Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Reynolds is SO Gay

I'm watching a rerun of Ellen and he's on promoting his film. He is so indefensibly gay that I'm waiting for his flames to catch the set on fire. Does the public really believe he's straight? Who's his bf? Anyone had him?

by Anonymousreply 149May 20, 2018 3:33 PM

I've been saying this seen the Pizza show he was on, he's desperately trying to cover up the worst case of Gay Voice in Hollywod.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2016 8:46 PM

He can't be gay - he's married to a woman

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2016 8:48 PM

Did he really put his dick in a woman to create his kids? I can't imagine it. Also, what's in it for his beard? Is she a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2016 8:51 PM

He's just Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2016 8:58 PM

Ryan Reynolds has always pinged to me, too.

I though that after his marriage to Scarlett Johansson broke up that he'd end up with a man, but then he got married to another woman.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2016 9:14 PM

He's probably too scared to admit it to himself, but I think most everyone can see it.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2016 11:42 PM

I read on dl a few years ago a story that he had a boyfriend when he came to Hollywood, someone on dl wrote he had met them at a party, I think it was his manager.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2016 11:47 PM

Are you guys that out of touch that you don't know he is married to Blake Gwyneth Paltrow In Traning Lively, and has knocked her up 2x, and vacationed in the holy lesbian airy on the rocks of Watch Hill lorded over by Taylor Swift and her slave boy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2016 11:49 PM

He queens out pretty frequently in DEADPOOL, and it's not entirely a matter of Acting. It comes natural.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2016 11:50 PM

Do you think Tom and Ryan got it on every night while Swift was licking Lively's fecund labia?

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2016 11:51 PM

[quote]He queens out pretty frequently in DEADPOOL, and it's not entirely a matter of Acting. It comes natural.

You got that right.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2016 12:02 AM

Blake Lively does not have a pretty face. She is going to look just like Sarah Jessica Parker when she hits middle age. It's the curse of the long horse face.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2016 12:06 AM

Wishing won't make it so .............

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2016 12:10 AM

R12 She's OK. Not as horsey as SJP. But for a few years there, when she was trying to be a big star, the press she received as a "great beauty" was laughable.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2016 12:14 AM

I thought she AND Affleck were sexy in The Town. I think she is older than she cops to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2016 12:15 AM

I think he is hot. I hope he plays for our team!

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2016 12:18 AM

I would lick him

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2016 12:46 AM

He's cute. I imagine he and Justin Timberlake to be gay BFFs that brunch on Sundays to get away from their fakes wives and children. The both seem extremely bitchy. Didn't Ryan call himself a cunt already?

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2016 3:10 AM

Since you insisted on having your own seperate and special thread, OP, then riddle me this:

How does he sneak his hot boy piece in and out of his Hollywood bungalow without the paps noticing.

I am willing to believe you here, but you're going to need to give me something to grab ahold of.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2016 4:01 AM

He has one of the most insanely feminine voices I've ever heard on a "Straight" man.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2016 4:03 AM

Nevermind. Asked and answered in the other thread.

Ok it's plausible. But I really need to see some man on man beofre I believe it.

If I had millions of dollars and fame and fortunes and all I had to do was sleep with a women I would do it. I'd give up the d cold turkey.

In that case my sexuality would be moot and boring and not of any interest in terms of gossip.

So if that's the case with These A listers then you can keep them.

Now if they are banging the pool boy, THAT is what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2016 4:06 AM

He probably learned from Timberlake to employ male nanny's under the guise of being "progressive" and such. It's always the nanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2016 4:15 AM

Ryan Reynolds had an affair with Peter Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2016 4:19 AM

He is the gayest straight man...wait let me correct that the flamiest straight man ever to be a leading man. Insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2016 4:22 AM

[quote]How does he sneak his hot boy piece in and out of his Hollywood bungalow without the paps noticing.

The same could be asked about hundreds of other closeted celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2016 4:50 AM

Is Ryan cut or uncut? I'm guessing uncut since he's Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2016 5:06 AM

R26, as we learned recently with Justin Bieber, there are some Canadians who are cut.

