Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Ivanka with Jared?

He is ugly and won't age well. What does she see in him? She could have done better.

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2019 8:53 PM

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Dad isn't threatened by him. We think we are the power couple of our generation. Money should marry money.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2016 5:10 AM

He's a sociopathic asshole so of course she had to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2016 5:23 AM

Besides his family's billions? There was probably something in it for her dad's business as well. She's a whore, darling.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2016 5:28 AM

She really wasn't pretty before the plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2016 5:28 AM

I'm certain Jared is Satan but he's a perfectly nice looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2016 5:34 AM

She never had a lemonade stand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2016 5:39 AM

Lmao, R6. She never had the advantage of an ordinary life!

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2016 6:09 AM

her Mom was a russian whore

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2016 6:13 AM

Jared has a hero worship of daddy Trump, he looks the other way when his wife is getting it on with her father.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2016 6:22 AM

Who gives a shit about these right-winger scammers.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2016 6:35 AM

The same reason any other attractive woman gets hitched to a rich Jew.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2016 7:02 AM

His billions. Her billions. They are not marrying peons.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2016 7:04 AM

Once she found out you were into peen, OP, she was beside herself and married the first guy who was nice to her-- Jared.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2016 7:16 AM

I bet he's hung like Dirk Diggler.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2016 9:52 AM

She had limited options bc her family are criminals. She had to marry someone else that also do illegal shit with money, etc.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2016 9:56 AM

Lookwise Jared Kushner looks above average compared to his ghoulish peers (just look at NY Social Diary).

I think Ivanka is a cold, calculating schemer herself and I believe she thinks Jared is as much of an asset to her plans as she is to his plans. I mean look at medieval times where royal families used marriage as a means of amassing territories and strategic military power. But I think Ivanka has more say in her own decision that those young brides and grooms back then.

And I do think that the Trump family was destined to go bankrupt some time soon (with all of their scams to be revealed to be, well, scams) and both the marriage and the presidency turned out to be real lifesavers for the Trump clan.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2016 10:04 AM

R16 agree. I've said here before that their marriage was the classic "merger."

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2016 12:49 PM

And do t forget, spouses can't be forced to testify against each other, should the opportunity ever arise. So, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2016 2:05 PM

The marriage is a marriage of convenience for two arriviste NYC business families. The Kushner family arrived in NYC as Holocaust survivors. Trump's grandfather was deported from Germany. These folks may be rich, but they have absolutely no social standing in NYC. And they probably never will have. So who else would these two marry when they became of marriageable age?

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2016 2:08 PM

He insisted she convert before he'd marry her and she did, much to Daddy's dismay.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2016 2:11 PM

Didn't anyone tell her the rumor that Jared is bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2016 2:26 PM

Oh, he's not, R21.

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2016 3:24 PM

Big dick and a nice slim body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2016 3:25 PM

Women marry down.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2016 3:25 PM

More shirtless Jared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2016 3:26 PM

Jared knew what she looked like pre-surgery and was still willing to procreate with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2016 3:28 PM

She likes cut cock.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2016 3:31 PM

Who doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2016 3:34 PM

[quote]She had limited options bc her family are criminals. She had to marry someone else that also do illegal shit with money, etc.

This makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2016 4:23 PM

[quote]The marriage is a marriage of convenience for two arriviste NYC business families. The Kushner family arrived in NYC as Holocaust survivors. Trump's grandfather was deported from Germany. These folks may be rich, but they have absolutely no social standing in NYC. And they probably never will have. So who else would these two marry when they became of marriageable age?

Also makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2016 4:25 PM

[quote]His billions. Her billions. They are not marrying peons.

Exactly. There is a limited poll of partners, she wants to marry someone who is "on her level". She might fuck that hot bartender, but guys like that aren't a potential mate.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2016 4:30 PM

He's rich and he's damaged goods. After his father's fall from grace his prospects dried up. She could never land a blue blood so they were the best the other could do.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2016 4:37 PM

In photos they appear to genuinely love and care for each other as compared to other well known marriages of convenience.

Why was Donald Trump so upset Ivanka needed to convert? He's not a church goer? Obviously Jared comes from an Orthodox Jewish family and there would have been conflicts over his kids' religious upbringing. Did Donald go to his grandson's bris?

