Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Am I Missing About The Bold and The Beautiful soap opera?

Apart from Steffi's overly-botoxed faced?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502December 23, 2018 7:26 PM

This show is not gonna happen without me on it, NOT going to happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2016 9:04 PM

Where is that slut Brooke Logan from?

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2016 9:12 PM

Brooke must have a golden vagina, no man can turn it down.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2016 9:14 PM

Bill's been turning it down for the last few weeks.

That won't last, of course, after the next time he comes home to Katie passed out drunk on the couch.

Oh, the Bradley Bell Insta-"Alcoholism" stories....

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2016 9:15 PM

Ridge now has an accent.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2016 9:17 PM

This show can't decide it its a soap or fashion show. The extended runway scenes are like 15 mins of air time.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2016 9:19 PM

Brooke vag has seen more traffic than the LA highway.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2016 9:20 PM

How is Heather Tom's pinched sphincter syndrome doing?

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2016 9:21 PM

Ridge is now the epitome of Euro-trash...

Thomas is still Super Gay - gayer than ever, but in the closet.

Eric is an old queen now with a beard going on "special trips" that no one knows his agenda.

Rick is the biggest queen on the show with his ridiculous Mega-Gay Undercut Hairstyle and Gay Beard.

Scott Clifton as Liam is the peak of masculine heterosexuality.

And sexy Deacon is now dead - pushed off a cliff last Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2016 9:22 PM

[quote] Ridge now has an accent.

What type of accent?

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2016 9:28 PM

The actor is German. Generic Euro-trash.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2016 9:29 PM

[quote] The actor is German. Generic Euro-trash.

How and why do soap viewers accept such radical changes in the actors playing a role? The lack of continuity and lack of reality is one of the reasons I can't watch soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2016 9:32 PM

DOOL!

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2016 9:33 PM

DOOL= instant death

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2016 9:34 PM

Thorsten Kaye at least has some acting ability, unlike Ronn Moss. But yes, it was a jarring recast and just about anyone would be better than RM.

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2016 9:36 PM

Brooke is from The Valley. She's a whore so maybe Van Nuys?

The show used to be sooooooo good, but I can't even bother these days. Although the uber queens Wyatt is entertaining (in a cartoon villain sort of way).

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2016 9:36 PM

[quote] but I can't even bother these days

DOOL!

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2016 9:37 PM

Wyatt is such a mincing queen. I know he's married and all that but what a queen!

That dumb look with his mouth open and his quivering lips... like he's waiting for Ridge to slide his German sausage in there...

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2016 9:37 PM

DOOL= dead show walking

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2016 9:39 PM

What happen to Deacon?

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2016 9:40 PM

Quinn threw Deacon off a cliff last week. She was worried that that he would spill her plot to keep Liamnesiac in the dark about who he really was.

Quinn told Deacon she was going to kill Liam so that she and Deacon could be together, but she killed Deacon instead so she could keep Liam.

by Anonymousreply 21March 20, 2016 9:44 PM

r20 he was pushed off a cliff into the ocean

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2016 9:44 PM

She's a man, baby (Maya)

Deacon dead ............. yea, right. Wait until an upcoming wedding ..... he'll turn up.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2016 10:45 PM

Jacob Young is so thick and delicious. I get a gay vibe from both him and fellow thickums Darrin Brooks (Wyatt), whose gayvoice is off the charts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2016 11:04 PM

[quote] Jacob Young is so thick

What do you mean by thick? Fat?

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2016 11:05 PM

JY does look pretty Fit Fat nowadays...

No shirtless scenes for Rick in a long time...

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2016 11:10 PM

I miss Ron Moss. He was so in love with himself but his narcissism kep this fake show together.

German Ridge is so pussy-whipped (c'mon - sitting in placenta blood-filled pool and kissing his son's kid in the pool blood and placenta - filled bath) is OTT.

"Dollar Bill: character is a tired cliche and he's been relegated as a back character. He is one-dimensional, background noise.

Thus show is now definitely in The Old Lady lane. Dump plots, can't remember the characters, cheaters, drunks, new and dead relatives, sudden twists, new and dead kids, etc...

Pass the BB joint......

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2016 11:50 PM

[quote]What do you mean by thick? Fat?

I think he meant thick in a fit-fat, hot kind of way. I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2016 12:06 AM

[quote] I think he meant thick in a fit-fat, hot kind of way. I agree.

Does he have moobs and a big, round ass?

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2016 12:08 AM

Yes to both, but not gross moobs. He and Billy Miller have a similar physique. I DO miss seeing Billy Miller on Y&R. I don't watch his current soap, GH.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2016 12:36 AM

Does Jacob Young have a womanly skin and/or yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2016 12:40 AM

German? I thought Thorston Kaye was raised in England. I agree though not the best casting. I can see why they did it. Ronn Moss was so Ridge Forrester, you had to go 180 rather just cast another good looking guy. B&B is great because it is high camp and only 1/2 hour.

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2016 1:15 AM

I wish they'd bring back the younger blonde female character. Steffi is just the show's town whore. And it's nice to see that horrid blonde hair dyed back to brown. They really need better, stronger female characters. Dollar Bill is getting on my last nerve. He's just a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 33May 1, 2016 4:00 AM

back when Jacob was first cast as Rick - he was pretty much out - I remember there was a story going around how his first time was with Chad Allen (Chad and Heather Tom used to hang out a lot together - apparently Jacob tagged along or ran into them once at Mickey's). Now he is married with children?? (to a woman)

by Anonymousreply 34May 1, 2016 1:05 PM

OP you must live in the loneliest of worlds. Sad, but worth making fun of your pathetic threads and obsessions.

by Anonymousreply 35May 1, 2016 2:02 PM

[quote]Scott Clifton as Liam is the peak of masculine heterosexuality.

Are you high?

by Anonymousreply 36May 1, 2016 2:22 PM

Scott Clifton is the least sexually-attractive male on t.v. these days. You can tell his female love interests have to dig really deep to get an ounce of attraction to fake the love scenes.

Getting tired of Dollar Bill's out of control tantrums. He's the real lunatic on the show.

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2016 2:10 AM

he is supposed to be B&B Victor

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2016 3:09 AM

Papa Bill Bell wrote the show with a lethally serious tone, just like he did with the Yawn & the Resting. In the early years it was SO derivative of early Y&R. When Bradley took over the show, all bets were off and it morphed into a tongue in cheek campfest. In the 80s and 90s, when soaps weren't totally in the sad state they're in now, B&B was considered a bad joke. Most reputable actors steered clear of it (excepting some members of the original cast). Somehow about 10 years ago, it began gaining some respect in the industry. I guess the other shows, with their bare-bones budgets and revolving door of writers, began to look awful by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2016 3:16 AM

r39 not correct - Bell sr wrote the show well into the 90s with Bradley and jack Smith. It finished 8th overall it's first year and just 5 years later was #3. You are confusing ratings with accolades. At the time the Soap Press consisted of Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly, both owned by the same company, and some smaller magazines. Both magazines favored Days of our Lives over every other show 80% of their covers were devoted to Days. This was because the women 18-34 ratings for Days was higher than any other show.

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2016 1:54 PM

I watched it for a little while in the 1995-1996 season while my CBS station burned off [italic]Golden Girls[/italic] reruns at an odd timeslot of 1:30 PM, as Y&R was at 4 to compete with Oprah, and this got B&B moved back to 1 PM. All I remember is two blonde kids singing "Tomorrow" (as in "the sun'll come out…") in karaoke over and over a guy trying to get a girl pregnant by cutting a hole in her condom and raping her. It worked, and she refused to get an abortion. This was before Hunter Tylo got fired from [italic]Melrose Place[/italic] for similar reasons and IIRC she was still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2016 3:29 PM

B&B, like it's highly overrated sister soap Y&R, has always been awful. Their hallmark has always been amateurish acting, atrocious dialogue, and glacial pacing tied up in a pretty bow. Go watch some of the AW and Doctors episodes from the 70s on youtube, and you'll see glorious, though average-looking, actors delivering electrifying performances and some impressive writing.

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2016 3:33 PM

Jacob Young is good looking, but the real man is Lawrence Saint-Victor, his body is amazing, but he has very little air time. Steffy is way too much in the center and the actress has been through too many facial treatments. New Ridge is weak and almost as wooden as Ronn was. I miss Brooke as ceo and center of the story lines. I miss villain, there hasn't been anyone after Susan Flannery left. Scott is weak and is not masculine. B&B has given too much attention to these weak characters.

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2016 3:53 PM

Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2016 6:47 AM

So, Brooke's kitchen is exactly the same as Katie's kitchen? Did the sisters get a two for one special?

Does B&B really think we wouldn't recognize the same set?

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2016 8:22 AM

Obba Babatude (sp) Julius & Anna Marie Horsford (Vivian)

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2016 9:11 AM

[quote] Scott Clifton is the least sexually-attractive male on t.v. these days

It's why I haven't liked B&B in the last few years. Liam and Wyatt are two skinny whiny dorks and they are always fighting over women. it's so boring. No one with two eyes would fuck either of them.

by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2016 2:23 AM

I'm enjoying Nu Ridge. He's a much better actor than fucking Ronn Moss. Wyatt is a huge queen. Gayvoice for days.

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2016 2:30 AM

They need to introduce a really hot female to outshine prissy Steffi and knock the socks off the 2 whiny losers - Liam and Wyatt.

Plus they a very strong female character like the original Stephanie to dial back Bill's constant petulant tantrums. And out-gun Wyatt's loopy mother - who's drifting aimlessly screwing her step-son.

Cher's "son' - Chad or whatever his name is was a pretty good actor. I was surprised. Like to see more of that character.

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2016 2:56 AM

Is lawrence st victor even on B&B anymore?

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2016 3:05 AM

Nu ridge is sweaty and fat

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2016 3:11 AM

[quote]Wyatt is a huge queen. Gayvoice for days.

Yes indeed! Imagine my shock when I'd just read the he recently got married to woman.

by Anonymousreply 52June 17, 2016 12:57 PM

Ronn Moss is to acting what Donald Trump is to politics. I used to LMAO everytime he was onscreen trying to be all dramatic. Any replacement would have been better.

by Anonymousreply 53June 17, 2016 1:46 PM

Ronnie come back

Any kind of fool could see

There was something in everything about you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2016 2:02 PM

r59 he's still there but on recurring status.

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2016 8:55 PM

No OP you're not missing a thing.

by Anonymousreply 56June 17, 2016 9:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2016 3:34 AM

Nothing is bold. Nothing is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2016 5:55 AM

R57 I want to see this men.com scene

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2016 6:09 AM

Isn't this soap supposed to be about the fashion world? Yet they have no gays? LOL, utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2016 6:42 AM

But R60 they have lead model Maya who is Trans.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2016 6:47 AM

The trans are our enemies, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2016 6:51 AM

Chaz Bono has a recurring role on the show.

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2016 12:17 PM

[quote] Chaz Bono has a recurring role on the show.

After that fat thing complained that my sitcom was "too gay," it should have been fired from GLAAD.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2016 1:37 PM

Brooke and Bill no thanks. Don Diamont yes. KKL deserves better story lines than these same old same old things. Write in a new powerful man and make him Brooke's new ally to take over the company!

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2016 2:19 PM

[quote]No one with two eyes would fuck either of them.

Listen, we know you've heard that all of your life but projecting is not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2016 2:25 PM

Old goat Eric is now fucking Crazy Quinn! They showed his toes the other day and even Doug Marland would never go near them. High definition is not always your friend.

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2016 3:12 PM

This show has always been a little off. I've never liked it enough to watch steadily.

Susan Flannery was keeping the show afloat for years. She was the only good thing about it and she elevated anyone she acted with on screen. It's become a pale joke in the years since.

