Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Will Crush Trump Like A Bug In November

We all know the way this ends, we've seen it coming for months. Why are we playing this "horserace" game?

by Anonymousreply 94February 8, 2020 3:09 PM

No she won't. She'll win but it will be more a less a replay of 2012.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2016 7:56 PM

I doubt it, R1. I think the margin's going to be much wider. Romney was ridiculed but Trump is hated.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2016 7:58 PM

Because the media wants a "horse race" for their ratings.

I get a little nervous thinking that some October surprise from Julian Wikidink will derail Hillary's momentum. Nothing should distract from Trump's complete unfitness for the office.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2016 7:59 PM

The October Surprise can work both ways: Hillary's treasonous emails ("Let the Benghazi consulate burn, baby, burn!") or Donald's underage teen gangbang ("That tight little pussy felt good, and Jeffrey got sloppy seconds").

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2016 8:02 PM

The election will be close . The mainstream press is rooting too hard for Hill. Many people will vote for Trump as a fuck you vote.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2016 8:05 PM

[quote]Many people will vote for Trump as a fuck you vote.

And many will vote for Hillary because they can't stand Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2016 8:06 PM

Trump's entire campaign is such a clusterfuck that I hardly think an October surprise is warranted. There's nothing new on Hillary, how many investigations, committees, etc. have been looking into this for how many years? There's nothing that cunt Assange can do to her, he doesn't have anything.

I can't wait to see her annihilate Trump in the debates.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2016 8:07 PM

The facts are Hillary has been doing better against Trump than Obama was doing against Romney. Look at the numbers, it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2016 8:08 PM

Politics can change quickly. I too think Hillary will win; however, if she were to make some mistake next week, the media would jump all over her--and she'd become the story for the week and polls might shift.

Don't get complacent. Defeat Trump. It's not over until election night when the polls close.

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2016 8:09 PM

I am guardedly hopeful that the Democrats will hold the White House in November.

No one I know has said out loud they are voting for The Donald.

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2016 8:10 PM

[quote] The mainstream press is rooting too hard for Hill.

The "mainstream press" that has covered Donald Trump's every breath for the past year? The "mainstream press" whose fawning coverage of Trump is what secured him the nomination? That mainstream press?

[quote] Many people will vote for Trump as a fuck you vote.

Many people will vote for Hillary as a "fuck you" vote against Trump. How many voting blocks has he alienated now? All of them except old, white men? Yeah, old white men can't move him into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2016 8:12 PM

Anyone who thinks every Republican is voting for this fool is sadly mistaken. How many die hard rejecting him in the media do you need?

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2016 8:15 PM

I'm sick of hearing the nannying from the "don't get complacent" crowd. Yes, we know, we all have to contribute, volunteer and get out the vote on November 8th.

Now please let us talk about the election in peace.

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2016 8:16 PM

Shut up, r13. If I wanted to hear a comment like yours, I would have kicked it out of you.

by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2016 8:22 PM

538's Now cast even improved today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2016 8:23 PM

R14 = Trump voter

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2016 8:24 PM

Georgia goes blue! Missouri may be the next state to flip.

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2016 8:28 PM

I've never seen Republicans come out like this against their own nominee and I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2016 8:32 PM

[quote]Many people will vote for Trump as a fuck you vote.

Unless they are expats their vote will be more "fuck me" than "fuck you." Those with any intellectual curiosity know by now how he operates his businesses and that's the way he would operate the country as well. He is baiting the voters into voting for him and once in office the switch comes and he does whatever he wants. With Trump, whatever he wants means "whatever is best for Trump."

Normally I would say that the posters who are calling this as a close popular vote election like 2012 with a comfortable electoral vote for the democratic nom would be right, UNLESS the republican establishment spoiler gets legs in several battleground states where he can cut off any chance for Trump to flip the state his way. That might turn a comfortable margin into a blowout for Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2016 8:34 PM

A repeat of 2012? Hardly. Trump is not Romney. The party lined up to support Romney. Trump tore the party apart.

In 2012, all the Republicans I knew were voting for Romney. In 2016 the only Republicans that are talking about their votes are all voting against Trump. A surprising number are actually voting FOR Hillary. And many just aren't talking. I guess they're in the "hold your nose" camp, but I wonder how many will quietly pull the Dem lever for President, or not pull one at all.

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2016 8:34 PM

You stupid cunts ruining DL with endless threads about Trump, Hillary.

