Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Shelley Comes Out As Bi!

After his dick pixxx leaked, he comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 1, 2018 2:53 PM

Starting acting career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2016 12:28 PM

The hell you say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2016 12:28 PM

Who is this non-entity?

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2016 12:31 PM

Who? And who cares?

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2016 12:35 PM

Who is she? Who was she? Who does she hope to be?

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2016 12:37 PM

Who is she? Who IS she? WHO IS SHE?

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2016 12:43 PM

He looks super gay. Never heard of him or his boy band.

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2016 12:49 PM

This was someone's signature on that website. So sad this is what counts as talent these days...

Rihanna / Taylor Swift / Bastille / Gwen Stefani / Lily Allen / Nicki Minaj / Troye Sivan LIGHTS / Hilary Duff / Shakira / Kylie Minogue / Charli XCX / Zayn Malik / Marina & The Diamonds / Tove Lo Adele / Melanie Martinez / Eric Saade / The Script / Leighton Meester / Ariana Grande / Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2016 12:54 PM

Rumored nude pix were deemed false.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2016 3:08 PM

R3 nailed it

One merely needs to take a look at him to know the story. You often can judge a book by its cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2016 3:16 PM

Not surprised at all. He's gay too, Bi's just a cover so he can be more marketable.

Watching him on I'm a celeb it was obvious. Fern was practically gagging for his cock and flirting with him endlessly and George was sort of playing along but being dismissive. It was sort of weird. All Fern was good for was clipping his toenails. He was also far more interested in Brian and was devastated when he was booted. He never looked at Georgie, Vicky or Fern once in the same way as Brian. He also got on well with the mothers and looked really uncomfortable when Susannah mentioned her daughter was a fan.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2016 4:35 PM

I'm sick of this bi bullshit. He's gay. I hope JJ is next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2016 4:56 PM

well ...................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2016 5:11 PM

Dammit OP I was about to start this thread! Oh well.. you beat me to it.

As for the inevitable "who is he". Have you ever heard of google?

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2016 6:31 PM

JJ has a kid and a girlfriend. I highly doubt he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2016 6:32 PM

Who is this?

Also: not bisexual. He will never be seen with a female partner, like that other "bisexual Brit" Tom Daley.

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2016 6:42 PM

R11, I liked Union J when they were on X Factor. I was so happy they got a record deal, but so disappointed when all their songs turned out to be awful. But anyway.. I always asked the question "is George gay"? I remember saying "I don't care if he says he's straight, the boy is obviously gay". He was (still is) quite effeminate (hopefully this word is allowed to be used here now). But then I got confused because he did seem genuinely into girls. And then it was revealed that everyone in the band had girlfriends (well.. except the gay guy obviously). I got sick of Union J because they were so awful so I just moved on. But looking back it was obvious he was bisexual. And btw.. I followed them closely for months during and after X Factor. I truly do believe he's into girls, I don't believe he ever faked that. This isn't One Direction.. their management don't care about gay rumors, they aren't forced to beard. However I do think it's possible he's leaning more towards guys now. Like you said.. that's how it looked like when he was on I'm a Celebrity. There is such a thing as gay leaning or straight leaning bisexuals. The thing is.. bisexual is such a loose term. You can be into guys 99 % of the time and women 1 % of the time and you're still bisexual. I think it's better to say "gay leaning" or "straight leaning" bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2016 6:44 PM

Rumored worth discussing this nobody were deemed false.

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2016 6:45 PM

Yeah, I've heard the nude pics were fake.

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2016 6:47 PM

So is his alleged "talent."

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2016 7:00 PM

He sure knows how to ping hard.

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2016 7:28 PM

WHO?

Celia Rubenstein?

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2016 7:38 PM

As if we hadn't seen this coming...

He's only 22, I say good for him. Well done, we need more people like him.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2016 8:17 PM

Where are the nude pics?

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2016 8:19 PM

@R13 why does this matter in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2016 8:22 PM

DRAG HIM YAAAAS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2016 8:28 PM

There should be a separate DATALOUNGE TWINK site for this kind of shit. Because DL bros don't care. No homo.

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2016 8:28 PM

R14, why should EVERYONE have to go to google to figure out who the fuck the OP is talking about, when the OP could have included a little context in his post since he already knew?

And what do idiotic assholes like you think that EVERYONE who doesn't name-recognize some obscure nobody should be required to all head to Google independently... when YOU or the OP could have just provided that context once, right here, in place?

Jesus, what the FUCK is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2016 8:51 PM

Neil Milan @R26 is a rock star. I've had enough of self-loathing queers (in this case Wooton) making catty comments

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2016 9:18 PM

R28, it takes a couple of seconds to google his name, lots of news articles from today show up. George Shelley may not be very well known in the US, but he is in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2016 9:39 PM

R28 is right. The way the OP wrote it, it's like George Shelley is a household name. HE IS NOT. Don't be a douche.

This is worse than "David Miller's Instagram: he's getting ready to bolt isn't he?"

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2016 9:44 PM

R31, you are living in your own bubble. Not everything is about America. This is why some people can't stand Americans, you think it's all about America and nothing else matters. Just like the Ricky Martin thread, people literally labeled him as a "has been", even though he's still selling out stadiums worldwide, his album is doing great and his new single has more than 200 million views on Youtube. But of course since everything is about America and he's not selling there, then his career must be OVER. I'm so sick of this shit. The entire world doesn't revolve around America. George is huge in the UK. He was on X Factor in 2012, where he joined the boyband Union J. He has done lots after that, including modeling and he was recently on the British reality show "I'm a Celebrity.."

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2016 9:50 PM

What's with the hair? Is it for real? Is it on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2016 9:53 PM

Jeez, why is everyone so tense. The same accusation can be levelled at the Brits too with more reason

Please girls, don't get your knickers in a twist. It's just light banter and gossip

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2016 9:53 PM

R30, why should hundreds of people have to take time to go to a separate site and do a search, when you could have spent the same time (since you know already) typing in a single sentence or two and saved everyone the trouble??

What the fuck is up with people like you being so deeply inconsiderate and thoughtless and arrogant like that?

Don't ASSUME everyone knows what you're talking about. Take two seconds yourself (once) to provide context, rather than expecting EVERYONE ELSE to take time to go to google to see if they're even interested in a topic... and having to repeat that for every thread posted by some arrogant dickweed like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2016 9:54 PM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2016 10:18 PM

R12 exactly BI that's BS just a closeted excuse for being GAY!

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2016 10:56 PM

Posts about Brits should come with Brit disclaimers/Brit trigger warnings

by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2016 12:22 AM

Georgie Shelley descended from Percy Bysshe Shelley.

by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2016 12:30 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 40February 4, 2016 12:41 AM

Percy Shelley, you dullard, r40.

by Anonymousreply 41February 4, 2016 12:44 AM

I love the lad. I'm happy for him!

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2016 12:54 AM

Is claiming "BI" the new step 1 in a 2 step process of admitting to being GAY?

Seriously, I'm not the type to pretend that BI doesn't exist, but he is clearly GAY and using BI as a cover-up.

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2016 1:00 AM

R43 yes we know many use the bi-step but in this case it's probably more about being attainable to his fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2016 1:13 AM

He is as bi as Elton John, George Michael & Ricky Martin, were

by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2016 1:31 AM

^ And Dusty Springfield and Martina Navratilova ...

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2016 1:42 AM

I was around during the X Factor time and trust me he looked very into girls back then. I don't think this is a case of bi now gay later. But if he does come out as gay later, that's totally up to him. It doesn't change the fact that bisexuality is real. Yes, some people use it as a stepping stone when coming out as gay, but not everyone.

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2016 4:04 AM

Some thoughts I have after reading some comments:

It's possible he didn't want to come out. He seemed kinda caught off guard and just not ready. Seems like he's still figuring it out himself. Maybe that's why he didn't want to use labels, not because he's ashamed or because of his fangirls, more just that he doesn't know. He only came out because of some leaked pics anyway.

Second, the way he words it: he says he's had girlfriends and boyfriends IN THE PAST. He doesn't say what he's attracted to now. I don't know if this was deliberate or not but it's interesting. Some people think it means that he thought he was into girls in the past but this was before he realized he was gay. It isn't unheard of for gays to date and even sleep with women before coming out, it's why gold star gays are so rare. I don't really buy this explanation though. He still sounds confused and like he's trying to figure it out. I think if it was up to him he would have waited until he was completely sure, but he didn't have a choice so he had to say somerhing.

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2016 7:25 AM

What leaked pictures?

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2016 8:27 AM

The story is that he skyped a male model and he leaked his dick pics. This is only a rumor. I don't know if it's true. I haven't seen the pics.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2016 9:28 AM

When a hot young number said he was "bi" a quick as a whip eldersister replied; "Oh, men and boys"?

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2016 9:30 AM

According to atrl:

[quote]a twitter account thats into exposing celebrities posted a snap chat talk of george with another guy and allegedly he sent him dick pics.

[quote]Around the time he went into I'm A Celeb there were rumours of a gay Skype session about to leak. Then the other week some nudes leaked that are supposedly what George sent to a male model.

by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2016 10:01 AM

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2016 11:04 AM

His dick pixxx are real and are the reason why he's coming out. They were sent to a guy. His management threatened lawsuits if they weren't taken down immediately. Thankfully, 4chan captured them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2016 12:49 PM

Disappointed to see that he's cut.

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2016 1:01 PM

Why is he cut? WTH? He's English ffs.