The constant triangles are just bizarro land. The few interesting women on the show over the last several years (Donna, Lesli Kay's Felicia, the lesbian couple) have been sidelined. Darin Brooks and Scott Clifton have to be two of the most charm free people to ever draw breath. Watching them fight over whatever woman they are fighting over at any given moment is like watching two ferrets go at each other.

The Avants have been interesting, but they are pretty islanded from almost everyone else on the show. When they have a scene I'm always confused why Eric, Brooke et al are there. (I know Rick and Maya are married, but I just don't see or feel the connection.)

I know some really good writers work there, but it seldom shows up on screen.

It makes me mad that so many of the shows I loved are cancelled and THIS shitfest continues.

by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2016 5:18 PM

B&B is barely surviving on silly trash script writing - They s-t-r-e-t-c-h out non-sensical plot lines that are so hilariously stupid to the point where you know what is coming next. So it's part pathos and part unintentional comedy rolled into one.

That show needs a strong central character like the former Stephanie - not the looney tunes Quinn.

Even the actors look bored during "party scenes "at the beach house.

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2016 5:09 AM

[quote]I know some really good writers work there, but it seldom shows up on screen.

Isn't Patrick Mulcahey now a B&B writer? He used to write the best scripts on GL.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2016 5:20 AM

When Eric and Quinn were in bed together one day last week, the unfortunate camera angle highlighted the incredible amount of loose skin under Eric's chin that shook every time he spoke.

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2016 5:38 AM

What you are missing is your brain if you watch even one episode. Worst show on tv.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2016 5:40 AM

I thought the previous actor playing Thomas was visual perfection, but the one playing him now is incredibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2016 5:46 AM

r72=jealous Days employee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2016 6:49 AM

R70 That was exactly who I had in mind.

But Mulcahey's expertise has always been in dialogue, not in plotting.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2016 11:43 AM

Hi! I'm Katherine Kelly Lang!

I would show pleasure at being here on the DL, but my face is a frozen Kabuki death mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 10, 2016 12:52 AM

Are they in on the joke that Wyatt and Liam are laughable as these young hunks who all women want?

I cannot get over Darin Brooks supposedly being straight.

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2016 2:36 PM

Liam is the most god awful looking actor on any screen. He's short and plain. Ugly teeth. Yuk. Ridge always looks dirty, grimy - like he hasn't had a shower in days.

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2016 2:51 PM

The show took a big hit when Susan Flannery left. And the current cast overall doesn't seem strong enough to keep the show relevant.

What might be interesting is a permanent roll up / crossover on B&B into Y&R. It would take some imagination and stronger & quicker-pace writing at Y&R, but the two shows have some shared history to build on (aside from the days of the curtain-hair villain). It would also be nice to see the end of dead-weight characters & storylines plaguing both shows.

by Anonymousreply 79July 20, 2016 3:12 PM

Equally as laughable is any attempt to make Thorsten Kaye seem like a stud. He looks old and haggard at this point, and that hair doesn't help. Agreed about Scott Clifton and Darin Brooks. I don't "get" either of them. I am shocked that both of them have actually gotten work on multiple soaps. Both bland and completely asexual.

by Anonymousreply 80July 20, 2016 3:16 PM

KKL, Don Diamont, Heather Tom, John Mc..., actors playing Rick, Maya, sister and that young hot black guy could stay, but majority of the cast should be let go. Build a new strong main story line around these characters and then bring new interesting characters. Currently main focus is in characters, who are boring and in actors, who are dull even in daytime.

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2016 3:22 PM

I've stopped watching. The whole BS regarding Caroline's rape and the never ending Saga of Brooke, Bill & Katie is pure shit. Katie should be dead with all the booze she's guzzled. Brooke in Bill's sex dungeon was a laugh but that's about it. Ivy could have been a really interesting bitch but she got turfed so we can have more botoxed Steffy and the eternal triangle of her with two fugs.

Zende is a shitty joke. Never been interested in Julius' bastard child, no not the tranny. Nicole should have seduced Ric, but instead she gets handed shit. It's just so shitty and baby Bell does nothing.

by Anonymousreply 82July 20, 2016 3:27 PM

[quote]Equally as laughable is any attempt to make Thorsten Kaye seem like a stud

Kaye looked a little better a few years back when he was on AMC, but they still overplayed him as the ultimate stud. Granted, Kendell was extremely high maintenance, but if there was ever any problems between them and they wanted them back together, it seemed like they had her do more groveling and begging and that she was not worthy of him. I actually thought he had a lot more chemistry with Lucci. Erica was more of his equal who he would not just steam roller over, whereas he seemed to be more dominant or patronizing with Kendell. Although, I was barely watching the last couple of years, so that might not be an accurate representation of their dynamics.

by Anonymousreply 83July 20, 2016 3:52 PM

The magic is gone. Dull dull dull. They need to bring back the blonde (who played Liam's other love interest).

I get the feeling that B&B writers are Out.Of. Gas. There's just nothing left and nowhere to go. Quinn is also running out of gas. I thought Quinn ' s disguise as the computer guy was awful in lack of imagination.

Everyone connected to this POS looks and sounds TIRED.

Wish Heather Tom would get away from these losers and find a show that up to her level of talent.

by Anonymousreply 84July 20, 2016 3:53 PM

[QUOTE]They need to bring back the blonde (who played Liam's other love interest).

She's currently playing a "wifey" on UnREAL.

by Anonymousreply 85July 20, 2016 5:02 PM

Darin Brooks pings to high heaven. He just got married to a woman, which shocked me. He is thick in all the right places though, and so is rascally Sean Kanan.

by Anonymousreply 86July 20, 2016 10:10 PM

r83, TK was just another middle-aged, bad-acting "alpha" male who Brian Frons loved to push on the audience. Same thing with that greaseball Easton on OLTL and the reigning shoe polish king, Maurice Benard.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2016 2:49 AM

Chris McKenna is supposed to be joining the show.

by Anonymousreply 88July 23, 2016 5:48 AM

Lovely choice.

by Anonymousreply 89July 23, 2016 1:04 PM

Chris McKenna already did a one-day appearance as Katie's latest "therapist" a few months ago, with his beautiful face hidden behind some cheap CVS cheats glasses. Is he coming back? Shirtless?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 23, 2016 1:12 PM

JMW's face is back to its non-Botoxed version. She looks human again.

You don't need to post Botoxed photos to "prove" she "still" looks wretched, because NOW she does not. On the show NOW, she looks normal again.

by Anonymousreply 91July 23, 2016 1:13 PM

Wait did they have Caroline (Karen's daughter, the OG Caroline's niece) raped????

by Anonymousreply 92July 23, 2016 1:29 PM

I lost interest when Hunter Tylo was let go. I know she got a lot of flack for her plastic surgery but she provided some heart for the show.

by Anonymousreply 93July 23, 2016 1:50 PM

Caroline and Ridge had broken up (for one night!) and Caroline was at home drinking and had a few anti-depressants or something.

Thomas came over to "console" her and then ended up basically taking advantage of her super-inebriated state. Hence, Ridge would call it "rape".

Never mind, though, that Ridge did the EXACT SAME THING to Brooke in 2007 or 2008...

by Anonymousreply 94July 23, 2016 1:51 PM

Isn't that also how Darla got pregnant by Thorne? He was drunk and she went for a ride on him.

by Anonymousreply 95July 23, 2016 1:54 PM

[quote]Chris McKenna is supposed to be joining the show.

Thank heavens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 23, 2016 2:10 PM

You bitches all miss me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 23, 2016 2:41 PM

Wait what?? Caroline?? the daughter of Karen, the twin sister of Caroline Spencer who was engaged to Ridge when the show started?? They had her daughter and Ridge as a couple????? WTF?? God this show is incestuous. Brooke with Eric (Eric dated Brooke's mother in college) Ridge and Bridget...Ridge helped deliver Bridget in a cabin in the woods....Brooke and Deacon...Deacon was with her daughter first......

by Anonymousreply 98July 24, 2016 3:32 PM

Ridge also thought Bridget was his daughter for a brief time...

by Anonymousreply 99July 24, 2016 4:49 PM

[quote]Ridge also thought Bridget was his daughter for a brief time...

And I think still thought of her like a daughter after the reveal - basically until they - hey this would be a wild romantic pairing. He watched her grow up from an infant either thinking she was his daughter or thinking of her like a daughter, which is why the pairing weirded a lot of people out.

by Anonymousreply 100July 24, 2016 5:10 PM

And, legally, Bridget was also Ridge's SISTER!!!!! Her bio dad, Eric, is Ridge's adoptive father (not really adopted but they found out decades later that Stephanie cheated with Massimo, who really fathered Ridge).

So, in ALL of Bridget's 20 years of SOARASed life up to 2003, Ridge would have seen her as his Little Sister! Totally creepy!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 24, 2016 5:15 PM

Bill Bell did SO much of that weird incesty shit.

by Anonymousreply 102July 24, 2016 9:47 PM

Incest is gonna happen when you only have three families living in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 103July 24, 2016 10:08 PM

And no one is gay in any of those three families!

by Anonymousreply 104July 24, 2016 10:48 PM

Wyatt is!!

by Anonymousreply 105July 24, 2016 11:17 PM

And so was Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 106July 24, 2016 11:17 PM

Karen Spencer is a les-bean.

by Anonymousreply 107July 24, 2016 11:18 PM

But the niece of the love of his life Caroline?? That is just gross. She would have to be younger than Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 108July 24, 2016 11:39 PM

I like Thorsten Kaye but he's a wipeout as Ridge. They should have killed the character off.

by Anonymousreply 109July 25, 2016 12:38 PM

He looks so haggard. And he is not a good actor, never was.

by Anonymousreply 110July 25, 2016 12:46 PM

He was interesting on OLTL. Annoying on AMC and void on B&B.

He's made it abundantly clear he's doing it for the money at B&B. I mean, all jobs are like that but he's even said it in interviews. He does 6 days at a time and then spends the rest at home in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 111July 25, 2016 12:53 PM

The idea that he is some great thespian who has to lower himself to continue to do soaps is laughable. He is lucky anyone wants to employ him.

It's a crime that he gets work when Susan Haskell, a truly gifted actress, does not.

by Anonymousreply 112July 25, 2016 12:56 PM

Remember, on AMC, Thorsten's character had the power to turn a "Lesbian" straight!

by Anonymousreply 113July 25, 2016 1:07 PM

Wasn't it also rumored that he had a hand in getting James Scott fired because he did want to have a son that old?

by Anonymousreply 114July 25, 2016 1:28 PM

[quote] Wasn't it also rumored that he had a hand in getting James Scott fired because he did want to have a son that old?

That, and he was also coming to Michael E. Knight's defense after Scott played some shitty head games with Knight.

by Anonymousreply 115July 25, 2016 1:30 PM

What shitty head games???

Taunting MEK with his beautiful sexy body?????

by Anonymousreply 116July 25, 2016 1:31 PM

MEK and James Scott had a thing?

by Anonymousreply 117July 25, 2016 1:32 PM

James Scott mindfucked MEK.....who fell in love with him. R116 you have the gist of it. Scott had no intention of following through but knew MEK was attracted to him and worked that. It was all very mean spirited and then Scott laughed about it behind his back.

And once people got wind of what was happening he was written out quickly. That's why he only lasted a few months. Thorsten's concerns about a son that old just sealed the deal and encouraged them to kill off the character.

by Anonymousreply 118July 25, 2016 1:40 PM

That's HOT!!!!!

Makes James Scott even sexier to know he can gay bait that way!!!

by Anonymousreply 119July 25, 2016 1:42 PM

That all sounds like fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 120July 25, 2016 1:48 PM

It's not, R120. I know a number of production people who worked at NYC soaps and I thought it was an exaggeration I heard online, but I've had several people confirm what happened.