And Ryan Reynolds looks cut based on previous nude scenes.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2016 5:08 AM

His wife has to be one of the most irritating people alive. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2016 5:19 AM

Maybe some after shave balm might help.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2016 5:32 AM

R9, good on you to qualify "not entirely a matter of Acting". Since there's a double standard firmly in place, that gets hammered to point of no return. "Gay nature" is cheap; any "queening out" is devoid of ideas, creative labor as a performance. But "straight nature" is valuable; any "macho swagger" or "straight playing straight" is more valuable, has effort of great strength, more respectable as a performance.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2016 6:44 AM

Ryan thinks so too OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2016 12:07 PM

r8s picture illustrates the complete lack of sexual chemistry between Ryan and Blake. Compare them to the other two couples. Gay!

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2016 12:52 PM

I've posted this gossip on here before, but the source has been scrubbed from the Internet. A grip who had worked on a couple of Reynolds' films said Ryan was well-known for chasing the best looking male actors around the set, shamelessly flirting and coming on to them.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2016 12:56 PM

Jesus Christ.

I hope that when I turn forty I don't automatically turn into an "Every Actor is Gay" faggot, like all you seem to be.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2016 1:13 PM

r34 Just because you have one doesn’t mean you need to act like one.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2016 1:16 PM

Not really following that comment, R34. Regardless, it's just so absurd--Datalounge has been taken over by these "every one is gay" idiots. Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo Di Caprio, Jensen Ackles and Jared Pada-Whatever . . . all of them, according to Datalounge, are on the down low.

It's exhausting. What kind of horrible, unfulfilled lives must all you live to need this sort of bizarre validation? It's as if every thread here devolves in that same kind of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2016 1:26 PM

Apologies, I referenced the wrong poster.

Not really following that comment, [R35]. Regardless, it's just so absurd--Datalounge has been taken over by these "every one is gay" idiots. Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo Di Caprio, Jensen Ackles and Jared Pada-Whatever . . . all of them, according to Datalounge, are on the down low.

It's exhausting. What kind of horrible, unfulfilled lives must all you live to need this sort of bizarre validation? It's as if every thread here devolves in that same kind of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2016 1:27 PM

Is he gay or is he Canadian? I really can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2016 1:31 PM

Someone posted on DL several years ago that ScarJo was taking Q&A's online. This person asked if Ryan was gay. ScarJo actually answered "haha. No, not gay". Not saying it has any relevance to whether or not he is, just sharing an old story.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2016 1:37 PM

He will come out years from now after his career is in shambles and people will be like "Oh yeah, I think I remember him. Didn't everyone say they thought he was gay years ago?"

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2016 1:39 PM

What is the other thread discussing this?

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2016 1:40 PM

ScarJo and Blake Lively don't seem like women who would marry gay men. If ScarJo made the mistake out of ignorance, and Reynolds is gay, word of mouth would have reached Blake Lively. So, unless she is a muff diver, why would Blake be interested in him? Blake had a couple years of desperate career climbing but Reynolds was already bombing at the box office so he's not a career boost for her.

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2016 1:42 PM

r42, do they seem like the sort that would marry a bisexual man?

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2016 2:10 PM

sure, R42, why not. I don't have any skin in this game. People believing he is "gay" seem a bit desperate. He came up through the Disney machine, right? Maybe he's nelly show biz queen who is bi. Or even, gasp!, hetero.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2016 2:18 PM

Well, I take that back. It was Ryan Gosling who came up through Disney..... Oh well. Still, maybe Ryan is one of the pansy boys who did dance and theatre, all grown up now.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2016 2:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2016 2:25 PM

Yum what's that from R46? He would have made a delicious gay lover at that age.

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2016 2:34 PM

I've heard he is quite controlling. He also dated Alanis.

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2016 2:39 PM

R42 Didn't one of them blow Heavy Whalestein? I would marry a gay guy after swallowing his cum!

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2016 2:42 PM

Canadians are pussies when it comes to anything gay. They pretend that their bi, marry a chick to make a kid--as they are brainwashed to do by society--then fuck guys on the side. They are so into being around women, they're always playing "poker" with "the boys" or having a "boys night" in the "man (not woman) cave". If men took better care of themselves the percentage of gay men would shoot up like a fucking rocket. We just have to kill the straight-status being the "best status" lie. It's the worst thing for us.

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2016 2:42 PM

[quote] ScarJo and Blake Lively don't seem like women who would marry gay men. If ScarJo made the mistake out of ignorance, and Reynolds is gay, word of mouth would have reached Blake Lively. So, unless she is a muff diver, why would Blake be interested in him? Blake had a couple years of desperate career climbing but Reynolds was already bombing at the box office so he's not a career boost for her.

