Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's discuss Polish men

(Or Polish-American men, if you want to get technical).

Ever been with one? Tall, blonde types? Hairy? I know, there's supposed to be a lot of them in the Chicago area.

by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2019 2:38 PM

Handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2016 7:02 PM

Sausage bullying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2016 7:42 PM

Is it true there's a reason they're called Poles?

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2016 7:46 PM

The former popular pope.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2016 7:48 PM

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2016 7:56 PM

Their last names are a pain in the ass to spell!!

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2016 7:57 PM

closeted ultrareligious homophobes. Worse than russians and smell like pigs.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2016 7:58 PM

Anybody had some from Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2016 8:00 PM

OP, not only Chicago. Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Cleveland & Buffalo have large Polish populations. Also the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2016 8:09 PM

The Poles immigrated because they got tired of being Russia's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2016 8:16 PM

But who has bigger dicks, or tighter holes, the Poles or the Russian men?

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2016 8:17 PM

NOKD.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2016 8:19 PM

CIZEMEAT CITY!

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2016 8:28 PM

I fucked Rusty Godowsky up the ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2016 8:32 PM

Total BroSkis.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2016 8:34 PM

Thick, bushy pubes?

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2016 8:35 PM

John Krasinski has his own thread on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2016 10:29 PM

Paul Wesley (real name Wasilewski)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2016 10:32 PM

All the Poles I encountered in Chicago were short, doughy, middle aged building supers. Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2016 10:33 PM

Alan Tudyk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2016 10:35 PM

Eric Szmanda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2016 10:37 PM

The list is just too long to pick and choose. Have at it OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2016 10:37 PM

fuck they're even uglier than i thought...

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2016 10:40 PM

Is this the look you're after OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2016 10:44 PM

there was a fit polish guy working with us. as soon as he had enough drinks in him he would be more than willing to go to bed with another guy :)

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2016 10:51 PM

I had a Polish ex-fuckbuddy who swore to me that Poland is the true originator of vodka, not Russia. Never knew if that was true, but he certainly drank enough of the stuff to make it seem like it ran in his veins.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2016 12:21 AM

Just curious---I never heard about their men or women peddling sex services like other Slavs, just cleaning house.

Are they too religious? Not jaded enough?

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2016 1:15 AM

Cute and hung model Simon Czaplinski, also known as Harley on the Sean Cody site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2016 1:31 AM

Eastern European/Slavic types like Poles or Czechs tend NOT to be hairy. You don't see a lot of body hair in the William Higgins or Bel Ami videos.

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2016 2:16 AM

I am so envious of their perfect skin. No pimples!

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2016 2:37 AM

Poles in Chicago make up the largest ethnic Polish population of any city outside of Poland.

Jared Padalecki is so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2016 2:38 AM

Mostly blonde? Dark-haired?

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2016 2:43 AM

I had a dark-haired Polish man and it was ok. He was into some really weird & kinky shit, but I wouldn't assume he was representative of most of his countrymen.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2016 3:01 AM

Lots of Moles on the Czechs.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2016 3:30 AM

I'd fuck a pole

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2016 3:34 AM

What kind of kinky shit. Spill.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2016 4:32 AM

The poles I was with were not often blond. They were very intelligent, all of them, and rather delicate men even with big strong bodies, and big cocks.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2016 4:43 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed the Polish Larry "horsemeat" Fortensky!

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2016 8:34 AM

No moles!

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2016 2:23 PM

My polish housekeeper has a beautiful son, in his 30's. She keeps showing me pictures of him, shirtless, I think she's phishing for my reaction. I had met him a year ago, he's a big, strapping stud with a great disposition. Smooth and blond. Bdf

Otoh, her husband, also polish is about 5'4" with a big belly and a caustic attitude. He does have beautiful eyes. How they even produced that gem of a son is beyond me!

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2016 2:33 PM

Crazy in one word.

