Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ronald Reagan's son Michael

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2020 1:32 PM

And we're supposed to give a shit about this RWA why, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2016 8:35 PM

I doubt his dad cared. Reagan was a Hollywood actor which means he was part gay himself.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2016 8:37 PM

R1 demands an explanation to bolster his ruling, which we must obey.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2016 8:38 PM

Not defending him at all but he recently been VERY outspoken about how anti Trump he is and how he is positive his father would never have voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2016 8:45 PM

This is the same one who has the white trash AM radio show, no?

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2016 8:48 PM

Tne one thing Nancy did that I approve of is that she shunned him.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2016 8:53 PM

Ron Jr has been on t.v. giving his opinions about the campaigns for the past few weeks. So it's not surprising Michael wants some attention too. I don't think Michael was at Nancy's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2016 8:55 PM

Why did you approve of nancy's shunning of Michael reagan?

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2016 8:55 PM

I haven't clicked on the link but let me take a stab in the dark, he is writing a book, has written a book, or is looking for a publisher to pitch a book.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2016 9:13 PM

The Reagans were cold, distant parents despite their smug lip service to family values. The only child they treated with any affection was Ron Jr. The others were given short shrift and returned the favor, acting out with embarrassing antics well into adulthood. Although they had high ambitions they achieved only middling careers. Sad story and Michael is the saddest of all.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2016 9:14 PM

He's becoming as sleezy as the left you see on the news all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2016 9:15 PM

The right has a deep, personal relationship with sleazy R11.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2016 9:21 PM

Nancy and Patti eventually reconciled.

Michael's mom was Jane Wyman, another hardcore Republican.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2016 9:24 PM

I don't care much for Michael Reagan, but I empathize with the being sexually abused thing. It's difficult to know what to do about it unless you've been you've gotten advice from competent professionals. That advice usually is about healing, rather than revenge, unless the abuser continues to go at it.

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2016 9:53 PM

Was Michael left anything in the Will?

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2016 10:06 PM

I think only Nancy's kids by Ronnie got anything from his estate. Wyman presumably took care of her kids by Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2016 1:55 AM

he boycotted Nancy funeral

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2016 1:57 AM

Dear Michael,

No one in the world cares about you. You're half siblings want nothing to do with you. Just like the rest of us

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2016 3:35 AM

[quote] You're half siblings

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 19July 29, 2020 2:13 AM

A bit ugly to be molested, don't you think? He looks like a transgender Shelly Duval, but with a worse nose.

by Anonymousreply 20July 29, 2020 2:19 AM

There is some asshole bumping old threads.

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2020 2:47 AM

YOU DUMB CUNTS! This garbage bumped by the 2015 BumpTroll - an especially insane and annoying troll. DO NOT REWARD THIS TROLL BY RESPONDING TO BUMPED TOPICS OF 2015. Can't you read?

YOU DUMB CUNTS! This garbage bumped by the 2015 BumpTroll - R20 - an especially insane and annoying troll. DO NOT REWARD THIS TROLL BY RESPONDING TO BUMPED TOPICS OF 2015. Can't you read?

YOU DUMB CUNTS! This garbage bumped by the 2015 BumpTroll - R20 - an especially insane and annoying troll. DO NOT REWARD THIS TROLL BY RESPONDING TO BUMPED TOPICS OF 2015. Can't you read?

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2020 1:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!