Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corey Loves Corey

Do you think Corey Haim and Corey Feldman explored the love that dared not speak its name?

by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2018 3:00 PM

Yes, I do.

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2015 3:02 PM

No Corey tried but Corey is straight and considered Corey his best friend. He tried to protect him. It's all in Corey's book

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2015 3:05 PM

Corey Feldman is still mad because if you type Corey in Google, Corey Haim comes up ahead of him.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2015 3:08 PM

Can someone please explain to me exactly what happened to the coreys. I've heard rumors about the sexual exploits but I need details!

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2015 3:37 PM

Corey Haim thought he could become a star by allowing anyone or anything to use him sexually. Corey Feldman thought he had talent and didn't need to go on the casting couch. They were both horribly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2015 4:07 PM

R5, so who used Haim?

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2015 4:18 PM

I want to know one day if this is true, it would explain a few things. I watched their reality show when it aired trying to get an answer and came up with nothing. They played up their friendship and the Odd Couple angle for the camera (among other things, addictions and tensions between Haim & Feldman's wife) and both Coreys clearly only agreed to it as they needed the cash (DTV flicks don't pay). It was also a way to talk more openly about their projects, as Warner wouldn't let them greenlight Lost Boys pitches or use their most famous characters again.

It's easier to get a read on whatever their relationship was in backstage or BTS footage, or at Cons, because in interviews they are constantly 'On', like all child-stars. The closest I have heard either of them admit to more-than-buds is Feldman's stint on Wendy, when he promo'd his book. Wendy asked Feldman if he slept with Haim, and Feldman stuttered and replied 'all kids experiment, with each other, that's something that they do'. This contradicts his book where he explicitly states several times nothing happened between them, so I don't know why he said that.

I guess it's all rumour though as they used to joke about it a lot. At the 04 Comic Con both Coreys did a commentary on a Live Screening of Lost Boys in front of an audience. One question went:

Q: On the set, were you guys flirting with Jamie Gertz?

Feldman: Oh, no. We were too busy flirting with each other. We didn't have the time. We were young. She was old.

I read a rumour here years ago about them annoying a director (post Lost Boys) by disappearing to get high& fool around between takes, but I have no source and don't even remember any details, so if anyone has more detail spill here. I could see it, they both came across sexually flexible and had that flirty body language going on a lot, but that goes for most young prettyboy actors. Maybe they were just drugbuds? Or one of the earliest prototypes for gaybaiting in teen Hollywood? Or perhaps confused on account of their horrible past with sex (RIP Haim).

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2016 8:07 PM

Coked-up mutual masturbation: absolutely. Penetration of any kind: probably not.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2016 8:24 PM

I don't think we can trust anything Corey F. says. The details of his stories about Corey H. are always changing.

Is Corey F. still pimping girls for private parties?

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2016 8:44 PM

The Coreys tongue wrestled a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2016 8:53 PM

Sources R10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2016 9:31 PM

Oh shut up, who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2016 9:35 PM

Aw come on, DL'ers discuss all kinds of irrelevant outdated nonsense daily. Do most of us truly care about the majority of it? It's just fun to discuss gay stuff past and present, that's why we're here.

Discussing old reality tv earlier I remembered Feldman was on the first season of The Surreal Life (2003?) and the rest of the cast were constantly heckling him about being whipped by his fiancee. Also Jerri Manthey cracked a gay joke following him losing a baseball innings, it was cheap and easy but Feldman took it way too personally, bitching her out for 'negativity' the whole night after.

Convo ran something like:

CF: That was the first time ever pitched a game in my life. JM: I NEVER would have guessed THAT.

The highlight of TSL was for sure Feldman going off on Vince Neil in the van, though.

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Haim was clearly a coked-out total bottom who would let anyone penetrate and seed her snatch. May she rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2016 1:08 PM

They licked each others' pussies, but it never went past that.

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2016 1:14 PM

What about Corey Hart? His songs were horrible but he was so so very.

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2016 1:46 PM

Corey hart is a lesbian, right?

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2016 12:03 AM

Not sure, R9. There were music videos of some kind starring 'Angels' released in recent years, and I think Feldman went on Howard about it, but idk where the project is at now. I honestly don't want to go digging for it, but if anyone else wants to, knock yourselves out.

