Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Television Show Casts That Hated Each Other.

What show casts hated each other the most?

by Anonymousreply 503August 3, 2019 3:59 AM

Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherdn in Moonlighting. Despised each other! Don't forget about Bea and Betty. Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2016 9:53 AM

This topic? Again?

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2016 10:01 AM

Linda Lavin hated by most of her costars especially Diane Ladd and Polly Holliday, though admittedly Ladd is no prize herself.

Susan St James and Jane Curtain, friends at first and St James hated Curtain after she got the Emmy and all the recognition as the funny one.

Kotter and most of his cast. It was later covered up with Jan Smithers's clone, Marcia Strassman, who blamed it on producer James Komack but that was only like a decade after he was dead and couldn't defend himself.

Everyone and Lucille Ball.

Irene Ryan and the rest of the cast, who were jealous of Granny's popularity.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2016 12:17 PM

Cybill vs Bruce Willis

Cybill vs Christine Baranski

Cybill vs Cybill

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2016 12:25 PM

I think the Bea/Betty "feud" is being blown out of proportion. I think Betty probably just rubbed Bea the wrong way for a couple of reasons, but they were probably cordial to one another for the most part; there was no active "feud" that went on.

This kind of thing happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2016 12:38 PM

Prove it re Irene Ryan. NEVER heard of this!

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2016 12:41 PM

The entire cast of Brothers and Sisters hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2016 12:52 PM

[quote]This topic? Again?

C'mon. You must realize by now that certain topics are going to be repeated. While I'm not the OP, I applaud him for at least providing content and a discussion point that is interesting no matter how many times it's been done.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2016 12:53 PM

Stephanie Zimbalist vs. Pierce Brosnan

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2016 12:56 PM

[quote]Susan St James and Jane Curtain, friends at first and St James hated Curtain

Curtin

Curtin

Curtin

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2016 2:31 PM

R3, the fued between Kotter and Strassman was discussed on one of those Inside Stories about WBK. In it, they both said they were played against each other by Komack. Strassman said Komack came to her saying that Kotter wanted her off the show. Kotter heard about it and had a talk with her and noted that he was the one who wanted to show him more at home with his wife so why would he want her off the show. United front. I think the most tension happened after Travolta became a huge movie star and had to come back to fulfill contractual appearances.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2016 3:03 PM

R10 Thanks. It's also SAINT James (never abbreviated.)

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2016 4:53 PM

Diana Muldaur and the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation

Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan (ST: Voyager)

Most recently Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic. It killed the show.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2016 5:00 PM

r2 this always

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2016 5:13 PM

Room 222.

Karen Valentine and Judy Strangis hated each other. Both wanted to be the Hot Young Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2016 5:15 PM

[quote]Kotter heard about it and had a talk with her and noted that he was the one who wanted to show him more at home with his wife so why would he want her off the show.

Those home scenes were the worst part of the show. He was annoying with his "Did you hear about my Uncle Bernie?" and she couldn't act.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2016 5:17 PM

Martin Lawrence and Tisha Campbell - "Martin"

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2016 5:17 PM

Isn't most of this being covered in the backstage gossip thread?

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2016 5:19 PM

If you don't like this thread, cuntlet R18, don't read it. EZPZ.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2016 5:20 PM

[quote] The entire cast of Brothers and Sisters hated each other.

No, Calista, they just hated you. And later, Balty Getty for being a cheating pig.

Also, please call the show by its proper name....THE SALLY FIELD PROGRAMME

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2016 5:21 PM

"Mr. Ed." Everyone hated that the show was named after an animal.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2016 5:24 PM

I have offended R19's delicate sensibilities!

She's been TRIGGERED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2016 5:26 PM

Trading Spaces.

Ty Pennington told me that everyone hated Paige Davis.

Everyone else hated him because he became a sex symbol but really contributed nothing to the show besides his looks and body.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2016 5:26 PM

And also because Ty screeched and screamed at everything.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2016 5:30 PM

John Amos and Esther Rolle hated Jimmy Walker so much they left Good Times.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2016 5:31 PM

The most famous of all, of course -- Fred and Ethel.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2016 5:34 PM

Imogene Coca hated vulgar Joe E Ross in "It's About Time."

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2016 5:38 PM

r6 the most I've heard was that her role did expand beyond its original scope.

Although, the fights with Buddy Ebsen and the others were well known... particularly concerning politics.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2016 5:40 PM

Betty didn't hate Bea, even if there was animosity the other way around. Bea was a bitter person.

Hate doesn't describe the Star Trek situations either. Ryan seems to have taken it in stride, and Mulgrew's complaints were not unfounded (it did become the Seven show, it did sexualize her in ways that were absurd ... that body suit for starters). They both seem over it and Mulgrew thought their relationship grew on the show by the end, but Garrett Wang is the one that seems to have been the mess about it because he's a mess in general. As for Muldaur and the rest of the TNG crew, also overblown. It wasn't hate, it was not getting along in the same way, Muldaur not fitting in and having trouble with sci fi speak, and the rest of the cast pissed at what was done to McFadden. Muldaur understandably took it personally. Hate, no.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2016 5:42 PM

Betty was a cunt. Rose Nyland just softened her image.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2016 5:44 PM

The guys in charge of the Trek shows were sexist and homophobic so it's no surprise Voyager became the boob show.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2016 6:48 PM

Lassie hated Timmy for falling down a well every other episode.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2016 7:03 PM

Betty and Bea who?

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2016 7:39 PM

Jerry Van Dyke stuck a screw driver in my tires!

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2016 7:48 PM

Betty White is a heinous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2016 7:57 PM

R18, where's the backstage gossip thread??

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2016 8:01 PM

R36 IT'S here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2016 8:01 PM

The worst I've ever heard about Irene Ryan was that the rest of the cast was jealous of the fact that she was able to avoid the fans, because no one recognized her without her Granny wig and makeup on.

by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2016 8:09 PM

Louise Lasser and Debralee Scott.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2016 8:12 PM

Most of the Cheers cast vs Shelley Long

Kelsey Grammer vs Eddie the dog on Frasier

Rose Marie vs Mary Tyler Moore on The Dick Van Dyke Show

Richard Deacon vs Morey Amsterdam on The Dick Van Dyke Show

Melissa Gilbert and Alison Arngrim vs Melissa Sue Anderson on Little House on the Prairie

Tina Louise vs Bob Denver on Gilligan's Island

Maureen McCormick vs Eve Plumb (though I think that feud developed after the show ended)

by Anonymousreply 40June 8, 2016 8:27 PM

I won an Irene Ryan award in college, R3, and I was shocked that it was named for Granny on Hillbillies.

Kristen Chenoweth, Swoosie Kurtz and Lee Pace were lovely, as was the rest of the cast on Pushing Daisies. Great set, and it was a pity that the writer's strike brought it down.

by Anonymousreply 41June 8, 2016 8:33 PM

Oh damn, I thought this was the "backstage crew chats about television sets" thread. my bad.

by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2016 8:34 PM

One of my oldest friends won the Irene Ryan Award back in our college days - yep, she's a Lesbian!

Anne Heche rules this thread.

She's NOT a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2016 9:13 PM

As a kid, I loved the Australian soap HOME & AWAY. I remember being so disappointed to find out that Dieter Brummer and Melissa George (who played Shane and Angel) hated each other IRL.

by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2016 9:21 PM

Bert and Ernie. Someone always acted like they had a fist up their ass.

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2016 9:30 PM

NO ONE likes Melissa George.

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2016 9:31 PM

Her French bulldog likes her, R46!

[quote] 'I don't need credibility from my country any more, I just need them all to be quiet. If they have nothing intelligent to say, please don't speak to me any more. I'd rather be having a croissant and a little espresso in Paris or walking my French bulldog in New York City,' she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2016 9:35 PM

I hate her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2016 9:41 PM

Time Team - everyone of the archaeologists hated Tony Robinson.

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2016 9:50 PM

Who supposedly hated who on the set of Buffy? I've heard Sarah was the huge bitch on set but then others have said Alison was the huge bitch.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2016 10:04 PM

Rachel Griffiths vs. Peter Krause on "Six Feet Under"

Cybill Shepherd vs. Peter Krause, Alicia Witt, and Christine Baranski on "Cybill" (only Tom Wopat liked Shepherd, who is a mean egomaniac)

Dustin Diamond vs. everyone on "Saved by the Bell" (though it became much worse when the show ended)

William Shatner vs. everyone except Leonard Nimoy and DeForrest Kelley on "Star Trek" (Nimoy liked Shatner, and Kelley was pretty professional, but the rest of the supporting cast thought Shatner was an egomaniacal blowhard, which even he now agrees he was)

Sarah Michelle Gellar vs. Susan Lucci on "All My Children"

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2016 10:19 PM

Shannen Doherty vs. everyone on 90210

Shannen Doherty vs. Alyssa Milano on Charmed

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2016 10:25 PM

Irene Ryan was the massive star and the rest of the cast resented her throwing it in their faces. She would threaten to leave the show, of course she knew she couldn't do anything else, and the rest of the cast knew the BH would sink without her. Of course the producers knew it was a bluff as Ebsen was the only one that had talent.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2016 10:42 PM

Falcon Crest owns this thread. Ass kissers to Jane Woman were numerous and quick to dis Co stars they thought stole their air time. Season 5 alm Most did the show in. Apollonis v Morgan Fairchild v Ana Alicia.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2016 10:54 PM

I've read that Sarah Michelle Gellar didn't get along with the rest of the BUFFY cast, and that she and Alyson Hannigan had a major falling-out. However, I'm skeptical of the claims that SMG considered herself "above" the show. There was a lot of hype around her during its peak, and she starred in some pretty successful films while still working on it. I don't think she would have stayed for seven years unless she wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2016 11:05 PM

R55 = shill/SMG publicist.

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2016 11:15 PM

SMG wasn't interested in hanging out with the rest of the cast, R55. She liked to come in, stay in her dressing room until it was time to work and then leave. Some of them didn't like that she wasn't more social. She wasn't negative, just somewhat aloof.

Alyson Hannigan was livid when SMG didn't inform AH when she wanted out, but I've never understood what difference that would have made. SMG was under no obligation to discuss her career with AH.

by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2016 11:24 PM

Sarah Michelle Gellar might be an introvert -- some actors are energized by others, introverts are drained by interaction. They don't hate other people, they just like to keep interactions at a minimum, especially if there is work to do.

by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2016 11:34 PM

LOL, R56 - I loved Buffy, but I'm not really interested in SMG's other work. The only film of hers I can remember seeing is Cruel Intentions.

A few of the guest stars on Friends said that the main six were just as cliquey IRL as their characters were. Helen Baxendale is the first one that comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2016 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2016 12:05 AM

[quote] The worst I've ever heard about Irene Ryan was that the rest of the cast was jealous of the fact that she was able to avoid the fans, because no one recognized her without her Granny wig and makeup on.

Irene Ryan as Irene Ryan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2016 1:42 AM

Time Team - everyone of the archaeologists hated Tony Robinson.

NOOOOOOOO! Talk about shattering my illusions.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2016 3:15 AM

[quote] Most recently Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic. It killed the show.

If Katic's resting bitch face and complete lack of acting talent or charisma couldn't kill that show, I doubt a feud did.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2016 3:21 AM

Everybody Loves Raymond should have been called Everybody Hates Patty

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2016 3:56 AM

Three's Company

That '70s Show

Star Trek

Any truth to the Golden Girls rumors?

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2016 3:57 AM

"Desperate Housewives"

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2016 6:10 AM

Juliana Marguiles vs. Archie Panjabi on The Good Wife.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2016 12:09 PM

Farah Fath vs various co-stars - One Life to Live

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2016 12:23 PM

Chevy Chase vs the rest of the cast of Community. Even Joel McHale, who seems like he could get along with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2016 12:29 PM

Kim Zimmer hated Cynthia Watros on "Guiding Light".

Kim Zimmer hated Michelle Forbes on "Guiding Light".

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2016 12:31 PM

R63 You're probably one of those who feel threatened by intelligent women

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2016 12:34 PM

Crystal Chappell vs Kristian Alfonso - DOOL

Robert Kelker Kelly vs everyone - DOOL

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2016 12:39 PM

no, R71. some people just know a bitch when they see one

by Anonymousreply 73June 9, 2016 1:11 PM

The Beverly Hillbillies cast were pissed when Irene Ryan yanked her wig off, threw her mink over her shoulder and announced to the cast, "See you losers later, I'm going to New York to be in a Broadway musical."

by Anonymousreply 74June 9, 2016 8:25 PM

...and then she died.

by Anonymousreply 75June 9, 2016 8:35 PM

[quote] NO ONE likes Melissa George.

