Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Baba Vanga's Prediction That President Obama Will Be The "Last US President"

Whether it is because of the power he will hold or the power he brings to a specific type of people, thousands around the world are fearful of Donald Trump’s eminent US presidency. But if Baba Vanga -- a blind clairvoyant from Bulgaria -- is to be believed, Barack Obama will be the last US president, which is another reason to be on high alert.

According to Vanga’s predictions, “Everyone will put their hopes in [Obama] to end [economical turmoil], but the opposite will happen. He will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate.” She also said that he will be the "last one." However, like most of her other prophecies, this particularly chilling one came with no explanations.

Some have taken it to mean the complete end of the world. Other reports have claimed that it could mean a change in the current setup of US politics. Trump will not officially move into the White House until Jan. 20, 2017, which means that Obama still has time to act on this -- and there is enough evidence that a large group of the American people are angry about the election results. But using his last few months as POTUS to change the US political landscape will undoubtedly also cause uproar, especially since a president-elect has already been announced.

Others believe that Vanga's prediction simply means the role of the US president will be changed, and that the world will alter its understanding of that kind of power. News.com.au argues that Trump 2016 and Kanye 2020 -- which rapper Kanye West himself claimed at the 2015 VMAs and has since received quite a following -- could mean that the most powerful position in the world could soon read as nothing more than a glorified celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2018 7:28 PM

She was right, let's all have set and fun until the world ends.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2016 8:01 PM

I've posted before that I looked and couldn't find any pre-Obama source for her supposed predictions about him. All kinds of other predictions were posted on the internet, but not that one. Conspiracy theorists loved them--yet no one mentioned in 2008, when a black man was running for president, that, hey, he's probably going to win according to Baba Vanga, and oh yeah, he'll be the last president ever? Seriously, they would have eaten that shit up, what with all their Jade Helms and FEMA camps. No, it was made up later to fit the situation instead.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2016 8:04 PM

she's insane.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2016 8:04 PM

I have a feeling something big will happen before Jan 20.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2016 8:07 PM

What? The Electoral College will do it's job and keep a Trump out of the White House?

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2016 8:08 PM

I wonder what Bulgarians look like.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2016 8:09 PM

r5

Could be a tragedy. Another prophet predicted a terror attack around New Year's.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2016 8:13 PM

Me too, R6

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2016 8:19 PM

I don't mind if the world ends. I have a shifty job and life. It would actually be a blessing. Just wish I knew for sure so I could party it up until the mushroom clouds engulf us.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2016 8:25 PM

[quote] I have a feeling something big will happen before Jan 20.

Is Apple releasing a new device???

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2016 8:31 PM

They've been saying the world will end for centuries, but I still haven't heard that fat lady singing.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2016 8:34 PM

If the world didn't end with the Depression, WWII, or the Cold War, it ain't gonna end.

Hell, people in the Black Death thought it was the end of the world and then we had the Renaissance.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2016 8:37 PM

baba vagina sounds TRANS

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2016 8:38 PM

A crazy Bulgarian lady who's been dead for 20 years predicted the end of the world?! AAARGH...Run for your lives, girls!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2016 8:42 PM

Shameful!

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2016 8:46 PM

she also predicted 9/11

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2016 8:50 PM

Baba Vanga should totally become DL's official mascot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2016 8:58 PM

No she didn't predict the end of the world with this. She predicted events that will come in Many more years to come. She predicted that Russia will be a bigplayer on the world stage which will help solving the world problem. America will b more isolationist. They are all on back too be true. She did say the new caliphate will be established in Euro by the end of this year

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2016 9:17 PM

I didn't read the whole story. Is she a Catholic mystic or something? Reminds me of all of the prophecies given by Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of LaSallette that scared me to death in Catholic grade school.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2016 9:22 PM

For fuck's sake, she was the Sylvia Browne of Bulgaria. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2016 9:24 PM

Baba Vangarova must be right! Maybe she was referring to the fact that after this rigged election, our orange man will be reelected in 2020 with 92% of Americans voting for him! It's a miracle! Again!

Which makes President Obama the "Last President" to be elected by the American people.

The world is ending - let's all have carbs and cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2016 10:19 PM

[quote]I wonder what Bulgarians look like.

Positively plebeian !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2016 1:48 AM

I've never known any personally, but wasn't John Belushi one?

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2016 1:51 AM

Baba Vangarova is a lying whore!

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2016 1:56 AM

[quote] she also predicted 9/11

Not quite. This is what she said:

"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

Seriously, that could mean anything. Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2016 2:02 AM

R25

The 'steel birds' is obviously airplanes but I agree about the rest. Like some of Nostradomeus' quatrains, it's all so ambiguous.

"The Golden One will be befallen during the abyss of the 23rd moon and red tears will flow backwards to the yak"

Well, that's the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy ! (You tell me how the shit these people decipher this shit cause I don't get it !!!)

