Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

KEVIN ABSTRACT...is bout to blow up bruh!

20 yr old bisexual rapper/singer with alt rock influences and generally fucking amazing punk weirdness. Same management as Frank Ocean had and Odd Future. Shares same production and co-writing team as Frank. Has made the "best songs of the week" list on all the music blogs. His self-directed video is regarded as one of the best this year. Trust me he is THE NEXT BIG THING.

But what WE wanna know is who here has had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 15, 2019 12:04 AM

You lost me at "bruh."

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2016 4:09 AM

R1 Cool. Separating the the sheep from the GOATS bruv ;)

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2016 4:13 AM

I'm in two minds. I don't want "the gays " to get their rainbow glitter vomit over him and kill his cool. But cool ass gay/bi's deserve his goatness.

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2016 4:22 AM

Welp looked here! That there Kevin Abcess done found hisself the DEE-EL!!

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2016 4:29 AM

To get you up to speed here's the biography deets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2016 4:29 AM

He's on dat white meat diet

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2016 4:32 AM

Do you think he's had sex with Teo Halm?

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2016 4:44 AM

Ok. Odd video. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2016 4:59 AM

It's a fucking brilliant video. If that's what he can do that at twenty damn we in for quite the artistic journey!

by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2016 5:10 AM

I love this track from a rock side project or something. He's first and foremost a rapper -- a fucking good one -- and has only been singing for a few years but his beautifully imperfect vocal tone has so much character and raw emotion and it sounds so authentically indie rock here and not some hipsterish eclectic affectation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 27, 2016 5:33 AM

This was from when he was 17 or 18 and it's raw but you can see personality and aesthetic sensibility really cuts through. He's progressed and evolved so much since then and the new album will be almost unrecognisable and amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2016 5:44 AM

I wanna lick his helmet

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2016 5:53 AM

Ha ha, that Empty video is great.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2016 5:56 AM

I wonder if the new album will be a concept album based around that storyline in the vid? I mean it's called American Boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2016 6:11 AM

Good article where he addresses his sexuality. Damn his first shows were only a few months ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2016 7:01 AM

The Frank Ocean influence is clear but he additionally brings a quirkier punk attitude. He's like a more fluorescent frenetic Frank ocean. But that belies an equally introverted geeky personality.

I particularly love the second song here American Boyfriend.

Bit worried about where he's going with the helmet boy gimmick ..that could get tired very quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2016 8:49 AM

PSA: Tell your friends AND your enemies about this guy. Spread the message to help get this kids YT views up and listen to his Empty song on the streaming services...help smooth the path for LGBT guys like him and to come thru and help others come after him Let's change the fucking culture. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2016 9:58 AM

We need to look after our own first not some fucking pandering pop diva

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2016 10:01 AM

*not these pandering pop divas like Gaga and Ariana etc

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2016 10:03 AM

His bars* are fire!

*That's hipity hopity rap verses to you, daddy-o

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2016 10:08 AM

[quote]You lost me at "bruh."

Yeah....OP doesn't care but thanks for heads up, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2016 10:36 AM

That there Kevin Abcess is ALL over this here thread!

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2016 11:20 AM

R22 Gurrrl go back to your Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson threads

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2016 12:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2016 1:00 PM

Great:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2016 6:34 PM

This is his real life BF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2016 12:59 PM

R25 Weirdly it has a similar sound and vibe to Frank Ocean's Seigfried combined with uncannily similar vocal refrain from Nights both off of Blonde ..only this was out well before Blonde and NOBODY but Frank and his producer knew what the completed record sounded like, least of all his musicians who didn't know what parts he'd use if any till it dropped.

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2016 1:15 PM

Bump to bump this new generation of gay/bi masculine talent

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2016 5:46 PM

More bump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2016 7:33 PM

Re Empty video :

So is that the GF of the black guy...and she's waiting for him in the car....and she makes him end it with white boy ..and white boy offs himself; or is white boy her boyfriend? But then why show her waiting in car? Or is one of them her BF but his male lover is cheating on him with her too seeing her too?

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2016 11:45 AM

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2016 11:40 PM

Possibly the next single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2016 12:06 AM

Kevin's band Brockhampton. Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2016 2:02 PM

Smoooooth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2016 2:25 PM

Here's the house Brockhampton share. Kevin seems like a bossy bottom. Cute blonde boy with the nose ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2016 3:22 PM

There so young...practically zygotes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2016 3:31 PM

*They're

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2016 3:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2016 3:59 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2016 8:06 PM

American Boyfriend coming in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2016 7:58 PM

Don't we get a "next big thing" announcement here at least once a week?

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2016 8:00 PM

This appears to be his new boyfriend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2016 11:05 PM

Block R2 and 9/10ths of this thread disappears.

by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2016 11:08 PM

I hope bruh doesn't die in the process. Nah, I hope he does.

by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2016 11:22 PM

Block R43 and an irritating and useless scold disappears. Worthless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 45December 26, 2016 12:18 AM

Good luck to him, but .........nope.

by Anonymousreply 46December 26, 2016 2:29 AM

He initally said he was bisexual, but seeing how half his tweets are about boys he finds cute and he called himself "king of gays" recently, I guess it's by now safe to say he's gay.

I really love how unabashed he is about it, without being the least bit flamboyant or stereotypical (not that there's anything wrong with that). He recently tweeted that he'd let Shawn Mendes top him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2017 11:47 PM

R47 LOL did you predict his line in this song?

