Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Weed

Share your thoughts, experiences, and feelings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 5, 2018 10:34 PM

I used to love it when I was younger. It started being less fun, made me more anxious than relaxed. So don't smoke much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2016 11:07 PM

I only did it a few times, and the first couple I did my best not to inhale, and this was before Clinton said that's what he did! The reason of course was they said it was 10 times more likely to cause cancer than regular cigarettes, and that THC once in the bloodstream, would be deposited in the hair and be identifiable for years. The last turned out to be a lie, and I'm not sure on the former.

by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2016 11:11 PM

i used to love it, but have no free time now-a-days.

nice to go through life feeling awake and lucid, i will say.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2016 11:29 PM

What in god's name is that picture from?

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2016 11:33 PM

It saved my life. I was on 12 different meds for MS, and the side effects were absolutely wretched. Kicked them all for medical Marijuana and I am terrified I will have to go back.

by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2016 11:35 PM

it helps my anxiety

by Anonymousreply 6December 31, 2016 11:39 PM

On its own, pretty good. Mixed with booze and i'm vomiting in the bathroom for hours mumbling about talking trees....

by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2016 11:41 PM

Funny that most of the early replies to this thread were from either former or light users. Where I live, I think everyone is smoking. People openly talk about smoking; it's just not an issue. The good news is that everyone who I've heard talk about this says the same thing: I smoke, lay down and watch television or just go to sleep. The bad news is... is there bad news from this? I'm conflicted. You never hear about someone breaking into a medical marijuana dispensary to steal weed. You never hear about people toking and getting into a fight in a bar. Are the police oblivious, or do they not have the weed-equivalent breathalizer test?

by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2016 11:41 PM

I used to be a regular user but the past few months have been very stressful and like I said with the pairing of alcohol, its been making me sick. Nothing wrong with weed but if someones actively bragging about it, i'd probably keep my distance. For many its a stress/pain reliever so anyone bragging about using it is probably in 7th grade or actually crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2016 11:59 PM

It is for people like my brother.

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2017 2:36 AM

Does it make you more or less horny? Does it encourage boners or curb them?

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2017 2:46 AM

R11 more.

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2017 2:49 AM

I'm one of those unlucky few who has a bad reaction to it. Starting in college literally all my friends were hardcore stoners and I would get so jealous sitting there watching them have all the fun. It just makes me really uptight and then depressed the next day. I could write volumes about the pot phenomenon. I've been pro legalization since I was old enough to think. That said, it's in no way harmless. Major stoners I have known live lives I would describe as being"attenuated". They are much like the rest of us, but it's like their emotions and thoughts are blunted. I live in Colorado and legalization has boosted up the value of my home. Other than that I would never even have guessed that it had happened. A total non-event.

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2017 2:53 AM

I smoked a few times in high school and college and had several different experiences ranging from mildly pleasant to anxiety inducing. Thankfully, it's legal in my state now and the employees of my regular pot shop are really great about selling a person the right product. They're like sommeliers of the weed world. If you tell them you've had experiences where it caused unpleasant anxiety, they'll recommend a mix that reduces anxiety. Before legalization, pot used to be so random; legalization has really improved things.

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2017 3:02 AM

I remember when everyone smoked Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2017 3:47 AM

I can’t fucking stand pot heads

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2017 3:51 AM

I like a little now & then, but seem to get a horrendous headache if I mix with alcohol. And I mean just 1 hit on a onehitter & a few vodka tonics. It's a shame, because I feel great during & right after. It's better than xanax for anxiety issues too.

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2017 4:13 AM

Where to start? I'll never be convinced that it's worse than alcohol, will never see how the wake-and-bake or the high-every-day crowd is healthy.

How representative it is, I do not know, but a good, lifelong friend was the classic slacker, didn't accomplish much of what he set out to do, pissed away a lot of days and weeks being high and watching TV. He spoke of a stretch of doing that at some point when we were in our late-30s; I said off the top of my head, "High school's over."

