Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julia Roberts Blind Items dirty Reveals

December 28, 2006

This married A++ actress was attached to do a movie but wanted a certain actor to play opposite her. The actor was not interested but our actress thought she could convince him and the studio believed her. The studio chartered a jet and our actress flew 11 hours one way and 12 hours on the return flight. All of this travel for about six hours of alone time with the actor who still did not want to do the movie but had a great deal of fun doing something else. The actress returned home, broke the sad news to the studio, broke off her own involvement in the project and ultimately cost the studio a great deal of money but it was her satisfaction that was most important and so they still do business together. Julia Roberts

August 6, 2013

This A list mostly movie actress who used to be A++ list got in touch with this A list mostly movie actor who she had a brief fling with when they made a movie a few years back. She called him to congratulate him and then said she was in town on a whim and they should meet for coffee. Javier Bardem, Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz

August 18, 2013

This A+ list mostly movie actress yelled and screamed with spit flying at an employee for an hour because she thought the employee was hiding her cell phone and what would be a very incriminating video of our actress. Julia Roberts

August 29, 2013

This still A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner was at dinner this week with her husband and a few of her friends. When the husband started to correct something our actress was saying, she turned to him and said, “When I want you to talk, I will tell you.” The husband shut up for the rest of the dinner and just stared down at his phone. Julia Roberts

December 20, 2013

This former A+ list mostly movie actress who will probably be an A permanently just because of her name didn’t let her marriage vows stand in the way of making it very clear to the lead singer of this B list band with the catchy name that she would be more than willing to fuck him all night long. Yeah, those were pretty much her exact words and she was pretty ticked off when he turned her down. I believe she used the word hack or something that rhymes with brick when earlier she had been gushing about the music. Caleb Followill, Julia Roberts

October 2, 2013

This war between A list mostly movie actresses who are also Academy Award winners has reached epic proportions. #1 won the award but has way less nominations. She is the one who started the fight and has also threatened to expose #2’s infidelities with her leading men. For her part, #2 has threatened to not only expose #1’s infidelities but also release recordings of #1 having sex with a co-star when #1 got too loud and everyone could hear them outside #1’s trailer. Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep

June 26, 2014

This forever A List actress is having a hard time coming to the realization that she is past her prime for many leading roles she is interested in. In her day, she was everywhere and pretty much had her pick of any movie …or any man. Always had smiles and sweet demeanor for her adoring public, but in Hollywood she was known to be extremely difficult to work with. People cringed when she came on set and she rarely spoke to anyone “beneath” her. That didn’t keep her from getting work because it was a guarantee hit if she was in it. I’ve seen firsthand what she reduces a man to once she’s decided she’s through with him. Julia Roberts

June 17, 2014

This married Academy Award nominee/winner actress was A+ list back in the day and part of a famous family. Now, she makes commercials and is pretty whiny about everything. What she wants you to believe is that she is straight and narrow. What she won’t tell you is that she got so wasted on LSD one night during the filming of a movie that she took on four guys at once. She was legendary. Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2020 12:29 AM

November 16, 2013

This A list Academy Award winner/nominee actress was let back into the movie theatre where she had a premiere screening a few hours earlier so she could have an intimate encounter with a guy she has been seeing very quietly. He didn’t get to go to the party so she gave him a special treat at the theatre while her movie played on the screen. I’m guessing security only charged her a hundred because he probably watched the whole thing. The blind itself though comes from one of the participants. Julia Roberts

November 14, 2013

This former A+ list mostly movie actress who is now an A- list was not shy about letting a random hot waiter know she was available for room service over the weekend. Even though she is married our actress hit on guy after guy during the event and made plans to hook up with the waiter and even passed him her phone number and room number and told him not to be late. Julia Roberts

November 13, 2015

This permanent A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner has been calling in every favor from journalists to make sure in the reviews of her new movie they tout her as someone who should be nominated this year. She feels like in her last chance, the studio screwed things over so she is taking matters in her own hands now. Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2016 8:19 PM

Damn, that bitch is living the life!

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2016 8:32 PM

I'm guessing all of these blind items are courtesy of the ever reliable Entertainment Lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2016 8:39 PM

Good for her. She ain't boring!