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2016 5:06 PM

He's far from ugly looks-wise, but his undoubtedly corrupt business ethics (passed down from his father) make him an unattractive person overall. Plus he'll be going bald.

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2016 5:11 PM

Damn, her nosejob wasn't an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2016 5:28 PM

Yeah, her face looks better with a smaller nose, so the nosejob is an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2016 5:50 PM

r36 I have to laugh, because she'll still end up looking like this in thirty years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2016 5:53 PM

R19 unlike the rest of the family Ivanka has always been accepted - very, very accepted.

And before Jared she dated Bingo Gubelmann for years.

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2016 6:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2016 7:05 PM

She married real money. What Trump has in reality is pretty speculative, not to mention the bankruptcies. Then you split that between the kids and his alwsys listing huge debts to not pay taxes. The Kushners money did not suffer from the dad being in jail. So girl is smart to marry someone with real money. So are the boys, who married Jewish girls whose families have money.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2016 7:17 PM

So everyone in the family has Jewish spouses, except for Donald?

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2016 7:22 PM

R40, So all of Donald's grandchildren are technically Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2016 7:40 PM

Is me R28. I like cock with nature not cut into pieces by mole

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2016 7:45 PM

[quote]These folks may be rich, but they have absolutely no social standing in NYC. And they probably never will have. So who else would these two marry when they became of marriageable age?

R19 = Edith Wharton. I wish she were here to write stories about these monsters.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2016 7:51 PM

[quote] Why does she prefer Jewish Guys?

She's a smegmaphobe.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2016 9:38 PM

Jewish men make great boyfriends and husbands, what's not to like? They are like toilet trained Italians.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2016 9:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA. So true R46

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2016 9:55 PM

R46 that's true but the Gubelmanns are most definitely not Jewish and they would probably die at the mere suggestion/suspicion

by Anonymousreply 48December 2, 2016 5:10 AM

Her nose job is unnaturally small. It looks freakish. She would've looked better with her real nose.

by Anonymousreply 49December 2, 2016 6:42 AM

R49, From a modelling point of view you almost have to have a small nose. Otherwise when you look down your nose appears to be much larger then it is in photos.

by Anonymousreply 50December 2, 2016 6:45 AM

Ivanka is with Jared because the bitch has 2 eyes to see. Plastic surgery on her previous butter face evidently did NOT fuck up Ivanka's vision. Jared is a handsome man, as far as New York billionaires are concerned. Most of the ugly toads need a billion dollar dowry to snag a mate. Money can't buy happiness(I don't agree), but it can purchase some really great facial reconstruction.

by Anonymousreply 51December 2, 2016 6:48 AM

Ivanka having to marry Jared because all of their parents do illegal shit with money... same concept with Chelsea Clinton and that ugly scammer and son of scammers that she married.

by Anonymousreply 52December 2, 2016 6:51 AM

The desire for the shiksa is what

by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2016 7:12 AM

Bingo looks like Don Jr in the pic at r39. This family is so fucking creepy. How could you date someone who looked like your own brother -- not like he could be your brother, but like your actual this person exists and you spent your entire childhood being farted on by him brother.....

by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2016 7:54 AM

Stop fantasizing R54.

by Anonymousreply 55December 2, 2016 7:56 AM

R50, true, but then she probably looks odder in person. The denture-like teeth probably look strange as well.

Overall she looks better than she used to. The chin implant helped a lot. It must be weird when a lot of your so-called "beauty" is due to surgery.

by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2016 8:09 AM

A buddy who worked at Jared's NY Observer once caught a glimpse of his cock. Yes flaccid looked to be 7 inches so my friend claims

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2016 9:02 AM

True dat, r46. I've had a crush on a Jewish high school classmate for 25 years. Smart as fuck, successful, good looking, even-tempered, witty. Hasn't lost any hair and has hardly gained any weight. Pretty much the ideal husband/father and a great cook to boot. It's downright tragic he's straight.

On that note, Jared does look like he's into Ivanka and appears to be a decent dad. And yet I can't get past the lies & corruption of that extended clan.

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2016 9:45 PM

They're bearding for each other. She's covering for his gayness and he's covering for the fact that she's fucking her dad.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2016 10:01 PM

How did he happen to see the d, R57?

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2016 5:59 PM

I'd rather look at this couple for four years than that dog Chelsea and the dog she married. Oh, and the puppies they had.