Here's some big black dick to help save this idiotic thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 8, 2016 8:38 PM

It's only August. We need to work hard. Anything can happen.

by Anonymousreply 22August 8, 2016 8:38 PM

We know that John McCain is voting for Hillary. Never mind what he says about who he's endorsing. There is absolutely no way he'll vote for Trump and he knows Hillary from when they worked together (amicably and well) on the Armed Services Committee. Romney may not vote for Hillary but he sure as hell isn't voting for Trump. All of the Bushes are voting for Hillary - every damn one of them.

If Nancy Reagan had lived she would have voted for Hillary too.

by Anonymousreply 23August 8, 2016 8:38 PM

Rim some ass instead.

It's healthier than obsessing over the neverending political BS jammed down our throats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 8, 2016 8:39 PM

R21 and R24 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 8, 2016 8:40 PM

I predict that Don will lose by 15 point. It keeps getting worse for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 8, 2016 8:41 PM

The party did not line up to support Romney. The party was very cool to him, because he's a Mormon and evangelicals consider them to be cultists. Also, he's stiff and weird. Most Republicans consider him to be a dick. There's a funny part of "Game Change" where the Repubs debating in late 2007 or early 2008 where Guiliani and McCain and some other guys are all taking a piss during a commercial break and Romney comes in and kind of awkwardly says hello to them all then leaves, and they all laugh and talk about what an asshole he is.

The country is polarized. That's why the election was close, not because "people lined up behind Romney." The same result in 2008 -- many Republicans can't stand McCain because he works so readily with Democrats, and because he's a pugnacious little cunt. But they voted for him anyway. It's been said, only half jokingly, that the Republicans could nominate Adolph Hitler and he's still get approximately 50% of the vote.

IMO Trump being such a douche will not change matters that much. The table is tilted in favor of the democrats and I think they will keep winning, by bigger margins, but the results won't be that different from 2012 or 2008. UNLESS the Republican spoiler gains traction. That would really put the dagger in Trump's back, and I think that's exactly what Romney wants.

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2016 8:44 PM

I predict that endless political thread starters will all die of morbid obesity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2016 8:48 PM

A delicious recipe for fatties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2016 8:49 PM

Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2016 8:51 PM

And even Arizona is getting on the Hillary train.

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2016 8:53 PM

Oh God, please let Obama stay!!! I can't with these two.

by Anonymousreply 32August 8, 2016 8:54 PM

What would Betty Broderick have to say about all of this?

Better yet, what would Betty do if she were Hillary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2016 8:56 PM

[quote]The party did not line up to support Romney.

Please list all of the Republican officials who refused to endorse Mitt Romney.

We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2016 8:56 PM

Our resident Trump troll doesn't like political threads anymore, such a pity. She loved them when Trump was rising and she planted a dozen of them here every day. Now that he's sinking like a fucking stone - not so much.

Poor thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2016 8:57 PM

Do the Republicans support gay men rimming ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 8, 2016 8:57 PM

Meanwhile let's admit that Trump has already won.

He played poor whites, and freeper assholes, for suckers and they let him troll this country as it's never been trolled before. [italic]He got nominated for a main political party for the general election for US president.[/italic] How many people in all of US history can say that? Fewer than 150 people in almost 250 years.

And there's nothing we can ever do to wash that stain out.

by Anonymousreply 37August 8, 2016 8:58 PM

True, R37, I think it's safe to say that Donald Trump is the biggest troll in the history of trolling. Bigger than Scalia and he trolled the Supremes every day.

by Anonymousreply 38August 8, 2016 9:01 PM

I just hope that this completely tarnishes his brand for good. Nobody wanting to stay/visit anything with his name on it. I hope the name "Trump" instinctively results in an "Ew" reaction.

by Anonymousreply 39August 8, 2016 9:07 PM

If only, R39, but huckster that he is, he'll use it relentlessly in his self-promotion. From now on he'll work his campaign and the crowds and the polls and the way he dominated the conversation in 2016 into his selling of his name. If anything, the value of that has gone through the roof.

It's sad, but life's that way sometimes. Not fair, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2016 9:19 PM

So far his candidacy is hurting businesses. Who knows how much the harm is offset by him spending his campaign funds on his businesses though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 8, 2016 9:22 PM

Does this asshole think that most of the world is the way he and his idiot followers portray it? Where people who aren't white are all horrible in one way or another with no money? Most of his actual supporters could never afford to stay at any of the places with that orange clown's name on it, so good on him for isolating millions and millions and millions of people from all of the world who now see him as a disgusting, hateful, pus-filled orange boil.

