Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Lawrence Blind Items

Some of the 2015 blind items "revealed" to be Jlaw:

[quote]He finally broke. I really thought this married really close to A+ list mostly movie actor would remain faithful to his actress wife, but apparently he did have sex with this A list actress/co-star. [italic]Actor: Chris Pratt; Wife: Anna Faris; Co-star: Jennifer Lawrence; Movie: "Passengers"[italic]

[quote]This A+ list mostly movie actress is on a promotional tour for her new movie. This married foreign born A list mostly movie actor is on a promotional tour for his new movie. One drink in a mutually shared hotel bar led to them hooking up in his suite. [/italic]Jennifer Lawrence "Hunger Games" in Beijing/Daniel Craig "Spectre" in Beijing[/italic]

[quote]This A+ list mostly movie actress who has one more installment of her hit franchise to promote was doing lines of coke like a champ last night. She had stopped using for awhile but I guess she is back on the coke express. [italic]Jennifer Lawrence "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2"/Billy Joel concert with Amy Schumer[/italic]

[quote]The current hookup of this A+ list mostly movie actress was banned from the set because the director of the movie is jealous that he is no longer the current hookup of the actress. [italic]A+ list actress: Jennifer Lawrence; Current hookup: Chris Martin; Movie: "Joy"; Director: David O. Russell[/italic]

[quote](BLIND GOSSIP Note: This blind item comes from an extra on the set of a cosmetics commercial.) "I was working on a commercial where the newest face of the brand was a very famous, award-winning actress. When she got to set, she ignored everyone around her and immediately began fighting with the producer. She was screaming like crazy and having a tantrum. To make things even more awkward and crazy, she started chucking makeup at the door that the producer was standing near. All these packages of eyeshadow and foundation were getting thrown, breaking, and spilling all over the place. Tons and tons of product were destroyed. It was insane! Whenever I see her in a movie now, my mind goes back to that moment when all that makeup went flying." [italic]Jennifer Lawrence/ "Dior" (did a movie called "Like Crazy")[/italic]

[quote]They seem like such good friends. They are, as long as there is not any competition. Actually let me clarify. There is an A+ list mostly movie actress who is willing to be the bff of this A- list comic actress as long as they do not compete with each other for parts or awards. This whole we love each other thing would quickly turn into a knife in the back for the A- lister if she encroaches on the A+ lister’s territory. It has happened before. Look around. Show me the A+ lister’s female friends. [italic]Jennifer Lawrence/Amy Schumer (Taylor Swift)[/italic]

[quote]This super hot female Oscar winner recently shocked friends when she let it rip at a fancy restaurant in New York City. But this isn’t the first time she has done so. People know she likes to have fun, but would be shocked by how loud she can fart. One pal says you can hear her across the room. She will have another big blockbuster released soon, and plans on walking down the red carpet with all her funny friends. She was recently dating a musician… but the music she was making might have ended that! [italic]Jennifer Lawrence[/italic]

I admit I have not seen any of her movies and even the commercials for "Joy" are boring to me. Is she a talented actress? Is she really as bad as these blind items would lead us to believe, or are these all fabrications?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2019 9:29 AM

[quote]There are a lot of people drawing parallels between a famous comedian’s repeated assaults on women and a recent accusation against a famous producer. However, if you believe that you’ll suddenly see the floodgates open and a line of women coming forward to tell their own stories, you might be disappointed. An insider tells us: [There is a] huge difference between [Comedian] and [Producer]. Comedian is a psychopath. Producer is just a perv, and the women in his case (and yeah there are a lot of women) are gonna react totally differently. Comedian was a celebrity, but did not control or influence a huge chunk of show business. His victims were mainly small players, and even though serious crimes were committed, it took them decades before they came out. Producer runs this fucking town! There might be a couple of no-name women who step forward, but they will not be anybody who is still working in Hollywood. There is no way you are going to hear a peep from any of the big-name actresses who he exchanged favors with. Yeah, I said it: exchanged favors! Sometimes they try to seduce him. Sometimes he tries to seduce them. They weren’t drugged or raped. Of course he took advantage of his position but they all could’ve walked away at any time. Mark my words, you will not see any famous actress talk publicly because they know that their careers are OVER/DONE/DEAD if they challenge the king! Do you really think that [It Girl] or [Academy Girl] or [TV Girl] are going to throw away their careers to get five seconds of recognition that Producer is a perv? Hell no! NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