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2016 8:49 PM

Read somewhere that she and George Clooney fucked on the regular and that's why her and Benjamin Bratt broke up. Also read she likes anal.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2016 8:56 PM

Wow! No traction left in that pussy for sure.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2016 8:58 PM

If I could get as much dick as she does, I'd walk around singing "It's Raining Men" all day.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2016 9:27 PM

Interesting comment on Julia Roberts from a person who knew her :

"Obnoxious name-drop alert! Julia Roberts is a friend of a friend and I’ve spent plenty of time around her socially, so here’s my take:

She sucks. In this case perception really is reality–she not only openly flirts with any male in her line of sight (including my husband), she trashes the women around her in the process.

There’s a reason she’s not a girl’s girl, it’s because she truly needs to put other women down (and grabbing their significant other’s attention is part of the process) to feel good. It’s bizarre that someone with such experiences and an interesting life needs to resort to such petty, predictable tactics to validate herself, but there you have it. She’s not a good friend, and a perfect example of Matt Damon’s theory that celebrities become social retarded at whatever age they found fame. True story. I don’t think she and DS are fighting over an 80 year-old dong, but I don’t think that’s the point: JR has no respect for the intimacy of other’s relationships and takes what isn’t her’s because she can.

Oh, and she does that big horse laugh in private as well whenever there’s a lull in the attention being paid to her. It’s painful."

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2016 12:04 AM

The first BI sounds is exactly the scenario that occurred when she was trying to get Daniel Day-Lewis to do Shakespeare in Love with her back in the 1990s, except she wasn't married at the time. So it looks like that behavior is a pattern...

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2016 12:10 AM

Are we really supposed to think she had an affair with the gay Javier Bardem? I mean, Julia has always loved to bone her male co-stars, but even she's not that good.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2016 12:16 AM

[quote]This still A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner was at dinner this week with her husband and a few of her friends. When the husband started to correct something our actress was saying, she turned to him and said, “When I want you to talk, I will tell you.” The husband shut up for the rest of the dinner and just stared down at his phone. Julia Roberts

Wherever she is, I hope "A Low Vera" Moder sees this and is laughing her fucking ass off!

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2016 12:34 AM

Danny Moder is just around to watch the kids that she wanted him to breed with her for.

I'm sure he's getting plenty of action on the side too .... but I'm kind of surprised they've stayed married this long.

Moder used to have a great body ........ he got a bit too lean though and ended up looking like a piece of beef jerky.

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2016 3:04 AM

These are delicious. Julia may be sunny to fans but she can be a royal bitch behind the scenes.

On August, she was fucking Dermot Mulrooney, again?

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2016 3:15 AM

The idea of her giving blow jobs with that giant mouth is repulsive

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2016 3:24 AM

[quote]I don’t think she and DS are fighting over an 80 year-old dong, but I don’t think that’s the point: JR has no respect for the intimacy of other’s relationships and takes what isn’t her’s because she can.

Donna Shalala? Dick Sargent?

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2016 3:58 AM

She was different and interesting for a while, but now she is homely and old.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2016 9:28 AM

You could say that about a lot of actors in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2016 9:33 AM

If she really dropped acid and took on 4 guys while tripping, she's OK in my book.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2016 10:09 AM

She sounds a lot like some Datalounge posters.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2016 10:12 AM

She looks like a hairless cat these days.

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2016 10:17 AM

LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2016 10:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2016 10:58 AM

What is that clip from?

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2016 11:13 AM

[quote]and that's why her and Benjamin Bratt broke up

So that's why her broke ? Lovely

by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2016 11:23 AM

Why do celebs come across as so fucking unpleasant these days?

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2016 11:45 AM

Who is posting these vicious items... Could they have been personally victimized by Julia?

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2016 11:50 AM

Who is DS??? Can we figure that out? 80 year old dong???

Even though these may have been written by Enty, I think they are pretty accurate. They match up with everything I've heard from people who have worked with her. Especially the part about her insecurity around other women and the attendant need to snare their men in order to make herself feel desirable.

Think about it: she has never been part of a "pack" of women like Jen Aniston and others. She's like Angie Jolie...she only vamps women's partners, Never trust a chick who doesn't have girl pals.

by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2016 11:57 AM

On the bright side it's not all celebs R25

by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2016 12:01 PM

Diane Sawyer. When was the BI from the friend of the friend posted? Coulda been Mike Paste-On-Eyebrows Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2016 12:01 PM

JR' neighbors Loathed her. This was written by one of Julia' neighbors in Malibu

"I would normally never email anything about a celebrity like this, but I love you and I am Julia Robert's neighbor and steam is coming out of my ears right now. For the second time in a month she has flipped me off driving down my own street in Malibu like some crazy botoxed homeless person.