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2016 2:08 PM

Disappointed he was forced out instead of coming out on his own terms.

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2016 2:23 PM

This one is awkward now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2016 2:45 PM

R56 unless he's Jewish, his family probably comes from money. The Upper Class Twits tend to cut their boys to make sure they look wealthy even when naked.

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2016 4:28 PM

Looks like tinymeat- we would be ashamed to post such a photo.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2016 4:33 PM

I'm sad he was forced to come out because he was catfished. I don't get it though... why would he even send a dick pic? Is he stupid or just naive or both? He should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2016 5:53 AM

Another one who doesn't like labels. Sweetie, that just means you're gay. Not bi. Gay.

by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2016 6:09 AM

Is she for real? I don't know who's worse, this bitch or Dan Wootton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2016 8:19 AM

Dan Wootton needs to be tarred and feathered, then fucked with a crowbar.

by Anonymousreply 64February 5, 2016 9:21 AM

[quote] why would he even send a dick pic? Is he stupid or just naive or both? He should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2016 10:56 AM

[quote] why would he even send a dick pic? Is he stupid or just naive or both? He should have known better.

It's the done thing these days, grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2016 10:56 AM

To the loon(s) going crazy(ier) over not being given a bio on this guy - here's an idea: Walk on by when you see such a thread. I've never clicked on a Chandler Massey/Tit Muscles thread - I suspect it's probably a soap one - it's very existence doesn't irk me.

by Anonymousreply 67February 5, 2016 10:59 AM

R66... 1. He's a celebrity and should be more careful. 2. He sent a dick pic through Snapchat to someone he didn't know. He was basically catfished ffs.

by Anonymousreply 68February 5, 2016 11:20 AM

Looks more like a MARY! Shelley to me.

by Anonymousreply 69February 5, 2016 11:45 AM

[quote] 1. He's a celebrity and should be more careful. 2. He sent a dick pic through Snapchat to someone he didn't know. He was basically catfished ffs.

Yes, A dick pic. It may not even be his. I sends nudes I get off tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 70February 5, 2016 1:03 PM

R70, why else would he come out? I didn't believe it at first either, but his coming out pretty much confirmed it. He looked totally caught off guard in the coming out video, like he didn't know what to say. He seems very confused about his sexuality. I don't think he wanted to come out but had to. And from what I've read his management asked people to take the pics down or else they'd sue.

by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2016 1:15 PM

He sounds very repressed. His voice breaks and he chokes up. He has no problem saying he's had girlfriends and loved them, yet there's a pause before he says boyfriends, and he says it with a much lower voice, almost whispering. This is more proof he never planned on coming out and the pics are most likely real. He sure as hell wasn't ready to come out but he had to say something after those pics leaked. I think he's still not comfortable with his sexuality, which is why he refuses to "label it". It's him being newly out and still afraid and new to this. I hope as he gets more comfortable in his own skin that he can say the word, even if it is a "label". He's obviously got some internalized homphobia at the moment. I think it's important to give him time and space to figure it out for himself Hopefully when he has he can talk more about it.

by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2016 6:01 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2016 2:38 AM

Ou est son dong?

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2016 2:43 AM

So does this mean the model he sent the dick pic to (Aaron Gatward) is also gay or was it a catfish?

by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2016 11:37 AM

That's a good question, R75. I don't think anyone knows at this point.

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2016 11:45 AM

yawn, let me know when he realises he's gay

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2016 12:01 PM

[quote]As for the inevitable "who is he". Have you ever heard of google?

If he was anybody that mattered we wouldn't have to google him. We'd already know because entertainment and celebrity websites would be mentioning him. The fact that no one here outside of OP (who I think IS this George Shelly) knows who this loser is speaks volumes about how he has no impact on the entertainment scene whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2016 12:25 PM

Just because YOU haven't heard of him doesn't mean nobody else has. It's understandable that most Americans don't know who he is. He is however quite famous in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2016 12:28 PM

[quote]Just because YOU haven't heard of him doesn't mean nobody else has. It's understandable that most Americans don't know who he is. He is however quite famous in the UK.

Nothing that happens in the UK matters outside the UK.

by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2016 12:34 PM

I wonder if he will go public with his boyfriend when he gets one. I don't think he's comfortable with his sexuality yet, so I'm guessing it will be a fairly private relationship the next time. I know he's out now, but he only came out because his nudes leaked, not because he actually wanted to come out. He probably wouldn't have come out for years yet.

by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2016 5:54 PM

I have a feeling he's already seeing someone and he was pressured to already come out. I'm waiting for candid paparazzi pics or instagram pics of him with some guy.

by Anonymousreply 82February 6, 2016 6:01 PM

That would be sweet, R82, but I doubt it. I think he came out because the nudes leaked not because he's in a relationship. The only way we'll see him with a boyfriend is if the paps catch them together.

by Anonymousreply 83February 6, 2016 6:08 PM

[quote]Ou est son dong?

Il est à 4chan à R54.

by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2016 6:20 PM

Quit trying to make "Erna" happen , r51, she's NOT gonna happen. At least start making her funny for God's sake.

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2016 3:34 AM

That was kinda funny, R85.

by Anonymousreply 86February 7, 2016 4:28 AM

Yikes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2016 6:47 AM

His new bf is hot. I hope they're happy together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 27, 2017 9:23 PM

Once again I ask:

Who?!

by Anonymousreply 89March 27, 2017 9:34 PM

R89, there is something called Google.

by Anonymousreply 90March 27, 2017 9:43 PM

Whoosh, R90.

by Anonymousreply 91March 27, 2017 9:46 PM

Holehouse?

by Anonymousreply 92March 27, 2017 9:55 PM

I approve of this young delicacy.

by Anonymousreply 93March 27, 2017 10:13 PM

Lol, R92, I thought I was the only one thinking that!

by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2017 5:27 AM

Literally who?

by Anonymousreply 95March 28, 2017 5:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 28, 2017 6:44 AM

Is he the love child of George Wendt and Shelly Long?

by Anonymousreply 97March 28, 2017 7:17 AM

How old are you OP?

by Anonymousreply 98March 28, 2017 11:09 AM

58 going on 15.

by Anonymousreply 99March 28, 2017 1:52 PM

They're cute together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 28, 2017 3:09 PM

boyfriend is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 28, 2017 3:53 PM

Forget the fact that I have never heard of the guy before, why should I care about any celebrity ( I am assuming he is some type of celebrity) coming out as bi? Even if he was wildly famous I really don't understand why it should matter to anyone. Being bi is hardly shocking anymore and being gay is quickly achieving that status also, thankfully.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 102March 28, 2017 4:11 PM

sissy twinks

by Anonymousreply 103March 28, 2017 4:15 PM

It's nice that he is willing to share the stench of his stank sleeve with both sexes.

by Anonymousreply 104March 28, 2017 4:15 PM

BF's name is "Holehouse," really?

He may have a House of Holes, but does he do the Whole House?

by Anonymousreply 105March 28, 2017 4:23 PM

R101 From the BF's IG, it seems like he is a model but his comments on IG are almost indecipherable - it's either some UK dialect or that's how the kids talk these days. He has lots of pics with girls as well - maybe he is "bi" too...or they are professional pics. He seems very coy...

by Anonymousreply 106March 28, 2017 6:23 PM

I knew y'all would make fun of his name. DL never disappoints!

by Anonymousreply 107March 28, 2017 6:23 PM

R106, yeah I got a strong bi vibe from his Instagram. I think he's bi too. Also... it seems like he was recently in a relationship with a girl? Idk.. he's confusing.

by Anonymousreply 108March 28, 2017 6:26 PM

R106 really? Those pics with women totally scream fag-hag. If you see a guy posting pics with different women kissing and/or straddling him, he's very likely gay.

by Anonymousreply 109March 28, 2017 7:11 PM

R108 I think he is quite young as well - still in undergrad at KCL so who knows. I do get the "aspiring model" vibe from him though. He has to run in some pretty posh circles to bag a boybander though. I think he is probably one of the hot new "A gays" on the London scene and that is how he met Georgie...

by Anonymousreply 110March 28, 2017 7:18 PM

Even as of a few months ago, Georgie was still exhibiting some serious internalized homophobia - it is the "I still fancy girls" on steroids...methinks he doth protest too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 28, 2017 7:22 PM

I thought initially OP was talking about Shelley Berman (yeah, I'm old ).