Just my 2 cents but I think Feldman could have made an easy and comfortable living doing VO work throughout the 90's/00's. Ok, its not the millions he once pulled in as a kid, but well-established or in-demand voice artists get paid well for doing very little, and a voice like his (well known from cult classics, and very very distinctive) could have been all over videogames and cartoons. He dabbled in it a little during the early 90's and did a solid job, making even crappy scripts and lines sound fun and sincere. There's no shame in forsaking screen performances, either; plenty of young actors segue into voice-acting, he would have been in good and talented company. But retrospect is a fine thing I guess.

He played irrepressible slacker moron Kent Knutson from the polygon game Normality. Odd though that his character looked like later characters of Haim, to a noticeable degree (red spiky hair, open mouth) and that his lines were more perky than Feldman does typically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2016 3:10 PM

Wow, even after 15 years of the hardest drug use, Haim still pulled it together at the last. He looked hot at 35, those are most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen on a man.

This is a fascinating clip from S2 of the reality show. Haim is making an Amends list, and on it he includes Joel Schumacher and Richard Donner...isn't it thought these days that they f**cked HIM over? Does this put them in the clear? He also mentions Noni when listing off girls he's treated badly. I had no idea they had history, so I assume he was just mean about her acting on the 'Lucas' set or something (maybe he turned her down?). Haim is only vehement towards his dad ("he should be apologising to ME"). Wonder what went on there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2016 2:34 PM

Corey Haim was HIV+

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2016 4:40 PM

R20 receipts or it didn't happen. Not everybody believes the official cause of death but whatever it really was? Haim did not look pos. He had heart trouble sure, weight issues, addiction, negligence.....HIV tho?

R19 Haim was a good looking guy for sure, and he was a humble sweet guy in the later part of his career but it wasn't always like that, he used to act out a lot as a kid. I heard at the time that on Lucas he didn't interact with cast much and Winona took that the wrong way. If the rumors are true then he had an excuse to act that way (trying to work through the shit that happened to him on earlier movies).

On the reality show Haim says the guy who hurt him was someone Feldman hung out with, which would rule out major directors (I mean come on Schumacher isn't kicking it with Feldman). Not saying those guys aren't skeezy but directors are often asexual with their tunnel vision and schedules. Feldman didn't introduce Haim to MJ until like 1995 so it wasn't him either. Not sure about Haim's dad tbh.

A couple years back at a comic-con Feldman mentioned that if Haim had lived they would have filmed a 3rd season of their show. It would just have been Haim and Feldman sharing an apartment and trying to write/star in movies again (License2Drive sequels I think). There would be a major storyline about Feldman working through his divorce to Suzie, and Haim taking care of his Mom during her chemo etc. Haim is seriously missed but I don't think 2Coreys done like that would be watchable, too depressing. The 1st season worked because Haim and Suzie were fighting constantly over Feldman, which is good TV.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2016 11:48 AM

Faggotry!

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2016 2:59 PM

A friend of mine once said, "if they got married, there'd be two Corey Feldmans.".

You can bet Feldman would have insisted on HIS last name, pressed as he was already about having to share a first name with the guy.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2016 4:45 PM

Spielberg prolly blew both of them, as he's a pedo Jew.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2016 4:49 PM

All of them pedos!

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2016 4:51 PM

Corey Haim was such a talented child actor - First Born, Silver Bullet, Murphy's Romance, Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2016 4:54 PM

God, I was so in love with Corey Haim growing up (he was 2 years younger). I used to drag my straight friends to just about any movie with Haim in it. There was generally at least one piece of female eye candy as well, so they always willingly tagged along. Such a formative part of my gay youth. My first big screen crush. RIP, CH.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2016 5:37 PM

Boy in a box

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2016 5:39 PM

Haim was def crushable R27! Funny and charismatic like few other teen movie-stars, but with talent too. If he had more roles to show he matured into serious movies, he would have been a solid character actor (watch him in Shark City and American Sunset, his last movies--he's great in them). I really liked 'License to Drive' R21, it holds up well, but I don't think I would want a sequel! Back in the day the trailers made it seem like Haim was dating Heather Graham's character AND Feldman's at the same time lmao. I know Haim had to get his driver's license on set so he could do stunts, he was only just 16. Feldman dated Heather G. during filming as well.

Now I look back......'Coreys' movies all have that weird blue-purple backlighting all the time, anyone else notice?

