Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the most surprising gay rumor you ever heard?

It could be a rumor you read here, or something you heard elsewhere....

by Anonymousreply 239April 6, 2020 2:23 AM

That we all had glitter in our veins instead of blood, and that we fart magical rainbows.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2016 5:59 PM

That a coworker of mine is letting the CEO blow him almost daily

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2016 6:01 PM

Most gays over 40 are HIV free.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2016 7:07 PM

Troll at r3

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2016 8:41 PM

Dick Butkus being gay/bi

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2016 11:43 PM

That Tim Roth came out as bisexual back when he had a Twitter. But he's old fat and not hot so no one cared.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2016 11:44 PM

What's this about Tim Roth?

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2016 11:45 PM

It's been discussed on the Michael Pitt threads, R7. There's a rumor they hooked up at one point, some movie they filmed together. He and Gary Oldman met as teenagers doing fringe LGBT experimental theater in London back in the day and a lot of people thought they were pretty obsessed with each other for a long time, too. Weird all around, I know.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2016 11:48 PM

That Robert Kennedy and Rudolf Nureyev had sex in a phone booth.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2016 11:49 PM

John Wayne going to gay Hollywood parties

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2016 11:51 PM

That Rojo Caliente cheated on Cynthia Nixon with a man.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2016 11:53 PM

Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2016 11:54 PM

Jason Witten

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2016 11:57 PM

That Richard Pryor was bisexual. Not really a rumor because he admitted it on stage but still surprising.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2016 11:58 PM

Liza Minnelli. Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2016 11:58 PM

I never guessed about Julie Andrews.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2016 12:00 AM

The Nick and Aaron Carter story.

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2016 12:10 AM

I was amazed--AMAZED--to hear that Harvey Levin was gay. I Googled it and still could hardly believe it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2016 12:15 AM

Bruce Willis and Michael J. Fox

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2016 12:16 AM

Doesn't Harvey Levin have a big nose?

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2016 12:18 AM

Back in the 80's, I was so surprised to hear Richard Chamberlain was gay.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2016 12:20 AM

r19, that one was surprising to me, too

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2016 12:24 AM

I hadn't herd about the Michael J Fox thing with Bruce but don't find it shocking. It was any big secret that Bruce did both women and dudes in nyc prior to getting famous.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2016 12:31 AM

I was surprised about Tom Selleck and a few other, older stars.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2016 12:43 AM

Bruce and Aaron Carter. I knew something was up when he gave Aaron $50,000 and a new car. Bruce tried to explain it a way by saying he kept Aaron around as a companion to his daughters.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2016 12:47 AM

Sylvester Stallone and John Travolta during the filming of the flop Stayin' Alive.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2016 12:47 AM

^ I can buy that one

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2016 1:00 AM

Yawn, yawn, yawn

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2016 1:17 AM

Anything to contribute, r28?

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2016 1:19 AM

Jeffrey Epstein and Les Wexner (Victoria's Secret owner)

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2016 1:20 AM

Jeffrey Epstein abused young girls, not boys

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2016 1:28 AM

I'd heard most of all these too; interesting about Willis and Fox. I mean...most straight people have heard the rumors about Tammy and others. But I'm willing to be most straight people had ever heard about Willis and/or Fox.

Say it's true...they're gay or bi, but they go ahead and marry women and have kids and have gay sex on the side and no one ever really knows for sure.

Life is so odd.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2016 1:37 AM

Rumor, R9. Not documented fact.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2016 1:40 AM

Heard once that Felipe Calderón, the former President of Mexico, attended a pretty wild gay party on a huge ranch in Baja California. While he was still in office.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2016 1:44 AM

i bet Bruce was fun to fuck around with back in the day. He always had this aura of probably being a wild man in the sack and he has a decent sized dick.

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2016 1:44 AM

Someone here claimed that a friend (male) slept with Fran Tarkenton....that shocked me!

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2016 1:45 AM

This about Putin, which I learned about here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2016 1:56 AM

Mexican President Peña Nieto having his own bodyguards killed, because they usually picked up HIS gay lover.

Nieto is a hottie, to be sure,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2016 1:59 AM

Years ago there was a thread here about Yasser Arafat being gay....supposedly he died of AIDS and it was covered up

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2016 2:00 AM

Tyler Seguin being gay. I don't believe it though.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2016 2:01 AM

r40, maybe there is some credence to those rumors, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2016 2:10 AM

Will Ferrell

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2016 2:16 AM

Jim Carrey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2016 3:12 AM

Back in the 80s worked with a straight guy for a few years who never talked about homosexuality but we were talking about movies and he was a William Holden fan.

He told me his uncle knew him and said he was gay. He then said he didn't care and liked his movies anyway.

Strange thing is that I had never heard any such rumors before and have never heard any since.

And this is the only time this guy ever brought up the subject of homosexuality and we talked a lot.

I do wonder of course because before alcohol took its toll Holden was one gorgeous man.

by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2016 3:34 AM

Dionne Warwick having dyked out on several occasions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2016 3:35 AM

This!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2016 3:40 AM

Yeah, I've also heard a rumor about Nieto. His trophy wife might be a beard.

by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2016 3:45 AM

That Danny Kaye and Laurence Olivier had houses built next to each other and had a 12-year-long open-secret relationship that Joan Plowright finally put a stop to.

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2016 3:50 AM

That any homosexual would find Danny Kaye attractive.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2016 3:59 AM

Obama

by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2016 4:45 AM

Raymond Burr. I couldn't think of him as being sexual with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 51January 15, 2016 4:53 AM

Clooney and Gerber

by Anonymousreply 52January 15, 2016 4:57 AM

I worked on Stayin' Alive and it was very, very obvious even to unobservant me that Stallone and Travolta were having 3-somes with day players and extras, and not hiding it at all. At one point they walked arm in arm in front of cast and crew. They always took a full one hour lunch, unusual in the business, and came back with a change of shirt. It was another set where I was asked some very weird questions.

by Anonymousreply 53January 15, 2016 5:07 AM

R37, Did you read the following comment? "This is not fake. When he (Putin) looks at the boy you can see an erection." The link to the picture doesn't work.

