Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Blake Griffin Gay?

Reading about his altercation with a team equipment manager makes it seem like there are some "read between the lines" undertones to it. I know he has a kid but it sounds like the guy he punched traveled with him even before he worked for the team. Is this another Kevin Lanflisi situation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2019 10:00 PM

no, you idiot.

and the kevin situation was just in your head, just like this one.

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2016 6:22 PM

Oh thank God, I thought it was Tebow at first. I'm a a Christian gay who idolizes Tebow. If Tebow can resist Satan's calling,, so can I.

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2016 6:29 PM

Have you forgotten were you are r1? This is a GAY GOSSIP site!

by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2016 7:09 PM

Blake just had a baby with a known sports groupie. She's got another kid by a football player. So he's probably straight.

by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2016 7:10 PM

He really should just do what the team captain asks and quit being all coy about it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2016 7:11 PM

Blake and his homie Don Lemon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2016 8:00 PM

prob straight hung down to his knees...he's 6'10 260 shoe size 17

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2016 8:57 PM

He can pull my head to his crotch anytime he wants.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2016 9:11 PM

He's gay. He fucked my aunt's second cousin's son on my father's side. I swear to it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 30, 2016 9:32 PM

Uh no, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10January 30, 2016 9:41 PM

A gay gossip site doesn't mean I want people to make up wild lies on people. I hate lies just the same as heterosexual dudes hate them.

by Anonymousreply 11January 30, 2016 9:43 PM

Of course he is, everyone has known it for years.

by Anonymousreply 12January 30, 2016 10:16 PM

This is just an example of the stupid shit that a lot of straight jock types do, if Blake Griffin was a closeted gay he would very unlikely to do anything like this especially in public.

by Anonymousreply 13January 30, 2016 10:28 PM

what is the wom?

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2016 10:34 PM

I don't know about gay but he's got a hot fucking body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2016 10:19 PM

No, the fist fight with the team employee was because the Clippers started playing better after Blake got injured, and the team employee said the team was better off without him.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2016 11:37 PM

ummmm.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2017 6:02 AM

I wish.

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2017 6:36 AM

Any bulge shots to prove his massive cockage?

That TV show with his blurred fake nudity was silly. But thank god for him having such fun!

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2017 8:24 AM

Bumping this thread after two years for two reasons:

1) Blake is now "dating" the lesbian Kendall Jenner. At least Tristan Thompson had the sense to partner with an ostensible hetero Kardashian sister (Khloe).

2) I was watching the Clippers playing against Memphis a week ago, and Clipper announcer Ralph Lawler said that Blake had been "very good friends" with Memphis's Chandler Parsons "for many years now". Given the rumors on Parsons…well, I don't know if Ralph was low-key outing Blake or if he just isn't in the loop about this (Ralph is so straight it took him four marriages before he found one that worked) and thinks it's just boys hanging out together, but my eyebrow shot up at that remark.

(I'd like to say that other parts of my anatomy shot up, as well, but I'm older now Darn.)

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2017 5:20 PM

He was great on Broad City.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2017 5:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2018 12:39 AM

He got traded to Detroit

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2018 12:41 AM

Keep dreaming OP!

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2018 12:45 AM

Griffin is a douche -- he's done other things to Clippers staff. He's talented but he comes off as a jerk and he's had another kid by the groupie (that he's since broken up with). He comes off as totally straight.

Now Kevin Durant; I think he's hiding in plain sight. He doesn't seem to have a girlfriend and even his past relationships had a tepid vibe to them. He's really close to his mother -- nothing gay about that but she really seems to have a big role in his life. No illegitimate kids, no women drama, no scandals. Then he wrecks his legacy by going to Golden State which happens to play right across the bay from San Francisco a city that has a much more lively gay scene than Oklahoma city. I know all of this seems circumstantial, and I'm probably wrong but I've always wondered about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2018 12:55 AM

A sexy douche

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2018 7:03 AM

To nobody's surprise, the "romance" with Kendall has not survived the Detroit trade. "Really, they were only ever just friends." Oh, you don't say! Who could have guessed?

Well, hope Blake makes new "friends"…if he's looking.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2018 8:00 AM

In that You=Tube video, was he throwing shade at Kendall?

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2018 8:15 AM

All biracial men are gay/bisexual. It’s how we’re programmed.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2019 2:20 AM

I laughed out loud when I watched that SNL skit where prince Harry threw a baby shower and said "we're going to have a biracial ginger baby just like Blake Griffin"

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2019 2:49 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 31May 16, 2019 3:57 AM

What was the point of bumping this thread, R31?

Stupid

by Anonymousreply 32May 16, 2019 3:59 AM

He's cute

by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2019 10:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!