Didn't Feldman do a Troma movie? He was King of B-flix, but forsook that Crown for, I don't even know what. He's one of those guys I really want to like and root for...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2016 3:03 PM

Very sad that Corey passed away. She is in a better place now though. May she rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2016 3:20 PM

Interesting - Hope you are right and Schumacher isn't a bad guy, r19!

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2016 3:31 PM

They were cute together. This interview is good despite the shitty quality and the subtitles, you can see a clip of both Coreys cuddling about 20 seconds in, and again later at 1 minute. They liked attention that's for sure..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2016 3:35 PM

Who the hell cares?

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2016 3:39 PM

I do

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2016 4:47 AM

I think Corey H loved Corey F in a romantic way. I think Corey F loved the other one but only as a close friend.

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2016 4:59 AM

Interesting point there, R35. Unrequited feelings could explain a lot of the interpersonal issues they had, and I could see such feelings going either way, actually. The official story they had is that their professional rivalry and the whole 'same name' issue got in the way of their friendship, but that does feel like a cop-out, since the Coreys were the ones who insisted on working together and double-billing on movies, at least up until the mid-90's.

Another thing to note. In Corey Feldman's book he 'outs' Haim as a bisexual, of sorts, and as a nymphomaniac. What he fails to disclose is that he himself has proclivities that fall outside of heterosexual monogamous norms. He called himself a 'sex addict' on Larry King, and was known a notorious Swinger, a poorly kept secret backed-up by stories from other Industry types. From what I've read, voyeurism and exclusion were kind of his thing. Makes you kind of wonder what the deal was with the reality show, whether Feldman got some enjoyment out of Haim being so close to him physically again (and in the same house), but nothing more than that.

In celebrity biographer Neil Strauss' book 'The Truth', there's a great anecdote about Neil accidentally getting stranded at one of Feldman's Swingers Masquerade parties up in the Hills. They are totally shocked to see each other in the situation, and while surrounded by naked masked partygoers and halfway to trashed on GHB, the two get into an awkward conversation about the deeper meaning of orgiastic sex, and what sex addiction is really all about. Strauss puts Feldman's liking for multiple partners at once down to being smothered by his Stage Mom (personally I don't understand the thinking there but whatever). I have no idea what truth there is to this Tale but it really is fantastic, it's worth picking up the book just for that short five page anecdote. Here are the choice cuts:

[quote] "So are you just in it for the numbers?" Corey asks. It's a trick question. Men, it seems, like to test other men in this scene to make sure they're in it for the 'right' reasons, whatever those may be. Fortunately I'm not here to accumulate notches on my belt. "I'm in it to find another way to live besides conventional monogamy", I answer. "Then this is the ultimate extreme", Corey replies enthusiastically. Evidently I passed. In my peripheral vision, I notice a man approach the table, drop to his knees, and bury his face reverently between the blonde's legs. "Why is that?" "Because seeing the person you love with someone else is the height of passion [...] It's something that's hard to deal with. And normally you would feel jealousy and anger. But if you can control it"-he presses his hand palm-down from his heart to his crotch as if resisting a huge weight-"and turn it into passion, it becomes a very connecting experience." [/]

[quote] "Am I keeping you from joining in?" I ask Corey through the haze, hoping to make my escape. "No, I'm really picky." Corey replies. [/]

Lol wut?

As I said before I often give Feldman the benefit of the doubt whether he deserves it or not, because when he isn't acting like a creep Supreme he's very eloquent, with a lot of perspective and many quirky ideas. He's a little oversensitive but all actors are. I like his voice, too - Strauss calls it 'gravelly'. More power to him with the sex stuff, I just wish he would leave the exploitation of young women out of whatever it is he's got going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2016 4:23 PM

I think Haim loved Feldman. On their reality show, Feldman had to tell Haim something like "I'm with 'wife's name', now", and Haim fumbled for a response. He wanted his pal all to himself, without the bitch.

It was funny that Haim had a personal assistant. I think it was just a gal-pal to compete with Feldman's assistant, which looked legit. It was a horrible show to watch, because you could see Haim disintegrating from week to week. He didn't die until years later, but he was clearly breaking up.

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2016 6:27 PM

I'm too young to remember the Coreys at the height of their fame, but I have watched many of their movies as a kid and I did watch the reality show when it was on and my impression of their relationship was the opposite.