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2016 2:28 AM

Her Obama prophecy could mean he will be the last democratically elected president (legitamitely) and future leaders , beginning with Trump ,will be dictators. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2016 2:42 AM

Sorry about the misspellings! Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2016 2:44 AM

Obama WILL be our last "President." America shall forever more be ruled by Gameshow Hosts.

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2016 3:14 AM

The Obama prophecy could be that he is the last black president

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2016 5:08 AM

The way you walked was thorny,

through no fault of your own.

But as the rain enters the soil,

the river enters the sea,

so tears run to a predestined end.

Your suffering is over, Bela, my son.

Now you will find peace.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2016 5:34 AM

"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

She was predicting Pearl Harbor, about 48 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2016 5:38 AM

She predicted the trump transition team

Harken into me. There shall occur in a sky palace a shitstorm . And a powerful shitstorm it shall be. A man will appear, he will be of large girth. His glory seems to be assured but he shall fall like the archangel Michael.

Another personage will present himself. He will be of Rolling, bulging eyes. He shall speak with a mouth of fire and of yellowed teeth. His ambition is bottomless

There will be a powerful group entrusted with the safety of all the people. This group will betray the people with the help of the yellow toothed man and a disaster shall result.

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2016 5:58 AM

"American brethren" is a metaphor for the "TWIN Towers."

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2016 5:58 AM

Except nobody ever referred to the WTC as brothers

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2016 6:16 AM

R35, Nostrodamus supposedly did. But, with these psychics, prophets, and necromancers, what they were talking about is always crystal clear AFTER the fact.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2016 6:22 AM

Look at the contempt on Obama's face in OP's pic

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2016 7:13 AM

R35, What about the word "twin" do you not get?

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2016 7:40 AM

I heard a few crazies talk about this prediction. They said before his term was up Obama would introduce Marshall law and become s dictator. Clyde Lewis talked about this all the time.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2016 8:02 AM

And as a New Yorker, one who worked in the financial district for years and took the 7th Avenue train to and from The World Trade Center stop, I never ever heard the WTC referred to as The Twin Towers until that morning. We called it The Trade Center.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2016 8:17 AM

Baba should have taken acting lessons on how NOT to overemote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2016 8:18 AM

Overacting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2016 8:19 AM

Slightly better:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2016 8:20 AM

Other sites are reporting this differently than OP's source, OP's source make it seem like we're headed toward catastrophic disaster by mentioning "the end of the world" but other sites dont:

[quote]Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian clairvoyant, appears to have predicted the demise of Donald Trump as she foretold that Barack Obama would be the 'last US president'.

[quote]Conspiracy theorists believe the blind Bulgarian mystic warned that something will happen to the president elect before he is sworn in on January 20, 2017.

[quote]Incredibly, Baba correctly predicted that the 44th President of the United States would be black.

[quote]She also warned that an economic crisis would prevent the 45th president from taking office, meaning Obama would be the last to serve his term.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 16, 2016 11:21 AM

Really, r40? You and your peers didn't get around much.

From the OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2016 11:47 AM

Hit by a couple of big old nuclear bombs (after all, we elected Hitler Jr.) so the military will take over. Worth it to get rid of Republicans, bury them.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2016 12:09 PM

She also predicted WWIII would happen in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2016 12:25 PM

Want to go to the Baba Vanga museum before the end of the world?

It's #2 of 5 things to do in Petrich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2016 12:28 PM

The alt-right has people working overtime on all sorts of forums, don't they? Spreading propaganda and lies, thinking that if they post enough of this BS, everyone will start believing them.

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2016 12:50 PM

[quote]a Bulgarian clairvoyant

Now THAT'S something you don't hear every day.

by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2016 12:53 PM

The US is splitting apart.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2016 1:16 PM

I think Trump will be caught with an impeachable offense and the military will step in.

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2016 1:18 PM

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2016 2:15 PM

Hope you're right about the impeachment R52 and not about the military.

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2016 5:23 PM

Maybe Obama will be the last president because we will all hold hands in peace and realize government is not necessary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2016 5:26 PM

Wasn't there a prophecy that the current pope is also the last one?

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2016 5:50 PM

The wheels are in motion, and Obama doesn't care. He hasn't cared for the past year. His term of office may be coming to an end in January, so nothing matters to him. But a lot can happen between now and then. He needs to get back to the business of running the country, and keeping America safe. That is his responsibility until Trump is inaugurated.

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2016 5:51 PM

Yes, R56

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2016 5:51 PM

Remember the "Illuminati Card Game" and the one that looked like Trump?

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2016 5:55 PM

What did it say R59?