Testify!

by Anonymousreply 76June 9, 2016 8:44 PM

[quote] Kim Zimmer hated Cynthia Watros on "Guiding Light". Kim Zimmer hated Michelle Forbes on "Guiding Light".

Zimmer hated Forbes, for sure, by the last year of Forbes' contract.

She was actually friends with Watros before and after their story together, but the fact that Reva's return sucked, plus tensions with Cynthia being the new lead of the show, brought out Zimmer's jealousies. They both bitched at each other (there's a video out there with someone throwing a purse at someone). They've made up since.

Zimmer loved to bitch and complain, so her shit list should always be taken with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2016 8:47 PM

[quote] "Desperate Housewives"

Marcia Cross, Eva Longoria and Felicity Whatsersnatch got along just fine.

It was Teri Hatcher that they hated. So much so that they started filming Teri's scenes separately for a while.

by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2016 8:48 PM

Who was invited to Eva's recent wedding? On Entertainment Tonight, they mentioned Felicity Huffman only. No mention of Marcia or Dana.

by Anonymousreply 79June 9, 2016 8:53 PM

Hazel

by Anonymousreply 80June 9, 2016 8:55 PM

The only issue on "Hazel" was Don DeFore trying on Shirley Booth's dirty uniforms.

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2016 8:57 PM

And her wig, r81.

by Anonymousreply 82June 9, 2016 9:21 PM

R73 Must be for from the number of times they look at themselves in the mirror

by Anonymousreply 83June 9, 2016 9:22 PM

If we're doing soaps, Susan Seaforth Hayes hated Kaye Stevens, Brenda Benet, and Charlotte Ross

by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2016 12:38 AM

Edd "Kookie" Byrnes gave Connie Stevens head lice.

by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2016 1:16 AM

Kim Zimmer VS Ham

by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2016 2:38 AM

[quote] If we're doing soaps, Susan Seaforth Hayes hated everyone. Including me.

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2016 2:40 AM

Fixed that for you, R84.

by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2016 2:40 AM

Kim Zimmer vs Sobriety

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2016 2:41 AM

The cast of Seinfeld all hated Jerry during seasons 8 and 9 because they were offered big salaries instead of ownership positions.

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2016 2:47 AM

Everyone on The Waltons hated Ellen Corby. She was a butch lesbian who made the children eat prunes to keep them "regular."

On the other hand, everyone loved Will Geer because he told stories of what famous men he had fellated.

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2016 12:41 PM

R73 is Nathan Fillion

by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2016 1:07 PM

Stana Katic has her PR team doing overtime on DL

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2016 2:31 PM

Teri Hatcher was hated by Eva, Marcia, Felicity and Nicolette. Marc Cherry supposedly said he hope she got ran over. I think she really only got along with James Denton, the actress that played her daughter and Mrs. McClusky.

Nicolette wasn't very popular on set either. The other leads wouldn't testify in her favor in her lawsuit against Marc Cherry, even though most of her allegations were true.

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2016 3:08 PM

"The other leads wouldn't testify in her favor in her lawsuit against Marc Cherry, even though most of her allegations were true."

That's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 95June 10, 2016 3:12 PM

[quote]"The other leads wouldn't testify in her favor in her lawsuit against Marc Cherry, even though most of her allegations were true."

I don't remember the details. What was the story here?

by Anonymousreply 96June 10, 2016 3:13 PM

Didn't Marc hit Nicolette?

by Anonymousreply 97June 10, 2016 3:16 PM

Marc slapped Nicolette Sheridan! It was even better than slapping Ouiser Boudreax!

by Anonymousreply 98June 10, 2016 3:55 PM

[quote]That '70s Show

I thought everyone got along for the most part on that show. Topher Grace didn't socialize with the younger cast other than Laura Prepon sometimes. I think most of the cast distanced themselves from Lisa Robin Kelly after her booze and pill addictions got out of control.

by Anonymousreply 99June 10, 2016 3:55 PM

Terri, Felecity, Maria and Eva all testified that there wasn't any hostility on the set, which wasn't true. And yes, he did hit Nicolette. Marc could be very difficult. In fact he and Hatcher were way worse than Nicolette ever was, and she got a raw deal. But most fans agree that killing Edie was a mistake and the show never really was the same after that.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2016 3:58 PM

I hope Terri. Felecity, Marcia and Eva need someones help at some time and are refused. Those bitches deserve it

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2016 4:00 PM

I remember being annoyed when Edie didn't show up in the finale. Nice reference R98

by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2016 4:01 PM

GOP primary candidates.

by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2016 4:15 PM

Julianne vs Archie on Good Wife

On Friends, everyone hated the monkey, Marcel

Tom Selleck and Aisha Tyler confirmed that Kudrow was the most welcoming to outsiders while Aniston and Cox were mean girls. The men were polite but aloof.

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2016 4:22 PM

Tim Allen vs QWERTY in the later/final seasons of Home Improvement

by Anonymousreply 105June 10, 2016 4:23 PM

The entire supporting cast of the original Star Trek hated William Shatner. James Doohan loathed William Shatner until the day he died. There have been times over the years where Shatner tried to mend relations with his costars (Takei and Nicholas gave speaks at this Roast) but it doesn't seem to have taken.

The TNG got on the best of any Trek cast. They all adore each other to this day but there were some ups and downs. Marina Sirtis and Michael Dorn did not get along the first season but eventually became good friends. There was tension between Gates McFadden and Marina Sirtis from time to time, Ronald D. Moore, a writer on TNG, makes reference to this on the TNG blu rays. Marina has said that it was like sibling rivalry because as the only two women on the show, she and McFadden had to compete for air time. Diana Muldaur was not well received by the TNG cast. There was a lot of bitterness over the firing of Gates McFadden and Patrick Stewart in particular was not happy. Diana had a hard time with the lines because most her dialogue was technical jargon and they had to resort to cue cards for her lines, which some of the cast found unprofessional. Added to that because Diana was an established actress she started out on a very high salary and was just making slightly less than Patrick Stewart.

The DS9 cast was the most serious and more like a typical set. Some of the cast got along well Nana Visitor, Rene A., Micheal Dorn, and Armin Shimmerman are all close. Nana married Alexander Siddig but they divorced a few years after the show ended. Terry Farrell was disliked by several of the cast most notably Armin Shimmerman.

Voyager cast got along until Jeri Ryan was added and Kate Mulgrew exploded. Kate was miserable for the rest of the run of the show.

Enteprise cast all the men got along well. Linda Park was disliked by everyone.

by Anonymousreply 106June 10, 2016 4:26 PM

Didn't Jen Aniston eat the same fucking meal every single day on the Friends set??

by Anonymousreply 107June 10, 2016 4:27 PM

What was it, R107?

by Anonymousreply 108June 10, 2016 4:30 PM

Kate Mulgrew is a miserable person in general.

by Anonymousreply 109June 10, 2016 4:31 PM

The meal was I Can't Believe This Walking Box of Hair Has A Career.

by Anonymousreply 110June 10, 2016 4:31 PM

[quote] The entire supporting cast of the original Star Trek hated William Shatner.

That's not entirely true. Nimoy liked him--they were friends their whole lives.

by Anonymousreply 111June 10, 2016 4:31 PM

It was a salad R108

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Thank you, R112. I'd get bored with that after ten days, let alone ten years.

by Anonymousreply 113June 10, 2016 4:59 PM

At my old job, I ate tuna and crackers every day for lunch. Three years. It was easy and cheap and tasty.

by Anonymousreply 114June 10, 2016 5:05 PM

No mayo or celery, R114?

by Anonymousreply 115June 10, 2016 5:08 PM

Doesn't sound too filling R114

by Anonymousreply 116June 10, 2016 5:09 PM

I like my men like I like my tuna...easy, cheap and tasty!

by Anonymousreply 117June 10, 2016 5:26 PM

I think Teri, Marcia, Felicity and Eva were afraid if they talked about how nasty Marc could be on set, it could hurt their chances at getting work. Nicolette didn't just sue Marc, she also sued ABC.

by Anonymousreply 118June 10, 2016 5:42 PM

R94 I always thought the other leads supported Cherry and the network out of self preservation not hostility towards Nicolette.

by Anonymousreply 119June 10, 2016 5:43 PM

It's not like their careers are going anywhere, R119. Besides, when people keep quiet it helps the Marc Cherrys of the world to get away with being abusive assholes. There have been rumors about him for years of being a tyrrant on set

by Anonymousreply 120June 10, 2016 5:45 PM

Why did he slap Nicolette?

by Anonymousreply 121June 10, 2016 5:48 PM

R120 If only it was that simple. There are so many people in Hollywood that get away with much worse than what Marc Cherry has done.

by Anonymousreply 122June 10, 2016 5:53 PM

I realize that, R120. But if Felicity, Teri, Marcia and Eva get into a similar situation and nobody helps them then that is Karma

by Anonymousreply 123June 10, 2016 5:56 PM

R123 that would be terrible. And if it did that would be on the person who does it, not them.

by Anonymousreply 124June 10, 2016 6:00 PM

R121 He claimed he slapped her to give her direction on how to slap her on-screen husband Dave.

by Anonymousreply 125June 10, 2016 6:02 PM

yeah, that would be terrible R124. and of course it is not on them. but they refused to help another person. Marc Cherry is a major asshole

by Anonymousreply 126June 10, 2016 6:08 PM

It seems most show runners are. If there was a list of show runners that aren't assholes it would be very short.

by Anonymousreply 127June 10, 2016 6:16 PM

Marc Cherry is a lazy show runner. When I watched the first episode of Devious Maids, I couldn't believe how similar it was to Desperate Housewives. Even the musical cues were similar. This changed over the run over the show, but they have recycled storylines, actors and character names also.

by Anonymousreply 128June 10, 2016 6:29 PM

R20 Felicity is on American Crime which airs on ABC. Eva is an EP on Devious Maids which airs on Lifetime, which is owned by ABC. It's also produced by Cherry. They are middle aged actresses the last few years of DS were their last best chance to make a lot of money. At their age it's not about having your career go anywhere. It's about holding on and building you're retirement fund, they knew the offers are going to dry up soon. They risked being blackballed throughout the industry. Sheridan barely works and I think it's the lawsuit. The courts tossed most of her law suit for various technical reasons, it's not like their testimony would have made for a big payday or hurt Cherry and ABC much. It wasn't noble, but it was rational.

They've all probably suffered many indignities over the years. I imagine they thought she was dumb for not just sucking it up and keeping her eyes on the prize. They probably didn't appreciate her rocking the boat.

by Anonymousreply 129June 10, 2016 7:35 PM

R111 I wouldn't conisder Leonard Nimoy or DeForest Kelley supporting actors on Star Trek, they were the three leads. The rest of the cast all hated Shatner.

by Anonymousreply 130June 10, 2016 8:27 PM

[quote]It wasn't noble, but it was rational

I hope Karma turns around and bites them in the ass. They all deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 131June 10, 2016 9:12 PM

Speaking of which, who's this blind item from last week about?

"You just never know if the stars will shine down on you again so milk every last drop off that hit. If Grey’s Anatomy is still on the air 20 years from now, Ellen Pompeo will still be there earning that check. Sometimes though, the situation becomes so difficult that you are left with no choice but to leave. This celebrity didn’t want to leave the show. He follows the rule, but he had to leave because it was killing him to stay. He was not the first to leave but he will be missed more than the other who left. It is hard to come to work on a show, no matter how big it is if you are constantly being bullied and demeaned and treated like a second class citizen. If you do not suck up to the star of the show and literally call him the greatest the world has ever seen, then you will have a miserable time on the set. Being a bully is not something done for the cameras, it is a real life thing. Our celebrity said he was having trouble sleeping at night. He developed a nervous tic that would start when his tormentor’s name was mentioned. Our celebrity was having panic attacks and just could not keep kissing the butt of someone he really disliked and who showed no respect to the accomplishments of our celebrity. Ultimately, our celebrity had to walk away and for once I think it was the right move to make."

by Anonymousreply 132June 10, 2016 11:04 PM

Sounds like TR Knight on Grey's, with Isaiah Washington being the bully.

by Anonymousreply 133June 10, 2016 11:07 PM

Some people think it's Michael Weatherly at NCIS.

by Anonymousreply 134June 10, 2016 11:33 PM

The bullying was written into every script, R134. I always hated the way Gibbs talked to DiNozzo.

by Anonymousreply 135June 10, 2016 11:36 PM

I was on the set of Desperate Housewives a couple times, and Eva, Felicity, Marcia and Vanessa Williams all got along. Eva sat in Vanessa's lap, and the four of them seemed friendly. But standing apart the entire time like a reverse magnet, was Teri Hatcher. She seemed anxious, constantly scanning the immediate area.

by Anonymousreply 136June 10, 2016 11:42 PM

Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, and Anson Williams all appeared separately on Howard Stern's show and talked about what a huge bitch Roz "Pinky Tuscadero" Kelly was (and she had b.o. to boot, as per Williams). No wonder she never appeared in any other episodes.

by Anonymousreply 137June 10, 2016 11:45 PM

My grandfather ate the same breakfast his entire adult life, oatmeal the nothing added, no salt, sugar, butter, nothing, and 2 peanut butter and cream cheese sandwiches, 2 cups of light coffee with 3 sugars in each.