[italic]Comedian: Bill Cosby; Producer: Harvey Weinstein; It Girl: Jennifer Lawrence; Academy Girl: Gwyneth Paltrow; TV Girl: Blake Lively[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2015 12:13 AM

[quote]This A list mostly movie director makes some very good movies. He is also one of the biggest degenerate perverts in the world. He doesn’t go after kids or anything like that but that is about his only limit. Everything else is fair game and he only tries to work with people who realize that he has certain fetishes and desires that he likes fulfilled. Our director has been in the news in a bad way the past few weeks and there has been talk that he is terrified about some items that might be released. Our director has a muse. A favorite. Someone who understands him and understands that at least to her he is relatively harmless. Our actress is A+ list and became aware a long time ago that the director had a thing for her which only increased when they started working together. The director spoke to her about how he wanted to capture her image when she was not working and just having downtime in her trailer and asked if he could install a camera in her trailer. Sort of a Big Brother type thing that she would hopefully become less self-conscious about. He said it would make her performance better but she knew that he was hoping to catch her naked. She didn’t really care and agreed and it moved from one camera that was visible to several that were not visible and the director managed to capture hundreds of hours of footage of the actress doing everything you can imagine. Partying, having sex and always playing to the camera. Fast forward to a time when they worked together again and this time the director didn’t even ask and the actress knew the cameras were there and didn’t mind. She had grown used to them. When she was hosting another A list mostly movie actress who has an Academy Award nomination/win, the subject turned to the cameras when our A+ lister spotted one of them. The A lister expected the A+ lister to be freaked out but the A+ lister explained the situation. Well, the A lister is one of the most uptight people in the world and freaked out and had security take her trailer apart looking for cameras and kept someone on standby 24/7 even when no one was filming just to make sure nothing got installed. She would jump and be jittery whenever the director spoke to her and told a couple of other co-stars about what she heard. Some were agitated and freaked out but most knew about the director and his kink and had worked with him before and didn’t really care which is why he kept hiring them for projects. Apparently it was like a war on set with one team against another and there is worry that all of this will come out and cause a huge nightmare.

[italic]Director: David O Russell (Sony scandal); A+ list actress: Jennifer Lawrence; A list actress: Amy Adams[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2015 12:14 AM

Chris was great as cub Andy on parks and rec. And Anna F is amazing, I love her. Fuck Jlaw. GOD. She is so lame.

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2015 12:16 AM

I don't doubt that the Weinstein rumors are true and I don't know about the camera in the trailer, but it's confirmed she was with David O. Russell.

I hope the Chris Pratt blind item is wrong because I like him.

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2015 12:49 AM

I'm hoping none of this is true. It's even worse than some of the perverse stuff from old Hollywood. Well, the farting one wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2015 1:22 AM

Has Passengers already started filming? I'm doubting the Chris Pratt item.

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2015 1:32 AM

Passengers filmed in the fall. Lawrence has been on talk shows talking about how weird the sex scenes were to film. I hope the BI isn't true either.

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2015 1:39 AM

I guess I shouldn't have made that plural, I think it was just a scene.

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2015 1:40 AM

There is no fucking way Daniel Craig would stoop to fuck JLaw when he has Rachel Weisz at home. I can't even imagine the two of them in the same room with each other.

