Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Robby Mook: Who's his boyfriend?

Because I volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 3904/15/2019

Right now I don't think he has any free time for a boyfriend.

[quote] Mook “proudly tells staffers and donors alike that he is ‘really, really cheap.’ Like second-hand furniture and no-cab-rides cheap.”

by Anonymousreply 107/27/2016

It's fine to be frugal but being a cheapskate, as in not tipping properly, is a character flaw.

by Anonymousreply 207/27/2016

I read where Mook was making Hillary's campaign staffers take the bus if they needed to travel from NYC to DC. And that he was making Hillary fly commercial more than she did in 2008 when she only used private jets.

by Anonymousreply 307/27/2016

[quote]Right now I don't think he has any free time for a boyfriend.

Seriously, he is running a presidential campaign. It is not some 9-5 job, it consumes your entire life. Unlike closeted actors who say that bullshit, he really wouldn't have time to date right now.

by Anonymousreply 407/27/2016

i would still sniff and lick his anus

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2016

He's a JERK.

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2016

Explain, R6.

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2016

I would expect so r6. No one wants a "nice" strategist or campaign manager. If he is good at his job he has to have some shark in him.

by Anonymousreply 807/27/2016

He's so cute and smart

by Anonymousreply 907/27/2016

He's a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 1007/27/2016

He's a horrible campaign manager. Hillary is doing great despite all the headless chickens around her.

by Anonymousreply 1107/27/2016

Let's keep it on the important issues, Does he have a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 1207/27/2016

Not important if he's a bottom, R12.

by Anonymousreply 1307/27/2016

He's so smart, that I think there's really a very small number of guys who could keep up with him intellectually. I don't think I could.

by Anonymousreply 1407/27/2016

Sounds like a tropical fish.

"Hey, just what the heck IS that in your aquarium, anyway, girlfriend?"

"Why, that's the rare and endangered robby mook! Jealous?"

by Anonymousreply 1507/27/2016

Hands. Off. BITCHEEESSSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 1607/27/2016

He just needs someone to rub his shoulders and suck his cock at 2am. No expectations.

I'm available. Text me, Robby!

by Anonymousreply 1707/28/2016

[quote] He's a horrible campaign manager. Hillary is doing great despite all the headless chickens around her.

I disagree. I think this election should be a cakewalk for any Democrat, given the shit show of the GOP candidates this year and the fact that the polls have been relatively close goes to show you how lackluster her campaign has been so far. If anything, I think that she or Huma, or whoever is in her little coterie of the "trusted ones" want to run the show themselves thinking they are smarter than everybody else in the room, including the people who specialize in running successful campaigns and polishing the image of the candidate. Hell, if I were her, I would even consider hiring former GOP image makers who would know exactly how the other half thinks. This poor guy probably does whatever they tell him to do.

by Anonymousreply 1807/28/2016

He's so cute and just has to be a bottom. As a top, I refuse to imagine him as anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2016

R5 do you really think he has an anus?

by Anonymousreply 2007/31/2016

I certainly wouldn't be interested in him while he's running a campaign. I am sure he is very comfortable being a super-asshole (which is what you want in a campaign manager) but not as a romantic interest.

He most likely is a versatile bottom, most of these types are.

by Anonymousreply 2107/31/2016

I've been in public policy for 15 years and my guess is that Mook is fine, even nice, but people like him have what I call the Super Cunt-Asshole-Jerk Switch that can pop on like a light and you don't want to be in the room when that happens. Its important to know that the candidate/politician did the same thing to him as well.

by Anonymousreply 2207/31/2016

How do you guys know he's an asshole? He seems like a sweetheart in the photos and interviews I've seen. Sweet face.

by Anonymousreply 2307/31/2016

does he use a fleet enema?

by Anonymousreply 2407/31/2016

We need to see dick and ass pics to make an accurate assessment.

by Anonymousreply 2507/31/2016

Normally I like him because he's a dork, but he's probably too fem for me on a long-term basis.

by Anonymousreply 2607/31/2016

He's nerdy like Steve Kornacki the other DL favorite. If they got together it would be a big Nerd fest.

by Anonymousreply 2707/31/2016

Saw him on Rachel Maddow yesterday. Very cute. I don't accept he's an asshole. You can't hide that if you are-see Donald Trump.

Also I think he's doing a good job with Hillary's campaign. She's ahead in all the swing states even if some are closer than others. I feel her campaign is very disciplined. There's no stories about infighting and there's no sense of panic. They just do what they need to do like when Bernie Sanders was creeping up in the polls in California, they started doing ads there. I think if Trump starts surging back they'll be prepared to respond.

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2016

He is adorable, isn't he? Would love to see a full body shot of him as opposed to just always from the waist up. Bet he has a really cute, tight little butt.

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2016

R29 like most other nerds he looks better fully clothed.

by Anonymousreply 3008/20/2016

R29 you think he has a butthole?

by Anonymousreply 3108/20/2016

Yes it is R13. We tops like something to play with as well while we're plowing someone. So if he's a bottom, hope he has a big LEAKY dick.

by Anonymousreply 3208/20/2016

Since the campaign has Robby found love?

by Anonymousreply 3304/15/2019

Hey guys, you do realize he is the reason we have President Trump?

by Anonymousreply 3404/15/2019

Note the posts above about how he's super competent and HRC is definitely going to win.

by Anonymousreply 3504/15/2019

[quote]Hey guys, you do realize he is the reason we have President Trump?

Robby is Russian ?

by Anonymousreply 3604/15/2019

Incompetent loser.

by Anonymousreply 3704/15/2019

Has he been Vince Fostered yet?

by Anonymousreply 3804/15/2019

Seems to me he is largely responsible - he did not send Hillary into the key states that Trump won. Bill kept telling them they needed to go into these states but Robby had his spreadsheets that said otherwise and basically told Bill to butt out.

by Anonymousreply 3904/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!