Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nico Tortorella Says He's Sexually Fluid, Has 'Never Been in Any Sort of Closet'

Nico Tortorella, well known for his role on TV Land’s Younger, revealed to Page Six that he is sexually fluid.

“I’ve never been in any sort of closet…I was never really in the house,” the 27-year-old actor said. “I think it’s one thing to hide…and it’s one thing to come out of the closet in a public statement. But I’ve always done me and never been shy…and have been vocal about it. It’s just a fluidity…We’re all kind of moving into this one situation.”

Nico is reportedly in a relationship with a female right now, though he did not give any more details.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 21, 2020 1:09 AM

Sexaully fluid is one of the the biggest bullshit terms in a world of a lot of bullshit terms. If you want to say you are bisexual, then say you are freakin bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2016 8:08 PM

Nothing sets the elderqueeren off like someone saying they are sexually fluid.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2016 8:17 PM

Gotta say I found him cute on that very stupid and silly show.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2016 8:18 PM

I'm craving some sexual fluid right about now, so get your big fat Italian cock over here, Mr. Tortorella!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2016 8:19 PM

He's Italian, so you know he's packing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2016 8:25 PM

Sexually fluid is the biggest bullshit SJW term since non-binary

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2016 8:28 PM

If the "female" is Kyle Krieger, then yes, the Post got it right.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2016 9:04 PM

The only thing surprise to be found in that article is that he's currently dating a woman.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2016 9:25 PM

He's clearly never been within 50 feet of a comb.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2016 9:35 PM

Hunter&Game - anyone seen it? I haven't

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2016 9:44 PM

When someone claims to be sexually "fluid", I want to douse them with lighter fluid.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2016 9:46 PM

Or other fluids in purdy Miss Tortorella's case.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2016 9:52 PM

It's the new heteroflexible. By the way, rumors started on him with his gay kiss a few years ago on tv. I would suck him off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2016 10:05 PM

Tortorella has vitiligo?

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2016 10:07 PM

This guy is such a turnoff, despite his very hot body. Narcissism this rampant is just a boner killer.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2016 10:07 PM

In the gif at R5, is he saying, "We'll beat you up, so what's up?"

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2016 10:09 PM

R15 and yet in most roles he doesn't come off as a narcissist, at all. Does that mean he's a good actor? I want to see this movie cause reviews were good.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2016 10:10 PM

I've watched his interviews and he seems down to earth to me. What sucks is how many of these actors seem to be using words like "fluid" to describe their sexual orientation. Not gay or bi but "fluid". Just seems weasel word"ish" to me.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2016 10:15 PM

R17, I don't think one has to do with the other. Many good actors can make you believe they're something when they're totally the opposite. It's how so many bitchy actresses have become "America's Sweetheart" over the years, etc. Yes, actually Nico is vry good on Younger and his character is very appealing. But his character is rambling off at the mouth about being sexually fluid and stopping every 15 seconds to arrange his pit hair just so for a new selfie.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2016 10:15 PM

R17 do you think he is gay baiting (serious question)

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2016 10:17 PM

Not R17, but I don't think he is.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2016 10:19 PM

Maybe he's saying, "We beefed up, so what's up?"

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2016 10:24 PM

Well he doesn't really have a career yet so why should he come out as gay if he is gay. And that generation REALLY uses such silly terms and we all know out gay young actors are shooting themselves a bit in the foot, career wise. At the very least they should have a big foot in the door before they go all nelly.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2016 10:25 PM

R23 I have seen this with so many actors of his generation. Jaden Smith is apparently gender fluid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2016 10:29 PM

He did an impersonation of everyone on RuPaul's Drag Race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2016 10:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2016 10:30 PM

I'm as gay as they come, but I will now be "sexually fluid" to piss off the elderqueeren. Just mind your own business fatties.

by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2016 10:33 PM

That's not coming out at R26, that's pulling a "Nick Jonas."

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2016 10:35 PM

R28 so true! I think Nico is gay baiting. I could be wrong but it just feels that way.

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2016 10:36 PM

Sexual fluidity is dull! Dull! Dull!

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2016 10:37 PM

I'd be interested in his fluid, particularly the of the whitish, milky type.

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2016 10:39 PM

I vote slipping fluidly directly to big fag. But I can't tell with the really hip show biz heteros they can really bust the gaydar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2016 10:40 PM

I went to high school with Nico at New Trier HS outside of Chicago. He's got a REALLY big dick and had no problem showing it off in the locker room. I always thought he was gay so this does not shock me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2016 10:53 PM

Because I needed yet another reason to like him, R33? You're just mean!

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2016 10:55 PM

R33 if I can find some pics from my yearbook I am going to post. I know people don't like what he's saying with the fluid shit but Nico is a very nice guy. He used to wear Blackhawks shirts and jeans to school. New Trier is a stuck up school where the kids dress all preppy. He never acted like that. At least when I knew him.

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2016 10:59 PM

Nico needs to show his dong.

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2016 11:05 PM

[quote]Jaden Smith is apparently gender fluid.

Actually, I think Jaden Smith is SPECIES fluid.

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2016 11:14 PM

I want to keep his sexual fluid container in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2016 11:23 PM

Does anyone else feel that whenever one of these nobodies wants to announce they are 'fluid', they are always in a relationship with a woman? Never getting a good big cock in their ass off a boyfriend, or publicly doing the gay.

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2016 11:41 PM

Does he menstruate?

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2016 11:44 PM

He was so hot with Adan Canto on the first season of The Following.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2016 11:54 PM

Anyone with gaydar can see this guy is gay a mile away. Let's be real now.

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2016 11:56 PM

[quote]I went to high school with Nico at New Trier HS outside of Chicago. He's got a REALLY big dick and had no problem showing it off in the locker room.

You saw it hard? Did he shave his bush?

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2016 1:30 AM

Sexually fluid? He doesnt even comb his hair!

by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2016 1:48 AM

So he's straight but sucked D on the casting couch.

Right.

