Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri's nanny wanted to 'fuck my husband's brains out'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 19, 2019 2:48 AM

Why is she airing this in public. What is wrong with people today? No privacy, no class... and she might be projecting her own insanity.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2016 1:55 AM

[quote]Why is she airing this in public. What is wrong with people today? No privacy, no class... and she might be projecting her own insanity.

It's her second nanny within a month:

Just three weeks earlier, couple sacked previous nanny of a year and a half after the actress 'caught her being [bold]untruthful with me in a major way'.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2016 1:58 AM

R2 So may be it is high time to hire a manny

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2016 2:00 AM

She's fug. He's ugly. Nanny has bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2016 2:00 AM

She needs the press, R1. What was the last thing you saw this 'actress' in? But for her mother, she'd be checking your luggage at Delta.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2016 2:01 AM

[quote]But for her mother, she'd be checking your luggage at Delta.

Quote of the week!

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2016 2:07 AM

Susan Sarandon's daughter seems glued to her side. You always see her as Susan's +1 and she even played Susan's on screen daughter in The Banger Sisters. Susan retweets all her inane lifestyle tips even though she otherwise doesn't seem to have time for that shallow stuff.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2016 2:10 AM

I actually like Eva Amurri in the movie Saved.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2016 2:12 AM

Raise your own fucking kids, you lazy, entitled whore!

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2016 2:18 AM

The nanny is pathetic , but Eve is a mean,nasty bitch. The obviously unhinged woman lost her job is that not enough? Eve needs to blog about? Why exactly ?

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2016 2:28 AM

She inherited Susan's boobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2016 2:29 AM

I think the hubbys knd of hot if thats him in the pic

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2016 2:41 AM

[quote]I think the hubbys knd of hot if thats him in the pic

who do you think it is?

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2016 2:42 AM

It's in all the papers...all over the world...England, Australia!!...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2016 2:44 AM

What a cesspool of nuttiness. Husband is hot. Can't she get a Mrs. Doubtfire? In the end, Eva:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2016 2:45 AM

I think the husband is totally bland but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2016 2:49 AM

She should consider herself lucky...she could have gotten that Muslim nanny instead

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2016 2:51 AM

[quote]Can't she get a Mrs. Doubtfire?

I never understand why they always employ young girls as nannies.

The last thing young girls really want to do is look after someone else's kids.

We had nannies as kids. A few good ones, then about 50 bad ones in a row. Me & my brothers (them especially) made a sport out of how quickly we could get them fired.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2016 2:52 AM

I remember one, to this day, drying me violently with the towel when I got out of the bath saying 'You won't get rid of me the way you got rid of all the others!!"

& me thinking 'You fucking wait'. In fact the word 'fuck' came into her final meltdown!!

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2016 2:56 AM

That nanny was obviously an amateur who had never seen "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle".

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2016 2:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2016 3:01 AM

Susan Sarandon once seemed like a nice, balanced liberal woman and relatively low-key movie star. She appears nuts now.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2016 3:03 AM

You hire a 50 year old nanny. Don't these woman watch Lifetime movies? The nubile young nanny always tries to seduce hubby.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2016 3:04 AM

She is becoming as insufferable as her mother.

Wait, she already is.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2016 3:04 AM

R4, you think he's ugly? Are you an escapee from a mental institution?

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2016 3:05 AM

Listen to science, don’t hire a hot nanny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2016 3:05 AM

Caring for kids hour after hour is drudgery. Why not hire someone who has actually raised kids?

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2016 3:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2016 3:10 AM

It's the same thing with secretaries.

Do you want some chick in a mini skirt or someone with years of experience?

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2016 3:12 AM

[quote]Do you want some chick in a mini skirt or someone with years of experience?

someone in a mini-skirt

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2016 3:17 AM

Is it because you can pay young people shit and they won't speak up for their rights?

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2016 3:18 AM

Wealthy White folk problems

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2016 3:18 AM

R31, no that's why they hire illegals for servants and nannies. Young people working for poor pay can just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2016 3:19 AM

Her husband is quite plain. Is she trying to up her profile by complaining about this? If it's making international news, it's likely that she submitted the blog post non-story to a news wire. That's how it works people.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2016 3:22 AM

[quote]Is it because you can pay young people shit and they won't speak up for their rights?

No. It is because they look better.

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2016 3:27 AM

Eva's googly close-to-sanpaku eyes are off-putting. Inherited from Mom no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2016 3:30 AM

If you're in a relationship, you never, ever hire a young woman(or man, if you're gay) to work in your home. You're just asking for trouble.

Always hire an old, hideous hag.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2016 3:36 AM

This is a Don't:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2016 3:39 AM

[quote]Always hire an old, hideous hag.

What are things the producers of August:Osage County would say?

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2016 3:39 AM

Here's a Do:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2016 3:42 AM

If I were rich and had kids, I'd hire a rotation of parents whose kids were grown to look after mine. Have you ever babysat for hours, day after day? Kids are a ton of work. It's less frustrating for someone who's done it all before. And they have authority. What are these agencies that hire out unbalanced nannies we keep hearing about? The main thing going for them must be they are licensed and bonded, and if you fire one you can get a quick replacement. Dreary.

