Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind item: 'Perfect' wife is a cocaine addict

She might seem perfect but this celebrity married to an A+ list mostly movie actor has a big coke problem. I think she does it to stay thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2018 6:03 AM

Brad Pitt posted this?

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2016 5:01 PM

Who brings these stupid blind items here all the time?

Fucking fraus.

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2016 5:32 PM

Loony guess from the comments:

Yes it is ugly Amal Alamuddin. She has an eating disorder since college. She snorts cocaine for confidence too. Ugly Amal is from a family of Islamist arms dealers. That’s the cover up in this PR stunt of a loser junior lawyer at 40 “taking on” ISIS. Ooooo. The marriage is a total sham with no licence filed a the registry. UGLY AMAL ALAMUDDIN is the niece of money-laundering Islamist arms dealer Ziad Takieddine who is financing (funnelling) financing into film production through off shore accounts whiled her mother Baria runs a celebrity bookings agency called Globell promoting this freak.

Also, if you want another scoop based on truth, George Clooney cannot stand ugly Amal nor has he ever slept with her. Calls her “Conchita Wurst” or “ugly Hezbollah” or “Lady Boy” behind her back.

Sandybrook is a PR shill posting on behalf of beastly UGLY AMAL Alamuddin… Ugly Amal is from a family of Islamist arms dealers. That’s the cover up in this PR stunt of a loser junior lawyer at 40 “taking on” ISIS. Ooooo. The marriage is a total sham with no licence filed a the registry. UGLY AMAL ALAMUDDIN is the niece of money-laundering Islamist arms dealer Ziad Takieddine who is financing (funnelling) financing into film production through off shore accounts whiled her mother Baria runs a celebrity bookings agency called Globell promoting this freak.

Also, if you want another scoop based on truth, George Clooney cannot stand ugly Amal nor has he ever slept with her. Calls her “Conchita Wurst” or “ugly Hezbollah” or “Lady Boy” behind her back.

Google the info.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2016 5:34 PM

Ah. It's Poo Shoes on CDaN, hiding her identity.

Do they know about her? We should tell them.

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2016 6:02 PM

The crazy is too funny. Even if you honestly believe the Clooney marriage is a sham, why would George fake marry someone he thinks is ugly and can't stand to be around at all? It's not as though he'd be short of options.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2016 6:13 PM

It's that damn Mrs.Dean Martin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2016 6:51 PM

I could totes be a housewifey with a little blow in my Hermes bag.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2016 8:05 PM

Since before Clooney was dating Elizabetta Canalis there has been a brunette, brown eyed, almost olive toned stalker who used to work in the secretarial pool or as an office worker on-call for one of the motion picture studios. She was permanently 86'd after she used her position to attend a screening and tried to shake hands with Nina Clooney, upsetting the elderly woman.

I was told all of the above when I questioned another long-term poster why I was mistakenly being accused of writing such repetitive rants which all follow a very distinctive, easily identifiable style and are directed at anyone Clooney has chosen to date or marry. Obviously it wasn't/isn't me as I wasn't on any celeb sites at that time period and can easily prove I have a completely different look, background, and writing style. Luckily I was using my real name as that's the ONLY way I could verify I was not the same person as the stalker. On the positive side the co-worker of an online friend, a psychiatric nurse in Northern CA, is writing his thesis on this woman as she perfectly fits the profile he needs.

DL Troll has absolutely nothing of value to do with his life but follow me around to countless sites over the last few years and state that I'm the one posting these repetitive rants. Yes he uses my real name and endlessly posts my pictures like he does here. On some sites he writes his own crazy posts using my name as the author. Well what do you expect from a 350 lb drunk with no life? Meanwhile I'm busy buying my 1st condo taking advantage of NV tax advantages and preparing for a major comedic speaking role in a film. I'm with my man of many years too.

The only reason I follow the PR fluff of actors is I find it so amusing especially when it's not 100% true. Try not to be a "kiss and tell" although it's hard not to want to contradict DL. (Esai Morales is thick, very big, and not cut. Definitely attracted to women by the way.)

Matt Damon is more focused on doing his job at hand than being a flirt even when he's on a lunch break unlike many actors. He has a lot of nervous energy for his age. Probably what keeps him so trim. Therefore the silly rumors that he has a large or a womanly butt are completely false. He does have a proportionately long trunk which his obviously custom made jacket covered up. Don't know if his ass is on the flat side or not as the jacket disguised it. I would never fuck a star or an actor as I don't want that kind of a reputation.

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2016 8:59 PM

[quote] It's Poo Shoes

Would you kindly STFU about this? You are obsessed. And it's gotten so fucking boring.

I can't stand people who spend too much time on message boards, to the point that they get obsessed with who is posting what. zzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2016 9:07 PM

Never knew how shaddy Amal Clooney's family is. Lol I have the feeling this is going to blow up in George's face someday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2016 9:29 PM

This fucking Vegas lunatic is such a loser. Get a life, you shit-shoed imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2016 9:35 PM

R3, your meds are ready to be picked up.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2016 9:39 PM

Please define "shaddy," r10. Is it a synonym for "fishy"?

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2016 9:43 PM

My heart belongs to Shaddy!

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2016 9:44 PM

If she were a coke addict wouldn't it show in her hair and skin?? Apart from her skinniness she looks very healthy to me.