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2016 10:48 PM

R61 is a fucking troll, but truth be told I have more respect for Ivanka than I do Chelsea. At least her career ambitions are more clear and she knows how to stay in her lane. In addition to being a dilettante, the Wikileaks revelations depicted Chelsea as a two-faced, spoiled brat who will never match her parents' brilliance (at least Ivanka seems more intelligent and thoughtful than hers).

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2016 3:31 AM

She had to marry into a family as corrupt and trashy as hers. It's not like she had unlimited choices.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2016 6:24 AM

because daddy arranged it. He is such an awesome deal maker.

by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2017 2:16 AM

11 inches of thick cock is why.

by Anonymousreply 65January 25, 2017 2:23 AM

Wow. She's almost as ugly as her mother.

by Anonymousreply 66January 25, 2017 2:26 AM

People get old, r37.

Ivanka didn't stop at one or even two children, so I think she is attracted to Jared.

by Anonymousreply 67January 25, 2017 2:34 AM

Ivanka is no prize pig. She has a frankenface and a near retarded family.JARED married down, and that's not saying much. Not to mention, I don't give a shit, and I hope Ivanka catches him balls deep in a gorgeous Mexican housekeeper (male or female), and suddenly understands why he objected to building a wall.

by Anonymousreply 68January 25, 2017 2:35 AM

Jared reminds me of Princess Caroline's two sons. Slim, generically attractive with looks fading fast.

by Anonymousreply 69January 25, 2017 2:38 AM

Just not true that the Trumps and Kushners aren't accepted. That presupposes NYC has a social structure left over from the Edith Wharton days, where there's the WASP group and the pushy nouveau riche and Jews or something. For decades there has been a fairly insular, powerful, philanthropic social and business circle of wealthy Jewish families. The Kushners were part of it, the Bronfmans back in the day. Then there's the generalized society network that supports the museums, the ballet, and charities. Back about 20 years or so ago, the three pillars of that network were Brooke Astor (everybody loved a geriatric who still went out and wore couture), Anne Bass and Blaine TRUMP (Donald's sister-in-law). Donald and whatever wife could have easily been part of it but Donald would have had to write a check, establish or at least support an actual foundation or philanthropy, and he would not and did not and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks that he disdains all charity and philanthropy. He hates all of that stuff. Ivana was way over the top but in the 80s and even the early 90s she could have been a Mercedes Bass type (Sid Bass divorced Anne for Mercedes but Anne continued to be better liked) - you know, an exotic, accented society favorite, but Donald was irritated by any pretensions in that direction and most of all he was bored by it as he's bored by just about most things but the obvious things everybody knows.

If it's what Ivanka wants, whatever passes for NYC society these days is or was more than thrilled to have her, at least until her dad got the Republican nomination. There's no such thing as a social exile or someone not accepted if you show up with your check book and actually want to be part of things.

I did hear from a friend whose family was part of the Bronfman group that the rumor was Ivanka and Jared were headed for divorce when Trump's presidential run stopped it. Jared is a dick. I totally believe that Ivanka is every bit as self-serving as her father. I think she needs to be in that family, though, because the Kushners have actual money, or at least Charles still does even though he's an ex-con and can't be a fiduciary, while nobody knows the deal with Trump. If Ivanka wants to be a rich widow some day, it'll be via her hubby. She won't be an heiress because it's doubtful her father will leave much to inherit.

by Anonymousreply 70January 25, 2017 2:53 AM

My partner had some business dealings with Ivanka a number of years ago. She's shrewd, much more so than the rest of her siblings. That's something she inherited from her mother, certainly not Donald.

by Anonymousreply 71January 25, 2017 3:02 AM

The Jew's gonna bail as soon as Trump costs him more than benefits him

by Anonymousreply 72January 25, 2017 3:12 AM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, OP

by Anonymousreply 73January 25, 2017 3:16 AM

If what R70 writes was true, then Trump would not be living all these years in the middle of the Fifth Avenue shopping district. He would be on Park Avenue. Or Fifth and and 79th. But the better buildings wouldn't have him.

by Anonymousreply 74January 25, 2017 3:19 AM

Trump is living in his own building with his name on it, R74. He built it where he wanted to build it - he got Tiffany's air rights. He was so thrilled he insisted on naming his kid with Marla after the fact that he acquired the rights. He was happier about the Tiffany air rights than the Tiffany baby. The "better buildings" aren't where he wanted to live. He doesn't "get" the "better buildings." Look at his damn taste. He wants a big ostentatious building looming over Tiffany's with an arcade that goes through to the IBM building. Why do you think he flew back home every night? To him 57th and 5th is the center of the universe. He doesn't GET Park Avenue, or upper 5th.