If Ryan was on the down low, its unlikely that ScarJo wouldn't have known about it before their marriage. He was too famous and she wasn't (Irena Shayk/Olivia Munn) desperate. It also wouldn't have made sense for Blake to have married and popped kids out to him. She has a moderately successful film career and is a darling in the fashion/beauty industry. Karl Lagerfield adores her and she makes the cover of Vogue twice a year.

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2016 3:36 PM

r51.......OR, SJ found out and thats why they divorced.......and BL is very well aware of the situation, but by being a beard she maintained a spot in the limelight....after all, after her show ended, her career became stagnant and had very little potential. Its a win-win for both....RR gets to keep up the facade and have kids...and BL gets to mingle with hollywood elite and live a very comfy life.

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2016 7:22 PM

[quote]Datalounge has been taken over by these "every one is gay" idiots.

What? How long have you been here? It's ALWAYS been like this. Just look up the fucking name CHERYL.

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2016 7:49 PM

There's an awful lot of Paul Lynde in that boy, whatever his orientation.

And as others have mentioned, his Deadpool character was pure camp: a favorite characterization--apparently--of Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2016 8:21 PM

He cheated on Alannis with ScarJo, cheated on ScarJo with Blake. ScarJo publicly said he was jealous of her career. There were rumors last year that he and Blake were separated and he was having jealousy issues. Maybe the second baby is a band aid.

His NY home is in my town. When they first moved in there were lots of "pap" shots. Ryan and Blake frolicking in the park! Ryan and Blake hand in hand walking downtown! Ryan and Blake at this restaurant! The funny thing is that this simply isn't done here. There are many much more famous and FAR more wealthier people here. They were getting a bad reputation and label. Someone, maybe Martha Stewart, must have taken them aside and told them to knock that shit off, stop calling the paps and keep that shit in LA.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2016 8:23 PM

Wasn't Scarjo a child Broadway actor? If anyone should know a gay, it would be her.

by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2016 8:27 PM

R8, that pic proves it - what a miserable face he's got while supposedly canoodling with his baby mama. He's always pinged to me, too

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2016 8:31 PM

He pings so hard. If he's not at least bi, I'd be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2016 8:38 PM

While he was filming in Boston, and still just dating BL, he lived in the gay part of town and wore the recognized garb: leather bomber, tight jeans, work boots, for area cruising. Lots of rumors flying, but never heard anything credible.

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2016 8:48 PM

Ryan Reynolds & Justin Trudeau at the White House:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2016 8:57 PM

I can't swear to GayFace but Ryan has a bad case of CarbFace at the White House, R60...

If he waits much longer, no one will care.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2016 10:30 PM

He is camp as you like with a STRONG gay voice... But maybe it's just a Canadian accent?

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2016 10:56 PM

I don't think it's a Canadian accent.

Most other Canadian celebrities don't sound like that.

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2016 10:58 PM

He has gotten some pretty horrible tattoos lately. So, he's hitting a wall.

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2016 11:00 PM

[quote]He probably learned from Timberlake to employ male nanny's under the guise of being "progressive" and such. It's always the nanny.

It worked for Revolta, too

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2016 11:18 PM

..I've always thought Reynolds to be gay since watching him on the 90's sitcom Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Joint. He displays a hint of effeminancy in his speech. As some would say, he sounds sweet. I was attracted to Richard Ruccolo on that show anyway. More masculine appearing. One of my quirks. I never seem to go for the guy on a show, or in a group, that everyone else does. I preferred Parker Stevenson over Shawn Cassidy, on Hardy Boys. Larry Wilcox over Eric Estrada on CHIPS, George Harrison was my fav Beatle. Reynolds has feminine traits.. to me anyway.

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2016 11:56 PM

I thought the other guy on the pizza show was hotter too. Reynolds came across too fey.

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2016 12:01 AM

I'd pay to see Justin and Ryan fuck.

by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2016 1:32 AM

Trudeau & Reynolds are both 6'2″, so that would be hot, R68.

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2016 2:15 AM

No r53, that poster is right. It's gotten A LOT worse in the last year.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2016 2:24 AM

Another of Ryan & Justin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2016 2:28 AM

What's Justin looking at?

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2016 2:36 AM

He's sneaking a look at my bulge.

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2016 2:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2016 2:42 AM

Go to a frau site if you get disturbed by gay gossip.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2016 2:43 AM

This isn't one?

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2016 2:46 AM

You might think it is from the smell of it.

by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2016 2:49 AM

Justin would be the top.