I'm not surprised about her family connections. To get to where she is professionally, not being white you need them, otherwise you would get dragged down.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2016 9:50 PM

R9, I have numerous online friends very concerned for my safety who let me know whenever the DL Troll and others have posted my pictures all over the place without my permission and have authored numerous posts under my name on several different sites and continue to do so on this site and on others. Posters are offended when they see attacks supposedly from me but actually from the DL Troll writing crazy garbage while using my name as he has done countless times in the past on DL.

Why you don't see how serious it is for someone to steal your birth certificate and to ruin your credit by illegally applying for a loan solely in your name for an old mobile home in a Senior Citizen Mobile Home Park is beyond me. As I've said many times on DL the police have this DL Troll on PERMANENT high security watch for threatening numerous Democratic female politicians and their staff. He has been arrested before for violence against women in public establishments. The police have personally told me they wish they could permanently incarcerate him. They also keep asking me why DL won't bar him form posting on here and harassing me daily.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2016 9:50 PM

I'm not an expert on this poo shoes, but I'd figure if any poster is her, it's that one

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2016 9:58 PM

Is this shit for real, or is this a master meta-troll? I can't believe the shit that some of you people write. I'm assuming this thread is being authored by the poo shoes obsessed troll.

Why? Why? Why? Why is this person so obsessed with this Poo Shoes woman? At this point, I have to assume that they are one in the same person. I think that this person made up the poo shoes persona so that they could post countless pictures of feces covered shoes. It's a fetish, and this is the only way they feel that they can post all of these shit pics, without calling attention to their SCAT obsession.

Maybe I'm wrong, but honestly, who gives a fuck about Poo Shoes? Did she actually do something to harm a DLer? I just cannot wrap my head around why a mentally ill woman (if indeed she is a woman, or even truly exists) would be of such interest to others, and constantly on one specific poster's radar.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2016 10:02 PM

R16 Get off the Internet and attend to you nonexistent mental health.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2016 10:08 PM

This is so Laraine Neuman

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2016 10:10 PM

I too am wondering if the person obsessed with Poo Shoes is also posting AS Poo Shoes, talking back and forth to itself. Anyway the obsession is freaking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2016 10:25 PM

I agree the stalker is a tiresome ass.

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2016 10:34 PM

There's a flood of poo is this thread worse than you'd find in a Bellagio bathroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2016 10:40 PM

R3 Anal is Druze NOT Muslim. Nice try but no cigar.

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2016 10:42 PM

NO. James Walsh aka "Jimbo" is the over 350 lb alcoholic man who has been calling Davida Rochelle (me) "poo shoes" and worse all over the internet. I temporarily got the use of my name banned from DL when the authentication function no longer worked and James Walsh would not stop using my name as the author of his crazy posts. He is the one and not me who has been posting my pictures on DL and elsewhere in a vain attempt to humiliate me. If you don't believe me Google me on FB under my name and you'll see various pictures and my biography. I'm also on Meetup.

James Walsh has repeatedly accused me by my legal name of being various other nuts who post repeated rants on other message boards as well. He has also used my name to attack other posters by writing insults. I have NEVER used his name in an offensive way. I have tried to ignore his lies for months but it hasn't worked. Since I have gotten and continue to secure acting roles under my legal name this is of great concern when casting Googles my name. Likewise since I'm in the process of buying a condo under my legal name I don't want this to have a negative effect. I'm already having problems as James Walsh once stole my birth certificate and illegally tried to apply for a loan as I described above.

So I hope this PROVES we are two completely different people. If any of you have another suggestion please let me know. Otherwise I will continue to ignore future posts from this and other insane crazies on DL and elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2016 10:47 PM

I doubt Angelina still has drug issues. She has had so many medical treatments and major surgeries in the last few years. She is probably under a lot of doctors' care and doing better than she was years ago.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2016 10:50 PM

[quote]to ignore future posts from this and other insane crazies on DL and elsewhere.

and we will ignore your crazy posts r25

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2016 10:51 PM

I believe MOST women in the entertainment industry use coke to stay thin. They can afford it and Weight Watcher and gyms take way too long to work.

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2016 10:53 PM

typo-Watchers

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2016 10:54 PM

R24, If Amal's father is Druze and her mother is Muslim would Amal then still be considered Druze if the sect does not allow conversion? Or would it be there be a difference of opinion depending on who one asks?

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2016 10:55 PM

R8, Hey D! I KNEW those crazy long Uncle Ziad rants weren't you and I have said as much. They are written by this crazy person who runs a site called Kentucky Stars and is the sole poster there. she calls herself Als Marmot, Bailey, Miao Min, Anna and Deli Delish. The best part is she PRETENDS she's only upset about the Clooney marriage due to the Uncle Ziad - arms dealing, but if you look at the Kentucky Stars site, she's been writing the SAME crazy rants about Clooney's love interests since before he met Allamudin. And yes, the writing styles are completely different. Good luck on your next project, DR. x

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2016 10:56 PM

R28, I think it's Aderall. They can have a legal prescription, and it's cheaper than coke, and lasts all day. I was watching an interview with Allison Williams, and her pupils were dilated like saucers. Aderall will do that.

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2016 10:56 PM

r32 is correct. Cocaine is so last century.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2016 10:58 PM

R32 I use thyroid medication. It keeps me on the go and I rarely feel hungry.

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2016 10:59 PM

It was JAMES WALSH in the Internet with a photograph!

Bellagio Bitch, please go find a husband.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2016 10:59 PM

if coke is "last century" why are so many people STILL using it? The demand has not gone down.

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2016 11:02 PM

R31, Thank you for believing me.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2016 11:03 PM

R30 Her mother wasn't allowed to marry her father in Islam. A Muslim woman cannot marry a non Muslim. Only a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish woman.

