Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robby Mook: Who's his boyfriend?

Because I volunteer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2019 4:20 PM

Right now I don't think he has any free time for a boyfriend.

[quote] Mook “proudly tells staffers and donors alike that he is ‘really, really cheap.’ Like second-hand furniture and no-cab-rides cheap.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2016 2:16 AM

It's fine to be frugal but being a cheapskate, as in not tipping properly, is a character flaw.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2016 2:23 AM

I read where Mook was making Hillary's campaign staffers take the bus if they needed to travel from NYC to DC. And that he was making Hillary fly commercial more than she did in 2008 when she only used private jets.

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2016 2:35 AM

[quote]Right now I don't think he has any free time for a boyfriend.

Seriously, he is running a presidential campaign. It is not some 9-5 job, it consumes your entire life. Unlike closeted actors who say that bullshit, he really wouldn't have time to date right now.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2016 3:13 AM

i would still sniff and lick his anus

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2016 3:20 AM

He's a JERK.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2016 3:24 AM

Explain, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2016 3:25 AM

I would expect so r6. No one wants a "nice" strategist or campaign manager. If he is good at his job he has to have some shark in him.

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2016 3:26 AM

He's so cute and smart

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2016 3:27 AM

He's a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2016 3:28 AM

He's a horrible campaign manager. Hillary is doing great despite all the headless chickens around her.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2016 3:36 AM

Let's keep it on the important issues, Does he have a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2016 4:09 AM

Not important if he's a bottom, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2016 4:14 AM

He's so smart, that I think there's really a very small number of guys who could keep up with him intellectually. I don't think I could.

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2016 4:30 AM

Sounds like a tropical fish.

"Hey, just what the heck IS that in your aquarium, anyway, girlfriend?"

"Why, that's the rare and endangered robby mook! Jealous?"

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2016 4:35 AM

Hands. Off. BITCHEEESSSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2016 4:43 AM

He just needs someone to rub his shoulders and suck his cock at 2am. No expectations.

I'm available. Text me, Robby!

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2016 3:30 PM

[quote] He's a horrible campaign manager. Hillary is doing great despite all the headless chickens around her.

I disagree. I think this election should be a cakewalk for any Democrat, given the shit show of the GOP candidates this year and the fact that the polls have been relatively close goes to show you how lackluster her campaign has been so far. If anything, I think that she or Huma, or whoever is in her little coterie of the "trusted ones" want to run the show themselves thinking they are smarter than everybody else in the room, including the people who specialize in running successful campaigns and polishing the image of the candidate. Hell, if I were her, I would even consider hiring former GOP image makers who would know exactly how the other half thinks. This poor guy probably does whatever they tell him to do.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2016 3:40 PM

He's so cute and just has to be a bottom. As a top, I refuse to imagine him as anything else.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2016 7:28 PM

R5 do you really think he has an anus?

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2016 7:34 PM

I certainly wouldn't be interested in him while he's running a campaign. I am sure he is very comfortable being a super-asshole (which is what you want in a campaign manager) but not as a romantic interest.

He most likely is a versatile bottom, most of these types are.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2016 7:50 PM

I've been in public policy for 15 years and my guess is that Mook is fine, even nice, but people like him have what I call the Super Cunt-Asshole-Jerk Switch that can pop on like a light and you don't want to be in the room when that happens. Its important to know that the candidate/politician did the same thing to him as well.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2016 7:59 PM

How do you guys know he's an asshole? He seems like a sweetheart in the photos and interviews I've seen. Sweet face.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2016 8:00 PM

does he use a fleet enema?

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2016 8:04 PM

We need to see dick and ass pics to make an accurate assessment.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2016 9:04 PM

Normally I like him because he's a dork, but he's probably too fem for me on a long-term basis.

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2016 9:06 PM

He's nerdy like Steve Kornacki the other DL favorite. If they got together it would be a big Nerd fest.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2016 9:11 PM

Saw him on Rachel Maddow yesterday. Very cute. I don't accept he's an asshole. You can't hide that if you are-see Donald Trump.

Also I think he's doing a good job with Hillary's campaign. She's ahead in all the swing states even if some are closer than others. I feel her campaign is very disciplined. There's no stories about infighting and there's no sense of panic. They just do what they need to do like when Bernie Sanders was creeping up in the polls in California, they started doing ads there. I think if Trump starts surging back they'll be prepared to respond.

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2016 4:04 AM

He is adorable, isn't he? Would love to see a full body shot of him as opposed to just always from the waist up. Bet he has a really cute, tight little butt.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2016 4:22 AM

R29 like most other nerds he looks better fully clothed.

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2016 9:47 PM

R29 you think he has a butthole?

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2016 9:52 PM

Yes it is R13. We tops like something to play with as well while we're plowing someone. So if he's a bottom, hope he has a big LEAKY dick.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2016 9:55 PM

Since the campaign has Robby found love?

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2019 3:44 PM

Hey guys, you do realize he is the reason we have President Trump?

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2019 3:49 PM

Note the posts above about how he's super competent and HRC is definitely going to win.

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote]Hey guys, you do realize he is the reason we have President Trump?

Robby is Russian ?

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2019 3:57 PM

Incompetent loser.

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2019 4:13 PM

Has he been Vince Fostered yet?

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2019 4:15 PM

Seems to me he is largely responsible - he did not send Hillary into the key states that Trump won. Bill kept telling them they needed to go into these states but Robby had his spreadsheets that said otherwise and basically told Bill to butt out.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2019 4:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!