Of all the hypocritical phonies . . .

by Anonymousreply 54January 15, 2016 5:15 AM

Threesomes with male dayplayers and extras, R53?

by Anonymousreply 55January 15, 2016 5:17 AM

[quote]This about Putin, which I learned about here

That's a photo of ice dancer Peter Tchernyshev, first clue this is BS...

by Anonymousreply 56January 15, 2016 5:18 AM

Stallone surprises me..John obviously not since everyone knows about that

by Anonymousreply 57January 15, 2016 5:21 AM

George W. Bush and his overnight guest at the White House, "Talon News reporter," Jeff Gannon.

by Anonymousreply 58January 15, 2016 5:23 AM

Wasn't Gannon actually Rove's boy-toy?

by Anonymousreply 59January 15, 2016 5:29 AM

r40 Seguin is actually alleged to be bi, as is Toews, meaning he's had both but what his actual preference is, who knows. He strikes me as very queeny in certain interviews.

by Anonymousreply 60January 15, 2016 5:38 AM

R55, Yes, and more than obvious. Like encouraging crew to talk openly about it in front of everyone as if they were seeking out new participants when they scanned whoever else was around on set. Not really sure if both were joining in all of the swinging, or competing in picking up willing partners (yes plural.) Still by the way they were walking arm in arm so openly and laughing they were more than just coworkers.

Yes I am female and was with my boyfriend at the time. I was asked if I wanted to go to New York and if I was a professional dancer. Like I said earlier I often get asked weird questions on sets I've been on. He interpreted it as a pass. Guess lots of girls get passes on sets, especially the more naive ones, so no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 61January 15, 2016 5:41 AM

Surprising one was Gretzky--heard it here.

by Anonymousreply 62January 15, 2016 5:41 AM

R49 Larry swung both ways. All his wives knew, but only Joan didn't want to look the other way. I've always had a hard time imagining what the hell he and Danny Kaye would even have to talk about but their rumored relationship lasted longer than most Hollywood marriages. They vacationed with Noel Coward and everything.

by Anonymousreply 63January 15, 2016 5:53 AM

[quote]I've always had a hard time imagining what the hell he and Danny Kaye would even have to talk about

They were two peas in a pod. They were both shameless egotists who had smooth, muscular bodies and pleasantly handsome faces. Each must have thought it was like getting to make love to himself, the way vain stage actors do as they gaze in the mirror while applying makeup and getting into character.

by Anonymousreply 64January 15, 2016 6:06 AM

Mother Teresa and Barbara Bush--with BB as a stone cold butch.

by Anonymousreply 65January 15, 2016 6:09 AM

R10 John Wayne's brother was gay.

by Anonymousreply 66January 15, 2016 6:10 AM

What is more, Kaye and Olivier could be unabashedly supportive of each other as neither represented the slightest threat to the other career-wise. Kaye was a master of musical comedy, Olivier of straight drama. Each had enough talent to cross over into the other's domain, but they were never competing for the same roles.

by Anonymousreply 67January 15, 2016 6:12 AM

Really thought Mae West was a man....someone told me that when I was young & I believed. Then she died.

No one mentioned it after that. I guess she wasn't. Maybe she was gay though...

by Anonymousreply 68January 15, 2016 6:44 AM

John Wayne brought his yacht, The Golden Goose, up to Washington State most summers when he was younger. It was common knowledge among boaters that young boys were always on the boat with Wayne and his friends. I remember passing it in our boat, and somebody pointing it out to me. There is even a statue in Sequim of him at the John Wayne Marina. His family still owns land around there.

by Anonymousreply 69January 15, 2016 6:48 AM

The one I read on datalounge was Seth McFarlane + Patrick Stewart. I actually sorta believe that one .

From my personal life, it was that our older,balding married superindendent was the lover to our nice-looking but severely disturbed "youth counselor" at my high school. Both men were uberly religious and the superintendent was a super manipulative asshole. The levels of social manipulation that man could dish out was unreal. I have zero doubt in my mind he was a true narcissist by the DSM standard. Thinking about the dude was creepy once I look back on the things he did like he would bully us in the most subtle ways. He knew exactly which buttons to push on the staff. He never ostracized in an overt or hostile way. He favored the " let us all praise XYZ individual for their accomplishments and let's all be glad". I don't think anyone ever noticed that when students who came from "broken/urban" homes were getting upper percentile SAT/ACT scores and getting into top 100 universities he NEVER once celebrated them. He would celebrate the football players who looked like " good christian boys" but he never celebrated the "thuggish" ones despite their stats saying they were responsible for the winning record , not hot blonde Jake . I mention the previous to say that I believed that rumor primarily because I became aware our superintendent was addicted to being needed and being some powerful figure. Our very handsome but very clearly emotionally disturbed "youth counselor" ( I use quotations because we had never had a youth counselor at that school especially one with only an Associate's Degree) would have been an easy mark for him.

by Anonymousreply 70January 15, 2016 8:48 AM

Colton Haynes

by Anonymousreply 71January 15, 2016 9:14 AM

There you R54.

Scroll down the a comment by voodoo medic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 15, 2016 9:15 AM

The William Holden thing is most likely true. My grandfather went to elementary-high school with him (Billy beedle was his name then), and he said in a round about way that Billy developed his drinking problem probably due to the pressure of being in the closet, and that Billy also likely used the drunk thing as sort of a "dude, I got so wasted last night, I don't remember what happened" way of hooking up.

