Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Hardy, or Joel Edgerton?

If you could choose which of the two would you like to have in your bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2018 8:09 AM

Vote, my babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2016 1:14 PM

How did we miss this?

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2018 9:45 PM

No question....Miss Hardy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2018 9:54 PM

Damn it, the preview image didn't load for me so I voted for Edgerton because I thought you meant Taron Egerton. I will never live this down.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2018 9:56 PM

I would've said Tom Hardy a few years back but he's become such an obnoxioux ham.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2018 10:03 PM

Is that even a question ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2018 10:21 PM

tom is a Nellie queen who hides his homo ness closely.

joel is a hot hot bi man who aint afraid to show his hot ass.

(I love when tom freaks out when an interviewer asks him bout his fluid sexuality.....heehee

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2018 5:18 AM

Hardy is balding and has a beer gut.

finis.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2018 5:19 AM

Love Hardy, but Edgerton's the man for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2018 5:23 AM

Is Edgerton bi? Loved him in Great Gatsby. Didn't really like the movie, just liked him.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2018 5:25 AM

Tom Hardy, definitely. But he is one of those handsome actors who do just about everything (tats, ugly beards) to make themselves look unattractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2018 5:27 AM

Edgerton's ass is a work of art. Baz Luhrmann made that clear in The GG with that great tracking shot following it as he walked into his mansion.

by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2018 5:32 AM

tom you old tarty queen!

by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2018 10:36 AM

Both

by Anonymousreply 14April 5, 2018 10:43 AM

[quote]I would've said Tom Hardy a few years back but he's become such an obnoxioux ham.

Hear, hear. His attemps to apparently be taking seriously as an actor are sad to witness. I assume it began with The Dark Knight Rises when he played that über-butch mumbling asshole. I guess he realized that's what people like and started becoming one in real life as well. I tried watching his BBC series where he, surprise surprise, once again plays a serious man who rarely talks. It was so tedious I had to bail. And I just remembered he played Bronson years before Batman. I guess he just likes to portray himself as a super masculine manly man. A fetish, perhaps.

Joel Edgerton was scorching hot in Midnight Special. He's not as traditionally handsome as Hardy but nowadays he's about 50 times sexier.

by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2018 11:24 AM

well said. hardy has become a gay / macho caricature...

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2018 11:45 AM

I think Edgerton is straight not bi..never heard any gay rumors about him and he likes fucking young models too much.R10

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2018 1:19 PM

I live for that scene #12!

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2018 2:22 PM

Hardy at least would be fun in bed

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2018 2:30 PM

Fun like 'pediculosis pubis' ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2018 9:33 PM

Tom in the bed. Joel can wash the sheets and make the bed afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2018 9:37 PM

hardy is the queen bottom boy in the glory hole

joel is the hot stud on the corner fixin his car as u suk on his manly hole...

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2018 11:05 PM

Both of them. At the same time. In the same place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2018 8:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!