Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

C'mon no love for Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2

Lee Majors is in Ep. !

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2018 10:18 PM

Loved it. This show has the goods. Funny and violent.

Happy that Lucy Lawless is now (kind of) a semi good guy for this season (and an Ash love interest ??)

Lee Majors was fun (with Ash telling him he was no 'stronger, faster ....' and Lee was like, 'bullshit'. And the dirty old man with Kelly bit was good too.

Glad it is back and looking forward to the rest of the season and more seasons to come.

(I want to see Ash's big balls that he couldn't wear gym shorts because of)

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2016 12:38 AM

I thought it was off from last season. Sure some great laughs here and there, but I didn't think it worked as horror that well. I'll keep watching though.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2016 12:55 AM

HOLY SHIT, Episode 2 was off the rails!

Major extended views of a hot hung uncut pierced latino cock too.... dangling right in Ash's face!

I can't believe I just saw that on TV!

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2016 4:46 AM

Lee Majors is Ash's dad - his dad?

Bruce Campbell is 58. Lee Majors is 77.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2016 5:14 AM

R4, you really think nobody has kids at 19?

Besides, Bruce Campbell pretty much looks his age or a tad younger, and Lee Majors looks every bit his age or older, so it works fine.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2016 2:31 PM

"Oh God, I'm in the butt! I'm in the butt!"

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2016 8:52 PM

I finally watched the most recent episode last night on my DVR. I could not believe I was looking at some guy's dick and pierced no less and, yes, the scene with him wearing the dead guy via ass was funny.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2016 2:03 PM

I think they can afford to keep Lee Majors around. He's a good addition to the cast and can replace Amanda once he's on board with the whole evil dead thing. They don't need to turn him too.

Thought the episode was a fun combination of humor and gore, Just what they do best.

Glad it is back.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2016 4:45 AM

That was the single most jaw-dropping I-can't-believe-I'm-seeing-this scene in the history of television.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2016 11:22 PM

Hilarious, gross, hilarious, gross and funny and gross. I love it!

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2016 4:34 AM

Is it just me, or is this series WAY better than the movies?

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2016 6:18 AM

Another fantastic episode tonight.

And holy shit with the tire-to-the-face scene. I thought they'd cut away BUT THEY SHOWED IT.

This show should win all the effects emmys because holy crap they do a great job with the gratuitous gore and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2016 5:26 AM

This show is so much fucking fun.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2016 1:23 AM

The gore and violence is so OTT that it's comical. And Ash / Bruce Campbell has a hotness to him. Strange thing is though, seems like younger people aren't aware of the Evil Dead movies so they're not watching the show. I've mentioned it to a few people who I thought might like it and then had to explain the movies.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2016 5:45 AM

Decapitated Deadite head in a toilet!

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2016 5:47 AM

I've caught up on all of the latest episodes.

This show does it all right. It was fun to see Cheryl again in the latest episode.

Pablo looks good shirtless. Nice body, but double bagger face.

Kelly has become such a kickass .....

Sad that Lee and Sam appeared for such a short time. I liked both better than Linda, Layla (and the sheriff)

Not sure where they'll go with Baal , but so far I like the character and the actor they chose to play the real Baal. And it is fun to see him jumping from body to body.

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2016 10:53 PM

Without reading the recent replies because I'm only ready to start ep 4, this season eventually grew on me. I wanted more horror, and not so cartoonish. it's more comical than the movies. Like it's trying to be Supernatural with better writing and actors. Generally irritating "classic rock" soundtrack like Supernatural too. I was thinking this isn't really my thing, but now I want to know what's up with the car. It's still up to something, so I'm hooked. Big fan of middle-aged beauty Lucy Lawless too (Spartacus, Salem.) Nice to have it to catch up on after the depressing election.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2016 9:57 AM

[quote]Pablo looks good shirtless. Nice body, but double bagger face.

Ray Santiago has a smoking upper body--like lip smacking-- and I think he's cute but I'd cut the hair down a little bit.

I just watched the episode where Ash's sister comes back and it was hilarious. I think this season is better than the first.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2016 11:05 AM

R17, it's really NOT more comical than the movies. The movies were hilarious. Don't tell me you took them seriously?!?

I've loving this show... one of my favorite shows on TV right now. And each episode is just great. Some are masterpieces. The TV show is way, way better than the original movies. Everyone is doing a bang-up job. I hope this show goes on for many seasons.

And yeah, R18, while I loved last season, this season is definitely better in almost every way.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2016 5:11 PM

Caught up on the latest two episodes. Both were excellent as usual.

Bruce Campbell in the asylum was very good. Funny as usual, with some dramatic stuff.