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2016 11:05 PM

yes r36 if you figure in the under class, yes it is still popular. But anyone who is anyone is getting their medication thru doctors not some dealer on the street.

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2016 11:08 PM

Really, r32? I've never heard of that, but then again, I do not have thyroid issues (as of yet - knock on wood). Do you have an over active or under active thyroid?

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2016 11:08 PM

R40 I had thyroid cancer and it was removed completely. I legally get my meds from my endocrinologist.

by Anonymousreply 41September 24, 2016 11:11 PM

R40 it's the T3 effect.

by Anonymousreply 42September 24, 2016 11:13 PM

R41, my ex neighbor had thyroid cancer. The woman was bigger than a house. Apparently her doc wasn't giving her any meds.

by Anonymousreply 43September 24, 2016 11:13 PM

Julianna Margulies

by Anonymousreply 44September 24, 2016 11:15 PM

R43 did they remove her entire thyroid? If she's not on meds she needs to get them or change doctors.

by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2016 11:16 PM

R37, I like your Hollywood stories. The Uncle Ziad /Baria/conspiracy rambler is is just insane. S/he also monopolizes every damn Clooney thread on IMDB with her posts and responses. I've sworn off the Daily Mail, but her sock puppets infested the comments section there, too. The posts always end with the direction to go read some self-published book about Clooney. I guess I'm just easily irked but those smug rants annoyed me. As if she's convincing anyone.

by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2016 11:20 PM

R45 I don't know, a neighbor told me.

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2016 11:20 PM

I hate the term "A+ list actor". A-list is the top.

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2016 11:32 PM

LOL guys, There isn't one Poo stalker. All of us long time posters here immediately recognize Duhvida Rochelle and call her out on her bullshit about Amal Clooney. She's instantly recognizable and hopefully Clooney's team has her under surveillance.

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2016 11:35 PM

R16/25 is nutsy cuckoo.

by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2016 11:38 PM

is it Brynn Hartman?

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2016 11:43 PM

Of all of the things Amal is attacked for, the Muslim thing is probably the most hilarious considering the way she dresses and who she's married to. I mean how retarded do you have to be to think someone like her is looking to infiltrate whatever the fuck you think she's infiltrating because she wishes to see a Taliban-style govt in place?

At what point do you realize you're just a fucking moron who makes no sense with your logic?

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2016 5:00 AM

It's an A-list "mostly movie actor". So the actor has likely done some TV as well. And the wife is a celebrity in her own right, but likely not A list.

The blind item author might be suggesting the wives of Hanks, Travolta, Depp (depending on how long ago was this item published)

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2016 5:30 AM

[quote]LOL guys, There isn't one Poo stalker. All of us long time posters here immediately recognize Duhvida Rochelle and call her out on her bullshit about Amal Clooney. She's instantly recognizable and hopefully Clooney's team has her under surveillance.

FFS, will you shut the fuck up a die in a grease fire once and for all, please? No one gives a single fuck about these two boring, imaginary characters you've dreamed up in your paranoid, feeble mind. You are a thread killer.

I've been here a lot longer than you, loser. So long that I can remember the good old days when every other thread wasn't infected with this malignant tumor of a story. It was bliss.

Cue the accusations that I, myself, am your stupid fan fiction villain, "Poo Shoes", in.......3-2-1.

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2016 6:25 AM

Gwen Paltrow

by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2016 6:27 AM

At no point, R52, DUMBvida R ochelle Kanter is a malignant narcissist who is cracking under the pressure of being busted so often around here.

It's nice to know that the shit we give her is having its desired effect. What's funny is this "poor me" con. Such bullshit. Has she forgotten that we know she's a pathological liar and has been an infamous troll for years? There are tons of people on the Datalounge who loathe her. She's always trying to blame things on this mysterious stalker guy. I suppose it's her version of "My account was hacked!" but it's stupid. She's the stalker.

Dataloungers haven't forgotten all her years of trolling this site. They haven't forgotten all the times she "screamed" at us to die of AIDS. They don't have amnesia about her constant cheerleading for anti-gay Rethuglicans and their most extreme policies. She can't erase years of viciously attacking us and cry "I'm a victim!" now. Every time an issue comes up for discussion, D avida R ochelle K anter can be counted on to be posting a mile a minute on whatever side of it is bad for gay people, women, minorities, the poor, etc.

I haven't even mentioned the trailer-trash level mentality of the threads she starts every day. Flooding the site with serial killer, child murders, UFOs, Bigfoot (Bigfeet?), freakish conspiracy theories, reality tv garbage, 9/11 'truthing', Daily Mail obsessive posting or her constant links to Breitbart hate-speech and Alex fucking Jones insanity.

She's unhappy here? She doesn't like the way we identify her and talk about her and her sock-puppets? Gee, that's too bad.

And since she obviously hates that we post her awful photos, here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 25, 2016 6:29 AM

Nurse, please bring R56 her meds.

by Anonymousreply 57September 25, 2016 6:35 AM

D@vida really is posting as both an insider and the "who cares if it's poo shoes" person. No idea about the person always shouting j'accuse though - it might not be her.

by Anonymousreply 58September 25, 2016 6:40 AM

[quote] Nurse, please bring [R56] her meds. —zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello, DUMBvida.

by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2016 6:49 AM

[quote]Luckily I was using my real name as that's the ONLY way I could verify I was not the same person as the stalker.