Mind you this was 30 years ago, and people didn't talk openly about this kind of stuff, especially my grandpa, a man of few words; but the story came up when we were having a discussion about me being "that way". It was actually a bit of a creepy as my grandfather seemed to be implying that he and Billy messed around as kids, and that it was just a stage, but if I didn't didn't grow out of my "stage" that I too could develop into a black out drunk, inappropriately hitting on males when wasted. (Gramps didn't use the words dude or wasted either, but you get the idea). The cautionary tale worked and in high school and college, I never got drunk and put the moves on my straight friends if we were drinking together, though I Iwish I had- I would have had a lot more fun.

by Anonymousreply 73January 15, 2016 12:22 PM

Rock Hudson and Jim Nabors getting married. They were both so butch.

by Anonymousreply 74January 15, 2016 12:52 PM

R73, I know he and Barbara Stanwyke were very close, and she was very protective of him.

Didn't his people perpetuate the image of him in some long term relationship with some B lister who eventually dated Robert Wagner. Pamela something? The PR team claimed it was an "on and off" thing because of his drinking. I always gelt the circumstances of his death were suspicious. Not that he was murdered or anything, but that he may not have been alone when he fell and busted his head.

by Anonymousreply 75January 15, 2016 1:29 PM

I remember when it first started leaking out that Rock Hudson kight be gay. My mother and her friends gossiped about him at the hair salon, and I was a little kid who sometimes went with her. (No I'm not a hairdresser today, but I do have an acute fashion sense). Anyway, I was shocked.I always loved him even before I realized I was a little gayling. Loved his looks and loved watching the melodramatic movies he did at that time, and then the Doris Day movies. I adored him.

by Anonymousreply 76January 15, 2016 1:34 PM

R75, he was married to Brenda Marshall and later linked romantically with Stephanie Powers (who worked with Robert Wager on Hart to Hart)

by Anonymousreply 77January 15, 2016 1:54 PM

Desi Arnaz and Cesar Romero. I guess all of Hollywood knew about their affair back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 78January 15, 2016 5:56 PM

Brett Favre being into men

by Anonymousreply 79January 15, 2016 6:03 PM

R78 -

I can't believe you mentioned this as I was watching the Lucy and Desi documentary hosted and produced by Lucie Arnaz.

Desi was fucking hot in the 1930s and 1940s. I once read where CR wanted to blow Desi and I guess he did. But I didn't read about anything other than that.

by Anonymousreply 80January 15, 2016 6:09 PM

I was shocked by the news from an older friend of mine that he had had a 6-month affair with Old Hollywood actor John Hodiak, back in the day. My friend had been a contract player, though he would not specify the studio, back in the late 40's; so the timing is right. I suspect it was Universal, where Hodiak was making films. My friend also mentioned others, such as George Montgomery, whom I'd always thought of as pretty masculine, and Randolph Scott, whom I hadn't known about back then.

by Anonymousreply 81January 15, 2016 6:22 PM

Here's the Sylvester Stallone cameo in Saturday Night Fever

Are you guys saying Sly was hanging around the set for the whole production, or are you talking about his brother Frank Stallone, who wrote a song for Saturday Night Fever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 15, 2016 8:26 PM

Sly directed the sequel to Saturday Night Fever, which I guess I never saw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 15, 2016 8:32 PM

r81 Surprised about George Montgomery!

by Anonymousreply 84January 15, 2016 8:36 PM

[quote]Desi was fucking hot in the 1930s and 1940s. I once read where CR wanted to blow Desi and I guess he did. But I didn't read about anything other than that.

Right, the story I heard was that Desi finally let Romero blow him to end the constant passes and pestering, which Desi had come to find very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 85January 15, 2016 9:13 PM

The guy who played Fraiser's father

by Anonymousreply 86January 15, 2016 9:21 PM

Peter Tchernyshev, who with Natalie Lang, won the Gold in Ice Dancing at five consecutive annual U.S. Figure Skating Championships.

Apparently before beginning a career as Vladimir Putin's personal assistant and homosexual lover per the r37 link?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 15, 2016 9:45 PM

I worked for the Canadian Federal Government from the late 80s until late the late 1990s and there was gossip about Brian Mulroney's frequent trips without his wife and children to the Caribbean in the company of barley legal men back during his time has PM. I heard this rumour from so many different people that I largely suspect it's true.

by Anonymousreply 88January 15, 2016 10:02 PM

Mulroney had a beautiful speaking voice.

by Anonymousreply 89January 15, 2016 10:07 PM

CREEPY JOE BIDEN PUTS HANDS ON CHILDREN OF SENATORS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 15, 2016 10:17 PM

I'd read a few rumors about Rob Thomas being into men, including Tom Cruise, but I got "confirmation" in 2003 when he was in Dallas and interviewed on the radio by an acquaintance of mine. She said that Rob was VERY interested in their hot young male intern and that Rob was flirting this that guy and other guys in the studio constantly.

I believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 15, 2016 10:37 PM

R82, My earlier posts refer to what I observed during a few days of work on the set of "Staying Alive." One of the crew stated Stallone was spending the lunch hour with the two day players, NY brassy, olive-completed brunettes.. A "one hour" lunch means a break of a full hour from the time the last crew member gets his lunch. Stallone showed up after lunch with a different shirt and a "shit eating" smile on his face.

At a different time Stallone and Travolta walked arm in arm in front of cast and crew, as if Stallone was trying to copy Travolta's style of walking clearly affected by his years of dance training. Since the incident was reported in the media at the time I am not shy about writing it here on DL.

