclear, but I hear Jeffery has been released to do Charmed and could appear in up to four episodes of Shades of Blue as a guest star should it go to a fourth season.

[quote]Later this year, Jeffery will star in WB Home Entertainment feature comedy Daphne & Velma as Daphne opposite Sarah Gilman as Velma. Her TV credits include the highly rated Disney Channel movie Descendants, a major recurring role on the first season of Fox’s Wayward Pines and a series regular role on the DirecTV series Rogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2018 5:05 PM

I don’t mind ‘reboots’ or ‘revivals’ as in bringing shows back years later with the same cast. This is a really good new idea, as many sit-coms (for example) become tired originally and run out of storylines. But if you bring them back years later there is entirely new scope.

But this dreadful Hollywood approach of just remaking film after film is dire! It’s happening because studios own existing rights. They are not giving opportunities to any new creative talent and producers are just green lighting rights they own and hiring known script writers to rehash.

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2018 5:27 PM

[bold]Rupert Evans Joins CW Pilot as the New Leo[/bold]

[quote][italic]Man in the High Castle[/italic] star Rupert Evans has joined the CW’s reboot pilot in the series-regular role of Harry, a professor, handsome, grandiose, a raconteur with an infuriating charm and a mysterious interest in the three sisters. Translation: He’s their Whitelighter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2018 11:12 AM

[bold]Madeleine Mantock Set as Third and Final Sister in CW Reboot[/bold]

[quote]Madeleine Mantock (The Tomorrow People) will play Macy in the potential series, TVLine has learned. The character is an über-smart geneticist who’s very down-to-earth, driven… and completely gobsmacked when she learns that the supernatural world actually exists.

[quote]In addition to playing Tomorrow People‘s Astrid, Mantock’s TV credits include AMC’s Into the Badlands and the British medical drama Casualty.

[quote]Mantock’s casting rounds out an ensemble that includes Melonie Diaz (VH1’s The Breaks) as Macy’s lesbian sister Mel and Sarah Jeffery (Shades of Blue) as Macy’s college-freshman sister Madison, as well as Ser’Darius Blain (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle) and Rupert Evans (Man in the High Castle).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2018 11:41 PM

Ordered to series!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2018 11:35 PM

Pretty soon we'll have reboots of reboots

by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2018 5:29 AM

no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 53May 14, 2018 5:42 AM

Petticoat Junction next to be re booted.

by Anonymousreply 54May 14, 2018 5:43 AM

R1 she actually looks gorgeous in the OP's picture though. Certainly the prettiest of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 55May 14, 2018 5:54 AM

CG looks good?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2018 5:01 PM

^^ Their *advisor's pleated sweater looks so damn cosy. I love the new logo as well.

*He's totally gay, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote]and hate for the "diversity" bullshit.

See, I know Aaron M. Schlossberg posted on the DL

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2018 5:08 PM

Awful, nothing more to say. I'm 30 and used to watch the original when I was a kid. I refuse to watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2018 5:10 PM

[quote] Rupert Evans Joins CW Pilot as the New Leo

The new Dolt.

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2018 5:23 PM

They CW’d the hell out of the trailer. Darker, younger cast, death, guy with accent, mumbly singer in the background, bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2018 5:35 PM

The girls are Mexican now? And separately, they have such wide, round faces. I can't stop looking at the one girl that is all jawline.

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2018 5:39 PM

Also lol: "Jeffery will play the youngest sister, Madison, a bubbly college freshman who finds witchcraft at odds with her goal of getting into a super-fun sorority."

I hope she's the first one eaten by a demon.

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2018 5:42 PM

I hope Sabrina fares better.

by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2018 5:44 PM

r64 We haven't even seen this one!

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2018 5:58 PM

R60 Demian is that you?

by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2018 8:26 PM

Demian, R65?

by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2018 8:28 PM

Who the fuck is "Demian"?

by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2018 8:36 PM

One sister being a foot taller than the others is distracting.

If Sabrina is anything like Riverdale, Charmed will get lost in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2018 9:47 PM

Well, Riverdale's turned to absolute horseshit so that comparison doesn't really hold up these days.

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2018 9:51 PM

[quote]The girls are Mexican now? And separately, they have such wide, round faces. I can't stop looking at the one girl that is all jawline.

Right? And I LOVE dark features and strong, angular faces. But these girls are utterly uninteresting to watch, or even gaze upon.

A huge part of the er, [italic]charm,[/italic] of the original was the incredible beauty of the actresses, and their similarities and dissimilarities. Piper's/HMC's sweet face, square jawkine, and GORGEOUS hair; Prue's/SD's lovely dark hair/blue eyed pairing; Phoebe's/AM's pixie-gamine quality; and Paige's/RMG's quicksilver gorgeousness.

Who was it who talked about "blah" people-- Santorum? Romney?

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2018 10:15 PM

R68 Demian was the charmed recapper over at TWOP who always called Leo the Dolt.

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2018 10:21 PM

R70, I only saw the first season of Riverdale when Netflix steamed it.

How terrible is the second season? Is the series salvageable?