Bout to blow up as predicted 😎😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2017 6:00 PM

Typical YT comment : "Kiann Rodrick1 hour ago (edited) Kevin Abstract wrote a verse with a line about giving a nigga a bj and it still sound lit.ďťż"

Fuck the whack ass Troyes and Glamberts with their lame "queer" tumblr pandering shit -- *this* is how culture actually changes

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2017 6:18 PM

That "Shawn Mendes only" rule mustn't have worked out...seems to have jumped back on the white boy horse again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2017 1:52 PM

Brockhampton Saturation 2 season nearly upon us! This looks promising. Kevin can really spit ..not just swallow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2017 2:00 PM

From this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 3, 2017 10:17 AM

To this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2017 10:18 AM

He's a cool bruh

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2017 10:21 AM

I need Ameer to punish me 🤤

Dom is THICC

by Anonymousreply 55August 3, 2017 10:21 AM

This track is kinda a miss for me -- too on the money both lyrically and with the video (also some annoying discontinuities). Nevertheless the guy's got an eye and is a major talent. Hated most of his recent solo work (after being teased with the brilliance of Empty) because it read like a blue-haired teenager's tumblr page ..but I guess that was his point. Brockhampton is the real shit tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 3, 2017 10:34 AM

How much mainstream potential does he have?

by Anonymousreply 57August 3, 2017 10:35 AM

on the NOSE* (not money)

by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2017 10:37 AM

R57 Brockhampton is starting to pop nowwith sold out shows and a Viceland show also that all important Fantano consign with memes and shit ..solo, I'm less sure about. But he moves in the same circles as Tyler and Franknow and is talked in the same terms as those guys (whether or not his merit actually justifies it)

by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2017 10:43 AM

Kevin with Tyler watching Frank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2017 10:48 AM

I read a mostly positive comment about Gummy on a hiphop but nonetheless decrying the TWO gay members -- mentioning Merlyn. I can't find any proof of this. Anyone know? Probably just cause the homophobe saw him wearing a dress in the Gold video

by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2017 10:59 AM

^on a hip hop blog

by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2017 11:00 AM

r61

I seem to remember Merlyn saying something (on one of Kevin's IG lives, I think) that made me conclude he was straight, but I don't recall the details.

I'd love him to be gay (or bi) though - he's beautiful. I think him and Matt Champion are by far the most fuckable members of Brockhampton. Though I would do Kevin too, but that's more because he projects an appealing warmth.

by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2017 7:59 PM

Yeah I remember Merlyn was flirting like crazy on twitter with some girls who where namechecked in the lyrics of one recent songs...he seems to have his own groupies. I thought him quite ugly till the Lamb video wherein he absolutely glows and looks beautiful especially in profile. Kevin comes off as sexless. Ameer and Dom could get it. After watching their Viceland show I'm crushing on Romil and his eyebrows but it's more wanting to protect him from Kevin and his passive aggressive shit

by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2017 8:43 PM

Not my favourite of theirs but I'll grudgingly concede it's quite touching in the present climate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2017 8:47 PM

I hope there's another season of their show. I've never seen a modern band with such chemistry and fully formed authentic and individual characters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2017 9:24 PM

^the first season on google drive

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2017 9:25 PM

LOL kevin being reckless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2017 5:12 AM

^icase he deletes it:

Is Pittbull a bottom

by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2017 5:13 AM

Off Shawn Medes and back on Harry again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 26, 2017 5:15 AM

Kevin you idiot why do this? Them sneks vicious:

harry is hot and taylor sucks and saturation II is out now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 26, 2017 5:18 AM

^*why risk losing sales

by Anonymousreply 72August 26, 2017 5:18 AM

dumbass boyfriend dumbass boyfriend @kevinabstract ¡ 7h louis bad i'd give him thesuc

by Anonymousreply 73August 26, 2017 5:20 AM

* the succ

by Anonymousreply 74August 26, 2017 5:20 AM

dumbass boyfriend @kevinabstract

enough of me being serious where the fuck is harry at i need him in me immediately 9:55 pm ¡ 25 Aug 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 26, 2017 5:22 AM

New Brockhampton is fucking amazing like AOTY level. Go buy or stream and get it to #1 (currently #5) Either way, they've arrived bitch! 😤👏🙌🏆

by Anonymousreply 76August 26, 2017 5:26 AM

Is Bearface gay too? The final song, Summer seems to be a love song to a boy -- using that pronoun. But maybe singing it in character? I mean Brockhamoton is Kevin's project and a snippet of the song was used in Kevin's dick succ extraordinaire Empty video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 26, 2017 5:44 AM

Godamn! "Tokyo" is amazing. Surely a contender for song of the year

by Anonymousreply 78August 26, 2017 10:29 AM

Runnnnnnn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 26, 2017 12:43 PM

^Oops wrong homo rapper

by Anonymousreply 80August 26, 2017 12:44 PM

Saturation 2 🔥🔥🔥

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2017 7:11 PM

No love here for the Brockhampton boys and the currently most successful OUT gay rapper in the world? 🙁

by Anonymousreply 82August 27, 2017 12:08 AM

r82, he's bisexual, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 83August 27, 2017 12:50 AM

R83 I'm not one of DLs bisexuality-denialists but I rather doubt it in this case or at least that decidedly is not the narrative Kevin wants to send out..hence maybe why he deleted the fan favorite early banger "Bet I" which just happens to be recount his pussy exploits ..hmmm 🤔

by Anonymousreply 84August 27, 2017 2:17 AM

r84, I get what you are saying and I have no dog in this fight. But what I'm saying is that HE says that he's bisexual, that's really all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 85August 27, 2017 3:13 AM

In his music he constantly (and I mean constantly 🙄!) calls himself GAY

by Anonymousreply 86August 27, 2017 6:46 AM

Doable?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 27, 2017 10:12 PM

This this nerdy aspy-level comical but also highlights why he's so important for the culture:

Stats All of this adds up to a total of 27 being gay references and 3 giving/receiving head references, meaning that so far in all his recorded output (after he came out) Kevin has made 30 references to himself either being gay or giving/receiving head. He has been featured on 31 songs since coming out on All-American Boyfriend, meaning that an average song featuring Kevin Abstract contains ~0.96 being gay references (including GH) and ~0.09 references to giving head to a man or receiving head from a man.