I was a teen-age pothead and it opened my eyes when someone I liked said I was generally decent when not high, generally an ass when high. I've seen a lot of that -- stoner humor = acting like a sneering jackass -- in the years since then.

And someone mentioned Mexican weed, which is what we smoked 99% of the time. What people smoke now has soooooooooooo much more THC. It's gotta be along the lines of going from low-alcohol beer to Bacardi 151. I wonder what effect that's having on people's brains.

I didn't do it every week or close during my 20s and 30s, found myself wanting/liking it less and less -- in part because my brain felt fuzzy and slow the next day, I was too inclined to piss away much of a day on the couch.

Oh, no question that people build up a tolerance. I used to know someone who was remarkably productive while smoking a lot of ultra-strong legal weed (in Calif.) and he'd smoke a staggering amount. I indulged in what he had, the first time I'd smoked even a teeny bit in years, was way on out of it after one little puff.

Lest I sound full of doom and gloom, around that time, about five years ago, I had part of an edible at the beach, enjoyed the sun, colors, planes heading out from SFO, etc., for a while.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2017 4:23 AM

I just started smoking again this year (recreational use is now legal in my state). I bought a vaporizer, and started sampling strains to see what I liked ... I hadn't smoked before that in about 20 years, when you'd just buy "pot." Now, I buy "flowers" (meh) and there are dozens of different strains easily available within walking distance of my apartment, all with different effects. I can look up descriptions and reviews on Leafly.com, and put their app on my phone.

My favorite discovery was that some strains (very few) have high levels of a cannabinoid called THCV. Among the various effects of THCV (it doesn't get you "high" like THC) is my favorite one: it kills your appetite. I have literally lost 25 pounds since last summer. I made an alcohol tincture of a strain high in THCV ("Durban Poison") and put a few drops into my drink at night; I don't get very high, but afterwards, I have no desire to eat at night. I can't attribute all my weight loss to THCV - I have made a few other changes (but not working out or dieting, but I think most of it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2017 8:01 AM

You must live in Portland, R19. I have tried and enjoyed Durban Poison (I am the MS guy upthread). and the CBD stuff is what has helped me rid myself of pharmaceuticals. I haven't lost weight, though, but I am tall and lanky, so I needn't.

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2017 9:49 AM

I do live in Portland, r20! (Oh, btw, the other strain I've tried that was high in THCV was "Jack the Ripper").

I was very interested in your early post, and I was curious how marijuana helps you with your MS. I bought both my Mom and my Sister some topical CBD lotions for their arthritis this year.

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2017 10:04 AM

Love it. Love everything about it. USED to love HIGHDEAS , a site where you can express your thoughts or HIGHdeas, but it got very boring. ALl young people who get high but are just BLLLAAH. Boring. I enjoy smoking weed, and when I do I draw or do some filming (nothing nasty). Weed helps me focus lol. I love watching trippy/colorful/visual things....and when I listen to music high I feel boundless.

by Anonymousreply 22January 1, 2017 10:32 AM

I live in Portland too. I used to smoke years ago then just stopped. I'm retired now and once it became legal here I started using it again. I drink less alcohol when I smoke weed. I like the kush strains of pot. Legal weed tastes so much better than home grown.

by Anonymousreply 23January 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Wait...what was the question again?

by Anonymousreply 24January 1, 2017 11:05 AM

The first time I smoked was in college. All I could think was "WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG!!"

I fuckin loved it. My roommates and I would start the day with bong-hits in the shower and we'd stay high throughout the day. I especially loved hash, when we could get it. I also had a job where getting high wasn't discouraged and had the obligatory week-in-Amsterdam-stoned-out-of-my-head vacation.

Then, almost suddenly, it stopped being fun. I had one experience in which I became ridiculously paranoid. I had never been paranoid before, and i knew it was the pot, but still it was a rotten feeling. Then after a couple of hits I couldn't function. My day was over. I tried to hang on as just about all of my friends got high regularly, and it's no fun being the only one in the room not smoking. I had to give it up though as it would just ruin my day and wasn't fun at all.