Ashy-Slashy ...... just in time for Christmas. Where do I order one. A nasty puppet. What can beat that ?

The writing always brings the laughs. And as usual, gore-aplenty ............. wasn't too sad to see the sheriff and daughter go. The show is less than an a half hour long, so it can't be too cast heavy.

Ash/Linda/Ruby as a 'triangle' ??

Was NOT expecting that ending, but go read imdb episode descriptions for more potential info.

Returns December 4th

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2016 3:00 AM

The show is awesome.

When whats-her-name was fighting the puppet I was laughing my ass off. She deserves a fucking Emmy for that scene.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2016 3:24 AM

r19, yes I think Evil Dead 2 worked as a real horror movie. And yes I know Evil Dead 2 was comedic, but the horror wasn't all comical. The other movies don't matter to me.

I've caught up, it's one of the better shows airing now or recently, with Mr. Robot and Black Mirror-especially the first ep. of season 3, "Nosedive." I think it's a masterpiece, but all Black Mirror eps are watchable at least once. The second best is the Christmas Special with Jon Hamm.

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2016 2:14 PM

Wasn't sure what to expect when I heard they were making a series, but I loved season one and loved season two even more. Bruce Campbell is great as Ash and, if you're a fan of his, Evil Dead or horror, you should see him if he ever appears at a local convention.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2016 7:04 AM

Sneak peek of the third and final season.

Premieres this Sunday on Starz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2018 4:21 PM

Well, that season opener was simply outrageous! I'm glad they're going out on such a high (quite literally if you've seen the first episode's ending). Other shows could learn a lot from it.

The actress playing Ash's wife was so very bad that I actually cheered when she got offed. There's no way I could have suffered such horrid acting for a whole season.

Lindsay Farris is a hot new addition to the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2018 7:31 PM

Final season ???? Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ........ I love this show. Thanks for the reminder that season three started. Will be back once I've watched it.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2018 7:46 PM

R26 I'm pretty sure I read an article that said this is the final season. But I've done some digging just now because of your post and haven't come across any news about its cancellation. Perhaps it was a false memory on my part? God, that just made my day as I love this show so much!

Here's Bruce Cambell talking about a possible fourth season back in October:

[quote]Campbell's not sure if there will be a fourth season of "Ash vs. Evil Dead."

[quote]"Our bosses have new bosses now," he says referring to the Lionsgate entertainment company's acquisition of the Starz cable network. "Ash vs. Evil Dead" has done very well in DVD sales, and is distributed overseas, Campbell says. "We're also one of the most illegally downloaded shows. What does that say about our fans? They're a bunch of jerks -- 'We want it, we like it, we just don't want to pay for it.'"

[quote]Campbell says Season 3 is "very solid," and if it should prove to be the final one for "Ash vs. Evil Dead," "we made sure our storyline was wrapped up in a good way."

And sorry for the mom spoiler. :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2018 8:01 PM

I feel a bit ashamed for wanting to see Ash naked. Please make it happen before the series finale!

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2018 8:38 PM

Season 1 and 2 has been on Netflix for a few months. I wish Netflix could just get the series if things don't work out with Starz.

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2018 9:00 PM

Just watched the first episode of season three. A lot of fun as usual.

The music room scene was epic.

Not thrilled with the newest cast members (Brandy and Dalton). It is a half hour show and can't afford to be cast heavy ................but the show has never been unafraid to kill off cast 'regulars' (RIP the supposed girlfriend of Ash from season two ............can't remember her name, but she turned into a Deadite midseason)

I wonder if they'll be ballsy enough to kill of Pablo, Kelly or Ruby ................ I hope not. But, hey .... maybe Ruby. If they're not going to have her work WITH the rest of the gang, she can go. I don't like 'bad' Ruby.

What happened to Ash's high school girlfriend (the one with the now dead cop husband and dead daughter) ? I figured they'd bring her back since everyone is still in Ash's hometown.

The Deadite mascot was pretty funny too.

Yes, nekkid Ash is a must. I can't believe it is over thirty years since I developed my crush on Bruce Campbell

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2018 9:45 PM

Gotta love the new Aussie eyecandy Lindsay Farris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2018 11:40 PM

Ah, so that's why he kinda mumbled his lines a bit. Makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2018 11:54 PM

He really butches it up in the promo shots and looks much goofier in most other photos. But in a good way; I prefer them goofy.

And that Insta of his really could go either way, if you catch my drift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 27, 2018 12:06 AM

Yes, when Dalton was first introduced (in longer shots) I was thinking 'dreamy', then when they showed him in close ups with Kelly and the rest of the gang, I thought more 'Meh'.