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2016 1:58 AM

R43 I just saw it in the locker room during senior year. Maybe a dozen times or so? Not hard but he's really big with girth (soda can). I don't remember if he shaved his bush but I'll tell you that it was thick enough to take my eyes away from that area. Super hot chest and ass too.

by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2016 1:58 AM

I'm feeling the need to see that peen.

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2016 2:22 AM

This man is one of the real heroes of the world. He is intent on making the world a better place for all of us.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2016 2:24 AM

So not length then, r46?

by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2016 2:39 AM

R49 I don't remember it being super long but more mega girth. Best example I could find

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2016 3:14 AM

Aren't all actors (the male ones, anyway) basically bisexual? I do remember hearing that they are.

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2016 3:26 AM

if he is sexually fluid he really should seek medical advice. There are panties and other type of things that can help. It's great he's being open about this and I wish him every success in his "sexual fluidity "

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2016 3:36 AM

R43 I've heard he's massive too from a contact I have who does makeup at TV Land. She has told me it's is absolutely Jared Leto (her term) huge. So I'm taking what you are saying as confirmation because it lines up almost exactly as she described it. Was he a jock in high school? He strikes me as someone who would like that.

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2016 3:37 AM

Also odd how these nobodies always have a 'huge' dick, according to their fans/PR shills, and how the tiny world of Datalounge always has a resident 'I was in high school with him and repeatedly saw him naked' commenter. What are the chances of that?

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2016 7:10 AM

////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2016 7:16 AM

My mouth is watering even as I type.

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2016 7:24 AM

Another tattoo addict.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2016 7:28 AM

Are those freak show tattoos on the show real?

by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2016 7:41 AM

LOL bisexuals, your term is too toxic for these D list celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2016 7:48 AM

he doesn't ever show any basket.

by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2016 8:25 AM

Are we not going to mention his response to his coming out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2016 3:09 PM

Isn't he so evolved and above labels. Except labels describe a real thing. No your sexuality is not so unique and special you are above labels. Either you are attracted to men, women or both. It isn't that complicated.

by Anonymousreply 62June 23, 2016 3:10 PM

I wonder what Noah Galvin makes of all of this.

by Anonymousreply 63June 23, 2016 4:05 PM

Who do you think listed Nico as his "magically be on your knees in front of" guy, R63?

by Anonymousreply 64June 23, 2016 4:19 PM

Fucking pussy bullshit, r63

by Anonymousreply 65June 23, 2016 4:23 PM

"sexually fluid" is a label, whatever "sexually fluid" means.

by Anonymousreply 66June 23, 2016 4:54 PM

R66 is that that difficult to comprehend?

It means fluid...like liquid it can pour either way, into our out of the glass.

by Anonymousreply 67June 23, 2016 8:13 PM

Nico stamped the response at R61 with niconiconico which he has tattooed on his pelvis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 23, 2016 11:02 PM

"Sexually fluid" doesn't sound like a declaration of sexual orientation as much as an escape route.

by Anonymousreply 69June 23, 2016 11:08 PM

Sexual fluid is when it escapes, yes.

by Anonymousreply 70June 23, 2016 11:12 PM

Is Santorum sexually fluid, too?

by Anonymousreply 71June 23, 2016 11:23 PM

[quote]"Sexually fluid" doesn't sound like a declaration of sexual orientation as much as an escape route.

Nonsense. Sexually fluid certainly doesn't mean 100 % straight.

by Anonymousreply 72June 23, 2016 11:28 PM

Dear r72, how did you manage to interpret my comment as believing that "sexually fluid" suggests "100% straight"?

by Anonymousreply 73June 23, 2016 11:44 PM

Nico's basket. You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 23, 2016 11:49 PM

It looks fine but not especially big. Maybe he has to helicopter it to bring it out a bit.

by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2016 11:52 PM

I think that poster took "escape route" to mean that Nico is trying to escape LGBT stigma

by Anonymousreply 76June 23, 2016 11:53 PM

I get the feeling that Kyle is the ex who will not go quietly.

by Anonymousreply 77June 23, 2016 11:54 PM

[quote]Dear [R72], how did you manage to interpret my comment as believing that "sexually fluid" suggests "100% straight"?

Your talk of him taking an escape route makes it sound like he didn't come out as bi when in fact he did. It's not an escape route. The term bisexual has been vilified so much that no wonder many people nowadays refuse to use it.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2016 12:13 AM

The world's handsomest BS artist....fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2016 12:17 AM

[quote]Your talk of him taking an escape route makes it sound like he didn't come out as bi when in fact he did.

No. If he wanted to come out as bi he would've said he's bi. He very intentionally did not use that term. He hasn't come out as bi anymore than a guy who says "I just haven't met the right girl yet" has come out as gay.

[quote]It's not an escape route.

"Fluid" is inconstant. "Bisexual" is fixed. If he's had persistent attraction to men and women and he's describing himself as "fluid" rather than "bi," then he's using the term "fluid" as a way of hiding his orientation and making it easier to ESCAPE criticism because bigots can't even figure out what the fuck he's talking about other than he probably likes to suck cock but at least he has the decency (from the bigot's perspective) to not openly claim it with a clear label like "gay" or "bi."

[quote] The term bisexual has been vilified so much that no wonder many people nowadays refuse to use it.

If running away from the bisexual label were a good way of fighting that vilification, bisexuals would be the most accepted people on earth.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2016 12:24 AM

Thanks for the shot R74. He's got a nice basket..... and everything else, young man. Fat cock, that's clear. But he's going to miss that pool, ouch.

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2016 12:28 AM

R80, everybody understands that sexually fluid means bisexual, or gay if they want to leave room for interpretation. You sound like an average bi-hater so of course you're not happy with people calling themselves sexually fluid either. Or not, who the hell knows. I don't understand what you're on about really. Like I wrote earlier no one thinks a sexually fluid person is 100 % straight.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2016 12:35 AM

I don't think bigots would view his stance as anything approaching decency. They have no appreciation of nuance. He's a homo, plain and simple.