Anyway I had several good years of it, and I wouldn't discourage anyone from smoking.

by Anonymousreply 25January 1, 2017 11:48 AM

I was highly efficient on weed, but hated dealing with the people who sold it - always sweaty bi-bottoms named Drew for some reason.

Anyway, every employer started testing for it and I lost interest.

I was a cunt whenever I quit.

by Anonymousreply 26January 1, 2017 12:08 PM

I was a smoker in college after graduating I stopped smoking weed for 20 years. I be came an occasional weekend smoker 10 years ago. Five years ago I decided to try growing my own because prices kept going up and have been very successful at it. I grow it on my hi rise terrace which is out of view of the neighbors and cant't be seen from the street. I had a big harvest last year, 30+ ozs. I started making edibles and have not smoked in 3 years, I prefer the edibles to smoking.

by Anonymousreply 27January 1, 2017 12:38 PM

^^ I have also developed a small business selling edibles.

by Anonymousreply 28January 1, 2017 12:40 PM

I am not big on smoke in my lungs, but I would like to try some of r28's edibles.

I love the focus that weed gives me almost as much as the effect it has on my sensuousness: food and sex become incredible to experience.

by Anonymousreply 29January 1, 2017 12:52 PM

From my perspective, Canadians are pretty much accustomed to recreational pot in social situations and even more so in the gay community.

Now that we can order a variety of standardized products online and can have them delivered to our homes with no hassle it has really changed the level of acceptance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 1, 2017 1:05 PM

I loved synthetic weed when it was legal - none of the smell and the high only lasted an hour.

by Anonymousreply 31January 1, 2017 1:23 PM

i was always having 'FANTASTIC CREATIVE IDEAS!!!' - that seemed like shit after it wore off.

by Anonymousreply 32January 1, 2017 1:34 PM

Mysterious illness tied to marijuana use on the rise in states with legal weed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 1, 2017 3:14 PM

[quote] I fuckin loved it. My roommates and I would start the day with bong-hits in the shower and we'd stay high throughout the day.

Your college professors must have loved you.

by Anonymousreply 34January 1, 2017 3:18 PM

I wish I had stayed on weed instead of the years in Klonopin. Not sure which was worse for my memory, but stopping the latter nearly killed me.

I would like to ingest a bit every evening for sleep.

by Anonymousreply 35January 1, 2017 3:35 PM

I prefer cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 36January 1, 2017 3:38 PM

Does nothing for me. I prefer liquor.

by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2017 3:52 PM

Happy New Year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2017 3:57 PM

I am a recovering pot addict..I had a six figure sales job and lost focus and lost the job. I spent 50$ a day on it. I smoked b4 coffee every day. I've relapsed a few times but have over 5 years clean..went to marijuana anonymous meetings and felt like I was at home. One person shared that their restaurant choice was based on how good the bathroom vent was

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2017 6:48 PM

Tell more, r38. Is this real. I have never heard of marijuana anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2017 7:12 PM

I have recently switched to the vape revolution

by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2017 7:22 PM

I have no issue with pot. If people like smoking it, good for them. Personally, I'm not into smoking anything, so it is not an option for me.

by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2017 7:29 PM

Does weed help with low desire for sex?

by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2017 7:51 PM

It might, R43. Is that a problem for you?

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2017 8:11 PM

It is r44. I'm in my mid 30's so I am very interested in ways to boost desire.

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2017 8:47 PM

So try it. It should work. Definitely makes already horny guys feels hornier.

by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2017 8:53 PM

re: desire and marijuana... it really depends on the strain. Some make me very horny (and sex stoned can be amazing), and some absolutely kill my libido and leave me indifferent to sex.

by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2017 11:09 PM

[quote]and sex stoned can be amazing

Trouble is - with pot - you get VERY into things incl. sex and then - get distracted, because your mind races all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2017 11:16 PM

Thx r47 ... Which strains boost your desire? I'll be trying edibles soon hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 49January 1, 2017 11:16 PM

Here's you go, r49. I'd recommend googling sex/desire/arousal/marijuana/strains etc, there are many lists like the one I'm including here. For me, I've tended to like strains with high THC levels that tending to lead to energetic and creative highs for sex. I can't think of any specific names at the moment though, sorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2017 1:21 AM

Nowhere near as bad for people as alcohol. Should have become legal nationwide long ago.