Here is a graph visualizing Kevin's being gay references over time. 2 songs in particular (STAR and JUNKY) make up 1/3 of Kevin's total references to being gay. (A big thank you to /u/Carpetfreak for making this!) In conclusion, Kevin's being gay references are definitely common. He references being gay at least once in most of his songs. However, there are only a couple of songs where his experience as a gay man is the overwhelming theme. He definitely makes an effort to discuss his sexuality, but it's not as overt as some people think.

Additionally, his references to giving or receiving head are not nearly as common as people seem to think. Despite "I just gave my nigga head" making it onto the Brockhampton starterpack that sits at the number 6 spot all time for this sub, he only references giving OR receiving head 3 times in 31 songs. I think that's indicative of how rare explicit lyrics about gay sexuality are in the current hip hop climate. Every rapper under the sun is fucking big booty bitches in their maybach, but no one's sucking dick in one. Now that one particularly talented artist has mentioned it, it's become one of the primary pieces of subject matter he's known for. Most people on this sub see Kevin for the multi-talented, multi-faceted individual he is, but as BROCKHAMPTON inevitably gains mainstream exposure, ignorant people will undoubtedly pigeonhole Kevin as "the guy who raps about giving head" or something similar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 28, 2017 6:39 AM

^Some comments:

[–]hockeygrrrl 10 points 8 hours ago i honestly think people just aren't used to artists (esp in the hiphop/rap scene) being so open with the use of same-sex pronouns or even talking about sexuality in a way that's so deep or confrontational/confessional. we're so used to only hearing about "fuckin bitches/hoes" in mainstream rap that when he raps about it people only focus on that because it's "shocking." i'm glad he raps as much as he does about it. it's his story & his struggles that are more common than we think, we should be listening. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

[–]AwwwwGeezRick[S] 3 points 8 hours ago I agree. Big artists who are queer typically rap/sing about it in a light, metaphorical sense. Kevin is the first artist to come onto my radar who raps about gay sexuality it in such an explicit manner, and I think it's important that becomes normalized because there's still a lot of homophobia in hip-hop culture. If more artists rap about it, listeners will focus on it less and instead focus on what's important: the artist's story and struggles. permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]rynthetyn 1 point 3 hours ago I think what's revolutionary about what he's doing is that he's not actually doing anything revolutionary, he's just following the same framework that has been in hip hop for pretty much forever, the only thing that's different is the gender of who he's rapping about. permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

by Anonymousreply 89August 28, 2017 7:00 AM

Serious question: Is all of Odd Future out? Semi-out(like DL fave Tyler the Creator?)

by Anonymousreply 90August 28, 2017 7:00 AM

Kevin is not Odd Future just strongly influenced by them and shares same management, if that's what you mean. But to your point it's only Tyler, Frank, Syd (and Steve Lacy who's affiliated with Syd through ThebInternet and Tyler and now probably also Kevin) so far...

by Anonymousreply 91August 28, 2017 7:09 AM

*The Internet

check them out if you haven't , surprisingly sophisticated, jazz funk influenced shit

by Anonymousreply 92August 28, 2017 7:12 AM

[–]bye-ya 11 points 7 hours ago man as a bi guy it just makes me smile to see a male rapper on stage rap about sucking dick with a crowd cheering him on. it's great. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

by Anonymousreply 93August 28, 2017 7:15 AM

So did he blow up? This post is almost a year old and I'm just now hearing about him.

by Anonymousreply 94August 28, 2017 7:40 AM

He had a longer fuse than first though R94.

by Anonymousreply 95August 28, 2017 8:12 AM

R94 Let King Melon of all da memes tell ya

And Saturation ll even better boi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 28, 2017 8:30 AM

Word of mouth success is the best success. These boys have been BUSY grafting hard writing, producing, recording, mixing, engineering, mastering, creating their own record label and publishing company, directing their own videos, designing their own art and merch, and staring in their own Viceland show. And all without consigns from other rappers until very recently by Tyler. This is the crossing point. Quote me.

by Anonymousreply 97August 28, 2017 8:46 AM

[quote]Quote me.