Had to google him, saw the pix, same as half the posters here, he didn't need to come out, he was never IN:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 28, 2017 7:37 PM

umm he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 113March 28, 2017 7:57 PM

If he were American he'd support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 114March 28, 2017 9:55 PM

Boyfriend and his girl friends look perennially drunk. He's very flirtatious. But it seems he posts a pic of him and a girl about to make out and then the following week a new pic with another girl with the girl from previous photo commenting below. So they could potentially all be fag hags.

by Anonymousreply 115March 29, 2017 1:20 PM

Yeah, R115, he might just be friends with them, maybe he's actually gay, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 116March 29, 2017 2:28 PM

One glimpse and I knew he was a total fruit.

by Anonymousreply 117March 29, 2017 3:02 PM

They make a very good looking couple. I wish they would go public already, but in a way I get why they don't. Matthew is a student, maybe he doesn't want the added pressure of the spotlight by being with George. Keeping it private makes sense, at lesst until it's more serious.

by Anonymousreply 118March 29, 2017 8:54 PM

the pic of them together in the Sun's article is taken from Shelley's IG. It was from 8 weeks ago, at Holehouse's birthday party.

georgeshelley had the best weekend having fun and being dumb for my favourite person's birthday 🌱 Happy 22nd Matty xxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 29, 2017 9:14 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 120March 30, 2017 5:47 AM

Note that he doesn't allow comments below that IG pic while he does for all his other posts

by Anonymousreply 121March 30, 2017 6:51 AM

Yep, R121, I noticed that too. They clearly want to keep their relationship private.

by Anonymousreply 122March 30, 2017 7:03 AM

He's probably his first real boyfriend. I know he claimed to have had boyfriends and not only girlfriends in the past. But given how much in the closet he was, I doubt they were anything more than sexual hookups or short term secret trysts.

by Anonymousreply 123April 1, 2017 9:04 AM

R121, fmforums said he was dating a producer guy before he came out. He even said in his coming out video that he's had boyfriends and girlfriends, so no... this isn't his first real boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 124April 1, 2017 9:18 AM

Oops, sorry, my mistake. I don't know if it was a producer. Apparently I remember wrong. Here is the post..

[quote]He was dating someone at their record label for some time. Lots of industry people and obviously his bandmates knew, probably since around X Factor.

by Anonymousreply 125April 1, 2017 9:26 AM

George posted a new pic with Matthew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 1, 2017 7:19 PM

"I still fancy girls."

Sure.

Me, too.

by Anonymousreply 127April 1, 2017 7:27 PM

Did he delete his coming out video? It's gone now.

by Anonymousreply 128April 1, 2017 8:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 1, 2017 9:16 PM

Cute, R129.

by Anonymousreply 130April 1, 2017 9:23 PM

Matthew is also in George's new snap.

by Anonymousreply 131April 1, 2017 10:00 PM

It's nice to see a young gay celeb date someone age appropriate and not an old dinosaur clinging to their youth

by Anonymousreply 132April 1, 2017 10:20 PM

r132, he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 133April 1, 2017 11:13 PM

In the comment section below the IG pic of them together, there is a troll...or a psycho....

by Anonymousreply 134April 2, 2017 4:23 AM

That's true, R133, he's bi. R132's point still stands though. It's nice to see a bi celeb date a guy his own age.

by Anonymousreply 135April 2, 2017 6:20 AM

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 136April 2, 2017 6:26 AM

No wonder he kept the comments closed last time. He has a trolling stalker in the comment section.

by Anonymousreply 137April 2, 2017 1:50 PM

R79, so he's English. Probably has bad teeth then.

by Anonymousreply 138April 2, 2017 2:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 2, 2017 4:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 2, 2017 4:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 2, 2017 4:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 2, 2017 4:32 PM

who is his hairdresser?

by Anonymousreply 143April 2, 2017 4:33 PM

With Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 2, 2017 4:40 PM

This is pretty cute, George and Shawn had really good chemistry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 2, 2017 4:54 PM

Yep, they were borderline flirting, R145. Maybe not in that video, but I've seen other videos. They have really good chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 146April 2, 2017 5:39 PM

cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 2, 2017 10:29 PM

I love Holehouse's hairy legs, arms and possibly hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 3, 2017 12:07 AM

R147, yes very cute. Matt was in George's new snap too.

by Anonymousreply 149April 3, 2017 5:55 AM

It's reported that he has been let go from the breakfast radio show he was co-hosting. Main host left. George and the girl has been let go and will be replaced by a new hosting team. Radio station promises to re-allocate them somewhere else in their schedule.

by Anonymousreply 150April 7, 2017 11:38 PM

He's going on holiday in Costa Rica with Matty. They were all over his snapchats from the airport this morning.

by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2017 12:56 PM

R150, thanks for the tea, that's interesting. I had no idea they had been let go. I knew Dave had quit, but I just figured they would continue. I'm glad they will get to continue on the radio station though, so they will still have a job.

R151, I was just gonna say that. George snapped Matty while they were boarding their flight. They were smiling a lot, they seem very happy together. Also George seems more comfortable with himself. They make a cute couple. Hottest gay celeb couple in the UK? I think so. And for once not a gay couple with a huge age difference.

by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2017 2:40 PM

Literally: who?

by Anonymousreply 153April 10, 2017 2:46 PM

R152 Apparently it may have been misreported (by Dan Wootton....) and he and Lilah could be back on the breakfast show after their holidays when the station has decided on the replacement for Dave.

Not sure what they are trying to do but they seem to have fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 10, 2017 3:00 PM

Do you know what Matt's Snapchat is, R154?

by Anonymousreply 155April 10, 2017 4:19 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 11, 2017 5:48 AM

I'm not attracted to George. He looks too feminine too my taste. His boyfriend is gorgeous tho.

by Anonymousreply 157April 11, 2017 6:08 AM

R155 those who posted online the video at R154 says it's mholehouse

by Anonymousreply 158April 11, 2017 7:21 AM

Isn't Wooten the one who hounded and outed him? Now he lies he has been fired? Something off about that guy.

by Anonymousreply 159April 11, 2017 11:51 AM

I prefer a larger nipple.

by Anonymousreply 160April 11, 2017 12:50 PM

somewhere in a forest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 11, 2017 1:19 PM

This is such a weird pic. George is sitting there with his legs wide open and a grin on his face. It's almost like he's begging him to fuck him, lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 11, 2017 3:12 PM

LOL. They are not prudish anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2017 4:03 PM

That's for sure, R163. It looks like they just had sex, lol.

by Anonymousreply 164April 11, 2017 5:55 PM

They're very smitten with each other and it's cute that they're sharing it on social media tbh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 11, 2017 7:57 PM

Matt has a nice butt at R163

by Anonymousreply 166April 11, 2017 8:24 PM

that low waist swimwear was probably going to be dropped pretty soon....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 12, 2017 5:44 PM

George has a great beach bod.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 12, 2017 6:42 PM

by the end of the holiday will they release the sex tape?

by Anonymousreply 169April 12, 2017 6:46 PM

Attitude posted about their holiday, saying George went public with his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 12, 2017 6:59 PM

They were in the tabloids too. Sun, Mirror and Mail have an article about their holiday on their website with all the pics from ig and snapchats. Matt is described as a wannabe model. Also OK has also an article about them

by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2017 7:06 PM

OK! will win some journalism awards for sure.....

"The pair confirmed their romance on social media, as they enjoyed a romantic trip to Costa Rica.

Taking to Instagram, the student shared a raunchy photo of himself and his beau enjoying the scenery.

However, it seems as though the I’m A Celebrity finalist was more impressed with his partner’s body, as he was spotted patting Matthew’s bum."

by Anonymousreply 172April 12, 2017 7:19 PM

I was just gonna say that, R171. They have been all over the tabloids. What started out as something cute is now kinda gross to me, idk.. I just get the feeling that Matthew is using George, but I hope I'm wrong. "Wannabe model" doesn't exactly sound good. Several people have also pointed out that the photos look staged, especially the "cheeky" ass photo, like who even took it? Did they bring a photographer? Lol. Also, the timing is supicious, right after George was let go from his breakfast show. I've seen several comments saying he just wants attention and some free (or paid) pr.

by Anonymousreply 173April 12, 2017 8:18 PM

R115, I'm pretty sure Matt is bisexual, just like George. Some girl (I assume a friend of his) said she wanted a threesome with them, and he responded with "can't wait for that." Like I know it was most likely a joke, but still. I think he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 174April 12, 2017 9:55 PM

R174 Give it up fangirl. He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 175April 12, 2017 11:41 PM

How many cocktails did he have before taking this pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 13, 2017 8:22 AM

I think they were both pretty drunk yesterday. This is George's snap..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 13, 2017 8:43 AM

They are really horny for each other. They keep calling each other hot and sexy and Matt zoomed in on George's body, lol. I wonder if it's more about lust than love, at least at this point.

by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2017 9:15 AM

Is R177 part of George's body?

by Anonymousreply 179April 13, 2017 10:07 AM

R179, he said in the snap "we're going to town." It was very short.

by Anonymousreply 180April 13, 2017 10:10 AM

It's the road to town

by Anonymousreply 181April 13, 2017 10:12 AM

SC vid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 13, 2017 4:35 PM

They seem really smitten with each other, R182. I bet they have great sex.

by Anonymousreply 183April 13, 2017 5:47 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 13, 2017 6:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 13, 2017 6:22 PM

George came a long way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 13, 2017 10:48 PM

The short video of the classy "let's lick his ears" snap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 14, 2017 8:00 AM

Yeah, R186. He was actually a fat kid. That might explain why he figured himself out so late. He said he thought he was straight during X Factor. Back then he was 19. I noticed straight away when I watched X Factor though. I was rooting for Union J, I liked George a lot. I rolled my eyes hard whenever he said he was straight though, because back then he was kinda.. effeminate. It was so obvious he was not straight. Maybe it's true what he said though, maybe he didn't know. Sometimes people around you notice long before you yourself do.

by Anonymousreply 188April 14, 2017 8:42 AM

I woke up to some cute snaps. George seems very smitten with Matt, I just hope Matt feels the same way.

by Anonymousreply 189April 15, 2017 7:27 AM

I hope someone uploads the ones from last night, George singing while lying on top of Matt was cute. as was the little kiss on the cheek.

by Anonymousreply 190April 15, 2017 9:16 AM

cuddles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 15, 2017 9:33 AM

There was a cute one of Matt holding George in his arms (George was sitting on him) while looking at video on the mobile.