Not every day but more often than not, a huge bowl of mashed potatoes and a couple of beef burgers for lunch.

Then some kind of meat, poultry or fish with more mashed for dinner.

Before bed a couple of Ring Dings and milk.

He was skinny his entire life and lived to be 89.

He ate much more for lunch and dinner when my grandmother was alive and cooked huge amazing meals with tons of gravy, salt, sugar, fat and everything that's supposed to be unhealthy but seems not to be for some anyway. But always ate the same breakfast, even when grandma was alive.

Oh he also had a shot of whisky every night. One shot, never more or less. He never drank soda or juice. Just water and milk.

by Anonymousreply 138June 10, 2016 11:49 PM

Carman and Kyle

by Anonymousreply 139June 10, 2016 11:52 PM

Bless your heart, R138.

by Anonymousreply 140June 10, 2016 11:53 PM

R139 Cartman

by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2016 11:54 PM

R138

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2016 1:52 AM

Why did everyone hate Teri Hatcher?

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2016 4:31 AM

Joyce DeWitt vs. Suzanne Sommers, Three's Company

by Anonymousreply 144June 11, 2016 5:09 AM

From the sounds of it i guess she can be a bit stand offish R143

by Anonymousreply 145June 11, 2016 1:53 PM

Everbody on Alice hated Linda Lavin.

by Anonymousreply 146June 11, 2016 1:59 PM

Francis Bavier (Aunt Bee) didn't get along with Andy Griffith. Refused to do reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 147June 11, 2016 2:15 PM

Why did everyone hate Linda Lavin? What was her problem?

by Anonymousreply 148June 11, 2016 3:46 PM

Patricia Heaton adores Linda and credits her with being her comic mentor when they worked together on Room for Two in the early 90's. So not everyone hates her.

by Anonymousreply 149June 11, 2016 3:49 PM

R149 Lavin always struck me as well adjusted and ordinary so it surprised me to hear 'everybody' hated her. Patricia Heaton has her own set of reputation problems, yes?

I don't know this but i bet everyone on the Bewitched set hated the first Darrin, Dick York. Compared to the mild mannered 2nd Darrin, Dick Sargent, York was an ugly, sneering, screeching, unfunny nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 150June 11, 2016 3:54 PM

R150 how do you know:?

by Anonymousreply 151June 11, 2016 3:55 PM

1st Darrin always acted inappropriately with EM, pawing her, leering, etc.

by Anonymousreply 152June 11, 2016 3:56 PM

How could you even tell if the bug-eyed creature was leering?

by Anonymousreply 153June 11, 2016 3:58 PM

[quote]Why did everyone hate Teri Hatcher?

Because they're real, and they're SPECTACULAR!

by Anonymousreply 154June 11, 2016 4:13 PM

Teri SNATCHER

by Anonymousreply 155June 11, 2016 4:17 PM

LOL R154

by Anonymousreply 156June 11, 2016 4:20 PM

R150 I don't know I'm just talking about the way York portrayed the character. As a child I hated him and he frightened me. I always wondered if the truth was they got rid of York because of his off-putting portrayal of Darrin and if it reflected his own personality. And yes, like R153 said, he was nearly always bug-eyed --with rage.

by Anonymousreply 157June 11, 2016 4:23 PM

R157 was addressed to R151.

by Anonymousreply 158June 11, 2016 4:24 PM

Apparently Heaton wasn't hated on the set of Everybody Loved Raynond but she learned to keep her mouth shut in order to keep the peace. In the beginning, she and Peter Boyle got into huge rows over her right wing views.

She made the mistake of trashing John Lennon, not knowing that he was a close friend of Boyle's. He never forgave her but was cordial to her on set.

by Anonymousreply 159June 11, 2016 4:25 PM

both Darrins were gay

by Anonymousreply 160June 11, 2016 4:32 PM

No, just the second one (Sargeant)

by Anonymousreply 161June 11, 2016 4:36 PM

A producer on the Tonight Show wrote this about dealing with Teri Hatcher

"Another difficult — or, as Berg puts it, “complicated” — guest was Teri Hatcher.

“I called her Teri One and Teri Two, though not to her face. Teri One was charming, smart, witty and flirtatious,” Berg writes. “Terri Two was moody. She would call me late the night before her scheduled appearance, scream at me for not having better ideas, and then hang up. The next day, she would come to show as Teri One, acting as if nothing had ever happened.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 11, 2016 4:45 PM

[quote]In the beginning, she and Peter Boyle got into huge rows over her right wing views.

I've never really understood how a movie or tv shoot works. Do they have time to sit around and fight over personal views? I look at my office job and every so often someone might start a conversation that's not work related, but I really don't have time to be mixing my personal life with my professional life. I occasionally go out for drinks with the team, but we don't get into huge fights over who believes what.

by Anonymousreply 163June 11, 2016 4:47 PM

R161 that's what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 164June 11, 2016 4:50 PM

teri Hatcher was sexually abused by her uncle IIRC. From what I have gathered about her, she isn't mean. She is just withdrawn and like the previous posters said, complicated and difficult

by Anonymousreply 165June 11, 2016 4:50 PM

R163 Actors have a lot of down time on sets. A lot of sitting around and waiting.

by Anonymousreply 166June 11, 2016 5:00 PM

That probably explains why Boyle used to dig at Heaton by asking her about her "make believe God." It was in an article about Heaton that came out not longer after Boyle's death in the NY Times and says he would "tease" her about that. It was probably a little bit of payback.

I find Heaton annoying as a person but I love both "Raymond" and "The Middle." As "The Middle" is Heaton's show, you don't hear much come out of that set and Neil Flynn doesn't seem the type who'd even want to put up with nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 167June 11, 2016 5:01 PM

R16, it's not so much that Strassman couldn't act, they didn't give her anything to act with. Pretty thankless just to sit every week and say, "Oh no, please tell me about your Uncle so and so" while wearing the largest glasses in the world.

by Anonymousreply 168June 11, 2016 5:02 PM

Andy Griffith used to call Ron Howard "Little Lord Fauntleroy" and kick him whenever the coast was clear.

by Anonymousreply 169June 11, 2016 5:03 PM

I love The Middle too. Did she and Ray Romano get on ok?

by Anonymousreply 170June 11, 2016 5:06 PM

R168 ironically it took Gabe Kaplan leaving the show to give her a bigger role. I think by the end Kaplan came back to the show though.

by Anonymousreply 171June 11, 2016 5:07 PM

I guess that's how Opie got into S&M, R169.

by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2016 5:07 PM

Did Diahann Carroll and Joan Collins get along?

by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2016 5:07 PM

Lea Michelle vs Emma Roberts and Abigail Breslin on Scream Queens Lea Michelle vs Naya Rivera on Glee Chris Colfer vs Darren Criss on Glee Nia Peeples vs the rest of the cast of Fame

by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2016 5:16 PM

I heard Lea and Emma were both bullying Abigail and that the chick who plays Grace was wanting to be killed off every episode

by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2016 5:19 PM

R173 more like Forsythe and Collins. Forsythe never cared for Collins I believe but they kept it professional on the Dynasty set. Plus some cast members (Pamela Sue Martin in particular) who resented the amount of better lines and attention Collins was getting. Collins probably saved the show though. Without her in season one Dynasty the writing was good but the ratings were low.

by Anonymousreply 176June 11, 2016 5:20 PM

[quote]I find Heaton annoying as a person but I love both "Raymond" and "The Middle." As "The Middle" is Heaton's show, you don't hear much come out of that set and Neil Flynn doesn't seem the type who'd even want to put up with nonsense.

Patty Heaton's cooking show is back for another season on Food Network starting today. Last season she had pretty much ALL of her "Middle" co-stars on as guests (all of the regulars except the kid who plays Brick, and even some of the non-regulars like the guy who plays Gay Brad and the big lady who plays the neighbor.) This year she has Ray Romano's wife on. So I assume she's relatively well-liked among her peers.

by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2016 5:27 PM

I think it was Entertainment Liar that ran a blind about Lea Michelle and Emma Roberts hating each other. I could totally picture those two teaming up to bully someone and Ryan Murphy takes pleasure when there is drama between people on his shows. He probably loved the shit that went down on the Glee set with some of the cast members.

There was gossip that Jenna Ushkowitz disliked Melissa Benoist and Becca Tobin when they were added to the Glee cast. I always wondered if Ushkowitz disliked Heather Morris and Naya Rivera because their characters became popular towards the end of season 1 and often got more screentime that Ushkowitz's character.

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2016 5:33 PM

Melissa Benoist seems nice. Ushkowitz's character was treated terribly on the show and i'm surprised she stayed till the end.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2016 5:41 PM

I think Ushkowitz stayed to the end for money purposes or maybe she would hoped that she would have big moments. The Carrie type prom episode was probably set up to appease her. I felt bad for Ushkowitz because she sometimes pushed aside for very minor characters like the Becky character who really never added much to the show or the music theme of the show.

by Anonymousreply 180June 11, 2016 5:50 PM

Kate Jackson and Bruce Boxleitner (the ex-Mr. Melissa Gilbert) .

by Anonymousreply 181June 11, 2016 5:51 PM

You're probably right R180

by Anonymousreply 182June 11, 2016 5:56 PM

Amy Poehler hated Rob Lowe on Parks&Rec.

by Anonymousreply 183June 11, 2016 6:12 PM

Rob Lowe seems to cause trouble where ever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 184June 11, 2016 6:26 PM

[quote] So I assume she's relatively well-liked among her peers.

She annoys me and I hate her views, but I will agree....I think she's for the most part not one of those people who brings that shit to work (the set). So she is probably well liked, or at least tolerated.

She showed up on Sean Hayes' Twitter (!) when she attended An Act of God, so.....maybe she's not as uptight of a cunt as her press makes her out to be.

by Anonymousreply 185June 11, 2016 9:39 PM

Patricia Heaton apparently leans to the right but she's not on the extreme right. I read somewhere that although she's pro life she also believes in marriage equality. If that's true then if she's disliked on set it might be her personality rather than her politics. Kelsey Grammer and especially John Ratzenberger from seem far more right wing than Heaton and they got along fine with their left wing Cheers/Frasier cast mates.

by Anonymousreply 186June 12, 2016 12:53 AM

[quote]Did she and Ray Romano get on ok?

Romano did a cameo on The Middle, so I assume if they hated each other he wouldn't have done the show.

by Anonymousreply 187June 12, 2016 1:45 AM

R157 They got rid of York, because he was addicted to pain killers, muscle relaxants, and sleeping pills (due to a spinal injury suffered in 1958) - not to mention nicotine. (He smoked three packs a day.) I imagine such habits might make anyone difficult to work with and cause personality conflicts.

by Anonymousreply 188June 12, 2016 2:25 AM

It wasn't a personality issue with Dick York. He missed some filming as his painkiller addiction got out of hand, and then his stash was discovered on set.