It's a complete fantasy that Trump yearns to be accepted by "better" people in NYC but they look down on him. He had no interest whatsoever. The women aren't his type, the life isn't his life. Trump has been Trump since he's been a teen-ager. There was never a period when he wanted to be that guy.

by Anonymousreply 75January 25, 2017 3:40 AM

As thin skinned as he is r75? I don't believe this.

by Anonymousreply 76January 25, 2017 3:56 AM

Agreed. Everyone I know who has met him has been appalled by his desperation to be accepted. The standard upper class line seems to be simply, "Well, at least the kids are well behaved." That's all.

by Anonymousreply 77January 25, 2017 3:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 25, 2017 4:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 25, 2017 4:25 AM

Looks like he went to Ivanka's nose surgeon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 25, 2017 4:35 AM

R70 and r75 are good posts and have it just about right.

by Anonymousreply 81January 25, 2017 4:56 AM

r80 So Fucking Adorable

by Anonymousreply 82January 25, 2017 5:32 AM

Jared is a cutie. I have no idea what the DLer at the top of the thread meant by 'ugly'.

And he's a Jew and hung. I would swallow load after load of his.

Is he really a wretched person? He looks so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 83January 25, 2017 5:57 AM

She is dickmatized, just as I would be.

by Anonymousreply 84January 25, 2017 6:01 AM

Thanks, charlie.

by Anonymousreply 85January 25, 2017 7:31 AM

Because she can't legally marry her dad

by Anonymousreply 86January 25, 2017 7:37 AM

At least his body's not hideous. His face is nothing special and saying he's hung is typical DL bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 87January 25, 2017 7:51 AM

He's a good looking guy and I'm sure plenty of wealthy girls were after him. They seem into each other. As far as money goes, she must be loaded on her own with her fashion business. Maybe not billions, but she's got to be a multi- millionaire from her company.

by Anonymousreply 88January 25, 2017 7:58 AM

R70, Why do you say Jared is a dick? I can't believe he'd consider divorce after his Ivanka converted for him and they had 5 kids together. Doesn't she get along with his family? I would think Jared and Donald Trump get along even if the rest of his family does not.

by Anonymousreply 89January 25, 2017 9:17 AM

R20 a Jew will never convert to Christianity for marriage,

by Anonymousreply 90January 25, 2017 10:46 AM

She can't legally marry her dad.

by Anonymousreply 91January 25, 2017 11:01 AM

Jared pings to the highest of heavens. I can't be the only one who thinks this.

by Anonymousreply 92January 25, 2017 3:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 25, 2017 3:16 PM

Josh bulge:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 25, 2017 3:17 PM

More Josh bulge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 25, 2017 3:25 PM

Sorry, should have posted this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 25, 2017 3:27 PM

Of course his mother made him break up with her because she wasn't a Jew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 25, 2017 3:28 PM

r89, three.

by Anonymousreply 98January 25, 2017 3:32 PM

But those skinny bodies-blech.

by Anonymousreply 99January 25, 2017 3:33 PM

He (now she) is a Joo. They RUN NYC, you know.

by Anonymousreply 100January 25, 2017 3:41 PM

R100 = Steve Bannon

by Anonymousreply 101January 25, 2017 3:46 PM

According to this article, Jared is a putz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 25, 2017 4:02 PM

Skinny men do nothing for me. He's a 2 at best. Being Jewish means he's probably a cheap asshole too. She can have him.

by Anonymousreply 103January 25, 2017 4:21 PM

Good article in r102's post. Kushner sounds a little vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 104January 25, 2017 5:11 PM

A priest-friend was asked to concelebrate an interfaith marriage. The bride was his congregant. The groom wasn't religious. He'd found a rabbi with no congregation. The ceremony was to be in the chapel. When the groom asked that images of Jesus be covered because it would offend his parents, my friend suggested they take the event to the chapel at the United Nations. Mr.Groom's picture is next to the definition of Chutzpah in the dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 105January 25, 2017 5:49 PM

R105, Inappropriate suggestion by the groom. He should have followed the lead of so many interfaith couples and asked his fiancee well in advance if she would consider getting married out of doors. Then ask her to pick HER fav location which she thought was beautiful as well as somewhat practical.