Okay, but only this part.

by Anonymousreply 98August 28, 2017 4:13 PM

Brilliant write-up why on why they're so important culturally in 2017 and a genuine game changers vis-a-vis normalising homosexuality in hip hop and it's fans (which is basically all young people, now that rap is the new pop)!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 29, 2017 8:15 PM

Lol What's wrong with you people.. I'm tryna put you onto something culturally significant and a generational turning point (or a tangible crystallisation of said phenomenon 🤓) And y'all paying me dust 😔

by Anonymousreply 100August 30, 2017 5:51 AM

Brockhampton Romil

hot or nah? The unfeasibly Bert (& Ernie) brows make me feel a certain way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 18, 2017 8:38 PM

Any minute he's gong to blow...stand back or step up!

by Anonymousreply 102September 18, 2017 9:44 PM

👀🤦‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 23, 2017 9:00 AM

[–]Redhillies67[S] 13 points 3 hours ago* story time : i was waiting in line and i needed to piss, so i went to the alley behind the venue and i started to piss on this trash can. as i'm zipping up all of the sudden i hear screaming, and then i look behind me and kevin is right behind me recording me, i said what's up and asked for a picture. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

[–]ItsTheGuyOnTheCouch 5 points 2 hours ago You seem pretty chill about it, it seems everyone is creaming themselves in the comments tho permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]Redhillies67[S] 4 points 2 hours ago i'm chill about it now but not gonna lie i was freaking out after it happened lmaooo permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

by Anonymousreply 104September 23, 2017 10:18 AM

I'm sure it was innocent but he has to be more careful about shit like this and the shit he says on twitter. People are looking for any opportunity. There's was a horrible tranny adjacent SJW accusing Kevin of being "problematic" and worse:. essentially grooming Shawn Mendez (iirc) just by being flirty over twitter 🙄 or something

by Anonymousreply 105September 23, 2017 10:25 AM

Looks like "bruh" is going to become the next "tea."

by Anonymousreply 106September 23, 2017 11:26 AM

Dis funny as hell. The chemistry in this group is unrivalled this is some Monkees or Beatles shit but if they actually liked each over. Spot the subtle gay undertones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 24, 2017 11:00 AM

lol r105 I think I know who you mean...she's gross and hates on everyone deemed remotely problematic...yet she stanned for Tyler for the longest time (until his white boy fetish got too much) Kevin is harmless though, I don't get the hate.

by Anonymousreply 108September 24, 2017 11:18 AM

Actually looks sorta hot here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 26, 2017 11:34 PM

[quote] There's was a horrible tranny adjacent SJW accusing Kevin of being "problematic" and worse:. essentially grooming Shawn Mendez (iirc) just by being flirty over twitter 🙄 or something

Lol, wtf - aren't they basically the same age?

by Anonymousreply 110September 26, 2017 11:38 PM

Excellent article on why they insist on being called a “boyband” (which I never really got before and dismissed as a gimmick) and their “mission statement” generally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 7, 2017 8:47 AM

Getting ready for their biggest gig today at Tyler’s Camp Flog Gnaw carnival 🚀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 28, 2017 10:58 AM

Awww ❣️ How can you not 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 28, 2017 10:59 AM

Thicc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 28, 2017 11:02 AM

Wholesome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 28, 2017 11:05 AM

“Blowing up” confirmed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 28, 2017 6:31 PM

Does anyone think he's dating Nick? I mean they've been seen kissing, holding hands, and hugging in several livestreams

by Anonymousreply 117November 7, 2017 7:03 PM

Ian (Kevin) getting a lil bit too full of himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 7, 2017 7:35 PM

R117 I doubt it. I hope not. I’ve heard nothing but bad things about that guy and his entitled snotty attitude...condiering what he brings to the group with his shitty overpriced “designs”

by Anonymousreply 119November 7, 2017 7:38 PM

...Plus Kevin has even been filmed kissing Ameer — so it means nothing

by Anonymousreply 120November 7, 2017 7:40 PM

R117 This might be from their “Movie 🙄”

I doubt they’re actually a thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 15, 2017 7:19 AM

...I hope not. Nasty Nick is a complete dick. How do you constantly invite speculation about your and then get all pissy like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 15, 2017 7:22 AM

[quote] KEVIN ABSTRACT...is bout to blow up bruh!

Your hep slang makes me all the more inclined to want to buy his wares, PR shill!

by Anonymousreply 123November 15, 2017 7:22 AM

Invite speculation about your sexuality *

by Anonymousreply 124November 15, 2017 7:23 AM

R123 doesn’t get irony and pastiche. Unclench bitch

by Anonymousreply 125November 15, 2017 7:26 AM

Kings of meme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 15, 2017 7:29 AM

Supreme Being of meme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 15, 2017 7:44 AM

If he wasn’t so extra he’d be lowkey attractive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 15, 2017 8:07 AM

[OP] Kill yo self Bruv

by Anonymousreply 129November 15, 2017 8:18 AM

[OP] talking to himself bout some shit ass music. Ban please. Homophobic "dont want the gays to glitter him up". Please go back to the sub sub Reddit you came from with your half queer barely hip hop bull shit. Also, Kid Cudi .

by Anonymousreply 130November 15, 2017 8:22 AM

Nah blud

by Anonymousreply 131November 15, 2017 8:26 AM

Ameer’s juicy bare thighs might perhaps ameliorate your inarticulate animus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 15, 2017 8:37 AM

Jaden Smith album drops tonight and he put out this cryptic message to Brockhampton telling them to listen

Side note: imagine if Jaden came our on this album or at least had some ambiguously queer/bi themes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 17, 2017 12:21 AM

Snowblind Kevin playing in dat fresh snow. Hey it’s festive. ⛄️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 21, 2017 9:26 AM

He deleted the tweet admitting they're dating.

Looks like a Walmart brand Shawn Mendes crossed with Matt Champion. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 21, 2017 9:35 AM

💔 Dom broke down in tears in the concert last night and was comforted by Joba. I love these guys so much. They are the cure to toxic masculinity in hip hop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2017 12:10 PM

Video in the above link —

Unfortunately, talentless professional celeb spawn Jaden Smith turned up and danced on stage

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2017 12:13 PM

His friend got shot on the day of Saturation III release last week, plus he tweeted about his love life going wrong, added to which his mom just had a health scare, and he suffered from depression and started his own forum for sufferers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2017 12:21 PM

This is fire. It’s from the demos and I unbelievably they left it off the album

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2017 12:24 PM

First single off the new album

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2017 12:29 PM

Followed up a day or two later by this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2017 12:31 PM

I got through about 90 seconds of that video OP linked, and I have to say, that motherfucker is fucking awful!