by Anonymousreply 192April 15, 2017 9:34 AM

oh well, I exactly meant that one at r191

by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2017 9:34 AM

this one is even cuter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2017 9:35 AM

cheek kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2017 9:41 AM

There are some nice holiday vacation pics. Unfortunately I can't play the recent clip files for some reason and they don't seem to be available on their instagram profiles.

by Anonymousreply 196April 15, 2017 10:23 AM

George looks really good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 15, 2017 11:11 AM

😙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 15, 2017 11:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 15, 2017 11:27 AM

They're from snapchat R196. (We're a drink or two away from getting an accidental nude posted by one of them lol)

by Anonymousreply 200April 15, 2017 12:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 15, 2017 12:03 PM

lol, yes, they are very close to post something they aren't expected

by Anonymousreply 202April 15, 2017 1:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 15, 2017 1:34 PM

In some clips / animated gifs one of them (George?) looks like Riverdale's K J Apa.

by Anonymousreply 204April 15, 2017 1:35 PM

I'm guessing George is the bottom, he seems needy

by Anonymousreply 205April 15, 2017 1:48 PM

R205, like I've said all along.. I was around during his X Factor days, and trust me.. George was even more femme back then. Matt is the straight acting one in their relationship, that's for sure. He's got a bit of swagger too, it's very hot. But yeah, I agree, George seems like a needy bottom. He is SO into Matt it's ridiculous, like he can't keep his hands off him. It's like he's trying to catch up on all those years he was closeted/in denial. I'm not sure if Matt feels the same way though. He seems a bit more introverted, but apparently they've been together for many months already so it must be going well.

by Anonymousreply 206April 15, 2017 2:35 PM

yes George seems really, really into him r206 (he's calling him Tarzan lol). I'd reckon Matt is George's first real boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 15, 2017 5:14 PM

They are very cute. But why put so much of this on social media? I feel like the third.

by Anonymousreply 208April 15, 2017 5:27 PM

He's not his first though, R207. He said in his coming out video that he's had several boyfriends and girlfriends in the past. Sometimes I wonder if Matt is using him.. idk, I just get that vibe. If he wants to social climb then getting a boyfriend like George should make it easier. Like.. isn't he supposed to be a model, or wannabe model? Also... I noticed that he liked a pic of some guy yesterday.. while on vacation with George. Lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last. George is very into Matt, but Matt is not that into George.. at least that's the impression I get. But maybe I'm just misinterpreting things because he's shy and/or introverted idk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 15, 2017 5:48 PM

R199 Is that a wedding band on his finger in that pic???

by Anonymousreply 210April 15, 2017 5:57 PM

Then again.. to add to what I said in the post above.. yeah, George is obviously into Matt but I have no idea if Matt feels the same way. George is smitten, maybe he isn't able to see the signs if Matt is indeed using him idk. As much as I liked that ass pic, it was obviously posted for attention. Then again.. maybe George is behind it? What better way to get attention then posting a pic like that, especially now after being axed from the Capital breakfast show. At least that's what many people seem to be thinking after reading some of the comments online. I obviously hope that's not true though. For George's sake I hope the relationship lasts. He seems very happy.

Regarding George having had boyfriends before, this comment is interesting..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 15, 2017 6:00 PM

R199, I think it's just a regular ring.. like even if it is a wedding band isn't he wearing it on the wrong finger anyway? Maybe he inherited it or something and he liked it so he's wearing it.

by Anonymousreply 212April 15, 2017 6:03 PM

Matt seems sweet and doesn't come across as the type to use someone for fame, but time will tell I suppose. he's a university student and probably has higher aims than being a model. Matt seems equally into George from following them on snapchat, but he's definitely a bit more shy and laid back.

by Anonymousreply 213April 15, 2017 6:03 PM

bedroom eyez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 15, 2017 6:14 PM

Yeah, that is the impression I got originally as well, R213, that he seems sweet and doesn't seem to be the type to use people. Then I read that he's a model.. or "model" and I was like uh oh... I know how those wannabe model types are like. I just hope I'm wrong.. for George's sake. He's probably a bit more introverted so I'm misreading the signs. I mean they did keep the relationship a secret (at least semi-secret) for months, so if Matt was using him I guess they would have gone public sooner. I think they went public now because the secret is out.. it was all over the news that they were dating. It's so funny though because I've been following George on snap for a while. I think I was one of the first people to pick up on him dating someone. He posted this a month ago, I think back then they still wanted to keep the relationship on the low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Matt looks really good here, it's from yesterday's snap.

I can never get those Instagram videos to work on a pc, R214. I've already seen the video though :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 15, 2017 6:22 PM

Talking about bedroom eyez, R214, this snap is kinda funny. George is just sitting there with a grin on his face, his legs wide open and his hand placed over his dick. It's like he's begging Matt to fuck him, lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 15, 2017 6:27 PM

R209 Odd how George deleted the original video - I have a feeling he is a full gay now and is embarrassed. Now that his music career is basically over he has no reason to lie anymore. Even if he really is bi most women won't have anything to do with bi men so his options are limited...

by Anonymousreply 218April 15, 2017 6:39 PM

I think it's more because the video was posted on a private Youtube channel, R218. After coming out he released his solo album (or ep.. whatever it was) and got a Vevo channel. I think it's some legal stuff.. he can't have both, so either he deleted it because he had to, or his handlers did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 15, 2017 6:46 PM

r217 that's really hot. I'm jealous of them being on vacation and having boozy marathon sex lol.

by Anonymousreply 220April 15, 2017 7:03 PM

What is he singing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 15, 2017 8:02 PM

R221, I have no idea what he's singing. I think they're going home today. Someone (friend or family) commented on Matt's Insta asking him if he was still planning on coming home Sunday. Sounds like he has plans.

by Anonymousreply 222April 15, 2017 8:28 PM

What's with the sad music, did they have a fight? The snaps today are very different than yesterday's snaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 16, 2017 7:15 AM

Sad because they're going home maybe. Holiday end.

by Anonymousreply 224April 16, 2017 7:50 AM

At least this is sorta cute... George snapping Matt taking photos. It's the only cute one from yesterday. I found it odd that George snapped the cabin they were staying in, but didn't include Matt. He added the sad music too.

R224, yeah, I was just thinking that. It makes sense with the Holy week being over. I expected them to fly home yesterday, since Matt supposedly had some commitments today, but maybe they're flying home today instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 16, 2017 9:03 AM

Attitude posted a new article about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 16, 2017 10:31 AM

Hmm.. yesterday George snapchatted to a sad song and today they haven't snapped much at all. I wonder if they're starting to get sick of each other yet. I mean.. they've been together 24/7 for a week now. I expected them to fly back yesterday, today at the latest. Maybe that's still the plan.. we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 227April 16, 2017 9:22 PM

The hungover must be pretty hard

by Anonymousreply 228April 16, 2017 9:35 PM

Second day waking up to no George or Matt in the snaps. Either they're arguing, hungover or they just don't want to share that much anymore. Maybe they regret sharing so much. They were kinda oversharing there for a while, and it was all over the gay websites. This one was posted yesterday, and Attitude posted a new one the day before too. They are milking their holiday for all it's worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 17, 2017 9:24 AM

R229 Lol you're reading too much into it, your replies speculating if they're arguing because of the amount of social media activity or their choice of music in video snaps are ridiculous. The massive influx of posts the other day was a result of them being drunk - it's a good thing that they're not posting as much now and being private instead. There's no point in making assumptions, do something better with your time

by Anonymousreply 230April 17, 2017 10:20 AM

Yeah, you're right, R230. I wonder if they kinda regret sharing so much once they sobered up, lol. Honestly though.. it's good to keep some things private. Oversharing ala Gio and Tommy gets cringeworthy after a while. Anyway, moving the conversation forward. Here is a cute gif that I found on another forum, must be from like 4 or 5 years ago. Lets just say I don't think anyone was surprised when he came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 17, 2017 12:16 PM

[quote]I was just gonna say that, [R171]. They have been all over the tabloids. What started out as something cute is now kinda gross to me, idk.. I just get the feeling that Matthew is using George, but I hope I'm wrong. "Wannabe model" doesn't exactly sound good. Several people have also pointed out that the photos look staged, especially the "cheeky" ass photo, like who even took it? Did they bring a photographer? Lol. Also, the timing is supicious, right after George was let go from his breakfast show. I've seen several comments saying he just wants attention and some free (or paid) pr.

r173, of course, it was only a matter of time before guys started using bisexuality as a pr tool, it has been a staple of every young female singer/actress for years now.

What I do find ironic is that this bi/pan/no labels guy garners so much attention, meanwhile there is an actual out, openly gay member of the band that is completely ignored.

by Anonymousreply 232April 17, 2017 1:43 PM

I think it's because George was a fan favorite since the beginning, R232. It has nothing to do with their sexualities. Jaymi even said he was having panic attacks after George left because he was the popular one, think Harry and One Direction. That was his place in the band. That's probably why it took so long for him to come out. I have a feeling he has been dating guys for a while and it was an open secret in London, but it wasn't until his nudes leaked that he decided to come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 17, 2017 1:50 PM

As for the other part of your post, R232, about using his sexuality as a pr tool.. I don't think that's necessarily true. There is still a stigma towards bisexual guys. He only came out because his nudes leaked last year, and it took him 13 months after coming out to going public with a boyfriend. Also.. the ass grabbing pic that might have been for attention was posted on his boyfriend's Instagram. Like I said, the boyfriend gives me a bad vibe sometimes.. like he comes across as a bit of a player. He seems very filrtatious (he still has pics of his exes on Instagram) and sometimes I suspect that he might be using George. It looks like George seems a lot more into him than the other way around, but I might be wrong. Maybe I'm misintrepreting and he's just a bit more introverted/shy than George.

by Anonymousreply 234April 17, 2017 2:10 PM

[quote]meanwhile there is an actual out, openly gay member of the band that is completely ignored.