Other interfaith or intercultural couples now have 2 completely different wedding ceremonies especially if there's a language difference between the in-laws. While outsiders might think that's a lot of planning it cuts down on the amount of stress when you have a ceremony and party pleasing each side of the couples relatives and guests.

by Anonymousreply 106January 25, 2017 8:47 PM

She picked him because he's asexual. Daddy is the only man in her life.

by Anonymousreply 107January 25, 2017 11:00 PM

Seems his brother has the brains and you just wait until Jared and Iva's start to grow. My opinion but I think Trump carries an autistic gene. The couple have a strange son. You know the Kushner family will blame her.

by Anonymousreply 108January 25, 2017 11:06 PM

I couldn't imagine Trump's rage that his own child kowtow'd to Jews. Jared is a pussy. I guess his parents recognized he's gay and figured it was a Godsend that he found and unsuspecting goy woman.

by Anonymousreply 109January 25, 2017 11:09 PM

There's no way Ivanka could score old guard, so a nouveau Jew will do. Easy peasant OP.

by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2017 11:11 PM

She couldn't score European royalty either.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2017 11:12 PM

R109, Don't believe Ivanka was naive at all. They have many common goals as to what they want in life including children and family life. So many couples today have open relationships especially among the wealthy and powerful who work long hours and travel separately for business. Better than in the past when husbands kept so many secrets.

Also many Jews like other minorities and even women have learned to succeed in the business world you have to ignore and tolerate or even laugh of constant prejudice. You learn some people will never change and that's the environment in which they were raised. Sure you'll deal with constant dissing from others for putting up with it. Realists have made a choice.

by Anonymousreply 112January 26, 2017 12:10 AM

What are you people smoking? Nikki Hilton, from the trash side of the family, married a Rothschild. I'm sure both Jared and Ivanka could have had their pick of partners, with less of a hassle regarding religion.

by Anonymousreply 113January 26, 2017 5:34 AM

Tacky. Page Six said their wedding invitation had a flier for Donald's properties. That is just not done, how crass.

by Anonymousreply 114January 26, 2017 5:42 AM

For someone like Trump who was taught all of that Eugenics crap from daddy, I'm surprised with his obsession with E. European women who aren't exactly Aryan beauties.

by Anonymousreply 115January 26, 2017 5:54 AM

Oh dear God, R114. Is that true? Christ.

by Anonymousreply 116January 26, 2017 5:55 AM

R113, the Hilton name is still more preferable in those circles to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 117January 26, 2017 5:57 AM

Her dick is bigger than his.

by Anonymousreply 118January 26, 2017 6:35 AM

So true, R24. Just ask Amal Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 119January 26, 2017 6:55 AM

[quote]A priest-friend was asked to concelebrate an interfaith marriage.

R105, I was going to sneer at your "new verb", but I find that it's real & over 150 years old! So even a grammar nazi can learn something every day -- who knew?

by Anonymousreply 120January 26, 2017 2:08 PM

In NYC real estate circles it's pretty widely agreed that Ivanka married up.

by Anonymousreply 121January 26, 2017 2:24 PM

Because no one believes Trump is a billionaire or because Trump=tacky r121?

by Anonymousreply 122January 26, 2017 2:36 PM

Oh, r107. It's really time to stop the nonsense. "Asexual" doesn't result in THREE children.

by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2017 2:52 PM

r108. Exactly who is Ivanka's "strange son"? Do you mean Barron TRUMP?

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2017 2:54 PM

because her sick soul is thrilled by the type of person who would parade the women who cheated with a man in front of that man's wife as she stands before a national audience

by Anonymousreply 125January 26, 2017 3:13 PM

[QUOTE] Because no one believes Trump is a billionaire

Yep. And another thing as sexy and possibly hung as Jared may be he's a vindictive little bitch. Look at Chris Christie (who admittedly is also a wretch) being strung along during the campaign to give Trump legitimacy and once that need was fulfilled Christie was booted. It wasn't because of Bridgegate. It wasn't because his wife doesn't want to move to DC. It's because he investigated and prosecuted Jared's papa.