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2016 2:52 AM

R34 I want to call you an idiot, but I understand why you're confused. The people who think those Supernatural guys are gay are straight women, not gay men. There are women obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio, but as much as they hate every girlfriend he has, I don't know how many of them think he's gay. I don't know if he's gay, but there is definitely something going on with him. The relationships are still for show, all very calculated(with each one being younger than the last, because he knows what his reputation is and he wants to keep it. I think you underestimate how much the desire to be seen as a pathetic skirt chaser is still preferable to being gay...or whatever Leo's deal is. He could be a Troy McClure for all we know, or someone who actually is asexual.

Anyway, so stop beating up on your fellow gays and let us speculate. Not everyone in this thread might be a gay man, but the "others" are usually easy to spot.

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2016 3:02 AM

by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2016 8:01 PM

What I want to know is: who are these people on a gay website who think everyone is straight?

by Anonymousreply 81August 28, 2016 6:49 AM

He was so hot in Blade Trinity. I heard he was an asshole on the set of R.I.P.D and yelled at Jeff Bridges on set.

by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2016 7:15 AM

I thought he was gay for sure but apparently he doesn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 83August 28, 2016 7:23 AM

I can't stand Reynolds. He oozes this smug "You wanna fuck me, don't you?" attitude where he thinks way, way, too highly of himself. That puts me off bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 84August 28, 2016 7:56 AM

Sounds like 80% of Hollywood's actors R84

by Anonymousreply 85August 28, 2016 8:13 AM

by Anonymousreply 86September 7, 2016 12:11 AM

He was handsome at one point.

by Anonymousreply 87September 7, 2016 12:25 AM

Tell me this... what man has ever ben honest about his sex life?

by Anonymousreply 88September 7, 2016 12:26 AM

Umm he was married to ALANIS MORISETTE

by Anonymousreply 89September 7, 2016 12:27 AM

Boring uncut no talent straight Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 90September 7, 2016 12:29 AM

Looks cut to me, R90.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 7, 2016 1:08 AM

r89....he was never married to Alanis Morisette.....they were engaged, but broke it off.

by Anonymousreply 92September 7, 2016 2:39 AM

Ryan was born at a time that Canadian health care paid for circumcisions and lots of Canadians got cut then.

by Anonymousreply 93September 7, 2016 4:00 AM

I've always thought so. Blake seems like the exact type to marry a closet case too (naive).

by Anonymousreply 94September 7, 2016 4:09 AM

I don't think Blake even knows what day it is sometimes. Remember the days of Gossip Girl when she was hooked badly on drugs and let two dealers fuck her brains out and filmed it? How she ever managed to keep that video a secret I'll never know. The girl is a gold digging whore and the perfect example of a beard looking for exposure and money. Ryan of course is gay, she knows but now that he has a successful movie, no way will she get rid of her meal ticket.

R94 Naive she is not. C'mon no Hollywood actor is naive. Stop transferring.

by Anonymousreply 95September 7, 2016 4:16 AM

It does not bother her that he is gay? I had always heard he wasvgay and he seems likeca nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 96September 7, 2016 4:23 AM

Why would it bother her ? Shes now set for life regardless if she stays married to him or not......Shes already expecting #2. I think the kids will keep them together for at least a few more years.

by Anonymousreply 97September 7, 2016 4:37 AM

Has he been linked with other male celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 98September 7, 2016 4:41 AM

[quote]Ryan was born at a time that Canadian health care paid for circumcisions and lots of Canadians got cut then.

Yes, lots of Canadian guys are cut.

Justin Bieber is also cut, as we learned recently.

by Anonymousreply 99September 7, 2016 4:55 AM

R95 What is the supposed story regarding that video?

by Anonymousreply 100September 7, 2016 7:15 AM

My hedge fund friend who is extremely successful and primarily lives in Manhattan, has had a place out in Bedford for almost 20 years , and takes the train sometimes . He is almost clueless about celebrities and stays away from most Hollywood gossip, but has mentioned to me on a couple of occasions that he has seen handsome young jocks or rent boy- types get off the train with him from Manhattan and that Ryan has been in the parking lot waiting in hIs car to greet them. I gather he's relatively undercover from the sounds of it but not totally hiding , as he doesn't have an assistant pick the guys up. My buddy has stated that it's pretty well known amongst his circles that Ryan is gay and lives all the way out there to have a more open life away from the paps. I always thought that perhaps RR was bi but from the sounds of it he's totally gay . My friend has no reason to make false accusations or statements as he has nothing to gain. On his own, he has made over 100 million . Loaded and really private .

by Anonymousreply 101September 7, 2016 9:25 AM

Ryan has a delightful bacon flavored anus

by Anonymousreply 102September 7, 2016 9:43 AM

[Quote] I don't think Blake even knows what day it is sometimes. Remember the days of Gossip Girl when she was hooked badly on drugs and let two dealers fuck her brains out and filmed it? How she ever managed to keep that video a secret I'll never know.