She then proceeded to wait for me as i came back out of my gate from my OWN home and berate me in front of my 10 year old daughter when i asked her what her problem was.

Apparently she has some defunct radar detector in the back of her head since the speed limit on my street is 25 mph and i was doing MAYBE 20. I know this because there was a huge truck blocking most of the road and i had to slow to almost a stop to get past it and when i saw her i was really aware of my speed since she'd flipped me off a few weeks ago while she was jogging with her trainer at 8 in the morning.

She informed me i was speeding and accused me of almost running over her dog. when i told her i absolutely was not, she said "oh-then i guess you're on top of the situation" with all this nasty sarcasm. Her old ugly dog she didn't have on a leash walked right up to my right tire and thank god i wasn't speeding or i would have ran right over it.

I guess when Julia Roberts walks down the street you're not allowed to even drive on it! But the fact that she could see my 10 year old daughter in my car and she still had the gall to yell at me and accuse me of speeding in an attempt to run over her dog is unreal to me.

Doesn't she have husbands to steal or something? On on top of this, several of her neighbors have been threatening to sue her for the trees she recently planted and the disgusting, ugly, illegal old gulfstream trailer she keeps on her property for her gardeners or other underlings to use since god forbid her gardeners keep their tools in her garage and actually look at her without her say so. She also leaves her garbage cans in the middle of the street for weeks because she is never in town for very long and obviously her gardeners don't really feel like doing anything for her in her absence.

The entire street loathes her. Most of us are locals and I for one have not only lived here my whole life but so has my family and my daughter was born and raised here. She needs to go back to New Mexico where there is enough room for her giant cunty ego!!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2016 1:53 PM

R30 How do we know that wasn't written by some lying hack?

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2016 2:05 PM

R8 : So you're saying she's an average white chick. Because that's what they ALL do unless they're too fat to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2016 2:10 PM

"Giant cunty ego" made me lol

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2016 2:27 PM

Why is the OP suddenly posting years old blind items from Clooney and Roberts?

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2016 3:38 PM

She continued right up to late 2015, R34.

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2016 3:45 PM

She is a wildebeest. Ands a size queen. Danny Moder must be packing heat, that's why she keeps him around.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2016 3:52 PM

I never thought she was particularly attractive, and she's a crap actress.

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2016 6:33 PM

I like Julia, as an actress and a personality. She's kind of grungy and lovely.

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2016 9:49 PM

I wonder if George Clooney secretly despises her. He's well-known for not tolerating poor behavior from coworkers and mistreatment of crews, service people, etc. He's got to be aware of her poor reputation.

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2016 11:22 PM

Old BI

Roberts, Julia : Has well-earned reputation for falling in love with, and just as quickly dumping, her costars, even/especially when they're married. Drunkard and drug user. Difficult to work with. Very difficult to work for and drive. Has been acting badly toward fans, too. (Of course, some fans have written in and said how nicely she acted toward them). Does not shave her armpits. Very bad tipper (shame on you, Julia!). Plays both sides of the field. Size queen and likes that back-door loving. Linked with Ben Bratt, George Clooney (who she cheated on Ben Bratt with--and who among us would not?), Daniel Day Lewis, Richard Gere, Ethan Hawke, Lyle Lovett (who she married, then divorced, thereby breaking the poor boy's heart), Dylan McDermott, Liam Neeson, Jason Patric, Matthew Perry, Susan Sarandon, Kiefer Sutherland (who she left on the eve of their wedding), and Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2016 11:30 PM

R40, that describes too many male stars who are given a pass for their boys will be boys behavior.

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2016 11:33 PM

That bitch also drove her half-sister to suicide.

JR's OWN MOTHER said that she doesn't even like Julia!