Why JS did it, no one knows. Maybe he thought MEK had the power at the show. JS was truly dreadful as Ethan. He was a bad cue card reader.

by Anonymousreply 121July 25, 2016 3:39 PM

Sean Kanan is STILL hot as fuck!

Even with the beer bloat... hot as fuck!

Anyone here had him?

by Anonymousreply 122July 25, 2016 6:18 PM

He's somewhat to the right of Hitler, R122. The likelihood that he would have done the homosex is between microscopically small and none.

He's trailer trash from near Rick Santorum land.

by Anonymousreply 123July 25, 2016 6:21 PM

Really? He did a gay-themed movie back in his cokiest of days... With Bud Bundy!

Sean Kanan is a Right-Winger????? Really?????

by Anonymousreply 124July 25, 2016 6:29 PM

R124 Yup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 25, 2016 11:34 PM

R88 R90 R96

McKenna's working on the CBS comedy "Mom" this week. I think his one episode gig on B&B was just that - a guest stint.

Y&R really blew it when they didn't go there with #Harder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 26, 2016 12:52 AM

Ew, he's on that AA Cult propaganda front?

I can't watch that shit, even for McKenna's scorching hotness.

by Anonymousreply 127July 26, 2016 1:13 AM

McKenna retweeted Tuc Watkins' recent snarky tweet "thanking Antonio Sabato, Jr. for cementing' Soap Actors' reputation as Dunderheads" with a "Bahahaha You said it, Tuc!"

by Anonymousreply 128July 26, 2016 2:29 AM

Chris McKenna makes me moister than Mama's mussy!

by Anonymousreply 129July 26, 2016 2:38 AM

Chris McKenna is hot as fuck. There was some very obvious sexual tension between his character on Y&R and that little tree frog, Greg Rikaart.

by Anonymousreply 130July 27, 2016 8:58 PM

That was IT with Ridge and Caroline?

In 2016, ONSs mean "love" and "commitment"? Even when the female was drugged and "raped"?

So, we get boring Fake Bridge again?

by Anonymousreply 131July 27, 2016 9:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 4, 2016 5:10 AM

Well, you can't say that the guy doesn't have a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 133August 4, 2016 5:29 AM

McKenna has a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 134August 4, 2016 6:26 AM

At least JMW got rid of that awful ombre hair color. It was becoming blonder and blonder every day until I thought 'stop' - she looks like a ugly ferret in that color. So, she's back to brown again.

Ridge - I noticed they're trying to "sex" him up a bit. He had his hair pulled back off his face last week. For the first time you could see Ridge's face without that oily-looking straggly mop of hair dangling all over the place. He's still an ugly f*** for a lead role in a soap. You can't fix ugly.

Same goes for Liam character. Ugly. Short. Pudgy.

by Anonymousreply 135August 4, 2016 7:18 AM

I think Scott Clifton is hot. I jerk off watching him alot. Mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 136August 4, 2016 10:46 AM

Scott Clifton and Darin Brooks are so NOT hot. The idea that all these women are obsessed with either of them is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 137August 4, 2016 12:19 PM

[quote] He's still an ugly f*** for a lead role in a soap. You can't fix ugly.

I'm not sure I'd call NuRidge ugly, but regardless of who plays Ridge, the number one requirement for the character is that you should still want to recall him strutting around poolside in leopard print bikini back in the day and not cringe at the thought.

by Anonymousreply 138August 4, 2016 9:01 PM

Clifton and Brooks get me hard all the time. I can't count the number of times I've cum while they are onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 139August 4, 2016 9:19 PM

Brooks is thick in all the right places and has major gayvoice. These attributes describe Jacob Young as well.

by Anonymousreply 140August 4, 2016 9:22 PM

Darin Brooks as straight as JP Seponski

by Anonymousreply 141August 4, 2016 9:24 PM

Thorsten cleans up quite nicely.

Not sure why Bradley hasn't demanded he wash his hair and then cut. He looks so greasy with that unkempt hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 4, 2016 10:02 PM

I'm still laughing that when Bradley Bell first introduced NuRidge, DollarBill tried to convince Brooke that Ridge had been over in Europe having a gay love affair with a Parisian designer named "Fabrice." Brooke pooh-poohed the idea saying she knew Fabrice and that Ridge must have been befriending him, because Fabrice had broken up with his boyfriend, "Laurent." .. Bill had proof that Ridge had moved Fabrice into his loft and showed Brooke photos of the two men in a park, at a poetry reading, and attending Paris Pride together. He likened Ridge's late-in-life gay awakening to his own sister's realization that she was lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 4, 2016 10:31 PM

Liam (Scott Clifton) is not hot. Just isn't.

by Anonymousreply 144August 4, 2016 10:39 PM

Did you see Scott Clifton's tight little body today? He IS ****HOT****!!!!

by Anonymousreply 145August 4, 2016 10:41 PM

I can see some appeal to Scott Clifton, but not women desperately fighting over him as portrayed on this show. But I don't find Brooks good looking at all. And what type of piece does he wear? It was noticeably receding eight years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 4, 2016 10:55 PM

Yeah, well.......suck it up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 5, 2016 12:01 AM

Just be thankful it's not an hour long.

by Anonymousreply 148August 7, 2016 12:28 AM

B&B is running ads for a survey to get viewers opinions on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 149August 12, 2016 4:28 AM

Please God, no more bed scenes with John McCook and Elvira.

by Anonymousreply 150August 12, 2016 5:32 AM

John McCook shirtless is hot! lol NOT

by Anonymousreply 151August 12, 2016 9:57 AM

I don't know how anyone can stomach the two "stud" brothers Liam and Wyatt - they are both laughable.

by Anonymousreply 152August 12, 2016 12:20 PM

A friend of mine used to write for B&B back in the early 1990's. John McCook would always pressure my friend to beef up his role. Once a month, they would rendezvous at a hotel for some horizontal fun. My friend no longer writes, but stays in touch with Sean Kanan and Y&R's Kristoff St. John and Michelle Stafford.

by Anonymousreply 153August 12, 2016 12:35 PM

McCook's love scenes with Quinn are hilarious. Bed sheets carefully draped to hide his big belly. And beard to hide sideways view of his double chin. He's still better looking than Ridge (who looks like he now showers once a week).

by Anonymousreply 154August 12, 2016 12:45 PM

Ugh! I could never stand Thorsten in his other daytime roles and he's so dirty looking now. I do love Clifton and Brooks though. They are hot, hot, hot!

by Anonymousreply 155August 12, 2016 3:02 PM

This show really needs to end.

by Anonymousreply 156August 12, 2016 3:26 PM

Agree r156. Since Stef, the matriarch "died off", this show has been dying a slow death. The only ray of light is Heather Tom. Excellent actress. Excellent Director.

The writers are unable to infuse any kind of suspense, mystery or comic relief. The actors just recite lines -

by Anonymousreply 157August 12, 2016 3:47 PM

That fat slob Angelica who is head of CBS daytime is fucken clueless. We do not want to see McCook naked or Braeden on every day. And they wonder why ratings drop and soaps are cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 158August 12, 2016 5:38 PM

Well you should tell them that in the survey r158

by Anonymousreply 159August 12, 2016 5:57 PM

LOL at r142. That pic was about 13 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 160August 13, 2016 1:59 PM

B&B pushing those two wet noodles Liam and Wyatt is hysterical. There is absolutely zero sex appeal with either of them. Scott Clifton has been completely asexual in every role. And Darin Brooks pings to high heaven and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 161August 13, 2016 2:01 PM

R161 Are you that miserable old pervert Soapsuds from SON?

by Anonymousreply 162August 13, 2016 3:18 PM

The 'kids' have taken over the show so it's turned into a high school soap opera drama. B&B has definitely lost its spark. Even Brooke looks depressed on the show.

by Anonymousreply 163August 13, 2016 4:58 PM

B&B is recasting and sorasing Brooke son RJ as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 164August 19, 2016 9:27 PM

r153 - He might have been fucking your friend but there was no way he was begging for more screen time from him. The only ones who write that were the late Bill Bell, Brad Bell, Jack Smith or Maria Arena in the 90's...and even saying that I knew most of the writers in the 90's and I don't think there was someone he would hook up with. When in the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 165August 20, 2016 2:48 PM

I must have missed something . . . exactly why did Adam go nuts in his jail cell and attack the guard?

by Anonymousreply 166August 20, 2016 7:43 PM

Eric and Quinn are going to need cases of Astroglide and Cialis if their affair is to continue.

by Anonymousreply 167August 20, 2016 7:47 PM

The new RJ looks more like the actual 13-year old type as opposed to the 17-going-on-18-year old played by a 24-year old actor type.

Anthony Turpel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 20, 2016 8:25 PM

R123 R124 If Kanan is soooooooooooo right wing than why was he spotted at a big gay wedding in Palm Springs last month? I only know about this because my new boss was there and I got pointed to this article about the affair. (Kanan's mentioned in the second to last paragraph.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 26, 2016 2:42 AM

The B&B director must be gay. Today, he focused Thomas' scenes on his shirtless nipples, which are quite impressive.

by Anonymousreply 170August 27, 2016 1:52 AM

R167 Ringshot! LOL

Eric might also want to invest in CCTV cameras everywhere he eats, sleeps, works, drives, vacations and worships. Because Quinn as we know.....has a very short maniacal fuse - to put it mildly. And a bodyguard for Eric - so SOMEONE can block Quinn's sledgehammer blow - a favourite tool which is never far from Quinn's pretty manicured hands.

Other than that, such a sweet couple.

by Anonymousreply 171August 27, 2016 2:25 AM

Rainbow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 28, 2016 7:09 AM

Does anyone actually buy Thorsten Kaye as Ridge? I can't believe this failure hasn't been rectified yet. He is atrocious, and not simply in a campy Ronn Moss type of way.

by Anonymousreply 173September 28, 2016 12:15 PM

This show has deteriorated so much since Susan Flannery left ... She got out at a good time.

by Anonymousreply 174September 28, 2016 3:24 PM

Are they still trying to pass Blondie McClosetqueen off as straight? C'mon, it's not 1985 anymore. Do a Netflix sitcom or something.

by Anonymousreply 175September 28, 2016 3:37 PM

The actor now playing Thomas Forrester needs to be doing gay porn.

by Anonymousreply 176September 28, 2016 5:45 PM

R176 He has no appeal to me, neither those brothers Liam and Wyatt, but Ridge is the worst. The only three I find hot are Rick, Zende and Carter, actors Jacob Young, Rome Flynn and Lawrence Saint-Victor.

by Anonymousreply 177September 28, 2016 6:00 PM

NuRidge is atrocious. So miscast. Whose idea was it to have a chunky slob with a weird, "continental" accent playing an American playboy who was born and raised in Beverly Hills, California? When you look at Ridge, the No. 1 image he should engender is that he used to strut around in a Speedo poolside at the local country clubs 25 years ago, and could probably still pull it off, because of his own vanity.

by Anonymousreply 178September 28, 2016 6:52 PM

Rome Flynn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 28, 2016 7:11 PM

He is beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 28, 2016 7:12 PM

Lawrence Saint-Victor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 28, 2016 7:13 PM

C-C and Jacob Young

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 28, 2016 7:15 PM

Modelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 28, 2016 7:18 PM

Wasn't Zende presumed to be the character that the bisexual character named "Christian" would become involved with? .. mainly because Zende was pretty much still a blank slate when that casting call went out (in August 2015). Never went further, though, and was obviously dropped.

by Anonymousreply 184September 28, 2016 7:23 PM

R184 One more huge mistake from producers. Thorne should have been gay or bi. Zende could be, too. B&B's main markets are overseas, maybe producers are afraid of adding gay and bi characters to the show. But the world outside US is often more liberal.

by Anonymousreply 185September 28, 2016 7:34 PM

Evidently, Mr. Young did not like the Pepsi-Cola t-shirt I sent to him.

by Anonymousreply 186September 28, 2016 7:41 PM

Today's episode was one big, heapin' helpin' of old, baked HAM.

by Anonymousreply 187September 28, 2016 7:54 PM

on the road

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 28, 2016 7:59 PM

Do you think that Brandon Beemer misses being on a show that actually has some viewers and hanging out with Jacob Young and Chrissy compared to where he's at now which has almost virtually no viewers beyond nursing home retirees who are most likely half asleep when it's on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 28, 2016 9:48 PM

what show is he on now?

by Anonymousreply 190September 28, 2016 11:36 PM

Days of our Lives but he's leaving.

by Anonymousreply 191September 29, 2016 12:13 AM

Brooke is a lousy matriarch for this show, she has no fire (except for the one you-know-where!). I can't believe B&B has not picked up one of the many fantastic several dozen veterans from the now cancelled shows who have been forced to ponder an existence outside of acting in soaps.

by Anonymousreply 192September 29, 2016 1:13 AM

The last time I saw Thornson Kayne (or whatever his name is) on the show his beer bloat seems to have gotten worse, his eyes were darting around nervously in the scene like he couldn't wait to get it over and get the hell out of there... Strange. And to think the guy possessed off the charts hotness just a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 193September 29, 2016 1:57 AM

Ohhh! The way Thorsten Kaye used to be! I wanted him to take me and do EVERYTHING to me!!!

by Anonymousreply 194September 29, 2016 2:15 AM

Isnt't Jacob Young a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 195September 29, 2016 2:20 AM

Flashback Blind Item from January 2009.