We'll see ................ for all we know, he could be a Deadite by the next episode.

And that's why I love this show.

by Anonymousreply 34February 27, 2018 1:31 AM

He's apparently a recurring character through the season, so we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 35February 27, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]"We're also one of the most illegally downloaded shows. What does that say about our fans? They're a bunch of jerks -- 'We want it, we like it, we just don't want to pay for it."

LOL! That totally sounds like Bruce Campbell, and I agree with him 100%. . . Even though I may or may not have been guilty of downloading episodes of the show, myself, in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 27, 2018 8:42 AM

Interview with Bruce Campbell.

[quote][bold]Is there going to be a season 4?[/bold]

[quote]We won’t know till the middle of March. We’re in the horrible television limbo right now.

[quote][bold]Will the Evil Dead franchise return to the big screen anytime soon?[/bold]

[quote]We’re going to see what the TV gods have in store for us. We’re ready either way. If they take us off the air, we can think about another movie. And if they don’t, we can just keep plugging away.

I had no idea the actress playing his daughter was from Australia as well. They were [italic]really[/italic] cutting costs this season in the casting department, weren't they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2018 12:02 PM

Wonderful interview by @matthewbreen0 for @newnownext now live! @ashvsevildead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2018 2:01 AM

Ray Santiago’s Journey From Sidekick To Hero, With The Promise Of A Bit Less Clothing Each Season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2018 2:01 AM

Was it just me who was surprised when the last episode ended already? Seemed... sparse, somehow. Granted, I was playing Sudoku on my phone while watching it, but still. I guess it was just one of those slower eps that lay the groundwork for the rest of the season.

The sperm clinic fight was a real missed opportunity, I thought. They should've gone all in on the grossness aspect, like the morgue in the last season. There are so many fucking gags you can do with CUM!

Why was the Aussie guy smirking while delivering his backstory? Seemed like a weird acting choice. And I've watched that sequence twice now and I still don't get it fully; so convoluted. His accent is pretty damn wonky as well.

What did you all think?

by Anonymousreply 40March 5, 2018 7:37 PM

Looks like there's a good chance we won't see a season 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2018 4:13 AM

I love this show.

How can it not be more popular?!?

by Anonymousreply 42March 9, 2018 4:37 AM

Pushing it from October to March probably didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2018 4:38 AM

Lindsay Farris is a hot monkey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 9, 2018 7:32 AM

more Farris studliness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2018 7:39 AM

Well, this show is just absolutely bonkers, isn't it? Ash getting fingered in a coffin by a corpse. And that poor daughter of his! I loved everyone in the chapel composing themselves completely within a minute of him climbing out of that coffin, covered in hellish necrotic ooze.

Anyone else found it funny how their road trip literally took five seconds? And what was that smile Pablo gave to Dalton when they arrived at what remains of the cabin? Those two actors fuckin'? Weird creative choice.

R45 Seems like he's toast already. And I'm kinda glad, actually; sure, he's nice to look at, but man is he a shit actor or what.

by Anonymousreply 46March 12, 2018 12:52 AM

After reading that article about Ray Santiago, I had no idea he was gay. He's kind of hot in a dorky sort of way. I wouldn't mind to have sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 47March 12, 2018 1:46 AM

r47 Wait, Ray Santiago is gay?!?! GAME. CHANGER.

Those two were definitely fuckin'.

by Anonymousreply 48March 12, 2018 1:54 AM

R48 Wait! Who was he fucking??!!

by Anonymousreply 49March 12, 2018 2:01 AM

r49 Lindsay Farris, of indeterminate sexuality. I swear to god my homosexual intuition went off at that smile that had no creative reason behind it.

by Anonymousreply 50March 12, 2018 2:04 AM

Why did I not listen to you, r38 & r39? That interview is [italic]everything,[/italic] oh my god. When was the last time a (relatively smaller) actor was so unabashedly gay? There's no trying to keep stuff ambiguous in an effort to further his career in the future. So refreshing and I'm definitely following all of his projects going forward. Required reading for all closeted actors, however big or small.

Also, I had no idea this was filmed in Auckland. WHUT?! Is that even cheaper than filming in Georgia and Canada, or is there another reason behind it?

[quote]They said you’re going to have to shave your pubes and we’ll put some prosthetic glue on it. I don’t want to shave. That was the deal-breaker.