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2017 1:23 AM

The reason why Jeff sessions is the most dangerous of the new cabinet nominees

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2017 1:31 AM

I...

by Anonymousreply 53January 2, 2017 1:37 AM

I smoked it regularly in high school because everyone else did. I pretty much disliked it the entire time and haven't smoked it since high school. I was the one that got all the bad /stupid side effects : paranoia, simultaneously having dry mouth and the need to spit, ravenous munchies and stupid bouts of the giggles. Loved coke though. I have ADHD so some of it may have to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2017 1:41 AM

To the person who asked about marijuana anonymous..it is a 12 step but I thought the members were better that aa and they don't like marijuana being talked about at Alcoholics Anonymous. I think it started in CA but Seattle has a good chapter too. I spent way more on pot than alcohol. treatment centers will agree its addictive but people will tell u it's not. My psychiatrist says it causes amotivational syndrome

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2017 4:53 AM

There are online marijuana anonymous meetings too

by Anonymousreply 56January 2, 2017 4:53 AM

Shoo nerds

by Anonymousreply 57January 2, 2017 6:06 AM

Huh? What? Cool dude. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 58January 2, 2017 10:04 AM

Are u stoned or just stupid?

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2017 8:14 AM

Would that it were legal here.

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2017 8:17 AM

Love it and vape every night. It helps bigly with my anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2017 8:24 AM

Love it.

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2017 2:20 PM

[Quote] It helps bigly with my anxiety.

Lol

by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2017 2:35 PM

"Bigly"...

by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2017 3:14 PM

Hated it when young, now use it to get to sleep. And sometimes to do some spacey thinking beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 65January 5, 2017 3:23 PM

The smell of weed burning makes me sick to my stomach almost immediately so I have never smoked it. In college you could get high in the hallways from all the weed being smoked in the dorm rooms. Still I support legalization, I just hope it is never openly smoked walking down the street like cigarettes are, they bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 66January 5, 2017 4:07 PM

Makes me horny as hell and allows for the best sex ever; think poppers x 10, but slower, steady and continuous, with no headache afterward. Where alcohol seems to dull my senses, pot intensifies them, and also relaxes me. (Would never be able to bottom without it.) The downside is it makes me ravenously hungry to the point of eating any and everything with little control. I'm 5'10" and 160#, so not a huge issue as I don't smoke very often. These effects are likely attributable to the type of pot I smoke. Word to the wise: Never mix pot+poppers+alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2017 4:44 PM

R55, I wonder which step covers the part of your damaged psyche where you think that MJA people are better than AA people?

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2017 4:53 PM

Sativa strains are too mental for me - I am Geminus. Indica strains match more with my profile, although I am a non-user.

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2017 5:12 PM

I long for the day when it's legal in my state (not likely). I would love to be able to choose strains & whatnot! Edibles sound intriguing. For now, I'm lucky to get what I get.

by Anonymousreply 70January 6, 2017 12:45 PM

Does anyone know a secure way to buy edibles online?

by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2017 12:40 PM

I do wonder what it does to your brain long term. I smoked daily for 20 years and quit 10 years ago and my cognitive functions seem a bit slow.

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2017 1:53 PM

r67, our minds/bodies seem to react exactly the same.

I would also really like to get edibles online.

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2017 2:00 PM

It's perfect. I smoke it every time I want to turn into a paranoid, shrieking mess.

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2017 2:19 PM

My partner and I have had amazing sex when we smoke weed.