[quote] Could it be that soap's most infamous bottom boy has hit rock bottom? The offers to light up the sky (or points lower) aren't flooding in and the kindness of male companions he's always relied on has dried up -- but that's due to his burgeoning waistline and hard drinking (I hear he's currently drug free). The network brass couldn't care less who he's fucking. They just want their golden boy back. FYI, a bit of dye could help that situation. We hear he's getting quite a workout from his latest personal assistant/trainer. Rumor has it that this beauty has practically moved in with the couple, leaving tongues wagging -- and the marital bed cold. ---filth2go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 29, 2016 3:46 AM

R189 I surely miss his abs, but he and Lesley Anne-Down were both let go few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 197September 29, 2016 3:49 AM

Lesley Anne-Down was such a disappointment on Bold... She started out so grand (like a mini Sally), and then the thinner and blonder she got the more vapid her character became.

by Anonymousreply 198September 29, 2016 3:57 AM

I was watching Thornston Kaye (or whatever his name is) and compare to the other actors, he looked greenish, bloated, sweaty and agitated. His hair was a sweaty dangling mess and he really didn't look like he was playing the part of the Ridge character - just some script boy reciting lines until the real actor comes back.

I agree Thornston's 'raspy whispering wacky accent" makes his character appear to be "not of the same Forrester tribe." I think Kaye commutes between New York and LA so the physical toll of exhaustion is starting to catch up with him.

And......he has zero sex appeal. Bloated, green sweaty messes are NOT sexy.

Logan has been slowly sliding into a never never land of has-been vapid over-the-hill hit and horny chick's for way too long. Quinn is the real anchor actress in the show now - along with Heather Thom (but I think Thom made her last B&B appearance last week).

Overall, B&B needs competent writers. It's a mess of a show. And Liam.....just looks like a stage hand.

by Anonymousreply 199September 29, 2016 5:25 AM

I still wonder if the show is actually in on the joke that Wyatt and Liam are laughable as men who any girl would fight over, let alone someone like Steffy.

by Anonymousreply 200September 29, 2016 12:25 PM

R200 I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 201September 29, 2016 12:28 PM

KKL has one expression, the proverbial “Who just farted?” look.

by Anonymousreply 202September 29, 2016 12:32 PM

Does Heather Tom have another gig? Will she show up on "This Is Us"?

by Anonymousreply 203September 29, 2016 12:35 PM

I am virile and masculine.

by Anonymousreply 204September 29, 2016 12:35 PM

If CBS was smart, they would send Heather back to Y&R and dump that drip Heinle.

by Anonymousreply 205September 29, 2016 12:36 PM

Actually, Heinle seems to have found some fun chemistry with Michael "Travis" Roark.

by Anonymousreply 206September 29, 2016 12:50 PM

I heard that Roark is a gay. He likes the cock, not the puss.

by Anonymousreply 207September 29, 2016 1:00 PM

I actually wonder who decided it was a good idea to shift the whole focus of the show to the Spencers, making it all about Dyejob Bill and his two gay sons? Why wasn't Brooke positioned as the Stephanie character meddling in her children's lives? Neither of her daughters are onscreen and Rick is marginalized at best. Not to mention the lack of Forrestors on the canvas.

by Anonymousreply 208September 29, 2016 1:51 PM

KKL is one of the two originals, but for years she has suffered from lack of good story lines.

by Anonymousreply 209September 29, 2016 2:39 PM

KKL is a lousy actresss.

by Anonymousreply 210September 29, 2016 2:44 PM

R207 Roark has been dating Khalil (the girl who plays Lily) on the show.

by Anonymousreply 211September 29, 2016 7:32 PM

I find Roark incredibly sexy. It pains me that he’s dating that flake who plays Lily. She’s the one who tried to sue her agent for not getting her better acting gigs.

by Anonymousreply 212September 29, 2016 8:50 PM

KKL is just a walk on and read, cry and cut! actress. They lost a great character with Heather Thom leaving the show. I hope she found something up to her standards. Until they replace that wimpy and ugly Ridge character with someone who LOOKS the part that show is doomed.

And those 2 buffoons - Liam and Wyatt - always make me think "No one else - in all of the entire U.S. - wanted those two jobs so this is what B&B had to settle for?".

Shit show.

by Anonymousreply 213September 30, 2016 1:31 AM

KKL was great as Brooke the social climbing valley girl...but she needed Stephanie to expose her for what she was to make her great, She is no Jill Abbott (the parallel to Y&R).I think the best for KKL was marrying Eric Forrester. It crushed Stephanie, and her own mother who was carrying a torch for Eric.

The show needs to go back to it's core.

by Anonymousreply 214September 30, 2016 1:41 AM

The Spencers should die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 215September 30, 2016 1:51 AM

I thought Heather signed a new contract

by Anonymousreply 216September 30, 2016 1:56 AM

[quote]Bloated, green sweaty messes are NOT sexy.

I was gonna say something snarky but you know what, fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 217September 30, 2016 1:58 AM

R213 R216 Yes, Heather Tom signed a new contract. The report's in the October 3rd issue of SOD.

by Anonymousreply 218September 30, 2016 5:41 AM

Yay! Congrats to Heather!!

by Anonymousreply 219September 30, 2016 8:57 AM

R217 - Don't despair - Halloween is around the corner - maybe there is hope for "Ridge" after all.

by Anonymousreply 220September 30, 2016 9:05 AM

R214 I so agree.

by Anonymousreply 221September 30, 2016 9:32 AM

HT must be in it for the check because there is no way she can be happy as an actress. It's the same material over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 222September 30, 2016 12:13 PM

I've never liked Heather, not in Y&R not in B&B.

by Anonymousreply 223September 30, 2016 12:48 PM

Heather is ok as a soap opera actress. But that's all she can do. She knows that she'll never make it in primetime or films so she stays in the comfort of daytime. Oh, and don't ever criticize her. She can't take it. She recently had a twitter meltdown when criticized.

by Anonymousreply 224September 30, 2016 12:51 PM

Tears, tears, and more tears.

I remember the studio being flooded when she was on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 225September 30, 2016 1:40 PM

I remember back when Don Diamont was just... 'Braaaaadlyyyy'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 30, 2016 7:55 PM

R224, ugh just because she got voted "least popular" in some B&B poll...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 2, 2016 8:19 AM

Well she's 40 now, and any physical attractiveness she has possessed is only likely to be maintained at best. I wish Tom luck, but cannot stand her character (on this or any other of her former shows).

by Anonymousreply 228October 2, 2016 8:43 AM

This show surprisingly never had the really hot, hunky guys like the New York shows always got. The Dad on the show was never a looker, and Ridge was only mildly handsome at best, with not sex appeal whatsoever (the new one is disgusting). I wouldn't say that the guy who plays Deacon was much of an improvement either. I think the male casting problem started with that odd looking Thorne recast in the 90's:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 2, 2016 8:57 AM

How can some of you be saying that Liam isn't hot. Scott is extremely fuckable and sexy. Very easy to see how these women are fighting over him; if he walked up 9th Ave in HK all of us would be fighting over him too.

Wyatt on the other hand doesn't do it for me at all. They should paid him back up with Ivy and have the two of them overtake Steffy and Liam at Forrester and Spencer Publications

McCook is bringing it home with his scenes telling off the family. This is the best Bold has been in YEARS. love Quinn and Eric together.

by Anonymousreply 230October 2, 2016 10:43 AM

Scott Clifton sexy? In what universe?

by Anonymousreply 231October 2, 2016 1:22 PM

In the normal gay universe! He exudes sexiness and charisma.

by Anonymousreply 232October 2, 2016 2:59 PM

[quote]the male casting problem started with that odd looking Thorne recast in the 90's

That's out gay actid Jeff Trachta.

The original Thorne, Clayton Norcross, was the most handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 2, 2016 3:57 PM

Out gay "actor"

by Anonymousreply 234October 2, 2016 3:58 PM

Liam does nothing for me. Wyatt, on the other hand, with his beefy "real guy" build, yanks my crank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 2, 2016 4:01 PM

R233 Clayton was handsome and could have made Thorne gay or bi easily.

by Anonymousreply 236October 2, 2016 4:02 PM

Beautiful Clayton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237October 2, 2016 4:03 PM

Clayton is still hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 2, 2016 4:03 PM

R238 Yes, looks much better than any actor playing Ridge. I should have written IS instead of WAS. R237 I agree, beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 239October 2, 2016 4:11 PM

R235 Brooks has not looked that hot in about a decade when he started on DAYS.

Now, it looks like he has a hairpiece in the front.

by Anonymousreply 240October 2, 2016 4:25 PM

[quote] I think the male casting problem started with that odd looking Thorne recast in the 90's.

Trachta originally went to the studio to audition for the role of Jack Abbott on Y&R due to Terry Lester's departure. .. Of course, he didn't get that role, but he was sent next door due to Clayton's sudden dismissal.

The idea of Broadway Show Tunes Thorne was so absurd. .. I wonder if Bell would written Jack Abbott heading off to New York to play Danny Zuko in Tommy Tune's revival of "Grease" as well?

by Anonymousreply 241October 2, 2016 8:59 PM

Why was Norcross fired? He was a terrible actor.

Of course, I cringed seeing Gay Thorne with women, especially Brooke. No way would man-eater Brooke Logan waste her time with such a queen.