Whaaaaaaaaaat???

by Anonymousreply 103September 7, 2016 9:53 AM

Was Deadpool closer to Ryan's actual, natural speaking voice? The voice, the mannerisms, the posture... everything was so fucking gay that his romantic relationship with a woman seemed absurd.

Johnny Weir would have been more believable as straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 7, 2016 10:02 AM

OP, I assume this is the interview you're talking about? Of course, his pinging to the moon and back doesn't stop the audiencefraus from squealing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 7, 2016 11:06 AM

He has a huge forehead and kind of beady eyes but he's an attractive fellow. Adult voice, looks, sexuality seems a natural progression from his years as a dramarama theatre show biz kid.

but if he is gay, how does Scarlett fit into the scenario???

by Anonymousreply 106September 7, 2016 11:15 AM

He was so hot in Blade Trinity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 7, 2016 11:37 AM

Pick!

Reynolds or Wolk?

by Anonymousreply 108September 7, 2016 12:19 PM

Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 109September 7, 2016 12:22 PM

I've never followed his career, I think the last movie of his I've watched is Just Friends. But after reading through this thread and googling his face more, this picture says it all to me. This is a 100% gay face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 7, 2016 12:27 PM

He's got brothers. Don't know of they're older. There IS that.

by Anonymousreply 111September 7, 2016 12:31 PM

"Ellen" has been the go-to show for closeted performers for years.

by Anonymousreply 112September 7, 2016 12:32 PM

Girl.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 7, 2016 12:40 PM

I knew several femmy acting straight men at KPMG when I worked in their marketing department. It apparently is an accounting thing. You'd swear these guys were gay, but they have wives and children and are total Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 114September 7, 2016 4:10 PM

So, Datalounge is a website for, and predominately frequented by *Homosexuals*. And yet, 114 replies in and NOT *one* mention of the use of the words "indefensibly Gay" to describe Reynolds. WTF!!!

by Anonymousreply 115September 7, 2016 9:07 PM

R115=Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 116September 7, 2016 10:05 PM

Yes, R105.

by Anonymousreply 117September 7, 2016 10:32 PM

Totally gay. A true homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 118June 30, 2017 3:04 AM

I also want to know how Scarlett fits into this. She pings too, though, so...

by Anonymousreply 119June 30, 2017 3:14 AM

No one is going to mention the fact that he was obsessively buff for quite a while there? Cover of Men's Health, etc. That wasn't strictly necessary for his career. But he would have fit right in among the gay selfie hos on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 120June 30, 2017 3:23 AM

Relax OP,

Ryan is a happily married heterosexual with a beautiful wife and new child and a successful career. He knows that he stirs the loins of homosexual men and accepts that. However, he has no interest in all in having you suck his cock.

Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 121June 30, 2017 3:24 AM

Blake, is that really you??!

I want to believe the story about him picking up young men at the Bedford train station, but maybe that poster's friend was mistaken? Was he sure it was RR in the car?

by Anonymousreply 122June 30, 2017 3:40 AM

r120 - that was when he was in his Blade:Trinity phase. Both he and Jessica (who has an amazing body) got super buff for that film.

by Anonymousreply 123June 30, 2017 4:05 AM

I'm pretty sure RR would have his rentboys take a cab from the train station.

Plus, if the hedge fund friend is only occasionally taking the train, then I find it awfully convenient that he was on the same train as these tricks...a few times!

And, he doesn't really care about celebrities, but knew it was RR waiting to chauffeur these dudes back to his Bedford manse?

And, each time he watched to see what car these hot randos would climb into?