I always thought he was the better Darren.

by Anonymousreply 189June 12, 2016 2:39 AM

I thought they replaced York because his back issue got so bad he couldn't stand anymore.

by Anonymousreply 190June 12, 2016 2:40 AM

Peter Boyle was a Christian Brother early in his career. He was always a Catholic, though didn't start going to Mass consistently until he had a heart attack in 1999. So, I'd be sceptical of him rallying against anyone's God.

by Anonymousreply 191June 12, 2016 2:45 AM

R190, he did have back problems and that was known. But he was fired when the discovered his painkillers on set. He ended up dying pretty broke.

by Anonymousreply 192June 12, 2016 2:47 AM

Was Buddy Epsen a jerk? I remember he did that hit piece of a commercial against the lady from his show that played the secretary when she ran for some kind of public office.

by Anonymousreply 193June 12, 2016 4:10 AM

R192 He also collapsed on set and had to be rushed to emergency. Eighteen months after being let go, he made the decision to go cold turkey.

by Anonymousreply 194June 12, 2016 6:02 AM

Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd on "Charlies Angel's"

by Anonymousreply 195June 12, 2016 6:15 AM

Is there anyone from ELR that didn't have a cameo on The Middle?

by Anonymousreply 196June 12, 2016 1:12 PM

R196 Peter Boyle, because he was dead. I don't think we've seen Monica Horan (although she's going to be on the cooking show) or Brad Garrett. Or any of the kids. I think it was just Doris Roberts and Ray Romano. Andy Kindler, who was a recurring character on ELR, was on the cooking show yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 197June 12, 2016 2:50 PM

R197 Doris Roberts is dead, too.

by Anonymousreply 198June 12, 2016 3:24 PM

[quote] Doris Roberts is dead, too.

Still?

by Anonymousreply 199June 12, 2016 3:29 PM

LOL R199

by Anonymousreply 200June 12, 2016 3:31 PM

R163 there's a lot of downtime on the sets of movies or single-camera shows. That's why stars have trailers, so they can hang out, relax, whatever, until the shot is ready. It may take several days to film one scene, because they have to set up the lighting and what-not, including stand-ins for the stars. Then, when they're ready, they call in the real stars and act out the scene in various ways from different angles, close-ups, etc. In post-production, the editor chooses the best takes and stitches them together. That's why movies and TV shows have continuity errors.

Anyway, those who are more outgoing and choose not to isolate themselves in their trailer, interact with their co-stars and crew. EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND was a multi-camera sitcom, which means it was shot on a soundstage in front of a studio audience. Multi-camera shows are easier to shoot, because it's basically a play being filmed by three cameras (from different angles) at once. The schedule for a multicamera sitcom is usually: Monday the actors get the script for the that week's episode and do a read-through, then they spend the Tuesday-Wednesday rehearsing/rewriting, then dress rehearsals on Monday morning/afternoon (with possibly more rewrites), before the actual shooting before a live audience that evening (which can also include more revisions). Unlike single-camera shows, which can have 14-hour days, the multi-camera sitcom only requires a couple hours on shooting day (Friday). Then they have the weekend off and start the process again on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 201June 12, 2016 3:41 PM

R197 The question was about the PAST. Doris DID appear on "The Middle." Peter Boyle died shortly after ELR ended, and well before "The Middle" began.

by Anonymousreply 202June 12, 2016 3:45 PM

BTW: On THE GOLDEN GIRLS, Bea Arthur treated it like a 9-5 job. She came to work and then promptly left at the end of the day. She wasn't much for fraternizing. On the other hand, Betty White loved to interact with her co-stars and even the studio audience, who loved her. Oftentimes, she would play it up for the audience, which totally got under Bea's skin, because it would hold up production and she just wanted to get the fuck home. That's why Bea got annoyed with Betty, but they didn't outright hate each other nor was there a feud. In her memoir, Rue McClanahan mentions how sometimes Bea and Betty would have lunch together, so it wasn't always acrimonious.

by Anonymousreply 203June 12, 2016 3:52 PM

The Brady Bunch cast hated the Partridge Family cast because the Partridge Family sang better songs. Oh, and they were based on a real family and not some sick Sherwood Schwartz family.

by Anonymousreply 204June 12, 2016 9:32 PM

Also - the Partridge Family lip-synched all their songs. And the Bradys had choreography!!

by Anonymousreply 205June 15, 2016 5:57 PM

[quote]Amy Poehler hated Rob Lowe on Parks&Rec.

Wasn't Paul Schneider the pill on that show? He left in the middle of Season 2 while still under contract and with a major storyline underway, but the show seemed happy to release him from his contract.

by Anonymousreply 206June 15, 2016 6:05 PM

Tina Fey hated Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live

by Anonymousreply 207June 15, 2016 6:13 PM

Did anybody really like Tootie? I mean...

by Anonymousreply 208June 15, 2016 6:17 PM

[quote] The Brady Bunch cast hated the Partridge Family cast because the Partridge Family sang better songs.

They were just jealous that I got pubes first and flashed them to one of Jann Wenner's hacks for [italic]Rolling Stone[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 209June 15, 2016 6:18 PM

Any gossip on the cast of Lost?

by Anonymousreply 210June 15, 2016 6:32 PM

I think it's safe to say Matthew Fox is an asshole

by Anonymousreply 211June 15, 2016 6:37 PM

R203 Totally right. Bea treated the show like a job and a job she wasn't happy at nonetheless. Betty lives to work and that really annoyed Bea. Marc Cherry has said that Bea once said to him "Betty will die at work."

by Anonymousreply 212June 15, 2016 6:45 PM

[quote]He was skinny his entire life and lived to be 89

Which is why he died so young

by Anonymousreply 213June 15, 2016 6:51 PM

Does anyone have the link to the SNL sketch where the Partridges battled the Brady's in a Battle of the Bands? IIRC, Susan Dey was in it and it was fucking hilarious, I can't find it, though.

by Anonymousreply 214June 15, 2016 7:05 PM

R214 this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 15, 2016 7:26 PM

I suspect Noah Galvin is loathed on The Real O'Neals set.

by Anonymousreply 216June 15, 2016 10:50 PM

R216 why do you suppose?

by Anonymousreply 217June 15, 2016 11:01 PM

R217, because he's going to be responsible for having their next season shortened, perhaps drastically.

by Anonymousreply 218June 15, 2016 11:08 PM

R218 but why?

by Anonymousreply 219June 15, 2016 11:13 PM

[quote]Wasn't Paul Schneider the pill on that show? He left in the middle of Season 2 while still under contract and with a major storyline underway, but the show seemed happy to release him from his contract.

I wonder about that. Viewers didn't care when he left and I vaguely remember some news article saying that he might return later on, but he never did and viewers ending liking Adam Scott's character.

by Anonymousreply 220June 15, 2016 11:15 PM

R206, I've always been dying to hear that story. The way he left was so sketchy.

I remember seeing an early Paley Center panel for the show when he was still in the cast. He had a really nasty interaction with the moderator that was very uncomfortable, and judging from the reaction of the cast around him, it seemed like something they'd come to expect from him.

by Anonymousreply 221June 15, 2016 11:24 PM

[quote] because he's going to be responsible for having their next season shortened, perhaps drastically.

and probably cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 222June 15, 2016 11:25 PM

The Pill R206? Grandma's here!

by Anonymousreply 223June 15, 2016 11:42 PM

My mother would call people a "pill." She'd be 89 now.

by Anonymousreply 224June 16, 2016 12:12 AM

R222 but WHY?!?!

by Anonymousreply 225June 16, 2016 12:12 AM

R225 -- Because he's become a royal pain in the ass and an affront to gays everywhere because of his public dissing of gay people who have never been anything but nice to him. He apparently really is an immature little prick.

by Anonymousreply 226June 16, 2016 12:55 AM

Anything about Grey's Anatomy? Why is the actress who plays Calie (sp?) leaving?

by Anonymousreply 227June 16, 2016 1:00 AM

I'd love to see a clip of that, r221.

by Anonymousreply 228June 16, 2016 1:43 AM

I read somewhere years ago that Paul Schneider said he was told he'd have an opportunity to come back to the P&R but he was never asked back. Then I read a more recent interview where he said he had no interest in going back and was fine with not being asked back. Who knows. He sounds like a contrary person though.

by Anonymousreply 229June 16, 2016 8:53 AM

Diahann Carroll and Joan Collins are friends, both have apartments in the same L.A complex and sometimes dine out together. John Forsythe was jealous that Collins became the bigger star on the show. Joan said that their relationship cooled when the cast won an award and went on stage to receive it . Joan was given the award by the host rather than Forsythe and so Collins said a quick "thank you etc" and handed the award to Forsythe who was livid that Collins had "stolen" the spotlight from him.

by Anonymousreply 230June 16, 2016 9:42 AM

It's like when anyone but Lucille Ball to a laugh, she hated you. Which meant everyone hated her.

by Anonymousreply 231June 16, 2016 10:01 AM

r210 There was someone on dl like 1,5-2 years ago, who worked in wardrobe and makeup in Hollywood, I guess he wasn't making it up, he wrote about a show that definitely seemed to be Lost, he wrote it was really boring from a wardrobe and makeup point of view, and that he suspected everyone on the show had herpes, even the dog. Nothing about cast hating each other. There was a good bit of gossip about Elizabeth Mitchell on lchat and dl and elsewhere, once; Choobaloops.

by Anonymousreply 232June 16, 2016 10:12 AM

Leave it to Beaver. Jerry Mathers hated it that Barbara Billingsley got top billing and would lord it over everyone.

Everyone, liked Hugh Beaumont but disliked his massive hygiene issues. Tony Dow said "Hugh was a great guy provided you didn't get with ten feet of him"

Jerry Mathers was very jealous of his co-stars who played Larry and Whitey and got Larry kicked off and Whitey's screen time reduced to practically nothing. Mathers tried to get the guy who played Whitey but inadvertently got his brother, who played Wally's friend Tooey fired instead. Stanley Fafara. who played Whitey wound up a drug addict and when he was found dead, Mathers just laughed and said, "Well that was to be unexpected."

by Anonymousreply 233June 16, 2016 11:33 AM

[quote]Anything about Grey's Anatomy? Why is the actress who plays Calie (sp?) leaving?

I'm wondering about that one too. It seems like the actress gets along fine with Shonda Rhimes. I'm surprised Grey's Anatomy still manages to keep coming back that show should have ended five years ago.

by Anonymousreply 234June 16, 2016 1:39 PM

jessica capshaw and sara ramirez can't stand each other. but I doubt that has anything to do with her leaving. she is shonda rhimes favorite.

and yes, greys should have been cancelled long ago

by Anonymousreply 235June 16, 2016 1:41 PM

Shonda is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 236June 16, 2016 1:44 PM

Speaking of Paul Schneider leaving P&R, there was a guy who played a writer on 30 Rock who just disappeared. He seemed to have major storylines in the first and second season and then he was gone. Does anyone remember who I'm referring to? I wonder if he pissed off Queen Tina or King Alec.

by Anonymousreply 237June 16, 2016 1:58 PM

R226 isn't he gay himself?

by Anonymousreply 238June 16, 2016 2:00 PM

r237, you are referring to Lonny Ross who played Josh (a character I always assumed was lightly based on Jimmy Fallon).

Somebody on IMDB posted this in 2012:

[quote] I believe he got a better opportunity elsewhere to write and produce his own show and decided to go for it. He was 7th banana on 30 Rock. It doesn't look like it worked out, or ever got made, but why stay 7th banana when you can create your own show? Sometimes you just have to go for it.

If that's true, based on his IMDB filmography he made a poor choice.

by Anonymousreply 239June 16, 2016 2:06 PM

Maybe Lonny Ross will beg Queen Tina Fey for a job on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt or any other show she makes in the future.

by Anonymousreply 240June 16, 2016 2:14 PM

Hugh Beaumont smelled bad?

by Anonymousreply 241June 16, 2016 2:16 PM

From everything I've heard about Grey's Anatomy, it sounds like it's been Cunt Central from day one.

by Anonymousreply 242June 16, 2016 2:17 PM

It was very well known that Marcel the Chimp *hated* David Schwimmer on Friends. Alas for Marcel, David had more clout and Marcel was dropped from the show.

by Anonymousreply 243June 16, 2016 2:18 PM

R242, that's because Rhimes is Queen cunt

by Anonymousreply 244June 16, 2016 2:20 PM

R244 her name is Shonda.

by Anonymousreply 245June 16, 2016 2:29 PM

I wonder if that blind item about Cunt Rhimes sabotaging another ABC show is true.

by Anonymousreply 246June 16, 2016 2:30 PM

Lena Dunham and Christopher Abbott from Girls hated each other and he booked it right out of there with little advanced notice.

by Anonymousreply 247June 16, 2016 2:32 PM

She's a Shonda for the goyim.

by Anonymousreply 248June 16, 2016 5:15 PM

Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Greenjeans despised each other.

by Anonymousreply 249June 16, 2016 5:52 PM

Lea Michele and Naya Rivera ended up hating each other's guts in Seasons 5 and 6. They could not even be professional and do scenes together in Season 6, you'll notice not a single Rachel/Santana scene. They never really even exchanged dialog in group scenes.

