Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE BIZARRE AND LONELY DEATH OF OLIVIA MABEL

In 1994, Texas authorities responded to silent 911 calls from the home of Olivia Mabel. What they found horrified them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2019 6:06 AM

That doll found in the house near the shrine looks like a Kachina.

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2016 2:28 AM

This was on the X Files the other night.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2016 2:42 AM

Trashman?

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2016 3:27 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2016 4:27 AM

So weird. I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this.

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2016 12:32 AM

This is a creepy as fuck story. If she was dead for months, who called 911? How could she be dead for months if the note was dated February 27, 1994, the night her body was found? Last but not least, the note read: “My Aiden, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I should have never let it get like this. I’m leaving. I will not let you keep me you ViLE, EViL CREATURE. Mommy’s coming for you, Aiden, my sweet Aiden. Mommy loves you.”

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2016 12:44 AM

R6 It's utterly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2016 12:49 AM

" AIDEN " ????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2016 1:07 AM

There was some dark magic thing going on. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2016 1:12 AM

I too am surprised there's not more available I tried googling the case.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2016 4:51 AM

I suspect the story is a hoax to drum up attention for the movie. The names (Olivia and Aiden?) are a little too modern, and the font on the documents linked at the site's webpage is obviously off.

Too late for a Blair Witch Project homage, folks.

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2016 5:12 AM

Hold me, I'm scared!

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2016 6:48 AM

R11 But in a world of little girls murdering for "Slender Man", you can't blame people for thinking this could all be quite real.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2016 2:40 PM

I hope this isn't a fake, but I'm really shocked Unsolved Mysteries never covered it. This would have fit perfectly. Sadly I think it's someone's sick imagination to drum up business.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2016 2:55 PM

I'm calling it fake. There are so many little things about the story which don't add up. Olivia appeared to be well-liked and known, but no one checked on her or the house for all of the months where she wasn't seen. The house was in such a state of disrepair and uncleanliness, yet she apparently remember to pay her telephone bill, which enabled the silent alarms and 911 calls to be made. How does a Christian housewife in the middle of nowhere know how to create and summon a grief demon (or chalupa or whatever it's called).

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2016 3:05 PM

All the links about this are new. This is viral marketing for an indie movie, I'm sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2016 3:13 PM

There's nothing eerie or chilling about this story.. It's a piece of fiction at best. OP is probably connected to the film project.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2016 3:19 PM

Plus fresh flowers on the alter when she had been dead for some time...sure

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2016 3:38 PM

I read this a few night ag

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2016 4:13 PM

The trailer is terrible - so banal.

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2016 4:29 PM

It's terrible viral marketing to generate buzz that they hope will lead to donations for the movie.

Google any of the names and it's clear these people never existed.

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2016 4:44 PM

Gullible morons.

This is Blair Witch 2016.

Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2016 5:04 PM

Yep, it's a fake.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2019 5:35 AM

Hold me Tituba I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2019 5:44 AM

"it was awful, the worst, most horrible thing I had ever seen," said Officer O'Policeman, "Oh wait a minute, you said, Olivia MABEL, I thought you said, Olivia Newton-John, I was talking about her ugly kid."

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2019 5:53 AM

[quote] The names (Olivia and Aiden?) are a little too modern,

???

One of the major characters in Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" is named Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2019 5:56 AM

It is a hoax, there was a kickstarter campaign years ago that failed to make a movie about it.

You can't find Olivia Mabel in the SS death index nor her son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2019 6:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!