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2016 3:48 AM

She has an instagram account, of course.

Her whole life looks like one of those 'for young moms' magazines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2016 4:16 AM

Just hire an old Irish bulldog nanny, the kids will be too scared to misbehave and the hubby's eyes won't wander.

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2016 4:19 AM

Just hire 50 y/o Consuelo and problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2016 4:24 AM

It's weird enough to have a stranger basically living in your home. Get someone you're on the same damn page with. Too hard? Don't have kids. For too many people, parenting is an afterthought.

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2016 4:26 AM

[quote] Just hire 50 y/o Consuelo and problem solved.

That's what I thought. And now look what happened to me!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2016 4:28 AM

She and DLB should host their own show and reveal tidbits about their exciting lives and expose those who are trying to snatch away their true loves!

by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2016 4:33 AM

Here's the story from her blog...directly from the horse's mouth as it were.

They didn't actually find her sniffing at his underwear - the husband just saw her in their bedroom, from the street & they decided that's what she was probably up to.

I love all the fraus condoling underneath the blog post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2016 4:33 AM

I don't think women sniff men's underwear. Only men do that kind of gross stuff.

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2016 4:35 AM

There was once an Oprah special on this.

Hidden cameras etc...

One nanny, once the parents left the house would switch on the TV, tell the kid to shut the fuck up and then masturbate using the sofa cushions for friction...

Can you IMAGINE, R49?

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2016 4:39 AM

She has the balls in that relationship obviously, the husband looks like a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2016 4:39 AM

Apparently the husband's never around. He travels for his work. She refers to this constantly in her blog.

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2016 4:40 AM

Is it wrong that I laughed @ r50?

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2016 4:45 AM

People are disgusting and trashy.. Never trust anybody in your house.

by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2016 4:48 AM

Is it wrong that I want to smell his underwear?

by Anonymousreply 55March 1, 2016 4:49 AM

It seems this Eva person, every slight mishap and it's MAJOR, MAJOR drama.

How she responds to this it what she calls 'Call in the troops' - phone Mommy, get her to stay and wail down the phone at all her girlfriends - who are probably not famous and enthralled by her showbiz connections.

She's been brought up in that very LA way of being told to express how she FEELS:-

'I felt a lot of things as I listened to this. I felt anger, I felt pride in my husband for being so loyal (and smart) and handling it well, and I felt a huge betrayal also.'

by Anonymousreply 56March 1, 2016 4:57 AM

' felt pride in my husband for being so loyal (and smart) and handling it well'

In other words, she's not used to him being any of these things, which she should have every reason to expect from a normal husband/partner.

Instead he's a total flake when he's around, which is rarely. When he does behave like a responsible adult she's incredibly grateful.

by Anonymousreply 57March 1, 2016 5:05 AM

[quote]She has the balls in that relationship obviously, the husband looks like a pussy.

Balls? One tiny drama with a nanny and it's a CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE & makes the international news?

by Anonymousreply 58March 1, 2016 5:10 AM

Rally the troops is a spot-on term. This is how dysfunctional mommy cliques bond. Co-misery. So glad I work for myself now.

by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2016 5:18 AM

r52 people actually read her blog?

by Anonymousreply 60March 1, 2016 5:19 AM

Eva is the definition of insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 61March 1, 2016 5:23 AM

I'd fuck him and then shit on Eva's toothbrush.

by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2016 6:01 AM

I'm surprised she didn't photograph herself getting fucked by her husband and posting it to reaffirm her territory.

by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2016 6:05 AM

Letting any old person into your home as a guardian to your kids no less... what are people thinking?

by Anonymousreply 64March 1, 2016 6:14 AM

[quote] I’m telling this story because it’s in my nature to be brutally honest about my life– and also because when I texted it to one of my girlfriends right after it happened, she texted me back: “My jaw just disintegrated.” HOW CAN I NOT SHARE?! Grab some popcorn and a cocktail because this story is trashy– really trashy.

Yes it is really trashy, but not in a fun way. Don't fucking share.

[quote] Now at this point in Kyle’s story, the part of me who is the teenager who came of age in Brooklyn started bubbling up– and my hands started itching to take my earrings out and hold them while I got CRAZY.

Came of age in Brooklyn? Just die.

by Anonymousreply 65March 1, 2016 6:29 AM

What a drama queen. Move over goopster.

by Anonymousreply 66March 1, 2016 6:39 AM

Mommyblogs are the pits.

by Anonymousreply 67March 1, 2016 6:54 AM

[quote]Move over goopster.

Yes, the influences are come to the fore.

by Anonymousreply 68March 1, 2016 7:25 AM

[quote]I'm surprised she didn't photograph herself getting fucked by her husband and posting it to reaffirm her territory.