Haim seemed more sensitive and touchy-feely but I never got the impression he was in love with Feldman. As a kid he was conditioned to please people and the constant flirting is something he learned early on. His hyper sexual drive that Feldman describes probably came from his early sexual abuse.

Their dynamic was partly true affection from a shared past but mostly mutual resentment and unresolved anger between them. Feldman tried to act the "successful caring adult", something that now with his pimping business was obliviously false, while Haim was trying to act as if he was interested in making amends and going back to acting, while it was obvious that he was too emotionally damaged to deal with the business again.

Haim is the more likable one since he was honest about his struggles and his self-destruct was pointed at himself, while Feldman comes off as a piranha. Once he was done getting everything he could off Haim, he moved on to exploiting women.

by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2016 7:10 PM

Absolutely, I agree. Poor Haim, my heart still breaks a little bit for that kid. He was a sweet suburban boy from Canada to start with, then he got mixed up with those LA cockroaches and became twisted. Makes you wonder what he could have done if he (or his family) had not so insistently 'chased the Dream'. He could even have still have acted, just at a local level, like Toronto indie films or stage-work. He was a good visual artist, too, he could have had a future in galleries or something, and from what his mother has said he loved sports and deeply missed playing as a kid, so he could have gone to the lower ranks of NHL, with training. I like to think he was a gentle and caring guy, along with being charming and handsome. I think many a young gay would have loved to have been his boyfriend, whether he swung that way or not - he got the attention of cute boys the world over.

Feldman would have it they were 'inseparable' and 'best friends' from filming the The Lost Boys (about 1986) up until Blown Away (1990/91?). Obviously a lot of poisonous shit went down thereafter, the reality stuff did seem strained and sad and hard to watch, somehow. Haim really was nasty to Suzie Feldman but she was nasty right back, so I get the impression neither of them wanted to do the show (was it a Feldman brainchild? or an agent's?)

R37, I honestly don't think either of them had or needed an assistant in reality, its one of those fakeass conceits actors do, like driving around in expensive cars on rental. Nelle (Haim's PA) was a total sweetie, though.

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2016 7:33 PM

The assistants were financed by production, reality shows are mostly scripted. Neither of them needed one.

I'm sure Feldman's wife wanted to do the show and her fights with Haim over Feldman were part of the script.

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2016 7:43 PM

Corey Haim's acting "technique" consisted mostly of repeatedly blinking his eyes to achieve that bewildered look, with his mouth hanging open. This must have been considered "cute" by directors at the time.

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2016 7:51 PM

Haim was just a flirty guy, R38 has it. No real specific target, anyone from agents to directors to cashiers and pizza guys. He just liked having people fall in love with him a little. Harmless, until it backfires.

Here's a question to ponder... if Haim is considered so bad an actor, then how could it be everyone was convinced he felt animosity toward Mr. and Mrs Feldman on their obviously scripted show? I'd say from that alone, he showed talent.

Here's where they fight, R37. Suzie is trying not to laugh, Feldman rushes his lines and chokes up crocodile tears (but to his credit does freak the fuck out when Haim steps to him), but Haim is totally on. Whether it's real or not (it's not) it was scary. He could bring an emotion to the table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2016 8:03 PM

Are you kidding, R42?

by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2016 8:25 PM

Not at all. Its a matter of opinion but he had something. Ok, he's no Sir Alec. While essentially a Brat Packer 2.0, Haim could play a scene. There are directorial accounts of him hitting marks perfectly 1st time.

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2016 8:41 PM

R44:

It's definitely a matter of taste/opinion.

I agree he had 'something' which I think was a charisma as a human being. As an actor, he seemed average and timed out at puberty.

As for the clip at R42, I am surprised anyone would be moved to the emotion of fear by that silly cat fight.

To each his own...

by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2016 8:47 PM

Does anyone remember the stage version of Fatal Attraction that was off-Broadway a while back? Corey Feldman played the Michael Douglas role. The funny thing is, he was actually pretty terrific in it. It was the only time I thought he might be actually talented.

by Anonymousreply 46February 17, 2016 8:53 PM

Has Feldman's ex ever dished any dirt on him? Or Corey H?

by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2016 9:16 PM

Lala Sloatman, Haim's first girlfriend, talked to Jezebel (really) about six months after he died, but it wasn't damning at all, it was very sweet (if kind of weird). Bet the vultures posting it were disappointed.