Awesome business model, asshole - they'll be teaching it at HBS.

by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2016 9:33 PM

Dont hold back there, R42

by Anonymousreply 43August 8, 2016 9:45 PM

Sometimes I worry that if Trump can just string together a couple of good weeks he could be right back in the race. Than this happens:

[quote]Dozens of former Republican national security officials have signed a letter on Monday saying a Donald Trump presidency would "put at risk our country's national security and well-being."

[quote]"None of us will vote for Donald Trump," the letter, which was published Monday by the New York Times, says. The authors then go on to characterize the billionaire as unfit for the Oval Office, saying he lacks the moral authority, judgement and foreign policy expertise.

[quote]"Unlike previous Presidents who had limited experience in foreign affairs, Mr. Trump has shown no interest in educating himself," the letter said. "He continues to display an alarming ignorance of basic facts of contemporary international politics."

[quote]The letter features the signatures of many former George W. Bush cabinet members and policy advisors, including former CIA and NSA director Michael Hayden, former intelligence chief John Negroponte and former Homeland Security secretary Tom Ridge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 8, 2016 10:13 PM

Democrats loved Obama in 2012 and still do. Hillary is disliked by many Dems. . People hate Trump too, but the people that like Trump, like him more intensely than the people who like Hillary. Many will vote for Hillary because they simply don't want Trump. The debates are still coming up and this will be the true acid test. The only polls that mean anything are the ones done right before the election. I don't see any landslides here. I see things coming down to a 2000 election, maybe several states rather than just Florida with recounts that can go on for weeks after the election.

by Anonymousreply 45August 8, 2016 10:23 PM

Everything points to a landslide for Clinton. Georgia turning blue, Trump doing worse than Romney with white college women, Trump doing far worse with blacks and Latinos, Trump not even bothering to set up an office in Florida, Republicans by the truckload either coming out to denounce Trump or go one step further to vote for Clinton.

It's not just one or two points that lead to a landslide prediction....it's the avalanche of things that are burying Trump.

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2016 10:31 PM

I think that either the posters in this thread are either delusional or work for Hillarys campaign. It is way too early to predict who will win much less a landslide. I think it will be close and yes Hill does have a good chance of winning if she doesn't fall apart before then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2016 10:44 PM

There was a month, maybe two, when I thought that Trump had a chance to win. Not that he deserved to, just that he could have pulled it off. Then, as so often happens, the more people get to know him, the more they dislike him. Now he has no chance.

More people liked Obama than liked Hillary back then but by a very slim margin. Democrats actually liked both of them and would have been perfectly happy with either one as president.

This idea people put out there that everyone hates Hillary, it's such complete and utter bullshit. We've always liked her. The Democratic Party is united behind her, that's more than I can say for the GOP and Mr. Trump. The 5-10% of Berniebro holdouts are more than made up for by Republicans fleeing Trump in favor of Hillary Clinton.

She will crush him.

by Anonymousreply 48August 8, 2016 10:47 PM

Blacks HATE trump, HATE

latinos HATE trump

all of the swing states are moving over to him. that this new candidate even fouls things up further for trump means curtains for him

by Anonymousreply 49August 8, 2016 10:51 PM

oh my...

50 Republican National Security Officials Eviscerate Trump In Open Letter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2016 10:55 PM

OP = a fat-ass cunt who wants to lick Donald Trump's balls any chance he gets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2016 10:58 PM

Every time OP opens a new thread about Trump, he is literally licking the sweat off of his crusty old nutsack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2016 10:59 PM

[quote] If anything, the value of that has gone through the roof.

Only to a certain subset of people, the 30-percenters. To everyone else, the value of his name has gone down, as has his business everywhere. I can definitely see him setting up a Trump Channel, where he gets to rake in the cash for the daily rant but other than that, no.

by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2016 11:00 PM

In 1989, Trump was involved in an underage teen orgy where boys and girls were fucked by his forty something cock. One girl said "Mr Trump had me pee pee in his mouth". I cannot see how the religious right will cast a vote for him considering this new allegation.

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2016 11:00 PM

Trump's dream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2016 11:02 PM

[quote]I think that either the posters in this thread are either delusional or work for Hillarys campaign.

Or they're looking at the data.

[quote]It is way too early to predict who will win much less a landslide.

Not really. Prior to the conventions, it was too early, but post-convention is when you should start paying attention.

[quote]I think it will be close and yes Hill does have a good chance of winning if she doesn't fall apart before then.

There is no sign that someone as disciplined as Hillary would fall apart and there is also no sign that, based on the current data, it will be close. Her post-convention bounce seems to be sticking. Absent an external game-changer, it would be an Electoral College blowout.