I blame Lea, because Naya and Mark got in a really bad fight early on. It was no secret, she keyed his car. But they still were professional and could do the show together.

Chris Colfer hated the Blaine relationship and how much screentime Blaine's character got more than he hated Darren Criss as a person. Besides, in spite of his issues he could always be professional and do his scenes (which is what matters IMO).

Lots of people had problems with Murphy, but especially Dianna Agron. They fucking hated each other.

On a different note

Lena Heady (Cersei) and Jerome Flynn (Bronn) have to be kept apart on the Game of Thrones sets, you'll notice they are never in a scene togher.

by Anonymousreply 250June 16, 2016 6:01 PM

r250 Cersei and Bronn's stories have rarely intersected anyway

by Anonymousreply 251June 16, 2016 6:29 PM

Continuing the Star Trek stuff from earlier, on DS9 Armin Shimmerman (Quark) was no fan of Terry Farrell (Jadzia).

by Anonymousreply 252June 16, 2016 6:37 PM

I'm guessing that as of last week the cast of The Real O'Neals aren't too fond of Noah Galvin.

by Anonymousreply 253June 16, 2016 7:51 PM

Prob not R253

by Anonymousreply 254June 16, 2016 7:52 PM

It was either Reese Witherspoon or Christina Applegate who said Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox were very unfriendly towards them on the Friends set. Both guest starred as Rachel's sisters.

by Anonymousreply 255June 16, 2016 7:57 PM

I thought the whole Friends cast were supposedly very cliquey.

by Anonymousreply 256June 16, 2016 8:05 PM

[quote]It was either Reese Witherspoon or Christina Applegate who said Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox were very unfriendly towards them on the Friends set.

Oh vey. It's just because they considered it a 9-5 job. They just wanted to get it done so they could go home and style their hair.

by Anonymousreply 257June 16, 2016 8:16 PM

[quote]Naya and Mark got in a really bad fight early on. It was no secret, she keyed his car.

What were those two fighting about? Who's turn it was to fellate Cory Monteith?

by Anonymousreply 258June 16, 2016 8:17 PM

I thought it was because Mark had cheated on her R258

by Anonymousreply 259June 16, 2016 8:19 PM

Beltran was an asshole on the Voyager set.

by Anonymousreply 260June 16, 2016 8:20 PM

Are the rumors of Lena Heady being bipolar true?

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2016 9:21 PM

Well, we know that's not true R233. Beaumont was an ordained minister and he got preachy towards the end of the show, especially on the episodes he directed. Both he and Barbara lost their cuteness as a couple as they aged. They were so believable and affectionate in the beginning and then they seemed as stiff and proper as Repugs. Beaver was always written as a dumb easily led kid even as a teenager. Wally was going out with girls at that age and Beav was still falling into giant bowls of soup. It's still my favorite show anyway.

by Anonymousreply 262June 17, 2016 1:09 AM

Anything on 7th Heaven? Jessica Biel seemed to cause a bit of drama and i don't think i want to know any details about Stephen Collins

by Anonymousreply 263June 17, 2016 10:58 PM

[quote]Anything on 7th Heaven? Jessica Biel seemed to cause a bit of drama and [bold]i don't think i want to know any details about Stephen Collins[/bold].

And yet you ask.

by Anonymousreply 264June 17, 2016 11:00 PM

Bitchy drama vs pedophilia.....i know which one i'd rather hear about R264

by Anonymousreply 265June 17, 2016 11:02 PM

R265 which one?

by Anonymousreply 266June 17, 2016 11:11 PM

R263 I bet Stephen Collins spied on his underage co-stars, like this scene taken directly from 7TH HEAVEN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 17, 2016 11:16 PM

Omg i remember that scene. Whose fucking idea was that?!

by Anonymousreply 268June 17, 2016 11:20 PM

R268 Stephen Collins'?

by Anonymousreply 269June 17, 2016 11:30 PM

I knew you were gonna say that!

by Anonymousreply 270June 17, 2016 11:33 PM

Wow that's crazy - she dances like she's on a stripper pole at one point. And this was a "family show?"

by Anonymousreply 271June 18, 2016 12:53 AM

A "christian" family show

by Anonymousreply 272June 18, 2016 12:57 AM

The actress, Mackenzie Rosman, was about 14/15 here. She started with the show when she was 5/6.

by Anonymousreply 273June 18, 2016 1:13 AM

14/15??? Somehow doesn't make it any less creepy

by Anonymousreply 274June 18, 2016 1:30 AM

R274 how do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 275June 18, 2016 1:43 AM

I mean reguardless of how old she is in the scene it's still weird

by Anonymousreply 276June 18, 2016 1:52 AM

[quote]I thought it was because Mark had cheated on her [R258]

I remember blind item/gossip sites said that was the reason. I think both Mark and Naya were professional just to keep their jobs. Lea knew she could be a bitch and get away with things.

I have to wonder how Scream Queens season 2 will go. Abigail Breslin is listed on sites as returning the show and same with the Syler Samuels who plays Grace. I'm guessing that Skyler is probably hoping her character will be killed off in season 2 like she did in season 1. If Scream Queens doesn't get a third season, Ryan Murphy will put his precious monster Lea on one of his other shows.

by Anonymousreply 277June 18, 2016 2:39 AM

Would anyone else put with Lea's shit besides Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 278June 18, 2016 2:40 AM

R278 Maybe Shonda Rhimes would put up with Lea.

by Anonymousreply 279June 18, 2016 2:51 AM

I would like to see that R279

by Anonymousreply 280June 18, 2016 2:53 AM

Dear God. I never watched that show, but they actually have the teenage daughter making goo-goo eyes at her father while dancing suggestively?

That's my kind of program.

by Anonymousreply 281June 18, 2016 8:57 AM

I could never stand that McKenzie Rosman on that show; she is SO JAP-looking; could not believe she was supposed to be a child of WASP-y people. Bleh.

by Anonymousreply 282June 18, 2016 9:01 AM

r281, you're telling me!!

by Anonymousreply 283June 18, 2016 9:11 AM

You're missing the point, R282! She's EYE-FUCKING her DADDY!

by Anonymousreply 284June 18, 2016 9:12 AM

Did any of the Grey's Anatomy cast members hated Kim Raver when she was on the show?

by Anonymousreply 285June 18, 2016 10:51 AM

[quote]I think [Teri Hatcher] really only got along with James Denton, the actress that played her daughter and Mrs. McClusky.

Why on earth did James Denton play both Teri Hatcher's daughter and Mrs McClusky? Didn't anyone notice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286June 18, 2016 12:22 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 287June 18, 2016 1:46 PM

Tool at R287, can't you say something instead of just "bump"?

by Anonymousreply 288June 18, 2016 1:49 PM

Nope, r288. Sometimes I don't have anything to say.

by Anonymousreply 289June 18, 2016 2:06 PM

R137 I remember Roz being on "Match Game" and it was a complete fail. She thought it was cute to talk like she was Pinky and cracked several jokes in a row, al of which bombed.

by Anonymousreply 290June 18, 2016 7:26 PM

I am probably your elder, Bump Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 291June 18, 2016 8:48 PM

What about Ellen Pompero?

by Anonymousreply 292June 18, 2016 9:37 PM

Wasn't the guy who played Derrick on Grey's the one everyone hated?

by Anonymousreply 293June 18, 2016 9:42 PM

The male and female leads (Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic) on Castle. It got so bad that they didn't want to do the show anymore after this year.

by Anonymousreply 294June 18, 2016 9:46 PM

I think it was Ellen Pompeo who disliked Patrick Demsey. Pompeo is an awful actress and she will disappear once GA finally ends.

by Anonymousreply 295June 18, 2016 9:47 PM

Don't forget about me, r278!

by Anonymousreply 296June 18, 2016 9:52 PM

Is Jonathan Groff another diva bitch like Lea?

by Anonymousreply 297June 18, 2016 9:58 PM

R294 what was their deal?

by Anonymousreply 298June 18, 2016 10:02 PM

They never liked each other, r298.

by Anonymousreply 299June 18, 2016 10:14 PM

R299 but why? Did they have a past history? Did one slight the other?

by Anonymousreply 300June 18, 2016 10:39 PM

some people just don't like each other, R300

by Anonymousreply 301June 18, 2016 10:41 PM

Some say Nathan was a pretentious prick, others say she was a smug bitch, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 302June 18, 2016 11:00 PM

Ellen Pompeo has said once Grey's finished she won't be acting anymore. I mean, why not make as much money as you can before the show ends (which it should've ages ago).

by Anonymousreply 303June 18, 2016 11:30 PM

She lucked out and she knows it. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 304June 19, 2016 12:09 AM

R303 GREY'S ANATOMY is on its 13th season.

by Anonymousreply 305June 19, 2016 2:06 AM

R304 how do you mean 'Good for her'?

by Anonymousreply 306June 19, 2016 2:10 AM

What about the cast of the beloved "The Sally Field Programme"?

by Anonymousreply 307June 19, 2016 2:20 AM

R297 No, he's the complete opposite which makes their friendship all the more weird. He's charming, humble, and extremely likable.

by Anonymousreply 308June 19, 2016 4:57 AM

Joan Collins and Why I'll Never Work With Linda Evans Again:

"I'm not thrilled when Ben suggests Linda Evans to play Leatrice. We starred together for nine years in the TV series Dynasty - she played saintly Krystal and I played bitchy Alexis. However, I'm convinced she's always disliked me, since she rarely spoke to me on set. Ben tells me that he's talked to Linda and "she's (pause) fond of you". "I don't believe her," I say. "She needs the work, and for God's sake, she's never been on stage at all - and she wasn't even that good on TV!"

"Late August 2006: New York Linda arrives at first rehearsal with cosmetic-surgery tape over and under her eyelids and underneath her chin. Naturally, the cast all pretend to ignore this, but it's obvious she's come straight from either the face-lift shop or a car crash."

"She also has the weirdest collagen-enhanced lips I've ever seen. In fact, she epitomises the expression 'trout pout', with those huge lips that make her look like a gargoyle when she smiles. It's quite off-putting to have to look at that face, which used to be so pretty, and pretend not to notice. Everyone who sees Linda is shocked by how she's spoiled her looks."

"My finger is in agony because Linda kicked it last night. When I pushed her on to the sofa, her "wicked-witch-of-the-west" pointy boots shot up and smashed into my right hand. It was just a matter of time. Her enormous feet have hit me in the elbow once before, and they caught my wrist the previous week - but I've just suffered in silence. Linda and I are barely speaking. I still can't believe she's never apologised for almost breaking my finger."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 19, 2016 5:14 AM

I can certainly see Nathan being a pretentious prick.