I was thinking this myself too.

by Anonymousreply 69March 1, 2016 7:26 AM

Yet she posts 20 second videos showing you how easy it all is....(in a quirky, sassy way of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 1, 2016 7:29 AM

This was the invite to her bachelorette party. I'm shocked VH1 hasn't given her a reality show yet. It seems that's what her aim is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 1, 2016 7:31 AM

Wasn't he a soccer player? Don't these pros bang a lot of groupies? Probably has herpes. No thanks!

by Anonymousreply 72March 1, 2016 7:44 AM

She'd be great on Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

She also happens to be extremely funny...see pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 1, 2016 7:46 AM

There's also a 'home tour', for our tasteful friends to peruse.

This is 'upstairs'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 1, 2016 7:52 AM

R73=easily amused

by Anonymousreply 75March 1, 2016 7:57 AM

Our nannies were old bags.

We had a second, summer help nanny when I was about 9 and she systematically stole my dad's steaks from the freezer. She used a large insulated purse and took a couple at a time. She was let go and was the butt of family jokes for years.

The usual was a 70 year-old widow with red press-on nails. She also cooked us lunch and did a little cleaning up. My brother loved her, but she was just okay. She got most evenings off.

My mom was no dummy, she made my dad work for his extra marital sex. This chick is a moron. Duh, couldn't this guy fuck on the road if he wanted?

by Anonymousreply 76March 1, 2016 8:02 AM

That blog is a goldmine.

She goes to a breakfast place in Easthampton...'This place is a classic local joint, and is so charming and friendly.'

Breakfast Pancakes cost $19.95? Is that normal? I that 'charming and friendly'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 1, 2016 8:04 AM

Reading her whole sickly sweet blog post provided by (r74) I imagine she caught her husband in something and this is her blackmail to mommy blogger HEAVEN !!!!

by Anonymousreply 78March 1, 2016 8:15 AM

She seems like a nut. (on the positive side I feel much less embarrassed about how Mamie turned out)

by Anonymousreply 79March 1, 2016 8:19 AM

Hmmm. I was also thinking maybe the hubby encouraged the nanny. Of course he'd lie about it and suggest some ridiculous thing no woman would do like sniffing his drawers. Puleeze.

by Anonymousreply 80March 1, 2016 8:49 AM

I was wondering where her 'gay pals' were...here they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 1, 2016 8:51 AM

1. Eva has always seemed to be a raving bitchy lunatic.

2. She has no job and no chronic illnesses. Why doesn't she raise her own kid?????

by Anonymousreply 82March 1, 2016 9:12 AM

[quote]She's fug. He's ugly. Nanny has bad taste.

[quote][R4], you think he's ugly? Are you an escapee from a mental institution?

Probably. Only on Datalounge would he be considered "Fug." I think it's a calculated response so that the poster seems superior or above it all. It's all pretense. Meanwhile, offline, they'd the be first in line to smell his sweaty underwear behind the wife's back.

by Anonymousreply 83March 1, 2016 9:18 AM

He looks gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 84March 1, 2016 9:46 AM

Have you looked around r82? Almost everyone wants to have kids. Almost nobody wants to parent.

by Anonymousreply 85March 1, 2016 9:49 AM

[quote]He looks gay to me.

Imagine what will happen when THAT shit hits the fan!

by Anonymousreply 86March 1, 2016 9:53 AM

[quote]He looks gay to me.

Why do you say that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 1, 2016 9:56 AM

Why do you say that, lol? # 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 1, 2016 10:00 AM

Funny, isn't it...all these people who love to sell themselves as having the perfect lives....the Instagrams, the blogs, the lifestyle websites...are always the most fucked up unhappy people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 1, 2016 10:06 AM

Kyle Martino, the husband, is the token American member of the NBC Sports team that covers Premiere League football (soccer) with Rebecca Lowe and other Brits.

Known for his skill at tying a good knot in his colorful ties.

by Anonymousreply 90March 1, 2016 10:14 AM

It's pathetic that she went public with that. No class.

by Anonymousreply 91March 1, 2016 11:59 AM

Why do you all just assume there is an army of 50+ y/o fraus who are just itching to take care of other people's brats? Our kids are all grown and we have to move to Florida just to get away from them so they don't try to exploit us. Hear that? We don't even want to babysit our own damn grand children (and we love THEM!), much less a stranger's. Hard to imagine but we have lives and interests of our own and do not love taking care of kids. We paid our dues.

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 92March 1, 2016 12:09 PM

[quote] Just hire 50 y/o Consuelo and problem solved.

Sure, he can handle one more. But you may catch him sniffing your husband's underwear.

by Anonymousreply 93March 1, 2016 12:19 PM

[quote]It's pathetic that she went public with that. No class.

I'll bet you anything RHOB will be onto her.

She could make a career out of all this attention.

by Anonymousreply 94March 1, 2016 12:40 PM

[quote]We had a second, summer help nanny when I was about 9 and she systematically stole my dad's steaks from the freezer. She used a large insulated purse and took a couple at a time.