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2016 2:48 PM

She cheated duh! She wants to be ur mom-in-law so she doesnt have to clean ur house anymore and still have mullah

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2016 2:51 PM

They're al beautiful in their 20s and then it's downhill

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2016 6:16 PM

Polish men? Are they the ones who put the wax on at the car wash?

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2016 7:51 PM

I demand answers...

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2016 10:23 PM

I love Polish sausage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2016 11:07 PM

I'll just leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2016 12:08 AM

R28 I agree on Simon Czaplisnki. Good looking, pleasant personality and great body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2017 2:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2017 4:07 AM

The tall blond ones really keep their looks as they age.

They don’t get fat, and they have great bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2017 4:55 AM

R27 they don’t?

by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2017 5:07 AM

The accent turns me off big time. Eastern European men mostly have bad teeth and look malnourished. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2017 5:11 AM

I fucked one Polish dude in college for about 6-7 months. He was always so fucking horny. Blonde and beautiful and he drank like a fish.

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2017 5:38 AM

Sweet natured. Blond. Hairy. Good sex. Decently hung. Long foreskin. What's not to like?

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2017 8:09 AM

THe Gronk

by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2017 7:42 PM

I love the second or maybe first generation Polish guys from the UK. A lot of them have that Chav swagger, but once you get them alone they tend to be teddy bears. I’ve only enteracted with a few 20-something Polish guys while vacationing in Thailand. All of the ones I met, again from the UK, were at the very least bi-curious when alone, but pussy hounds in public. Proud of their heritage and hard works back in the UK (according to Instagram).

Something about that Thailand air attracts the bisexuals, especially on the islands. Get that Polish dick boys, you won’t regret it!

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2019 9:39 PM

Big hairy cocks and bushes But it smells like a DEAD skunk down there under all that hair and balls

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2019 10:00 PM

DL fave Dusty Lachowicz is a rather large Pole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2019 10:15 PM

My goodness r58. I want him

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2019 10:22 PM

Long foreskins. I was surprised Germans think Poles are ugly. I find them very hot.

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2019 4:26 AM

I grew up next to the Polish Triangle in Boston. I have a shitload of Polish friends, as in fresh off-the-boat Polish. I also have a shitload of in-laws still back in Poland as a result of my sister's marriage. My pointless generalizations and observations:

1) Most importantly, they make sublime sugar dusted jelly donuts - far better than American style donuts.

2) Second most importantly, as R60 stated, they do have generous foreskins and I'm not mad about that. 😍.

3) They stare intensely with their ice blue somewhat beady eyes. It takes getting used to. They look at you like they're judging you or gonna cut you like a knife. Likely, they want to do both.

4) They are often anti-Semitic and homophobic. . Muslims are verboten in their intimate circles but may be peripherally tolerated to show how woke the Pole is. Poles are nice to a Jew's face but that's as far as that goes.

5) Perogies are tasty so there's that.

6) They like cabbage. A lot. Surprisingly, because they're so adept in its preparation, I've grown to appreciate this humble vegetable.

7) Penis size in my experience runs the gamut. The last Pole I hooked up with had a small penis, which is totally fine with me. No big deal, literally. He had a dense dirty blond bush and a sweet fuzzy ass so I'm not complaining.

8) In typical Eastern European fashion, they have ice water running through their veins. They might be somewhat kind on the surface but real intimate warmth is hard to come by.

9) They are VERY fucking Catholic. They will travel hours if need be to get to their damn Polish Catholic Church. A regular non-ethnic Roman Catholic Church will not do. It must be Polish (or Czech in a pinch).

10) They work hard and despise charity. I knew many poor Poles who were eligible for public assistance but refused. That made me sad.

In summary, Poles are just like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2019 5:49 AM

Those donuts are called paczki R61. My family would buy a bunch of them right before Lent.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2019 6:01 AM

How did Poland end up with such a large land mass when other more prominent European countries are smaller?

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2019 6:28 AM

Too many paczki?

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2019 10:04 AM

Lean, smooth bodies, big cocks and homely faces.