And a fat ass pretentious prick at that.

by Anonymousreply 310June 19, 2016 6:17 AM

stana katic has bitch face for days

by Anonymousreply 311June 19, 2016 6:20 AM

What about Bosom Buddies?

by Anonymousreply 312June 19, 2016 10:05 AM

Married with children

by Anonymousreply 313June 19, 2016 10:30 AM

What about Taxi?

by Anonymousreply 314June 19, 2016 11:49 AM

What about Marilu Henner?

by Anonymousreply 315June 19, 2016 12:32 PM

Already discussed, r307.

by Anonymousreply 316June 19, 2016 12:44 PM

The BB cast seemed very close, r312.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 19, 2016 5:01 PM

Thanks, r317.

by Anonymousreply 318June 19, 2016 6:38 PM

Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson can't stand each other

by Anonymousreply 319June 19, 2016 7:32 PM

[quote]Married with children

Yeah, I hated that annoying dyke Amanda Bearse.

by Anonymousreply 320June 19, 2016 8:23 PM

Any gossip from the set of NCIS: Los Angeles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 19, 2016 8:28 PM

R319 The Castle syndrome, ego actor cannot share the spotlight

by Anonymousreply 322June 19, 2016 8:32 PM

On Rizzoli & Isles the leads hardly ever have any scenes together anymore - much to the chagrin of fans. Somebody has got to hate somebody!

by Anonymousreply 323June 19, 2016 8:49 PM

Tinky Winky hated Po. Po shat in her dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 324June 19, 2016 10:32 PM

Who are you talking about, r324?

by Anonymousreply 325June 19, 2016 10:48 PM

R325 sounds like The Teletubbies. Tinky-Winky and Po are characters from that show.

by Anonymousreply 326June 19, 2016 10:52 PM

Great story about how Jay Thomas who played Eddie LeBec on CHEERS got written out of the show because he pissed off Rhea Perlman:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327June 19, 2016 11:05 PM

If they made me feign a romantic attachment to Rhea Perlman, I'd do everything I could to get thrown off the show.

by Anonymousreply 328June 19, 2016 11:15 PM

The cast of That 70's Show hated Topher Grace. All the boys would hang out together and excluded Grace, calling him a sissy, fag, mama's boy. They cheered and threw a party when he quit the show.

by Anonymousreply 329June 19, 2016 11:56 PM

Jay Thomas was pretty handsome, sexy even, back in the day. Yeah, he seemed unevenly matched with Rhea on CHEERS, who, for some inexplicable reason, kept getting romantically linked with various men and getting knocked up offten.

by Anonymousreply 330June 19, 2016 11:57 PM

Topher was the reason I watched That '70s Show. Fuck the rest of them with Red's foot.

by Anonymousreply 331June 20, 2016 12:00 AM

Why did they hate Topher?

by Anonymousreply 332June 20, 2016 12:06 AM

Because he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 333June 20, 2016 12:09 AM

The 70's show set was pretty much a Scientology recruitment camp.

by Anonymousreply 334June 20, 2016 12:13 AM

More than the two we know about, R334?

by Anonymousreply 335June 20, 2016 12:14 AM

I thought it was just a personality clash R332

by Anonymousreply 336June 20, 2016 12:35 AM

There's no such thing as "[italic]just[/italic] a personality clash" on a gossip website, R336.

by Anonymousreply 337June 20, 2016 12:46 AM

This thread is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 338June 20, 2016 12:56 AM

My bad R337. At first i thought you were going to say in Hollywood lol

by Anonymousreply 339June 20, 2016 12:57 AM

That would have worked, too, R339.

by Anonymousreply 340June 20, 2016 12:58 AM

Topher Grace is a snobby rich boy.

by Anonymousreply 341June 20, 2016 1:58 AM

Boyd Gaines and Valerie Bertinelli.

Any scoop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 20, 2016 2:44 AM

[quote]Why did they hate Topher?

Because of his ridiculous name.

by Anonymousreply 343June 20, 2016 4:08 AM

Is Ashton or Wilmer really any better?

by Anonymousreply 344June 20, 2016 4:16 AM

The stoner guy with the frizzy hair and Laura Prepon of the main cast were Sci's but it seemed liked every bit part on that show was played by one of their fellow cult members so some of the production team must have been members as well.

by Anonymousreply 345June 20, 2016 4:28 AM

Isn't the stoner guy doing another show with Ashton on netflix???

by Anonymousreply 346June 20, 2016 4:39 AM

Probably R346 they seem to be good friends.

by Anonymousreply 347June 20, 2016 4:46 AM

Danny Masterson recruited Laura Prepon into Scientology and Prepon dated Danny's brother Chris for several years.

by Anonymousreply 348June 20, 2016 4:47 AM

Does Scientology actually do much for an actor's career these days?

by Anonymousreply 349June 20, 2016 4:51 AM

Probably not much, r349.

by Anonymousreply 350June 22, 2016 11:15 AM

That's what i thought R350

by Anonymousreply 351June 23, 2016 1:11 AM

Ashton Kutcher, Danny Masterson and Wilmer Valderrama were very close and even open up a restaurant together (Laura Prepon was also a partner) which I think has since closed down.

I'd always heard Topher was a loner and often went home right after tapings were over instead of hanging around. A lot of the time, some cast members would stick around and chat with the studio audience.

I also heard the cast was cold to Lisa Robin Kelly (Laurie) after she returned the second time around the end of season 5. Laurie was supposed to be a used fairly often in season 6 in the Laurie and Fez being married storyline but LRK abruptly after taping some scenes for season 6 and they had to do a quick recast with Christina Moore, who was awful in the role and hated by viewers. They wrote Laurie out later in season 6 after sparsely using Moore. A fan supposedly asked Wilmer why LRK left and he said she left to pursure other things. Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 352June 23, 2016 1:41 AM

I've seen a few people say that the cast liked to party a lot and Topher didn't. Last i checked that wasn't a crime but maybe the dude is a snob.

by Anonymousreply 353June 23, 2016 1:49 AM

Back in 2013 they had a get together with Ashton, Wilmer, Danny, Topher, Mila and Laura. So they must be ok with Topher these days. Here a picture from Danny Masterson's instragram of them all together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 23, 2016 2:08 AM

I remember that picture. Everybody looks pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 355June 23, 2016 2:15 AM

Topher probably thought he was going of to be a movie star after he got the Spiderman villian gig. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 356June 23, 2016 2:16 AM

Tony Ortega wrote today on twitter that Prepon might be having an Isaac Hayes moment since she was in a scene on Orange is the New Black that joked about $cieno and referred to "Going Clear."

by Anonymousreply 357June 23, 2016 2:29 AM

The cast of Veronica Mars. Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni got along really well, but it was rumored at the time among the gossip blogs that Kristen couldn't stand her $cientologist costar Jason Dohring (Logan), who some people thought had a creepy and very unrequited infatuation with her despite being in an arranged marriage with a fellow second generation $cientologist. Percy Daggs (Wallace) was nice enough but very unprofessional and a chronic stoner, and Francis Capra (Weevil) kept having chronic health issues that made him pile on weight and have terrible skin while missing a lot of work. And they all hated Michael Muhney, the guy who played Sheriff Lamb. He was the craziest one of all, fired from numerous roles due to being such an aggressive asshole, including Veronica Mars and Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. Most recently he was threatened with arrest and fired for the sexual harassment and assault of an underage costar on "The Young and The Restless." I was always surprised they made the movie.

by Anonymousreply 358June 23, 2016 2:33 AM

The clams don't know how to take a joke. Sucks for Topher if he thought it was going to be his big break after reading the Spiderman 3 script.

by Anonymousreply 359June 23, 2016 2:34 AM

There was a lot of hype for Topher making it big after leaving That 70s Show, but it didn't work out that way.

I don't think Laura Prepon is a hardcore $cientologist. She got in via the Masterson brothers, who were born into it.

by Anonymousreply 360June 23, 2016 2:35 AM

I guess maybe this explains why Kristen wasn't a huge LoVe fan. It was an improvement on boring ass Duncan though.

by Anonymousreply 361June 23, 2016 2:37 AM

I'm not the biggest fan of Ghost Adventures, but the episode they did this season visiting the haunted house that Hubbard lived in and used as a testing ground for his sci fi book dianetics was fucking creepy. They said the cult originated in demonology and truly has evil origins. Hubbard would weaken people's spirits by saying, "Touch the wall. Good. Now touch the wall. Good.." over and over for up to 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 362June 23, 2016 2:42 AM

"Topher" (Jesus!) always reminded me of a younger, marginally less-prissy Tony Randall. In other words, solid character actor--or second banana, but definitely not a leading man.

It's amusing that his childhood babysitter was Chloe Sevigny--who has also badly miscalculated her looks, range, etc.

by Anonymousreply 363June 23, 2016 2:52 AM

I don't have any insider knowledge, but the comments on Fillion and Katic reminded me of this Blind Reveal from 7 years ago @ CDAN

May 11, 2009

It is kind of like a Three For Monday. We have a B-/C+ television and film actress who is currently a female lead on this network drama. It's a new show. Popular though. Anyway, her male co-star is extremely popular on this site, but he is also probably a B-/C+ mostly television actor. Apparently our actress has been acting like a diva on the show and our actor called her out on it. This is an actual quote. ” You are a f**king c**t. Who the hell do you think you are that you can treat people the way you do on set. The crew hates you the cast hates you and the producers hate you and this is no way to build any kind of career, so knock it off you f**king whore.” Oh, and both of our actors are foreign born.

#1 – Stana Katic #2 – Nathan Fillion #3 – Castle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 23, 2016 3:08 AM

[quote] It was very well known that Marcel the Chimp *hated* David Schwimmer on Friends. Alas for Marcel, David had more clout and Marcel was dropped from the show.

Alas for David, Marcel was more talented than the other six humans put together.

by Anonymousreply 365June 23, 2016 3:11 AM

Shari Lewis couldn't keep her hand out of my ass.

by Anonymousreply 366June 23, 2016 3:15 AM

I don't know why they put up with Stana for so long if she was that bad.

by Anonymousreply 367June 23, 2016 3:17 AM

My roommate hooked up with Michael Muhney and said that he was an expert pussy eater, but she did say that he thought quite a bit of himself.

by Anonymousreply 368June 23, 2016 3:21 AM

I just came slightly at Fillion's takedown of Katic in that blind item.

by Anonymousreply 369June 23, 2016 3:22 AM

When I first watched Veronica Mars, I thought there was something creepy about Jason Dohring. Then I read about his clam family and I recall his mother had a blog about Scientology and she took it down later on.

by Anonymousreply 370June 23, 2016 5:17 AM

Other than Rosetta LeNoire, no one on the set of [italic]Gimme A Break![/italic] liked Rosie O'Donnell because she was a network-imposed interloper and they knew it.

by Anonymousreply 371June 23, 2016 5:22 AM

DOHring!

by Anonymousreply 372June 23, 2016 10:23 AM

Naya Rivera?

by Anonymousreply 373June 23, 2016 1:18 PM

The View:

Joy and Meredith hated Star Jones

Rosie and Elisabeth

Rosie and Whoopi

Whoopi and Barbara towards the end of Bab's time on The View

Whoopi hates Paula

by Anonymousreply 374June 23, 2016 3:16 PM

R343 it's short for Christopher. It's similar to Liam being short for William and Ria being show for Maria. It's common practice in the UK, which I think made its way to America.

by Anonymousreply 375June 23, 2016 4:18 PM

[quote]It's common practice in the UK, which I think made its way to America.

I hope that UK/Aussie-isms like "Baz" and "Gaz" never make it here.

by Anonymousreply 376June 23, 2016 6:09 PM

I don't think Kim Fields or Mindy Cohn are big Lisa Whelchel fans. Remember a few years ago when Lisa surprised Kim on a local TV show? Kim looked like she was in pain.

by Anonymousreply 377June 23, 2016 6:31 PM

Someone told me once that Phylicia Rashad did not like BIll Cosby, which makes her defenses of him more odd.

by Anonymousreply 378June 23, 2016 6:31 PM

I wouldn't think that a photo or a cameo on a TV show means that cast members get along better now. There's a number of people I can't stand that I'll endure for a night or a week; usually long enough for me to remember why I don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 379June 23, 2016 6:32 PM

[quote]Naya Rivera?

I think the only person that had issues with her during Glee was Lea Michelle. Naya is very close with Kevin McHale and she seemed to be close with Dianna Agron and Heather Morris.

by Anonymousreply 380June 23, 2016 8:08 PM

[quote]Naya is very close with Kevin McHale

The former Boston Celtics player?

by Anonymousreply 381June 23, 2016 8:30 PM

That's because that blind item was completely fabricated and further from the truth R367

by Anonymousreply 382June 23, 2016 8:30 PM

[quote]Remember a few years ago when Lisa surprised Kim on a local TV show? Kim looked like she was in pain.

it's not lisa she dislikes, it's her color

by Anonymousreply 383June 23, 2016 9:01 PM

I remember in the early 90s, DL fave Miss Joyce DeWitt was on some daytime chat show - it may have been Montel. To her surprise, the host brought in Jennilee Harrison, Richard Kline and maybe Don Knotts during the last half-hour. Poor Joyce had to pretend to be pleasantly surprised to see her old co-stars again but I could tell she was kind of miffed because she assumed the whole hour would be about her.