I love your nanny, R76.

by Anonymousreply 95March 1, 2016 2:23 PM

"Perfect couples" are overcompensating for their imperfect marriage until one of them ends up on an episode of snapped. Miserable people like to tell people how great their lives are until they have a nervous breakdown and there is a dead body in a basement.

by Anonymousreply 96March 1, 2016 2:51 PM

I'm really bored of dykes who try to pass as straight gals by talking about their desirable boyfriend and such stuff.

by Anonymousreply 97March 1, 2016 3:01 PM

Why do they hire young, attractive nannies anyway? It's like putting candy in front of a hungry baby sometimes. If I had a life partner, and we adopted a baby, I would hire some three hundred pound frau with a mustache.

by Anonymousreply 98March 1, 2016 3:03 PM

She hired the nun, because her pussy got wet by her and she hoped that the nanny would aim for her, because she was Susan Sarandon's daughter and not for her hubby.

by Anonymousreply 99March 1, 2016 3:05 PM

r99 Brilliant

by Anonymousreply 100March 1, 2016 3:06 PM

[quote] $19.95 is that normal?

If you're paying rent on Newtown Lane in East Hampton, it is. That's next to the old Barefoot Contessa's shop.

by Anonymousreply 101March 1, 2016 3:10 PM

She is so odd looking. Is Tim Curry the father?

by Anonymousreply 102March 2, 2016 11:48 AM

Don't put crazy ideas into my mind, R102, especially when they seem to fit!

by Anonymousreply 103March 2, 2016 11:58 AM

She looks like the inspiration for Fleshlight.

by Anonymousreply 104March 2, 2016 12:04 PM

Oh r92 it's abundantly obvious that parents "do not love taking care of kids." That's but one reason why I don't have them. Why did you have them? To gift the word with your likeness - adults that you now have to "have to get away from". And you paid your dues? Please.

by Anonymousreply 105March 2, 2016 12:10 PM

I think her blog is the new Six in the City.

by Anonymousreply 106March 2, 2016 12:12 PM

Judging from the pictures on her Instagram account she has a professional photographer take pictures of her most days. And she documents her whole life on her blog and instagram. I guess she's going for the hipster version of Martha Stewart

by Anonymousreply 107March 2, 2016 12:51 PM

Eva is a beautiful and intelligent young woman. I'm proud of my daughter.

by Anonymousreply 108March 2, 2016 1:06 PM

If you get a nanny, you'd better get a woman who looks like Kathy Bates.

by Anonymousreply 109March 2, 2016 4:24 PM

I hate the way she writes. She uppercases Too Many Words, and she's quite overdramatic. Having to fire her nanny was "bone-chilling"? GTFOH. Having a beheaded baby is bone-chilling, you spoiled bitch.

What's this full-time business she claims to run?

by Anonymousreply 110March 2, 2016 5:58 PM

Like this entitled bitch even needs a nanny. She's an "actress" who barely works. WTF is she so busy doing all day that she can't watch her one child?

by Anonymousreply 111March 2, 2016 6:46 PM

The DL grammar and punctuation trolls would make her cry, r110. She writes like a freshman English Lit major. Wait, I changed my mind. She writes like one of the "poorly educated" that Donald Drumpf is always exposing.

by Anonymousreply 112March 2, 2016 7:53 PM

The BLOG is her full-time business endeavor, r110. I don't quite know how that works. In Julie and Julia people sent Julie money and guormet food items to defray the cost of groceries. I will assume that product plugs and advertising on her website pays something.

by Anonymousreply 113March 2, 2016 7:58 PM

My BFF worked her wedding. A completely hysterical drama queen with yokel hubby and in-laws.

by Anonymousreply 114March 2, 2016 8:39 PM

Lolz R114. You are adorable.

by Anonymousreply 115March 2, 2016 8:46 PM

Frau gossip, frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 116March 2, 2016 8:50 PM

Hey nanny, I hear that Ben Affleck is hiring.

by Anonymousreply 117March 2, 2016 8:53 PM

And the hubby is on NBCSN live, just now, recapping tonight's games

Note the fancy tie and tie bar, and pocket square

by Anonymousreply 118March 2, 2016 8:55 PM

I believe that Eva is fucking her hubby and not the opposite. Look at her. She seems...how can i put this delicately...she seems like a vicious dominatrix.

by Anonymousreply 119March 2, 2016 8:56 PM

[quote] pocket square

Thank you. I've been dying to know what the official word is for them.

I DESPISE them so much....even more than a cravat, I think.

by Anonymousreply 120March 2, 2016 9:05 PM

What kind of sick cunt smells a man's shitty/poopy/peepee undies?

Just another publicity whore/cunt who has to tell the world about everything in her pathetic life.

Twatter is for Twats. Probably you.

by Anonymousreply 121March 2, 2016 9:11 PM

Her husband is not all that. And even so, he's probably still cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 122March 2, 2016 9:42 PM

Oh, I don't know, R122, I'd tap that. And his fellow former soccer player/now commentator buddy Taylor Twellman, too (who is also a perhaps overly sharp dresser and pocket-square proponent, at least on air).

by Anonymousreply 123March 2, 2016 9:53 PM

She really is awful.

An acquaintance of my husband (from many years ago) used to post things on Facebook that were combinations of humble-bragging, entitlement & wealthy privilege. One time she posted a picture of the empty area where the shopping carts should be at Whole Foods. She wrote how exasperating it was that this this kept happening.

I told my husband to answer with "what's a shopping cart? Signed, The Children of Darfur" he did and she blocked him. We've laughed about her ridiculous postings many times.