Or was that the current Drunk Tanned Thorne?

by Anonymousreply 242October 2, 2016 9:07 PM

R242 Brooke married Drunk Tanned Thorne. But don't forget, she was also once engaged to MaryJames Queen of Scots (Ian Buchanan).

imho - Clayton's acting was no worse than many of the other younguns during that time; plus, he was the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 243October 2, 2016 9:27 PM

Clayton's Thorne was confused, a bit lost and pushed to the side by his mother and brother, a difficult part for a soap actor. For some reason producers lost their interest with Thorne.

by Anonymousreply 244October 2, 2016 9:37 PM

That pic of Brooks was about 5 hairlines ago. Not to mention every time he opens his mouth, an entire line of purses fall out.

by Anonymousreply 245October 2, 2016 9:43 PM

Jeff Trachta is probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He at one time had a one man show in LA that landed him a production deal with Sienfeld's people. Nothing ever came of it I think but Jeff is just an amazingly warm and friendly guy. And very funny. He is also very tall - a pretty big dude.

by Anonymousreply 246October 2, 2016 10:30 PM

Wyatt should be killed off in a motorcycle accident.

by Anonymousreply 247October 2, 2016 10:52 PM

R246 He still has his one-man show. It's primarily impressionst work of musical artists. He's often on the road doing entertainment for corporate events and charities. He's in San Francisco this weekend for the City of Hope. A few years ago, he had a regular gig at one of the casinos in Vegas. He still usually does something there and in Atlantic City at least once a year. He spells his name "Tracta" now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 2, 2016 10:57 PM

City Of Hope??? Does Jeff Tracta perform as Stevie Nicks???

by Anonymousreply 249October 2, 2016 11:40 PM

Is Jeff a gay?

by Anonymousreply 250October 3, 2016 1:35 AM

Jeff was nice to watch during his stint on B&B. Maybe a minor character without front-burner storylines, but he seemed more genuine and likable than any of the current males in today's shitty cast.

Nice to hear he's still working at his own gig - good for him.

by Anonymousreply 251October 3, 2016 1:46 AM

Winsor Harmon as Thorne is sexy but he has that damn Louisiana drawl which doesn't match up with a boy from Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 252October 3, 2016 1:50 AM

Don't see the appeal in Liam. Qu inn and him should have ran off, thus ridding the show of two overused charmess characters. Getting rid of Ivy was a big mistake. She had the makings if an Alexis level bitch

by Anonymousreply 253October 3, 2016 2:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 3, 2016 6:50 PM

R254 Not hot nor good looking, that's my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 255October 3, 2016 6:54 PM

r250 - all signs point to yes.

by Anonymousreply 256October 3, 2016 8:26 PM

Sorry, but I do not agree to Jeff Trachta's homosexual lifestyle. It's just.......wrong.

by Anonymousreply 257October 3, 2016 9:46 PM

Master impressionist is one step away from being master impersonator. I hear Jeff does Lady Gaga, Cher, and Fergie.

by Anonymousreply 258October 3, 2016 10:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 4, 2016 8:39 AM

At the time Jeff Trachta left B&B, I read that it was because he was spotted at a gay Valentine party, dressed as Cupid and homophobic Bill Bell was afraid it would hurt the show if enough people found out he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 260October 11, 2016 11:18 PM

Well old man Bell was wrong. Everyone knew Jeff was gay long before that party. Old fool Bell.

by Anonymousreply 261October 11, 2016 11:25 PM

One of Ma Bell's BFFs was big ol' gay, Van Cliburn. I wonder if they ever double-dated with Thomas Zaremba?

by Anonymousreply 262October 11, 2016 11:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 11, 2016 11:40 PM

Senior Bell cheated on Lee so many times. He was a perv.

by Anonymousreply 264October 12, 2016 12:01 AM

In a 1986 issue of DaytimeTV, Jeff said he attended an all-boys Catholic prep school and at one had dreamed of becoming a priest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 12, 2016 12:57 AM

YAWN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 21, 2016 1:11 AM

Are they still trying to push Don Diamont on this show? Honestly, B&B has the worst men. Between him, disheveled Thorsten Kaye and the gay brothers Liam and Wyatt, it's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 267October 21, 2016 2:21 AM

I think this was already discussed, but the actress who plays Steffy seems way to young to have such a frozen, restructured face. None of the actors in the Steffy, Spencer brother triangle seem that compelling.

by Anonymousreply 268October 21, 2016 2:38 AM

Every time I see Wyatt's hair, I think of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 21, 2016 3:19 AM

They got rid of Trachta because the whole musical thing had played out..Bell knew he was gay -

by Anonymousreply 270October 22, 2016 3:05 AM

Why does Wink Martindale look like Michael Learned?

by Anonymousreply 271October 22, 2016 3:07 AM

R268 Maybe she took her role too seriously and went the same road Tylo did.

by Anonymousreply 272October 22, 2016 5:53 AM

Jesus, does that fatso McDaniel think that having Wink Martindale and his fake face will help B&B's ratings? Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 273October 22, 2016 8:09 AM

McDaniel would probably suggest that Sara Gilbert play a lesbian minister, so she could not only score a diversity point with the network, but also do a crossover promo with The Squawk.

by Anonymousreply 274October 22, 2016 9:05 AM

I'm sorry, butt Wyatt is hot. I love his thick, "real" build. And yes, the gayvoice is off the charts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 22, 2016 5:00 PM

It's difficult to watch B&B: The same plots, rotated again and again. The men nearly all have bad toupees. The women have too much botox. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 276October 22, 2016 5:19 PM

Sad is a child with no food to eat or a woman who has been raped. Moderate-to-extremely handsome men on a soap opera doesn't really fit that mold.

by Anonymousreply 277October 22, 2016 6:38 PM

I wonder if Darin was worried that Pierson might accidentally rip his hair off.

Look at that arm, though!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 22, 2016 8:01 PM

None of these men wear toupees. You toupee queens are extremely annoying.

by Anonymousreply 279October 23, 2016 8:08 AM

If Darin was wearing a toupee, I certainly hope he would get a more flattering one.

by Anonymousreply 280October 23, 2016 10:47 AM

r279, Miss Leblanc does wear a piece on the show.

by Anonymousreply 281October 23, 2016 1:46 PM

Pussy breath Victor from Big Brother is on todays B&B. He's eating pussy all across America and Canada.

by Anonymousreply 282October 25, 2016 5:56 PM

R279 ... R281 is right. LeBlanc wears a piece. (I think he has more than one for different looks.) He even posted a very rare pick of himself without it a year or two ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 25, 2016 6:34 PM

I also think Brooks wears some kind of front piece. When he won his Daytime Emmy 7 years ago, his hairline looked like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 25, 2016 6:39 PM

how many boners are in R278 's pic?

by Anonymousreply 285October 25, 2016 7:04 PM

R285 At least the two who have their legs crossed.

by Anonymousreply 286October 25, 2016 8:42 PM

Flannery directing an episode of The Fosters last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287October 29, 2016 11:46 PM

Maya needs to be killed off and she doesn't deserve another baby for her and Rick.

by Anonymousreply 288October 30, 2016 12:26 AM

Once again Rick & Maya are hijacking Nicole's eggs. Julius won't have ot

by Anonymousreply 289October 30, 2016 4:34 AM

Nicole is stupid. Zende will really dump her ass for good this time.

by Anonymousreply 290October 30, 2016 12:40 PM

I would love to know who actually thinks Thorsten Kaye works as Ridge.

by Anonymousreply 291October 30, 2016 1:31 PM

R291 Brad Bell

by Anonymousreply 292October 30, 2016 1:46 PM

R291 - I agree. TK is too rough around the edges for Ridge who was more believable as a dress designer. I think TK is hot but he is badly miscast. He would work better as a Bill Spencer type character. Why are all the male designers on this show straight anyway? It is so unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 293October 30, 2016 2:11 PM

I meant to say Ron Moss was more believable as a dress designer; he had a metrosexual look about him.

by Anonymousreply 294October 30, 2016 2:17 PM

R294 But terrible actor. Yet TK is worse.

by Anonymousreply 295October 30, 2016 2:56 PM

TK would be believable as a Forrester Creations janitor who's from Latvia and is trying to marry Pam, so he can get a green card to remain in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 296October 30, 2016 7:43 PM

R295 Ronn Moss and Drake Hogestyn are two of the worst actors I have ever seen on daytime soaps. It is painful to watch them.

by Anonymousreply 297October 31, 2016 1:23 AM

That is an excellent analysis r296. But turns out his cleaning skills aren't very good - he's better at leering at 20 year old fashion models and gets busted for doing this by security. They eventually forgive him and train him as a carpenter so he becomes a secondary character always hanging around the set stirring up trouble here and there. After a couple of seasons, they decide to write in the script that he gets deported back to Latvia. No fanfare just a slow door closing......

So long TK!

by Anonymousreply 298October 31, 2016 1:46 AM

R297 While true, at least I think Ronn's "acting" worked with Ridge being this pompous and pretentious peacock of a playboy that Bill Bell was going for. As I recall, the story goes something like: they'd seen half of Hollywood while casting Ridge, but when Ronn walked in the room, "they knew they'd found their Ridge." I always presumed the way Ronn "acts" was exactly what Bell was going for. I imagine Bill saw someone like this strutting around poolside in a Speedo at the hotel where he and Lee came up with the show's bible .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 299October 31, 2016 1:51 AM

I used to go to fan events in the 90s, I talked to fans and I marveled at how so many of them would swear up and down a particular performer was sensational, the best actor ever.

Sometimes when a bad actor gets in on a role at the beginning they become that person. Moss was unrecastable. TK sucks as Ridge. In fact, TK pretty much played all his ABC characters the same way.

by Anonymousreply 300October 31, 2016 2:09 AM

R297 don't Christopher Sean that Drake is awful because he really believes that Drake Hogestyn is one daytime great actors and said that he learned so much about acting from him. TK doesn't at times act like Ridge but as though he's playing a different character who just happens to also be named Ridge.

by Anonymousreply 301October 31, 2016 2:26 AM

R301 Perhaps Christopher Sean's respect and admiration for his elder castmate has something to do with: "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach."

by Anonymousreply 302October 31, 2016 7:47 PM

When TK took over Ridge and Brooke stopped. Looks like KKL doesn't want to work with TK.

by Anonymousreply 303October 31, 2016 9:10 PM

R303 And that's what I don't get about these type of recasts, where an EP goes against type and is willing to throw two decades of history down the drain. It's similar to how Paul Rauch and Marina Arena Bell cast Darius McCrary as Malcolm Winters. (Thank god that ended.) Whether one liked Shemar Moore or not, the entire character of Malcolm was based on the fact that he was supposed to be sex on stick with immense amount of charm and a big heart. In contrast, McCrary was like this dense, unpleasant thug. Malcolm is a fashion photographer, and McCrary couldn't even handle a camera believably. I see TK's NotRidge the same way. Besides not looking the part, he doesn't even sound like a guy who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 304October 31, 2016 9:52 PM

It goes beyond that r302 in that and even went with him to an acting workshop where Drake taught acting to students and CS talked him up as one the greats in acting and in daytime and how those aspiring actors could lean a lot from him about acting just as he did.

TK doesn't really try hide the accent or even attempt to sound like someone from California as r304 said.

by Anonymousreply 305November 1, 2016 12:24 AM

R304, you are so right with your assessment of Malcolm and Darius' portrayal. He was absolutely dreadful and totally unbelievable as Malcolm.

I also hate the recasting of Billy Abbott, who was best played by Billy Miller.

by Anonymousreply 306November 1, 2016 1:12 AM

I wonder for how many years did they sign TK in? R304 It would be an actor's nightmare to follow Shemar in the role. Malcolm was like tailor made for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 1, 2016 10:53 PM

[quote] I wonder for how many years did they sign TK in?

