Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elder gay odour

I've noticed that older gay gentlemen have a particular foul odour. It's like a rancid baby's diaper. What's the cause of this?

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 8:23 PM

Elder gays stink like shit.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2016 6:15 AM

It's not them, Linda/Poo Shoes/R1/DUMBvida. That stench is coming from your rotting cunt. All those years wiping back to front have taken a toll.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2016 6:18 AM

That stench is filthy lucre, but you're not here for that, right?

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2016 6:20 AM

R3 Doubtful. Most of the ones I've encountered work menial jobs in retail or as sex workers. It's why Reagan ignored you back in the 1980s. If they actually had money, so many of them would've been saved.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2016 6:26 AM

I'm older and I have more insurance, R4. Sorry 'bout it.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2016 6:30 AM

R5 You're still a faggot. Remember that.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2016 6:31 AM

And yet we all know that he's more attractive than you are, Poo Shoes/DUMBvida/Linda/R6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2016 6:38 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2016 3:34 PM

Yum

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2021 10:50 PM

It's not only gay men, op.

At work, the ladies used to call it "old man smell."

It's just like a bad breath smell that emanates from inside.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2021 10:52 PM

I've been told that the elderly sweat less.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2021 10:52 PM

inane thread

gurl bye

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 10:53 PM

Older people bathe less. Maybe they're afraid of slipping in the tub or something.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 10:56 PM

Setting aside the obvious...

Anosmia is often a side effect of medications.

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2021 11:00 PM

I've noticed this at grocery stores since the Pandemic. People "pop in" to pick up0 a few things and wear a mask, but more and more I am convinced people do not bathe, to put it politely. They don't bother to shower daily and don't even bother to wash their asses. Even when I don't shower, I wash my ass, my armpits, and my face and neck. I brush my teeth. But many many people have just given up. They stink. At my condo, which is basically a high rise, we have a giant water tank and our manager said that with people working from home you'd think the water bill would be high, but instead it went down.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2021 11:01 PM

It's prolly their rancid baby diaper!

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2021 11:09 PM

It's also that elderly tend to wear the same clothes over and over without laundering them. They think it "looks clean" and fail to give it the smell test.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 1:15 AM

Is it worse than the way gaylings smell when they donโ€™t know what hygiene is?

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 1:27 AM

And they drink copious amounts of alcohol at night, which makes your armpits smell like onions right after you get out of the shower! No matter how hard you scrub!!!

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 1:29 AM

i started getting that smell but changed my diet and started working out and it seems I'm now "fresher" and am OCD about clean anus because there is "old man butt" smell.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 1:30 AM

The hormones change in middle age.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 1:50 AM

MY elderly father was only showering once a week. I discovered this after several visits. He finally admitted he was afraid of falling because he had to climb over the bathtub to access the shower. A grab bar was not going to help. Our options were to get him a walk in tub, (which he may not be able to seal properly) or rip out his tub and give him a stand up shower. My sister and I will share the costs and he will get his stand up shower. He is helping us pick out the color of the tile, etc. We ae also going though his closet and dresser to "find" the laundry that needs to be cleaned. He has a nice little condo but is also scared to go to the basement to do the laundry. He knows how, but again, the falling issue worries him. He is 76. (Ma died 6 years ago after a long battle with cancer.) He's in decent health, and his mind is sharp, but he is beginning to conceal his limitations. We're thinking of hiring someone to stop in 3 time as week to help him with laundry, basic house-cleaning and anything else he wants. I'm kind of surprised, because he is not resisting this. You need to really pay attention to aging parents because they won't volunteer information .

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 3:11 PM

That stench is the stench of untreated gender dysphoria.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 3:16 PM

So, R10 (the same account who posted the current thread ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?), you bumped this 2016 troll thread. Why?

That's generally DeFacto's schtick. Are you one of his socks?

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 3:19 PM

Elder gay here. When you no longer have any chance of finding sex partners, you stop giving a shit. No one's going to fuck us even if we smell delicious.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 3:22 PM

PoisonedDragon is an idiotic cunt

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 3:22 PM

I thought when you hit elder status you were supposed to use this soap. Nonenol can start as early as 40 and just picks up from there. Not to be confused with gay elder status that begins between 25 and 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 3:32 PM

I think some old man odor can be dirty hair smell - or a build-up of hair products and dirty hair.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 3:44 PM

So much hate comes from within the community. How can we expect straight people to accept us when we tear each other down.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 3:51 PM

MARY ^

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 3:54 PM

R24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 8:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!