Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ITALY REACHES BREAKING POINT: Rome sending migrants BACK to Sudan on private jets

August 27, 2016 - Sudanese and Italian authorities are working together to tackle the migrant crisis.

Some 48 people in Ventimiglia have been deported as human rights organisations protest against the move.

The migrants, who were hoping to cross the Italian border into France, were flown to the Sudanese capital of Khartoum on a chartered EgyptAir flight.

In a bid to avoid protesters expecting the flight to leave from Milan Malpensa Airport, the migrants were actually flown from Turin-Caselle, an airport over an hour away.

The deportation, the first of its kind in Italy, has been met with outrage.

Speaking to local media, protesters said: "We knew well two of the guys that were on that plane.

"Until yesterday they were in the Red Cross centre, they felt safe and they were preparing everything to ask for asylum.”

Italian officials are yet to comment on the deportation.

Alessandra Ballerini, a lawyer in Caritas Ventimiglia and expert in immigration law, said: "This is a mass deportation to a country where fundamental rights are violated and where their lives are in danger.

“With this operation, our country becomes an accomplice.”

In 2015, 60 per cent of Sudanese asylum seekers were granted humanitarian protection in Italy.

But Sudan and Italy signed an agreement earlier this month to work together on migration and border control issues.

A team of Sudanese officials have been sent to the Italian-French border to identify migrants to be repatriated.

Amnesty International says human rights abuses have taken place during conflicts in Sudan.

President Omar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashir is wanted for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

(Continued at source)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 2, 2020 2:42 PM

Good for Italy!

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2016 3:17 PM

Far cheaper than providing generous financial incentives to invaders to return home or paying them unending social benefits.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2016 3:26 PM

Wonder how much the Italian govt is paying the Sudanese govt to take them back.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2016 3:34 PM

I'd send everyone of them back that isn't a woman or a gay man. They aren't there to WORK. They came to pickpocket and get any social benefits they could.

Stop sending men. Just stop. And stop accepting them into your countries. No single men of military age. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2016 3:39 PM

That's 48 fewer guys accosting tourists and selling them trinkets in places like Rome and Florence.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2016 4:02 PM

It needs to stop. The immigrants are going to ruin Europe. They must go back.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2016 4:05 PM

Much nicer trip than how they got there. They probably received a stipend.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2016 4:08 PM

Italy needs to set up a naval blockade of Libya, to keep the future rapefugees from setting sail to Lampedusa, Malta & Sicily.

And then Renzi needs to send the fucking bill to that cuntwipe Juncker in Brussels.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2016 4:41 PM

Who is protesting this? If everyone on DL, a forum teeming with SJWs, is in favor of the deportation, who is could be against it?

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2016 4:53 PM

[quote]Amnesty International says human rights abuses have taken place during conflicts in Sudan.

What would they say about the human rights abuses these skanks might exact in France (or whatever their ultimate destination might have been)?

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2016 4:59 PM

As an Italian, I hope this will be the start of a trend. Very few people here want them in our country (same goes for the rest of Europe). The only Europeans who want these immigrants and refugees around are our leaders. I might be stupid, but I still don' t understand what is their reason for wanting them here besides the obvious political correctness crusade.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2016 5:36 PM

Had these men stayed, what are the chances they would have integrated into French (or German, or British, or Dutch) society? Would they have eventually opened their minds & accepted Western ideas about women's rights, gays, secularism? Would they have married and had children, and then allowed those children (particularly daughters) to marry or select a partner of their choosing?

The answer to all these questions would, with almost no exceptions, have been NO.

And we ALL know it. Whether we admit it or not.

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2016 5:49 PM

R11 My friends & relatives across Europe, including Italy, are 100% against any more refugees from anywhere. And they want those that are there, to be sent back, or sent away.

Italy & France have 13% official unemployment, Spain & Greece, like 23%. Most European countries have contracting economies, creaky banking systems, petrified industries & are mired in huge national debt.

Their people have enough problems, they don't want more.

The EU is self-destructing, as more of its member nation's peoples are rejecting this influx & will Brexit, Frexit & whatever, to take back sovereign decisions on issues like immigration. Note the political moves to the right in France, Denmark, Italy, Germany, Holland...even Sweden & Finland.