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2016 6:11 PM

card

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2016 6:20 PM

[quote]Conspiracy theorists believe the blind Bulgarian mystic warned that something will happen to the president elect before he is sworn in on January 20, 2017. Incredibly, Baba correctly predicted that the 44th President of the United States would be black. She also warned that an economic crisis would prevent the 45th president from taking office, meaning Obama would be the last to serve [bold]his[/bold] term. Her chilling prediction states: “Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate.”

If this were true and I were wearing a tinfoil hat, maybe what's she was talking about is the state of the country right now.

Maybe Obama is said to be the last to serve his term as president because the electoral college will be no more and our leaders will be chosen a different way? Maybe Obama will be the last male president and by some miracle the powers that be will acknowledge Hillary as our president? Maybe the elected terms will change?

I don't see this as a bad prophesy.

[quote]“Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate.”

People elected Obama hoping for change and he will go down in history as a great leader while his detractors brought the country down during this year's election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2016 9:12 PM

Baby Vagina

children at your feet

Wonder if you manage to eat Trump meats

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2016 9:26 PM

Is she any relation to Baba Wawa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2016 11:41 PM

Here's one of Baba's predictions I found for 2066

[quote] During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate.

The United States doesn't cease to exist and is still powerful according to this. So what gives?

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2016 11:53 PM

Did Baba have eyes under those lids? Or were they empty sockets?

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2016 11:58 PM

She didn't say the U.S. would cease to exist, R65. See the link at R44, she said something will happen to Trump before inauguration and that Obama would not be able to prevent the conflict between north and south which implies the problem lies with way we are/will be governed, not our existence.

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2016 12:00 AM

[quote] What about the word "twin" do you not get?

R34?

What is it about "female" you don't understand?

Twins can be female and female and they can be male and female. No reason to automatically assume that twins are "two brothers."

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2016 12:01 AM

R66, one idea I've seen before was to have the United States divided into regions and have a leader for each region. Maybe this is what leads to that?

by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2016 12:12 AM

Oh, goody. The Hunger Games brought to life.

by Anonymousreply 70November 17, 2016 12:27 AM

Vanga spoke in dialect and had impeded speech, plus ailing health. All this made her pronouncements somewhat hard to understand especially in her later years. Her niece was often like an interpreter. Add the intervening interpretations and deciphering by media or common folk, and you end with multiple versions of what she is supposed to have said, and then what she may have meant.

by Anonymousreply 71November 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Her prediction could also mean that Trump will become America's first Czar.

by Anonymousreply 72November 17, 2016 11:42 AM

r68, You do know what thread this is? That "prophecies" are usually not 100% spelled out in exquisite detail?

Give it up, O Ye Who Claims Never to Have Heard the COMMON APPELLATION "Twin Towers." (Look up the term "phallic symbol" while you're at it. Hint: It doesn't refer to "female.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 17, 2016 12:53 PM

Why would you assume Twin Towers were brothers?

They could be sisters.

Or brother and sister.

Trump would automatically think of all buildings as being male.

Nobody else ever gave the Trade Center (as it was called in NY) a gender. Buildings aren't people.

by Anonymousreply 74November 17, 2016 1:03 PM

New Yorkers never called those buildings "The Twin Towers." It was always just "The Trade Center."

by Anonymousreply 75November 17, 2016 2:47 PM

R72, I thought that too.

by Anonymousreply 76November 17, 2016 2:58 PM

[Quote]New Yorkers never called those buildings "The Twin Towers." It was always just "The Trade Center."

Wrong. I'm a native New Yorker from Staten Island, and we definitely called them "The Twin Towers." But we also used "The Trade Center" as an alternative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 17, 2016 3:15 PM

Maybe everybody hoped that the President would ultimately bring the country together but, honestly quite the opposite has happened.

Racist and bigots have come out of the holes they were living in and thus really have split the country. The racists in the south vs the non-racist, enlightened liberals in the north.

😏😏😏

by Anonymousreply 78November 17, 2016 4:19 PM

This stuff is all very John Titor. Wait until the bombs from Russia start dropping (and guess what that's exactly what the neo-cons in his narrative wanted).

by Anonymousreply 79November 17, 2016 5:10 PM

The US does need to split up.

by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2016 4:19 AM

The mere fact that Trump does not have political experience makes him very flawed and easily corruptable when he is surrounded by the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2016 6:15 AM

Did Baba say anything about Jared and Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2016 12:34 PM

Maybe it's time to re-visit Baba Vanga's prophesies.

by Anonymousreply 83January 11, 2017 1:56 PM

[quote] The Obama prophecy could be that he is the last black president

Or that the next one can't possibly be any worse.

by Anonymousreply 84January 11, 2017 2:10 PM

This prophecy could be true if it's proven that Trump wasn't legitimately elected and s constitutional crisis erupts.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Who believes Trump is real???

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2018 7:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!