Because Jaymi is nowhere near as hot.

by Anonymousreply 235April 17, 2017 2:22 PM

Jaymi is cute enough and he wasn't a coward like George - who is GAY btw and not bi but just can't admit it yet. Bisexuals have always been parasites on the gay movement...

by Anonymousreply 236April 17, 2017 5:18 PM

Jaymi looks FtM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 17, 2017 5:59 PM

Goobye bi. I'm pretty sure they did nothing but have sex on their trip.

by Anonymousreply 238April 17, 2017 6:02 PM

R236, some people discover who they are later in life. Jaymi knew he was gay since he was like 14. George found out much later. This is just a theory, but I've seen it happening before.. guys who are bisexual often seem more confused than gay guys, and they tend to come out later than gay guys. He claimed he didn't know at the time of X Factor (age 19) that he was bi, and I believe him. I also think being fat as a kid/teenager complicated stuff re relationships etc. His situation reminds me a lot of Shane Dawson. He came out fairly late too. Now I'm not saying he didn't lie/keep it a secret for a while, I'm sure he did. My guess is that he knew for at last a couple of years before he came out, but I think we should cut him some slack. He was the most popular one in the group, girls wanted to date him. He was under a lot of pressure. I don't judge him at all for not coming out sooner. It was easier for Jaymi because he's always been out (though they tried to in him in the beginning too).

by Anonymousreply 239April 17, 2017 6:42 PM

R238, duh... of course they've been having a lot of sex. Have you seen how horny George has been for Matt's dick?

by Anonymousreply 240April 17, 2017 7:48 PM

R239 You are much kinder than I am - I knew I was gay from a young age and cannot understand these guys who claim they didn't know...Denial I get but not knowing at all? Please...And George always came across as gay so everyone else knew, why didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 241April 18, 2017 3:19 AM

They haven't snapped anything in the last 24 hours. I wonder if they're going home and that's why.

by Anonymousreply 242April 18, 2017 4:29 AM

Oh shit.. George has been replaced already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 18, 2017 8:31 AM

George has been oddly quiet today, it's understandable though.

by Anonymousreply 244April 18, 2017 1:41 PM

They're still in Costa Rica. I'm kinda shocked tbh. They have both been MIA for more than 24 hours. I suspected it was because they were leaving.. guess I was wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 18, 2017 5:51 PM

cuddles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 18, 2017 6:20 PM

That was so cute, R246.

by Anonymousreply 247April 18, 2017 6:56 PM

R246 Who is Kerry Smith?

by Anonymousreply 248April 18, 2017 7:00 PM

R243 Does George have a solo career at all anymore? I mean going from a decent selling band to a radio presenter on some commercial UK station and then getting dropped from that job doesn't seem to bode well for his career...

by Anonymousreply 249April 18, 2017 7:02 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 18, 2017 7:14 PM

R248 she's just a fan who posts his snaps on Instagram

by Anonymousreply 251April 18, 2017 7:17 PM

He released some songs last year, R249. But yeah... his career isn't exactly red hot anymore. Maybe his radio career isn't over though, apparently he is in talks to continue working elsewhere at the network. We'll see what happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 18, 2017 7:22 PM

what kind of noises is Tarzan making behind George's back?

by Anonymousreply 253April 18, 2017 7:23 PM

I wonder if George serenades Matt.

by Anonymousreply 254April 18, 2017 7:38 PM

R252 Radio presenters don't make that much money and something tells me he will run through whatever cash he got from his boyband days really fast if he keeps taking his boyfriend on week long exotic foreign vacations...Matt is a student and wannabe model who will probably move on to a proper sugar daddy once George runs out of money...

by Anonymousreply 255April 18, 2017 7:44 PM

R354 Matt would probably tell him "shut up and suck my dick"

by Anonymousreply 256April 18, 2017 8:38 PM

Of course you would say that, R255. We already know you hate bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 257April 18, 2017 8:58 PM

If R246 won't play this one should work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 18, 2017 9:17 PM

R257 I didn't even mention bisexuals - quit projecting!

by Anonymousreply 259April 18, 2017 9:21 PM

Ok, but it doesn't even seem like you like George. Why are you even here? Anyways.. some cute snaps from them the past couple of hours. The Rapunzel one was funny, and Matt called George a drama queen lol.

by Anonymousreply 260April 18, 2017 10:39 PM

R260 He does hate bisexuals, so you aren't projecting. He's in every thread where bisexuality is mentioned with his hateful bullshit. That's why he's in here.

by Anonymousreply 261April 18, 2017 10:43 PM

Are both these guys bi?

I do think we should replace 'gay couple' and 'gay marriage' with 'same-sex couple' and 'same-sex marriage' because in many of these relationships one or both of the people involved are not even gay.

by Anonymousreply 262April 18, 2017 11:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 19, 2017 5:24 AM

R262, I don't know what Matt's sexuality is. They're both British so they could both be bisexual. It seems bisexual guys are more common there than in USA.

This caption reads holigay, I know it's supposed to be a joke though. There was also a comment from one of his friends, a girl, saying something about being up for a threesome. Again.. probably just a joke but it could allude to him being bisexual too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 19, 2017 5:42 AM

A gay relationship is a gay relationship not a bi relationship but let's get serious, they're both gay.

by Anonymousreply 265April 19, 2017 5:47 AM

I love the fact that Matt's mom is commenting on their pics, lol. It's sweet but kinda weird too.

by Anonymousreply 266April 19, 2017 6:13 AM

Literally proving my worst accusations with one picture. Congrats, you played yourself. They're probably both bi and had a threesome with that girl, gross. Some girl friend commented on one of his photos, she said she couldn't wait for a threesome with him and George and he replied "can't wait for that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 19, 2017 9:54 AM

I do wonder at times if people on this site have friends because those comments on IG are obvious jokes. Even if he was bisexual, planning a threesome wouldn't take place in a comment section like that. Besides him having major gayface, going through Matt's IG gives me no indication that he's into women.

by Anonymousreply 268April 19, 2017 11:21 AM

Maybe he isn't bi, R268. But he has a poor lack of judgement. Why would he post a pic like that with a girl he barely knows.. tf?!

by Anonymousreply 269April 19, 2017 11:29 AM

R269 Gay men + straight women friendship is a tale old as time. You're obviously seeing something in that picture that I'm not because I'm confused to what you're referring to; they're smiling? They're standing close to each other? - Is that it?

by Anonymousreply 270April 19, 2017 11:34 AM

"I'm not a drama queen"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 19, 2017 11:41 AM

The bf looks like Garrett Hedlund. Nice tight body.

by Anonymousreply 272April 19, 2017 1:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 19, 2017 2:09 PM

He's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 19, 2017 4:00 PM

Male bisexuality is rare in both the UK and US - if anything, UK men seem less likely to play the bi card. I have nothing against George but since when are only fangirls allowed to post on DL? You won't shame me into betraying gay men for some freeloading bisexual BS.

by Anonymousreply 275April 19, 2017 9:28 PM

You've already shamed yourself with your behaviour on the Gylan Deick thread. You went from suggesting he'd be a poz meth whore within six months to giving DL your Amanda in The Glass Menagerie with Gylan as the Gentlemam Caller.

by Anonymousreply 276April 19, 2017 9:34 PM

*Gentleman

by Anonymousreply 277April 19, 2017 9:35 PM

I'm not a hater, R275. You have some valid concerns when it comes to bi men. I agree with some of the stuff you're saying, but I still think it's a bit unfair to judge George for his sexuality. Some bi men do use gay men for sex and only want relationships with women, but not all. Many bi men fully commit to relationships with guys. With that said, I don't blame you at all for not wanting to date bi guys. It's your choice and I understand why. You might lose out on a great guy though, but again.. your choice.

by Anonymousreply 278April 19, 2017 9:59 PM

R276 Shamed? It was my snapchat with DG that helped confirm it was him that really was posting. And the poz whore thing was a joke - this is DL for fucks sake. This place isn't to be taken that seriously - being outrageous is one of its appeals! Lighten up. Love the literary analogies even if you are being a bit bitchy...

