Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dwayne Johnson is People's Sexiest Man Alive

I'm surprised someone wanted it. Last year they had to pawn it off on David Beckham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2020 10:12 PM

This year, Trump was also named "The Most Powerful Man in the World."

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2016 1:18 PM

Maybe ten years ago, but they really need to stop the political correctness. Old people are not going to be sexier than the young ones.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2016 1:52 PM

Finally they got it right.

The Rock is HOTTTTTTTT. Yeah he's getting older but still very handsome and amazing body, sexy voice too.

So much of an improvement after the unhot Beckham

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2016 4:38 PM

love the choice- he"s hot

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2016 4:40 PM

damn r2, THE ROCK is an old man now? That old man can rock my ass anyday!

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2016 4:44 PM

YUCK!

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2016 5:06 PM

Should have been Idris. Done and done. This mag is stupid though. People were right to call boycott after the Trump cover last week

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2016 5:32 PM

Stopped buying it years ago. The web gives you much more honest dish and spilled tea than this rah-rah BS rag.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2016 6:04 PM

I find him completely asexual, like a Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2016 6:13 PM

Does DL have some insider infos about Dwayne? I have only read about his "temper issues" on Lipstick Alley, he seems to have good PR ppl:

[quote]His horrific temper is very well known and he talks about it and so did Dany (his ex-wife). He beat the crap out of a woman who was talking trash about his father at a social gathering. It's in his self-biography..."The Rock Says." They had to pull him off of her.

[quote]Well back in 02' my homegirl worked at the Plaza in nyc and she called me around 2am talking about how Dwayne had Dany hemmed up , under her arm dragging her through the lobby trying to open locked doors like they were arguing but all the rooms were locked. I was trippin when she called cause she was like he didn't care who was looking whatever he was mad about was serious.

[quote]I also read that he is disturbingly spoiled and has deep insecurities. He's not accustomed to any one not immediately liking/catering to him.

[quote]I heard that he had some video chick at his condo in Las Olas which was like 10 miles away from the home he shared with Dany and that Dany found out and there was a big argument that the Broward Sheriffs got called out there.

[quote]It's funny you make mention of him being stand offish to fans. I've heard/read that countless times as well. Yet, he always would get on talk shows and state how he couldn't believe how stars were so nice to him but rude to their fans. He stated, he always takes time out for the fans..who helped him get to where he is. He's really good at marketing himself. I recall a fan slamming him big time for treating his son like crap, after they stood in line for hours at some place he was doing promotions. It was all over the Internet and DJ's PR people were quick at cleaning it up and invited the dad/son...to a premiere. Not to mention, a woman sued him (not for monetary gain) for mistreatment at an screening/event, she was made a part of. She ended up on Entertainment Tonight. She had shut her fansite down as well for two years, it's now back up.

[quote]in a nutshell, Dwayne met lauren on the set of the Game Plan which he was shooting in Boston in the Autumn of 2006, Lauren's home town, whilst still very much married to Dany. Dwayne and Lauren hooked up and were constantly seen at Davios restaurant/bar in Boston. Lauren even took Dwayne home to meet her parents. Her parents commented on what a great guy Dwayne was, which in my opnion is a strange thing to say when your daughter is having an affair with a married man. Eventually Dany filed for Divorce in June/July 2007. Dwayne appears on Ellen in November 2007 saying how he is single, is not dating, he does not know how to date, trying to gain sympathy and basically bullsh*ting everyone. It was like he was offended at the mere suggestion that he could date someone after separating from Dany. That very same month Dwayne is pictured with Lauren in his car. A few months later they were pictured going to and from the Gym (the pictures were on Dwayne Johnson Fever but that site closed down unfortunately!) It was only after Dwayne's divorce came through did the Hawaii pictures make headline which they tried to suggest that he a Lauren hooked up after his divorce, when in fact when the Hawaii pictures were published Dwayne had been seeing Lauren for 2 years at that point, way before he even separated from Dany.

[quote]We all know that he cheated on his wife to be with his current girl Lauren and according to some dick reports he has a long but skinny dick. There has to be more.....

And from pages 7 to 9 you have an anon talking about being his fuckbuddy, him being rough, creepy and controlling:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2016 9:19 PM

He's definitely the thirstiest man alive. Pity about the face.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2016 9:26 PM

[quote]...he has a long but skinny dick

All interest : gone.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2016 9:32 PM

Good gossip r10. Other than that tidbit I know it is an old legend here on DL that Dwayne was fucking Seann William Scott, this started probably 7 or 8 years ago when someone here claimed to have spotted them together.

I don't know about his temper but he of course he probably dabbled in roids so that will be the result.

I liked when he called out Vin Diesel for being a huge diva, I guess that will the last time they work together.

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2016 10:17 PM

Smell what The Rock's got cockin'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2016 10:22 PM

I get him and Vin Diesel confused. That said, I think they are BOTH gay.

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2016 10:23 PM

So transphobic!

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2016 10:23 PM

Liked him more before his face got thinner and got big, ugly tattoo on his chest and arm.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2016 10:31 PM

A little too "bro perfect" for me.

by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2016 6:25 AM

What R9 said.

Huge ass though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2016 6:30 AM

Once upon a time he was very beautiful from the neck down.

No longer.