by Anonymousreply 126January 26, 2017 3:25 PM

1. he controls the family billions, 2. he's evil and manipulative, like her 3. good looking enough for a reasonable person, with enhanced looks, to find attractive, 3. young, willing, and able to reproduce, creating a likelihood of a good settlement in case of divorce, 4. able to overlook shady origins, family sketchiness due to same affliction, 5. rich beyond even the basic needs of a basic rich bitch - I'm sure there's a lot more, OP, but I'm too busy making plans to flee

by Anonymousreply 127January 26, 2017 4:05 PM

Marla Maples was Trump's most attractive wife. Ivana was and is homely as fuck and Melania is quite common looking. It explains why his children are so odd looking. The oldest sons have these odd sloping foreheads with low hairlines and Tiffany and Ivanka have strangely chubby faces.

by Anonymousreply 128January 26, 2017 4:15 PM

ol' bug eyes Marla? LOL, she was the only beauty contestant that would let him into the honey pot, R128, that's why you gots Tiffany. Naw, Melania may be enhanced now, but she was pretty and exotic once upon a time

by Anonymousreply 129January 26, 2017 4:42 PM

Wonder how often Ivanka partakes in the BBC.

by Anonymousreply 130January 26, 2017 5:50 PM

I hope Barron doesn't eventually develop Melanoma's unfortunate squint.

by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2017 5:53 PM

Ivanka married Jared because he was the next-best-thing to marrying her Orange Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2017 6:00 PM

Yes, R132. They look SO much alike.

by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2017 7:18 PM

R128, Eric is fucking hideous but the worst one is Donald, Jr's resting bitch-face pout. Watch him when he speaks: when he gets to the end of a sentence, or when he's done making a point, and he stops talking to let the other person or people talk, he defaults to this tight little pursed-lip bitch-pout.

God, I hate that evil little mother fucker.

by Anonymousreply 134January 28, 2017 12:55 AM

It's not about looks. He is responsible. Smart. Got some money. Stable. Reliable. She should trade that in for some meathead? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 135January 28, 2017 1:05 AM

R135, if you're talking about Jared, I agree. He's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 136January 28, 2017 1:14 AM

She has limited options bc her family are criminals, had to marry another family of criminals.

by Anonymousreply 137January 29, 2017 6:21 AM

You're so full of shit, R101. I am registered independent, voted for Hillary, and hate Trump. But I also have lived in NYC, and know whereof I speak. If you DON't know Joos run NYC , you're too dumb for words. Or 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 138January 29, 2017 6:25 AM

Ivanka tried with "real society" (Bingo Gubelmann) - whatever the f that means these days - but that didn't work out so I guess she figured after that to just go for as much money and power as possible.

She has actually always been very accepted by the New York socials, though. Actually, they have always kissed her ass. The only one in the family, and sort of inexplicably - like Nicky Hilton (well before her marriage to Rothschild).

Sometimes there is little rhyme or reason to who is "accepted" and who isn't.

by Anonymousreply 139January 29, 2017 7:57 AM

The Rothschild's have to be married and have children to inherit money. He tried on his own to make money, couldn't, panic and married the first women who would have him.

by Anonymousreply 140January 29, 2017 8:01 AM

R140, Do the Rothschild's expect their children to follow any of the Jewish religious holidays? How will Nicky Hilton adapt to her in-laws customs? Is she more or less accepted even if the rest of her family really is not?

OP, Don't want to completely derail this thread but I find the comparison between Nicky Hilton and Ivanka Trump rather interesting.

by Anonymousreply 141January 29, 2017 8:12 AM

R5 fuck you he's ugly as fuck

by Anonymousreply 142July 4, 2017 4:28 PM

Birds of a feather......

by Anonymousreply 143July 4, 2017 4:35 PM

The Rothschild's who or what?

by Anonymousreply 144July 4, 2017 4:35 PM

Jared is beautiful to me, but his beauty is trumped by his evil nature.

by Anonymousreply 145July 4, 2017 4:37 PM

Do you know how hard it is to find a real Jewish girl who rims?

by Anonymousreply 146July 4, 2017 4:43 PM

I wish I and J would be shunned from society. But it won't happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 4, 2017 5:04 PM

If Jared was Hillary's son-in-law, you'd be fingering your assholes at the thought of him. Be honest, cunts.

by Anonymousreply 148July 4, 2017 5:07 PM

Something about his billions probably played a role.

by Anonymousreply 149July 4, 2017 5:10 PM

Nicky Hilton is definitely much more attractive than Ivanka ever will be. Plus Nicky married way more money than the kushners will ever have.

by Anonymousreply 150July 4, 2017 5:52 PM

I don't get it either. His family business does not look legit in the slightest. Why would someone with her education and money marry him?