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2016 11:03 PM

OP = piece of shit who brings up Trump literally all of the time. Endless and endless Trump threads from him. She's a closet Trumper pushing a Trump agenda.

by Anonymousreply 57August 8, 2016 11:05 PM

[quote]Democrats loved Obama in 2012 and still do. Hillary is disliked by many Dems.

Not really. Republicans certainly hate her but her standing with Democrats is fine.

[quote]People hate Trump too, but the people that like Trump, like him more intensely than the people who like Hillary.

And the people who hate him and think he's thoroughly unfit for the office outnumber the people who think the same of Hillary, so your point is moot.

[quote]The only polls that mean anything are the ones done right before the election.

That's not really true. The polls taken now and in the next couple of weeks are very likely to be definitive. If Trump can't figure out a way to blunt Clinton's post-election bounce, he's toast. The narrative has already been largely set and there is little that Trump can do to affect that now.

[quote]I don't see any landslides here.

Then you're not looking at the data.

by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2016 11:07 PM

Hillarys health and instances of strange behaviour are becoming an issue. Not yet but there is discussion that she might have MS or parkinsons. She's had fits of uncontrollable shaking like a seizure or periods where she blanks out and has had to be helped up stairs. It might be nothing but people are talking about it now.

by Anonymousreply 59August 8, 2016 11:08 PM

[quote]The mainstream press is rooting too hard for Hill.

Oh you mean like Wolf Blitzer today letting a Trump talking head continually attack her even though he was there to talk about the economy plan? He even called her a "Pathological Liar' without Wolf blinking an eye or perhaps even mentioning Trump lies every day including today. The mainstream media loves to bring up Hilary's trust issues without mention of Trumps hundreds of lies, or the fact that the Republican Party had demonized her for the last twenty years without anyone in the media questioning the truth.

by Anonymousreply 60August 8, 2016 11:11 PM

Link, r59?

by Anonymousreply 61August 8, 2016 11:11 PM

[quote]Hillarys health and instances of strange behaviour are becoming an issue.

Not really. There are certain right-wing sources that would very much like it to be an issue and they are trying their damnedest to make it an issue but, so far, it really isn't sticking, mostly because it appears to be bullshit.

[quote]Not yet but there is discussion that she might have MS or parkinsons.

Not by anyone with any expertise in this area. The only one going there is Martin Shkreli, one of the most hated men in America for his despicable behavior with respect to prescription drugs he owns the patents on. And he has no medical experience at all.

[quote]She's had fits of uncontrollable shaking like a seizure or periods where she blanks out and has had to be helped up stairs.

You do realize that the picture making the rounds is from February, right?

[quote]It might be nothing but people are talking about it now.

It's nothing and no, they're not.

by Anonymousreply 62August 8, 2016 11:13 PM

[quote]Hillarys health and instances of strange behavior are becoming an issue.

you mean that silly video of her shaking her head and "having a stroke"? you're an idiot

by Anonymousreply 63August 8, 2016 11:13 PM

R61, here is a link to the usual kind of bullshit that R59 is referencing. It's totally made up, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 8, 2016 11:14 PM

Too many nasty, stupid Americans will vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 65August 8, 2016 11:16 PM

[quote] Hillarys health and instances of strange behaviour are becoming an issue. Not yet but there is discussion that she might have MS or parkinsons. She's had fits of uncontrollable shaking like a seizure or periods where she blanks out and has had to be helped up stairs. It might be nothing but people are talking about it now.

Uh-huh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 8, 2016 11:16 PM

Well, it's not like they have anything else to go on, R66.

by Anonymousreply 67August 8, 2016 11:17 PM

Oh, hey there, Trollina R59/R64 et al., how's it hanging?

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2016 11:19 PM

R47 and R59 is our concern troll, please, R68. I was simply passing along the link to answer R61's question. I quite agree that InfoWars is a bullshit site and the article I linked to is utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 69August 8, 2016 11:22 PM

R17 I'm super excited that Georgia might actually go blue. I wish a number of the repugs were up for re-election and would get swept away in the election, but I'll be happy if HRC takes the state. My mother is a faux watching repub and she says she's sitting this election out b/c she can't vote for him. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 70August 8, 2016 11:25 PM

Then don't link to it, R69. We all know the Trump Troll is a fucking moron who does nothing but tell lies about Hillary. We don't need a link to fucking infowars to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 71August 8, 2016 11:33 PM

Things more interesting than this boring, repetitive Trump-shill thread.