A whole lotta holes in that story!

by Anonymousreply 124June 30, 2017 4:17 AM

There are a whole lot of holes in this entire thread!

by Anonymousreply 125June 30, 2017 4:36 AM

R98......hangs with Hugh Jackman a lot.

by Anonymousreply 126June 30, 2017 5:13 AM

[quote]Datalounge has been taken over by these "every one is gay" idiots

You're either a troll or so fucking stupid you don't realize this is a gay gossip board. Cunts like you are a dime a dozen -- people have been bitching just like you some the early 2000s -- so you must at least be new here, otherwise you wouldn't try such lame trollbait.

by Anonymousreply 127June 30, 2017 5:19 AM

* since the early 2000s

by Anonymousreply 128June 30, 2017 5:19 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if he and his brother-in-law Eric have fucked, often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 30, 2017 6:10 AM

R127= screaming lisping resident DL Queen

by Anonymousreply 130June 30, 2017 6:50 AM

R122 I think she has better things to do.

by Anonymousreply 131June 30, 2017 8:03 AM

r114 My former boss worked for KPMG too, and he was questionably gay. He was married and plan to have children when I worked for him, although I knew something wasn't quite right. Six years after I left the company I heard from a former friend and co-worker that his wife caught him in bed with a man and divorced him. Men who want to climb the ladder at companies like KPMG, Pricewaterhouse, etc. know they better play the 'straight' game if they want to move up the corporate ladder.

by Anonymousreply 132June 30, 2017 11:31 AM

I read that Deadpool is meant to be a bisexual character....but no signs of him being into guys so far. I guess he will be one of those bi characters who never actually acknowledges that part of their sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2018 8:52 PM

r133 Did you not see him feeling up Colossus' butt in the trailer? Also, Lewis Tan is playing a bisexual character in the second movie so we'll see if they go anywhere with that. Of course, Deadpool is currently in a committed relationship and we probably wouldn't want our first bisexual (well, "pansexual" technically) comic book movie character to be depicted as a cheater who can't keep it in his pants. Even the aforementioned butt grabbing comes off a bit icky in this post-MeToo world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2018 8:58 PM

I have no idea if Ryan is gay or straight, nor do I care, but I do know that the way you act is not determinative of who you are attracted to.

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2018 9:13 PM

[quote]Does the public really believe he's straight?

I'd have hoped not.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2018 9:21 PM

Ryan Reynolds has always pinged to me.

I wasn't surprised when his marriage to Scarlett Johansson came to an end.

But I assumed he was going to remain single after that.

I was surprised he decided to get married again and have kids.

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2018 9:57 PM

Not that this is proof or anything, but I recall a filming project in Boston where he lived in a gay neighborhood and was papped numerous times in the working boots, tight jeans and biker leather jacket which is the cruising outfit for the area. I think he's, at the very least, bisexual and that the children were conceived in-vitro.

by Anonymousreply 138April 22, 2018 5:38 PM

R34 I agree with u BUT some or one them is gay

by Anonymousreply 139April 22, 2018 6:13 PM

Ryan Reynolds does all this troll tweeting for which he gets so much praise for being so funny.

He's not funny in the least. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 140April 22, 2018 7:41 PM

I jusssssst don't underssssssstand why you queensssssss think that Missssss Reynoldssssssssssss isssssssssssss gay.

by Anonymousreply 141May 20, 2018 7:54 AM

R34, keep Jesus out of it, thanks, and for all the shit in your post (screaming "faggot", this "I'm under 40" hilarity), keep your self-loathing ass off this gay board while you're at it. For an "under 40" who thinks he's "not a faggot", you certainly are a blossoming little troll.

DL has been gossiping, bitching, and fantasizing about celebrities since the site began in the 1990s.

In short, you don't belong here.

Sashay away.

by Anonymousreply 142May 20, 2018 9:21 AM

[quote]No one is going to mention the fact that he was obsessively buff for quite a while there?

Just your average Long Island dad living in a haunted house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 20, 2018 10:14 AM

He's no gayer than I am

by Anonymousreply 144May 20, 2018 10:15 AM

r143 even Ryan Reynolds in those low-slung pajama bottoms couldn’t make that train wreck watchable.

by Anonymousreply 145May 20, 2018 10:16 AM

R145 I can think of worse remakes.

by Anonymousreply 146May 20, 2018 3:02 PM

He's straight, but has a small dick. Alanis complained about it to friends.

by Anonymousreply 147May 20, 2018 3:12 PM

hes bi, his dick is average....and hes a selfish lover....

by Anonymousreply 148May 20, 2018 3:21 PM

r13 You're a silly mommy.

And please ease up on those ellipses.

by Anonymousreply 149May 20, 2018 3:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!