Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Hamill

You never hear any gossip about him.

So beautiful when young (particularly in "Star Wars"), and then his face was ruined by his car accident. He emerged after the "Star Wars" trilogy as a genuinely talented stage and voice actor, which no one might have ever expected based on his work in "Star Wars."

Have their ever been any gay sex rumors about him? And did he ever have a drug problem like some of his Star Wars co-stars?

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2020 10:35 PM

He had a car accident? I thought he was just ravaged by the sands of time!

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2016 7:43 AM

Anyone remember when he was on GH?

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2016 7:48 AM

He started out doing voice overs in cartoons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2016 7:49 AM

We saw her decades ago leaving a Santa Monica restaurant,,,, she is a tall queeny kween

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2016 8:39 AM

I believe it.was when he appeared on TV Oscar stage as a presenter (long long ago after the 1st Star Wars) everyone in my living room simultaneously shouted "Gurl"!

by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2016 10:31 AM

He's hilarious, I love him.

Ha has a son.

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2016 10:34 AM

I found him to be quite inadequate to play my son

by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2016 4:31 PM

Yes R1, he had a pretty severe car accident between Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back. If I'm not mistaken, I think I've read or saw on some "making of" documentary that they added the snow creature scene at the beginning of Empire to explain why Luke's face seemed so bashed up during the movie. His face never recovered despite plastic surgery, or at least it never looked the same. I think it really affected his looks.

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2016 4:41 PM

r8

I was not there.

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2016 5:53 PM

Looking back, it seems like they should've been able to get someone better for Luke. Who else was considered?

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2016 5:59 PM

R10 Lucille Ball, of course, but Gary talked her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2016 6:02 PM

Actually, William Katt auditioned for the role. He had just come off his role in Carrie and was considered a promising up-and-comer. Here is a link to his audition (scroll down) to other actors who missed out on other roles. My favorites are Ken Russell for Han Solo (seen in Katt's audition as Han) and Cindy Williams for Princess Leia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2016 6:04 PM

His eyes are bulgey

by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2016 11:42 PM

Robbie Benson for one, r10-- although I don't know how much better than Hamill he would've been:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2016 11:49 PM

Luke Skywalker is gay, and was very well known in NYC backroom bar circles where men would go to leather or dive bars and have sex in total or basically pitch black darkness in backrooms; and likes SM as he would go to the mineshaft before being famous; but it is too bad Carrie did not out him, and instead outed Revolta which everyone with a brain already has known about for decades.

Luke is or was into S/M, and paid Larry Townsend to be his "Master" for a weekend but I read this in a book about Casey Donovan who had done the same and Townsend told him this.

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2020 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!