Latrice Royale's make-up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 8, 2016 11:54 PM

Swinging dicks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 8, 2016 11:55 PM

Old ladies dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 8, 2016 11:56 PM

[quote]Hillary Will Crush Trump Like A Bug In November

With what, a 16-ton safe or a giant piano?

by Anonymousreply 75August 8, 2016 11:56 PM

Vladimir Putin shirtless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 8, 2016 11:58 PM

Lens Dunham showing her pussy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2016 12:00 AM

Oh god, R77, no one needs to see that.

by Anonymousreply 78August 9, 2016 12:04 AM

R70- Too bad the election isn't being held today because if you look at 538's map, Georgia is blue right now. So is Arizona. And Missouri and South Carolina are a really light pink right now.

Then if you look at Texas, back in July, the odds of Clinton winning Texas was 2%. Now it's 30%.

I don't think I'd be shocked if Texas ended up nearly split by election day.

by Anonymousreply 79August 9, 2016 12:15 AM

The election has always been Hillary's to lose.

The Blue States have more electoral votes than the Red States, and so the Democratic nominee has to "turn" fewer purple states than the GOP nominee.

I would not read anything into August poll results. November is a long way away. Meaning that the race could get much closer, Hillary could pull even further ahead or it could stay the same.

I hope Hillary works on likability between now and November. Everyone in her camp, from Hillary to Mook to Bill to Chelsea talks about this as an issue. (It's just DL's Hillbottoms who think they can wish it away.)

Unless something blows up that we don't know about, she will win. But if people don't like her and only vote for her because she's Not Trump then even Democratic congresspeople will try and keep their distance from her and that will make getting anything done really hard.

Hillbottoms will talk about how well she got along with GOP Congresspeople when she was a Senator and that is true, but Junior Senator from NY is a very different job than president and politicians are fickle and get that if their constituents despise her, there is nothing to be gained from trying to work with her.

by Anonymousreply 80August 9, 2016 12:18 AM

Thank you, R80, you concern is duly noted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 9, 2016 12:33 AM

R81 = Hillbottom.

by Anonymousreply 82August 9, 2016 12:40 AM

R81 is not only a Hillbottom but a Hillbottom that has contributed about a dozen of the 82 replies in this thread.

Do you practice your "We Salute You, Madam President" song and dance routine every night? I know she will be glad to see it when her campaign stops in Omaha next month!

by Anonymousreply 83August 9, 2016 12:42 AM

R82 = Hotel Maids for Trump

by Anonymousreply 84August 9, 2016 12:43 AM

R83 has contributed far more than 12 posts here, she just clears her cookies and uses more than one device. That's what hate trolls do.

And here's what happens to them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 9, 2016 12:50 AM

No Hillbottom. I'm voting for her. And campaigning for her. It's just that I have a realistic vision of her whereas you and your ilk have turned her into a cross between Mother Theresa, Cher and the Virgin Mary.

by Anonymousreply 86August 9, 2016 12:50 AM

That's right Hillbottom. That is exactly what I do. And you will never know what guise I will come back in to haunt you. Sometimes I'll be a concern troll. Other times a Trump troll. Other times a Hillary supporter.

You'll never know, will you?

by Anonymousreply 87August 9, 2016 12:52 AM

You have no idea what you're talking about and I don't believe a word you type, R86.

Hillary Clinton didn't get millions of votes in 2008 because everyone hates her. She didn't get millions more this year because people hate her. Democrats have always liked her. Only Republicans go around trash talking Hillary and being all "concerned" about her "likability" factor. Democrats have never disliked her.

by Anonymousreply 88August 9, 2016 12:53 AM

Don't be silly, R87, you never successfully hide. You're stupid, dear.

by Anonymousreply 89August 9, 2016 12:54 AM

If Hillary did have MS or Parkinson (she doesn't), I would still vote for her over Trump any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 90August 9, 2016 1:12 AM

I 100% agree with you R13. And R14 needs to be castrated and DIAGF. Unfortunately, all I can do is block his moronic ass.

by Anonymousreply 91August 9, 2016 1:38 AM

Trump has admitted in the past experimenting with gay sex so I don't know why all you queens are so down on him. I wish Hillary would be as open about her bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 92August 9, 2016 3:23 AM

[quote]We all know the way this ends, we've seen it coming for months. Why are we playing this "horserace" game?

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2020 2:55 PM

She did crush him. Only the Electoral College saved him.

by Anonymousreply 94February 8, 2020 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!