I've noticed a lot of women who marry into their wealthy lifestyles are like this. The woman I'm talking about was a waitress with my husband thirty years ago in St. Thomas. She got chased off the island by the wife of the guy she was fucking, and somehow hitched her star to the wagon of the old rich guy she's with now.

There is something really unseemly about people who are this un-self aware. I'd also be shocked if the husband wasn't a chronic philanderer. One who probably goofs on her behind her back.

by Anonymousreply 124March 2, 2016 10:22 PM

Is Susan that wealthy that she supports Eva? No way is this small time sports reporter that wealthy...

by Anonymousreply 125March 2, 2016 10:24 PM

People who relentlessly post photos of their fabulous lives on Instagram and Facebook are not happy people. They are trying to project a life that they want, rather than the life they actually have. This marriage will end in tears, and sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 126March 2, 2016 10:27 PM

[quote]Like this entitled bitch even needs a nanny. She's an "actress" who barely works. WTF is she so busy doing all day that she can't watch her one child

Sing out, sister!

by Anonymousreply 127March 2, 2016 10:49 PM

Susan Sarandon's net worth is 50 million.

by Anonymousreply 128March 2, 2016 10:50 PM

The woman in that photo looks like she is a nasty, difficulty, frigid.... cunt.

by Anonymousreply 129March 2, 2016 10:59 PM

And her house is ridiculous.

People with FAR too much time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 130March 2, 2016 11:08 PM

So sick of the "so there's that" troll @ R128. Annoying phrase.

by Anonymousreply 131March 3, 2016 12:25 AM

This never happened. Look how the text that's supposedly from the nanny uses random uppercased nouns, just like Eva does. Now, what are the odds of that? Eva also makes sure to mention how hot her husband is and takes a shot at the "thick" nanny as a bonus.

“OMG. Girl, did I mention to you how hot and sex my Boss is. I would love to fuck his brains out ha haah. Too bad he seems not to like thick Latin women with lots to hold on to LOL.”

by Anonymousreply 132March 3, 2016 12:43 AM

Maybe she re-wrote the text as opposed to having cut & pasted it.

by Anonymousreply 133March 3, 2016 12:46 AM

It always makes me laugh when these stories happen and the responses include, "They should have gotten a Mrs. Doubtfire!" Robin Williams was as ugly as Mrs. Doubtfire and yet he managed to have an affair with his kids' nanny and eventually married her. It's just always odd to me because of that situation.

Okay, Eva Amurri: HOW much work has she had done and when was the last time she ate something? And yes, publicizing this is the worst. She seems like a horrible and privileged person. Susan did a great job raising that one.

by Anonymousreply 134March 3, 2016 12:59 AM

Susan Sarandon is a hypocritical bitch. Nasty, entitled cow who pretends she's all about caring for the suffering of others. It's little wonder she spawned this devil child, who is way too ugly to ever make it in movies or TV on her own.

by Anonymousreply 135March 3, 2016 1:15 AM

I know she's so proud of her husband right now but it really has nothing to with his personal character.....the nanny just wasn't hot.

by Anonymousreply 136March 3, 2016 1:18 AM

Yeah, let's try that mistakenly sent text and peering through the bedroom window scenario again with THIS chick offering nanny services and see how it goes down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 3, 2016 1:23 AM

The groom is prettier than the bride.

by Anonymousreply 138March 3, 2016 1:29 AM

She was smelling his skid marks and pee stains.

by Anonymousreply 139March 3, 2016 2:10 AM

What the hell is she so busy with that she needs a nanny? Is that the new status symbol for people?

by Anonymousreply 140March 3, 2016 2:30 AM

Sarah Paulson's wig should get a co-starring credit.

by Anonymousreply 141March 3, 2016 2:34 AM

Raising kids is soul killing r140.

by Anonymousreply 142March 3, 2016 2:35 AM

Years ago, I saw a funny stand-up routine that Mo'nique (who was married at the time) did and she was talking about this same situation. The agency sent over a young, pretty white girl to be the nanny and Mo'nique was like "oh, hell no!" She called the agency and told them she wanted an old, fat Mexican woman with one tooth and two strands of hair. This story reminded me of that.

by Anonymousreply 143March 3, 2016 5:21 AM

[quote]Years ago, I saw a funny stand-up routine that Mo'nique (who was married at the time) did and she was talking about this same situation. The agency sent over a young, pretty white girl to be the nanny and Mo'nique was like "oh, hell no!"

Monique's current husband would be more tempted it it was a pretty white boy.

by Anonymousreply 144March 3, 2016 6:31 AM

She's saggy titted!! Just like mother!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 3, 2016 6:34 AM

[quote]What the hell is she so busy with that she needs a nanny? Is that the new status symbol for people?

R140

She's not too busy. She barely works and when she does it is in her mother's stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 3, 2016 6:36 AM

She looks much older than 30.

by Anonymousreply 147March 3, 2016 6:39 AM

I had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 148March 3, 2016 6:51 AM

I would fuck her husband but I wouldn't ever kiss him!

by Anonymousreply 149March 3, 2016 6:53 AM

My god is she homely. I remember during press for The Banger Sisters, her mother said "my daughter is one of the most beautiful women in the world."