To get more work I had short styled brown hair which was then trendy. Crew members told me I could be a double for Cynthia Rhodes, and asked me if I was a dancer and wanted to go to NY. By boyfriend at the time was with me and later said that was part of an offer for sexual swinging. I've never been able to correctly "read" any of the "offers" from the far more powerful and famous so I never accepted any.

by Anonymousreply 92January 15, 2016 10:41 PM

Jerry Seinfeld

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 15, 2016 10:42 PM

Ben Affleck sodomizing Mat Damon with their oscar trophy. Jennifer Lopez shitting while Ben Affleck was giving her the D and everyone heard it. Bruce Willis grooming younger male costars. In a foreign country Jai Courtney had to fight off Bruce's advances during the filming of die hard.

by Anonymousreply 94January 15, 2016 10:43 PM

thanks, r92. Didn't Sly do gay porn before he made Rocky? Travolta's probably had a lot of big actors over the years.

by Anonymousreply 95January 15, 2016 10:45 PM

No sly did Party at Kitty and Stud's it was straight.

Bruce is so hard to believe because he is such a right wing douche,

by Anonymousreply 96January 15, 2016 10:56 PM

Stallone made one softcore straight porno film before he became famous, The Party at Kitty and Studs. He was being evicted and was desperate for money. It was re-released after Rocky retitled Italian Stallion. There was nudity but no penetration was shown. A much later re-release edited in some hardcore shots with doubles but it was never shot originally as hardcore.

I've never heard rumors of his doing gay porn and doubt it ever happened. It would have turned up by now.

by Anonymousreply 97January 15, 2016 10:57 PM

[Quote]I'd read a few rumors about Rob Thomas being into men

For a second, I thought you meant RICHARD Thomas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 15, 2016 11:03 PM

Richard Thomas always seemed very femme (in an appealing and attractive way), but I know he was married for a long time and had kids. He played very convincingly on Broadway--I saw him in Fifth of July, where he was apparently much better than Christopher Reeve--but Thomas is just a good actor. I also saw him in Democracy and An Enemy of the People and I didn't assume he was Norweigian or a Communist spy because of his performances in those plays.

by Anonymousreply 99January 15, 2016 11:31 PM

doctor dre getting head from eminem. justin timberlake and usher fighting to see who could fuck justin bieber first. rihanna losing her anal virginity to camel-z. beyonce never tweeting because she can't read and is afraid of being mocked for her tweets. nicki minaj making up an entire troubled upbringing to get sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 100January 15, 2016 11:34 PM

What are all the Eminem gay rumors/stories???

I don't want to start a new thread....

He was SO sexy in 2000.......

by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2016 12:26 AM

I think the rumor is that he fucked Dre, and that's how he got his start in his career.

Just like almost every other rapper these days.

Apparently there are tons of gay hints in Emenem's lyrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 16, 2016 12:29 AM

Eminem has NEVER been sexy. In terms of rumors probably half are true half are not.

by Anonymousreply 103January 16, 2016 12:30 AM

Dr. Dre is gay, too???

Eminem is VERY sexy in his prime! Like 2002.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 16, 2016 12:47 AM

Dolly Parton and Fran Leibowitz

*shudder*

by Anonymousreply 105January 16, 2016 1:07 AM

Will and Jada both being bi

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward both being bi

by Anonymousreply 106January 16, 2016 1:23 AM

Rob Thomas is not gay . Nice try R91 , I knew him in Orlando when he first started out . Hes very gay friendly , but he is assuredly straight . And unbelievably sexy in real life .

by Anonymousreply 107January 16, 2016 1:34 AM

You say that every time, R107, but the woman I know said what she saw. She WANTED Rob to be straight! He was not.

BTW, he Tweeted back to me in 2012 that I was cute!

by Anonymousreply 108January 16, 2016 1:36 AM

[quote]That Tim Roth came out as bisexual back when he had a Twitter. But he's old fat and not hot so no one cared.

Yes more about Tim Roth plz. He's aged for sure, but he was kind of a babe back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 16, 2016 1:46 AM

Buck Owens. Some queen on here claimed a few years back that he met Buck at some state fair, had a few drinks and then woke up next to him "in a motel room with a sore butthole." I spit my coffee out.

by Anonymousreply 110January 16, 2016 1:46 AM

One DL poster claimed that George Strait groped his ass! The straight redneck guys I know LOVE George Strait, they would be stunned

by Anonymousreply 111January 16, 2016 1:56 AM

Also worked for a Cabinet Minister with the Mulroney government mid 80s to 87 a bit before you in the 'early days.' Never heard that tidbit about his trips. The press at the time was saturating the public with photos of Brian and Mila. It was OTT. I remember his nickname was 'Lyin' Brian'.

by Anonymousreply 112January 16, 2016 2:02 AM

Wondering if the press will ever discuss Lauren Harper's life now that Steve is gone.

by Anonymousreply 113January 16, 2016 2:19 AM

Mike Piazza and Sam Champion

by Anonymousreply 114January 16, 2016 2:43 AM

Jaden Smith is transitioning into a woman. His sister is a lesbian (or possibly bi.)

by Anonymousreply 115January 16, 2016 3:18 AM

Back when Eazy-E and Dr.Dre were feuding...Eazy-E had a video about how fake Dre was and he made up his whole hard core life...and the video portrayed him as very gay....like broadway glitter tux gay. Funny that Eazy was the one who died of aids.

by Anonymousreply 116January 16, 2016 4:19 AM

Were the olive-completed brunettes male or female?

And where were the olives placed, to complete them?

by Anonymousreply 117January 16, 2016 4:25 AM

World Class Wreckin Cru ft. Dr. Dre - Surgery (dJ dAb Overdub) 1984 Live Performance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 16, 2016 4:28 AM

I know someone who was a temporary driver for Brian Mulroney. All he talks about is Mulroneys drinking problem, and having to pull the car over so Brian could get out and puke.

by Anonymousreply 119January 16, 2016 4:36 AM

R117. The 2 brunettes were female day players. Ironically in the final film they call Stallone's character "pure exercise" as a dis.

by Anonymousreply 120January 16, 2016 4:41 AM

Met a limo driver for TC who was flaming. TC always hires him and the routine for the get away in Vegas is always identical. He stays in the same suite at the MGM Grand, eats a steak from the same restaurant, and always sees Zumanity, the most racy of the Cirque shows.

by Anonymousreply 121January 16, 2016 4:44 AM

r88 heard the same thing, but it was up at the cottage (forget the name), not down South-so to speak. Also heard it here.