TK will have been playing the role of Ridge for three years next month (debuting in December 2013). If I had to guess, his original contract was probably for two-years, because last year around this time, there were rumors that he himself might opt to exit, since he gave some interview where he said how arduous he found the commute from NY to LA. But he obviously didn't go, so maybe he re-upped for another two years? .. But contracts don't really matter. With proper notice, TPTB can release an actor at pre-determined cycles in their contracts. Since TK is a daytime vet, he was probably able to secure at least 26-week cycle dates, maybe even a 52-week cycle after his first year.

by Anonymousreply 308November 1, 2016 11:17 PM

This show is so awful. They need a good story arc involving an earthquake or tsunami that wipes out half the cast.

by Anonymousreply 309November 2, 2016 3:40 PM

Eric looks like Captain Kangaroo.

by Anonymousreply 310November 2, 2016 7:54 PM

Darius McCreary was the only way to make it believable that his girlfriend would sleep with Neal.

by Anonymousreply 311November 3, 2016 9:33 PM

There was no sleeping involved, as in reclining. .. Big Sofia jus' kinda propped herself up in the corner of the sofa and let Neil do all the work. .. She was probably eating bon bons during the eye-rolling event.

by Anonymousreply 312November 3, 2016 9:53 PM

Agree r309. SO sick of that never-ending psycho romance between Steffi and Liam and the other guy.

by Anonymousreply 313November 3, 2016 10:15 PM

At the Paley Center event last Thursday. Bradley looks like he's had some work done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314November 7, 2016 10:09 PM

Did anyone see Zende's ass crack and bubble butt stuffed into those tight pants today, when Nicole caught him and Sasha in the act? WOW.

by Anonymousreply 315November 8, 2016 2:50 AM

Jacob Young is SUPER thick, and that bright blue shirt and those tan pants just magnify it. I WANT him.

by Anonymousreply 316November 8, 2016 2:51 AM

^^To clarify, Jacob's been wearing those colors in the latest episodes.

by Anonymousreply 317November 8, 2016 2:51 AM

OP, you are missing nothing because NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

by Anonymousreply 318November 8, 2016 3:01 AM

Jacob and Rome are the reasons to watch

by Anonymousreply 319November 8, 2016 3:55 AM

maybe Brad will move back to LA and be more hands on with the show now that Hungary's likely to get a new ambassador.

by Anonymousreply 320November 9, 2016 5:30 AM

This cannot be said enough - Liam and Wyatt are the oddest choices for leading men. Zero sex appeal or masculinity. Steffy is butcher than both of them.

by Anonymousreply 321November 9, 2016 1:03 PM

Newflash!!! Shocking and completely unexpected turn! Logan has gone back to....... Ridge! Forever!!!

by Anonymousreply 322December 2, 2016 6:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 2, 2016 8:06 PM

R322 Not again, for the 900th time? Brooke needs a new man. They should cast one.

by Anonymousreply 324December 3, 2016 2:24 AM

But.....you don't understand....this time...it's FOREVER!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 3, 2016 2:45 AM

Forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 3, 2016 2:54 AM

B&B Fav Whore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327December 3, 2016 3:19 AM

R327 Team Brooke from the beginning! New Ridge is awful, not attractive at all. She should stay with Bill or get a new man or two.

by Anonymousreply 328December 3, 2016 11:02 AM

The false face ho has to choose between the wrinkled LA designer with an irish accent and soaps' second best shoe polish king (bow to Mo Benard).

Riveting!

by Anonymousreply 329December 3, 2016 1:38 PM

Zero on air chemistry between Lang and German-accented Ridge. Zilch. This soap is nose-diving - seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330December 4, 2016 4:55 AM

R330 I don't normally watch B&B, but I happened to catch that Brooke scene with NotRidge and I totally agree. Nothing was registering at all.

by Anonymousreply 331December 4, 2016 6:06 AM

I now watch it to see how really bad it can actually get. Which is kind of sad. The actors seem kind of demoralized. There's something really flat in the delivery so I have tuned out. I think when Stephanie the core actor left (died) the show kind of never regained its momentum.

by Anonymousreply 332December 4, 2016 7:32 AM

KKL really has no chemistry with this Ridge.

by Anonymousreply 333December 4, 2016 8:01 AM

Thorsten Kaye is horrid as Ridge. Enough said.

They should just table this character and bring back Thorne.

by Anonymousreply 334December 4, 2016 1:50 PM

Remember how great the show was during the "Stephanie gets amnesia" storyline. Why can't they do that these days? I don't get it. It's a lady, a car and a couple of extras...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 4, 2016 2:07 PM

it was risky for daytime, and so different from the Bold of today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336December 4, 2016 2:09 PM

These days, Stephanie and Ruthanne would have been given a smushname.

by Anonymousreply 337December 5, 2016 10:29 PM

Rick looks like he's does porn for Men At Play. .. And Ridge looks like a homeless guy from the Third Street Promenade.

by Anonymousreply 338December 8, 2016 7:49 PM

Ridge looks like he smells and seldom bathes. I think he has been wearing the same clothes for months. This is the exact opposite of Ronn Moss' Ridge who was always well-groomed. Granted he was a pretty bad actor but he looked the part. I would think they would try to have TK look a little more like the character he is portraying.

by Anonymousreply 339December 10, 2016 9:22 PM

[quote]Rick looks like he's does porn for Men At Play. ..

He looks like the type that would have leather and nipple clamps on underneath his business suit.

As for TK as Ridge, yeah, it just doesn't work. He's too gruff. He looks like the owner of a pub, not one of the heads of a fashion empire. His acting is also just as one-note as Ron Moss's was.

by Anonymousreply 340December 10, 2016 9:45 PM

They might as well have just called TK "Sludge Forrester" and said he was a long-lost son. He's like a totally different character.

by Anonymousreply 341December 10, 2016 10:06 PM

Pierson and Darrin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 16, 2016 2:14 AM

INTRODUCING....Eric's niece "Ivy from Australia!!"

The most ridiculous castings and far-fetched script ideas these past few months has been the introduction of Australian actress, Ashleigh Brewer as Ivy Forrester (pronounced Oivy Forresta in Aussie).

She lasted a while but her heavy Aussie accent stood out and not in a good way (pronounced 'W-eye'). She suddenly disappeared from the soap returning back to Australia (in a super dumb airplane ride story with amnesia victim Liam) returning to B&B with .......a supposed American accent. The scripts had everybody marvel at her new accent and they made up a pretty lame story about why she suddenly lost her Aussie twang Can't remember. Doesn't matter.

Poor Ashley...her dialect coaching hasn't done much good as she's doing an extremely poor imitation and you can see her desperately struggling to drop the Aussie twang. Distracting but unintentionally hilarious at the same time!!

Bonus Points to B&B dullard scriptwriters for Adding COMEDY even if Accidental to Keep B&B viewers from slipping further into their respective afternoon soap opera comas.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 16, 2016 3:24 AM

Ashley is still apart of the show but the show was supposed to casting her character's mother but still hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 344December 16, 2016 3:50 AM

R343 B&B needs good story lines. At the moment it is a tired show.

by Anonymousreply 345December 16, 2016 3:56 AM

Non-Ridge Euro-Trash twist!! A great idea in theory.....not so much in....Reality. Here is Kaye complaining about his weekly commute from Connecticut to L.A. for B&B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 16, 2016 4:04 AM

I know she is still part of the show...that is why I said she "returned" r344.

by Anonymousreply 347December 16, 2016 4:08 AM

It would have made more sense to cast TK as the bastard by-product of one of Eric's many affairs. His mother could have been a foreign model. He would still be a Forrester, but his non-LA accent and appearance would have made more sense. The character of Ridge could have stayed in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 348December 16, 2016 1:28 PM

I still have no idea how TK survived beyond that god awful turn as Patrick on OLTL. The fact that he has been on 4 soaps amazes me, because he is not a good actor. Then again, I am still shocked by Scott Clifton as well. He is the epitome of bland, yet has also soap hopped successfully.

by Anonymousreply 349December 16, 2016 1:42 PM

I thought they couldn't find worse actor than Moss, but they did!

by Anonymousreply 350December 16, 2016 3:18 PM

Bad B & B actors? "There's more than one."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351December 16, 2016 5:10 PM

Ron Moss asked about Kaye as Ridge: They should NEVER have given him that character." (at 3:50 minutes).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 16, 2016 5:18 PM

You wonder whether the adcreep has forced key parts of the plots onto the cutting room floor. Perhaps that's why so many of them seemed so rushed and forced: time that used to be used to tell the story and develop the characters is now being used to sell you stuff.

The old sitcom stars are the only reason I even care anymore, and what a wake-up call to remind you that the 1980s truly are over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353December 16, 2016 5:32 PM

I agree with all of this: the dull leading men (Wyatt, Liam)...Brooke having ZERO chemistry with NuRudge...

And yet in the year end soap press reviews, B&B gets Best Show; it's probably by default. What's going to win - Y&R for the paragon story? Gh for it's ridiculous serial killer? Days for the trio of evil in plaid hunting shirts holding Salem hostage?

by Anonymousreply 354December 17, 2016 2:32 AM

If B&B is Best Show, then the bar has been set pretty low. Ground level actually. I can't bring myself to watch it on a regular basis. Because it's the same drivel every day. Recycled. They need writers with imagination. They have way too many characters chewing up the scenery. If they had good plots, they could do more with fewer bodies.

As it is, it's a mob scene....and the Thanksgiving and Christmas sit down lunches with 20 actors saying "I'm grateful for this and that..." while staring at the guy on the right hand side...HAS. GOT. TO. GO.

Think Bigger. Think Creatively.

by Anonymousreply 355December 17, 2016 4:22 AM

R355 good points

by Anonymousreply 356December 17, 2016 7:11 AM

Christmas at B&B.

Pack your Fake Excitement (again)...............

Fireplace check

Tree check

Piano check

Cell phones for *adult* selfies check

Festive Decorations check

Eric sitting at the piano check

Eric singing at the piano check

Lemon squares. check

Eggnog check

Ivy Forrestor missing check

Brooke Logan newly engaged check

Brooke Logan eyeing Bill (again) check

NuRidge looking grumpy, unwashed check

Katie warm body, part of the scenery check

Steffi extra big pound of make-up on check

Liam drab, unsexy, vapid check

Quinn weird horniness for Eric check

Stephanie Forrester Portrait to cry on check

Mob Scene at the End check!!

And that's a wrap!

by Anonymousreply 357December 23, 2016 6:26 PM

Agree, r310 - Eric does look like Captain Kangaroo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 23, 2016 8:49 PM

Instead of killing off Stephanie they should of recast the part with Jamie Lyn Bauer (ex-Laurie Y&R). In fact Bill Bell had wanted to reunited Jamie & John McCook on B&B as they previously played Lance & Laurie on Y&R

by Anonymousreply 359December 23, 2016 8:51 PM

Bill Bell had originally wanted Susan Seaforth Hayes as Stephanie and tried to get her to take the role.

by Anonymousreply 360December 23, 2016 8:57 PM

Stupid idea to kill off a *central* character like Stephanie. The show never recovered IMHO. KKL's self-effacing performances just exposes the lack of strong story arcs.

NuRidge looked especially grumpy, dirty and unkept in the holiday show today. Looks like he's been walking instead of flying between LA and NYC on his weekly commutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 23, 2016 9:01 PM

[quote] Bill Bell had originally wanted Susan Seaforth Hayes as Stephanie and tried to get her to take the role.

That is NOT TRUE because at the time Suzi was on Y&R as Joanna Manning, and if he wanted her for the role it would of been an easy for him to write Susan out of Y&R and on to B&B (as Stephanie)

Only two actresses were considered for Stephanie. Jamie Lyn Bauer was first choice, Susan Flannery was the second.

by Anonymousreply 362December 23, 2016 9:01 PM

R362 SSH has said that Bill Bell went to her first and asked her about taking on the role Stephanie but that she turned it down.

by Anonymousreply 363December 23, 2016 9:08 PM

[quote] SSH has said that Bill Bell went to her first and asked her about taking on the role Stephanie but that she turned it down.

Utter Bullshit and please show me the link where SSH said this

by Anonymousreply 364December 23, 2016 9:20 PM

Dear Gawd in Heaven...

Naked NotRidge in the steamroom.