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2016 11:39 PM

The OP is obviously Sandra Bullock

by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2016 12:49 AM

I love my life.

by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2016 1:12 AM

OH, my. Our Julia is a dirty, dirty girl. These are indeed delicious. Being the expert cockgobbler she is it's a wonder she brings out all hate on DL. She's a gay man trapped in a horse walking actress.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2016 1:40 AM

There was an old blind item ages ago that claimed Liam Neeson gave her some sort of nasty STD that made it difficult for her to get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2016 2:33 AM

Julia may be a bitch but her neighbour at r30 is also an elitist cunt. Who the fuck calls hired workers "underlings"? WTF? Racist white bitch

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2016 1:23 AM

The gossip has been out on JR since the '90s. Supposedly she's a nympho size queen who prefers anal over everything and will fire a man quick if he doesn't measure up or isn't freaky enough. Being super famous pre internet is what kept her ho-edness under wraps back then.

by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2016 2:20 AM

R40 tell me more about Roberts and Susan Sarandon!

by Anonymousreply 49August 27, 2016 3:30 AM

Julia is into women?

by Anonymousreply 50August 27, 2016 3:41 AM

I think Julia has always done what's necessary but ultimately loves big dick. Jennifer Lawrence would be wise to do follow suit.

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2016 4:15 AM

She was attractive in maybe two movies. That pizza one and pretty woman. Don't let the makeup fool you. I saw her about six months ago, in person, and she looks like an old hag. She never did anything for anyone in her family and deserves to die a lonely woman.

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2016 4:23 AM

R7 You sing that song all day anyway Mary. You don't need no excuses.

by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2016 4:24 AM

Julia is fast becoming our generation's Joan Crawford. Once beloved cuntess de jour.

by Anonymousreply 54August 27, 2016 4:27 AM

Hilarious, r22!

by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2016 4:28 AM

Could Julia outcunt DL Fave Deb Winger? It seems like this bitch takes on anyone and they come out still catering to her every desire. What the fuck does she know?

by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2016 4:39 AM

JR is DL's queen of cuntiness no doubt. I always liked her but now knowing she hates all women. Married just for rugrats and treats her hubby like a worthless slave. Loves anal sex. Flirts and fucks every man in sight. I fucking love this super cunt now. She is the ultimate role model for us cunty asshol DLers.

by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2016 5:21 AM

[R54] Bite your blasphemous tongue! Julia is a pathetic and and will never, ever fill my open-toe pumps!

by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2016 5:30 AM

R32 - bullshit. I don't know a single woman that would do this. The one person I know that did steal other's men was 20 years ago and she was hated SO much her family moved her out of the high school into a Catholic school. Most of the girls in the school wanted to beat her ass. Frankly, she was a total cunt and she only did it because she enjoyed the power trip. If a guy was single, she ignored him. If he was dating someone else, she became a clinging vine. She'd fuck anyone, as long as they were someone else's. I saw her act this way multiple times and understood why so many people hated her.

R46 - unfortunately, Liam Neeson is rumored to have herpes.

by Anonymousreply 59August 27, 2016 6:14 AM

^^I wonder if Liam caught it from one of the young boys he supposedly loves to diddle in between women.

by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Julia Roberts is a shitty actress.

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2016 12:05 PM

So is Emma Roberts

by Anonymousreply 62August 27, 2016 12:54 PM

R62 Emma is actually the worst! I think Julia has major star power so her mediocre acting skills got a pass.

by Anonymousreply 63August 27, 2016 1:23 PM

If only Emma could play something other than bitchy.....

by Anonymousreply 64August 27, 2016 1:48 PM

Emma is known to be worse than her aunt Julia.

by Anonymousreply 65August 27, 2016 5:21 PM

Julia is a drunk

by Anonymousreply 66August 27, 2016 7:14 PM

Julia and Jolie are into heroin. I would know.

by Anonymousreply 67August 27, 2016 8:27 PM

How about Bruni Tedeschi? She looks like she's heavy into heroin. I mean the look in her eyes... Lord.

by Anonymousreply 68August 27, 2016 8:34 PM

[quote]She needs to go back to New Mexico where there is enough room for her giant cunty ego!!!!!!!"