R278 I'll be the first to admit that my criticisms of bisexual men can be over the top sometimes but it is all in good fun. DL thrives on extreme personalities and outrageous posts and "etseq" has become more of a character than the real me...

by Anonymousreply 279April 20, 2017 12:06 AM

George looks so drunk here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 20, 2017 5:54 AM

Drunk George part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 20, 2017 5:55 AM

George and Matt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 20, 2017 5:55 AM

Matt petting a dog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 20, 2017 5:57 AM

Drunk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 20, 2017 2:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 20, 2017 2:14 PM

Nice fur, Matt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 20, 2017 2:32 PM

I hope that's fake fur, R286. I don't support the fur business.

by Anonymousreply 287April 20, 2017 2:42 PM

Why is he wearing fur in a such a hot climate? Aren't they vacationing in the tropics?

by Anonymousreply 288April 20, 2017 4:32 PM

r288 that's an old photo. He's not wearing a fur coat in Costa Rica

by Anonymousreply 289April 20, 2017 4:56 PM

He just posted a new pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 20, 2017 7:24 PM

Matt posted a new one of George too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 20, 2017 7:27 PM

This is a pic I haven't seen before, it was posted by George's sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 20, 2017 8:12 PM

R292 Very cute

by Anonymousreply 293April 20, 2017 8:48 PM

I thought maybe George would take over the evening show.. but that won't happen either since someone else got that gig. I wonder where he will go, apparently he is still under contract (two years) with Capital, so they have to find something for him. At this point though I have no idea what that might be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 20, 2017 9:36 PM

I just noticed RJ (yes.. that RJ, as in Will & RJ from YouTube) is following Matt. I thought that was really random.

by Anonymousreply 295April 20, 2017 9:39 PM

How long have they been on vacation? Must be nice..

by Anonymousreply 296April 20, 2017 10:46 PM

For about two weeks, R296.

by Anonymousreply 297April 21, 2017 4:25 AM

I'm embarrassed to say that I came on here today hoping to hear an update about these two 🙄

by Anonymousreply 298April 21, 2017 4:26 PM

No new snaps or Instagram posts, R298. Maybe they're going home today, idk. They have been gone for like two weeks. Their friends have commented that they miss them, which is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 299April 21, 2017 5:25 PM

R298, Matt just posted a snap. George wasn't in it though.

by Anonymousreply 300April 21, 2017 6:24 PM

New snap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 21, 2017 7:12 PM

Matt has a nice back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302April 21, 2017 7:52 PM

Thanks for the updates R299-302!

Regardless of whether they are equally smitten or whether it's serious or not, I think they are really cute together.

by Anonymousreply 303April 22, 2017 1:42 AM

Screenshot from a new snap. I don't understand why they wouldn't lie together in one hammock, wouldn't that be more romantic? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304April 22, 2017 6:25 AM

George has nice legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 22, 2017 6:25 AM

Here is a video of one of the snaps (the short shorts one).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 22, 2017 12:30 PM

Another snapchat video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 22, 2017 1:16 PM

And a third sc video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 22, 2017 1:17 PM

Since this thread is not exactly active, how about some speculation? I've read some comments saying Matt is using George to increase his modelling profile cause he hasn't had one in a while. Last one was ASOS (also on his Instagram). He apparently doesn't even like George that much, he's called him an idiot in private. He also has a Grindr account that a few people have seen and he has video call sex with people & apparently George's friends/family warned him about that but he didn't listen. I've also heard that he gave his ex boyfriend STDs. His name was Mark. Then there's George. People are saying George is faking too. He treats everyone really friendly, that's why it might seem like he is more into him than he is. George's eyes don't dilate when he's around Matt, which is another sign. He has tiny pupils. I heard a rumor George likes someone else, there was comments on his profile.

Idk what to make of all of this. It's just speculation I have read online, but I guess it would make sense. He was just let go from his radio presenting gig. What better time to go on vacation with his bf than now? It's a way for him to raise his profile. People will get a good impression of him and think it's cute because it's his first public relationship with a guy, even if the relationship isn't fake, I'm sure there's a reason they are choosing to go public now. They know what they are doing. On the other hand: they aren't even sharing THAT much. Like think about it. I think it's all an act. I think they probably have great sex, but that's about it. I don't think it's very serious at all, despite what bs "sources" might be saying to the media. Truth be told I've always gotten the feeling that George was more into Matt than the other way around. I always suspected that Matt was a fuckboy, and now other people are saying it too. I don't think this relationship will last long at all, though I have no idea if George is using him too. Maybe it's more about sex for him than anything, idk.

by Anonymousreply 309April 22, 2017 8:09 PM

Another morning waking up to no new snaps, I think they're starting to get sick of each other. Or well.. that's not entirely true. Matt had a couple of new snaps, but none with George. It has been quiet from George for the past 3 days, wonder why. Maybe some of my speculation in R309 is actually true.

by Anonymousreply 310April 23, 2017 7:43 AM

r309 r310 you need to relax and stop overanalyzing everything they do or don't do, they're real people and not fictional characters. half of the stuff you write comes across as projection. a relationship isn't based on the amount of posts on snapchat. why do you keep insisting that they're bored of each other (or rather what's the point of insisting that they are)? it's like you've never had a relationship with a man.

by Anonymousreply 311April 23, 2017 7:58 AM

R311, some of the stuff I wrote in R309 is stuff other people have said online, it doesn't come from me. I'm just commenting on it here because I find it interesting and I think some (though maybe not all) of it is true. I don't just go by the amount of posts, lmao. Like even if nothing I said in R309 is true I think it's to be expected that they're a bit sick of each other after spending every day together for the past two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 312April 23, 2017 8:04 AM

R311 - R309/R310 isn't a gay man but a fangirl

by Anonymousreply 313April 23, 2017 8:06 AM

I'm not a fangirl, R313. Like I said, what I wrote in R309 are comments I have read elsewhere. If I was a fangirl I would endlessly praise George and Matt and squee over how cute they are, I'm not. If I was a fangirl I wouldn't call out Matt for being an obvious fuckboy. I have said this since the start that the wannabe model gives me a bad vibe. He doesn't even seem to like George, who he finds annoying half the time. I won't be surprised if the relationship doesn't last. I'll give them another month, at most.

by Anonymousreply 314April 23, 2017 10:32 AM

R314 do you have any sources for what you wrote at R309 that you could link?

by Anonymousreply 315April 23, 2017 1:00 PM

It's from a group chat.

by Anonymousreply 316April 23, 2017 1:58 PM

R316 again, source? Your claims about Matt are very accusatory and hard to take seriously if you don't provide a legitimate source - in this case screen grabs from said chat with proof that the person claiming what you said does know Matt. If not, you're just spreading groundless gossip. Were you part of the group chat or did you find it on Twitter/IG, regardless the source you are capable of providing links.

by Anonymousreply 317April 23, 2017 2:06 PM

I have the screenshot of the dms, but I'm not sure I should post them. I was not part of that particular group chat, no. I found out about it after.

by Anonymousreply 318April 23, 2017 4:27 PM

Just post it R318

by Anonymousreply 319April 23, 2017 4:30 PM

I want proof of some of these claims as well - the STDs, the sex chatting, the former boyfriend, etc. The model/student schtick in London is such a cliche these days - with his looks, I am thinking escort but who knows...Also, he doesn't look like he comes from money and he apparently didn't get into Oxbridge so he is slumming at UCL so probably not a public school boy either. There has to be some legitimate dirt on the guy - I'm sure he is popular on the London scene. Anyone seen him high and frisky at Trade?

by Anonymousreply 320April 23, 2017 4:51 PM

There are some VERY serious accusations in those dms so I don't know if I should post them.

by Anonymousreply 321April 23, 2017 4:53 PM

Don't be a pussy R321

by Anonymousreply 322April 23, 2017 4:55 PM

Sorry, R322. I'm not gonna post the dms. If what they say is true then the truth will come out eventually, you'll know I didn't lie.

by Anonymousreply 323April 23, 2017 5:19 PM

R323 So you won't post evidence but you will spread rumors...Bye Felicia...

by Anonymousreply 324April 23, 2017 5:21 PM

R324, if it was just about some bs then I would have posted them, but like I said they contain some serious accusations.

by Anonymousreply 325April 23, 2017 5:25 PM

Then why even bring it up?

by Anonymousreply 326April 23, 2017 5:27 PM

I regret mentioning it, R326. When I first mentioned it I didn't know the full extent of the conent. After reading the dms I realized it was serious.

by Anonymousreply 327April 23, 2017 6:28 PM

[quote]I've read some comments saying Matt is using George to increase his modelling profile cause he hasn't had one in a while. Last one was ASOS (also on his Instagram). He apparently doesn't even like George that much, he's called him an idiot in private. He also has a Grindr account that a few people have seen and he has video call sex with people & apparently George's friends/family warned him about that but he didn't listen. I've also heard that he gave his ex boyfriend STDs. His name was Mark. Then there's George. People are saying George is faking too. He treats everyone really friendly, that's why it might seem like he is more into him than he is. George's eyes don't dilate when he's around Matt, which is another sign. He has tiny pupils. I heard a rumor George likes someone else, there was comments on his profile. -R309

How did you come across any of this information in the first place? How would someone know that Matt spreads STDs, cams for people, actually dislikes/uses George, calls him an idiot AND that George's family doesn't like Matt/warns George about him. Like it should be one or the other for it to be a believable claim. George's sister seems to love Matt and Matt's mother seems fond of George so I'm very confused. You writing "People are saying-" and pointing to 'signs' indicates that you're just gossiping and the last bit about George's pupils not dilating when looking at Matt as a sign of him 'faking it' is the most absurd thing I've read in days. Why not post proof if you're actually not bullshitting? You could censor/blur parts of the DMs. You're accusing Matt of many serious things yet you won't post the source /because/ they are so serious? Yet you typed them out it the first place?? We know the serious claims already so I don't see the problem

by Anonymousreply 328April 23, 2017 6:58 PM

r309 sounds like an aspie.

by Anonymousreply 329April 23, 2017 7:04 PM

R309 Is a woman who doesn't know shit and stands for 80% of the posts in this thread, ignore/block her.

by Anonymousreply 330April 23, 2017 7:19 PM

They are coming back.