Goofy and against shaving downstairs? Yeah, he's my future husband. I would definitely fight R47 and everyone else standing between us. To death, if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2018 2:24 AM

I'd love to strip that little pocket gay naked and lick him like a popsicle. . . from head to toe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 12, 2018 2:45 AM

Dalton is so fucking hot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 12, 2018 4:40 AM

Looks like Dalton will be back in the next episode in deadite form.

by Anonymousreply 54March 12, 2018 11:38 PM

Hmm. I thought he was deadite-dead dead. I'm off to find Lindsay Farris' other stuff to view. "Primal" was abhorrently scary, and he was a twink then, but I had to stop watching it. Still, an adorable monkey face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2018 12:22 AM

r55 Gods, what a sexy, lickable face that is.

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2018 12:23 AM

I know, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2018 12:27 AM

Since this apparently the last season, I can't help but wonder what kind of messed-up fuckery the show is going to have toward the end.

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2018 4:08 AM

Probably another open-ended THE END? with the book flapping about on a deserted highway, only to be picked up by a driver who pulls over and picks it up, then gets possessed.

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2018 7:16 AM

[quote]After reading that article about Ray Santiago, I had no idea he was gay. He's kind of hot in a dorky sort of way. I wouldn't mind to have sex with him.

Kinda? He’s smoking hot. His body is on point. Also, how could you not know?

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2018 1:08 PM

I love Ash and Lucy Lawless (can't remember her character's name), but not here for the over-the-top violence and gore.

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2018 1:16 PM

r60 I'm not that poster but maybe he didn't know because we don't have that many openly gay latino actors on TV? So we (well, I) just tend to assume everyone in that community is straight. Though I [italic]did[/italic] sense something in my jockstrap during his very first scene, so perhaps my gaydar is still working fine despite my assumptions.

Seriously, could someone point out some other openly gay male latino actors on current TV shows? Even those two on Sense8 were both straight and that was the gayest fucking show ever. And soaps don't count.

by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2018 1:21 PM

Caught up on the latest two episodes. I love this show so ............. it is a full on popcorn experience where it is just a lot of fun to be had.

Nice to see Lee Majors back as the ghost Dad. And Ash's middle name is Joanne ?? Hahaha.

It gets a little convoluted (did anyone else NOT know about missing pages ??).

Happy that Ray Santiago got to play full on evil and then redemption in the same episode. And while he's not 'handsome' per se, I'd gladly sign on to see Pedro shirtless for the rest of the series. Yum., that body.

And evil toddler Ash ? Sooooooo funny. I was laughing out loud for so much of that story arc. And Ash fighting Baby Ash (while in the dead Scandanavian woman's body) ? Classic Evil Dead.

Still not sure of Ruby's end game ............she becomes all powerful when Brandy kills Ash ?? More powerful than the Dark Ones ??

I think Bruce's threat of 'the end of Ash' if there wasn't a season four worked .............correct ?

If so, FUCK YEAH, bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2018 8:47 PM

Oh yea, and Kelly finally macks on Pedro ?? I'm down for it !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 64March 30, 2018 8:57 PM

[quote]I think Bruce's threat of 'the end of Ash' if there wasn't a season four worked .............correct ?

Yeah, he said that recently but I haven't heard any news about renewal yet so we still don't know if it worked.

by Anonymousreply 65March 30, 2018 8:57 PM

Wow .............. that (hated) Ruby takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Kelly demolished her and Ruby put herself back together. Literally.

And poor Kelly ............... RIP ............... welcome Kaya. I sure hope Kelly catches the same break Pablo did and goes to hell and comes back as Kelly again.

Those worthless Knights. I have no doubt the new one (love interest for Ash ?? He likes the swirl !) might be possessed since that Siamese demon beast hocked a huge loogy on her.

This season is kooky and all over the place ................ I sure do hope there is a fourth one !!!

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2018 10:43 PM

Anyone else kinda uncomfortable watching the latest episode, post-Parkland and all?

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2018 6:16 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2018 6:20 PM

Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2018 6:22 PM

Not even sure why you would think about that while watching this show

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2018 6:38 PM

Kids getting murdered in their school just seems unfortunate timing and it's hard not think about it when it happened just recently. Not sure why you would think people [italic]wouldn't[/italic] think about that event while watching this show. I do love it but this is the first time it felt kinda icky.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2018 6:49 PM

Kids have been killed in schools for years

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2018 6:53 PM

Not really my point.

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2018 6:53 PM

It's one of few violent shows I watch, because it's comic violence.

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2018 6:55 PM

r67 Nope, you definitely weren't the only one. It was just unfortunate, is what it was.

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2018 6:56 PM

HOnestly, I think it's weird you even made the connection.

The situations weren't even REMOTELY similar.

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2018 7:23 PM

Cancelled.

