Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When you have sex with someone, do you think about the other 500 men he's had sex with?

I'll often go out with guys who seem so vanilla at first. Only later do I find out they go to sex parties and bath houses frequently.

One was into BDSM and piss, another into fisting. All of it is fine but not really for me.

Anyhow it got me thinking every time I'm fucking someone, "How many other cocks have been in that hole?"

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2020 10:06 PM

No never really think of the many guys he's been with only if his asshole looks like a piece or raw meat I do. If he's even above average in looks it's to be expected to be with many men . Most gay men will be.

by Anonymousreply 1December 15, 2015 9:05 PM

When you sit in a taxi cab or a movie theater seat, OP, do you wonder how many people have farted into them?

by Anonymousreply 2December 15, 2015 9:15 PM

Raging sluts aren't sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3December 15, 2015 9:18 PM

My new boyfriend made the mistake of asking how many guys I've been with. I gave the standard "divide the real number by four" answer and he still freaked out. Don't ask the question if you think you may not like the answer.

by Anonymousreply 4December 15, 2015 9:36 PM

OP, it doesn't matter how many holes his dick has been in, just be grateful he's now in yours.

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2015 9:40 PM

The answer is to have a virgin boy each time. Why do you think they are so prized ?

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2015 9:44 PM

"do you think about the other 500 men"

Only if he provides a slideshow.

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2015 9:51 PM

I think about it and then I think about how he compares to the 500 men I've been with

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2015 2:39 PM

I'm not a woman, so no I don't really care. I expect most gay guys have had a good amount of sex, I know I have.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2015 2:57 PM

Unfortunately yes, I do think about that fact which probably why I became celibate.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2016 4:05 AM

No i never really thought about it and always practiced safer sex since i know i was no angel myself. I was never particularly attracted to the inexperienced or uptight anyway. And learned a long time ago DON"T ask your partner how many sexual partners they've had. That's a no win on either side of it. I'm pretty sure hubby would have dumped me in the first month if we ever had that discussion since i'm 10 years older and was more adventurous them him. He's certainly come to appreciate that but probably wouldn't have at the time.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2016 4:23 AM

"I'll often go out with guys who seem so vanilla at first. Only later do I find out they go to sex parties and bath houses frequently. One was into BDSM and piss, another into fisting."

Welcome to the world of dating gay men.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2016 4:25 AM

Ahhyhe memories

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2016 12:02 PM

No. Because they're usually in the room.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2016 12:16 PM

Always wondered the same thing about older actresses and the current guy. Does he think about all guys he know/meets that she slept with over her career. Probably sees them constantly at industry events. So their always sort of in his face.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2016 12:46 PM

It's a damn good thing I didn't when Rock was on our show!!!

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2016 2:57 PM

when i fuck Gerry Butler I think about the 299 other porterhouses he's fucked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2016 2:18 AM

R10 LOL poor lonely thang

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2016 2:47 AM

No. Why would I? I always practice safe sex and tell my partner it's for HIS protection as well as my own.

Now if a guy has sores or stank on his dick, then I'm probably going to pass.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2016 2:49 AM

OP: Mary!

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2016 2:58 AM

I'm sure of some those 500 men, I've also had my cock in their asses.

by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2016 3:00 AM

Most gay men are sex addicts.

by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2016 3:05 AM

Yes, one of many reasons I have been celibate for going on 10 years now.

by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2016 3:18 AM

You said that already R23 / R10.

We get it.

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2016 3:24 AM

R23 LOL poor lonely thang and look at the thread ur on LOL again!

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2016 3:33 AM

Poor thing. He's a desperate homophobe. He needs to make sure everyone knows he's celibate because all gay men have the AIDS. He'll let everyone know again in a few days.

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2016 3:36 AM

Yes, OP, we've been doing this for years. Did you think you invented this line? Did you just start thinking this way after your slutty youth? We're sorry you've been so stupid up until now. I hope the 4000 men you've slept with already used protection.

by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2016 4:13 AM

[quote]Most gay men are sex addicts. —Anonymous

Let me guess, you're in recovery for sex addiction, grew up in a Catholic, Evangelical, or Mormon household laden with religious guilt and oppression, and now are celibate, like God wants you to be.

FUCK OFF, LOSER !

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2016 4:19 AM

I look at my straight, monogamous, suburban living, provincial siblings, and then at my life as a gay slut, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. The stories I have, the people I've met, the places I've travelled, moving to a new country - I can smile at knowing I've lived a full life, including having a lot of incredible sex, with a lot of incredible guys.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2016 5:15 AM

OP, you're infected, aren't you? Reckless life you live.

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2016 5:26 AM

Ewwww. Y'all nasty. No wonder so many gay and bi men end up marrying chicks. A bunch of gross reprobates spreading disseases and reinforcing horrible stereotypes that impact decent gay/bi guys.

by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2016 5:29 AM

R31 - What are you talking about - 'so many gay and bi men end up marrying chicks'? And you may consider yourself 'decent', but 'bitter and lonely' comes through your post. Make that, bitter, lonely, and pompous.

by Anonymousreply 32January 31, 2016 5:35 AM

Ya'll nasty? So Datalounge is not only going doen the drain, but it's becoming Lip Stick Alley.