Most surprising political rumour was Rob Ford being gay and deeply closeted. This poster attributed a lot of his posturing to his wanting to hide in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 122January 16, 2016 5:00 AM

OMG this topic has been taken over by eldergays... Who the fuck are half these people you speak of? Ugh. Geriatric stories from the dino age! I cant. I cannot with the elders at data lounge! They need to make a forum for specific age demographics. I'm tired of all these threads being ruined by dinosaur campfire tales from the geriatric unit! Lord take me now!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 123January 16, 2016 9:02 AM

Then contribute your own surprising gay rumor, whining gayling!

by Anonymousreply 124January 16, 2016 10:02 AM

Marlon Brando and Wally Cox.

Brando admitted to being bi, but Wally was the love of his life.

by Anonymousreply 125January 16, 2016 10:31 AM

[quote]Dionne Warwick having dyked out on several occasions

I don't know about Miss Warwick "having dyked out" but I can certainly attest to the fact that she has been a large Cunt on many occasions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 16, 2016 11:40 AM

Let's be honest, the most surprising gay rumor was that Sarah Paulson is dating Holland Taylor. Apparently she does, but it is always kind of shocking.

by Anonymousreply 127January 16, 2016 11:45 AM

This one is easy. Wally Cox and Marlon Brando were lovers.

by Anonymousreply 128January 16, 2016 11:50 AM

Jesus Christ if you are not a elder gay why don't you just go out and get fucked.

Or are you worse, young and homely?

by Anonymousreply 129January 16, 2016 12:48 PM

R4 You can (allegedly) find many ethnic/exotic looking barely-legal working boys around LA who have (allegedly) been both fucked and brutally beaten by Dr. Dre (allegedly.) Did I mention allegedly?

by Anonymousreply 130January 16, 2016 1:19 PM

r104 You can (allegedly) find many ethnic/exotic looking barely-legal working boys around LA who have (allegedly) been both fucked and brutally beaten by Dr. Dre (allegedly.) Did I mention allegedly?

by Anonymousreply 131January 16, 2016 1:19 PM

R8 - The MPitt threads are a good source of gossip, that being one example.

The stuff about Sheen surprised me when I read it on here, because he seemed like a pussyhound through and through. I was proud of DL when it turned out to been totally true though.

by Anonymousreply 132January 16, 2016 1:28 PM

I found one DL poster claiming Stephen Amell is bi. Very surprising to me coz he seems super str8 and happily married.

by Anonymousreply 133January 16, 2016 2:05 PM

[quote] One DL poster claimed that George Strait groped his ass! The straight redneck guys I know LOVE George Strait, they would be stunned

I heard several stories about him, too. He's apparently George Not-So-Straight!

by Anonymousreply 134January 16, 2016 3:12 PM

I have a hard time believing William Holden. He had a hard time adjusting to the movies, and booze helped him ease the anxiety. I can believe the affair with Jackie O, however. If Darwin Porter didn't pick up on it, and DP sure wrote about WH's women, I have my doubts. The classic rule of early 50's Hollywood was three exclusively straight male superstars - Frank Sinatra, William Holden, and Glenn Ford. Which brings me to wonder about such exclusions as Bing Crosby, Gregory Peck, Kirk Douglas, and the aforementioned Fred MacMurray…..

by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2016 3:39 PM

"Jaden Smith is transitioning into a woman. His sister is a lesbian (or possibly bi.)"

Are there any heterosexuals in the Pinkett-Smith family?

by Anonymousreply 136January 16, 2016 3:52 PM

R128 -

This one I can't understand.

In the fifties and sixties, Brando was one of the hottest guys in Hollywood. Why would he go for a big geeky nerd like Wally Cox? He could have had any hot gay piece of ass in the world.

by Anonymousreply 137January 16, 2016 4:12 PM

Wally Cox wasn't a nerd -- he just played one, most times.

I saw him act as some sort of workman and he was ripped.

by Anonymousreply 138January 16, 2016 4:14 PM

And he did...

by Anonymousreply 139January 16, 2016 4:15 PM

Didn't Wally Cox also have a huge cock?

by Anonymousreply 140January 16, 2016 4:16 PM

R113 I've heard the rumours about Laureen Harper too when I lived in Ottawa and I do think there's some truth to it. Stephen Harper surrounded himself with 'confirmed bachelors." One of whom was Nigel Wright - the guy who got thrown under the bus by Harper over the Mike Duffy scandal. Nigel is gay but an extremely devout High Anglican and lives a celibate life. How do I know this? Well when I lived in Ottawa he and I attended St. Barnabas Anglican Church and we were both involved in a couple ministries there and we became friendly. I was made aware during the course of our 'friendship' that sex was not an option.

by Anonymousreply 141January 16, 2016 4:27 PM

I still don't know what to make of the David Geffen/Keanu Reeves rumor. Some claim there was an actual ceremony.

That a drunk Matthew McConaughey was raped by a bunch of guys in Costa Rica and actually went to the police but decided against pressing charges.

Jake G. as Toothy Tile and his brazen relationship with Austin Nichols

That Matt Dillon had "seen more ass than a public toilet seat".

A poster here once claimed Aaron Eckhart may have played for both sides.

That Christopher Meloni and Lee Tergesen were openly carrying on when Oz was filming and that Chris' wife knew.

That Clooney and Mark Wahlberg were fucking on the set of A Perfect Storm and that Clooney also fucked a male co-star on ER.

Clooney and Rande Gerber.