[quote] "He was my first boyfriend. I was mad for him. I was crazy about him. We met and started seeing each other right when Lost Boys was coming out and he was about to start License to Drive. I had actually met Corey Feldman outside of Corey Haim, under really weird circumstances – we were both going to court to get emancipated from our parents, and he asked me if I would testify for him (he was there with his next director, Marc Rocco, who directed Dream a Little Dream...he let me read for the movie and I got a part in it). We were breaking up constantly. I like, parked outside an apartment he had with his mom in Studio City when he wouldn't return my calls. He'd disappear nine days in a time. I found out later what was going on with him. He was getting into drugs. My first major heartbreak." The two dated on and off for about two years, and then stayed in contact only a little. Sloatman herself is a recovered addict in AA, so when she saw him a few years ago out in L.A., she said she tried to help him find a meeting. "And that's the last time I ever heard from him."

Glamorous Ms. Sloatman is on the right in the pic below, and left of course is the indomitable Ms. Applegate. How fun was she? And why didn't Haim date her? She'd have straightened him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2016 12:21 AM

I googled Corey Feldman being a pimp and it's his creepy Corey's Angels site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2016 3:22 AM

Corey is too old

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2016 3:30 AM

[quote]It was the only time I thought he might be actually talented.

Corey Feldman is excellent in Stand by Me. He, River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, and Jerry O'Connell all give great performances in that film.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2016 3:32 AM

Feldman was fine in "Gremlins" & "Goonies" too.

by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2016 11:16 PM

R46', that run of 'Fatal Attaction' was very tongue-in-cheek, so Feldman was well-suited. He plays a few roles of his slant, most apparent in Stand By Me, The Lost Boys and later in Dream A Little Dream. I'm not sure it's a deliberate method, but he seems to lampoon any boyish hero role he plays with slightly manic, grim or seedy characteristics, and while it doesn't always hit the mark, when it works it really works.

R47, Haim's girlfriends have never spoken about him in a bad light, and he seems to always have been popular and comfortable around women of any kind, but it's a much stranger story with Feldman's love life. His first wife Vanessa denies she was ever married to him, even though it is public record that they were husband and wife for years in the 1990's (during Feldman's heroin/rehab cycle). His second wife Susannah filed for divorce in 2009/10 (just before Haim's death...), citing the usual 'irreconcilable differences'. No more details ever emerged, but it's understandable...how can you raise a child in a facsimile of the Playboy Mansion? Suzie did however break the celebrity ex-wife mold by asking for a reasonable amount of child support ($750 a month), in return for dropping the Feldman name.

by Anonymousreply 53February 21, 2016 11:55 AM

A 23 year old Haim spending some time with female fans. There's a definite resemblance to Bieber...but I think Corey was a lot more laid back and outgoing than Justin. He's certainly louder and more hyper. I would think Corey comes from a more rural place in Canada, too, since he drops 'eh' in convo a lot more.

His style is sort of kooky, too. He's got about 10 different gold earrings here, along with an Ouzo tshirt, that shaved back hair early rap artists had, and something going on with his eyebrows. It works, though.

These girls were boring, or maybe just shy? It's good to see Corey was chatty, anyway (his laugh is cute). I can only assume he was very different when in a bad place. How could you fail to like this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 21, 2016 12:16 PM

I love these posts. As a 30 something yr old, I knew of the Coreys ', but had little interest in them. I was a more Sawa and Renfro guy myself. I love reading these!

by Anonymousreply 55February 21, 2016 12:32 PM

Cool story @R36. Feldman loved Cyndi Lauper as a 13 year old, that's cute. He didn't come across as gay in Goonies at all, I bought that tension he had going on with Martha Plimpton (isn't there a cut scene where Stef slaps the shit out of Mouth for stroking her leg or sth?) He explored later on I suppose, not everyone knows what they like by 13. Tbh Corey had bigger stuff to deal with (abuse, drugs, work etc.).

Richard Donner seems like a good guy from the behind the scenes stuff I've seen, and it was cool of him to take the Goonies out to Hawaii as a thank you. They had a barbecue with Alice Cooper, not many kids can say that. Little Jonathan Ke Quan was such a cute kid, as was Kerri Green. Josh Brolin is a little bit creepy to me though.