Hungary, the Czechs, the Slovaks & some of the other eastern Europeans were right to refuse entry to these invaders.

by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2016 5:53 PM

R13 yes, that is pretty much the situation. Which is not only incredibly dangerous for the clashing cultures issue and the economics, but also because the way our politicians from the left are acting makes it seem like they are really unsuited to lead a country. And frankly, Renzi is a dumb moron who doesn' t know any better, but having someone like Berlusconi back would be worst by a mile! If he keeps up, though, this is exactly what is going to happen in the next election, and everything that could be done for the good of women, gays and the prosper of a secular nation will be put aside for this idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2016 6:04 PM

R14, I'd criticize the Italian leadership situation & agree with you about Renzi & Berlusconi, but since we've decided to choose between Drumpf & the Hilldebeast here, I'm in no position to do that.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2016 6:11 PM

48 out of millions is not a big deal. Italy has a horrible low birthrate. They should welcome anyone who will move there

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2016 6:14 PM

R16 = Muhammad ben Bomb Explosion

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2016 6:16 PM

Not hordes of illiterate 3rd world misogynists though r16 No birthrate crisis is worth that fate.

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2016 6:16 PM

R16, 48 are the ones we sent them back, not the entirety of the refugees we have here. And while birthrate is low in Italy (like in every country of Europe, by the way) it isn' t necessarily a good thing to allow people with a completely different culture to breed without limits on our territory.

R15, can I be a petty bitch for a second? Americans have called us dumb morons all throughout Berlusconi' s "reign" for being uninformed, uncout, corrupt idiots easily brainwashed and who couldn' t smell shit if we had it under our pillow. The fact that you are in the same exact situation and you have a good chance of living the nightmare for at least four years terrifies me and pleases me at the same time. As for Clinton, she is exactly like our Renzi: dumb, corrupt, inept and too busy making money and being politically correct to do something concrete, maybe even extreme, to resolve problems.

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2016 6:59 PM

Trump:Berlusconi :: Clinton:Renzi

(Melania is just like an aging "velina").

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2016 7:10 PM

W&W R17 lol!

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2016 7:12 PM

There are no credible leaders, they are taking bribes and letting this all happen. All parties and countries.

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2016 7:14 PM

Why is Italy always on the cusp of a government collapse? Why can't parliament have a strong governing majority?

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2016 7:22 PM

R12, No, they probably wouldn' t have. Maybe ONE refugee might have, if he had been isolated by the rest of his people, but as long as there are two or more, there will always be at least one to push for being faithful to their so-called values and refuse the ones of the country that welcomed them. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid the reasoning behind this is. If you move to another country, it' s because life in that country is better, and it is better also because our culture and values are different from yours. Why the fuck are you bitching about it and doing everything you can to block it out?

R20 & R22: yes, pretty much. It is disheartening to see that not only us, but everywhere both in Europe and the USA the leaders are so freaking gullible and ant-logic and rational and constructive thinking, and all for the money, that they are literally sending their respective countries down the toilet.

R23: Because politicians are a bunch of easily manipulated or selfish assholes who are tooa fraid to take decisions and put them into motion to be leaders. Just look at how we treat the Vatican. Despite what people from the outside think, religious nuts here are not the majority. Most of us don' t give a crap about catholicism and are against its interference in the state affairs. Including politicians. Yet, we still listen to what the Pope says about euthanasia, gay marriage, abortion and so on. It' s the same for other countries. We listen to their opinions, but there are so many and they are so different, and in order to please everyone, we don' t do shit.

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2016 7:26 PM

[quote] Why is Italy always on the cusp of a government collapse? Why can't parliament have a strong governing majority?

The strongest thing about their government is the rope with which they hanged Mussolini.

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2016 7:38 PM

Fuck them and their outrage. I'm sick and tired of the West being considered a free hotel for any fuckface from shitholes countries unhappy with their lot. We're not responsible for the rest of the world's problems.

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2016 7:39 PM

Anyone know what their inflight meal was?