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2017 12:45 PM

Why do I not trust your critical faculties. R142? Maybe something to do with someone having the free time to click on a random video and yet can’t give it the full 3 1/2 mins and yet somehow feels qualified to proffer an opinion. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2017 12:54 PM

Is this thread from the same OP of the Frank Ocean one?

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2017 12:58 PM

r144 It's some little rep management intern trying to earn his daily bread by hyping no talent singers.

Ignore his threads except to ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2017 1:00 PM

R145 is an who knows NOTHING about being a music fan or indeed having an enthusiasm about anything anymore and is just waiting around his piss-sodden lonely midden heap of a home to die (painfully, we hope )

by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2017 1:08 PM

An idiot *

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2017 1:09 PM

The chemistry among these guys is a big part of the appeal. Here’s the documentary about the making of the latest album. They're totally a family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2017 1:14 PM

Kevin’s latest short film. And there’s another full length one that’s he’s shot and is now editing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 28, 2017 1:26 PM

Xmas day livestream at their home/music-factory opening presents ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 28, 2017 1:42 PM

I guess he never blew up bruh. And you promised me he would OP. You said to trust you and I did. But he never blew up. Now I’m sad.

by Anonymousreply 151December 28, 2017 1:48 PM

My dawg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 28, 2017 1:59 PM

LOL r151 you absolute clownfor not fact checking before that

#4 Rap Album #15 Billboard Top 200.

ALL SELF-PRODUCED, MIXED, MASTERED...AND WITHOUT ANY LABELOTHERNTHAN THE ONE THEY CREATED..LIKE THEIR FILM COMPANY AND CLOTHING

by Anonymousreply 153December 28, 2017 2:06 PM

all without any label other than the one they themselves created*

by Anonymousreply 154December 28, 2017 2:08 PM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2017 2:11 PM

Link to what? The sales figures. Don’t embarrass yourself by doubting something so easy to check

by Anonymousreply 156December 28, 2017 2:18 PM

BROCKHAMPTON #2 album of the year by the MOST POPULAR AND INFLUENTIAL MUSIC CRITIC (by sheer numbers)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 28, 2017 2:20 PM

#4 rap and #15 overall (as of the end of first week sales)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 28, 2017 2:29 PM

Blown-up confirmed 🙌

by Anonymousreply 159December 28, 2017 2:30 PM

Don't let word get out to Willy Cartier about ABSTRACT. He never rebounded from his relationship with Frank Ocean. He would definitely be sweatin' thulis dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 28, 2017 2:37 PM

The only thing I DO regret is the “bisexual” descriptor ...LOL noooo

Why can’t people be happy that an openly gay man is finally making it in hip hop (and other creative endeavours) aand — as the leader of a mostly straight collective— and getting critical respect as well as street cred ?

by Anonymousreply 161December 28, 2017 2:39 PM

Bless your fucking heart that you think DL cares about "street cred" or leading a "straight collective".

I hope Kevin dons some glitter for a ball, like Ocean did recently, so your head can explode at the sight of your bruh hero betraying his street cred.

by Anonymousreply 162December 28, 2017 2:44 PM

Kevin talks about sucking dick and bottoming, he doesn't need glitter to be unabashedly gay.

by Anonymousreply 163December 28, 2017 2:47 PM

Who said he needs it? It will bug you though, right?

by Anonymousreply 164December 28, 2017 2:49 PM

Yikes R162 has got some personal issues . Well said r163

by Anonymousreply 165December 28, 2017 2:52 PM

Yeah, I'm the one with issues when you call Steve Lacy an "unproblematically masc young god". He'd think you were lame for that.

by Anonymousreply 166December 28, 2017 2:59 PM

“Bless your fucking heart that you think DL cares about "street cred" or leading a "straight collective".”

I don’t know what argument your having internally but good luck timing at that windmill. But to my actual point ...do you not see this as progress: that straight guy’s are joyously memeing and singing about giving head; that an openly gay man is UNQUESTIONABLY and FULLY respected as the head of a bunch of hetero rappers ?really, you don’t see that as significant, worth celebrating? You’d rather engage in bitchy sanctimonious fake woke point scoring?

by Anonymousreply 167December 28, 2017 3:04 PM

Tilting at that windmill*

by Anonymousreply 168December 28, 2017 3:05 PM

What could possibly be your motivation for hyping this sack of shit?

by Anonymousreply 169December 28, 2017 3:07 PM

R166 you obviously don’t understand what I was saying

by Anonymousreply 170December 28, 2017 3:10 PM

I'm not investing in appealing to straight men. I'd hope that Kevin Abstract isn't either.

I'm sceptical about "UNQUESTIONABLY" and "FULLY" - I recognise your writing style from the Steve Lacy and Frank Ocean threads. You write like a PR intern. None of those named need you as their hype man. Enthusiasm is great but I feel your emphasis on straight, masc is misplaced and has little to do with any of these artists.

by Anonymousreply 171December 28, 2017 3:13 PM

I ment a BILLBOARD link bruh. Like something factual to back up your claim.

by Anonymousreply 172December 28, 2017 3:15 PM

R169 whats YOUR motivation in your posting in soap,opera and Doris Day threads? People like different things. And some of us have taste

by Anonymousreply 173December 28, 2017 3:15 PM

*invested.