I think Kim Field's response to Lisa showing up to surprise her was pretty much the same thing ("Why is this bitch stealing MY spotlight?")

by Anonymousreply 384June 23, 2016 9:34 PM

Suzanne Somers and Joyce Dewitt reunited on Suzanne's webseries Cafe Mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 24, 2016 12:48 AM

Lynda Carter and Lyle Waggoner didn't get along on the Wonder Woman set.

by Anonymousreply 386June 24, 2016 12:50 AM

Why r386? He was terrible as her love interest, Steve. No chemistry and dumb. Though he is good on the reruns of the Carol Burnett Show.

by Anonymousreply 387June 24, 2016 2:09 AM

He was apparently pissed that he didn't get more to do on the show. It was pretty stupid, because the title of the damn show was 'Wonder Woman' and people were watching it for Lynda Carter, not him.

by Anonymousreply 388June 24, 2016 2:19 AM

Didn't he understand the premise of the show? No one cares about Steve in relation to Wonder Woman. Steve is no Lois Lane or Pepper Potts.

by Anonymousreply 389June 24, 2016 2:32 AM

I disagree. The show was better during the ABC/WW2 years where Lyle had a much greater role on the show.

by Anonymousreply 390June 24, 2016 2:36 AM

Lyle was also enraged over the fact that sonny Bono beat him out on GG as well

by Anonymousreply 391June 24, 2016 2:38 AM

How did the cast of "Soap" get along? They have been running marathons on IFC every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 392June 25, 2016 6:43 PM

Nora Dunn and Jan Hooks hated Victoria Jackson on SNL

by Anonymousreply 393June 25, 2016 7:58 PM

That makes sense, since Soap was an independent film.

*eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 394June 25, 2016 7:59 PM

R394 are you being sarcastic about IFC carrying Soap? Or are you confusing Soap, the 80's TV show with Soapdish, the movie? Or is there a MOVIE called Soap?

by Anonymousreply 395June 25, 2016 9:31 PM

IFC does marathons of TV shows all the time.

They often do 'That 70s Show' and they used to do 'freaks & geeks'

by Anonymousreply 396June 25, 2016 9:33 PM

[quote] [R394] are you being sarcastic about IFC carrying Soap? Or are you confusing Soap, the 80's TV show with Soapdish, the movie? Or is there a MOVIE called Soap?

I was side-eyeing IFC the network, not casting any shade on the poster. There is nothing "Independent Film Channel" about 99% of the things the Independent Film Channel broadcasts and Soap has no business being on there. Either program Indie films or change the fucking name of your shitty network, which used to actually be good. There are more and more indie films being made and shown in festivals than ever before and the large majority of them have no other outlet. IFC as it stands now is no different that TBS, TNT or any of those rerun heavy cable stations. Yet no one has taken advantage of all the films that don't get seen and which could find an appreciative audience.

by Anonymousreply 397June 25, 2016 9:41 PM

That's how tv works. So many start out with lofty ideals and specific points of view, but eventually resort to reruns of law & order and golden girls to stay on the air.

Look at TLC and logo for examples...

by Anonymousreply 398June 25, 2016 10:18 PM

R393 -- The way I understand it, almost everybody hated the right-wing, virulently antigay Freezus Jeek Victoria Jackson. The woman is as stupid as a box of rocks, on the order of the idiot Palin woman.

by Anonymousreply 399June 25, 2016 10:36 PM

[quote] Look at TLC and logo for examples...

LOGO was always a piece of shit excuse for a network. They never developed the point of view or programming they claimed they would. At first they said they were going with reruns because it was cheaper than original programming and it was a way to build audience. But then they just stuck with it. I suppose if Drag Race is their idea of original programming then we've probably been spared even worse.

TLC at least did a complete re-brand and is doing all original programming. It might cater to mongoloids, but at least it's not yet another station showing Golden Girls reruns.

by Anonymousreply 400June 26, 2016 2:10 AM

I just wished that the LOGO network could have been a better network with good quality programming for gays and lesbians, period.

by Anonymousreply 401June 26, 2016 12:59 PM

Pompeo and Dempsey used to be very close, but something may have changed. She was overtly unaffected by his exit based on interviews, often bringing up Sandra Oh instead.

by Anonymousreply 402June 26, 2016 3:32 PM

Bravo used to be the home of Opera and Ballet. Now it's the home of "Real Housewives" and Andy Cohen. That's what it did to survive.

by Anonymousreply 403June 26, 2016 3:40 PM

R397 perhaps that IFC doesn't stand for Independent Film Channel anymore, but they kept the initials since that's how they're known. Just like how American Movie Classics (which used to show classic Hollywood movies on a loop, without commercial interruption) suddenly became just AMC in 2002 and started showing more recent fare and their own original programming (e.g. BREAKING BAD, MAD MEN, THE WALKING DEAD) which has nothing to do with classic movies anymore.

by Anonymousreply 404June 26, 2016 3:41 PM

R403 don't forget the Arts & Entertainment Network, which is just A&E now and the home of reality crap like DUCK DYNASTY. A&E was an Anglophile's dream and used to produce their own movies/miniseries like EMMA, PRIDE & PREJUDICE, and VICTORIA & ALBERT. The last movie/miniseries they produced was THE MAYOR OF CASTERBRIDGE in 2003.

by Anonymousreply 405June 26, 2016 3:47 PM

I admit that I liked The Big Gay Sketch Show on Logo and I wish it would have lasted longer.

by Anonymousreply 406June 26, 2016 4:15 PM

Interesting that you say that, R403. I just looked them up to see what the story was (IFC) and I noticed that they are now owned by AMC, as is the Sundance Channel (which also lost the plot with its programming and shows mainstream, big budget studio films. IFC has definitely gone to just the initials, however its theatrical releasing arm is very different than its channel (and you'll likely never see the films it releases on its own channel). This, to me, is a huge branding mistake. If they revamped their channel, I think they would bring in an appreciative audience, especially considering the AMC conglomerate owns at least three other channels that show the same fucking crap.

by Anonymousreply 407June 26, 2016 6:37 PM

How did the cast of 'Soap' get along with each other?

by Anonymousreply 408June 26, 2016 6:45 PM

Oh poor you, you have to scroll through four posts that don't exactly match the topic in a thread that was on life support anyway.

The cast of Soap loved each other. They got together on Sunday nights and bonded over what an asshole you are.

by Anonymousreply 409June 26, 2016 6:51 PM

The cable networks have to do what they can to get ratings. Ratings are really bad for most original cable show these days. You know things are bad when even reruns of crap shows like Full House are getting higher ratings.

by Anonymousreply 410June 26, 2016 9:01 PM

Pompeo is friends with Dempsey's ex-wife, and likely is the snitch who busted Dempsey for fucking a low-level employee at Grey's.

Shonda obviously would not allow a Clinton/Lewinsky situation on one of her shows and killed him off. There is no way she would have intended on killing him off before since she still owed him a whole season's pay.

by Anonymousreply 411June 26, 2016 11:42 PM

But Dempsey and his wife are still together, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 412June 27, 2016 12:10 PM

The got divorced but apparently are back together now???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413June 27, 2016 12:19 PM

That's ok - Meredith has a new slab of meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 27, 2016 1:05 PM

R397, thanks for explaining. I see your point, and completely agree with you. I understand that when it first started out, AMC - like its fucking NAME - planned to only show movies, uncut, no commercials. Uh-huh.

by Anonymousreply 415June 27, 2016 8:00 PM

R415 they did for many years. It was heaven in the '90s. I remember Cher praising the channel on Rosie O'Donnell in the late '90s, especially since it was almost exactly like Turner Classic Movies, except it was available on basic cable. But then they did an overhaul in 2002. That's when they stopped catering to the classic Hollywood crowd and started showing more recent movies and doing their own programming.

by Anonymousreply 416June 27, 2016 8:38 PM

The cast of Saturday Night Live hated/hate Chevy Chase.

by Anonymousreply 417June 27, 2016 8:56 PM

Everybody hates Chevy Chase. Stories of his assholery are legion.

by Anonymousreply 418June 27, 2016 9:02 PM

[quote]The cast of Saturday Night Live hated/hate Chevy Chase.

Double that for the cast of Community.

by Anonymousreply 419June 27, 2016 9:03 PM

Pierce was such a great and funny character on COMMUNITY. Too bad Chase was an asshole and burned his bridges and was kicked out after Season 4. I heard that he tried to appeal to get back in the show for the remaining two seasons, but Dan Harmon refused.

by Anonymousreply 420June 27, 2016 9:10 PM

I can't wait to see Joel McHale play him in the upcoming National Lampoon movie. I hope he is able to do a decent job.

by Anonymousreply 421June 27, 2016 9:16 PM

R132 It was the guy on NCIS, Michael Weatherly. Though he does have a new show.

by Anonymousreply 422July 10, 2016 4:08 PM

I thought Mark Harmon was supposed to be nice?? Is this karma for him and Jessica Alba being a douche to Jensen Ackles on Dark Angel

by Anonymousreply 423July 10, 2016 4:11 PM

They were? Tell me more R423

by Anonymousreply 424July 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Didn't Mark Harmon hate Sasha Alexander during the first season of NCIS?

by Anonymousreply 425July 10, 2016 5:37 PM

Never heard that. Source?

by Anonymousreply 426July 11, 2016 12:26 AM

Michael Weatherly and Mark Harmon are two of the friendliest, down-to-earth actors in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 427July 11, 2016 12:54 AM

R424 When Jensen came in during the second season of Dark Angel, Jessica Alba was engaged to Michael Weatherly(who was quite a bit older than her). Michael was pissed off they brought in a younger more actiony co-star(Jensen) as probable love interest for Jessica's character as well as seeing him as competition for his own lead spot because Jensen's character got a "focus" episode sooner than his character did and he was a lead, so he treated Jensen like crap and Jessica pretty much followed his lead.

by Anonymousreply 428July 11, 2016 3:16 PM

yes, R425

by Anonymousreply 429July 15, 2016 10:54 PM

The cast of "Top Cat" refused to share a litterbox.

by Anonymousreply 430July 15, 2016 11:09 PM

The number one scandal in Hollywoood R430

by Anonymousreply 431July 16, 2016 2:09 PM

Let's go old school - Grace Under Fire. Tony Award winner Julie White left after S4 because of Brett Butler's fall into drugs. ”It’s awfully difficult to play her best friend when you don’t get along in real life,”

by Anonymousreply 432July 16, 2016 7:23 PM

Does Gossip Girl own this thread? The whole cast hated eachother when they weren't fucking eachother.

by Anonymousreply 433July 17, 2016 2:12 PM

Please elaborate R433

by Anonymousreply 434July 17, 2016 2:16 PM

Blake and Leighton weren't speaking after season 3, Taylor Monsen was hatted by everyone except Connor Paolo (sp?), and the cast pretty much hated Jessica Szor after she cheated on Ed Westwick with his friend. Also. connor hated playing a gay character.

by Anonymousreply 435July 19, 2016 2:57 AM

I thought Mark Harmon's treating him like shit is the reason Michael Weatherly left NCIS.

by Anonymousreply 436July 19, 2016 5:31 AM

On Gossip Girl, who fucked Lonely Boy?

by Anonymousreply 437July 19, 2016 5:31 AM

That's just bullshit from CDAN, R436. Enty Lawyer is a sham

by Anonymousreply 438July 19, 2016 5:40 AM

Sucks to hear about Connor. What made Leighton and Blake hate each other? I thought i read that the cast didn't like Blake because she and Penn isolated themselves from the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 439July 19, 2016 2:24 PM

Any dirt on Big Bang Theory? Galecki seems like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 440July 20, 2016 1:03 AM

Galecki is kind of an asshole - not an epic douche like Rob Lowe - but has the smugness that comes from making a million an episode.

Surprisingly, still a chain smoker.

by Anonymousreply 441July 20, 2016 4:24 AM

The rest of the cast hates working with Galecki

by Anonymousreply 442July 20, 2016 4:34 AM

R435 here. I forgot to add that Blake and Penn dated while on the show. Not the whole time but a good portion. Not sure why Blake and Leight didn't get along. If I had to guess jealous and ego played a big part. Blake's character was supposednto be the star but Leighton's character became the breakout. Sort of like Hal vs. Gale from QAF.

by Anonymousreply 443July 20, 2016 5:26 AM

R442 I find that hard to believe. Kaley Cuoco dated Galecki for two years before marrying what's his name. Then they supposedly became close again after her divorce. Yes, I know the rumors that she's just a beard, but why would she if everybody hates him? And why wouldn't he come out at this point? It didn't stop Jim Parsons from winning all those Emmys. His buddy Sara Gilbert has been out for years.

by Anonymousreply 444July 20, 2016 7:07 AM

Galecki has become insufferable over the years R444. I have no idea about any bearding that you mentioned. I only know that he is a major asshole and even Parsons wants fewer scenes with him

by Anonymousreply 445July 20, 2016 7:35 AM

Galecki seemed most insufferable after the first season when Parsons became the breakout star. Watching the show, you could just sense his bitterness and irritation. He seems to have mellowed in more recent years and the cast appears to get along pretty well. I imagine at this point they're all just in it for the paycheck which probably takes some of the pressure off.

by Anonymousreply 446July 20, 2016 8:26 AM

Hmm Blake definitely got the spotlight when the show started and even now Leighton is more low key with roles. None of the cast has won any Oscars and it doesn't look like that'll be happening anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 447July 20, 2016 12:46 PM

What about the series MASH? Any good gossip?

by Anonymousreply 448July 31, 2016 6:13 AM

Now that "Rizzoli and Isles" has ended, crew members who have moved on have confirmed Sasha Alexander was unhappy with the last couple seasons, as her character was minimized and Angie Harmon's was expanded.

