Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Discuss John Mayer

He is such a talented guitarist but I don't think he really shows how good he is on his albums. His periscopes are great.

He has such an interesting way of speaking and philosophizing.

He might be bi. He kissed Perez Hilton.

He has done stand-up.

He spends a lot of time in Montana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2018 3:12 AM

Justin Timberlake cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2016 3:53 AM

Killing it on stage telling jokes on a cruise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2016 3:53 AM

Talking about Datelines To Catch A Predator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2016 3:53 AM

I'd say more than a little bi.

Bizarre sexual reputation, from trannies to scat.

Probably fascinating but also arrogant I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2016 3:59 AM

Why does he keep dating Katy Perry then splitting with her constantly.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2016 4:12 AM

He would fuck anything that stroked his ego.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2016 4:15 AM

She's more famous than he is.

As was Taylor Swift, And Jennifer Aniston. He's a famewhore but, in fairness, so are they.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2016 4:16 AM

Little Jew

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2016 4:17 AM

I suspect he is his biggest fan.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2016 4:17 AM

Let's not.

OP, R1, R2, R3 = John mayer

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2016 4:19 AM

He kissed Persz Hilton? Disgusting. I'm betting Hiltons asshole is as big and gaping as his humongous mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2016 4:30 AM

Shawn has such a crush on him, it's so cute. I bet he was thrilled when John recently followed him on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2016 5:37 AM

He's hot as fuck. He looks dirty too. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2016 5:42 AM

[quote] Little Jew

An uncut Jew.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2016 5:44 AM

Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2016 6:09 AM

Shawn Mendes, R15. Cute gayling, up and coming singer/songwriter.

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2016 6:10 AM

There is no bigger or grosser douche bag around than John Mayer. Always hated him and always will.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2016 6:21 AM

I've heard the scat stories too, R4. Many seem to be sourced from hotel staffs who had to clean his rooms.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2016 6:27 AM

Major douche, only out douched by James Franco

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2016 6:49 AM

Agreed. No one beats Franco. He's the Douche King.

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2016 6:54 AM

R8 He's a half Jew. He is not that little.

Queen Andy Cohen spent time at his Montana retreat. I wonder if Andy sucked him off or not? Mayer must have at least topped him.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2016 6:57 AM

R5 Katy is now with Orlando Bloom. I guess she has a thing for quasi-douchey, sexually ambiguous guys.

R21 that's gross. Still, if Mayer is into trannies and scat, then Andy Cohen isn't that much of a step down from there.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2016 7:29 AM

Andy said John freeballed and cooked him breakfast

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2016 11:05 PM

[quote]Still, if Mayer is into trannies and scat, then Andy Cohen isn't that much of a step down from there.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while and perfectly expresses how I feel about the idea of sleeping with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2016 2:33 AM

OP

I was going through CDs from a decade ago and found an MP3 disk with dozens of bootlegs of his live performances. I've been skipping through it for the last few days and it reminded me of what an incredible musician he is. He's no Jeff Buckley or Santana, but definitely one of the best in pop music this century.

by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2016 3:11 AM

Ugh! His too round clowny eyes. Nothing exotic about this childish scat ho.

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2016 5:11 AM

Mayer is fuckin' way hot. I'd like to suck him off and smell his farts.

by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2016 5:57 AM

He's a friend of the smack right? Major reason he never broke into a huge hit maker, he was actually a great CBS late talk show fill in before awful Corden arrived.

by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2016 6:03 AM

he's so quirky, so funny watch this first thing....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2016 4:46 PM

R28 - nope. You are incorrect. His first CD was released and became big, but his audience were pre-teen girls. He toured with Maroon 5. Watch the Any Given Thursday DVD. By 2006, he toured with Sheryl Crow. It was pretty clear based on his set list and focus on guitar solos that he wanted to distance himself from a teen audience. He made the conscious decision to move to blues based rock instead of top 40. You can hear the progression on Heavier Things and Continuum. Then the vocal polyp problems started happening. He couldn't sing for 3 years after surgery. At that point, he was planning a career as a supporting guitarist/session guy. He moved to Montana and released the more acoustic CDs. I think the recent Dead and Company shows are interesting because he doesn't have to sing all night. He shares the vocals with Bob Weir. He's the supporting guitarist, but is much better than Trey in that role. Maybe that's his career in the future.

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2016 11:19 PM

Thanks R30, erm, I mean John!

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2016 2:25 PM

Ugly.

Nice cover of Stevie Nicks' "Dreams", though....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2016 2:32 PM

John singing Franklin's Tower with the Dead and Company. His future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2016 2:45 PM

No mention of his huge fat cock?

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2016 2:55 PM

he was the cat's meow when i came to the DL years ago and everyone hated him then too

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2016 3:02 PM

His arm tats turned me off to him, but he is musically talented.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2016 3:22 PM

John Mayer has the AIDS you know.

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2018 3:13 AM

WHET John Mayer after he buried himself with the talk about Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Anniston?

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2018 3:35 AM

He said Jessica Simpson’s pussy was “sexual napalm.” At the time everyone thought it was a compliment to her. However, I perceived this as that her pussy stank so bad he had to blow it up and deforest it so bad that generations of people who came into contact with that pussy would die of cancer. That is how bad that pussy smelled... it had to be chemically annihilated. And then their descendants will die from exposure to the pussy bombing.

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2018 5:16 AM

I keep seeing John MAJOR, ex-Brit PM.

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2018 5:19 AM

What a corn ball. Only a DL fangurl (with terrible taste in music) would think he's newsworthy.

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2018 7:11 AM

He's not much of a singer. Should have been the sexy guitar player and sang some back up.

by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2018 10:00 AM

He got his start in Atlanta. I saw in a couple times back in the day at Eddie's Attic (in suburban Decatur). His whole demeanor and attitude changed (and not for the better apparently) after he hit it big. It appears fame has done him few favors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 30, 2018 11:23 AM

But DAMN he looks good in a mankini.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 30, 2018 11:24 AM

Alas that is peak Mayer from some years ago, now.

by Anonymousreply 45March 30, 2018 11:26 AM

His success is a mystery to me. His music is just.... so bad. Whose cock did he suck to get where he is?

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2018 3:10 AM

God what a flat ass!!

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2018 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!