The fluid term is more for the liberal types who are nevertheless not above being disappointed that they're crush is gay or not above viewing bisexuals as greedy, unreliable etc.

"Fluid" allows them to think of babbling brooks joining to form a river of elemental love. No pesky stranger dicks or vaginas to get in the way of their "pure" love fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2016 12:38 AM

Put aside your cynicism, it's easy to see "gay" has too much baggage. No matter how many pride marches, tearful hugs from familys and relatives later, it's still used as put-downs. Something off to the side and not really like everyone "natural".

The best argument is, outside DL, "straight" isn't enough for knowing someone. You still want to talk to them, find out more about what they've done, are doing, will do. A straight person had a history, somewhere to go, people he supports, loves and hates. He has hobbies you can't tell from "straight" - outside of DL;D

But "gay" covers all of that - outside DL, or not. Someone who's gay is just gay. Nobody cares what they think, feel, went through in the past, is doing now, plans for the future. People don't waste time figuring out someone's other qualities and interests. They are simply interested in figuring out "gay or not?" - and once they get their answer, that's ALL there is to know about the person.

In these terms, "fluid" is like moving a few inches squared, even cubed, away from "gay". They want to be seen as fuller person.

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2016 1:01 AM

[quote]I don't think bigots would view his stance as anything approaching decency

You are naive about bigots. They appreciate hypocrisy and hiding. It's why efforts to out Republican closet cases never go anywhere. Of course they all know Lindsey Graham is gay, but he's respectable as he can be by hiding it.

I'm not biphobic. And I believe there are people whose sexuality could accurately be described as fluid. But using "sexually fluid" as a substitute for "bisexual" is just giving homophobes plausible deniability. A person may benefit from that individually, but they're doing so at the cost of broader acceptance of bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2016 1:05 AM

Apparently, Nico was dating another YTer pre Kyle - someone called "La Demi", who is supposedly trans but was gender non identified when they date. I say supposedly because I don't know her at all bar watching one of her vids.

There's a video on La Demi's channel of her with Nico, Nico's ex gf and Nico's ex gf's gf. Makes one's head spin. And La Demi is annoying as fuck

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2016 1:16 AM

So Nico identifying as sexually fluid is comparable to Lindsey Graham?

by Anonymousreply 87June 24, 2016 1:17 AM

I do not want to taste Miss Lindsey's sexual fluid EVER.

by Anonymousreply 88June 24, 2016 1:20 AM

R33 was he cut or not cut? How large do you think he is when he's hard?

by Anonymousreply 89June 24, 2016 3:49 AM

A lot of gay men and lesbians can be extremely biphobic. When someone says that they're "sexually fluid" to me that means that they're into barebacking and watersports, or that they have a lot of internalized biphobia and will use any term to avoid actually coming out as bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2016 3:56 AM

Bisexuality is basically where you have the capacity to be both sexually and emotionally attracted to someone of either sex. Basically you can fall in love with a man or woman. Sexually fluid means you are either gay or straight emotionally, but sexually it's basically anything goes. This is why I think Kyle is upset, he developed feelings for this guy, but he wasn't into it for the long-haul.

by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2016 4:12 AM

I don't know about his "fluidity," but I do know he is unable to portray a convincing heterosexual man on screen.

by Anonymousreply 92June 24, 2016 11:05 AM

In other words.. If Nico has the desire for either pussy or cock that night then he goes with it.. Nothing to see here folks.. Move along.. Move along..

by Anonymousreply 93June 24, 2016 11:21 AM

[quote]Bisexuality is basically where you have the capacity to be both sexually and emotionally attracted to someone of either sex. Basically you can fall in love with a man or woman. Sexually fluid means you are either gay or straight emotionally, but sexually it's basically anything goes. This is why I think Kyle is upset, he developed feelings for this guy, but he wasn't into it for the long-haul.

This makes absolutely no sense. You just wrote the same thing for both bisexuality and sexually fluid. You're retarded.

by Anonymousreply 94June 24, 2016 11:26 AM

You are all overthinking this. "Sexually fluid" is what a young aspiring actor says to avoid being pinned down. And its also one of the "non binary" terms so popular with his generation.

Nico Tortorella doesn't have a university degree in semiotics or any subject, at all. He's not the sharpest blade in the block but he's pretty and cheerful and so far as I can see an adept performer. The person above who says he's not a "convincing" hetero. WTF. I watched the first season of Younger and never for one started to wonder if that actor playing the tattoo artist was gay. He seemed absolutely typical and well-cast for the (stereotypical) role of a simpleton Brooklyn hipster dude with pretty face.

Now I see his Drag Race gifs, I see another side of him.

Seems like he isn't going through his early career with beards so in my opinion it isn't all that important he says he's gay or bi and especially if he is bi.

by Anonymousreply 95June 24, 2016 11:35 AM

Since when are Italians necessarily packing?

Never.

by Anonymousreply 96June 24, 2016 3:14 PM

[quote]Since when are Italians necessarily packing?

Since when is any group of people necessarily packing? The reality is it is always a silly statement. Some guys are hung, most are not.

by Anonymousreply 97June 24, 2016 3:16 PM

Listen, who am I to judge how you refer to your sexuality. However, describing yourself as "Sexually Fluid" confirms that you're a pretty much an asshole. If gender isn't an issue why not just say that? And if you get called on it, just say that you're not into labels. Oh, wait. That's not nearly as cool saying, "Hey man, you can't box me, I'm sexually fluid! See, look at my hair!"

I can't...with young people nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2016 3:36 PM

[quote]"Hey man, you can't box me, I'm sexually fluid! See, look at my hair!"

It really is this pathetic need of wanting to seem so cool and above it all. They know if they just say if they are say bisexual it will seem so pedestrian, and it doesn't capture just how "cool" and "unique" of a person they are.

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2016 3:42 PM

Whenever someone talks about not being into labels, I look at them exactly as I would look at an adult explaining to me why he has training wheels on his bike.