Sasha was no longer visiting crime scenes, and primarily in scenes that took place in the lab, while Angie and her family dominated most of the plotlines.

One of the writers on After Ellen noticed that the two actresses didn't even smile or greet one another on the show when they entered the room anymore, and spoke only of crime scene details, unlike the early seasons when their offscreen friendship translated to the show.

by Anonymousreply 449July 31, 2016 6:39 AM

R449, the change in tone in R&I (which I can't believe I still watch. Or ever watched) has been obvious in the latter seasons. They have clearly toned down the interaction between the two lead characters.

by Anonymousreply 450July 31, 2016 6:43 AM

r449 lesbian drama?

by Anonymousreply 451July 31, 2016 6:52 AM

Duncan (Teddy Dunn) from Veronica Mars is openly gay and retired. Kristen Bell is a hag so she loved him.

by Anonymousreply 452July 31, 2016 6:55 AM

IIRC, the actor that played Radar on MASH didn't like any of the cast and they didn't like him.

by Anonymousreply 453July 31, 2016 7:44 AM

Oh, wow - r452 - I didn't know Teddy was gay. He wasn't much of an actor though so he made the right decision to retire.

by Anonymousreply 454July 31, 2016 2:19 PM

Duncan and Veronica were so boring

by Anonymousreply 455August 1, 2016 1:24 PM

I had no idea that Teddy Dunn is gay, never heard that before r452. I knew he retired from acting (which shows he is smart, he could acknowledge he was not a good actor). He is now a lawyer in NYC so he is doing well for himself regardless.

by Anonymousreply 456August 1, 2016 4:49 PM

Dino couldn't stop shitting on Fred Flintstone's rug.

by Anonymousreply 457August 1, 2016 4:51 PM

(R457) Elder-dino reference.

by Anonymousreply 458August 2, 2016 12:25 AM

I've been hearing for years that Thomas Gibson is an asshole and Shemar Moore practically said it was true. After Gibson was fired he posted a vid where he says that it's karma and that Gibson got what he deserved

by Anonymousreply 459August 14, 2016 9:21 AM

Did loony clam Jenna Elfman and Thomas Gibson hate each other during Dharma&Greg?

by Anonymousreply 460August 14, 2016 7:17 PM

How about Chandler and Freddie on DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 461August 14, 2016 7:51 PM

Who was the real mean girl(s) on Buffy and Angel? I've heard in various threads that Alyson was just as big a bitch as SMG and that she harassed Amber Benson to the point she refused to come back to the show to shoot her cameo as a face of the first evil.

by Anonymousreply 462August 14, 2016 8:17 PM

I read after Gibson's firing that he and Shemale didn't get along because Ms. Moore was constantly late on set. Spending too much time with his "baby girls" perhaps. Who knows? Maybe some good stuff will come out now that they're both gone.

by Anonymousreply 463August 14, 2016 8:33 PM

This is actually Gibson third or fourth fight on set. It was the last straw. Shemar is right. He got what he deserved

by Anonymousreply 464August 14, 2016 8:38 PM

Nancy Kulp didn't get along with Buddy Ebsen. In 1984 at 62 when she ran for State Representative in Pennsylvania, Buddy did a commercial for her opponent saying she was "too liberal." Nancy got 33% of the vote.

by Anonymousreply 465August 14, 2016 8:49 PM

I wonder what Mandy Patinkin thinks of all this.

by Anonymousreply 466August 14, 2016 10:52 PM

R449 - who can blame her? New management (show-runner) took a fun show and really wrecked it. The premise was two close friends solving crimes. Then somebody had the brilliant idea to deemphasize the friendship in favor of more procedural crime stuff. Sadly, the interaction between Rizzoli & Isles was the only thing worth watching. The new direction that started a couple of years ago focused less on Sasha's character (like WAY less) and more on the side characters and Angie Harmon. I assume Sasha pissed off somebody important because her screen time tanked. The show actually had a lot of potential that was squandered. Both leads are pretty good actresses, but they weren't given much to do in the past couple of years. It got cancelled but many of the longtime fans are sort of glad it's being put out of its misery. Of note for DL, the show had mad subtext that was also obliterated when the new show-runner took over. Can't figure out why the massive change - despite being lightweight, it's always been a ratings hit.

by Anonymousreply 467August 14, 2016 11:11 PM

The previous showrunner was well on her way to making those changes, too, R467. But whatever happened to Rizzoli&Isles, the truth is that Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander don't hate each other. They don't belong on this thread. They may have disagreed a few times about something in the show but other than that they get along and both women are loved by the crew.

On another note, Jessica Capshaw and Sara Ramirez can't stand each other

by Anonymousreply 468August 15, 2016 7:21 AM

Patinkin and Gibson on a set together must have been an absolute NIGHTMARE. The whole cast and crew must have had to hide bruises every week.

by Anonymousreply 469August 15, 2016 7:26 AM

I just remember Susan Lucci and Sarah Michelle Geller hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 470August 15, 2016 7:38 AM

Gary Oldman hated France's Ford Coppola.

by Anonymousreply 471August 15, 2016 7:40 AM

[quote] Did Diahann Carroll and Joan Collins get along?

They did until Joan served Diahann burnt champagne once. Thereafter it was of course total war.

by Anonymousreply 472August 15, 2016 7:46 AM

Apparently Underdog/Shoeshine Boy and Sweet Polly Purebred hooked up once and thereafter hated each other. Simon Bar Sinister and Cad had to act as the peacemakers on that show.

by Anonymousreply 473August 15, 2016 7:47 AM

We need a thread about co-stars that got along but ruined their relationship after they slept together

by Anonymousreply 474August 15, 2016 7:49 AM

R462 I've read that Amber and Alyson didn't get along. Her official reason for not coming back was that she didn't want the viewers to see Tara being evil as her last appearance on the show

by Anonymousreply 475August 15, 2016 3:26 PM

[quote]We need a thread about co-stars that got along but ruined their relationship after they slept together

Nina Dobrev and Ian Sommerhalder on The Vampire Diaries. After their relationship ended Nina, the female lead, left the show. She was the fucking female lead!

by Anonymousreply 476August 15, 2016 3:43 PM

The show went on for too long anyway. Vampire Diaries should've been cancelled ages ago. I think Nina made the right decision.

by Anonymousreply 477August 15, 2016 4:04 PM

[quote]lesbian drama?

Redundant.

by Anonymousreply 478August 15, 2016 4:40 PM

Henrietta Hippo and Emmy Jo on THE NEW ZOO REVUE.

Supposedly Emmy took a shit on the floor in Henrietta's dressing room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479August 15, 2016 5:19 PM

R474 Castle?

by Anonymousreply 480August 16, 2016 10:48 PM

Helen Lawson and every fucking person attached to her show, The Helen Lawson Good Taste Variety Hour!, for sure. The crew and supporting players hated her so much, Helen showed up for the taping of her third show and there wasn't a fucking soul on Stage 12 at CBS Television City.

by Anonymousreply 481August 16, 2016 10:52 PM

We thought "Coppola" is an Italian name, R471.

by Anonymousreply 482August 17, 2016 12:03 AM

R468, I think your comment is fair. I have no reason to think the leads hate each other except for the weird fact that they clearly refuse to be photographed together. BUT there could be other reasons for that, I suppose. Regardless, I don't blame the actresses for the hot mess the show became.

by Anonymousreply 483August 17, 2016 12:58 AM

R468, I forgot to ask... please spill the dirt you alluded to about the Grey's ladies.

by Anonymousreply 484August 17, 2016 1:02 AM

Oooh yes always love to hear about behind the scenes drama on Grey's

by Anonymousreply 485August 17, 2016 1:11 AM

[quote]Gary Oldman hated France's Ford Coppola.

I didn't know he was French! Wow, learn something new every day.

by Anonymousreply 486August 17, 2016 1:19 AM

MASH sounds like a set full of major pains in the ass. Jackie Cooper spills a lot in his book. He directed a lot of the early episodes and notes McLean Stevenson would only do one take, Gary Burghoff was a belligerent little troll, Alan Alda seemed to be very conflicted about a lot of things and Loretta Swit was a pain because she would only follow Alda's lead.

He did like Wayne Rogers and Larry Linville and says they both seemed to just ignore the rest of the cast.

My best inside gossip about the worst show ever. A college friend went to school with Tiffany Brissette from "Small Wonder". The little annoying neighbor on the show - redhead - was a brat with pushy stage parents and was not liked by anyone on set.

by Anonymousreply 487August 17, 2016 1:35 AM

[quote]On another note, Jessica Capshaw and Sara Ramirez can't stand each other

They are both awful actresses. Capshaw gets by on nepotism and chubby Ramirez's career will tank now that she has left GA.

by Anonymousreply 488August 17, 2016 1:44 AM

What does Sara's weight have to do with anything??

by Anonymousreply 489August 17, 2016 2:06 AM

Anything on Smallville? I see Tom Welling has gotten together recently with the actors who played Lex and Supergirl but heard the actress who played Lois won't answer any questions about Welling.

by Anonymousreply 490August 17, 2016 4:49 AM

Do you mean Erica Durance R490?

by Anonymousreply 491August 17, 2016 4:54 AM

Yaaas to some Smallville gossip.

by Anonymousreply 492August 18, 2016 4:35 AM

491 - I guess if that's who played Lois Lane. I never knew the names of any of the actors except Welling and the ones who were already known like O'Toole and Schneider, oh and Kristin Kreuk, who I saw on Chuck not too long ago. Never thought much of her in Smallville, looks or acting wise, but she was terrific in Chuck. Finally understood why people kept describing her as beautiful. Welling on the other hand is looking rather chunky. No wonder he's not working much.

by Anonymousreply 493August 20, 2016 12:13 AM

[quote]My best inside gossip about the worst show ever. A college friend went to school with Tiffany Brissette from "Small Wonder". The little annoying neighbor on the show - redhead - was a brat with pushy stage parents and was not liked by anyone on set.

The audience for a "Small Wonder CONFIDENTIAL!" book would be small but fiercely, insanely, Manson-level devoted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 20, 2016 12:19 AM

Kristin Kreuk was pretty cute on Chuck

by Anonymousreply 495August 20, 2016 12:20 AM

Even more surprising to me, Kreuk actually seems to have turned into a pretty decent actress, but where's the smallville gossip? Didn't anyone sleep with anyone or get into fights?

by Anonymousreply 496August 20, 2016 12:51 AM

Michael Rosenbaum seemed to be a bit of a party boy......yeah i got nothing

by Anonymousreply 497August 20, 2016 12:53 AM

Rob Lowe was loathed by everyone he has ever worked with. The casts of the shows he was on hate him even to this day.

by Anonymousreply 498August 28, 2016 5:52 AM

Jane Seymour and Joe Lando Dr. Quinn. They had a fling while shooting the pilot but by the time the series had been picked up, the relationship had ended and it had resulted in a lot of animosity between the two on set. They eventually worked things out as the series went on and Seymour went on to marry James Keach.

Jane Seymour also had actress Michelle Bonilla fired from Dr. Quinn because she didn't like her.

by Anonymousreply 499September 2, 2016 6:36 PM

Joe Lando looks so weird without his long locks.

by Anonymousreply 500September 3, 2016 8:18 AM

The Talk.

by Anonymousreply 501August 3, 2019 3:35 AM

The Muppet Show.

Miss Piggy loathed Janice and refused to be even near her.

by Anonymousreply 502August 3, 2019 3:39 AM

Kirk Cameron and everyone else

by Anonymousreply 503August 3, 2019 3:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!