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2015 1:46 AM

The thing about blind items like JLaw/Daniel Craig is, who would know that? Who would they have told? Who could verify that? Who could have been in the suite with them to see what they did? And the answer is nobody.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2015 2:48 AM

This is all stupid obvious fiction. Lame.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2015 2:53 AM

I think the jealous friend is Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2015 4:04 PM

That ENTY creep is a completely unreliable source, and likes to post creepy his own fan fiction about female celebrities, and call them "blind items". So if all these items come from him, 99% to none of them are true.

That said...

Hollywood film acting is a closed shop these days, and young actors just don't hit the big time unless they're the children of insiders, or the children of the 1%. Lawrence is the one big recent exception - she really did make it from construction worker's daughter to Oscar-winning movie star at a young age. She likes to say that she's just a regular girl who got very lucky, but the fact is that nobody rises that high unless they've got killer drive and amazing career smarts. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she used... relationships with the right people to build a career, but I don't believe for a minute that the ENTY creep has a clue what she's actually been up to.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2015 10:07 PM

Remember her interaction with Jack Nicholson backstage at the Oscars? Girl is used to dealing with old perverts.

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2015 11:03 PM

Rachael Weiz is over 40, old loose pussy. Jennifer's pussy is young and tight. Why wouldn't Daniel Craig or any other man want that, if they can get it? I doubt Jennifer would be interested in him though...but if she's drunk enough, maybe...

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2015 11:14 PM

Weren't those pics of her for Harvey? She sure wasn't shy about having pics of her asshole taken.

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2015 11:18 PM

Regarding Lawrence and Pratt there is a BI and, if it's indeed about Chris Pratt and his wife Anna Faris, their marriage is in trouble apparently. If the BI is true shame on Jen to make it worse for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2015 11:22 PM

Sienna Miller cheated on Jude Law with Daniel Craig. Plus he dumped his long term fiancée to be with Rachel. Anything's possible.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2015 11:23 PM

I normally avoid married man, but I'd do Craig if I had the chance and his wife was thousands of miles away!

The man just radiates testosterone, how could any woman or gay man not respond to that.

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2015 11:25 PM

There was gossip last year about Anna Faris taking some kind of drugs during her pregnancy with the little boy. The little boy was a preemie. When to Chris Pratt, I don't buy he is the everyday nice guy. Something about him seems phony.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2015 11:36 PM

The ongoing disparaging comments about the ENTY guy are ridiculous. Gossip is gossip. Regardless of the source, one believes what one wants and disregards the rest.

The one piece of gossip that most definitely rings true is JLaw's enjoyment of farting. On a press tour for one of the earlier HUNGER GAMES installments, Josh and Jennifer laughed about a childhood game that Jen's brother made up: they would "cup" their farts and "throw" them, yelling , "Get that cheeseburger!", or something similar. Per Josh and Jen, there was many a fun time on set doing that. Because there's truth to that piece of gossip, I wonder about the rest.

by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2015 12:25 AM

I thought she repeated that old line..." I had to get drunk to do the love scenes." Total lie.

by Anonymousreply 22December 19, 2015 12:41 AM

What? I thought we all knew Daniel Craig is gay?

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2015 12:44 AM

"There was gossip last year about Anna Faris taking some kind of drugs during her pregnancy with the little boy. The little boy was a preemie."

How horrible.

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2015 1:00 AM

[quote]That ENTY creep is a completely unreliable source, and likes to post creepy his own fan fiction about female celebrities, and call them "blind items". So if all these items come from him, 99% to none of them are true.

He also gets a lot of fake tips and he doesn't vet tipsters. The dykes at L Chat have sent him fake stuff and he has posted it. Any time I see blind item about OINTB or streaming shows on CDAN, I wonder if a L Chatter is the tipster.

A bit OT- How reliable is blind gossip? I was looking through some blinds from last week and there is one about a showrunner who sabotaged another show for being too white and it got canceled.. People were guessing Shonda Rhimes.

by Anonymousreply 25December 19, 2015 3:47 AM

r13 Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 26December 19, 2015 6:56 AM

[quote]There was gossip last year about Anna Faris taking some kind of drugs during her pregnancy with the little boy.