I had no idea Feldman was meant to be in E.T., but the way he describes his role and why they cut it, he wouldn't have added anything to the movie anyway. Spielberg is kind of a strange dude. It's weird how Corey calls their relationship a 'courtship'...

The way Feldman met Haim auditioning for Mouth is a seriously weird twist of fate. I think Haim would have been better cast as Mikey, if they hadn't got Sean, but all the same Feldman doesn't need to be smug about it. Haim got even anyway; if I have this right, Haim took the lead in License... because he was cleaner at the time, go fig.

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2016 10:53 AM

Fieldman also killed Jason in Friday The 13th The Final Chapter

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2016 5:08 PM

Puppy love perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2016 8:27 PM

r54, great extended clip. 1994, damn. That seems so long ago. I was in college. Corey was beautiful, and he knew it. Seems like he would have been a very fun guy to hang out with (outside of drug binges). Had a life-of-the-party persona. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2016 11:09 PM

Feldman is/was really fugly. It's a mystery he was ever in demand.

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2016 11:26 PM

They both had times where they looked handsome enough for H-wood, if not in the conventional way. Feldman had a good thing going in the mid-90's (natural blond hair and glasses, no mullet, The 'Burbs era), and Haim started getting attention a few years earlier (he looked hot, healthy and clean in the films he did with Nicole Eggert). Haim would have got a long run out of his looks had he kept his health, but I believe he wouldn't have wanted this, as he wanted to be judged for his ability and choice of projects.

It's weird but Jamison Newlander (played Alan in Lost Boys) turned out the best looking Frog Bro after all. I had a crush on him as a teen and I think he's still cute now. I wonder what that says about me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2016 1:37 PM

Corey is Boring

by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2016 1:41 PM

There's a new and very long interview with Feldman with SIA (Survivors of Institutional Abuse).

Admittedly, I didn't watch the whole thing, only the first part. He says in it that Haim was raped when he was 11. This means either Haim was raped years before Lucas was ever made, or that they shot the movie three-four years before it came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2016 8:17 PM

Haim reminds me of Aaron Carter (or vice versa.) Both seem so desperate to please and needy for attention/approval. Both are from fucked up families who exploited their youth for monetary gain. I hope Aaron has enough support to get past his past but he always seems on the edge.

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2016 8:55 PM

I can't think about the Coreys without thinking about the hilarious Vice article covering his sad and pathetic birthday party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2016 10:45 PM

I think that "love" explored them. Illegally.

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2016 10:56 PM

r65, is that Robin Thicke wandering around in the background?

That "mansion" is depressing. Looks like any suburban high school keg party while the parents are out of town.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2016 11:40 PM

Why couldn't Corey at least frame his own movie posters?!!

by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2016 11:50 PM

R68 That IS really sad.

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2016 11:57 PM

I can no longer find the original source for this (I think an interview from some magazine in around 2012) but here it is for general interest, anyway. Feldman is one hell of a melancholy dude, Haim's opposite in all ways. I imagine Haim's ghost making fun of Feldman for being all maudlin and shit and cramping his style.

Still if this is truly how Feldman feels, then it's hard to keep mocking the guy. No matter what the truth about all this is, I just hope there was real love there, whatever kind of weird or dysfunctional love it was.

[quote] COREY FELDMAN: It's hard to explain, but there hasn't been a day that goes by when I haven't missed him. I think about him still, on a daily basis, and wish he were here with me. There are so many times when I'm coming up with ideas, or a really funny joke or a situation crosses my mind, and I go, "man, I've got to call Corey about this." Or, "this would be great, if we could do this." Or I think of a movie idea and go "man, this would be perfect for us." But, there's no 'Us'. There's no way to do that.