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2016 5:40 AM

[quote] Ewwww. Y'all nasty. No wonder so many gay and bi men end up marrying chicks. A bunch of gross reprobates spreading disseases and reinforcing horrible stereotypes that impact decent gay/bi guys.

The sluttiness of gay men is such a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2020 2:55 PM

[quote] do you think about the other 500 men he's had sex with?

I don't date sluts.

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2020 3:05 PM

Only occasionally in the abstract. I assume there have been a lot of dicks and a lot of holes and pairs of balls and maybe a few uni-ballers and some who have had sex with women (details of which I don't want to know about.)

In a different light. I've dated men and, over time as I've met one ex then another and various guys he had fucked, the similarity or variety of these partners has struck me as curious and spurred some thinking or sometimes some questions. Not in a negative way, but trying to make some pattern of what would connect this man with these X other men and me.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2020 3:14 PM

I only think about the person I am having sex with at the time. We ALL have a past and we don't own sex partners. It only gets complicated when the heart gets involved and you fall for someone then if you have a commitment you are true to your partner. Don't worry about who they went with in the past. They have chosen now to be with YOU!

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2020 3:18 PM

R37 I wish I could do this, but I can’t turn it off.

by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2020 3:22 PM

Is OP Carrie Bradshaw's gay brother? Because I had to ask myself, does he sound a lot like me or have I stumbled into a Zoom that's mostly spooge?

by Anonymousreply 39July 2, 2020 3:24 PM

R38 Its all about trust. If you love your partner and your partner loves you, then the past is the past.

by Anonymousreply 40July 2, 2020 3:25 PM

OP you sound like a virginal housewife from 1962.

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2020 3:31 PM

You’d be amazed how slutty straight men AND women are.

I used to live next to a very very hot straight man. He’d find a new woman each night off some app.

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2020 3:46 PM

At least 10 years ago I heard someone say, "when you have sex with someone, you're also having sex with the people they've fucked". That stuck with me. Gladly I didn't hear about this when I was in college and my late twenties. Since, I am more careful about whom I have sex with. Never with strangers, I try to get to know someone as see what their sex habits are before I commit to having sex with them. I always play safe, my only sin being that I love to rim. I have strayed a few times, because my dick over powered my brain, but mostly I have kept true to staying safe. I value my health above all else, and have been extremely lucky when I was young when I was a bit of a whore. At the most I've had about 250 different sexual partners, some of them on a continuing basis. I know, on DL that qualifies me as an amateur. But so be it.

by Anonymousreply 43July 2, 2020 4:38 PM

Only once do I remember this happening--with someone who had had sex with the creme de la creme of New York's gay world, and loved to talk about it. I found myself thinking: How could I possibly , so to speak, measure up?? It was a huge turn-off. We fumbled around a little and that was that--I was way too self-conscious, it wasn't fun.

by Anonymousreply 44July 2, 2020 4:43 PM

“ creme de la creme of New York's gay world” ... I would love to know who he considered that to be ...

“Fashion Models” from Indiana living in Bushwick? Andy Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 45July 2, 2020 5:41 PM

I thought Cohen too. But you'd have to be the kind of moron who'd sleep with Andy Cohen to confuse him with the creme de la anything.

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2020 6:50 PM

R46 more like poop dé la poop

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2020 6:55 PM

When I do what, now?

by Anonymousreply 48July 2, 2020 7:45 PM

Yes. I imagine they are all versatile and dumping their load in me, too.

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2020 7:50 PM

R41 What you give out in life you get back!

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2020 8:11 PM

R3, I beg to differ

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2020 8:12 PM

R31, most gay men don't wind up married to women, unless they're closeted actors or politicians

What world are you living in?

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2020 8:14 PM

Not really, not if I’m just having sex with them. Different case if I’m actually hoping for more.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2020 8:44 PM

Yes but I have ocd. I don’t like to stay in hotels because I think about how many people have used the linens or slept on the bed. I feel the same way about utensils in restaurant or taking a dump in a public restroom

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2020 8:52 PM

OP I hate your guts. I hate you mother fucking stinking guts. I really hope you get anal warts and no one ever wants to fuck you again. You’re just a dirty filthy vile cow.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2020 9:27 PM

No I don’t. I think about the other hot guy he brought with him.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2020 9:28 PM

Sluts are a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2020 9:29 PM

R57, eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2020 9:38 PM

The guys complaining about "sluts" - is that the gay male equivalent of the Madonna/whore syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2020 9:43 PM

R4, your new boyfriend is a judgmental asshole. If your honesty infuriates him, he has anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2020 9:43 PM

Yeah some guys - it might turn me on to know they are dirty whores and I might even want to see them in action.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2020 10:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!