Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Elevators of Death

Only the heteros need fear....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2018 1:06 AM

Don't miss the Polish elevator at 7:34

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2016 7:17 AM

There is nothing gay about the video and should have a violence warning. Since I don't understand the language I assume many people AND animals were killed...

WHAT was going in the 7:34 video? A terrorist attack?

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2016 8:16 AM

That was awful. I agree with you R2, they should have a warning on that video. Why do they have something like that on YouTube? Why do people on Mexican TV would want to watch something like that? They are weird.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2016 8:32 AM

Miss: Otis regrets.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2016 8:37 AM

Oh, you possums need a warning when the thread is entitled "Elevators of Death"? Did you think this was a story about going to Heaven?

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2016 9:13 PM

Were these elevators born that way?

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2016 9:39 PM

Awful video .......why show things four or five times in a row ? Gross

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2016 10:53 PM

It was sick to show it over and over again . I have many questions. What is going on when that one guy presses a button and everyone I assume falls to their death? Why does one guy who hurt a dog come to the studio wearing the same outfit have a stupid grin on his face?

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2016 11:48 PM

R 8 I agree, I guess all of those people died when that guy pressed the button to the elevator? It's totally unethical for them to show those videos. once I watched a show they show videos of high speed chases and hit and runs now and then. They never show bloody and gross stuff and all of the people in the videos survived and are fine. I if someone died or if it was gory footage they wouldn't air it on TV.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2016 9:03 AM

Why would an elevator have a trap door in the bottom of it? What on earth would the reason be for that at 7:34 clip? Did someone wire it up incorrectly?

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2016 7:13 PM

And in Spanish too. I felt like I was listening to some of our company's cleaning help during another of their endless personal calls at work. They're always talking to someone about their children (allegedly).

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2016 5:12 AM

I can't stop laughing at 7:34.

Who puts a trap door in an elevator? What purpose would that serve? Those guys were on the 48th floor, too.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2016 5:21 AM

May be a stupid question but did they die?

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2016 8:10 AM

OP, why is this called, Gay Elevators of Death? R13, that is what I would like to know as well. If that was shown in American TV, they would only show it if the people survived.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2016 9:34 AM

and certainly the hosts wouldn't make light of like they appear to do...

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2016 9:57 AM

They fell 48 floors. I imagine they must have looked like a pile of laundry soaked in tomato juice.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2016 5:07 PM

I don't think the trap door one was real, looked staged. Something about their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2017 11:36 PM

This is mostly done with CG. Remember that compilation of rollercoaster deaths that fooled Dataloungers? It's a thing.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2017 2:48 AM

That trapdoor one must be fake, but I've seen many of the others and they're real. And yes, many of the people died.

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2017 4:42 AM

I can't believe someone bumped one of my old threads!

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2017 6:15 AM

Surprising that every year there are about 30 casualties in the US (about half of those are elevator maintenance worker accidents).

SMH at the trapdoor setup.

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2017 7:25 AM

I'm the guy who originally created the Gay Elevators of Death thread a long time ago. All of those clips came from newscasters' accounts from TV .

by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2017 6:27 PM

In China, a Gay Escalator of Death suddenly and rapidly changes direction causing everyone to drop their noodles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2017 8:08 PM

"Please clear the elevator, thank you. Please clear the elevator, thank you. Please clear the....NEVERMIND!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2017 8:13 PM

I was in an elevator when my friend almost got his arm chopped off. The elevator was stopped, the doors were open, we were inside, someone wanted to get in, so as a courtesy, he held the door, but before the person stepped in, the elevator just started moving with the doors wide open. Much like these videos. He yanked his hand away just in time, you only have seconds.

Looking at those videos, I guess bolting out as soon as the doors open seems to be where most decapitations occur.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2017 8:50 PM

i've always been so scared of elevators that i refuse to live in a building where i have to take one on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2017 9:21 PM

About 22 people a year die in elevator accidents in the US. More chance of being struck by lightening or winning the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2017 9:26 PM

22 accident a year is A LOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2017 9:35 PM

It is a lot of accidents overall, R28, but considering how many millions of people ride elevators every day, the odds are pretty low.

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2017 7:09 AM

Even more terrifying, a mother in China gets "eaten" alive by an escalator. Can you imagine the pain? Apparently she was beyond recognition afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2017 1:37 PM

That is one HARD CORE escalator, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31March 27, 2017 2:14 PM

Escalator at R30 said OM NOM NOM

by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2017 4:07 AM

the wackness ...

by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2017 5:05 PM

This shit is harsh.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2018 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!