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2016 7:44 PM

They're underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2016 7:49 PM

Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States & most other wealthy Arab/Muslim countries, have REFUSED to take in any of their Muslim/Arab brothers. Nor have Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan or Singapore.

How come no European leader, like Merkel or Hollande, is publicly shaming Saudi Arabia for their lack of charity? That silence is deafening.

It seems like this "open door" policy is something only the US, Europe, Canada & Australia "need" to be doing.

Notice the huge networks of int'l smugglers are *never* broken up.

All of this is orchestrated & paid for, it is not accidental.

Any guesses who's footing the bill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2016 7:49 PM

So, Sudan is in Syria? I never knew that. Talk about things they don't teach you in school.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2016 8:00 PM

The west are known to be bleeding hearts. Everyone else says let em perish. Not my problem.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2016 8:03 PM

R30, Syrian, Sudanese, Afghan, Iraqi, Iranian...the points I made are still valid.

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2016 8:06 PM

Agree, r31. We need to be just as callous as their religious brethren. Fuck them. If they won't/can't stop breeding or fight to throw their warlords out, then they're going to remain stuck in their hellholes.

Change or die. The rest of the world isn't going to fix YOUR stupid societies.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Can you imagine how filthy rich we would be if we weren't wasting trillions on other people's wars?

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2016 8:22 PM

Exactly.

This is a clash of cultures that is going to cause untold unhappiness and destruction on several segments of the population.

Why should it be the French or Italians or Greeks who suffer and lose?

It's not their civil war. It's not their effed up religion. They created their society why can't they hold onto it and protect it?

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2016 8:38 PM

⏦ ⏦ ⏦ ⏦

by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2016 3:14 PM

Can I just make the point that I don't believe I have EVER before read a thread on DL where pretty much everyone was in agreement like on this issue?

It's noteworthy.

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2016 6:41 PM

That hipster chef Eddie Huang , who i find fat and annoying. Had a show on recently where he went to Sicily and vomited his immigration agenda through the whole episode. On how the Italians are descended from the North Africans and all the contributions they made to Italian culture. Blah blah blah. Complete with a trip through the hood to carry on at how wonderful it all is that they are coming in droves to Sicily. And have to be taken in and given already strained resources. It was annoying as hell. Will not be watching it again. Fuck him. He trys real hard he does.

by Anonymousreply 38August 28, 2016 7:01 PM

Eddie Huang reminds me of Cher from Clueless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 28, 2016 7:06 PM

European politicians only think ahead to the next election. What Europe will look like in 20 years, 50 years or 100 years is not something they worry about. The Saudis on the other hand don't have to worry about things like elections and keeping their people happy. They are deeply religious and (like Christians) want their religion to dominate the world. They have all the time in the world to work towards their goal, even death is no deterrent as their children will keep on after they are dead. It's no coincidence when the Saudis refuse to take in any refugees but instead offers to build 100 mosques in Germany. They have a plan.

by Anonymousreply 40August 28, 2016 7:15 PM

Of course there's a plan.

During the discovery period for The Holy Land Foundation trials (a Texas organization that funneled 12 million to Hamas) documents were found, basically a binder containing a memoranda, with instructions on the BIG PLAN.

Donate to colleges to start Islamic studies department. Islamic instruction in middle and high school text books Outreach programs to middle schools where you can "play" at being a Muslim. etc...

All set forth by The Muslim Brotherhood

I'm stunned that people don't know about this case. The Holy Land Foundation trials. Look it it up.

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2016 7:37 PM

Even if they're there to work. most western nations are saturated in workers.

by Anonymousreply 42August 28, 2016 8:37 PM

Women's right's, people! Most women, if given the choice, will not have 5 children by the time they are 22 and/or marry when they are 14 years old. Education for women is key to helping solve the problems many 3rd world countries are facing.

by Anonymousreply 43August 28, 2016 9:01 PM

Education is useless if you' re beaten, raped, shamed and threatened into submission.

by Anonymousreply 44August 28, 2016 9:12 PM

R44: education is never useless.