What was the brown-eyed brunette with olive skinned stalker's name, D?

by Anonymousreply 60September 25, 2016 6:58 AM

^skin

by Anonymousreply 61September 25, 2016 7:05 AM

This thread is officially dead, thanks to the poodavida whatever the fuck stalker.

by Anonymousreply 62September 25, 2016 7:08 AM

[quote] This thread is officially dead, thanks to the poodavida whatever the fuck stalker.

Hello, DUMBvida.

by Anonymousreply 63September 25, 2016 7:16 AM

R5, No. I'm a different person, ask Muriel. I have simply observed that that D's posts and the Amal / Uncle Ziad / Baria / conspiracy rants are written in a completely different different style. I've said as much before.

by Anonymousreply 64September 25, 2016 7:25 AM

Sorry, R5, that should have been to R58

by Anonymousreply 65September 25, 2016 7:26 AM

To the thyroid posters, doesn't removing the thyroid and taking synthroid make you heavier and harder to lose weight? I have Graves disease and have resisted for years removing/destroying my thyroid for fear of gaining weight.

by Anonymousreply 66September 25, 2016 7:27 AM

D A V I D A you are embarrassing yourself yet again, and I am embarrassed for you.

For the love of gawd, just shut up.

by Anonymousreply 67September 25, 2016 7:30 AM

Ask Muriel?

What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 68September 25, 2016 8:04 AM

[quote] If she were a coke addict wouldn't it show in her hair and skin?? Apart from her skinniness she looks very healthy to me.

This just goes to show how health obsessed some celebs and rich folks can be. I've worked with some of these ultra rich types and have been surprised how complicatedly high their values on alternative health and medicine would be when they are just essentially high functioning addicts and alkies... They pass along the finest minds and experts (on natural medicine) within their circles; and for daily regimes it would be by no means out of the ordinary to include several visits by acupuncturists, healers, daily naturopathic work, Chinese herbalists, massage and other bodywork, Orthomolecular diets, personal chefs who will prepare the finest macrobiotic and organically sourced foods all at the clients discretion.... Booze and drugs are just playthings to many of these (think supermodels) high functioning addicts because they can always spend months being pampered to dry out when it comes time for work....

by Anonymousreply 69September 25, 2016 8:15 AM

I always wondered why he married Amal. Will Hillary make him ambassador or something if she wins? He isn't running for office so I assume he'd be after some kind of appointed position. I lke Amal -- at least how she is presented visually. It's a breath a fresh air to have someone with "different" looks be seen as fashionable.

by Anonymousreply 70September 25, 2016 8:18 AM

Davida, your post at R8 is so strange. A brunette secretary for one of the studios was fired for shaking Nina Clooney's hand, and you just happen to know that this same woman writes "rants" about George Clooney, rants that you are continually blamed for. And a fat guy follows up on these rants (written by the brunette) by posting that the rants were written by you. And, coincidentally, a friend of yours has a co-worker who knows a psychiatric nurse who is writing his thesis on this brunette who tried to shake hands with Clooney's relative, who you are calling a stalker. Did I get that right?

How do you know that the fired brunette secretary writes about George Clooney on internet sites? And why would a guy continually track these posts and blame you for them? And for years, no less? How boring would that be, and what stamina he would have to have to pursue such a boring occupation.

You seem very self-important, and you obviously don't tell the truth. What is the purpose of misleading people with this same story every few months? I would really like to know.

Perhaps the psychiatric nurse should write his thesis on you instead of the alleged Clooney stalker. He might get his name on the map..

by Anonymousreply 71September 25, 2016 8:22 AM

Lol @ "Muriel"

by Anonymousreply 72September 25, 2016 8:24 AM

I like her too, or at least, find her much more interesting than the typical celebrity spouse. She is a professional person, close to middle age and new to celebrity / high fashion. I think she carries it off pretty well (the inevitable sartorial blunders aside).

What I love is that whenever someone praises her in the Daily Mail comments section for being an attorney, not just another actress / singer, the Uncle Ziad / arms dealer ranter loves to point out that she is "just" a "Junior barrister." How many bar exams have YOU passed, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 73September 25, 2016 8:26 AM

So, is everyone assuming the blind is about Amal Clooney then?

by Anonymousreply 74September 25, 2016 8:27 AM

R60, "What was the brown-eyed brunette with olive skinned stalker's name, D?"

She uses a multitude of female and male names which constantly change every time she gets banned from a site for using extremely vulgar language. According to online followers who've tracked her from the time she was permanently banned from the private site Clooney's Open House for calling the owner Katiedot, "Katie butt-plug" and more slanderous names. Currently she posts under Levi Steinbeck which is actually another real poster or so I've been told, Jo Gomez, Als Marmont, Guest, Guest 1, etc. However no matter what name she uses the posts she writes are almost identical and always grossly insulting.

by Anonymousreply 75September 25, 2016 8:28 AM

A damned shame the way some people derail threads like this. Is there a block function?

by Anonymousreply 76September 25, 2016 8:34 AM

Yeah r74 but it's probably not true.

by Anonymousreply 77September 25, 2016 8:35 AM

Use ignore r76. It's great.

by Anonymousreply 78September 25, 2016 8:36 AM

You have to feel a little sorry for these whackjobs who spend all of their time and energy making shit up for a website nobody pays attention to any more. I mean, that's their life, trolling for responses on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 79September 25, 2016 8:53 AM

R73, The info about the woman who actually wrote the post quoted in R3 and who has written similar vulgar posts about all of Clooney's past girlfriends was told to me by another online poster. I tried to summarize the basic story as I understood it in as few words as possible. Obviously the poster had been employed as a secretarial temp at one of the studios and therefore had gained access to a screening of one of Clooney's films which his mother had attended. Somehow she had frightened his elderly mom and security had to be called. Maybe she said something inappropriate. I don't know the exact situation. In any case I heard the studio was told to 86 her permanently.