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2016 3:45 PM

R91 is wrong. Bisexual can mean only sexual activity with both genders.

There doesn't even have to be much physical attraction.

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2016 3:47 PM

So to the person who saw his cock - does he have a nice big hairy ass?

by Anonymousreply 102June 24, 2016 3:49 PM

"Sexually fluid" is what a fag actor calls himself so he doesn't lose his female fan base.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2016 3:50 PM

Yeah r91's definition is complete bullshit. Literally taken straight from wikipedia

[quote]Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females

It's a very simple and great term, that for some reason everyone bends over backwards to try to avoid using. There is nothing wrong with labels, they describe real things, and bisexual is a self-evident label.

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2016 3:52 PM

IFHH but tha 'do in OPs pic is tragic. He's channeling Wilma Flintstone!

by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2016 3:55 PM

He looks like a Who from Whoville with that hair!

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2016 4:01 PM

Sexually fluid--someone caught with their pants down with a guy but has a large female fan base that his management doesn't want him to alienate and a way for him to appear attainable to said fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2016 4:07 PM

This dude is straight up gay and was probably closeted to many people in his life for some time. He doesn't want to look like he was ever in denial or a hypocrite so he says he is fluid and always has been. Anyone who watches a video of him with KK sees two queens talking about drag queens, hair, etc etc. He's not even a "butch" fluid. Dude is femme.

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2016 4:08 PM

[quote]Dude is femme.

"Dude" is so fucking hot, who gives a shit? (But points for spelling "femme" correctly.)

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2016 4:11 PM

[quote]Since when are Italians necessarily packing?

Have you ever look at the stats, dope face? Studies have been done country to country.

by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2016 4:25 PM

R109 you can have him. Aesthetically he is definitely attractive but his "femme" act doesn't sync up with me. Kinda loses the appeal. And then when said person claims to also love the puss, it just reads as false. He may think he is bi or sexually fluid, and this is extremely presumptive and judgemental, but there is no way that dude is plowing pussy and loving it and simultaneously making a girl orgasm. Nope. This dude wants to watch drag race while sitting on a stiffy. My point is, it reads as a level of denial or hiding and that is NOT hot but being a pussy in itself. This will backfire.

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2016 4:30 PM

You think too hard, R111, and use 100 words when 25 would do.

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2016 4:37 PM

Okay so if bisexual means only sexual activity with both genders then sexually fluid is a good describe for being able to have both a physical and emotional relationship with both genders. Much like homosexual is only sexual activity with someone of the same gender, and gay/lesbian describes someone that is able to have both a physical and emotional relationship with someone of the same gender. That is what I get from your response r101. Bisexual is to sexually fluid like homosexual is to gay/lesbian. That is if people here actually believe he's in a relationship with the hair guy. But that was never confirmed. What was confirmed is that he's been (and is) in a relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2016 5:12 PM

You have to be fucking kidding me r91/r113. You sound crazy. I assume you are just some straight woman trying to talk out of your ass?

by Anonymousreply 114June 24, 2016 5:47 PM

I really don't care. I always thought that people were joking when they said that people on this site believed that bisexuality doesn't exist. If he says he's sexually fluid, then he's sexually fluid. It means whatever he wants it to mean. I honestly had never heard of this guy, much like most of the actors DL is obsessed with.

by Anonymousreply 115June 24, 2016 5:56 PM

[quote] If he says he's sexually fluid, then he's sexually fluid. It means whatever he wants it to mean.

That isn't how the world works. Or at least it isn't supposed to. This making up your own words and definitions and such a special snowflake mentality.

[quote] I always thought that people were joking when they said that people on this site believed that bisexuality doesn't exist.

People who want to use terms like "sexually fluid" are the ones denying bisexuality. The real question is why are they so terrified of that word?

by Anonymousreply 116June 24, 2016 6:00 PM

Well at someone point someone had to come up with the word gay. I can also guarantee you that some people thought that there is no such thing as gay. People can use whatever label or non-label label that they want, or can come up with a new way to describe themselves. I would have no problem calling him bisexual, I know plenty of people who self-identify as bisexual. However, this kid didn't label himself as such, so I won't call him bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 117June 24, 2016 6:06 PM

"Bisexual" is a term that would give the impression to his female fan base that he's fucked a man, or been fucked. That's not an impression a D list actor wants to give. "Sexually fluid" is a very ambiguous term no ones really sure what exactly it means.

by Anonymousreply 118June 24, 2016 6:11 PM

Arguing over whether there's such a thing as "sexual fluidity" or "bisexuality" is boring.

But Nico, do keep the sexual fluid flowing.

by Anonymousreply 119June 24, 2016 6:11 PM

R96 it's a stereotype about Italian, or Southern Italian men at least.

by Anonymousreply 120June 24, 2016 7:52 PM

Where's the person who went to school with him and saw his cock?

by Anonymousreply 121June 25, 2016 12:04 AM

R121 me a Nd he's cut

by Anonymousreply 122June 25, 2016 5:40 AM

What's his ass like?

by Anonymousreply 123June 26, 2016 1:39 AM

It doesn't bear comparison to Kyle's, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 124June 26, 2016 1:42 AM

You saw Kyle's cock, R124? Show or tell.

by Anonymousreply 125June 26, 2016 1:43 AM

Ass, Rose. Ass.

by Anonymousreply 126June 26, 2016 1:45 AM

Who cares about ass, whichever character you expect me to remember you are, R126?

by Anonymousreply 127June 26, 2016 1:47 AM

I care about reading comprehension. Take a lesson or two.

by Anonymousreply 128June 26, 2016 2:08 AM

R122 asked about his cock, R128. Twice, actually. I didn't even see your "ass" comment. Because it is an "ass" comment, and I could not care less about ass. Comprehend that.

by Anonymousreply 129June 26, 2016 2:15 AM

Fluidly un (re-?) coupling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 26, 2016 11:33 PM

Please. The only thing fluid about this queen is the cum oozing out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 131July 31, 2016 8:07 AM

He's a hottie but not sure what's up with that hair. It looks like he just took some big curlers out.

by Anonymousreply 132July 31, 2016 8:15 AM

Nico's ex throws some shade at him starting at 1:34...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 31, 2016 8:23 AM

I knew what i was getting into before I watched that video, but I did it anyway. I'm a masochistic.

by Anonymousreply 134July 31, 2016 10:13 AM

Sexy fluid = he's gotten his dick sucked by another male while under the influence of a fluid called alcohol.