Ha ha. We need to invite this person to DL.

by Anonymousreply 69August 27, 2016 8:41 PM

Are you talking about Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, R68? Where did this come from?

by Anonymousreply 70August 27, 2016 8:50 PM

If Meryl Streep , Glenn Close and Susan Sarandon can't out cunt Julia Roberts, who can? She probably devours Anjelina and her buddy Brad

by Anonymousreply 71August 28, 2016 3:21 AM

An Anjelina- Julia standoff old be delicious. But I get the feeling even Anjelina would be intimidated. Julia is a nasty bitch

by Anonymousreply 72August 28, 2016 3:34 AM

I bet Jodie Foster has an opinion about her after directing her in Money Monster.

by Anonymousreply 73August 28, 2016 3:41 AM

R73 she and Jodie are actually close friends now. Julia has always known how to maneuver Hollywood power players. She's a master manipulator

by Anonymousreply 74August 28, 2016 3:47 AM

R60, I think that's DL wishful thinking. I have never heard a single gay rumor about Liam Neeson. Ever. And Herpes is far easier to get from hetro sex than gay sex. Way too many years ago (when there was still loads of anonymous good gossip on DL), someone was talking about knowing a former staff member. Liam kept straight porn in his drawer - the "chicks who love giant cock" kind. Considering the rumors of his endowment, it may have been a training video for future partners.

by Anonymousreply 75August 28, 2016 4:42 AM

It sounds like Streep smacked down Julia, but I kind of doubt they threatened each other.

Sandra has Ocean's Eight and Julia has mom movies. Menopause is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 76August 28, 2016 5:16 AM

I watched a movie with VBT last night and kept thinking: man, the woman is on drugs... Heavy ones.

And I used to be a fan.

by Anonymousreply 77August 28, 2016 5:23 AM

R76. Agree. I think they both probably knew the value of the other going in. And probably remained neutral. I remember when the casting news first came up the headline I read was something on the lines of the worlds biggest actress and the worlds best actress. Words to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 78August 28, 2016 5:26 AM

[quote] I bet Jodie Foster has an opinion about her after directing her in Money Monster.

Jodie Foster is a Hollywood snob who imagines herself to be some quasi- European auteur. She's ridiculous in her own (less public) way. It is no surprise she's become pals with Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 79August 28, 2016 5:30 AM

What R79 said.

Money Monster was enjoyable Hollywood fare.

by Anonymousreply 80August 28, 2016 5:41 AM

Julia Roberts got Frau power very fast after Pretty Woman. She stumbled with it and couldn't hang at first but she learned how to use it in the later 90's and she was able to ride it til she became a shot caller. Now she's gonna ride the name she built to a second Oscar at 90. Shrewd business woman. I kinda like her.

by Anonymousreply 81August 28, 2016 5:45 AM

Julia Roberts can take her horse face, giant footed Georgia white trash self, and sit on a fucking fire hydrant and fuck it until she splits in two. Then the fucking stray Hollywood dogs can piss and shit all over the worthless pile of prehistoric pig vomit.

by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2016 5:55 AM

What more look!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 28, 2016 5:56 AM

Say AAAAHHHHHH!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 28, 2016 5:58 AM

More of her big mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 28, 2016 6:00 AM

R79. They are also both tight friends and defenders of Mel Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 86August 28, 2016 6:00 AM

That was.........graphic R82

by Anonymousreply 87August 28, 2016 6:00 AM

The only time the laugh ever worked was Pretty Woman. Because it was authentic. Every other time watching it felt like an actress feeling like she either had to do it or used it in moments of not knowing what to do as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 88August 28, 2016 6:03 AM

Angry Julia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 28, 2016 6:03 AM

The "laugh" is only not present in My Best Friend's Wedding and Erin Brockovich. The only other films she's been genuinely very good in. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 90August 28, 2016 6:08 AM

More of Julia's big mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 28, 2016 6:09 AM

These pictures are triggering me

by Anonymousreply 92August 28, 2016 6:11 AM

The mouth that's sucked a thousand cocks.

by Anonymousreply 93August 28, 2016 6:11 AM

Can someone tell me where this scene is from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 28, 2016 6:16 AM

The Julia part seems to be from Duplicity. The other half seems to be digitally altered to look like Jim Carrey in drag.

by Anonymousreply 95August 28, 2016 6:20 AM

Thanks, r95!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 28, 2016 6:24 AM

I'm sure that big mouth comes in handy when she swallows human babies whole during Satanic Rituatls.

by Anonymousreply 97August 28, 2016 7:30 AM

r97 Satan loves her!

by Anonymousreply 98August 28, 2016 8:03 AM

[quote]She was attractive in maybe two movies. That pizza one and pretty woman.