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2017 3:24 PM

It helps me to sleep at night. I also drink less if I smoke pot.

by Anonymousreply 76January 16, 2017 3:36 PM

I didn't move to Amsterdam for the bicycles and canals.

by Anonymousreply 77January 16, 2017 3:38 PM

R4 It's Pippi Longstocking. You must be very young.

I don't smoke pot or anything else. It stinks. Friends usually accuse me of being anti-pot. No, it just stinks. I'd sooner be around a pot smoker than an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 78January 16, 2017 3:43 PM

It's always had the polar opposite effect on me it was supposed to have. It makes me much more tense and uptight and it makes the colours duller. It's not intolerable but if it had the same effect on everyone else as it has on me then nobody would do it.

by Anonymousreply 79January 16, 2017 3:44 PM

R27 here, R70 and R71 You can make your own edibles just use a brownie mix from the baking section of your grocery store and add pot.

by Anonymousreply 80January 16, 2017 3:45 PM

Never imbibed.

by Anonymousreply 81January 16, 2017 4:58 PM

The pot acquisition is the tricky part, r79. I don't have the contacts at 50 that I had at 20.

by Anonymousreply 82January 16, 2017 5:06 PM

Where do you live, r82? A lot of states are legalizing it for recreational use.

by Anonymousreply 83January 16, 2017 10:30 PM

I can't wait until I can just go into a store and buy it. Next year in my state, God willing. It used to make me paranoid as a teenager, but now it makes me observe from a different perspective. I like it. I giggle a lot. When I was in college, some friends and I made pot cookies. But when I'm around cookies, I can't eat one or two. I had about ten. I was so sick. A friend said I was green. We went to a midnight showing of The Wall. I remember nothing of that, other than feeling sick. Didn't partake for decades, but it's a better experience as an adult and after lots of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 84January 16, 2017 10:35 PM

CA residents, tells us about your experiences with weed. Will any of you grow marijuana at home? How expensive it is to buy? Is it cheaper with a medical card? How do you know what to buy?

by Anonymousreply 85January 2, 2018 6:38 PM

I’ve never imbibed.

by Anonymousreply 86January 2, 2018 6:42 PM

Hate it and hate the people who use it.

by Anonymousreply 87January 2, 2018 6:53 PM

Don't see the point. Honestly, I got the same effect from Benadryl. Tired, brain fog, slightly dizzy.

I hate the smell, and sanctimonious potheads are the fucking worst, so I don't mind if it remains illegal forever.

by Anonymousreply 88January 2, 2018 7:04 PM

In the last five years every person I've had problems with has been a pot user. The myth about them being mellow is so much bullshit. Now that Canada has legalized pot I imagine the assholes will be ruing everything for everyone day in and day out.

by Anonymousreply 89January 2, 2018 7:07 PM

Can be smelled a mile off on anybody. Rotten trash breath - so appealing.

by Anonymousreply 90January 2, 2018 7:11 PM

First time I tried it I pissed my pants because I was laughing so hard. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 91January 2, 2018 7:11 PM

I have never smoked weed but have inhaled plenty, you couldn't walk through the dorms on the weekends without almost getting high when I was in college. The smell of weed burning makes me nauseous, hence I don't like being around it, but I totally support legalization. I am totally against anything mind altering for me, and I suppose for others, but I am a realist, people are going to want to get high. Me I prefer a normal state of mind, so I don't take mind altering drugs or drink.