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2016 6:36 AM

I was hoping that Kim Jong Un would cinch the title once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2016 7:29 AM

What year is this?

by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2016 7:31 AM

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2016 7:34 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2016 1:13 PM

Isn't he a Trump supporter? That's the way I see the entire world right now, and TBH it's the way everyone should. If so, FUCK HIM. Boycott his movies, actively work to hurt his career.

Same goes for :

New Balance

Yuengling

Home Depot

Hobby Lobby (as if we were still shopping there anyway)

Forbes Magazine

Las Vegas Sands

Renaissance Technologies (hedge fund)

Mountainaire

We really need to put together an authoritative list of products and companies to boycott. If we buy from or invest in companies that supported him, we are rewarding them for their horrific behavior.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2016 1:23 PM

Gay men have considerable economic power. Maybe it's time we used it.

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2016 1:23 PM

Do you want to provide some proof that he's a Trump supporter before you go all Angela Davis, R25?

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2016 1:25 PM

I said IF.

He is a registered Republican. Do you think he voted for Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2016 1:34 PM

The ROCK is one H O T Man !!!

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2016 1:48 PM

Didn't he lose his shit on Punk'd??

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2016 1:55 PM

He's the biggest movie star in 2016 which sounds about right for this miserable year. Next up for Duane is an Oscar, I guess, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2016 2:02 PM

Pawned off OP? Are they expecting to get the award back? I think the phrase you're searching for is palmed off.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2016 2:19 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2016 10:11 PM

he's great; I prefer John Cena though.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2016 10:39 PM

Is the 'People' boycott over already?

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2016 10:41 PM

People turned super shitty right after 9/11 and has never gotten back to its glory days.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2016 11:03 PM

Old schmold.

I will take The Rock over any dude out there.

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2016 11:19 PM

Just because he is a registered Republican does NOT mean he voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2016 11:23 PM

Nope. Not sexy. I can't remember the last time the sexiest man was actually sexy. But I believe Dwayne narrowly beat Michael Phelps (?! WTF!) so there's that...

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2016 11:31 PM

He was never mentioned as a Trump supporter. Trump supporters tried claiming that Denzel Washington and McConaughey had endorsed Trump but Snopes discredited them. Trump's biggest star remains Ted Nugent, he of the feces smearing draftboard incident.

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2016 12:26 AM

With mother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 11, 2020 1:20 PM

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

HE IS A CREEPPY ROID FILLED PIECE OF SHITE

by Anonymousreply 42May 11, 2020 1:25 PM

I was sold when I saw him move his hips on an SNL hula skit. Yes please, and more.

by Anonymousreply 43May 11, 2020 1:26 PM

I find him asexual and completely devoid of any erotic energy.

I imagine sex with him being mechanized and perfunctory.

by Anonymousreply 44May 11, 2020 1:30 PM

He never was. That being said, he is still welcome to fuck me into next week.

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2020 1:33 PM

Bland, by the numbers choice from People. Dwayne Johnson must be posting on here with all the nonsense like he’s the hottest thing walking. He’s not. Motherfucker has never done one decent film and exemplifies everything that is wrong and money grubbing in Hollywood. Plus he has tard face.

by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2020 1:39 PM

His butt on Ballers was jawdropping!

by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2020 1:44 PM

It’s interesting that what is held up as the sexiest requires such a strange diet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2020 1:45 PM

I just bought some cod

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2020 2:05 PM

He has a movie coming out - People is the ultimate PR placement device.

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2020 2:10 PM

The Filet-o-Fish is cod. Should I increase my intake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2020 2:18 PM

That looks gross

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2020 2:21 PM

It's an old fucking thread, dummies. From 2016.

by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2020 2:25 PM

And?

by Anonymousreply 54May 11, 2020 2:26 PM

We know

by Anonymousreply 55May 11, 2020 4:36 PM

He does not have BDF.

by Anonymousreply 56May 11, 2020 5:15 PM

[quote]He has a movie coming out - People is the ultimate PR placement device.

Idiot. The magazine was from 2016.

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2020 5:35 PM

R42 why is he a piece of shit??

by Anonymousreply 58May 12, 2020 4:16 AM

[quote]Idiot. The magazine was from 2016.

Moana came out right after the cover hit. It was used to promote the film.

But, yeah, R42, why is he a POS?

by Anonymousreply 59May 12, 2020 10:44 AM

I love him

by Anonymousreply 60May 12, 2020 12:44 PM

Apolitical Dwayne has had enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2020 2:36 PM

Prediction: Next year it will be a they/them.

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2020 2:42 PM

R61 he's totally going to enter politics in the next few years. Hope he does better than Arnie.

by Anonymousreply 63June 5, 2020 4:02 AM

I think he is in the closet. Also he is a big conservative. He is also a mealy mouthed pussy.

by Anonymousreply 64June 5, 2020 4:31 AM

He’s not Closeted. Ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 65June 5, 2020 1:39 PM

[quote] OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE IS A CREEPPY ROID FILLED PIECE OF SHITE

[quote] MSNBC - Part 1 ide eat kornacki's repug ass out so dam fast his glasses would fly offfff

He’s definitely no Steve Kornacki! Right R42 . . .

by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2020 5:57 PM

Well, he IS sexy!

In spite of the muscles. He's sexy because he seems so fun.

by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2020 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!