Colin Farrell and Jared Leto

From DL: A coked out Jude Law and David Beckham in a club bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 142January 16, 2016 4:30 PM

safe to say r142 all most all of those if not all are total bs..other than perhaps Matt Dillon. It's no real secret about him he's at least bi. He doesn't even really try and hide it anymore

by Anonymousreply 143January 16, 2016 4:34 PM

McBongo and Lance Armstrong

by Anonymousreply 144January 16, 2016 6:20 PM

[quote]Clooney also fucked a male co-star on ER.

Dr. Carter?

Did Matt Dillon ever try to hide it, R143?

by Anonymousreply 145January 16, 2016 6:29 PM

The Patrick Stewart + Seth MacFarlane BS is a prank.

by Anonymousreply 146January 16, 2016 7:16 PM

Jared Leto fucking Terry Richardson

by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2016 7:18 PM

aaron and nick carter shared a very passionate birthday dinner. all the one direction guys having to giving head to Simon Cowell every time they got a cold record.

by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2016 7:19 PM

David Bowie's first wife catching him and Mick Jagger in bed and Jagger asking if he could have a cup of tea. Prince Charles trying to rape a male member of the castle staff.

by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2016 7:20 PM

Brando and Cox had been childhood friends and had attended elementary school together. They came to New York about the same time and Brando was immediately successful. Within a few years Streetcar made him one of the biggest stars in the world and everybody wanted a piece of him. His old buddy Cox was one of the few people he trusted unconditionally.

In addition, despite his onscreen persona as an addled nerd, Cox was in fact sharp as a whip, hilariously witty and funny (catch his appearance as a guest panelist on What's My Line) and by all accounts an all around nice guy. And as mentioned, he had big cock. Though they were sometimes fuck buddies, their relationship wasn't a love affair but a deep lifelong friendship.

by Anonymousreply 150January 16, 2016 8:32 PM

R131 I have also *allegedly* seen the same rumours about Eminem.

by Anonymousreply 151January 17, 2016 12:07 AM

I'd say more than just fuckbuddies, R150. I heard that Brando requested that their ashes be mingled together after he was cremated.

by Anonymousreply 152January 17, 2016 12:08 AM

That Dr. Dre had a male model "mister-ess"

by Anonymousreply 153January 17, 2016 12:10 AM

Drake banging the Bieber regularly

by Anonymousreply 154January 17, 2016 2:02 AM

timberlake and usher fighting to see how could fuck bieber first. i think bieber's dad beat them both to it though

by Anonymousreply 155January 17, 2016 2:03 AM

lynne chenney's lesbian lovers

by Anonymousreply 156January 17, 2016 2:04 AM

Dennis Hastert being a chickenhawk who covered for Mark Foley....that one was true!!!!

by Anonymousreply 157January 17, 2016 2:13 AM

I am still curious about Matt Dillon, that he lived with William Burroughs in New York...it makes Dillon more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 158January 17, 2016 2:22 AM

Stallone and Travolta appeared on the Tonight Show when Staying Alive came out. They acted like a couple and it was obvious that Travolta was completely gaga over Sly. For me to notice this when I was closeted and 20 meant that they weren't even trying to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 159January 17, 2016 2:52 AM

[quote]I am still curious about Matt Dillon, that he lived with William Burroughs in New York

When did this allegedly happen?

by Anonymousreply 160January 17, 2016 3:07 AM

r151 Would make sense. He'd have learned from the best. Eminem's such a druggie mess tho. He could never kick MY ass...that's for sure. Dre is a roided out monster. In every sense of the world. Also bringing back allegedly for old times sakes.

by Anonymousreply 161January 17, 2016 3:37 AM

*word

by Anonymousreply 162January 17, 2016 3:38 AM

What's the story on Brett Favre?

by Anonymousreply 163January 19, 2016 5:04 AM

Huell Howser

by Anonymousreply 164January 19, 2016 5:04 AM

the only "story" i've heard about Favre is that that he texted that women a pic of his unimpressive dick.

by Anonymousreply 165January 19, 2016 5:16 AM

Wally Cox had a nice body as a young man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 19, 2016 5:35 AM

[quote]One DL poster claimed that George Strait groped his ass! The straight redneck guys I know LOVE George Strait, they would be stunned

[quote]I heard several stories about him, too. He's apparently George Not-So-Straight!

About 20 years ago I was talking to a woman in a gay bar who did PR for MCA records. She was already a few drinks in and had started gossiping about some of the artists she had dealt with (mostly about drinking, drugging and cheating. I can't remember any specifics.) Several of us at the bar asked her if there were any gay artists or rumors she'd heard about. She said everyone in country music knew Randy Travis was gay but he wasn't on her label so she didn't have specific stories. But she did laugh and say, "George Strait? Not very!" I remember that was her exact quote and it surprised me because I'd never heard any gay rumors about him.

by Anonymousreply 167January 19, 2016 6:53 AM

R161 I used to wonder if 50 cent was closeted too, but he just doesn't seem the type. He's just a straight homophobic prick, and I highly doubt he fucked for tracks. His business is everywhere, and he gossips like a fucking woman. He enjoys the attention.

Eminem and Dre are total opposites.

by Anonymousreply 168January 19, 2016 1:28 PM

[Quote]I used to wonder if 50 cent was closeted too, but he just doesn't seem the type. He's just a straight homophobic prick

50 Cent strikes me as someone who enjoys some same gender loving from time to time. But he "ain't no faggot, throwing it up in people's faces."

by Anonymousreply 169January 19, 2016 2:27 PM

I agree with r169

by Anonymousreply 170January 19, 2016 5:46 PM

There are plenty of guys out there r169/r170. I've know the type but moved on from that waste of time when it was time to get serious.

by Anonymousreply 171January 19, 2016 5:50 PM

macfarlane and captain picard beat everything.

by Anonymousreply 172January 19, 2016 5:58 PM

Wasn't the gay rapper in that Canadian nighttime soap about Hollywood a Fitty-Spodabee.

by Anonymousreply 173January 19, 2016 6:18 PM

John Goodman. Only read it on DL so I have serious doubts. Oh also the dad from Married With Children.

by Anonymousreply 174January 19, 2016 6:26 PM

If there are actors who aren't at least bi I'd be very surprised.

by Anonymousreply 175January 19, 2016 6:26 PM

I agree r172. I still can't wrap my head around that one.

by Anonymousreply 176January 19, 2016 6:28 PM

That another soap opera is planning to introduce gay characters.