And I have a feeling he is the only reason she stats loyal to her dad is because of him.

by Anonymousreply 151July 4, 2017 6:07 PM

Still, I cannot get over marrying someone whose greatest claim to fame is being too stupid to get into his college. When a book makes a guy a laughing stock, most people would avoid marrying him.

by Anonymousreply 152July 4, 2017 7:30 PM

Couldn't get old money.Gene pool of shanty Dad, Gypsy Eastern Europeanmom. Have u seen their kids. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 153July 4, 2017 9:59 PM

Jared is a tranny and Ivanka is a closeted lesbian

by Anonymousreply 154November 7, 2018 12:01 AM

Expecting Ivanka to marry anyone other than someone like Kushner is laughable. Both Jared and she have a patina the patriarchs certainly lack, but they are spawns. Second generation grifters. A good friend belongs to a most exclusive synagogue on the UES. Full of extremely wealthy business people. The Kushners are pariahs amongst them, considered trashy and of low character.

by Anonymousreply 155November 7, 2018 2:16 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 156November 7, 2018 2:31 PM

He's kinda cute. I'd take one for the team with him.

by Anonymousreply 157November 7, 2018 2:38 PM

Jared was a good match for Ivanka.

He was a "name," A-list NYC social who traveled in the same circles as Ivanka and unlike Bingo (her ex), he was not a drug user, alcoholic or loser doing nothing but spending his parents money.

He had a job and work ethic, he could comfortably socialize with the big wigs like Wendi Murdoch without embarassing her by having no job and no accomplishments

he is a little weird BUT he is definitely very good looking especially for the big money/heir crowd where the men tend to be hideous toads (look at Wyatt Koch).

Most importantly Jared has huge $$ and has afforded Ivanka a WAY more elite status than her brothers, because let's face it, Trump's "wealth" is a lot of smoke and mirrors and actually he is VERY frugal and/or has far less $$ than he lets on and I think Trump made it pretty clear to his kids that they would have to make their own way and find cash if they wanted to live BIG

by Anonymousreply 158November 7, 2018 2:50 PM

R158 "hideous toad Wyatt Koch" 🎯✔😆

by Anonymousreply 159November 7, 2018 3:05 PM

The hideous one is that awful "Bingo Gubelmann."

by Anonymousreply 160November 7, 2018 4:16 PM

Women marry their fathers. He has the same criminal sociopathology as daddy.

I would say she can visit them in prison. But she's going to have her own cell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 7, 2018 5:38 PM

Jared is trans and Ivanka a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 162April 21, 2019 1:01 PM

It seems like such a mismatch. It’s like the popular high school cheerleader marrying the dorky school nerd.🤓

by Anonymousreply 163April 21, 2019 1:09 PM

They are a relatively attractive couple. I see better looking people daily without the cosmetic enhancements. Natural beauty is true beauty.

by Anonymousreply 164April 21, 2019 3:15 PM

Both are wealthy and polished.

by Anonymousreply 165May 5, 2019 12:57 PM

ISHC

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2019 1:13 PM

He's a lizard person wearing a human suit that's stretched a little too tight.

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2019 1:23 PM

Big dick and lots o money, as a young lady plainly put it to me, re: marital requirements.

The rest is gravy.

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2019 1:44 PM

Jared is a bigger billionaire than Trump, if Trump even is a billionaire. Daddy taught Ivanka well, all that matters is money, ethics and morals are not important, money is what matters.

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2019 1:58 PM

Fucking slime ball criminals are attracted to each other.

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2019 4:41 PM

She was no looker either. Wait till their kids grow up fug before they get some surgery.

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2019 5:21 PM

Do they even know what their kids are named? These stupid rich dicks all have fifty kids that they never talk to. Frankenvanka’s days seem to be full getting her roots touched up, lying to the public and blowing her father. Jared’s day seems to be full of pretending he isn’t a colossal joke.

by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2019 8:20 PM

He's gay and she fucks her Daddy but Daddy can't father her children.

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2019 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!