I like her in Notting Hill, although reading this thread makes me think she was playing herself. After all, she does act like a monster to Hugh Grant and completely destroys his happy little life.

by Anonymousreply 99August 28, 2016 2:45 PM

I don't care for her, but I do love watching Mystic Pizza, Pretty Woman, Sleeping with the Enemy, My Best Friend's Wedding, and Notting Hill.

That is it!

by Anonymousreply 100August 28, 2016 3:56 PM

We need more info on Julia Roberts and Susan Surandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 28, 2016 4:02 PM

Who cares what you bitches think, Meryl Streep thinks Julia is adorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 28, 2016 4:06 PM

Jodie loves the bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 28, 2016 4:17 PM

Hugh Grant hated working with Julia Roberts in Notting Hills, he said that she would scream at him for the simplest things.

Beside that, he made fun of kissing her in the movie because of her big mouth :

2004 "Whilst on Oprah Winfey's show to promote his new Bridget Jones movie, The Edge Of Reason, Hugh Grant decided to bring Julia Roberts' 'big mouth' into the discussion.

Grant co-starred with Roberts in Notting Hill and noticed the size of her mouth. On the subject he told Oprah: "Very big-mouthed! Literally, physically, she has a very big mouth. When I was kissing her I was aware of a faint echo."

Oprah, a friend of Julia's, informed Hugh and the audience "She's one of the nicest people I ever met."

"I wouldn't go that far..." mused Grant."

by Anonymousreply 104August 28, 2016 4:24 PM

R93 At once?

by Anonymousreply 105August 28, 2016 7:43 PM

Hugh's been promoting his latest film and now he's very careful to be nice about Julia.

I think what he said got him into trouble.

Notting Hill showed Julia as her truly charmless self.

It's always baffled me how people 'LURVE' her so much...& long before the existence of DL.

by Anonymousreply 106August 28, 2016 7:49 PM

You know what they say in my neck of the woods. Bigh mouth big cunt.

Or like Orca would say Va-jay jay

by Anonymousreply 107August 28, 2016 7:58 PM

I could never stand JR and her fake image. The Vera shirt confirmed how fake she is. I read Vera was supportive when Julia would call because she thought it was career related and was happy for him. I guess Julia played it off like that, what a bitch. Hopefully the husband is miserable.

by Anonymousreply 108August 28, 2016 8:49 PM

Moder seemed like such a strange choice for Julia to settle down with. Frankly, I'm surprised they've made it this long.

by Anonymousreply 109August 28, 2016 8:55 PM

While some of these BIs sound very believable, I can't imagine Streep bothering to lower herself to threat-making with Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 110August 28, 2016 8:58 PM

Eric Roberts was an actor, Julie Roberts is a front page story on The National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 111August 28, 2016 9:06 PM

Hugh Grant is a cunt but he's a right cunt. I'm glad he ripped that horse mouthed piece of shit. She is such a talent-less thing.

by Anonymousreply 112August 28, 2016 9:07 PM

So talent-less she commanded 20 million a picture. Stupid fuck head.

by Anonymousreply 113August 29, 2016 12:04 AM

Jodie was pissed that Roberts and Clooney barely helped to promote Money Monster, because they thought it was a dud film. I doubt they are close, since both are controlling. She picked up 2 or 3 million for just a few days' work on Mother's Day. Her looks are gone. Illness or Kharma but she looks gaunt and haggard.

by Anonymousreply 114August 29, 2016 12:28 AM

Julia loves heroin and Eric LOVES LOVES LOVES cocaine.

Did Liam give the herpes to Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 115August 29, 2016 12:32 AM

Her husband had a pretty hot body. I wouldn't mind boning him hard as she opens the door and comes in and has a fucking meltdown as I seed her husband!

by Anonymousreply 116August 29, 2016 12:33 AM

I wonder if Denzel put it in her ass? Repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2016 12:36 AM

R117 Yes, he did! I Love my life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2016 12:45 AM

Gross. It's funny that Hugh Grant said she was a yeller and had a big mouth that was difficult to mount.

by Anonymousreply 119August 29, 2016 1:10 AM

R114, in fairness, and surprisingly, Julia did a couple of talk shows and magazine covers even though she was in the movie for all of 15 minutes. Julia also did the junkets which everone hates doing, so that made me rethink her alleged cuntiness. Don't know about what happened to Clooney but the movie was pretty much the same as the script, so its odd that he would think it was a dud but also star in AND produce it.

