Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your cock of choice?

I'm looking to mix things up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2020

Dolphin.

by Anonymousreply 112/17/2015

One that's quiet in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 212/17/2015

I've recently discovered the delights of uncut cock. It's tangy!

by Anonymousreply 312/17/2015

R3. Catch up. You've been missing the best kind of cock.

by Anonymousreply 412/17/2015

How old are you, OP? I might be able to arrange a party for you. You'll not only keep your resolution for 2015, but 2016-2023 will be covered, too.

by Anonymousreply 512/17/2015

Mucho Macho Hombre Cock. Something dark and Cuban. Punishing. You tell him there's a green card up in you about 12 inches and he's got to fish that sucker out.

by Anonymousreply 612/17/2015

Danny's or Kevin's.

by Anonymousreply 712/17/2015

I prefer something large enough to be a challenge, yet not so large as to cause injury.

by Anonymousreply 812/18/2015

Plymouth Rock or Rhode Island Red, though a Scots Dumpy will turn my head and so will an Orpington.

by Anonymousreply 912/18/2015

Well at least this one is properly labeled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1001/20/2016

big black cock--makes everyone from justin bieber to lindsay graham squeal like a cut pig

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2016

white about 7" long with a nice girth

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2016

bigger longer uncut CI-10.

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2016

[quote] Mucho Macho Hombre Cock. Something dark and Cuban. Punishing. You tell him there's a green card up in you about 12 inches and he's got to fish that sucker out.

Lmao r6. Thanks for the laugh. I’ll have to try this if I’m ever in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2020

Well, I CHOSE Tom Brady's cock.

But it hasn't gotten back to me.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2020

I'm probably the odd man out here, and you'll be surprised at my choice being so different. I prefer longer ones that are thick. Yup, longer and thicker...I know! I'm a FREAK!

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!