JK.

by Anonymousreply 177January 19, 2016 6:29 PM

Richard Nixon was a homo.

Please, William Holden was the womanizers womanizer. Not gay or bi in the slightest. An alcoholic, yes,. Chanced women and treated his wife like shit, yes. Gay/bi? No.

by Anonymousreply 178January 19, 2016 6:56 PM

Chanced = chased

by Anonymousreply 179January 19, 2016 6:57 PM

John Goodman, that's old news.

by Anonymousreply 180January 19, 2016 6:57 PM

That Steve McQueen had been trade when younger, was bisexual and had a love/hate affair with Paul Newman over the years.

by Anonymousreply 181January 19, 2016 7:11 PM

I still have to sit and think for a moment when I see a picture of either one without accreditation, R181. It wouldn't surprise me if they (a) hated each other or (b) got together once a week to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 182January 19, 2016 7:13 PM

Again, r181, check out Darwin Porter. He wrote a book about McQueen's bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 183January 19, 2016 7:51 PM

As long as they had an affair, R181, is it really that important whether it was love or hate?

by Anonymousreply 184January 19, 2016 7:54 PM

I heard about Ed O'Neill here on the Data Lounge but nowhere else...That one surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 185January 19, 2016 8:55 PM

That the property brothers love having 3 ways together with both girls and guys

by Anonymousreply 186January 19, 2016 8:59 PM

I actually don't think Ed O' Neil was that bad looking when he was very young.

by Anonymousreply 187January 19, 2016 9:00 PM

Eminem got fatish and heart attack followed.

by Anonymousreply 188January 19, 2016 9:07 PM

I don't know that it's the most surprising; I'll have to think about that, but my favorites are Danial Craig giving Anderson Cooper a BJ at a party, and David James Elliot keeping a guy on set with him at all times.

by Anonymousreply 189January 19, 2016 9:12 PM

Darwin Porter???? Darwin Porter is not a source for anything real.

by Anonymousreply 190January 19, 2016 9:32 PM

Yul Brynner being bi

by Anonymousreply 191January 19, 2016 11:01 PM

R190, he more reputable than the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 192January 20, 2016 5:19 PM

R174, I saw John Goodman with a "too obvious for the paps" stripper type at a Vegas show. Like the "Lifestyles for the Rich and Famous guy" who did the same thing, both were very overweight, and they need "bearding lessons" on how to look more natural in public.

by Anonymousreply 193January 20, 2016 5:33 PM

R178, It was said after his presidency was terminated Richard Nixon was a very lonely man who had a polite but formal relationship with his wife. He supposedly always felt more comfortable with his male advisers including Henry Kissinger, although he distrusted almost everybody. Lots of rumors that when Kissinger was given "a woman" as was customary while visiting Latin and South American countries, he gave her part of the newspaper, chose a preferred part for himself to read for the expected 20 minutes, then messed up the sheets on the bed "for appearances sake" and left the room after taking a quick shower.

by Anonymousreply 194January 20, 2016 5:38 PM

R191, Didn't Yul Brenner marry a way, way younger Thai dancer in his NY stage production so that she wouldn't be deported? He was reported to have felt bad about her situation. Got him a lot of pap attention at the time. Always loved him in "The King And I" as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 195January 20, 2016 5:43 PM

I know I'm late to the Tim Roth party but didn't we know he was bi back in the "Rosencranz and Gildenstern" days?

by Anonymousreply 196January 20, 2016 5:51 PM

Tim Roth was always fug.

by Anonymousreply 197January 20, 2016 6:49 PM

Jamie Oliver's bi rumors came as a slight surprise

by Anonymousreply 198January 20, 2016 7:04 PM

Richard looked like a wreck at Pat's funeral.

He seemed to be in such despair.

I didn't know he could feel that deeply for another human being.

by Anonymousreply 199January 20, 2016 11:07 PM

That's because he was drunk, R199.

R192, I wouldn't bet on that.

by Anonymousreply 200January 20, 2016 11:10 PM

I can't imagine anyone ever having sex with Richard Nixon, period. But apparently someone did, since he fathered 2 daughters.

(I'm almost ashamed to admit that my stepmother planted the rose garden, and took care of it for years, at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.)

by Anonymousreply 201January 21, 2016 7:05 PM

Remember the National Enquirer story from a few years back, that said Carrie Fisher and Penny Marshall had fallen in love with each other and were about to come out as lesbians?

That was bizarre, because I've never heard gay rumors about either of them, and because they've been friends for ages. Yet I thought it could be true because the National Enquirer can be surprisingly reliable. But it never happened, so I assume someone was pranking them.

by Anonymousreply 202January 21, 2016 11:19 PM

Please, Penny Marshall has screamed carpet muncher her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 203January 21, 2016 11:24 PM

It's been no secret about Penny for decades now. That's as big a "secret" as Jodie Foster before she publcially came out

by Anonymousreply 204January 21, 2016 11:53 PM

Penny Marshall pinged to me a long time ago. But she married to Rob Reiner? Lucky lady, as he was hot back in the early 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 205January 22, 2016 12:05 AM

That NYCs Cardinal Spellman used to host gay/drag parties that included J Edgar Hoover & other famous men, back in the 40s-50s.

by Anonymousreply 206January 22, 2016 1:57 AM

"Penny Marshall has screamed carpet muncher her entire life."