Why I was accused of being her when I years later started posting on a private site I'll never know as we have a completely different style of writing. I've only worked in front of the camera. I have completely different coloring and live in Vegas.

Now the DL Troll who has stolen by birth certificate and wrecked my credit trying to impersonate me and apply for a loan for his mobile home in a senior citizen mobile home park when he also lived in Vegas and I tried to help him on the advice of his relatives has posted nothing but blatant lies about me. He has copied discussions I've had on other sites and re-posted them here completely out of context. That;s how he got the idea of posting the blatantly false accusation that I was the Clooney Troll who also started the private site "Kentucky Stars."

He has also repeatedly accused me by name all over the internet of writing the blog "Red Nation Rising" which is in reality is authored by a political science professor and Conservative Republican and married lawyer with two children who lives in the NE. You'll note that there are many threads and posts on DL he keeps claiming I author as well. I assure you I am not "Witchiepoo" nor do I write any of the "psychic threads." I've tried to ignore his posts as I don't want to encourage his extremely immature rants. So I encourage anyone who has a direct question to send me a PM since you know my name and FB. I regret I don't know how to be thorough and brief in my posts. Every time I try to write very short posts I'm told I am not clear in what I"m trying to convey. I"m sorry.

by Anonymousreply 80September 25, 2016 8:56 AM

[quote}] Why I was accused of being her when I years later started posting on a private site I'll never know as we have a completely different style of writing.

DR, everyone agrees your writing on this site is different than the voice you use on CDAN or DM. Those sites are anonymous so the tone is of a completely disturbed stalker.

On this site, you are easier to track and you try to post in a more reasonable manner.

by Anonymousreply 81September 25, 2016 9:52 AM

I have NEVER posted on the Daily Mail. In fact Baria, Amal's mother blocked me from posting a long, long time ago. I have written Daily Mail customer service numerous times in protest as I wanted to post on other subjects but have NEVER gotten any response. I was told by an online friend surprised to read my name on the DM site that both the DL Troll AND the Clooney Troll had written posts using my name without my permission as they have done numerous times for years all over the internet from the time I first bought my own laptop.

I also do NOT post on CDAN whatsoever. I ONLY write posts in the same clearly identifiable style. I also stopped posting long ago son IMDb and purposely deleted my account. I'm always falsely accused by name of writing on that site as well.

I was just informed by an online friend that I have once again been accused by the DL Troll who used my full and complete name on CDAN of being the Clooney Troll and of writing the same rants that one can read all over the internet and that have been in existence for years as they are not just against Amal but also dis all previous Clooney girlfriends.

The DL Troll also linked Datalounge to the same CDAN post. So if you want to know how fraus are finding Datalounge and posting here, now you know. I have NEVER linked Datalounge and have never quoted Datalounge publicly on any other site as I believe that is just plain wrong. (Good night. I just got back from a wonderful date with a lawyer to see Beautiful, the Carol King Story and am going to bed.)

by Anonymousreply 82September 25, 2016 10:13 AM

[quote] . I'm with my man of many years too.

[quote] I just got back from a wonderful date with a lawyer to see Beautiful, the Carol King Story and am going to bed

The stories change even within a single thread.

by Anonymousreply 83September 25, 2016 10:48 AM

In an attempt to get this thread back on track, I'm gonna say Jamie Lee Curtis! Didn't she co-star w Travolta in Perfect?

by Anonymousreply 84September 25, 2016 11:37 AM

Jennifer Garner, who isn't quite yet an ex-wife of A Lister Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 85September 25, 2016 11:45 AM

Who has a rep as "the perfect wife"? I've never heard any of them described that way. Perhaps Garner with her goody two shoes "mommy" rep.

by Anonymousreply 86September 25, 2016 11:47 AM

That's what I was getting at, r86, but you put it better than me. She's a perfect frau.

by Anonymousreply 87September 25, 2016 12:03 PM

Hold up, is R3 just quoting DR from another website? I almost put them on ignore until I read that first sentence.

If y'all are gonna quote lunatics, use the quote function. Unless you want everyone to think you're also a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 88September 25, 2016 12:21 PM

Jennifer G. Is a good guess. But does she look thin?

by Anonymousreply 89September 25, 2016 1:46 PM

Talk about rich White folks problems...LOL. I Like the Blind Items threads. This one was hijacked and I'm pissy. I'm a nurse...who needed their meds? And who the fuck started a thread linking me, AIKC with the ^^ Bobbsy twins/ Doppelgänger? Really? Sooo.. Back to the subject of the thread. Agreed Amal is Cokie not Roberts right? Or does EVERYBODY on here need meds? I'll have what y'all are having, save for the thyroid stuff. Roid rage you know? Hemorrhoids..

by Anonymousreply 90September 25, 2016 2:56 PM

R83 Excuse me but just because I have had a long-term man in my life for almost 30 years does not mean I am legally engaged nor that I do not have the legal right to consistently date many other men and to go out several nights a week.. The only reason I have ever brought this subject up is because of the repeated silly accusations of 350 lb repulsive DL Troll that I must be dateless and desperate.

