Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Help! I'm not going to be able to complete my New Year's resolution this year!

I set out a lofty goal for myself this year that I don't think I will be able to meet. My New Year's resolution was to touch 12 dicks this year, which works out to be about a dick a month. I've gotten 9 dicks so far and the year's almost at an end. That means I have to triple up my output in these last few weeks or else I won't meet my quota for the quarter.

I've already exhausted all my contacts, my fuck buddies, my friends with benefits, my exes, my co-workers. I don't know what else to do. 3 dicks is so few yet seems so far away and out of reach! What else can I do to meet this goal?

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2020 1:41 PM

Oh for fuck sake, go to an adult bookstore and get it done. Stop wasting space on the internet with drivel.

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2015 2:56 PM

Aren't there any circuit parties this time of year?

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2015 3:19 PM

Can you count your own?

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2015 3:34 PM

Unless you are ugly/fat any gay guy can find some action somewhere. This thread is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2015 5:24 PM

Slut...

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2015 7:08 PM

-7/10

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2015 7:37 PM

Please...that's a week or less for all twelve.

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2015 8:02 PM

Oh please, I touch 4 different dicks in a week.

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2015 8:06 PM

Crowded gay sauna and you'll touch 12 in a second.

by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2015 8:26 PM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10December 17, 2015 8:29 PM

[quote]Unless you are ugly/fat any gay guy can find some action somewhere. This thread is dumb.

I don't think that's true. I'm pretty good looking and I have trouble meeting guys. And no, I will not go to an adult bookstore or sex club.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2015 4:55 AM

Call me.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2015 6:07 AM

Oh FUCK you, C.J. Yours has been taped back Buffalo Bill-style for so long it's probably dropped off.

Call me, OP Mine's bigger.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2015 6:15 AM

Can't you just go to a bar with strippers and tip 3 of them?

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2015 7:14 AM

Find one of those full length tri-fold dressing mirrors, look into it, touch each pane, and you are done.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2015 8:02 AM

If you don't mind a little jail time I have a solution for you.

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2015 8:10 AM

Go sit by a glory hole and you will tough a few. If you are monstrous make sure your cubby is DARK and also go at a very very very busy time.

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2015 8:14 AM

That’s pretty pathetic OP. I could get a different dick every day. I *choose* not to because I have standards.

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2020 1:33 PM

This might be the oddest bump yet.

I wonder if OP is dead.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2020 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!