Could she seriously believe that? Susan was no beauty herself, but in her younger years, particularly in Pretty Baby, she had a certain earthiness and photographed well. After all, she was playing Brooke Shield's mother, so they had to cast someone who was at least capable of producing such a perfect child. But when I saw her in Bull Durham, she had begun to have those awful bulging eyes, and I have never found her attractive since then.

by Anonymousreply 150March 3, 2016 8:12 AM

Lol R99, you are probably right.

by Anonymousreply 151March 3, 2016 10:03 AM

I don't find her unattractive. She is cunty though. And, yes, she's crowing because her hot husband didn't take the bait. But, he so would have if the girl was hot. In fact, he probably threw this bone to his wife to gain some fidelity points. "See how faithful I am to you, honey?" Meanwhile, he's cheating every chance he gets when he travels..

This chick is beyond stupid putting other women on notice to "stay away from my man." She doesn't know what she unleashed. Ho's will be stalking him now to spite her. They will try to fuck her husband just for sport.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if one of hubby's regulars is in talks with the tabs right now to sell her story. We should see that in 3...2...1.

by Anonymousreply 152March 3, 2016 10:07 AM

I love how all these people don't realize they let a crazy person in their house to be alone with their kids until the nanny is banging / tries to bang the hub. As if there weren't other signs.

by Anonymousreply 153March 3, 2016 10:13 AM

So what is the arrangement between Susan and Eva? Does Eva get an allowance monthly from her mom? And since Susan is such a HUUUGE liberal---why did she raise such an insufferable , selfish daughter ? They both (Susan and Eva) are insufferable.

So what about Tim Robbins? Is he as annoying?

by Anonymousreply 154March 3, 2016 1:43 PM

Damn, she and Jessica Biel shocked me with their ages today, I figured they were so much closer to 40

by Anonymousreply 155March 3, 2016 3:47 PM

I hadn't heard her talk - but she has a new youtube channel - this is her introduction to it and her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 3, 2016 4:12 PM

She's what a friend of mine used to call 'Joan Crawford Clean'.

by Anonymousreply 157March 3, 2016 4:16 PM

She was good in Saved, but I am sick of Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins and Mark Ruffalo.

by Anonymousreply 158March 3, 2016 4:18 PM

R158- at least Mark Ruffalo does seem like a nice guy. And not as insufferable as Susan and Tim.

by Anonymousreply 159March 3, 2016 4:41 PM

I thought so, to, R159, but now he is turning into them.

by Anonymousreply 160March 3, 2016 4:46 PM

The thing with Eva Amurri is boiled down to her Italian background. Italian women can be some of the most beautiful and sweetest women in the world. On the other hand, they can be the cuntiest,spoiled,bitchiest, OCDish and drag queeniest women in the world as well. Amurri definitely takes from the wretched side of that culture.

by Anonymousreply 161March 3, 2016 4:46 PM

Please. She inherited her cuntiness from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 162March 3, 2016 5:37 PM

Susan has kind eyes.

by Anonymousreply 163March 3, 2016 5:43 PM

Her face is shaped like a stink bug, without the legs and tiny head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 3, 2016 5:46 PM

Women who are over invested in their husbands get divorced. Sooner rather than later

by Anonymousreply 165March 3, 2016 5:51 PM

R162 Susan Sarandon is half Italian. Even worse she is Sicilian. They can be extremely intense and beyond cunty. They are the bitchiest gossips in the world. The make DLers look like cream puffs in comparison with their cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 166March 3, 2016 5:58 PM

Then cunty can be sexy if cunty is something like Susan. I don't like her daughter, though.

by Anonymousreply 167March 3, 2016 6:05 PM

Her video is one of the most annoying I've seen. See I wear orange heels and bright bright red lipstick to sit around my gorgeous home.

How superficial and silly can you be? Shouldn't she be past this type of hobby living by her age?

by Anonymousreply 168March 3, 2016 6:37 PM

How else will she get money? She wants to show mommy how independent she is.

"I'll start a blog, starring myself. It will feature me, the plastic surgery I've had, the expensive clothing and abodes you've bought for me, my fashion sense, my hilarious zaniness, my good taste, my healthy diet. You see mom, you invested in me and now your investment will pay dividends through my blog. Everyone will want to see what I'm up to! Just like a Kardashian."

by Anonymousreply 169March 3, 2016 7:17 PM

But isn't she more charming than a Kardashian?

by Anonymousreply 170March 3, 2016 8:06 PM

She is more lesbian than a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 171March 3, 2016 8:09 PM

[quote] isn't she more charming than a Kardashian?

No, she's not.

She's blogging about some poor deluded old woman's mistakenly sent email about wanting to fuck her husband's brains out, crowing about her victory over said lumpy old woman.