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2019 10:17 AM

One of my partners was (American-born) Polish. He was nicely hung and had a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2019 10:37 AM

R60 Back in the old country there is practically no such thing is a circumcised non-Jew. All Catholic men had a foreskin. All. Every single one. It's considered a great medical loss if a male must be circumcised which hardly ever happens. Elective circumcision is unheard of to a Polish male of non-Jewish background. I'm more than okay with that.

The other thing I like about Polish guys is their rejection of manscaping. Polish men might do a little cleanup but they generally frown upon male hair removal as sissifying or feminizing thus they proudly sport a thick, light brown bush and furry blond butt fuzz, along with natural chest hair and unkempt pits. Works for me. I don't hate them for that. ;)

by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2019 10:40 AM

When I was a boy, my bf was a polish American boy. Working class. I was middle class. He was very charming and mischievous. He was the kind of boy who peaked at 13 or so - in looks, popularity, sports, everything really. Then it was a slow decline.

by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2019 12:14 PM

Gentlemen:

To R68 and others, this is an important reminder to include graphic details as to your experience with said Poles. Remember penis length, girth, preponderance of bush and cut/uncut status and butt hole description is a requirement when discussing strapping Polish dudes. Thank you for your cooperation. Now back to our previously scheduled programming....

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2019 12:22 PM

Do Polish men lack polish?

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2019 5:10 PM

on cam4, you can search by country. Poland is the one country that has the least amount of "straight" men on cam. Almost all of them are gay and bi, whereas most other countries have mostly straight men.

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2019 5:14 PM

Only familiar with Polish men in the UK. Head cheese and toe jam. They are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2019 5:15 PM

R72 Hmmm. Interesting. Tell me more - you know, for science and shit.

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2019 5:56 PM

I grew up in an area of the rust belt where Italians, Polish and various Eastern European immigrants made up the melting pot.

That mixture created some rough in the face types (so ugly they're hot....aka "bruta bella") but damn if that mix didn't produce a lot of very big cocks.

I have not lived there for years but I miss hooking up with various guys and watching them unzip and haul out 8 or more on a pretty regular, consistent basis. The biggest white dude I ever met was pasty white and looked like Daniel Craig's face clubbed with a bat, but he had such a long, fat Polish cock I found it hard to believe he could be hard AND stand up at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2019 6:03 PM

R74 And then what happened?

Not that I care.

But if I did care, well I'm just curious.

Not curious like I want details but if there were details what would that include?

Not that I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2019 6:45 PM

The only Pole I find attractive here is the one in R1's photo. He is really good looking.

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2019 7:04 PM

With Slavs in general, the gay guys tend to be much more attractive than their straight counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2019 7:11 PM

I’m mostly Polish, I’m considered attractive and have a large, thick dick. Here’s my take:

Polish Americans are like the worst social climbers on DL. My relatives are obsessed with their Ivy League educations, being lawyers and physicians and money. That’s all they talk about.

Polish men are bitter and seem to have endured some sort of emotional trauma to make them have icy hearts. They can also be very intellectual and have high expectations for themselves

Despite all of this, Polish people tend to have an amazing sense of humor and you can’t take yourself too seriously around them .

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2019 7:19 PM

Polish boys on chaturbate all tend to have big peepees. Their faces are hit or miss, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2019 7:32 PM

I live in Chicago and have had sex with several right off the boat Polish guys. All were pretty well hung, sexually open and fun in bed, one of em even came over explicitly to get fisted, he had a really tight hole and it took some quality work to get him opened up. The accent and the uncut big cocks were a real turn on.

Oh how I miss Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2019 7:55 PM

Prussian, Russian, or Austrian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2019 8:15 PM

Handsome, hung and uncut...perfect!

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2019 9:01 PM

Is it true Poles are considered the Mexicans of Europe?

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote] Is it true Poles are considered the Mexicans of Europe?

That might be the Romanians.

