Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People truly suck

Who takes a shit in a change room? What kind of cunt makes teenagers cry while buying tea towels? Christmas really sucks for retail... and hospitality

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2020 12:49 AM

No, it's just you.

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2015 8:09 PM

Someone looks really grumpy, today...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2015 8:15 PM

Last night I tearfully had my beloved Lhasa Apso euthanized as he was in the end stage of heart failure and no more could be done to keep him comfortable after 18 months.

As the home euthanasia vet stepped off my front porch with her assistant carrying my sweet old boy's body away, never to be seen in this form again, she turned around and mirthfully chortled "Merry Christmas!"

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2015 8:21 PM

So you kept your poor dog in misery so you could be a selfish cunt. Heaven forbid you should be sad.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2015 8:22 PM

I worked as a stock boy in a JC Penney's store in the 60's while in High School and someone took a shit in the changing room back then and I had to clean it up. This isn't some thing new, people have always sucked.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2015 8:23 PM

I'm sorry for your loss R3. I think you are not kidding. However, your last sentence could be used as a line for black comedy. Hugs to you. It will take some time to get over the death of your furry buddy. Life is very often as a black comedy, but there are some beautiful parts in-between, who have nothing to do with that. Don't lose your heart. Courage. Your friend maybe is in a better place.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2015 8:29 PM

[quote] I worked as a stock boy in a JC Penney's store in the 60's while in High School and someone took a shit in the changing room back then and I had to clean it up. This isn't some thing new, people have always sucked.

The worst thing I ever had to clean out of a fitting room was a dirty diaper, so you've got me beat.

We kept a bottle of cologne handy in case someone farted or had really bad body odor.

Back in the 70s - 80s, I'd sometimes have guys want to put on a show for me by jerking off in the fitting rooms. They'd ask me to get another size for them, and when I returned they'd be beating off with the door slightly ajar. It seemed rude not to watch, so I always did.

Some came on the floor, some on the mirror, some on the wall. While they were getting dressed I'd grab the bottle of windex and some paper towels and wait for them to leave. I'd give them a wink and then go in to clean up after them.

The true gentlemen always cleaned up after themselves, but some of them left a trail of jizz dripping down the mirror so I had to be quick and get in there and clean up before someone else needed to try something on. I never minded, it was kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2015 8:50 PM

R4, absolutely not. I'm sorry to anyone else who may have read my post and thought my dog had been suffering for 18 months. I meant his condition was managed very well for eighteen months, but over the past four days he'd had a few ups and downs and we knew where things were headed. Ultimately, heart failure lives up to its name when the medication is no longer effective. Thanks for truly embodying the spirit of the thread though, R4.

R6, my sincerest thanks. Yes, it happened just as I've described. I've used two different home euthanasia vets in the past and although, with regard to my dogs, they were both 'good at their jobs', they were both a little tone deaf in their own way. It could be a coincidence or maybe that's characteristic of the niche. Thank you for your kind words.

Anyway, carry on!

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2015 10:05 PM

The Congress is disgusting...pure filth, people should literally take a shit on Republicans. Seriously, shit should be thrown in their faces and shoved down their throats.

by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2015 10:12 PM

R3, so sad for you. I have an old boy Lhasa too. I'll give him an extra Milky Bone tonight in honor of a lost brotheršŸ•

by Anonymousreply 10December 17, 2015 10:29 PM

OP, tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2015 11:18 PM

A lady once changed a shitty nappy in my cafe. I caught her right at the end and said there is a bathroom to which she replied "I don't need one" and glared at me.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2015 5:34 AM

R6 Hugs to you? Are you fucking five. THE NICE PATROL STRIKES AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2015 5:37 AM

Won't somebody please shit in all of our mouths?

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2015 8:41 AM

I wish you were not a warrior, it's exhausting constantly defending..

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2015 8:52 AM

I was born with lots of power. I am frustrated at my lack of focus and drive. I am not an awful person, i care. I wanted to build an empire together.

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2015 10:17 AM

R11 Is that your real job? Because if it is i bet you could write a whole thread on the horrors of humans.

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2015 10:21 AM

I've heard of the shitting in change rooms thing. I think it must be some twisted fetish.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2015 10:29 AM

'I'd give them a wink and then go in to clean up after them.'

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2015 10:34 AM

R3, take some comfort from the fact that your loved pal is no longer is pain. The loss is terrible, I know, but we are responsible for making these end of life decisions as their carers and we must make them responsibly, the aim must always be to minimise their distress or pain. You have done your duty by him. All the best to you.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2015 10:39 AM

[quote]They'd ask me to get another size for them, and when I returned they'd be beating off with the door slightly ajar. It seemed rude not to watch, so I always did.

Hey there young feller, say, these 32s are a bit snug on me.... would you mind grabbing me a pair of 48s?

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2015 11:20 AM

R8, i felt relieved with your reply. Some intelligence and good will always can help to carry on and you seem to possess definitely both of them.

R6 puts affectionately R13 aka grumpy catface in his basket!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2015 1:01 PM

[quote]Who takes a shit in a change room?