by Anonymousreply 45August 28, 2016 9:21 PM

Pointless, then, R45. Of course teaching young girls to stand up for themselves and that there are other possible lifestyles is incredibly important, but when you are a 14 years old child who is forced to marry a guy in his 40s and if you dare to say no you get beaten, raped, mutilated and forced to do it anyway, what you think is irrelevant, because your opinion is not taken into consideration. Many of these women, despite being brainwashed from the very start to think of it as normal and desiderable, don' t want what they are "offered", but it' s not up to them to decide. What you are implying, even though I am sure it' s not deliberate, is that it' s women' s fault if they are enslaved and oppressed because they are not smart or educated enough to do anything about it. It' s not women that need to be educated on women' s rights, it' s men that need to be taught that women are human beings and not things they have ownership on and can dispose of.

by Anonymousreply 46August 28, 2016 9:30 PM

It's all sad, really because no one wants them. The last time this happened we had the Holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2016 9:31 PM

Brava Italia.

by Anonymousreply 48August 28, 2016 9:47 PM

Do Italian sports figures refuse to stand because of this?

by Anonymousreply 49August 28, 2016 9:55 PM

And how many Muslims does hillary want to bring in without being able to sufficiently vet them for terrorists?

by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2016 9:59 PM

The thing IS that many of these Western European countries have declining population (the same goes for Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and in the future China) that they WILL have to accept immigrants at some point in the future. But musmlims from poor countries is NOT the way to go. They should accept people from countries with similar if not cultural, at least religious backgrounds (Philippines, Vietnam, Latin America, or even India).

by Anonymousreply 51August 28, 2016 10:08 PM

When they came for the Communists, I did not speak out for I was not a Communist...

by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2016 10:18 PM

Why wait. It's happening right now.

It's called Isis.

by Anonymousreply 53August 28, 2016 10:31 PM

[quote]Education is useless if you' re beaten, raped, shamed and threatened into submission.

R44's comment reminded me of this news story from last month:

[quote][bold]Woman Whipped In Public For Wearing Trousers[/bold] - Footage has emerged of a woman being publicly whipped in Sudan for wearing trousers. The video offers a rare glimpse of the type of punishment inflicted on women who break the country's strict morality code. The victim was punished under Sharia law for wearing trousers under her Islamic clothing. The footage shows her crawling on the ground, raising her arm to try to ward off the attacks and screaming as the whip strikes. The public punishment sparked protests among females against laws they said humiliated women. Dozens of them were arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 28, 2016 10:58 PM

That is exactly it, R54. A woman can become a neurosurgeon, a political expert, a scientist, a hystorian with education, but all it takes is one man who decides that he needs to have her and screw what she has to say on the matter, and everything she has studied or fought for becomes useless. And if one man is enough to do it, think of what an entire country of men who are raised to think that this attitude is normal can do.

by Anonymousreply 55August 28, 2016 11:04 PM

[quote]Can I just make the point that I don't believe I have EVER before read a thread on DL where pretty much everyone was in agreement like on this issue?

That's because this thread is the sum total of about four retarded freepers talking to each other. The rest of us, who have more than the two noncontiguous braincells you brainless shitstirrer scumbags have got, are pissing ourselves with laughter as you prattle on thinking you're starting the next wave of nazi helterskelter in "the West".

Oh, my sides!!!

by Anonymousreply 56August 28, 2016 11:12 PM

Hey Ahmed @ r56! How's the wife beating going?

by Anonymousreply 57August 28, 2016 11:21 PM

Burkas and Burkinis are great for hiding bruises and contusions.

by Anonymousreply 58August 28, 2016 11:28 PM

R56, Since when being against the rest of the commenters has stopped anyone from posting? DL is made for the 90% of people who comment on things they hate or disagree with. So no, it' s not that the enlightened superior race you are part of refuses to bitch about something, it' s just that you are not as many as you like to think!

by Anonymousreply 59August 28, 2016 11:32 PM

You think people on this tread have an opinion?

Try this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 29, 2016 12:24 AM

This sounds familiar.

by Anonymousreply 61August 29, 2016 1:32 AM

STFU R56. We can't take in every stray. Horrible shit goes on everywhere. It's not our problem to fix the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 62August 29, 2016 5:06 AM

[quote]It's all sad, really because no one wants them. The last time this happened we had the Holocaust.