The following is a quote from People.com where I also do not post despite the DL Troll's repeated false written statements on this site using my full name. I assure you I would never use such vulgar language as "Alsamorte." Note the response from a very long term poster who's obviously dealt with this person for years and years. The Clooney Troll is once again appropriating multiple real posters' names as the author of her nearly identical rants. I realize I will never convince some I am not this person any more than I am the author of the blog "Red Nation Rising" which the DL Troll regularly states as fact on numerous different online sites.

"NDA guest5 Maybe some people who post know the truth directly from George Clooney or sources he confides to. Prove that Clooney has slept with the disfigured brutally ugly Amal Alamuddin, PR TROLL SCUM!!! Supporting Islamist terrorist Alamuddins. Amal is repulsive ugly. The marriage is about as genuine as Elton John's hetero one in the 1980s...Only in Clooney's case there isn't even a valid marriage licence stamped NOR filed at the registry. Epic PR sham financed by the beast ugly Amal's family & promoted by her stinking hippo mother Baria Miknas Allahmuddin."

"Cheryle Herman-Perez NDA Amal's intense ugliness is largely due to Amal being a man."

"guest You still posting this same old Alsomart? Yes I know who you really are. I can tell because you have been making the exact same claims since December 2010. That's when you announced on another web site that you and George were engaged. Since then you have pedantically claimed that George's relationships with Elisabetta and Stacey were "PR shams" and George's "heart belongs to Anna aka you". Then you . . . "

by Anonymousreply 91September 26, 2016 12:17 AM

Back to the thread topic, What I don't understand about this blind is that so many rely on coke when I tell someone in the entertainment world I don't use drugs they either don't believe me or want an immediate medical explanation. So the question should be who isn't . . .

by Anonymousreply 92September 26, 2016 12:42 AM

What does some idiotic post on People.com have to do with anything we were talking about? Nothing! It's just your way of trying to turn this thread into another of your bizare rant threads, so you can go on and on about the "Wonderful world of Duhvida"

by Anonymousreply 93September 26, 2016 12:50 AM

She is certifiable/ I have never been exposed to her crazy as I have been in this thread.

Davida, you need to get off this site. You are no longer amusing...you are frightening.

by Anonymousreply 94September 26, 2016 12:58 AM

If you REALLY need that much attention Duhvida start your own thread. Please!

by Anonymousreply 95September 26, 2016 1:04 AM

Pooooo Shoooooes . . .Pooooo Shoooooes . . .Pooooo Shoooooes . . .Pooooo Shoooooes . . .

by Anonymousreply 96September 26, 2016 1:12 AM

This is the first time I have seen an actual real PS thread, usually I just see references to her. I had laughed at being accused of being PS earlier this week and after reading this, would like to change my 'lol' elsewhere to 'fuck you'. This shit is certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 97September 26, 2016 1:27 AM

I've been accused of being Poo Shoes as well (who on DL hasn't?!), but seeing the genuine article in practise is both horrifying and beautiful. David Attenborough should be here taking notes.

by Anonymousreply 98September 26, 2016 1:33 AM

Anna Faris

by Anonymousreply 99September 26, 2016 1:35 AM

Kristen Bell?

by Anonymousreply 100September 26, 2016 1:50 AM

Anna Faris fits this BI. Chris Pratt often uses the term "perfect wife" when talking about her in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 101September 26, 2016 1:55 AM

Didn't Anna Farris have a huge drinking problem that was covered up?

by Anonymousreply 102September 26, 2016 2:04 AM

I think it's Anna Farris too.

by Anonymousreply 103September 26, 2016 2:20 AM

[quote]Well what do you expect from a 350 lb drunk with no life? Meanwhile I'm busy buying my 1st condo taking advantage of NV tax advantages and preparing for a major comedic speaking role in a film. I'm with my man of many years too.

Why do you disclose personal details about your life, knowing you have a 350-lb stalker? Aren't you concerned about him learning of these things which will enable him to stalk you even more intensely?

by Anonymousreply 104September 26, 2016 4:00 AM

[quote]Why you don't see how serious it is for someone to steal your birth certificate and to ruin your credit by illegally applying for a loan solely in your name for an old mobile home in a Senior Citizen Mobile Home Park is beyond me. As I've said many times on DL the police have this DL Troll on PERMANENT high security watch for threatening numerous Democratic female politicians and their staff. He has been arrested before for violence against women in public establishments. The police have personally told me they wish they could permanently incarcerate him. They also keep asking me why DL won't bar him form posting on here and harassing me daily.

Wow. This sounds like a very dangerous man. Yet, as mentioned above, you publicly disclose very personal information about yourself and your whereabouts:

[quote]Meanwhile I'm busy buying my 1st condo taking advantage of NV tax advantages and preparing for a major comedic speaking role in a film. I'm with my man of many years too.

[quote]Good night. I just got back from a wonderful date with a lawyer to see Beautiful, the Carol King Story and am going to bed

[quote]Excuse me but just because I have had a long-term man in my life for almost 30 years does not mean I am legally engaged nor that I do not have the legal right to consistently date many other men and to go out several nights a week

Please explain why you are not afraid to disclose this kind of information, given this man's history.

by Anonymousreply 105September 26, 2016 5:34 AM

[quote]preparing for a major comedic speaking role in a film.

In your fantasies sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 106September 26, 2016 2:14 PM

[quote]I've been here a lot longer than you, loser. So long that I can remember the good old days when every other thread wasn't infected with this malignant tumor of a story. It was bliss.

