Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reasons why Jon Hamm is a closeted homosexual. What's yours?

Sorry for any grammatical errors ... these are my reasons. What are yours, if you think Jon Hamm is closeted?

1. Jon Hamm's constantly gay friendly. I mean CONSTANTLY when it comes to those in showbiz. 2. Jon Hamm apparently never dated in high school... that and he's been kind of reclusive about it when chatting about his love life when he was in HS. 3. He feels quite comfortable in Tom Ford and AROUND Tom Ford. Since 2010. (Google it) 4. He attempts to have a career in comedy ... which might be an added crutch for an insecure closeted man in show biz...instead of constantly play tough guy roles. And by comedy, the guy is miserable at it (insecurity issues showing through?) 5. He's constantly subservient around people in his business as in "Where ever you need me; glad to help!" Not saying gays are subservient ... just being closeted might cause added insecurity. 6. His pretend girlfriend of nearly 20 years is known to be "bi sexual" in certain circles of NYC. 7. He's always ingratiating or compensating himself in interviews to shield his insecurities ... and in order to look less threatening or arrogant. 8. He constantly works with people who are sort of lower class, mediocre, misfit like in terms of beauty, toughness, edginess .... he's worked exclusively with the Tina Fey ilk. She's considerably popular, but sort of as a tame, luke warm, unattractive woman who's very tame in comedy and not so "bitchy". In my opinion, Fey is not strong or "triple threat" in any of the things she's done in her career. Zach Galisomething is a great comedy actor, but seems sort of tame to be around with in my op. 9. Jon Hamm typically takes pics with fans in a very endearing way ... in almost like a motherly or sisterly expression. 10. Jon Hamm is known to keep very short and distant friendships with high profile, straight male actors, but is very comfortable around non threatening type women. That's all I have for now...just my three cents....please don't kill me if you don't agree.

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2019 5:05 PM

Hamm dated Sarah Clarke in high school.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2016 12:53 AM

Well, that's one...he was a senior and it was arranged from his friends in his drama club. I think they were both in the same club.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2016 12:55 AM

He fucks a lot of random snatch for a gay guy, OP. He's been doing it for years.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2016 1:30 AM

He loves to freeball, showing off the goods...

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2016 1:40 AM

Although he is my current love crush, sadly I don't believe him to be gay. I got a late start to the Mad Men series, I became obsessed with it, along with Mr. Draper. I just finished the entire series the other day. To me the man is flawless, he'd be perfect, if he was gay. But he's not. He's beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2016 1:43 AM

Who is Jon Hamm?

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2016 1:44 AM

Tina Fey not bitchy?

OP is on crack.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2016 1:46 AM

He is great at comedy but I naturally assumed he was gay and that is why he beat up that poor boy in high school.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2016 1:49 AM

At this point he is about the best looking thing in Hollywood...I want to see him in something great. NOT A GODDAMN SUPER HERO MOVIE!

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2016 1:52 AM

R9 OP hates you.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2016 2:04 AM

Miss Hamm and her career have already been discussed at length on the DL.

Many on the DL conclude that Miss Hamm's stardom will continue to burn brightly... on DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2016 2:06 AM

Why do DL queeny queens dislike Jon Hamm?

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2016 2:08 AM

Jon Hamm is not gay. My gaydar is not that out of wack. Sorry folks.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2016 2:11 AM

OP is a shitty fag with shitty gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2016 2:17 AM

Nah, R14.

I think R14 is just delusional. So many gay guys are just fixated on famous straight guys, hoping that they'll turn out to be gay. Rarely works like that.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2016 2:18 AM

Queeny queens

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2016 2:37 AM

Yeah, that too R16

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2016 2:39 AM

You're looking for queens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2016 2:44 AM

I know of many handsome Hollywood leading men who are secretly gay or have occasionally dabbled in the mansex. DL could list some of them if you want. But not Jon Hamm, sorry. He's straight and secure about it.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2016 2:55 AM

I'd bet my mother AND my poodle that Jon had a drunken handy/BJ or two during his frat days.

There's no way some determined and enterprising gay or bi frat bro let an opportunity pass by to suck on that luscious monster in college. Can you imagine how fresh and beautiful Jon must've back then? His bulge must've rarefied the very air in every single one of his classes. Fuck, just the thought of it!

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2016 3:01 AM

She is a train wreck these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2016 3:10 AM

R19 "Secure" is the right word, and the most logical explanation for almost every single one of OP's reasons. Closeted men shy away from being friends with openly gay guys. As for his girlfriend being bisexual or maybe lesbian, that could explain his constant pussy-hounding. And she probably figured "if Jon Hamm can't make me wet, I must be a lesbian!"

And if Hamm got blowjobs in college, it doesn't make him gay, just really horny. But they guys that blew him - definitely gay! and lucky!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2016 3:33 AM

Can anyone elaborate on R8s comment?

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2016 8:31 AM

OP would be invaluable to medical researchers. How ever many times he got dropped on his head as a baby should definitely be documented as being way too many.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2016 9:09 AM

Yes OP is such an embarrassing representation of homo.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2016 10:07 AM

OP didn't identify him or herself. R25 and others are making an assumption. Is it possible OP is actually a woman who was spurned by Mr. Hamm so this is her uncreative way of attempting to get back at him? To me, OP sounds way too naive to be a living, breathing male homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2016 3:49 PM

R26, anything is possible, but what you're suggesting seems EXTREMELY unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2016 3:55 PM

lamest

thread

ever

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2016 3:58 PM

I would've stolen his jockstrap and sniffed it until I burst a blood vessel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2016 3:58 PM

Cookies were smelled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2016 3:58 PM

He really got off on his fraternal activities.

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2016 4:00 PM

Oh, he's capable, all right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2016 4:32 PM

Hamm lives in the bubble and seems lazy. He's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2016 4:32 PM

I really wish I could 👍🏼 or ❤️ some of these posts instead of commenting. You guys make me laaaaaaugh.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2016 4:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 14, 2016 12:57 AM

Oh, GURL. That swimsuit was poorly advised.

by Anonymousreply 36September 14, 2016 12:59 AM

Can't tell if OP is 1. autistic 2. frau 3. PMBT

by Anonymousreply 37September 14, 2016 1:00 AM

Claims he was a Waiter around Hollywood for years but with no specifics. To me that says, "Big-dicked kept boi waiting for a break".

by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2016 2:18 AM

OR it means...EGADS...that he, thousands of other actors, worked in a restaurant? I mean REALLY r38? REALLY?

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2016 2:27 AM

OP's delusions are kind of sad, really. So, if a man is gay friendly, and has fun with his gay friends and is very chummy with them, that automatically means he's a closet case? He couldn't just be, oh say, a decent straight guy who doesn't have stupid, juvenile issues with being around gay men for fear of the gay? Like, isn't that what we hope for in all straight men? That they all learn that gay men aren't a threat to their precious masculinity and that they are respectful and at ease around us? Or do you prefer hate-spewing homophobes?

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2016 2:34 AM

My gaydar tells me this guy dabbles in gay sex more than we want to admit.

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2016 3:57 AM

His very quick peen shot from Mad Men.. Season 6.. Episode 10.. "Favors".

Much easier to see in motion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2016 5:46 AM

He destroyed some guy's genitals during hazing rituals.

We always kill the things we most want.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2016 9:32 AM

I don't think he's gay but I could see him being occasionally bi.

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2016 10:02 AM

Gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2019 4:51 PM

He went on the Dating Game just for the money.

And he reads Playboy just for the articles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2019 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!