I think it's great that artists like the aforementioned can be out and not edit themselves in their work or on social media. But I couldn't give a fuck if they receive a "straight" sign of approval any more than if they were co-signed by someone white.

by Anonymousreply 174December 28, 2017 3:17 PM

Interns gotta intern R169. It's probably a relative too or Kevin himself trying to make something out of some kid NO ONE has ever heard about. And he definitely never blew up bruh.

by Anonymousreply 175December 28, 2017 3:19 PM

“You write like a PR intern. “

Change the fucking record. The monomania and paranoia is getting old.

by Anonymousreply 176December 28, 2017 3:19 PM

OMG is this Abstract intern Janbot? Both make claims about musicians that can be easily debunked and they can never link to prove the big lies. hhhmm...

by Anonymousreply 177December 28, 2017 3:21 PM

Boring as fuck

by Anonymousreply 178December 28, 2017 3:26 PM

Yeah because the ideal demo to drum-up interest in the concerts and merch for a hip hop collective naturally be on a message board full of 60+ Bette Midler fans 🤔

The rationality here — it burns

by Anonymousreply 179December 28, 2017 3:28 PM

R177 debunk away. I’ll wait ...

by Anonymousreply 180December 28, 2017 3:30 PM

Her undercarriage always smelled vaguely of vomit 🤢

by Anonymousreply 181December 28, 2017 3:30 PM

“But I couldn't give a fuck if they receive a "straight" sign of approval any more than if they were co-signed by someone white.”

R174 Clearly doesn’t mentally venture outside “their” queer affirming safe-space ghetto. And don’t put words in my mouth, I didn’t say anything about seeking approval. I’m talking about widespread success beyond the gay ghetto and y’know getting money. If Kevin and Steve Lacy only wanted straight approval they’d be in the fucking closet. You are an idiot incapable of reasonable debate.

by Anonymousreply 182December 28, 2017 3:43 PM

So no on a link to Billboard?

by Anonymousreply 183December 28, 2017 3:46 PM

Find it yourself you lazy cunt

by Anonymousreply 184December 28, 2017 3:47 PM

“Elsewhere on the chart, G-Eazy’s The Beautiful & Damned debuted at #3 and Jeezy’s Pressure hit the ground running at #6, while Brockhampton’s Saturation III made its entrance in the Top 20. With 36,418 total album equivalent units sold, 24,935 pure album sales and a streaming count of 16,860,739, it was enough to earn the California-based collective a #15 spot.”

One of the many places posting it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 28, 2017 3:52 PM

It was your brag/lie about Billboard not mine. You made a claim he 'blew up' b/c of Billboard but you post to every other site but Billboard. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 186December 28, 2017 3:53 PM

Reasoned debate? Amid your overblown statements? No chance.

by Anonymousreply 187December 28, 2017 3:59 PM

OK some intern tried to PR some nobody saying he'd blow up. Obviously he failed and lied about it. Bored now of the demolished intern. Adios.

by Anonymousreply 188December 28, 2017 4:01 PM

I don’t know how to navigate their site. But what an idiot you are to doubt the top industry hip hop blog. I guess it’s all a conspiracy trying to hoodwink you specifically.

Also here’s the CEO of Empire records — BH’s CD distributor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 28, 2017 4:02 PM

Hey r179 --- No one said PR rep management interns weren't **stoopit** to be flogging this nobody here.

by Anonymousreply 190December 28, 2017 4:06 PM

There you go. Now apologise and shut up. YOU LOSE 😎🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 28, 2017 4:07 PM

FYI There is no Kevin Abstract on that chart.

by Anonymousreply 192December 28, 2017 4:17 PM

R190 don't deflect. Clearly it’s not remotely feasible for a band to hire a PR to shill to pensioners, and particularly not a non-signed group with 15 fucking members. You are a dolt. But I enjoy you seething at my zeitgeist-y predictive prowess. I win. Bow down

by Anonymousreply 193December 28, 2017 4:18 PM

FFS, r192 - what's the point of being argumentative about something you don't know the first thing about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 28, 2017 4:20 PM

Fuck off don’t even try it. Kevin Abstract AND Brockhampton are the subject of this thread

by Anonymousreply 195December 28, 2017 4:20 PM

She couldn’t even carry a series on viceland

by Anonymousreply 196December 28, 2017 4:21 PM

LOL the series did well — quite an achievement getting one in the first place — and most likely will get another series.

by Anonymousreply 197December 28, 2017 4:23 PM

BOYBAND R194!!! All of this over a boyband???? LOL. I love DL.

by Anonymousreply 198December 28, 2017 4:24 PM

Even today, 500k viewers isn’t ‘doing well’

by Anonymousreply 199December 28, 2017 4:24 PM

They're only called a boyband because Kevin insists on it, r198.

by Anonymousreply 200December 28, 2017 4:27 PM

YouTube Dom breaking down 😢😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201December 28, 2017 4:55 PM

LOL a “boyband” !!! That was the best plot twist in this thread. Thank you for the biggest laugh I’ve had today ! Let me know when they go on tour with new kids on the block.

by Anonymousreply 202December 28, 2017 5:32 PM

this little brown boy is "about to blow up" as well as being "woke".

by Anonymousreply 203December 28, 2017 5:34 PM

black men won't buy a gay rapper.

by Anonymousreply 204December 28, 2017 5:39 PM

Are you in this boyband too R203? Do you know any of he guys from N’SYNC?

by Anonymousreply 205December 28, 2017 5:39 PM

Nah..