R76 Fine, I'm weird. Sue me. The fact that the episode got a C+ from the AV Club does make me feel better. It's been a pretty shit season all in all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2018 8:58 PM

I wonder if the last episode has any sort of "ending."

by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2018 10:59 PM

Really ?? I thought I read about a week ago (online) that it was renewed for season four.

Would be a good pick up for Netflix

Hope Ash, Pedro and Kelly have a 'happy ending'. (no, not a handjob)

by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2018 11:32 PM

No, R79... in fact the guy who plays Ash has been warning for a while now the show was in danger of being canceled. Today that became reality.

I believe the season was written so as to serve as a series finale of sorts if they weren't renewed. I hope it's satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2018 12:31 AM

Great, now where am I going to see shirtless Ray Santiago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2018 2:41 AM

r81 Three seasons and they couldn't hook him up with a hot guy even once. What a waste.

I hope we'll see him in something else soon.

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2018 12:10 PM

The last episode got more and more convoluted but then that monster at the very end... seems like they'll go out with a bang!

by Anonymousreply 83April 23, 2018 12:11 AM

Since the first two seasons are on Netflix, I would hope that they would want to continue the show, but I have a feeling that Bruce Campbell is probably tired of playing Ash by now.

I kind of like the ideal of a spin-off series with Pablo, Kelly and Brandy (assuming they'll survive the series finale) with the name of the spin-off series being called The Ghost Beaters, but I doubt that'll happen. :-)

by Anonymousreply 84April 23, 2018 12:18 AM

r84 Yeah, that trio would be great fun! I've grown to like Brandy by now, which I did *not* see happening when this season premiered.

Also, Pablo could be exploring his new powers and his newly-discovered bisexuality along the way. I'd watch the shit out of that!

by Anonymousreply 85April 23, 2018 12:29 AM

so, how many more episodes were completed, after the big hand thing comes out of the hole in the ground?

by Anonymousreply 86April 23, 2018 5:53 AM

I'll have to revisit it. I got bored with the first season.

by Anonymousreply 87April 23, 2018 5:55 AM

Bruce Campbell confirms he's officially retired as Ash.

Twas a fun ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 24, 2018 1:28 PM

That was the last one they filmed, R86.

by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2018 4:28 PM

r89 Wait, what? That was the end of the season?! So we're not getting any resolution to that, ever?

by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2018 4:32 PM

Oh, I'm sorry R90. I meant to say episode 10, coming this Sunday, is the last one they filmed, serving as the series finale instead of a season finale.

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2018 5:07 PM

Also, Bruce Campbell said that if they didn't get picked up for a fourth season, which they didn't, that the end of season 3 will be a satisfying ending.

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2018 5:10 PM

I think this will be a cult hit and Bruce will play Ash again. I'm watching the last 2 episodes. I completely forgot who Brandy was. Is Lucy L gone for good ?

by Anonymousreply 93April 30, 2018 12:21 AM

Oh, Brandy is the daughter and Ruby just appeared in E8...

by Anonymousreply 94April 30, 2018 12:28 AM

Just watched the finale. What a fitting ending to the series and the character! Left me in a good mood, actually. And they totally left things open for a possible spinoff for that trio. Not that anyone's going to pick it up, but still. I like to imagine all of them are having awesome adventures together in a separate universe.

[quote]Is Lucy L gone for good?

Considering that it's cancelled, everyone's gone for good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 30, 2018 1:06 AM

Goodbye, Ash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 30, 2018 1:07 AM

Meh. I didn't find the series finale very satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 97April 30, 2018 5:32 AM

"Groovy."

by Anonymousreply 98April 30, 2018 5:58 AM

[quote]We came, we bled, we conquered! To my @ashvsevildead fam - you are what happiness looks like and feels like! What an honor to be a part of all of this. Now I know what a true tv family is thanks to @shemp_malone you taught me how to hit my mark and I’ll never forget! I’m better because of you BC. You are our Jefe and my hero! @imdanadelorenzo you are my first tv Romance and my love for you and everything you brought to the table will never die. Always a semi in my pants for #Kelly Maxwell! @ariellecarveroneill way to come in and kill it in The eleventh hour! @hannahcwilson @lucianonash @rurulu.e @o_so_quiet @jmujmu @mon_nz @fivedollar_shake I got you from this experience and thank you for getting me! #ghostbeaters for life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 30, 2018 11:36 PM

Just watched the final four episodes.

Such a fun show. I'll miss it.

The school dance > What a massacre.

I ended up liking Brandy. Especially the episode where she played like Ash in the tool shed.

They must've edited that awful ending onto the episode once they knew the show was cancelled. Where would THAT have gone for season four ??

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2018 10:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!