That's even more pathetic than a Kardashian. Probably even the Kardashians would have said, "The poor woman must be horrified. Let's just forget about it. None of our husbands would ever fuck her. She's not slutty enough.".

by Anonymousreply 172March 3, 2016 8:13 PM

She's trying to be the new "goop" with her lifestyle, mommy blog. What do these self involved twats do when their kids get bigger, are no longer cute toddlers, and don't want to be guinea pigs for mommy's blog anymore?

by Anonymousreply 173March 3, 2016 8:16 PM

I would like to see what Susan think of all this.

by Anonymousreply 174March 3, 2016 8:18 PM

What Susan 'thinks' of it? LOL. Are you kidding? She financed it.

Her Youtube vid is a month old and only has 1700 views. Maybe the nanny fiasco was a desperate ploy to get people interested in her new venture. Hmmmm. Didn't work. Now what? Guess she'll have to get someone to pee on her next.

by Anonymousreply 175March 3, 2016 8:23 PM

R171 Kim Kardashian is pretty lezzed out deary.Quennye is the biggest fag around. Kim likes the ladies. It's a bearding marriage made in hell.

by Anonymousreply 176March 3, 2016 8:44 PM

Whoever said this is faked is exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 177March 3, 2016 9:33 PM

Seems to me like she's looking for some publicity for a reality show and "lifestyle guru" since her "acting" career bombed and she's getting older.

by Anonymousreply 178March 3, 2016 9:43 PM

Dude w/beard looks like he has a dirty bungbung, with dirty undergrundies.

by Anonymousreply 179March 3, 2016 9:47 PM

This is why in my day we had large, amusing black ladies as nannies. No need to worry about our husbands straying, and they were glad to be a part of the household.

by Anonymousreply 180March 3, 2016 9:55 PM

Lipstick lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 181March 3, 2016 10:28 PM

[quote]"You see mom, you invested in me and now your investment will pay dividends through my blog. Everyone will want to see what I'm up to! Just like a Kardashian."

If she's clever she'll run with this.

by Anonymousreply 182March 3, 2016 10:57 PM

Has she ever had so much publicity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 3, 2016 11:07 PM

I don't care that she's had money and wealth and privilege her entire life. She is TRASH. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 184March 3, 2016 11:14 PM

She is ugly and without the makeup Eva is a fright.

by Anonymousreply 185March 4, 2016 1:32 PM

Did Gwyneth have better connections than the Sarandon spawn? I bet Eva wants to be the next Goop, Draper James (Witherspoon)...but does not have the buzz...

by Anonymousreply 186March 4, 2016 1:39 PM

R186 honey, that ship sailed a long long time ago without Eva. Goop made it BIG as a young woman.

by Anonymousreply 187March 4, 2016 1:43 PM

Trying to read her blog and I can't believe it's not a parody of the most stereotypical SAHM, entitled frau mommyblogger one could dream up. And that's her "full time job" that necessitates hiring a nanny? Writing a shitty, narcissistic, vapid blog with improper grammar & punctuation? Then she has the gall to talk about needing a "work-life balance" in her video! What in Pinterest hell is this shit? A child named Marlowe...everything pastel filtered to hell and back....good lord! She makes Goop seem almost tolerable. I hate Susan Sarandon now for having spawned this beast.

by Anonymousreply 188March 4, 2016 6:37 PM

"the part of me who is the teenager who came of age in Brooklyn started bubbling up– and my hands started itching to take my earrings out and hold them while I got CRAZY.

Bitch, please. You weren't brought up in Brownsville. You probably lived near an artisanal toast shop in Brooklyn Heights.

by Anonymousreply 189March 5, 2016 12:10 AM

Am I alone in thinking I'd be insulted if I were hired based on being ugly and old?

by Anonymousreply 190March 5, 2016 12:11 AM

This do-nothing, entitled bitch is actually talking about a "work-life balance?" The cluelessness of some people amazes me.

by Anonymousreply 191March 5, 2016 2:57 AM

Seems fake

by Anonymousreply 192March 5, 2016 4:02 AM

R188 that's every mommyblogger in my town and they ALL secretly desperately want reality shows (a couple are filmed around my town) because they want money and admiration and to give their lives meaning, but they don't know how to go about it so they just hope that Hollywood will notice their blog and they'll get picked. Ha. The thing is, the most obnoxious Hyacinth Bucket in my town reads like she's always auditioning and gets no comments on her blog posts despite having lots of friends. People have social media comment fatigue.

At least GOOP announced her intentions and went about it. None of this coy "organic traffic" strategy with ever increasing desperate press releases - er blog posts.

by Anonymousreply 193March 5, 2016 4:12 AM

A reality show about what? Being a mommy?

by Anonymousreply 194March 5, 2016 6:53 AM

Her husband will cheat on her if he hasn't already. Check back here in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 195March 5, 2016 6:58 AM

[quote]None of this coy "organic traffic" strategy with ever increasing desperate press releases - er blog posts.

No, but this story about her nanny clearly did. It's been a fucking >>>> international incident <<<<

Even the heteros have been yacking about it all week & at great length.