by Anonymousreply 206December 28, 2017 5:42 PM

Sad sack, downbeat pity tracks.

by Anonymousreply 207December 28, 2017 5:50 PM

Nah. What you see there (or rather you refuse to see ) is versatility. They do it ALL. Rap, pop rap, straight pop, indie, shoegaze, bangers, ballads, even Death Grips type shit

by Anonymousreply 208December 28, 2017 6:08 PM

Gay shit and drug shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 28, 2017 6:08 PM

Okay dis a bit much... but these pieces are proliferating because they are becoming big in meme culture assell as think pieces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 28, 2017 6:12 PM

As well as*

by Anonymousreply 211December 28, 2017 6:13 PM

R207 try again, grandpa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 28, 2017 6:17 PM

Lachrymose af 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Which other boyband would you liken them to? Backstreet, N'SYNC, 98*? Or another that I'm not thinking of. Take That maybe? I LOVE them.

by Anonymousreply 214December 28, 2017 6:22 PM

Which track features Lulu?

by Anonymousreply 215December 28, 2017 6:33 PM

SHILL

by Anonymousreply 216December 28, 2017 6:34 PM

[quote]The only thing I DO regret is the “bisexual” descriptor ...LOL noooo. Why can’t people be happy that an openly gay man is finally making it in hip hop (and other creative endeavours) aand — as the leader of a mostly straight collective— and getting critical respect as well as street cred ?

OP, what happened? Is Kevin no longer identifying as bisexual? Or is this just your impression that he's actually gay?

by Anonymousreply 217December 28, 2017 6:38 PM

I think there’s a certain amount of irony in the insistence ofn“boyband” ibut don’t doubt they genuinely love pop in a Warholian sense seeing the potential in it not least the teen and young gay super fans — the last ones still buying music to support their young heroes. Also I think it’s to head off old head hip hop bigots objections by short circuiting and owning their “softness” and turning it to their advantage. Clever postmodern shit. Plus they now have the latitude to flex their full range of influences without being hamstrungbto any one genre

by Anonymousreply 218December 28, 2017 6:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 28, 2017 6:41 PM

R217 after the intial faffing about subsequently he has never seemed anything other than unambiguously explicit about being “gay” He might possibly be bi but he certainly doesn’t publicly identify that way.

by Anonymousreply 220December 28, 2017 6:47 PM

R219 who dat?

by Anonymousreply 221December 28, 2017 6:48 PM

Another “sad sack pity song”

JOHNNY From Sat III

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 28, 2017 7:01 PM

Boyband, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 223December 28, 2017 7:04 PM

Jaden Smith tryna hop on the Brockhampton wave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 28, 2017 7:11 PM

R223 No. GREATEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD, to be precise

by Anonymousreply 225December 28, 2017 7:15 PM

God god. The memes, the memes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 28, 2017 7:17 PM

OMG they are a boyband!! Ha ha!!

by Anonymousreply 227December 28, 2017 7:36 PM

And? The Jacksons. The Monkeys. All great

by Anonymousreply 228December 28, 2017 7:38 PM

kings of versatility

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 28, 2017 7:39 PM

Here’s Matt’s solo stuff acommpanied and produced by his Brockhampton band mates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 28, 2017 7:44 PM

Accompanied *

by Anonymousreply 231December 28, 2017 7:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 28, 2017 7:55 PM

Ameer Vann solo. The feels 😢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 28, 2017 8:03 PM

I find Ameer so hot. Amazing he’s only 21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 28, 2017 8:14 PM

So charismatic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 28, 2017 8:20 PM

Matt champion. One of the straight ones. No really. Love these guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 28, 2017 8:35 PM

[quote] they genuinely love pop in a Warholian sense

That's just the right word, r218; I was just about to compare Kevin's use of the term "boyband" with Warhol's use of "superstar".

In fact, he puts me in mind of Warhol in other ways as well. I realize that Tyler the Creator and Odd Future are certainly a more direct inspiration for him, but that whole template of leading a collective that lives together and creates art in different kinds of media (in Brockhampton's case, music and film) really goes back to Warhol and his Factory. And Kevin seems very Warhol-like (minus the malign elements) in how he activates others' creativity and pressures them to realize their artistic potential, with Brockhampton's hyperactivity. In his livestreams, he sometimes just walks up to one of his friends and points the camera at them until they do or say something that might be interesting - it's such a Warhol thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 237December 29, 2017 8:02 PM

❤️

[quote] to those who think i can only rap about being gay, you’re right. that’s all i can and wanna rap about. go listen to some straight shit if u don’t wanna hear me talk about sucking my boyfriends dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 4, 2018 6:24 PM

Oh god . Not this boyband’s PR intern again. F/F.

by Anonymousreply 239January 4, 2018 6:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 14, 2018 1:41 AM

Wow. That’s the boldest yet. I lowkey worry about his gay shtick dominating whole bands image —especially “gays only” nonsense — and wrecking BHs potential superstar success. Especially considering the vast majority of them are straight. Is it fair that his narrative overshadow the rest ?

by Anonymousreply 241January 14, 2018 6:41 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 16, 2018 7:53 AM

Aww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 16, 2018 7:55 AM

I thought this snow queen was supposed to be the next "Big Thing"?

by Anonymousreply 244January 16, 2018 12:13 PM

He wasn’t. It was just some over zealous PR intern. He never “happened”.

by Anonymousreply 245January 16, 2018 1:10 PM

His little BF better be prepared to move out once Shawn Mendes starts sitting on Kevin's dick and starts buy him houses and shit!

