Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Major Beefcake Alert in HACKSAW RIDGE

I know Mel Gibson is a vile man, but he's a great director.

And his latest WWII drama has MAJOR GRATUITOUS BEEFCAKE with the nude Australian actor Luke Pegler. Luke plays an army private nicknamed "Hollywood" because he is so hot and likes showing off his naked body in the barracks. The movie shows him doing nude pull-ups at the start of the day in front of the other soldiers, until the Sergeant marches in to bust everyone's balls. Sergeant Vince Vaughn forces Hollywood to do his training for the day completely nude!

And Gibson shows it all in glorious action save for Pegler's junk. Pegler is JACKED like a god -- he's never been this ripped on camera before. And the camera broadcasts every stone curve, boulder pec and epic thighs and ass. WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION. Dude is BLAZIN.'

HACKSAW RIDGE also has the gorgeous Australian Luke Bracey as a bully soldier in a wifebeater tank top on Andrew Garfield's case. You may have drooled over him as the lead in the recent remake of POINT BREAK.

I hate Mel Gibson, but this movie is too good to boycott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2018 3:53 AM

And this is how Luke Bracey's doing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2016 5:48 PM

Hackshaw Widjshhhe

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2016 5:55 PM

R1, I'm glad Luke Bracey still got work after Point Break. Pegler was in the Spartacus tv series although I can't really place him there.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2016 6:24 PM

Pegler was a Roman in Spartacus, but I don't remember. I didn't really follow the last seasons.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2016 9:30 PM

Caps from a bootleg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2016 1:20 AM

Apparently Luke Bracey has been linked with professional beard Selena Gomez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2016 1:27 AM

A Mel Gibson movie?

Darling, I'd rather drink goat's blood.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2016 1:30 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2017 4:58 PM

I've got an idea for r7:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2017 5:12 PM

R7, easy sugar tits.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2017 7:23 PM

That guy had an amazing body (and ass) in Hacksaw, but I prefer Luke.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2017 7:29 PM

Damn, Luke Pegler did look ridiculously hot. I hate Gibson, but good of him to have the camera make love to every inch of that beefcake.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2017 2:44 PM

Meant to include link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2017 2:45 PM

DANG< he's cute

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2017 2:47 PM

Buttt shot...no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2017 3:51 PM

I suppose if you like that sort of thing...

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2017 3:58 PM

[quote]I hate Gibson, but good of him to have the camera make love to every inch of that beefcake.

Not every inch.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2018 8:52 AM

Nice chesticles.

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2018 10:40 AM

There is no purpose for reprising this thread.

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2018 11:25 AM

I want to nuzzle his chest hair 😍

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2018 11:28 AM

Apparently, he was in the SPARTACUS TV show, which I lost interest in -- the writing was so lame.

Pegler didn't strip in SPARTACUS apparently, but the show had plenty of other naked guys in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2018 8:19 PM

He's just been doing some Australian TV hokum lately.

But he does share the Blazin' Beefcake in Dirty, Clean & Inbetween. The hairline is receding quickly, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2018 8:31 PM

He's got a cheap, Australian horror flick coming out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2018 8:35 PM

And another Australian frau-for-all comedy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2018 8:35 PM

Yeah he was pretty hot and it was a great movie too.

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2018 8:40 PM

I thought that scene was contrived and wannabe full metal jacketish. Did it really happen in the book?

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2018 8:54 PM

That chest is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2018 9:18 PM

Any relation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2018 9:28 PM

It's a pity he doesn't have a legit Instagram account, what with his body ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2018 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!