Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mann Coulter gets torched.

At Rob Lowe's roast, Ann Coulter gets burned hardest

CULVER CITY, Calif. — Actor Rob Lowe might have been the guest of honor at Comedy Central's roast Saturday night, but it was conservative pundit Ann Coulter who got burned the hardest at the annual no-holds-barred celebrity diss-off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2020 3:15 AM

[quote] "She seems stiff and conservative, but Ann gets wild in the sheets. Just ask the Klan," said Roast Master David Spade. "It looks like she’s having a good time. I haven’t seen her laugh this hard since Trayvon Martin got shot."

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2016 5:57 PM

What the hell is a D-list Republican pundit doing on a Comedy Central program? Wait, I'm forgetting about that game show with the Nixon speechwriter.

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2016 5:58 PM

R2 D-List? Let's see you write 13 New York Times Best-Sellers. Ann is ratings gold.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2020 3:07 AM

Culver City, that's where my Ronnie served in the war.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2020 3:09 AM

Not a huge Lowe fan, but he's aging, if not acting, well.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2020 3:09 AM

Speaking of fuck up reich wing pundits desperately trying to make their way back to prime time, is this the reporter Trump was making fun of?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2020 3:11 AM

You're full of shit, freeper cunt fuck R3.

Even her own Wiki page doesn't say that bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2020 3:12 AM

I got the 13 figure from her official site, R7. But frankly, even 1 New York Times bestseller is better than most of us on the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2020 3:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!