He does not fuck dudes and will soon have his spawn with a willing female, just like rest of them. NEXT

by Anonymousreply 135July 31, 2016 8:16 PM

Dont be crude dude

by Anonymousreply 136July 31, 2016 8:26 PM

How do we know that he's his ex?

by Anonymousreply 137August 1, 2016 8:26 PM

That queen at r133 is absolutely unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 138August 1, 2016 8:36 PM

I want to set his hair on fire.

by Anonymousreply 139August 1, 2016 8:38 PM

34. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/03 **#3** The bosses at this TV Land show have told the male star of one of their shows to tone down his romance with his YouTube star boyfriend. The relationship also makes one of his female co-stars uncomfortable. A bit homophobic she is. TV Land show: "Younger" Male star: Nico Tortorella YouTube star boyfriend: Kyle Krieger Female co-star: Hilary Duff

by Anonymousreply 140August 1, 2016 9:06 PM

Nico NOW says he's BISEXUAL... was scared to say he was BI because it's such a stigma in the gay community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 4, 2016 2:21 AM

Sure NIco.

by Anonymousreply 142November 4, 2016 2:51 AM

R141 This guy is such a narcissistic, new age flake but the internalized homophobia is still very strong. The key paragraph in that ridiculously long, meandering article is this:

"He says it’s why he sees himself with a woman even though he has dated men, and why he identifies more with the feminine than the masculine. In that way, his identity is less flexible than he’d like it to be. “Ultimately, in my fluidity, at the end of the day I never could see myself marrying a man,” he said. “I could never see myself having kids with a man. I don’t even like hanging out with dudes for the most part.”

Typical bisexual - women are for love, marriage and relationships and men are just for sex...

Then there is this creepy part where he has sex with a gay male friend to "make him feel better" Huh?

"For Tortorella, sexual acts or desires don’t necessarily line up with specific identities. Just because you have sex with a man, for example, it doesn’t make you gay. Tortorella realized he saw sexuality differently after his first sexual experience with another man in high school: One of his best friends was gay, but had a hard time accepting it. “This is going to sound fucked, but I knew that he was really struggling. And I was like, Look, if I hook up with him, maybe it will make things easier for him,” Tortorella remembers. “We hooked up. There was no assplay at all. It was just dick-to-mouth here. He was shaken up about it and I was like, ‘It’s fine. What happened last night doesn’t make you the person that you are. Why are you putting so much weight on it?’ And when that happened, I was like, Oh, I’m thinking about this differently than everyone else is thinking about it.”

Just shoot this asshole now...this isn't progress - this is just the same old internalized homophobia with extra loads of New Age bullshit...

by Anonymousreply 143November 4, 2016 3:42 AM

Seriously gives bisexuals a bad name.

What an ass.

by Anonymousreply 144November 4, 2016 3:48 AM

Both Kyle and he are "recovering addicts" - that must have made Kyle the ultimate pity suck for Nico - definitely no fucking though because he made it clear - NO ANAL!

by Anonymousreply 145November 4, 2016 3:52 AM

You don't think Nico fucked him in the ass?

by Anonymousreply 146November 4, 2016 3:56 AM

He's so full of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 4, 2016 3:58 AM

He deserves credit for walking back the fluid sexuality label and respecting that bisexuality shouldn't just be brushed aside a label because of personal negative associations.

by Anonymousreply 148November 4, 2016 4:02 AM

Sounds like Kyle never stood a chance with Nico's daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 149November 4, 2016 4:03 AM

Fluid my ass. Anyone with a hair style like that is not fluid. And they should be stoned for poor taste.

by Anonymousreply 150November 4, 2016 4:13 AM

He can't seem to get his stories... straight. Only 2 one night stands. Yet he mentions 5 people orgies in his podcast. Of course those five were all close personal friends (eyerool).

by Anonymousreply 151November 4, 2016 4:25 AM

Poor Kyle, this may be the one thing that sends him back to prostitution and drugs.

I do give Nico credit for coming out as Bisexual, but man he reinforces all the fears that gay men have about dating Bisexuals, getting dumped and have your heart broken while the other goes back to women.

by Anonymousreply 152November 4, 2016 5:11 AM

It sounds like Nico wouldn't even date a guy, just fuck them and throw them away.

by Anonymousreply 153November 4, 2016 5:31 AM

[quote]Nico NOW says he's BISEXUAL... was scared to say he was BI because it's such a stigma in the gay community.

Ugh, bisexuals are so tedious. How about looking to the bisexual community for support rather than constantly blaming gay people for everything. Oh, there is no bisexual community? Well, whose fault is that? Take some responsibility for yourselves and stop looking to others to cater to your needs.

by Anonymousreply 154November 6, 2016 3:16 PM

Miss Nico needs to present hole while she's still relevant.

by Anonymousreply 155November 6, 2016 4:07 PM

I actually do give him a lot of credit for saying he is bisexual, and more importantly admitting that he was afraid of using the world bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 156November 6, 2016 8:18 PM

Too bad he has to be an asshole about it.

by Anonymousreply 157November 6, 2016 8:25 PM

"Sexually fluid" means bisexual, but they say they're straight when they're with a chick and that they're gay when they're with a guy because they don't want to deal with any kind of accusations of cheating etc... it's basically a lazy-ass, pussy move to call yourself "fluid". They also want an instant excuse to break up with someone, and "I'm not into you because you're male/female" provides the perfect out--in their opinion, I GUESS.