Rubbish! They are not victims of 1,700 years of institutionalized hatred, persecution and genocide. They are not being exterminated, their property looted. They have their own countries - dysfunctional and failed as they are - where they can live in what passes for peace.

by Anonymousreply 63August 29, 2016 5:22 AM

The Jews had no where to go thats the difference and no homeland. These people do , they just dont want to be in there. Can you blame them? Our country and our citizens first ,enough with this countries death wish.

by Anonymousreply 64August 29, 2016 5:35 AM

A society cannot advance when it brutalises 50% of their population into submission and treats them like cattle.

by Anonymousreply 65August 29, 2016 5:47 AM

Thats nice r65 and what does that have to do with Italy being overrun exactly?

by Anonymousreply 66August 29, 2016 5:53 AM

Cause and effect, r66.

You should probably talk to one of your parents about it. Do they know that you're posting on an adult site like DL?

by Anonymousreply 67August 29, 2016 6:12 AM

[quote] As for Clinton, she is exactly like our Renzi: dumb

Hillary is many things, but dumb isn't one of them. Even her enemies acknowledge that.

by Anonymousreply 68August 29, 2016 6:18 AM

R67 is feeble minded.

by Anonymousreply 69August 29, 2016 6:22 AM

This is nothing, R69. You should see the crap she's flinging around the University of Chicago thread.

by Anonymousreply 70August 29, 2016 8:40 AM

Better call Vlad!

Landscape artist, visual impressionist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 29, 2016 10:32 AM

I think you mean r66, r69.

And I haven't even looked at a University of Chicago thread, r70, much less posted there, so you've got me confused with someone else. It seems to be going around.

by Anonymousreply 72August 29, 2016 11:21 AM

All of you suck. I think most of you are the gay faction of alt-right.

by Anonymousreply 73August 29, 2016 12:18 PM

R73 As opposed to the champions and defenders of a homo-hating, oppressive, misogynist ideology aka the "Left"?

by Anonymousreply 74August 29, 2016 12:36 PM

Brava, Italia!

And Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and a few other non-supine European nations.

by Anonymousreply 75August 29, 2016 12:57 PM

[quote]Italy has a horrible low birthrate. They should welcome anyone who will move there

This is what I don't understand. Why is a low birthrate such a negative thing? So much unemployment, using so many resources, etc. I would think decreasing the birthrate would be beneficial to a society.

We hear this in the US as well. "The US birthrate is falling below replacement levels!" So fucking what? The US population currently stands at about 320 million people. That's a helluva lot. What is so terrible about having that cut by, say, 1/3rd? It sounds like a good idea to me.

by Anonymousreply 76August 29, 2016 2:23 PM

Oh..oh no! Oh not the (((alt-right))), oh God please, call me anything but THAT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 29, 2016 2:35 PM

Your x rays are back, R56

It doesn't look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 29, 2016 2:46 PM

Ooops, wrong envelope!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 29, 2016 2:49 PM

MOAR MOAR MOAR!

by Anonymousreply 80August 29, 2016 6:17 PM

Italy - First hotels were taken over by governments, for migrants, now it is hospitals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2016 4:00 PM

America/Europe which was successful due to its Judeo-Christian values isn't magic soil; magical people built those nations. Importing the Third World does nothing but drain us and tank our IQ. They then breed like rabbits and will steal the country via elections, turning the nation into a version of the Third World hellhole their ancestors fled.

by Anonymousreply 82December 17, 2016 4:12 PM

BBC reported this morning housing built for the Turin Winter Olympics is filled with African male immigrants squatting, tearing up the place, drinking, and smoking doobies.

by Anonymousreply 83December 17, 2016 4:26 PM

Were they served free beverages on the flight back?

"Sir, would you like a beverage. Can I get you anything?"

"Freedom! A stable home for my family."

"We only have Coke products, water, coffee, tea and juice. Beer, wine and mixed drinks are available for purchase. Credit card only. We also have some snacks for purchase. We don't sell freedom or stable homes."

by Anonymousreply 84December 17, 2016 4:41 PM

Here's what I don't get. There are tons of poor people all over the world. Look at South America or Central America. Currently there is a burgeoning population of poor South Africans. Ones of European descent. Why not recruit them. They would probably love to get to Europe.