As I said earlier, she's now perfect fodder for Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. But will she take the plunge?

by Anonymousreply 196March 5, 2016 9:03 AM

If they do offer her some kind of Reality TV gig, it will be because of SS and her connections, not because she or her husband are famous. No one knows who they are.

by Anonymousreply 197March 5, 2016 11:04 AM

Why does she pronounce her name like "Evah" instead of "Eeeeva"?

by Anonymousreply 198March 5, 2016 11:06 AM

[quote]If they do offer her some kind of Reality TV gig, it will be because of SS and her connections, not because she or her husband are famous

That's the[bold]whole point[/bold] of reality TV.

Do you think The Gigster was famous before RHOB?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 5, 2016 11:07 AM

I'd watch a Princess Lee Radishville reality show at least one episode.

by Anonymousreply 200March 5, 2016 12:03 PM

Giggy, what are you doing in an Eva Amurri thread? Giggy!

by Anonymousreply 201March 5, 2016 12:57 PM

Poor Susan Sarandon. She already had that former boyfriend of hers pressure her into participating in some sort of reality show. You could tell she hated it.

by Anonymousreply 202March 5, 2016 2:02 PM

[quote]Giggy, what are you doing in an Eva Amurri thread? Giggy!

Hi, R201. So nice to see a familiar face!

I'm trying to swing her for the show. Didn't you read my post?

by Anonymousreply 203March 5, 2016 4:04 PM

Kyle Martino is fancier than ever on NBCSN today. Pink patterned tie, silver tie bar, and carefully triple-peak folded pocket square!

by Anonymousreply 204March 5, 2016 4:22 PM

He does love the pink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 5, 2016 4:32 PM

It just goes to show that parents who use their fame to stand up for something, even to the detriment of their careers, and who are not known for their vulgar life-style excesses can still raise a self-involved nitwit who thinks that she is entitled to be famous for doing nothing more than what millions of creative home-makers do everyday. On a budget. And it doesn't take a village to raise their fucking kids.

by Anonymousreply 206March 5, 2016 4:51 PM

R198 Her father is an Italian who lives in Italy(not Italian American. Eva is pronounced the way she says it in Italian.

by Anonymousreply 207March 5, 2016 5:25 PM

R126 Wasn't there a song "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife....Go for my personal point of view, Get an ugly girl to marry you." ......Substitute nanny for wife...

by Anonymousreply 208March 21, 2016 8:59 PM

R26. Pardon, I meant R26 not R126.

by Anonymousreply 209March 21, 2016 9:00 PM

the groom is prettier than the bride

by Anonymousreply 210November 7, 2016 5:16 AM

Yes, he's way hotter. You can see why the nanny thought he'd be fair game.

by Anonymousreply 211November 7, 2016 5:36 AM

Did she play the ugly daughter in the banger sisters?

by Anonymousreply 212November 7, 2016 5:49 AM

yes

by Anonymousreply 213November 7, 2016 5:52 AM

Death to celebrity spawn mommy bloggers.

by Anonymousreply 214November 7, 2016 6:17 AM

Here's the thread about the last drama.

by Anonymousreply 215January 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Sum Sarandon was known as "cool" for many years- who would have thought she'd have such a sniveling little asshole nobody for a daughter?

by Anonymousreply 216January 4, 2017 9:25 AM

Sue Sarandon, rather..

by Anonymousreply 217January 4, 2017 9:25 AM

The thing is Sarandon was a cool chick. Genuine, friendly, and down to earth. So not a diva. She was always a cause junkie and definitely cared about other things besides her career and looks. And Tim Robbins had a lefty upbringing in New York City. A West Village boy. He was a big part of Eva's life growing up and yet none of their political activism seems to have rubbed off on her.

by Anonymousreply 218January 4, 2017 9:46 AM

These people are approaching the Kardashian level. After the election, I refuse to believe there's anything 'cool' about that bitch Sarandon who did her level best to defeat Hillary. She must be thrilled with herself.

by Anonymousreply 219January 4, 2017 10:05 AM

Sarandon believed in Bernie and kept on believing that he was the better choice. And she said so. Which was her right. She also made a fool of herself with her rather churlish and childish post-convention venting about "the revolution" but that was also her right. She chose to vote her conscience. Which was also her right and at least she VOTED. Susan Sarandon is not THE reason, or even ONE reason, why Trump was elected president. It was the apathetic Democrats who chose to sit out the election altogether, and the out of touch and tone deaf leadership in the Democratic Party, who are to blame.

by Anonymousreply 220January 5, 2017 1:21 PM

I would sniff the husband's underpants, give him a nice, warm enema, then fuck him silly and post it all on instagram, etc....

by Anonymousreply 221January 5, 2017 1:49 PM

Eva is ugly. Her entire life will be about validation, because she will never accept the defeating truth that she is ugly and move on to enjoy all that she has.

No one will just accept that they're ugly or fat anymore. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 222January 6, 2017 1:07 AM

Just discovered this old thread due to the bump. So many of these posts had me genuinely laughing out loud in agreement.

by Anonymousreply 223January 6, 2017 3:45 AM

[quote] Her husband will cheat on her if he hasn't already. Check back here in a few years.

Hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 19, 2019 1:35 AM

Has The Goop weighed in on this Very Important Teachable Moment yet?

by Anonymousreply 225November 19, 2019 2:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!