I think he was only 3 or 4 pounds when he was born and he may be special needs. There have been quite a few blinds believed to be Anna Faris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 20, 2015 10:47 PM

We will probably hear a Faris/Pratt divorce announcement in the next year or two. Back when Faris did that stoner movie Smiley Face, she admitted in an interview to being an occasional pot smoker. So maybe she takes harder drugs.

by Anonymousreply 28December 20, 2015 11:15 PM

Anna Faris is a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 29December 20, 2015 11:37 PM

R15, Jennifer Lawrence told Seth Meyers that she had a old crush on him and that her more recent crush was Larry David. She's all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 30December 20, 2015 11:47 PM

It looks like another blind about Chris Pratt and Anna Faris.

[quote]While you are roasting chestnuts on an open fire, this celebrity couple will be raking each other over the coals! We believe we’ve told you about their marital issues in the past, so you know that this split has been at least a year in the making. We’re told that it’s finally going to be signed off over the holidays while no one is paying attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2015 3:08 PM

isn't it true that blindgossip is less reliable than crazy days and nights? i call bullshit on a majority of this

by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2015 3:38 PM

I believe the Daniel Craig rumor. The Chris Pratt one, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2015 3:49 PM

R32 - Yes and no. BG has had some decent exclusives (they correctly named the day Joan Rivers' life support would be turned off) and tips that have panned out, but they do accept everything they get sent just as Enty does. That's why there's a lot of tinhat-ish stuff about One Direction etc.

by Anonymousreply 34December 25, 2015 3:57 PM

BG also had that "blind" about Kevin Jonas and his beard trying to buy a baby.

by Anonymousreply 35December 25, 2015 6:09 PM

ENTY takes gossip sent to him by the Cumberbitches, about how some poor innocent "foreign-born actor" has been tricked into marrying Satan Incarnate.

You can't get lower than publishing shit from the Cumberbitches!

by Anonymousreply 36December 26, 2015 12:19 AM

Unless they are referring to John Barrowman as an actress in that BI it's Jennifer Lawrence in the farting one.

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2016 10:13 PM

r34, I think they just make things up like all gossip sites. I was scrolling to it after the link posted here, and you can see that they just follow the rumors and social media. Example: the supposed Shonda Rimes one who allegedly wanted a show to get canceled. They obviously want you to give the "right" answer - the how to get away tip is obvious- so that more people comment on that article (Rimes is one of the few producers that has a recognizable name)

But by reading through the comments you realize that they actually just stalk the social media of the people, get a clue out of it and then weeks/months later they run a story with it.

In this specific case, Rimes actually overtly complained on twitter about the lack of diversity on another story, so it's not that it was something that happened behind the scene.

So what the site does? Just runs a story about a producer complained to the network about the lack of diversity in another show. So they just took a real fact, embellished it to the the 9th degree and just made an article about it. They are hacks.

by Anonymousreply 38January 3, 2016 12:30 AM

I was looking for this old thread for such a long time. i remembered that blind about Harvey and in that moment him receiving just punishment seemed unlikely, fast forward a couple years and Goopy is all over the news condemning him and Jennifer Lawrence is revealed to be one of his whores and is now on the brink of irrelevance. It will always be disgusting to read about what she did for O'Russel, any self-respecting lady would rightfully refuse such a proposition.

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2019 6:14 AM

Why do they call her a “mostly movie” actress? Does she do theater, now? TV?

by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2019 6:54 AM

Blindgossip was correct about Pratt and Faris. CDAN remains irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2019 7:24 AM

NOBODY gives a fuck about this old news.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2019 9:09 AM

If Jennifer Lawrence weren’t so embittered and entitled, I’d hail her for sitting on all this prime cock.

As is is she’s a low-self-esteem idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2019 9:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!