by Anonymousreply 246January 16, 2018 1:22 PM

Shawn started following him on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 247January 16, 2018 1:31 PM

I haven't seen this young man even once on American Bandstand yet. Clearly he's going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 248January 16, 2018 1:42 PM

It's so tedious that whenever anyone expresses an interest in anything that's not mainstream, it's assumed to be PR ...like these guys would waste their time trying to promote hip hop on DL of all places.

by Anonymousreply 249January 16, 2018 9:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250January 22, 2018 2:22 AM

LOL dis good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 25, 2018 10:28 AM

Major new advertising campaign for our bois for Converse 💰🤑 🌟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 30, 2018 6:09 AM

A e s t h e t i c AF Click to see the full set. And lots of bro cuddles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 30, 2018 6:14 AM

Washington Post concert review. 🚀

Despite what Internet humor may indicate, Brockhampton is neither a CW teen drama, a prestigious boarding school, nor a style or brand of shoe. Brockhampton's members adamantly refer to themselves as a boy band. And not just any boy band — "the greatest boy band in the world," as they proclaimed during Sunday night's sold-out show at the Fillmore Silver Spring. It's an audacious statement, but Brockhampton has the bandwidth and confidence to attempt to support it. Brockhampton — established in Texas and based in Los Angeles — consists of more than a dozen members: rappers, producers, even photographers. The group, which functions as its own ­full-service creative agency, saw its popularity soar in 2017 after releasing the well-received "Saturation" trilogy and starring in the Viceland miniseries "American Boyband." Their model isn't original (it's easy, if lazy, to draw parallels to Odd Future and A$AP Mob), but it's working in their favor because of an ambition and verve that connects with like-minded spirits worldwide. Raw energy and enthusiasm go a long way for Brockhampton. It helps them collectively pick up one another's slack, which proved vital Sunday night as founding member and de facto leader Kevin Abstract struggled with his voice after falling ill. Boosted by a seemingly endless supply of confidence, the group has earned a cultlike following that helps it sell out venues such as the Fillmore Silver Spring with ease. "Best boy band since One Direction," the group announced on "Boogie," bouncing across the stage in the orange jumpsuits they wear in many videos. Rapper Ameer Vann put in extra work on the up-tempo "Star," performing the ailing Abstract's verse in addition to his own. While Brockhampton excels at remaining lively, Sunday night's performances of "Swamp," "Gold" and "Jello" are evidence that the group accomplishes this without needing to be raucous on every song. The vivacity of the bass-heavy "Bump" is Brockhampton at its finest because it blends perfect discord with a somber hook from Abstract: "And when this ends, at least I'll have a reason to live." The group urged the crowd Sunday night to sing the latter like it was their "last time on Earth" to support Abstract. Buoyant energy, however, is not all Brockhampton has to offer. A magnetic, two-song solo set from artist and producer Bearface was a strong change of pace, as the Northern Ireland transplant ripped through the guitar solo on "Summer" and drew boy-band-worthy screams with his falsetto on "Team." "Are y'all still alive out there?" the group asked afterward. Brockhampton shows are a blitz of energy — all of it positive, though. And for that reason, they can make a rainy Sunday night in January feel like a sunny Saturday morning in June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 31, 2018 12:51 PM

Any tea on KYLE? He's pretty cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 31, 2018 1:15 PM

Latest tour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 31, 2018 1:24 PM

R255 Well, he’s besties with out bi Taylor Bennett so who knows... (That said, the insinuations around friendships between hets and non-hets is fucking toxic and all too easy to fall into Q.E.D.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 31, 2018 1:33 PM

Someone upthread asked about Nick’s sexuality (and BH fans don’t know either)— well peep the background at ~1:03: 00 in the Saturation Documentary for some interesting and unexpected homoerotic contact. Am I imagining it or is that peculiarly intimate gesture for just bros (even by Brockhampton standards)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 31, 2018 2:20 PM

Oops google drive link didn’t seem to take. try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 31, 2018 2:23 PM

Maybe you can access better through here (link is active)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 31, 2018 2:25 PM

All the major festivals too — and in a respectable position on the billboard (their not even a year as a touring band yet)

Big Bucks Bois.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 31, 2018 3:33 PM

Here’s an example of ya shitty pandering “queer” artist who gets lorded by the lgbt press but is revealed to be a trash human

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 31, 2018 5:07 PM

They done blued up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263February 2, 2018 8:11 PM

One of the boy’s (Dom) girlfriend—whom was presumably thrown out the shared house and is blocked by most of them on twitter—is making threatening bunnyboiler tweets. Dom broke down on stage a few weeks ago because of the stress she was bringing him (he’s attempted suicide a few times in the past). Meanwhile it ps pretty much confirmed that Joba is dating Bob Marley’s granddaughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 2, 2018 8:26 PM

Ameer the philosopher king bouncing dat ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 5, 2018 8:36 AM

Vision thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 5, 2018 9:09 AM

Anselm Elgort at NY concert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 5, 2018 9:40 AM

With Kevin’s BF Jayden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 5, 2018 9:42 AM

Antony Fantano the internets busiest music nerd (and most influential music critic alive today) at NY concert listening to his namecheck in the song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 5, 2018 9:54 AM

“Their doing something really significant..doing something really important..there’re art is gonna leave an impression”

Yes Anthony STAN these kings!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 5, 2018 7:18 PM

I LOVE how masculine and swagged Jayden is

by Anonymousreply 271March 3, 2018 3:59 PM

Calvin Klein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 15, 2019 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!