Was that supposed to be sexy?

by Anonymousreply 365December 29, 2016 10:59 PM

The steamroom might freshen NuRidge's scruffy look.

by Anonymousreply 366December 29, 2016 11:13 PM

Good god - this show is even worse than GH and that's saying a lot.

by Anonymousreply 367December 30, 2016 1:48 PM

This is a comedy now ,right?

I mean Shoe Polish Bill professing his love for false face Brooke over and over?

Wrinkled hobo NotRidge trying to be sexy?

Women throwing themselves at the pudgy gay brothers Liam & Wyatt?

by Anonymousreply 368December 30, 2016 1:52 PM

It's a comedy! Comedy Hour with the Forresters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 30, 2016 2:43 PM

...and loved and left me and loved and left me and loved and left me.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 30, 2016 2:53 PM

Wyatt and Liam are such hot, virile, sexy studs.

by Anonymousreply 371December 30, 2016 3:14 PM

...:and now they got this."

- T. Kaye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372December 30, 2016 3:37 PM

They need to take Pam off her meds and give her weed and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 373December 30, 2016 3:44 PM

She will want to fuck Liam, of course.

by Anonymousreply 374December 31, 2016 2:49 AM

'Special' lemon squares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375December 31, 2016 3:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376January 1, 2017 8:34 PM

It's been observed that the actress who plays Sasha has been cut from the contract list and not played for a month now.

by Anonymousreply 377January 2, 2017 12:25 AM

If there are no gay characters, why even bother? A soap opera about models that can't even bother to have a gay character... Fuck them!

by Anonymousreply 378January 2, 2017 12:32 AM

The gays have mainly been minor characters r378 and the show chose to ride the transgender wave.

by Anonymousreply 379January 2, 2017 2:00 AM

They should now consider having Maya catch Rick using one of her dilators on himself. This could lead into an important PSA on heterosexual men who enjoy being pegged.

by Anonymousreply 380January 2, 2017 2:38 AM

I was 13 when I discovered B&B back in 1989. I used to jerk to it daily that summer.

Here is why:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381January 2, 2017 2:43 AM

Is Brad Bell fucking Scott Clifton?

by Anonymousreply 382January 2, 2017 3:28 AM

Scott Clifton is married.

by Anonymousreply 383January 2, 2017 3:35 AM

Sasha character. (pictured) I think that African-American family (the parents) have also been absent for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384January 2, 2017 3:39 AM

The Bold And The Beautiful’s Scott Clifton Weds Nicole Lampton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385January 2, 2017 3:43 AM

I think it's in SSH's memoir about B&B and she was on vacation and didn't want to come back; she was playing Joanna on Y&R so maybe she thought it was a more secure gig?

Jane Elliot had the role of Stephanie; she was set in the part, but then Flannery called Bill and asked for it; since they went back to DAYS, Jane was out of luck; soon, ironically, she was on Days as Angelica; then would go back to play Tracy on GH; Tracy on the City and then Tracy again on GH.

The one I marvel at is Quinn; they've written her in love with Deacon, Liam, Eric, and I guess now Ridge and she sells it.

by Anonymousreply 386January 5, 2017 4:53 AM

I think Clayton was let go as Thorne because he and Ridge/Ronn had too much chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 387January 5, 2017 4:55 AM

Up against Quinn actress, Kelly Lang is awful. She looks so bored. The bored lovers: Brooke and Ridge. Normally lovers are suppose to be somewhat excited but no, those two look bored out of their minds.

by Anonymousreply 388January 5, 2017 7:07 AM

There's no where for the plot to go anymore. B&B writers are circling the drain with the same old, same old, plots with the same characters promising to be together, after the next relationship sours. It's unbelievable just how little imagination goes into the script writing. I am truly amazed this soap has overseas markets / viewers sitting down to watch this drivel.

And Steffy's botox / filler injections are starting to descend into her lower jaw making her look like a 60 year chipmunk.

by Anonymousreply 389January 5, 2017 7:13 AM

The show is still popular in some other countries.

by Anonymousreply 390January 5, 2017 8:03 AM

B&B is very popular outside US.

by Anonymousreply 391January 5, 2017 10:39 AM

None of the B&B men are in any way appealing. You go from the milquetoast, asexual brothers Liam & Wyatt to the laughable, aging HoboRidge and Shoe Polish Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 392January 5, 2017 12:12 PM

Guys playing Ricky and the actor Flynn are hot.

by Anonymousreply 393January 5, 2017 12:53 PM

I am not talking about the glorified extras ,r393.

by Anonymousreply 394January 5, 2017 1:18 PM

Don't forget me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395January 5, 2017 6:54 PM

That's Eric.

by Anonymousreply 396January 5, 2017 6:56 PM

Eric Forrester is the worst

by Anonymousreply 397January 5, 2017 7:02 PM

Even with that look, Eric still has better hair than HoboRidge.

by Anonymousreply 398January 6, 2017 12:26 PM

We really want to fuck each other.

by Anonymousreply 399January 7, 2017 8:22 PM

Somewhere in Ted Lawson's house is a picture that looks just like Charlie Webber.

by Anonymousreply 400January 7, 2017 8:28 PM

After Flannery left they really should have recasted. I understand why they didn't, but they should have.

by Anonymousreply 401January 7, 2017 10:33 PM

The entire cast r401. If so, you may be right. Ever since Flannery left the show, there's a gaping hole that the writers and actors cannot seem (try as hard as they might) to overcome.

It seems the script writing is a 'patchwork' trying to cook up storyline and characters linking to and sub-plots but the wind is clearly out of their sails. Humdrum. Tedious. Trite. Banal. They cannot seem to recapture that 'old magic.' It's just not there.

And the actors are woeful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 402January 7, 2017 10:55 PM

This isn't from beginning to end r399

by Anonymousreply 403January 7, 2017 11:00 PM

R402 The only gaping hole I want to see filled belongs to Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 404January 8, 2017 2:38 AM

[quote] After Flannery left they really should have recasted

There is NO such word as "recasted" or "casted."

An actor is CAST in a role.

If they are replace, the role has been RECAST.

by Anonymousreply 405January 12, 2017 2:59 PM

[quote] Ever since Flannery left the show, there's a gaping hole that the writers and actors cannot seem (try as hard as they might) to overcome.

Agreed. She was the only actor of substance on the whole show.

The focus on young and frilly has always been there, but it was counterbalanced by nice character actors like Darlene Conley, who gave the show a lot of heart.

Many of the shows have missed this point. Filling the canvas with inane hair twirlers chases away any interest in the three dimensional people.

by Anonymousreply 406January 12, 2017 3:02 PM

Don't get upset, but when a guy has a beautiful body, why all those tats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407January 12, 2017 3:07 PM

Before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408January 12, 2017 3:09 PM

Look at him and then look at the doughy "leading" men Lame and Wyass. No wonder why B&B is in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 409January 12, 2017 3:15 PM

this is Thomas' first day back in a while it seems (not sure, I'm behind); they've got his shirt open -- and it's January in LA, which contrary to belief can actually be cold and chilly. In fact, it's been rainy and a little chilly here this week.

Anyway, did Thomas beef up even more? He looks ...bigger. The guy has a frame that can carry it. Something about his face though. It's not pretty, but it's not overly masculine; it's like the face doesn't go with the gorgeous body.

Not that he'd be kicked out of bed for eating crackers.

by Anonymousreply 410January 13, 2017 8:45 PM

R410 That guys has no appeal to me, Ricky and Flynn, oh yeah.

by Anonymousreply 411January 13, 2017 9:44 PM

I was channel surfing today and caught some of this mess. WTH was that camera work during the Sludge and Quinn scene? I really didn't need to see those close-up shots. And Liam and Steffy running toward each other in the CBS Television City parking lot was hilariously BAD.

by Anonymousreply 412January 24, 2017 8:22 PM

R412 I've seen other scenes from the same parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 413January 24, 2017 8:54 PM

What in the holy fuck is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414January 29, 2017 4:02 AM

They're supposed to going to Australia soon to tape some episodes.

by Anonymousreply 415January 29, 2017 7:04 AM

B&B needs a new writing team as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 416January 29, 2017 8:09 AM

Scott Clifton still comes across as the dorkiest of dorks.

by Anonymousreply 417January 29, 2017 12:57 PM

The disjointed, pop-up camera angles used to film NuRidge and Quinn 'secret meetings' only serves to make it look like two drunk film students pretending to be Francois Truffaut.

Why does Steffi actress look so puffy in the face? She's morphing into Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418January 30, 2017 7:01 AM

R418 one of the reasons for Steffy puffiness is because the actress went kinda overboard with the fillers.

by Anonymousreply 419January 30, 2017 7:21 AM

JMW is like 30 and looks like a 50yo with bad plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 420January 30, 2017 12:09 PM

R414 With such asinine scenes like that, I wish The Soup were still on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421January 31, 2017 1:18 AM

Secret Plot Twist in Australia: NuRidge gets ass ripped by Shark!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 31, 2017 1:58 AM

Crystal Ball Gazing:

'Steffi' Celebrates 40 Years with BB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 31, 2017 2:06 AM

Steffi's' current hair on the Left: Bad Ombre Dye Job vs a Good Ombre Dye Job on the Right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 31, 2017 5:15 PM

The Spectra family is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 425January 31, 2017 8:20 PM

I just read about it on tvinsider, R425.

It reads like an April Fool's joke; it'll either be a great tribute or a big disaster.

by Anonymousreply 426January 31, 2017 8:25 PM

ugh. Patrika Darbo.

I always thought a marvelous Sally clone, such as this proposed "Shirley" character, would be Pam St. Clement, who played "Pat Butcher" on British soap, EastEnders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427January 31, 2017 8:48 PM

Is there enough room for Spectras Spencers and Forresters? Forrester family will stay but B&B is known for sending entire families away very fast.

by Anonymousreply 428January 31, 2017 8:52 PM

R428 I'm thinking the new younger "Sally" (the grandniece) will be the main, contract player of the group, with the ones playing Shirley, Darlita, and Saul more than likely comic-relief, recurring? Just a guess, though.

by Anonymousreply 429January 31, 2017 9:48 PM

That was painful to watch that scene. God what happened to that show. You could tell that was the studio lot lol, because you know all airport have giant satellite dishes.

by Anonymousreply 430January 31, 2017 10:00 PM

Why not bring back Bobbie Eakes?

by Anonymousreply 431February 1, 2017 1:52 AM

They should just go ahead and make the new Saul bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 432February 2, 2017 12:32 AM

r431 - why bring back Bobbie Eakes? They should wipe the slate clean ala Y&R when it went to an hour - bring in new families, new plots and keep like Eric Forrester to be the Kay Chancellor and KKL to be the Jill Abbot.

by Anonymousreply 433February 2, 2017 12:37 AM

Not that this matters, but didn't Bobbie's character die? I thought she was a good actress on AMC, but her character was awful, and not in a love to hate sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 434February 2, 2017 12:39 AM

That lot looked like some cheap, utilitarian, industrial park parking lot used by suburban commuters. Completely destroyed the 'romantic' effect they were trying to convey. The effect on me as a viewer was this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435February 2, 2017 12:49 AM

Has Sally Spectra set her sights on Liam yet? I give it 3 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 436February 2, 2017 2:07 PM

Nothing *predictable* about B&B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 2, 2017 2:43 PM

r437, Steffy looks good in that gif.

by Anonymousreply 438February 2, 2017 2:45 PM

Where's the Slut from the Valley lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 2, 2017 9:01 PM

Hooker Hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440February 2, 2017 9:05 PM

R439 The Slut from the Valley appeared in today's Feb. 2 episode, at the meeting where Captain Kangaroo named Sludge Co-CEO of Forrester. I believe it was said she'd been in Milan visiting Hope. Of course, she could have just as easily been in Van Nuys slutting it up at some seedy motel on Sepulveda Blvd.

by Anonymousreply 441February 2, 2017 9:22 PM

I suppose designer Thomas might jump ship and go to work at Spectra to become the "Clarke clone" to Sally, Jr. ?? .. And/or will Rick go there?