Sexually Fluid = Temperamental Bisexual

by Anonymousreply 158November 6, 2016 8:39 PM

The worst thing about the article is that his same sex experiences could be read as stemming from the absent father, uncle etc. Rather than that he simply likes the pole and the hole.

That's why his comment that he could make it work no matter what's betweens X's legs irked me a little - like he was trying to de-sex his sexuality. I get why he'd want to do that - people who aren't straight tend to be hypersexualised by straights in discourse, and love is treated like an afterthought or even as absent. But he shouldn't play into that bullshit.

I thought his spoken word piece introducing the Kyle podcast was ballsy in one way - he makes it clear that there's a particular carnality at play when he fucks men, he's not just "making it work" like he's looking past a disability or something to commune with his partner's sexless soul. But he did use the word "sick" - something about two men fucking being almost narcissistic, like fucking one's double... I may have got that wrong, I only listened once through.

The podcast with Eric Rutherford (who leaves Nico in the dust, lookswise) was interesting, particularly the part about his experience as a same sex foster parent. Pretty harrowing stuff.

by Anonymousreply 159November 6, 2016 8:44 PM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 160March 21, 2017 12:49 PM

Gurrrrl, plea....

by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2017 1:31 PM

His narcissism is off the charts. I think he's a gay man without gay voice who wants a female fan base and to keep playing the hot young himbo on Younger and elsewhere. He reminds me of Margaret Cho saying she wasn't gay or straight, just slutty. He's slutty but he thinks it makes him profound.

by Anonymousreply 162April 5, 2017 10:08 AM

He's currently fucking a girl, hon.

by Anonymousreply 163April 5, 2017 10:19 AM

If you say so R163.

by Anonymousreply 164April 5, 2017 10:42 AM

He's no longer with the Russian. I think he may be fucking Ian Daniel, Ellen Page's friend and collaborator.

by Anonymousreply 165April 5, 2017 10:48 AM

Total bae bro

by Anonymousreply 166June 24, 2017 5:31 PM

Someone should throw piss on this narcissistic, hypocritical fame WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 167June 24, 2017 5:54 PM

Wow! This bro is hot! 🔥

by Anonymousreply 168June 24, 2017 5:59 PM

His Menendez brother, Myko (Mike'o) Olivier, is much more handsome, though I get no gay vibes. He's on the World of Wonder podcast on YT and gives no family vibe.

by Anonymousreply 169June 24, 2017 8:52 PM

Agree R169

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 24, 2017 8:53 PM

And what's up with the stupid haircuts???

by Anonymousreply 171June 24, 2017 9:51 PM

They're playing the Menendez brothers

by Anonymousreply 172June 24, 2017 9:53 PM

Darren Star. I'll just leave his name here.

by Anonymousreply 173June 25, 2017 12:54 AM

Yhmmmm

by Anonymousreply 174June 25, 2017 12:57 AM

Love him

by Anonymousreply 175August 4, 2017 6:01 PM

You would.

by Anonymousreply 176August 4, 2017 6:06 PM

Actions speak louder than words.

Always.

by Anonymousreply 177August 4, 2017 6:23 PM

Nico Tortorella opens up about biphobia, ‘Younger’ costar Hillary Duff and his mission of love

Probably my favorite part

[quote]Is it important to you, as an actor, to play straight characters?

Yeah, I think it’s important for me to play the spectrum. To play in the spectrum. Honestly, what makes me different from maybe other people in the community, or even straight people, is that I do that in my waking life all the time. I play on the sexuality spectrum, I play on the gender spectrum, sometimes on an hourly basis, just in my own head. It’s really not even for other people. I can wake up and feel super hyper masculine, super straight one day and then wake up and be a big ol’ queen the next day. It’s equally important to play those roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 13, 2017 5:33 PM

I can't with that cheesy ass rhinoplasty. It reminds me of Calista Flockhart or Haylie Duff. Total clit nose.

by Anonymousreply 179August 13, 2017 10:59 PM

Nico Tortorella Defends Being a Polyamorist: It’s Not ‘So I Can Just Go Out and F— Whoever I Want’

Also he's apparently pansexual now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 14, 2017 3:36 AM

Guys who lie about really being gay or who say they are "fluid" are the main ones who like to cum in the hole with no condom. These types of men are barbaric and dangerous and frequent apps like Grindr. Just cumming in guys and girls, spreading Std's from their urethra Bruh.

by Anonymousreply 181September 14, 2017 3:56 AM

[Quote] Also he's apparently pansexual now.

I wondered about that, after seeing this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 14, 2017 4:02 AM

He looks kinda sexy here, if a little shifty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 14, 2017 4:05 AM

Boy George did the big hat thing better.

by Anonymousreply 184September 14, 2017 4:06 AM

It looks like he uses Ben Stiller's cum as his hair gel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 14, 2017 4:08 AM

[quote]Sexaully fluid is one of the the biggest bullshit terms in a world of a lot of bullshit terms. If you want to say you are bisexual, then say you are freakin bisexual.

You seriously don't get it dude.

by Anonymousreply 186September 14, 2017 4:10 AM

OOOH, get a big whiff of Miss Sexually Fluid at r186!

by Anonymousreply 187September 14, 2017 4:16 AM

According to Wiki, which is the Bible of all Facts, not, anyway, here's what was reported about Nico's sexuality:"Speaking to the New York Post's Page Six in June 2016, Tortorella declared himself to be sexually fluid. He later identified as bisexual in an interview with Vulture on October 30, 2016."

by Anonymousreply 188September 14, 2017 4:29 AM

So he went from sexually fluid to bisexual to pansexual in just over a year? And people still take him seriously?

by Anonymousreply 189September 14, 2017 4:31 AM

If he's dating the trans model, pan seems apt, no?

by Anonymousreply 190September 14, 2017 4:51 AM

Yawn. Of course whenever these lying douchebags 'admit' they like just even a little bit of cock they hide behind a woman.

