Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Straight Bait - DL delusions for sale

Is this not one of the craziest things you've ever seen? And you know people are buying it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2019 5:08 AM

And he'll tell you the secret for just $29.99?

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2016 8:01 PM

Ha ha...this is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2016 8:08 PM

Don't laugh. That site will have a huge increase in sales today

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2016 8:16 PM

tons of viruses on that site

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2016 8:18 PM

OP that site has viruses. Plus the title is [bold]How To Find Out If He's Bi-Curious[/bold]

Clearly talking about men that are Bi, not 100% straight.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2016 8:21 PM

I listened to some of the pitch. I have no doubt there are people stupid enough to fall for this.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2016 9:49 PM

Who are you people who don't have Adblock and popup blockers installed?

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2016 10:40 PM

[quote]OP that site has viruses. Plus the title is How To Find Out If He's Bi-Curious. Clearly talking about men that are Bi, not 100% straight.

You clearly didn't listen to the spiel.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2016 10:43 PM

What do you all think his "techniques" involve?

What "secret seeds" could get a straight guy to ask you to suck his cock as if it were his own idea?

[I get that it's a scam, I'm just curious what everyone thinks the technique involves]

Also, you know some right wing group is going to get their hands on this to try and show that gays just want to seduce straights

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2016 11:00 PM

R7 Exactly - I watched enough of the clip to find it strangely funny, and I'm guessing the anti-virus adblock etc.... took care of whatever pop-up cooties were linked to the site. Almost done running a full virus scan on the computer now just in case but nothing showing up so far.

Maybe the "seed" is some scam version of NLP or other thought-control voodoo hypnotic technique... would actually be curious to see how many copies they actually sell over time.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2016 11:33 PM

Don't call people stupid

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2019 4:25 AM

Aw, sorry you got taken by the con, R11. DL understands.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2019 4:42 AM

All you have to do is 'plant a seed'

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2019 4:55 AM

If a straight guy fucks you... He's no longer straight.

Homos Paradox?

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2019 5:04 AM

I couldn't make it to the end. Did anyone? It was so click baity and drawn out it was like it was insulting us. So what is the "seed"?

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2019 5:05 AM

“Look into to my eyes, into my eyes. Not around the eyes, into the eyes....”

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2019 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!