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2019 9:52 PM

Lots of Poles in my neighborhood in Chicago. Like any other group, they run the gambit...handsome and ugly, trim and fat, nice and obnoxious. I feel that a lot of the Polish guys are more comfortable with their own, talking Polish, but several pretty hot guys have flirted with me. Circumstances did not lead to any hookups. I wouldn't approach a Polish guy in a group, but alone, they are quite approachable. We also have quite a few Czechs in the neighborhood now, and they are very sexually open. There is one older guy at the gym who follows me all over the place at the gym, especially the steam room and showers. I had always assumed he was Polish, but I ran into him at a Czech restaurant. He was shocked because he was with his older drinking buddies. He has since mumbled a few things to me in Bohemian, but I don't understand him and walk on. Before the demise of Craigslist, there was a Polish guy who regularly was looking, and was openly versatile. I believe there is, or at least was, a bar that catered to gay Polish called the Continental, on Chicago Avenue in Chicago, near Ukranian Village.

by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2019 9:55 PM

R75 He fucked me, after a LOT of lube and foreplay.

No way I could take that into my mouth.

R85 Your comment reminds me of the Russian bathhouse that's....hmm, on west Lawrence or Irving Park, maybe? I never went, but several friends said I should. It was not a gay bathhouse, but if you liked hirsute daddies with uncut cocks, you could almost always find an interested party there.

by Anonymousreply 86November 29, 2019 12:17 AM

" ... run the gambit ..." !

Were you trying to be funny?

by Anonymousreply 87November 29, 2019 12:56 AM

There's a straight bath house on Cicero, just south of Addison, and a Korean bath house on Montrose, east of there, that is supposed to have play at night. Never been to either.

by Anonymousreply 88November 29, 2019 12:59 AM

It might be the Cicero one then. I know it's Russian.

by Anonymousreply 89November 29, 2019 1:01 AM

They invent Pole dancing

by Anonymousreply 90November 29, 2019 5:54 AM

[R83] These days, yes. Except they are taller than 5’ and have educations.

by Anonymousreply 91November 29, 2019 2:53 PM

My only gripe with a lot of the Polish guys in the neighborhood is that in summer, when they're working, they don't show enough skin. In summer, I like to see the guys shirtless, shorts, maybe work boots, but they're usually covered head to toe. I really don't think a lot of them realize that they're hot. They'd show more skin if they realized it. I think the Czech guys are a lot more sexually flexible. I'm going to drop into the Czech bar on Belmont a few nights to try and pick up the vibe there.

by Anonymousreply 92November 29, 2019 3:49 PM

The somewhat heavy Eurasian look is very hot. I also like tragic oppressed peoples like the Poles and the Irish.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2019 3:50 AM

Cheap, angry drunks with mommy issues. Uncut.

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2019 3:52 AM

I'm a fan. They have all been hung in my personal experience. When they like you, they really like you, including their entire family.

In my experience, the Polish-Americans seem more Anti-Semitic. (they seem to be more staunchly Catholic as well) Back home in Britain, if you happened to be a Polish Jew, you were still deemed their fellow countrymen. Many even introduced me as "Polish too", though I'm Jewish and my father's family has been British for several generations.

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2019 4:37 AM

This is a completely obnoxious generalization which could be said about any ethnic group but I'm saying it:

Be careful if you get in a relationship with a gay Polish man. A top comes with Catholic rooted gender role bias. He will become very possessive and any perceived affront to his masculinity will be met with a strong and potentially violent response. He's the man so you either like that and accept your place or you fight all the time.

Likewise, a Polish bottom, once in an established relationship, will rapidly become a bossy bottom and be a lot of fucking work. Expect drama: thrown plates, screaming, crying, just because your boy made dinner and you were 10 minutes late. Upon the inevitable breakup, your bottom boy WILL stalk you. Pre-plan your explanation to HR for when he shows up in the office lobby making a scene.

In summary, HAWT. I like a fiery boy. 😈🔥🍆💦

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2019 5:45 PM

That's hilarious r96

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2019 5:58 PM

R79 Peepees? I hope you are legal because grade schoolers call their cocks a peepee.........

by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2019 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!