The guy is a joke and obviously 100 per cent gay.

by Anonymousreply 191September 14, 2017 5:45 AM

Which trans model? Some of those trans model still look like men. They still have strong male jawlines.

Does Nico's trans model still have a cock?

by Anonymousreply 192September 14, 2017 6:16 AM

The one in the glasses a few posts up. She's this week's guest on his podcast. Zenya. Lenya. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 193September 14, 2017 6:45 AM

R192 see r183

by Anonymousreply 194September 14, 2017 6:47 AM

He looks insane and his eyes are very close together...

by Anonymousreply 195September 14, 2017 6:53 AM

I'm just listening to his podcast and he's having visions. He believes he was talking to an angel/woman with 7 people inside of her but she only showed him one form. While she was talking his apartment shook violently twice...

... is this bitch auditioning for Angels in America, coming soon to Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 196September 14, 2017 7:18 AM

HMmmmm

by Anonymousreply 197September 14, 2017 9:21 AM

I can't get past that image Opie posted. WTF!

Ya know, I just woke up and thought...why not have a stylist do this on purpose before a photo is taken. What a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 198September 14, 2017 9:26 AM

Wake me up when he gets a decent haircut

by Anonymousreply 199September 14, 2017 11:49 AM

Wake me up when he's relevant and someone actually cares.

by Anonymousreply 200September 14, 2017 1:06 PM

His hairstyles annoy the hell outta me!!! And the contrived, come hither, faux edgy photographs that he always takes. I wish someone would clock him upside the head!

by Anonymousreply 201September 14, 2017 2:00 PM

He has confirmed that he's no longer sexually fluid, but just sexually identifiable...whatever that means!

by Anonymousreply 202September 14, 2017 2:10 PM

He loves to dance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 14, 2017 2:30 PM

I'm sure I care very deeply about Rico Tortellini.

by Anonymousreply 204September 14, 2017 2:54 PM

He's "bisexual" (or pan or whatever) yet he never seems to have a boyfriend, why is that? It's always girlfriends, straight women or trans women.

by Anonymousreply 205September 14, 2017 3:04 PM

It's his life. Butt out

by Anonymousreply 206September 14, 2017 3:37 PM

He likes to have sex with men, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 207September 14, 2017 3:39 PM

Nah. He was with Kyle Krieger for six months.

by Anonymousreply 208September 14, 2017 3:43 PM

Omg, really??

by Anonymousreply 209September 14, 2017 11:12 PM

He's a fag.

by Anonymousreply 210September 14, 2017 11:20 PM

Gay from outerspace

by Anonymousreply 211September 15, 2017 12:42 AM

R209, you type nasty and effeminate man

by Anonymousreply 212September 15, 2017 1:17 AM

Sorry r209, I meant r210

by Anonymousreply 213September 15, 2017 1:18 AM

Nico's new hairstyle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 15, 2017 2:41 AM

Broken image R214

by Anonymousreply 215September 15, 2017 2:42 AM

Sorry...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 15, 2017 2:44 AM

I actually prefer the broken image

by Anonymousreply 217September 15, 2017 2:49 AM

Is her scalp supposed to be Venice Beach?

by Anonymousreply 218September 15, 2017 3:13 AM

No. This is more recent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 15, 2017 3:17 AM

Oh look. Another picture with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 220September 15, 2017 3:19 AM

So fluid.

by Anonymousreply 221September 15, 2017 3:20 AM

Hes insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 222September 15, 2017 3:23 AM

She's trans, though.

by Anonymousreply 223September 15, 2017 3:36 AM

Fuck this guy and his nose. What a self absorbed cunt. Typical Millenial.

Actually, worse than a typical Millenial. Truly toxic.

by Anonymousreply 224September 15, 2017 4:30 AM

He's up to she-males. Maybe next he'll get an actual boyfriend (and not a cartoon one like the guy above).

by Anonymousreply 225September 15, 2017 4:44 AM

She really is insufferable

by Anonymousreply 226September 15, 2017 4:47 AM

R226, no guys who call dudes by female pronouns are insufferable

by Anonymousreply 227September 15, 2017 12:30 PM

^ good luck changing that. bruh.

by Anonymousreply 228September 15, 2017 5:12 PM

I just avoid annoying peeps like that in real life. It's a nasty affectation.

by Anonymousreply 229September 15, 2017 5:19 PM

He's not straight, gay, or bisexual...he now thinks of himself as "Sexually Ambiguous" as of lately.

Whatever, but I don't think he knows what he is.

by Anonymousreply 230September 17, 2017 3:10 PM

Great for him

by Anonymousreply 231September 17, 2017 3:14 PM

I think he has a beautiful face and funky nose, but he looks like he combs his chest hairs in place.

by Anonymousreply 232September 17, 2017 3:17 PM

I don't like the blond hair but he looks angelic in this lighting. And he doesn't run his mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 26, 2017 1:55 AM

Is Greta Titelman related to Russ Titelman?

by Anonymousreply 234September 26, 2017 1:56 AM

[quote]Oh look. Another picture with a woman.

Does this woman still have a cock?

by Anonymousreply 235September 26, 2017 2:02 AM

She talks about transitioning in Thailand. I doubt she just went for tits.

Anyway, Nico dated another T girl pre Kyle who only recently got tits. You can draw your own conclusions about south of the border.

Either way, he's no stranger to the pole and the hole.

by Anonymousreply 236September 26, 2017 2:16 AM

That hair hat is pretty insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 237September 26, 2017 3:20 AM

Lots of gay, and bi, men seem to like the 'best of both worlds' situation, the trans person, still has their cock and also gets the fake silicone tits, which somehow turns on the gay/bi man.

These gay and bi men are also into the trans person being feminine, but with big functioning cock! I know this because one of my longtime gay male friends was really into these types of trannies when he was much younger. Now he's settled into a LTR with another gay male who is masculine and handsome. My friend was alway sort of twinky in his youth.

Hey, whatever rocks your boat.