Honduras and Guatemala? They are Catholics and speak a European language. They would intergrate like butter in batter. The Catholic Church, The Vatican, should be facilitating this.

by Anonymousreply 85December 17, 2016 4:49 PM

in the year 1995 before I met my husband in Cuba I went to the french embassy in Havana to claim my grandmother French citizenship for me and guess what they told me: get out of here!!!!! and I told them to shove it in their stinky french ass. Hopefully Spain which is a better country than France and very gay friendly granted me my Spanish citizenship by blood. France likes the muzzies too much thanks goodness I never got to have that citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 86December 17, 2016 6:11 PM

R81, that story is the antithesis of the original subject of this thread! Fly 48 refugees OUT of Italy. Then bring in 320,000 new ones and demand that they be admitted into hospitals for checkups. Orders from the Italian government.

Political leaders are being promised a lifetime of perks and protections for this. None of them will have to live near the chaos they create.

This must be Soros and his team of chaos-builders. This will continue regardless of protests. Powerless people are easy to control.

by Anonymousreply 87December 17, 2016 7:30 PM

Our leaders don't give a shit of the poor and destitute citizens within their own country, but we're supposed to believe that they're eager to bring these migrants in because it's the right thing to do? There's no humanitarian or PC reason for accepting hoards of lazy, opportunistic men from 3rd world countries with societies that are the antithesis of our own. They may be telling the public it's for these feel-good reason, but it is not. There's a more sinister reason for this shit.

r73, no, we just have common sense and a survival instinct.

by Anonymousreply 88December 17, 2016 8:30 PM

R11 spoken like a true cowardly wop. I think the worst thing the USA ever do was to allow dagoes to immigrate into this country. All the brought was the Mafia and crime.

by Anonymousreply 89December 17, 2016 8:35 PM

Any celebrity or politician who supports bringing in refugees should each "adopt" 15 and pay for them on their dime.

by Anonymousreply 90December 17, 2016 10:36 PM

Rapefugees no different in US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 18, 2016 2:28 PM

What a load of Daily Express garbage. This is all part of the repatriations policy that Angela Merkel got the EU to adopt. Prior to this, Italy was letting everyone in and funnelling them through to northern Europe.

EU policy is: if you are a refugee we will try and help you but only if you are processed first, if you are an economic migrant trying to sneak in then we will send you back.

Dear Americans, just be aware that anything in a British tabloid at the EU is most likely to be a pile of shit.

R86, please don't get EU citizenship. We don't need you here. Refugees we don't mind helping, however.

by Anonymousreply 92December 18, 2016 2:51 PM

And reported in the same manner R91. Just like Europe. If they report it at all, that is. We have come to read between the lines in Europe. No description of the attacker the police are looking for : migrant/"refugee".

by Anonymousreply 93December 18, 2016 3:02 PM

If Merkel is such a great humanitarian, not sure why she doesn't make helping the German poor a priority? Many Germans live near and below poverty levels after having worked and paid taxes for decades while recent arrivals to Germany are actually receiving the same amount or more in government assistance.

by Anonymousreply 94December 18, 2016 3:58 PM

A toast for R89! The kind of person who proudly condemns and fights racism and generalizations... by throwing racial insults and making generalizations! But since Italians are white and mostly christian I guess they have it coming,..

by Anonymousreply 95December 18, 2016 3:59 PM

r92 baby I have spanish citizenship and I live in the best country in the whole world, and it is called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I've been living here for 20 years. I lived in Finland and Sweden as well but they are not as good as the US. when I visited Paris the first time in the year 1999 I was completely dazzled and bewildered just to see the beautify of that city. I when back to Paris in the year 20013 and the city was totally different and clearly very dangerous. I no longer feel like I want to go to France again. The country is full of muslims and very homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 96December 18, 2016 4:36 PM

R91 our new country is going to be GREAT.

by Anonymousreply 97July 2, 2020 2:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!