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2018 11:39 PM

R71 right, a lot of the show's success was because it was piggybacking off the popularity of The Craft movie (even using the same theme song cover) and it was presenting three gorgeous women who are family living in a beautiful Victorian in SF and having glamorous lives and hot boyfriends (who may or may not try to kill them). The mythology was all over the place with lots of "a wizard did it"-type explanations for things, convenient plot-friendly magical rules, and other inconsistencies which is what I hated about it, but the show was watchable and fun and the guys were usually really hot (I am annoyed they didn't have more shirtless scenes).

Plus they had magical powers. It was an aspirational show. I guess if these round-faced girls (they went young, too, like tween young) are appealing to similar round-faced girls they might have an audience, but my current opinion is "meh".

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2018 12:01 AM

It was the Melrose Place of the Other Realm.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2018 12:02 PM

r73 The second season is almost unwatchable but it could easily be salvaged with a clean slate next season. And maybe some new/better writers.

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2018 12:07 PM

I don't mind the diversification, but the leads don't seem to have much presence or personality. The original cast all had some charisma and while not necessarily Oscar winning actors, they could act (Combs was great on Picket Fences).

The adviser seems to be more of a cheerier version of Buffy's Giles than Leo.

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2018 12:21 PM

We've just seen the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2018 12:35 PM

The Brit Sheldon Cooper is no Leo. And he looks at least 10+ years older than the three girls (high schoolers?).

The trailer portrays one of the two short girls as the lead. The prettiest girl with the sassy, "funny" rambling comments.

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2018 12:39 PM

He's their mentor so I don't think there will be any romance there. In fact, I hope he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 80May 26, 2018 12:41 PM

R73 I have two words for you.....jingle jangle.

by Anonymousreply 81May 26, 2018 2:49 PM

I love seeing all the outrage over Charmed being remade. Seasons 5 - 8 of the original were meh to unwatchable garbage.

The new show can't possibly be worse.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2018 10:59 PM

Do enough older actress remain who can move their faces enough to allow a reboot of The Love Boat?

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2018 11:11 PM

So, are they all half-sisters who just HAPPEN to also be latina, black and white, (gee, how convenient that they appeal to the three biggest racial groups)? With an Asian girlfriend and a black boyfriend thrown in for good measure?

Was there ever a show more pandering?

by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2018 11:19 PM

Needs a transexual whitelighter

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2018 11:51 PM

r84 Why are you so angry? More people will now see themselves represented on this show and there will still be more than enough white people for you to identify with. You lose absolutely nothing in this scenario, but so many others gain so much.

I'm sure you'll be bitching when they unveil the gay character as well. Because it's all pandering, right?

by Anonymousreply 86May 28, 2018 12:09 AM

I hope the lesbian uses a cane.

by Anonymousreply 87May 28, 2018 12:13 AM

[bold]Charmed Reboot Cast Talks Putting a 'Current Spin' on the Classic Series, Shares Message for Skeptics[/bold]

[quote]Despite being one of the fall’s buzziest new shows, Charmed has faced quite a bit of online backlash from angry fans who feel that a reboot will taint the beloved franchise. The show’s stars are well aware of these concerns, but hope that potential viewers will put their preconceived notions aside and give it a chance.

[quote]“I say dip your toe and find out,” Mantock said. “If you like it, amazing, come join us. If not, that’s OK, too.”

[quote]Added Jeffery, “It doesn’t hurt to give it a go. We’re very respectful and aware of the original, and we totally appreciate it, and we’re so grateful to have the opportunity to put a current spin on it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 28, 2018 12:38 AM

If I were one of the shows creators I'd be pissed that a show that went off the air ten years ago is no longer considered "current" to these fetuses. I mean, really, it's not like they were all speaking ancient Latin or something. It was ten years ago!

"It'll bring it into the modern era, with washing machines and automobiles. No horse drawn carriages or leech therapies!"

I am curious who will be trans and who will be in a wheelchair. What other boxes must they tic? It already seems pretty cynical.

by Anonymousreply 89May 28, 2018 6:48 AM

[quote] it's not like they were all speaking ancient Latin

You obviously weren’t watching the show.

by Anonymousreply 90May 28, 2018 1:58 PM

R90 the spells were always bad rhymes in English. But you're right they mixed in all kinds of shit depending on some writer reading some random book. It made no sense structurally.

by Anonymousreply 91May 28, 2018 4:13 PM

The creator if the show got booted after Season 4 [R89] and the storytelling/quality shows

by Anonymousreply 92May 28, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote]The creator if the show got booted after Season 4 [[R89]] and the storytelling/quality shows

I think the balance also got a bit messed up when Shannon left as well. Rose was not bad, but in some ways it was like having to Phoebe's with Holly in the role as the sensible sister. Plus, shows tend to go decline after year 5, esp. if it is a bit gimmicky. Even Bewitched was a shadow of itself the second half of its run.

by Anonymousreply 93May 28, 2018 8:30 PM

I think the first season with Rose (4) was excellent.

After that, they started with the fairy tales and Harry Potter rip offs.

So anyone screaming about ruining the memory of Charmed...um...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 28, 2018 8:36 PM

I don't so much care about "ruining the memory of charmed" even though I liked the show. I would be annoyed if it were a case of "colourawashing", i.e. if it was the same characters now suddenly made into another race, or if there was source material where the characters were specified as white. That's not the case here. I'm more bemused by the fact that they are so clearly trying to cram as many minorities in there as possible, meaning the quality is probably going to be shit.

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2018 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!