I must have missed that episode of Laverne & Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 207January 22, 2016 1:59 AM

You guys don't really believe Darwin Porter, do you?

by Anonymousreply 208January 22, 2016 2:03 AM

As I have said, Darwin is far more reliable than data lounge.

by Anonymousreply 209January 22, 2016 2:25 AM

The one about Norm Lewis. Please - that man was going to be an accountant, and he always has the ladies on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 210January 22, 2016 2:29 AM

Darwin Porter is not more reliable than the datalounge. I have been posting here for years and many things that have been posted here have turned out to be true - like John Travolta's sauna cruising and sexual harassment. Porter just prints unverifiable shit about dead people.

by Anonymousreply 211January 22, 2016 2:22 PM

R206, yes he did and that is a delicious scandal that justifies a deeper investigation! Have any books been written about Spelman? He was a rotten fucker.

by Anonymousreply 212January 22, 2016 2:45 PM

Again, Darwin Porter wrote extensively about Spellman in his book on J Edgar Hoover. Spellman was a great pal of J Ed and Roy Cohn.

by Anonymousreply 213January 23, 2016 1:57 AM

I'll never forget the first time I heard rumors about Hugh Jackman; first, it was: hey his wife is REALLY old. Then it was Hey, his wife is also mannish!

then I heard the kids were adopted.

It just kept getting better and better and was something I never expected to hear about him after first seeing him.

by Anonymousreply 214January 26, 2016 4:05 AM

Speaking of Staying Alive, I remember reading this weird rumour from someone supposedly in the know. He stated how Stallone spent months with Travolta getting him in shape for the movie, anyway Travolta became obsessed with Stallone and began stalking him. Eventually Stallon gave in and buttfucked JT in a jacuzzi shortly after filming wrapped up.

by Anonymousreply 215July 15, 2017 9:15 PM

r205, Rob Reiner was hot back in the 70's? Well, maybe if you're into chubs.

by Anonymousreply 216August 6, 2017 5:33 AM

For the Eldergays: Half the cast of 'Dark Shadows' was gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 6, 2017 5:56 AM

Clifton Davis being a chickenhawk who took advantage of Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 218August 6, 2017 4:09 PM

Jackson probably lapped it right up too.

by Anonymousreply 219August 8, 2017 4:22 AM

Vanessa "Horseteeth" Bayer from SNL has had dyke rumors for several years now.

by Anonymousreply 220August 8, 2017 4:28 AM

Debbie Reynolds really did like the ladies...

by Anonymousreply 221September 7, 2017 2:29 AM

Biggest shock for me reading in a Coward biography that he slept with Cagney.

That I thought was the gay surprise of all time.

by Anonymousreply 222September 7, 2017 2:48 AM

Sam Mendes and Jude Law

by Anonymousreply 223September 7, 2017 3:03 AM

R222 Remember Cagney was a dancer when he starts in movies in the 1930s. When I watched him dance he definitely pinged. People underestimate what a great actor he was. Public Enemy was a great reveal of his acting talent. He did it all including comedy.

by Anonymousreply 224September 7, 2017 3:10 AM

R222 here. Yes he was one of the very greats. Maybe the very greatest. He could do everything and do it at top form.

He was never having a go at anything.

by Anonymousreply 225September 7, 2017 12:44 PM

Someone on another thread claimed Bubba Smith(!) was family

by Anonymousreply 226September 7, 2017 2:34 PM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 227September 8, 2017 1:09 AM

Jack Warner allegedly offered Cagney the part of Doolittle in the film of My Fair Lady. Cagney turned him down, forcing Warner to "settle" for the wonderful Stanley Holloway, who had created the part on Broadway

Cagney could certainly have handled the acting, singing and dancing. Maybe he just didn't want to handle a big song-and-dance part at his age? Maybe he didn't see himself convincing as a Cockney?

by Anonymousreply 228September 8, 2017 1:27 AM

R217 - you could also say that about a number of the cast members from The Edge of Night as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 8, 2017 1:38 AM

R228, it's unlikely Cagney was ready to take a supporting role at that point in his career. 10-20 years later, yes, but not in 1963-4.

by Anonymousreply 230September 26, 2017 4:33 AM

Van Johnson being caught sucking off a sailor in men’s room in Pershing Park in LA. Louis B Mayer paid off the cops. I’d never heard that till I read it here.

by Anonymousreply 231September 26, 2017 5:53 AM

Travolta and Gerard Depardieu

Sophia Loren loves the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 232September 26, 2017 6:10 AM

Will Ferrell, from here.

by Anonymousreply 233September 26, 2017 6:40 AM

Someone in the Gordon Thomson thread claimed Peter Falk (!) was family. Never heard that one before!

by Anonymousreply 234September 27, 2017 1:54 AM

Once many years back in a Yahoo chat room I was talking to a guy who said that he would see Burl Ives picking up young men. That always surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 235October 9, 2019 6:35 PM

PrEP prevents the HIV virus from entering the bloodstream.

by Anonymousreply 236October 9, 2019 6:42 PM

Richard Gere/Tom Selleck sauna "stories" -- I've only heard of said stories here (DL), truth be told? (I believe them all)

by Anonymousreply 237October 9, 2019 6:44 PM

R216-In the 1970's Rob Reiner was NOT chubby he was flabby. In 2019 he's MORBIDLY OBESE.

by Anonymousreply 238October 10, 2019 12:16 AM

R237 I believe them as well. I have been hearing the ones about TS and Gere for decades. I heard that Selleck would go to bath houses and openly cruise men in Amsterdam, NL; but that in North America he was a lot more discreet and would hire rent boys who were paid to keep their mouths shut; but that he was very generous.

by Anonymousreply 239April 6, 2020 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!