George is on sale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 25, 2017 11:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 25, 2017 12:54 PM

I was just about to post that, R331. The caption is cute.

by Anonymousreply 333April 25, 2017 1:37 PM

Fuck DMs. If Matt's a cam whore, we want caps of that shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 334April 25, 2017 2:36 PM

Matt with George's sister. George's sister and Matt's sister seem to be friends and hang out, they comment a lot on each other's IG pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 25, 2017 2:52 PM

Matt with his sister

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 25, 2017 2:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 25, 2017 2:53 PM

He has a really nice ass, R337.

by Anonymousreply 338April 25, 2017 3:05 PM

Matt putting the Hole in Holehouse.

by Anonymousreply 339April 25, 2017 3:07 PM

R337 That is his sister? Kinda creepy to take an ass pic with your sister

by Anonymousreply 340April 25, 2017 3:09 PM

Are they still on holiday? Doesn't Matt have classes? I know George is unemployed and I doubt he qualifies for the dole so he better be looking for some work. He was raised working class so I hope he has a business manager or someone to help him with his finances.

by Anonymousreply 341April 25, 2017 3:11 PM

R341 They're back in London now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 25, 2017 3:24 PM

does it count as a gig?

"We're delighted to announce that @higeorgeshelley will be one of our main stage hosts at @BirminghamPride on Sun 28 May!"

by Anonymousreply 343April 25, 2017 8:15 PM

That's kinda sad, R343. From boyband member to radio host to hosting a lame Pride. Is this the best he can do now? I guess he can't be too picky as he's unemployed. I mean it's better than nothing, but..

by Anonymousreply 344April 25, 2017 8:37 PM

R344 After his nebulous "coming out" video, he made some statement to the tabs to the effect that he could never be happy with a man because "he loved women too much" so he has come a long way since then to having a public boyfriend and participating in a Pride parade. My guess is that he is a full gay and won't be going back to women...

by Anonymousreply 345April 25, 2017 10:30 PM

He apparently said that he wrote Poltergeist for a girl he really liked and that he wish he could turn back time. This was at a gig late last year. So although yeah I agree he has come a long way, he still claims that he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 346April 26, 2017 7:46 AM

Matching bracelets, how very dorky and cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 26, 2017 8:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 26, 2017 8:55 PM

I think Tom and DLB have some competetion on the "cutest gay couple" front.

by Anonymousreply 349April 26, 2017 9:30 PM

They spent two weeks together and they're hanging out again. They must really be smitten with each other to spend so much time together. I think it's very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 350April 26, 2017 9:32 PM

R346 That was about the same time he made the comment about "loving girls too much to be gay" (which was late last year) so I chalk it up to still having lots of internalized homophobia. Maybe this first open gay relationship will help smooth out those conflicts. Also, most girls do not want to date or have sex with bisexual/gay men so this severely limits his ability to dip his toe back in the pussy pond...

by Anonymousreply 351April 26, 2017 10:17 PM

I wonder who is the top and who is bottom. I think George is the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 352April 27, 2017 9:31 AM

Nico doesn't seem to have trouble getting attractive women and George is more handsome, so...

by Anonymousreply 353April 27, 2017 12:37 PM

It looks like George is naked in this lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 27, 2017 4:29 PM

r354 WTF? Are they naked in the in someone's backyard in the UK or was that from their vacation? How long before the sex tape leaks out?

by Anonymousreply 355April 28, 2017 4:55 AM

It's obviously from Costa Rica, R355. It really does look like George is naked though.

by Anonymousreply 356April 28, 2017 5:31 AM

Casey got the axe from Union J. Maybe now George can come back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 28, 2017 5:33 AM

Others have picked up on George being naked too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 28, 2017 2:11 PM

George finally made it to Queerty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359April 29, 2017 7:04 AM

Love these comments.

[quote]I prefer these two to Tom Daley & his groomer

[quote]Rather see these than daddy lance and his boy

Me too guys, me too.

by Anonymousreply 360April 29, 2017 7:36 AM

It's not a damn competition ladies. Jesus some of ya'll need to get out in the real world and get laid.

by Anonymousreply 361April 29, 2017 7:51 AM

R361, who said it was, R361? For once it's nice to see an age apprioriate gay relationship. I'm so sick of celebs coming out then starting to date their daddies (or in some cases their grandpas ugh). George and Matt are just so normal, which is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 362April 29, 2017 7:55 AM

Sorry, I didn't mean to write that twice lol. I'm tired, I just woke up.

by Anonymousreply 363April 29, 2017 7:56 AM

r362 I believe r349 and r360 said it was a competition.

by Anonymousreply 364April 29, 2017 8:03 AM

It was a joke, R364.

by Anonymousreply 365April 29, 2017 8:14 AM

[quote]George and Matt are just so normal, which is a good thing.

Why is "normal" a good thing?

by Anonymousreply 366April 29, 2017 8:18 AM

R366, I am just sick of seeing HUGE age differences in gay relationships. It seems like all gay celebrities these days date their daddies, I mean it's fine, it's their choice. But it happens a lot, so I like the fact that George and Matt are more age appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 367April 29, 2017 8:21 AM

r367 I agree, but if it happens a lot then maybe it's "normal", seeing as the definition of normal is what is usual, typical or expected. Anyway, I wouldn't look to celebrities to demonstrate normalcy. They look happy together, which is the only thing that matters, isn't it? x

by Anonymousreply 368April 29, 2017 8:33 AM

George's sister has been in a serious car accident. Hope she will be ok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 2, 2017 6:53 PM

That's awful, R369. I really hope she's gonna be ok.

by Anonymousreply 370May 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Anything more on social media about these two?

by Anonymousreply 371May 5, 2017 10:24 PM

His sister has been in an accident, R371. I really don't think social media is his priority right now.

by Anonymousreply 372May 6, 2017 10:08 PM

Laurence Knowlson, who came to our attention by hanging with Chris Mears in LA and is a close fried of George, just posted what I think is confirmation of her death 😟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 7, 2017 12:03 AM

So sad, she had just graduated with a degree in midwifery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 7, 2017 8:58 AM

Oh that is sad news. I was hoping she'd pull through

by Anonymousreply 375May 7, 2017 9:14 AM

Sad news. RIP Harriet ❤️

by Anonymousreply 376May 7, 2017 11:48 AM

Matt snapchatted earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 377May 10, 2017 9:45 PM

R377 Looks like he deleted it. What was it of?

by Anonymousreply 378May 11, 2017 1:31 PM

Maybe he didn't delete it, maybe you were just too late, R378. It's only available for 24 hours. They were on top of a hill and he talked about the nice view, there was a heart on the snap too, and George was in the background (I think it was George, not completely sure though as the guy was with his back to the camera).

by Anonymousreply 379May 11, 2017 1:39 PM

Apologies, R379, apparently he did delete it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 11, 2017 4:02 PM

He snapped one more, this time of George. I didn't get to see it though, since he deleted it :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 11, 2017 4:03 PM

Holehouse. Is it where the hole lives?

by Anonymousreply 382May 11, 2017 7:35 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 383May 13, 2017 9:07 AM

:(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 13, 2017 2:55 PM

"I will see you soon" gives pause.

by Anonymousreply 385May 13, 2017 2:59 PM

So sad, but that was beautifully written by George. RIP Harriet 💔

by Anonymousreply 386May 13, 2017 4:01 PM

I'm sure Holehouse is doing all he can to ease his pain...

by Anonymousreply 387May 13, 2017 4:47 PM

I'm hoping it was just a colloquialism r385 and not an indication of his state of mind but it must be so hard.

by Anonymousreply 388May 13, 2017 7:40 PM

Yeah, I'm not looking too much into it, R388. I don't think he meant it *that* way.

by Anonymousreply 389May 13, 2017 7:45 PM

Have George and the Pole guy broken up? Maybe George has decided men are too much trouble and gone back to pussy

by Anonymousreply 390May 20, 2017 3:27 PM

I suspect George is still mourning his sister r390

by Anonymousreply 391May 20, 2017 3:31 PM

Sounds like it was a beautiful funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 24, 2017 7:01 AM

Did they break up? I haven't seen them together on social media for like a month now. I know George's sister died and it's really sad. He's probably still mourning her. But does he have to be alone mourning her? Isn't it healthy to get away from the grief and spend time with his boyfriend? I mean... he might have, maybe they just didn't snap it or post about it on Instagram. Still though, would be nice to get a sign soon so we can know they're still together.

by Anonymousreply 393May 28, 2017 7:45 AM

It would be nice to see them together simply to be able to feel that George has someone close with him at this awful time. But, it's not about us. I can guess that a low social media profile is being kept to avoid accusations of poor taste, using the situation for publicity or frivolity. Some people will seize on anything.

Anyhow, I'd think, in general, posting to Twitter or Instagram is the last thing on any of their minds.

by Anonymousreply 394May 28, 2017 9:35 AM

Did we ever find pics of his cock? The 4chan pics were removed.That's all I really want to see.