And what's up with C.J. wearing an ascot? That look is awfully strange for someone his age.

by Anonymousreply 442February 2, 2017 9:34 PM

Thank you, r441. They've been showing a lot 'young' Captain Kangaroo retro scenes lately. Maybe he's under-going a drastic makeover and will re-appear as this!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443February 2, 2017 9:35 PM

When KKL's Brooke was put into supporting role the show lost lots of its ground. Brooke has always been the center of everything with her endless men problems affairs and family. Now it's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 444February 2, 2017 9:55 PM

Is Ascot C.J. suppose to be gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 2, 2017 9:57 PM

I think KKL doesn't have quite the same strong character (and acting chops) as the departed Stephanie to hold the show together. IMHO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446February 2, 2017 10:05 PM

Wait there is a Sally Spectra JR?

by Anonymousreply 447February 3, 2017 2:51 AM

[quote] They should just go ahead and make the new Saul bi or gay.

I'd fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 448February 3, 2017 2:59 AM

I wonder if Bell is planning on phasing out this out-moded, tired, haggard, and incestuous Forrestor clan for this Spectra Family? Because clearly there are two major storyline plots going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 3, 2017 4:59 PM

B&B is now unwatchable. The Forresters look like they're all depressed and running out of steam. And the Specters (sp?) are certifiable. Anyone making sense of this new storyline?

by Anonymousreply 450February 7, 2017 11:25 PM

B&B was at its best when it was Spectra vs Forrestor. Sally dressing up as a dude to get into a Forrestor show. Stephanie catching her. It was high camp. And they actually had real fashion with Sandra Bojin Sedlik designing all the looks for Forrestor and Spectra.

by Anonymousreply 451February 8, 2017 2:28 AM

What years would that have been in, r451?

I watched a few minutes of it today and last week, and it is really bad stuff. Camp is good but this is just utter died in the ditch garbage that passes for 'entertainment'.

by Anonymousreply 452February 8, 2017 2:37 AM

I am shocked that HoboRidge is still around.

by Anonymousreply 453February 8, 2017 2:39 AM

I miss Realridge. So camp. So funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 8, 2017 2:54 AM

They're bringing on another Spectra this time the younger sister of Sally jr who's named Coco.

by Anonymousreply 455February 10, 2017 6:14 PM

r452 - mid 90s. No one could chew scenery like Darlene Conley. It was brilliant when she offer Felecia Forrester her own fashion line and got a Forrester designing for Sepctra.

by Anonymousreply 456February 13, 2017 1:17 AM

Darlene's Sally was camp, but authentic; this ...this stuff they're doing now is one of two things. On one hand, it's all one big inside joke, recreating Spectra, down to Thomas making Darlita (that's the most offensive part of this) all ga-ga the way Ridge used to with Darla.

They even have modern day characters making comments about the past, e,g. how does Thomas KNOW Spectra Fashions never changes; he was a child when Sally was in her last days running the company.

The problem is unless you're a veteran fan of B&B the joke is lost on you. If you're a newer viewer watching this you're probably not liking this girl playing Sally; I'm sure she's a fine actress and a nice person, but the show gave her some tapes of Darlene as Sally to watch and she's SHTICKING it up doing a IMPERSONATION of Sally.

It's not organic. It's not real. It's all awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457February 13, 2017 5:01 AM

Some of Days frau viewers are already saying that Patrika Darbo will be just as good as Darlene C.

by Anonymousreply 458February 13, 2017 7:07 AM

What the hell was Zende wearing at his wedding? .. Something he bought from International Male's liquidation sale several years ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 14, 2017 8:17 PM

R459 But the actor is hot.

by Anonymousreply 460February 14, 2017 8:32 PM

Yes, and so were most of the International Male models!

by Anonymousreply 461February 14, 2017 9:00 PM

That tux Zende had on was hideous. New Sally is trying too hard

by Anonymousreply 462February 15, 2017 4:38 AM

Zende's tux came from the Damon Wayans Does Little Richard Collection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463February 15, 2017 7:05 AM

new Sally is trying WAY too hard; this is designed (no pun intended) to fail

by Anonymousreply 464February 15, 2017 7:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 27, 2017 4:30 AM

NIce pic R465.

He's totally my type...tall, dark. GREAT arms.

But I feel like a perv because his face makes him look like he's 14 years old.

by Anonymousreply 466February 27, 2017 5:21 AM

Am surprised to admit this, but I am enjoyed the new Spectra storyline.

Show has needed a dose of comedy for a while now. Courtney Hope is doing a good job as the new Sally.

by Anonymousreply 467February 27, 2017 7:14 AM

I'm not getting all the flashbacks though. Young Dr. kangaroo, etc. Sounds like desperation.

by Anonymousreply 468March 4, 2017 2:15 AM

I think he looks the 25 years that he is, and yes, he could do something with that finger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469March 5, 2017 12:16 AM

R469, Pierson looks 25 in that pic, yes, but most times he looks much much younger; it's like his face hasn't caught up to that hunk of a body.

I really don't care for the new Spectra, the girl playing Sally is good, But she's dong an imitation; I do like her and Thomas together though.

by Anonymousreply 470March 5, 2017 6:34 AM

New main titles for the 30th ... a throwback to the original.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471March 24, 2017 7:34 AM

R471 I like it

by Anonymousreply 472March 24, 2017 10:07 AM

I always liked that original opening. Very nice to see it return.

Especially nice that they recreated some of the shots from the original.

by Anonymousreply 473March 25, 2017 7:08 AM

I like them too. Also, I just noticed how at the end they have "30" to mark the anniversary meld into the "BO" in word BOLD. .. Clever.

by Anonymousreply 474March 25, 2017 8:04 AM

I wish the original writers would return

by Anonymousreply 475March 28, 2017 6:12 AM

I noticed the Steffi character is losing her looks. I don't know if it's the cumulative effect of botoxing, fillers, heavy make-up or what. She's going to age out like that other BB actress, Hunter Tylo.

Except Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is a little young to be looking like an aging soap opera actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 28, 2017 6:39 AM

I was watching the show yesterday filmed in Australia. The segment or episode where Nuridge and Quinn are discovered kissing by Logan.

Nuridge actor looked he was "phoning it in" the entire time. There's one part where he and Quinn are in a taxi hurriedly chasing down Eric. Nuridge looked like he was going home after a night out on the town! Relaxed. Chilled. Checked out. Not the mien of an actor concerned about the impact of losing his wife-to-be or faking losing her.

Jeez - Thorsten Kaye is a horrible actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 28, 2017 6:48 AM

R477 He isn't playing Ridge. Who is he playing, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 478March 28, 2017 8:56 AM

That photo of Flannery at Soap Opera Digest .. looks like she's lost weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 29, 2017 1:30 AM

B&B still seems, despite the fancy shooting locations (Monaco, Australia) like a soap opera in its dying days.

I forced myself to watch yesterday's show and the actors (Logan,. Nuridge were the worst) seem sick and tired of being on that show. There is no chemistry whatsoever between Logan and Nuridge. Thorsten Kaye looks supremely bored and you can almost see his brain calculating the $$$ he's bringing per episode.

Liam character looks vapid. He looks like the under-study for a major character who has been off sick for 10 years.

B&B - The writing is still pretty unimaginative. Where are the good, talented writers we hear so much about that supposedly all flock to L.A. in search of their dream jobs?

Even "Dollar Bill" has been de-fanged and de-balled and sounds like an old Italian grandmother.

That shows needs a strong, anchor - an exceptionally charismatic personality with lines to match to lift this mundane, deflated show to a basic level of good entertainment.

Thorsten Kaye is *not* that central, charismatic character who draws viewers in and keeps viewers intrigued. Neither is Kelly Lang. KL looks depressed actually on that show. Like the fizz has gone out of her spirit.

by Anonymousreply 480March 29, 2017 7:02 AM

[quote] What Am I Missing About The Bold and The Beautiful soap opera?

If you haven't watched lately, you're missing Darin Brooks' new "hair" that makes him look like Barnabas Collins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 13, 2017 7:27 AM

Also, did Saul Junior (Alex Wyse) bring his boyfriend or just-a-friend to the B&B 30th party? He came with Wesley Taylor who used to be with Matt Doyle; per Wiki they broke up in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482May 13, 2017 7:35 AM

I did notice the new hair r481. His head now has the dessert effect of uncooked meringue on a cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483May 13, 2017 8:06 AM

Jeff Trachta (Gay Thorne) is now The Singing Trump.

I guess he advanced to the next round on America's Got Talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 1, 2017 3:34 AM

They might as well have Saul come out he's almost practically drooling over Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 485June 1, 2017 3:44 AM

So I guess in Brad Bell's universe she's not dead.

June 9th preview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486June 10, 2017 5:04 AM

It was a great Friday cliffhanger when Sheila was revealed at the end of the show, which then immediately went into the promo about her return.

by Anonymousreply 487June 10, 2017 6:10 AM

According to a tweet by Winsor Harmon, Brad Bell is recasting Thorne.

Personally, I never warmed up to him, but at least he was more believable than Singing Thorne.

Let's just hope, Brad doesn't go the same route as when he turned Ridge into Sludge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 24, 2017 2:28 AM

Thorne should come back as gay.

by Anonymousreply 489September 24, 2017 1:05 PM

Daytime Confidential is reporting the Ingo Radamacher has been cast as Thorne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490September 25, 2017 11:20 PM

Bisexual Thorne, then?

by Anonymousreply 491September 25, 2017 11:41 PM

I was reminded today that Eric the Actor (midget) from the Howard Stern show was offered a reoccuring role on B&B from a producer/fan of the Howard Stern show...did he ever actually do it?

by Anonymousreply 492September 25, 2017 11:44 PM

B&B doesn't get it, but all those real life cameos from folks from Big Brother and other shows don't help; if anything they're distracting.

The whole time I was watching Wink Martindale -- who came on to marry Bill and Brooke -- all I could hear was that do-do-doot-do from Tic Tac Dough

by Anonymousreply 493September 25, 2017 11:51 PM

when the got married the crowd should have clapped in that staccato way they did at the end of tic tac dough! ps Isn't the Winker a big ole fundie?

by Anonymousreply 494September 26, 2017 3:25 AM

What about bug eyed maya . Those eyes of hers give me the creeps

by Anonymousreply 495October 20, 2018 1:25 PM

Is Brooke dumping Nuridge for $ Bill. Again.

by Anonymousreply 496October 20, 2018 2:31 PM

Don't watch this shit, but who's the new guy? .. "Leo" (Sam Myerson)

Finally .. someone hot.

Natural?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 2, 2018 8:24 PM

Or shaved?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498November 2, 2018 8:24 PM

Bring back Real Ridge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 2, 2018 8:32 PM

Looks like NuNuNuThorne is already leaving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 23, 2018 7:11 PM

Pigfuckers, I am such a huge fan of Republicunt Kimberlin Brown/Sheila and I started watching this "show" after 8-9 years of not watching upon her return last year. This show is SO bad, that even Kimberlin could not make me last more than 6 weeks! Oh my god- it is a gorgeous show, but simply horrible. I tuned out and I hear Kimberlin/Sheila barely lasted 3-4 months?

The acting is high school theatre level- I was appalled. Even Heather Tom SUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 501December 23, 2018 7:15 PM

I stopped watching it last year. Same old same old, rinse repeat plot lines. Then out of the blue I decided to watch a show last week, and at least 70% were new faces/characters not even worth talking about.

And Steffy looks 50 years old and needs a new character. That show has AGED her. She's pregnant in real life so maybe maternity leave would work wonders.

by Anonymousreply 502December 23, 2018 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!