This Nico guy seems to be open for anything. He dates bio women and trans women, some who still have their cocks. Nico also has sex with men. Seems he prefers sex with gay men and trannies, but would rather date bio women and will likely settle down with a bio woman one day. I'm a gay man, I sure would not want to be a str8 woman who gets involved with this Nico dude! Too much stress and confusion.

by Anonymousreply 238September 26, 2017 4:27 AM

Prefers sex with gay men and trans? You must be picking that conclusion out of your ass.

On a podcast ep with an ex, the ex said he'd slept with more men than women. Nico's bedpost notches was the opposite ratio. Both guys had had more relationships, i.e. not just fucking, with women.

by Anonymousreply 239September 26, 2017 4:49 AM

[quote]Prefers sex with gay men and trans? You must be picking that conclusion out of your ass.

Nope, not picking a "conclusion" out of my "ass", simply repeating what Nico said. I don't make shit up, never did, I don't now.

Guess you missed his interview on The View. He must change his answers according to the people he's talking to. Nico sounds extremely confused, it must be hell trying to be in a relationship with this type of 'gay' man. There's enough stress in most peoples lives, why get involved with such a person, because he's 'famous'? Screw that nonsense. You can have him!

by Anonymousreply 240September 26, 2017 6:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241September 30, 2017 7:36 PM

Bethany Myers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 14, 2017 3:13 PM

This guy was in Lindsay Lohan's list of 36 male "stars" she fucked.

by Anonymousreply 243December 18, 2017 3:15 AM

Sexually fluid sounds like something a doctor should take a look at, especially if he's been fluid since June, 2016.

by Anonymousreply 244December 18, 2017 4:13 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 245February 9, 2018 3:38 PM

So Miss Tortellini *does* occasionally bathe

by Anonymousreply 246February 12, 2018 7:44 PM

WTF is that hair?

by Anonymousreply 247February 12, 2018 8:03 PM

Kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 248February 12, 2018 10:05 PM

Can you believe she actually PAID for that haircut?! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 249February 13, 2018 1:50 PM

He’s cute but he seems like the type that talks too damn much. I bet he never shuts up. I like my bottoms with quiet introverted intensity.

by Anonymousreply 250February 13, 2018 1:53 PM

^ you KNOW dis bitch be bossy

by Anonymousreply 251February 13, 2018 1:56 PM

Fake couple and Dan Amboyer at the NYSE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 29, 2018 2:33 AM

What on earth is up with all of the pretentious hairdos??

by Anonymousreply 253March 29, 2018 2:54 AM

He’s interesting

by Anonymousreply 254August 7, 2018 9:28 PM

He looks cute in the white blonde hair, was that a year ago, 2017? He's 30 now. I personally don't like young hipster looks on actors over 30. Even if they are gorgeous, its a cloying look. Tortorella is going to end up like Justin Theroux at 46. (Justin being still quite fuckable, but comeon. Jared Ageless Leto would be the worst case scenario.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 7, 2018 9:46 PM

Beautiful man but my god he's a nutjob

by Anonymousreply 256August 7, 2018 9:55 PM

A hot one

by Anonymousreply 257August 7, 2018 10:08 PM

Attention whore

by Anonymousreply 258August 8, 2018 2:24 AM

King of the AWGs. Totally average looks, no talent, obsessed with fame. The lost Kardashian brother.

by Anonymousreply 259August 8, 2018 2:36 AM

I remember him kissing that hot mexican guy in The Following. Didn't knew he was bi.

by Anonymousreply 260August 8, 2018 2:37 AM

He doesn't have to do much on YOUNGER, nice work if you can get it. Take the money and run.

by Anonymousreply 261August 8, 2018 8:40 PM

Those tragic tattoos attest to his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 262August 9, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote]Sexually fluid is one of the the biggest bullshit terms in a world of a lot of bullshit terms. If you want to say you are bisexual, then say you are freakin bisexual.

Just a way playing the "am I or aren't I?" game. Works for some people I guess. I'm assuming rtarded in bed ...

by Anonymousreply 263August 9, 2018 1:30 PM

That woman still looks like a man . Haha so gay this guy . In the closet in the closet. In the closet

by Anonymousreply 264August 10, 2018 7:21 AM

Tiring

by Anonymousreply 265April 15, 2019 10:34 PM

Nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 3, 2019 3:56 AM

I know he's in an open marriage with his lesbian wife, but he can do better.

by Anonymousreply 267July 3, 2019 3:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 3, 2019 4:36 AM

Platform clown shoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 3, 2019 4:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 3, 2019 4:40 AM

Oh wow 😯

by Anonymousreply 271July 3, 2019 2:12 PM

I think he bothers me more than Trump at this point.

by Anonymousreply 272July 3, 2019 2:23 PM

Naw

by Anonymousreply 273July 3, 2019 2:50 PM

Ahhh, he's kind of a...well, you know, douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 274July 3, 2019 3:02 PM

I'm so fucking of Nico's crap

by Anonymousreply 275July 3, 2019 3:28 PM

wake me up when he shows his cock.

by Anonymousreply 276July 3, 2019 3:29 PM

Who keeps reviving this thread every few months? Let it die!

by Anonymousreply 277July 3, 2019 3:36 PM

I'm with R277. When will it go /away/?

by Anonymousreply 278July 3, 2019 3:39 PM

wake me up when he's got a sex tape with a guy

by Anonymousreply 279July 3, 2019 3:41 PM

I bet he's got a hungry musky hole.

by Anonymousreply 280July 3, 2019 4:28 PM

Whoever this person is, he looks like he rubs peanut butter into his hair from OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 281July 3, 2019 6:01 PM

Sexually fluid is the biggest bullshit SJW term since born-that-way and gay-for-pay became a thing

by Anonymousreply 282April 21, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] Nico Tortorella, well known... well, sort of... to some people, I guess... for his role on TV Land’s Younger, revealed to Page Six that he is sexually fluid.

FIFY

by Anonymousreply 283April 21, 2020 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!