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2015 1:33 PM

I bought one of Bea Arthur's doo doos on Ebay. Apparently she didn't flush and someone scooped them out of the toilet. It is still in my freezer to this day.

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2015 1:44 PM

Casual Corner, San Francisco, Union Square, Christmas circa 1980 or so, a customer took in a dozen things to try on in the dressing room, came out with a sheepish grin and said there had been a small accident.

Crapped a runny BM directly on the merchandise. Yes, people suck.

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2015 2:10 PM

R24 Your're lying? Surely...

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2015 7:51 PM

Mmm hmm R6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2015 7:54 PM

Lhasa Apso = pussy dog

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2015 8:07 PM

R10, R20, R22, thank you. Your kindness means a lot.

Now let's hear from more of you at the mercy of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 29December 19, 2015 2:39 AM

I've worked in retail. Some freak shit in the fitting room, and wiped with a Missoni blouse!

We have public restrooms!

by Anonymousreply 30December 19, 2015 3:00 AM

B ack in the 80s I worked at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC. The ball room was HUGE with a towering ceiling. The windows had thick,velet drapes with a very elaborate hand-sewn needlepoint throughout them that extended from ceiling to floor, about 20'.

You guessed it. Someone took a shit by the windows and WIPED HIS ASS WITH THE DRAPES! It was a huge human turd and the drape skid mark looked like someone had taken a paint roller to it. We never found out who did it and we had to simply remove the curtain before the next event.

Why can't they use the toilets?

by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2015 4:56 AM

Not everyone needs or wants the problems associated with a big dog, R28. What bugs me is all the silly, butch women and dinky pin dick guys struggling to keep their aggressive giant shit machines on lead. I have a little dog, he's very defensive about the house and it's perimeter-I know if anything's up long before my inferior humanoid sense of hearing detects it. See how much protection your big bad dog affords you if a determined, armed attacker invades your space-if it isn't distracted with a soup bone tossed his way while you fend for yourself.

Like I shot back at some stupid cunt when she chided me for my little dog, you don't send pets to do a gun's job.

Condolences, R3, been through that myself more than once.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2015 5:27 AM

R32 You say it well. Yes small dogs are great and not a pussy dog.

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2015 6:02 AM

Another retail shitter story: I worked at Robinsons-May and heard the guys over in menswear retching as I passed by on my break. Turns out an old guy had left a steaming pile on the fitting room floor. His embarrassed son hustled him out without warning anyone about what his father had done. Can't say I blame him.

Earlier in the day, I overheard a mother talking to her daughter. She wasn't in the mood to go down 2 floors to the restroom, so she told the kid, "Just pee in the corner and shut up!" The child thoughtfully moved the pile of designer clothing to the side and peed directly into the carpeting. Good times...

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2015 10:57 PM

I had someone snot jet on the floor in my shop. Thats when you block one nostril and blow your nose hard. Then repeat on other side.

by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2015 3:38 AM

[R31] made me laugh for 5 minutes with that post. Not sure if it was the thought of some stuffy manager finding that, or that things like that trashy people know no social status.

by Anonymousreply 36December 20, 2015 3:46 AM

I walked into a public toilet at the beach and there was a small girl and her mother at the sink. The girl (around 6) was crying hysterically and the mother was trying not to vomit. The girl had stepped barefoot in a human turd. It was all between her toes and just a scarring moment for all involved.

by Anonymousreply 37December 20, 2015 3:55 AM

P.s the mother was washing her foot in the hand sink.

by Anonymousreply 38December 20, 2015 3:57 AM

There's usually only one bathroom in a department store, but lots of fitting rooms. I'm guessing people who are struck with diarrhea head to the fitting room because it's closer. Grab something off the rack and in you go

I was struck with diarrhea in Target once. I made it to the bathroom but nearly passed out from holding it in at one point. Thankfully, I had Imodium in my car. I have everything in my car -- Pepcid, acetaminophen, Dramamine, ibuprofen, gas X, pepto bismol (hubby's go-to med). I called my husband who was in another part of the shopping center and he brought me my ditty bag of drugs from the car. He needed to take one, too. We never went back to that Greek restaurant again .

by Anonymousreply 39December 20, 2015 5:46 AM

[quote] walked into a public toilet at the beach and there was a small girl and her mother at the sink. The girl (around 6) was crying hysterically and the mother was trying not to vomit. The girl had stepped barefoot in a human turd. It was all between her toes and just a scarring moment for all involved.

BWAHAHAAAAAAAA!

by Anonymousreply 40December 20, 2015 6:13 AM

On the bus as ii type and some old man just shared his bodily fluid with my back. A cough or sneeze i don't know. MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS

by Anonymousreply 41December 22, 2015 5:50 AM

[quote]I walked into a public toilet at the beach and there was a small girl and her mother at the sink. The girl (around 6) was crying hysterically and the mother was trying not to vomit. The girl had stepped barefoot in a human turd. It was all between her toes and just a scarring moment for all involved.

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2020 12:40 AM

R5 Iā€™m sorry u had to clean up shit out of a JC Penney fitting room.

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2020 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!