by Anonymousreply 92January 2, 2018 7:19 PM

I was high from 18 till around 23. I just slowly reduced smoking pot till I stopped. I had a best friend with kids that I hung out with, so I couldn't be high all the time. I started getting high again at around 53. Finding a connection was the hardest, but I knew my oldest daughter smoked, so I eventually asked her. It helped with anxiety greatly (job pressures of the hook) and my back spasms. Watch those CNN shows by Dr Sanjay Gupta about how he changed opinion of the drug. Medically, there are some muscle problems that can be helped with pot; the one guy has sever muscle spasms in his chest, and the pot alleviates. On his dresser was every known narcotic/muscle relaxer given to him for the pain, that did not alleviate the spasms. The story about the twin sister, one becomes almost comatose in a fetal position that could not even talk. So sad it will bring tears to your eyes. Nothing the medical world could help, again a myriad of strong drugs given, nothing worked. The parents decided to try medical marijuana, without the THC which gets you high, but with the CBD chemical. It was like those patients in the Awakening. Active, walking, talking and standing at the chalkboard in school. They were going to arrest the parents; I think they had to move to Colorado. England does not allow medical marijuana, but a similar child case came up, again parents about to get arrested, but they are now the first prescription for the CBD medical marijuana. It worked. There are benefits for MS sufferers, Parkinson's, cancer patients, the list could go on for any muscular sufferers. Can you imagine the creams that massage therapist are embracing using the CBD non-high chemicals for massage lotions. Lots of uses. The pot-head stoners around are the same beach type hippies of the past. Those types will always be around, lol. Most smokers are just normal functional people. Alcoholism is more of a health threat to the world. In Maryland it is legal for medical marijuana. Washington DC is recreational, but no stores open for selling. The world would be a better place is more people got high. I smoked about 1/3 of a joint at night, and blissfully go to sleep, minimizing lower back spasms that would wake me in pain. It enhances sex, so a bonus at my older age! I am looking for a job, so I have stopped smoking during the search time, anticipating drugs tests. That's the only reason I have stopped. I will celebrate by getting stoned when I get a job!!!

by Anonymousreply 93January 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Sadly, the few times I've tried weed, it's done nothing for me (except make me hungry).

I'm so jealous of my friends that get horny on weed although many have subsequently become pot heads and are completely unreliable for anything.

by Anonymousreply 94January 2, 2018 7:59 PM

From Seattle here. I smoke ever night beforehand Beto relax and sleep like a baby.

Those who said sex is great are telling the truth. A simple touch of another human can reverberate vibes thru the entire body.

by Anonymousreply 95January 2, 2018 8:31 PM

I use it here in Oregon. Before my doctor would give me a script for Xanax (40 1 mg tablets for a year) I had to sign a contract saying I would not use pot! I plan to find a new doctor next year.

by Anonymousreply 96January 2, 2018 8:43 PM

When I broke my hand a few years ago, they were not prescribing opioids like they had in the past. So, I turned to weed and it was a big help with pain and allowed me to sleep/ I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 97January 2, 2018 8:54 PM

Question re: making edibles, like pot cookies or brownies. Does the pot actually need to be cooked/heated to be effective when ingested? Or, can the pot just be finely ground into some cold applesauce to get the same effects? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 98January 2, 2018 9:35 PM

Has anyone tried CBD oil (minus THC) for pain or anxiety? Does it do anything?

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2018 10:02 PM

I found most of the answer to my question at R98. Pot does need to be heated, and cooked with some oil, to release the THC. But since I don't have a stove - microwave and slow cooker - now I'm wondering if throwing some in with my TV dinner will heat it enough.

Again, if anyone has experience and can shed some light it'd be appreciated. I need to get a good night's sleep and have intrusive neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2018 10:24 PM

I took my mother to the hospital on Tuesday for a minor surgery. As we're waiting to be taken into the OR and a guy walks in just fucking reeking of weed. He was there for a hernia operation and became incensed when the nurses said he couldn't stay in his condition. He got so belligerent security was called to remove him from the hospital. We're in Canada FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 101January 5, 2018 9:30 PM

I smoke at least once or twice a week, but as I get older the good effects of pot - horniness and eventual sleepiness - start to diminish, while the hangovers get worse. I also feel my mental capacity diminishing, but it's hard to tell if that's just from getting older too (I'm late 40s).

For those of you that smoke it, do you get dark circles under your eyes the next day? I get them pretty bad; I look so strung out and tired, and it makes me feel very self conscious. I'm starting to think about wearing eyeglasses without a prescription to hide the circles.

by Anonymousreply 102January 5, 2018 10:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!