There's no way he's just bi - he's totally flaming! 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 395May 28, 2017 10:02 AM

Did they break up? George is going on vacation again, with some girl (I assume a friend) named Emily. Apparently they're going to Thailand? I don't think he's going with Matt. I honestly think they broke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 29, 2017 1:23 PM

Part 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 29, 2017 1:23 PM

Matt just snapped and he was hanging out with a friend. George went on vacation without him. They definitely broke up.

by Anonymousreply 398May 29, 2017 5:11 PM

He's in Naples. There is a pic on that Emily girl's IG. I got there because Holehouse is liking the pics and posting random heart emojis in the comment section.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399May 30, 2017 10:18 PM

Yeah, I know, R399.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 31, 2017 4:55 AM

I stilll think they broke up, R399. The heart emojis don't change that. It was a way for Matt to show respect for George's sister, they were friends after all. He would look like an asshole if he didn't reply with hearts.

by Anonymousreply 401May 31, 2017 8:04 PM

R401 Are you the woman who kept insisting that they were fighting/broke up during their holiday a month or so ago? Even though they obviously weren't? I don't understand why you're so invested in their relationship, to me nothing indicates that they're broken up - they're still following each other, Matt just liked George's IG pic and followed some of the people George is with on holiday right now (they all seem to be childhood friends of George and his sister). You seem to think they aren't a couple because they aren't posting as much of each other on social media. Your speculation is annoying (not to mention repetitive) and you should do something better with your time. Why are you on a gay website in the first place? You have no idea how romantic relationships between men work.

by Anonymousreply 402May 31, 2017 8:28 PM

[quote]Did they break up? I haven't seen them together on social media for like a month now. I know George's sister died and it's really sad. He's probably still mourning her. But does he have to be alone mourning her? Isn't it healthy to get away from the grief and spend time with his boyfriend? I mean... he might have, maybe they just didn't snap it or post about it on Instagram. Still though, would be nice to get a sign soon so we can know they're still together.

[quote]Did they break up? George is going on vacation again, with some girl (I assume a friend) named Emily. Apparently they're going to Thailand? I don't think he's going with Matt. I honestly think they broke up.

[quote]Matt just snapped and he was hanging out with a friend. George went on vacation without him. They definitely broke up.

[quote]I stilll think they broke up, R399. The heart emojis don't change that. It was a way for Matt to show respect for George's sister, they were friends after all. He would look like an asshole if he didn't reply with hearts.

These are all R401 who is the same person that claimed Matt is an STD-ridden cheater who secretly hates George yet wouldn’t give any sources for her claims. A fucking psycho obsessed with gay men with too much time on her hands, please seek help !

by Anonymousreply 403May 31, 2017 8:37 PM

I am allowed to my opinion, R403. I am not "invested" in them. I spent two minutes writing those posts but other than that I don't really care. I do however check my Snapchat and Instagram regulary, I noticed that they hadn't been active on sm. That is why I wrote what I did.

by Anonymousreply 404June 1, 2017 7:04 AM

So it looks like all those who knew Harriet best have gone away together. I hope it's helping.

by Anonymousreply 405June 1, 2017 7:35 AM

Matt is with George in Italy now, the breakup/Matt hating troll can sit her ass down. I agree that your speculation over every single thing they do as a sign of them not being together is annoying and repetitive. it's not your relationship and you're not a gay man so shut up already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406June 2, 2017 4:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 2, 2017 9:26 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408June 12, 2017 8:42 PM

Um...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 14, 2017 3:26 PM

After everything that's happened, it's not surprising for him to leave at least for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 410June 14, 2017 3:29 PM

The tweet had nothing to do with that though, R410. George was hinting at joining Union J again.

by Anonymousreply 411June 15, 2017 5:49 PM

I just noticed Shelley delated almost all Holehouse's pics from his IG. Break up?

by Anonymousreply 412June 25, 2017 9:44 PM

George might have, but Matthew hasn't

by Anonymousreply 413June 25, 2017 9:46 PM

This pic is still up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 25, 2017 9:51 PM

I thought they had broken up too, but then Matt posted a new snap of them so now I'm confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415July 6, 2017 9:58 AM

George describing his 'lovely boyfriend' in an interview up a couple of hours ago, nice to see he is getting support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 6, 2017 12:05 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 7, 2017 10:12 AM

He looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 7, 2017 7:11 PM

New Instagram post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 15, 2017 8:13 PM

And this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 15, 2017 8:14 PM

George and Matt in George's Insta story today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421July 20, 2017 6:09 PM

They were being really cute in Matt's Snapchat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 21, 2017 2:07 PM

Video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423July 21, 2017 3:36 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 29, 2017 2:32 PM

Congrats on the birthday dick he received repeatedly. I still can't get over the fact his bf is named Holehouse.

by Anonymousreply 425July 29, 2017 4:43 PM

R425 Lol, no but in all seriousness, I'm glad his boyfriend and friends were there on his birthday, especially after the passing of his sister. He was surrounded by loving and supportive people.

by Anonymousreply 426July 29, 2017 7:15 PM

A sweet gift from Matt - a ring with Harriet's initial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 29, 2017 9:06 PM

It's a sweet gift, R427, but how do you know it's from Matt?

by Anonymousreply 428July 29, 2017 9:43 PM

R428 The tag

by Anonymousreply 429July 29, 2017 10:05 PM

Next time make it an engagement ring

by Anonymousreply 430July 29, 2017 10:08 PM

Why did he delete the pic at R424?

by Anonymousreply 431July 30, 2017 10:29 AM

R431 I still see it

by Anonymousreply 432July 30, 2017 1:57 PM

It's still there R431?

by Anonymousreply 433July 30, 2017 2:04 PM

I know, R433. It was really weird but for a moment I couldn't see the pic on his profile. I wonder if it was a glitch or something.

by Anonymousreply 434July 30, 2017 2:07 PM

Matt carrying George on his shoulders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435July 30, 2017 9:06 PM

From the other day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436August 9, 2017 1:57 PM

I guess they're both smokers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437August 9, 2017 1:58 PM

I usually check their snaps but I actually missed the ones at R436 and R437 so thanks for posting them.

by Anonymousreply 438August 9, 2017 2:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439August 9, 2017 2:30 PM

Apparently they're in Edinburgh.

by Anonymousreply 440August 23, 2017 9:01 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441September 17, 2017 4:34 PM

Aww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442September 17, 2017 5:04 PM

Fit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 17, 2017 5:05 PM

In case he forgets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 17, 2017 5:06 PM

George is horny again

by Anonymousreply 445September 17, 2017 5:14 PM

R445 Who can blame him though, Matt is hot.

by Anonymousreply 446September 17, 2017 5:34 PM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 17, 2017 7:38 PM

How the fuck can George afford to stay in a 5 star hotel in Madrid? Isn't he currently unemployed? He better be careful or he's going to burn trough his boyband money fast.

by Anonymousreply 448September 18, 2017 10:01 AM

George looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449September 18, 2017 2:37 PM

Matt's face when George saw two guys getting married and said "that's us in a week." LOOOOOL

by Anonymousreply 450September 18, 2017 4:51 PM

He's Britain's answer to Colton Haynes!

by Anonymousreply 451September 18, 2017 7:24 PM

Here is the video btw, it's hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452September 19, 2017 12:24 PM

girleenas

by Anonymousreply 453September 19, 2017 12:28 PM

Nice bulge on Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454September 19, 2017 5:35 PM

They unfollowed each other on Instagram, wonder if they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 455September 27, 2017 9:21 PM

...and now they're following each other again

by Anonymousreply 456September 29, 2017 10:29 PM

I seriously don't get it.. are they hot and cold all the time? Do they fight a lot? This isn't the first time they've unfollowed then followed each other again.

by Anonymousreply 457September 30, 2017 6:04 PM

R457 takes up more than half of this thread and is a woman absolutely obsessed with young white gay couples, it's very bizarre. you dedicate far too much of your life to being updated on these strangers and speculating about their lives - please use your life to do something more fulfilling for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 458October 1, 2017 3:07 AM

This was sweet of Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459October 14, 2017 6:33 PM

lol

by Anonymousreply 460October 25, 2017 11:28 AM

Unfollowed each other again

by Anonymousreply 461October 25, 2017 5:48 PM

Now that they're over, who should he date next?

by Anonymousreply 462November 9, 2017 4:17 PM

George is still pretending to be bi. He wrote hot on some girl's Insta post.

by Anonymousreply 463January 20, 2018 11:12 AM

What is this about?

[Quote]and no one has a clue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 20, 2018 11:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 1, 2018 2:15 PM

I was just going to post that, R465. Yeah, to nobody's surprise he finally comes out as gay. I'm pretty sure he has done more than "kissed boys" though lol.

by Anonymousreply 466February 1, 2018 2:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 1, 2018 2:22 PM

Which part of that video does he talk about being gay? Did I miss it or did they not include that part? Does anyone know where I can watch it? I'm not British so I don't have access to ITV.

by Anonymousreply 468February 1, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]He also revealed how his time on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! left him racked with worry over his sexuality.

[quote]"I went into the jungle knowing I was gay. I'd kissed boys. You panic because you're in that situation. I was crying and missing my mum because I was panicking is any one trying to out me?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 1, 2018 7:15 PM

I only know him from here so it seemed odd that he was praising an Emily for support (is she famous as well?) and no mention of the boyfriend. But glancing at their IG's, George was last on the ex's in July so if they broke up soon after, I guess the ex wasn't instrumental in his recovery.

by Anonymousreply 470February 1, 2018 7:26 PM

R469 Thanks, I've read that. Where can I watch it? Is there a video?

by Anonymousreply 471February 1, 2018 7:28 PM

Idk which thread to use, so I'll post this in both threads. George will be in a documentary on BBC Three this summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472June 1, 2018 2:07 PM

That dick doesn't look like his.

by Anonymousreply 473June 1, 2018 2:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!