Sweetums, you haven't been here as long as I have. I've been here since the inception. I remember the good old days when DL denizens had wit and a sense of humor. Blue Agave, Shinjuku Baby, Magdalene and others livened this place up. I remember when proper grammar was used and we didn't have so many narcissists and mental patients posting dull shit about themselves. Duhvida created her own shitstorm here by trying to turn a gay forum into the "DR, Queen of the Fag Hags and Beloved by her Queers" board.

by Anonymousreply 107September 26, 2016 2:23 PM

Rita Wilson

by Anonymousreply 108September 26, 2016 2:28 PM

Amal is pretty. I am sure Angelina is jealous. She is smart, skinny, wordly, educated, and an actual human rights lawyer and college professor. She is everything she wants to be and more.

by Anonymousreply 109September 26, 2016 5:03 PM

R104, R105, DL Troll James Walsh was kicked out of his Vegas Sr Citizen Trailer Park and is living with FL relatives. He's too broke to physically attack me while I'm buying a luxury condo.

by Anonymousreply 110September 26, 2016 8:36 PM

R109, If there ever was a real rivalry between Angelina Jolie and relative newcomer to the world of the paps Amal Clooney it's certainly heating up now due to the former's divorce. Clearly it will end up as Team Amal. Videos have recently been plastered on a few private internet sites showing the former in bizarre sexual "rituals" with snakes possibly being killed (real or not who knows) supposedly as part of witchcraft/illuminati/experimental-shock value/whatever hokum/garbage.

While the claims are really hard to believe for this skeptic it appears to me to be an attempt to show Angelina as the unfit parent likely because of drug experimentation. She does not sound coherent in the videos. Then again I don't know when they were actually made or if that's even relevant to her life today.

However as I said earlier those who do not use party drugs like coke is considered to be are in the extremely small minority. Heroin and meth are the real serious ones.

by Anonymousreply 111September 26, 2016 8:49 PM

Chris Pratt is not A+ (that's reserved for people like Brad Pitt, DiCaprio and Clooney) and "celebrity" would mean she was not known for acting, because they wouldn't just stated "Actress."

by Anonymousreply 112September 26, 2016 8:54 PM

would've*

by Anonymousreply 113September 26, 2016 8:54 PM

This rumor is just a rehash from one in February:

"Apparently the wife of this A+ list mostly movie actor who fancies (love this word) herself as a celebrity too is not above some bumps of coke each day to keep her appetite subdued"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 26, 2016 9:06 PM

Note a similar comment from 'David Johnson':

Ugly she male Amal Alamuddin not only snorts coke but smokes a pack a day. She’s had an eating disorder since she was a teenager. Fat beer gut. Low self esteem since she looks like a deformed transvestite and is in a sham marriage to a closeted bisexual who has never slept with her. There is no marriage licence. George Clooney is in a sham marriage to ugly she male Amal Alamuddin . There is no marriage license at the registry in Italy. Ugly Amal is from a family of money laundering Islamist arms dealers. Her criminal uncle Ziad Takieddine negotiates in the Middle East. Google his name. Ugly Amal’s mother runs a celebrity bookings front in UK called Globell Communications which negotiated with Clooney’s PR network to promote defective ugly overhyped Amal Alamuddin to celebrity status.Clooney is bisexual (mostly gay). Waldo Sanchez has been his longterm partner. He is paid to promote ugly Amal Alamuddin in this fake publicity arrangement.Hence this fake interview on Ellen, recycling a stale story (altered from the original too). There was no proposal like that. Geoffery Robertson QC witnessed the contracts & NDA in October 2013. IT’S A FAKE PUBLICITY ARRANGEMENT & George Clooney was paid to promote ugly Amal Alamuddin to celebrity status.He has never slept with her & cannot even stand her.

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2016 9:06 PM

I can't believe any of you didn't realize what a nut she is. She was in live with Clooney and admittedly terms that she came here and made up stories about how she knew he was straight. She trashed gays. Until he married Amal. Then she decided he must be gay for marrying a Palestinian. She is also the person who accuses everyone of being antisemitic for even the smallest criticizm of I87rael. She is in a manic episode right now. To think she Oscar so important that Amal so mother personally had her blocked at the DM.

by Anonymousreply 116September 26, 2016 9:35 PM

^ should be love, Oscar should be is

by Anonymousreply 117September 26, 2016 9:36 PM

All you people who have defended her don't remember when she was making up stories Clooney was straight, saying gays always want the good looking ones, all the stupid things frau and fanboys say. But she got really nasty, saying nasty things about gays and HIV. Then he marries and she admitted she made up the stories and wanted everyone to accept her because she decided if he married a Palestinian he must be in the closet afterall. DR, why don't you tell them how Clooney managed your career and watched you from afar though you never met him? Tell them how he basically stalked you. And why Kirstie Alley had you cut from some show for being too funny.

by Anonymousreply 118September 26, 2016 9:48 PM

or tell them the herbal tea story! That will have them doubled over laughing and you can make an escape!

by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2016 9:51 PM

Shaddy ?

You all sound pretty freaking nuts

by Anonymousreply 120September 26, 2016 10:20 PM

[quote]DL Troll James Walsh was kicked out of his Vegas Sr Citizen Trailer Park and is living with FL relatives. He's too broke to physically attack me while I'm buying a luxury condo.