Money monster was entertaining and I liked it and especially Julia but it had no teeth. It is clear that these 3 very rich people don't know jack about the non rich and so couldn't make something more substantial.

by Anonymousreply 120August 29, 2016 1:22 AM

Maybe. I am still doubtful that she and Jodie Foster are close, or even like each other.

by Anonymousreply 121August 29, 2016 1:44 AM

R113 Making money doesn't equal talent. Then again she must have given some great blow jobs to get her roles. That is where her talent lies you silly little old clueless cuntbag.

by Anonymousreply 122August 29, 2016 12:21 PM

I'm just a girl... standing in front of a huge cock... asking it to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 123August 29, 2016 12:33 PM

I think she has a penis and it comes out at night and roams the countryside and no anus is safe from her insatiable penis!

by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2016 2:09 AM

Has she succumbed yet to her blindness?

by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2016 4:54 AM

I, too, am rather envious of her string of male conquests. Damn, girl!

by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2016 7:03 AM

Have heard it from friends and foes who all work in Hollywood. She is a first rate cuntess supreme. And everyone and I mean even A list actors and directors allow her to get away with it. The fucking bitch must be a witch of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 127September 3, 2016 4:50 AM

Maybe they just want her the hope of money. Jodie even capitulated to that stufio expectation, but is clueless about real America

by Anonymousreply 128September 3, 2016 5:12 AM

Of course Julia Roberts is a huge SLUT! She is a Scorpio. I know 5 Scorpio's and they are all sluts. One gay male and 4 women and they are all above and beyond slutty. Unfortunate for her, she is losing her looks fast. She will still get dick though. There are a lot of straight men who will fuck anything as long as it is a female with a pussy. She'll just have to lower her standards or get them drunk or drug them first.

by Anonymousreply 129September 3, 2016 9:34 AM

Jason Patric was hot as fuck back in the day. I bet he fucked that bitch silly. Probably in the ass too if rumors are true

by Anonymousreply 130September 5, 2016 6:08 AM

Yes I have taken the biggest cocks deep in my crev-ass.

by Anonymousreply 131September 5, 2016 6:12 AM

Loving hearing Ms Julia is an anal queen. That cuntess was made for DL

by Anonymousreply 132September 5, 2016 6:19 AM

Julia had a very short window of time where she wasn't known as a cunt.

Steven Spielberg thought she was an epic bitch and vowed never to work with her again 25 years ago!

by Anonymousreply 133September 5, 2016 6:37 AM

Julia Roberts is the most fascinating celebrity in the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2020 2:33 AM

She is of very poor breeding!

by Anonymousreply 135January 23, 2020 3:05 AM

I believe she's an asshole but I think some of this shit is just a pile on.

by Anonymousreply 136January 23, 2020 4:02 AM

[quote] Read somewhere that she and George Clooney fucked on the regular and that's why her and Benjamin Bratt broke up. Also read she likes anal.

Her name is actually AMAL.

by Anonymousreply 137January 23, 2020 4:12 AM

I’m jealous

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2020 4:25 AM

R75 Read this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2020 4:30 AM

Sooooooooo much bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2020 4:45 AM

R103 Indeed.

The mouth is so big that the lips can simultaneously work the external pussy while she’s tongue fucking her.

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2020 5:31 AM

My holes are getting better with age, bitches! It was in the paper so you know it's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2020 5:59 AM

I love that Julia’s an unabashed whore.

I was just like her back in the day, except I was nice.

by Anonymousreply 143January 23, 2020 6:15 AM

R72, did Brad turn Julia down while filming The Mexican?

Allegedly, she was so furious, she went slumming for strange, & voila: enter Danny Moder (literally) - LOL!

And as they say, the rest is history...

by Anonymousreply 144January 23, 2020 6:34 AM

R124

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 23, 2020 10:14 AM

R126

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 23, 2020 10:15 AM

R140

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 23, 2020 10:17 AM

[Quote] Read somewhere that she and George Clooney fucked on the regular and that's why her and Benjamin Bratt broke up.

Clooney over Benjamin?? She's nuts.

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2020 12:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!