It sounds like you're taunting this guy. Not wise. Especially if he has done all the things you list at R16. I'm sure the police officers who have communicated with you regarding this stalker would advise you against giving out personal information on a public forum, especially while calling out such a violent man.

by Anonymousreply 121September 26, 2016 10:39 PM

"Maam, just one more question...why doesn't DL permanently bar this man from posting on there? The Sarge and I have been wondering about that and I know we ask you that all the time."

by Anonymousreply 122September 26, 2016 10:52 PM

*sigh* If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... I really wish we could incarcerate Mr. Walsh permanently. Well, at least we have him on high security watch, permanently. I just wish we could do more. I would have so much more satisfaction from my job if I could ensure that Ms. Rochelle is never again questioned or disagreed with on any message board on which she chooses to post her opinions or share stories about her life. I'm here to serve and protect, and I just don't feel that I've been able to protect her as well as I should as an officer of the law. It somehow seems unfair that Mr. Walsh has the legal right to an assumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Oh, and this reminds me, I need to once again try to find out why DL won't bar Mr. Walsh from posting. I don't think Office Jenkins got an answer.

by Anonymousreply 123September 26, 2016 11:29 PM

* Officer

by Anonymousreply 124September 27, 2016 12:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 27, 2016 12:52 AM

Can't believe all of the silly posts on this thread. Amal's mother is 1/2 Syrian and 1/2 Palestinian. Amal was born in Lebanon which is her father's ancestral home. That would make Amal 1/2 Lebanese, 1/4 Palestinian, and 1/4 Syrian. Therefore it would be more accurate to call Amal mostly Lebanese.

The fact DL Troll keeps copying posts from a woman who keeps appropriating dozens of other posters names as the author of her posts just as he has ILLEGALLY used mine VIOLATING DL rules and those of many private sites, and that he continually posts my pictures on DL while I've never chosen to post James Walsh's picture proves who is honest and who isn't. The other claims are way to over-the-top ludicrous to warrant a rebuttal.

Believe what you want it's a free country. I thought the Clooney Troll had a vivid imagination for some of her rants. The DL Troll is never, ever sober.

by Anonymousreply 126September 27, 2016 12:53 AM

I hope you've reported all that to Officer Jenkins and his sergeant, R126.

by Anonymousreply 127September 27, 2016 4:35 AM

r126 You ARE the Clooney troll so who are you pretending to be now? Trust me, no one but you would fucking know the degrees of Amal's Lebanese, Syrian, etc. And stop with fucking accusing people of not being sober when they spot your batshit craziness. I don't even drink and I can smell the insanity.

by Anonymousreply 128September 27, 2016 4:38 AM

[quote]that he continually posts my pictures on DL while I've never chosen to post James Walsh's picture proves who is honest and who isn't.

You're not honest, though. You know the pictures posted here are not of you, yet you had mislead everyone to believe that they are. You know that you're using a fake name here, yet you claim it's your real name. You created a fake Facebook page with your fake name. Obviously, this is all not the work of an honest person, yet you so often insist you are honest.

If you want to play games and made stuff up on an anonymous message board, whatever. But why even mention honesty?

by Anonymousreply 129September 27, 2016 4:45 AM

This thread is like two people talking back and forth to one another. Or maybe just one person talking to herself. This thread -- which had some decent gossip in it at one point -- has been ruined by these looneytoons. No one cares about your back and forth. Start a fucking thread for it and keep your crazy demented ravings out the other threads. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 130September 27, 2016 4:59 AM

Whew shit. I'm a DL newbie and this BS is just beyond sane. I don't know D**** Poo**** but godammit! I'm over it. I'm AIKC. I've been called everything but a child of creation on DL. I'll admit that I've posted some cra-cra crap. But I was post-traumatic, horny and under the influence of some POWERFUL pain-killers for a hernia. At least I knew I sounded and came off as fucking certifiable. Honey, baby, sweetie...Boo. What's YOUR deal?

by Anonymousreply 131September 27, 2016 7:14 AM

I didn't really hate her until reading this thread. I thought that she perhaps was just misunderstood.

No. She is really fucking nuts and she needs to be banned permanently. One can't block her because she just clears her cookies and pops back up. Does anyone know how we could go about getting rid of her? I'm dead serious.

by Anonymousreply 132September 27, 2016 7:26 AM

The craziest is her post at r129 when she pretends to be someone else who wants to let everyone know that the pictures of her (that she admitted years ago were her) aren't her. Since that fake person's fb also mentions this "DL troll" we know the name and pictures are real, and we don't fucking care. She's like the fucking Heath Ledger troll (though he was way less annoying) in her ability to turn everything into a lament about Amal, who I never knew or cared about but am starting to love.

by Anonymousreply 133September 27, 2016 7:32 AM

This entire thread is stupid. So what if people in a bearded relationship use coke. If they can afford it so be it. I really don't give a shit. They didn't commit any crimes and no one was injured because of them.

by Anonymousreply 134September 27, 2016 7:54 AM

That Walsh guy is not on DL and you know it. It is not just one person on DL flaming you DR.

by Anonymousreply 135September 27, 2016 3:42 PM

Guy Smile?

by Anonymousreply 136December 19, 2017 8:57 AM

R2 yes always blame "the fraus" you bitter woman hating faggot. Who would bring gossip to a site that is about gossip (and other things)..... because gay men NEVER GOSSIP.

by Anonymousreply 137September 15, 2018 5:30 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 138September 15, 2018 5:30 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 139September 15, 2018 5:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 140September 15, 2018 5:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 141September 15, 2018 5:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 142September 15, 2018 5:31 AM

You can rule out Angelina. Nobody has ever thought of her as a "perfect" wife. Just another celeb/actress in her own right.

After that it gets tricky. Pretty much any "celebrity married to an A+ list mostly movie actor" can be presumed to have a big coke problem.

Rita Wilson comes to mind though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2018 6:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!