Note: Haim is wearing a gold charm necklace in the photo below, the same one he can be seen wearing in a few of his movies (most obviously Prayer of the Rollerboys, Blown Away and Just One Of The Girls). The charm is the number '222', a number Feldman says has special significance to both of them in a chapter of his book (a shared lucky number). Does it have any other meaning DL'ers? Inquiring minds wanna know..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2016 11:58 PM

That woman in the pink "fairy" (one can only presume) costume in many shots at Corey's party makes me extremely nauseous...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2016 2:23 AM

*scream*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 24, 2016 2:24 AM

Confession: as a teen I did find Feldman hot in Rock N' Roll High School Forever. He was screamingly high shooting it, but I could overlook it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 24, 2016 7:11 PM

Haim in the first half of his 20's was quite lovely. He could have had his choice of partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 25, 2016 12:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 25, 2016 12:18 PM

Haim with Brad Pitt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 25, 2016 12:29 PM

Haim x Pitt, part II:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 25, 2016 12:45 PM

R63, thanks so much, great find. I actually agree with that majority of what Feldman is saying here, and believe it or not he has pertinent and well-expressed criticisms to bring against not only Hollywood power brokers, but also the flawed US healthcare, education and labor systems and cultures surrounding the responsible treatment of children. It's worth a watch in full just to hear his opinions, it's refreshing to hear an American celebrity talking with this candor and depth. He even had some sweet comments about Haim, and I was surprised to hear that Haim was unsure about coming clean about what he went through and wanted Feldman by his side to do it. The interviewer was lively and very real.

I do have a few small criticisms, though, and only on account of the severity of the subject at hand (if this were an E! Or True Hollywood interview my criticisms would not apply). While Feldman had interesting and well-supported truths to share, these were very unfortunately offset and even buried by Feldman:

--Doing the gimmick (attire, sunglasses) and promoting the Angels. He was talking to abuse survivors about the very serious issue of their shared trauma and experiences and the charity they set up to as a result, which calls for attentiveness/eye contact and maintaining a serious outlook on the subject, at the very least. I'm not saying don a suit-tie, only that discrediting the issue with distraction is not helping. Same happened on Larry King after Haim's death. I think the interviewer started to struggle toward the end, trying to establish some kind of eye contact with Feldman.

--Mentioning his upcoming movie adaptation of 'Coreography'. It was bad enough that he brought up Corey's Angels, but we've all come to accept that's what he does now, and he wants to make a living at it and thus must promote it, even if it is very hard to like it, support it, or understand what it's all about.....a 'Coreography' movie, though? That is news to me, and frankly another level. It cannot be a sound business decision, or an artistic project of any integrity. The book itself was deeply hurtful and saddening to anyone who was a fan of the Coreys or of Haim.....so why twist the knife, Feldman? Even though he had kind words about Corey, Feldman still made him out to be kind of a burden and a weak person. Why? And how is having this version of Haim put on film for everyone to see going to redeem him publicly, or help other abuse survivors at all? I agree with the interviewer that a documentary is a better way to address something like this.

--Veering into guru/Mystic/Kabbalic BS while sharing his road to recovery. I guess it's a little wrong to single him out for this, since every megastar current or former ends up with a red string around their wrist, and he is Jewish by birth and kind of a kook anyway....but it's kind of insensitive and shallow to toss Woo-Woo platitudes at abuse or cult survivors as a way to cope, even if you are one yourself and it may have helped you personally. Everyone is different, and should not have to follow indoctrinated patterns of thinking in order to survive. You would think he'd know that better than anyone.

Eh, maybe I just expected too much. To be fair, the guy isn't used to giving interviews about anything 'real world' or being on camera with non-Biz people, and he shouldn't be expected to know the common courtesies. He did let the woman on the VT speak and have her turn, and was nice to her when she cried. I'm tying myself in knots trying to see this fairly!

by Anonymousreply 78February 25, 2016 3:31 PM

Feldman chose to make a living out of exploiting women. He can talk all he wants about how bad sexual abuse is, his actions undermine anything he says.

Feldman might talk big about how childhood sexual abuse is destructive, but it seems that his issues are centered more around his abusive mother. This is why Feldman turned out not to be a champion for sexually abused kids, but a shady person who decided to open his own pimping business. Haim was the one who was sexually abused as a child. According to Feldman's interviews he was touched as a teenager and was around abusers, but that experience was different from getting raped at 11.

Feldman's own story is interesting enough and his life story can make an interesting movie if he was honest about his own demons.

by Anonymousreply 79February 25, 2016 8:49 PM

Absolutely, R79. You put succinctly the point I was attempting to ramble toward, that Feldman has his issues and his own story to tell, but it should rightly be divorced from the experiences Haim went through. It is odd that Feldman continues to complain about them being linked in the press and in cultural memory, when if anything he was the one so desperate to keep that link between them alive and kicking.

You're right, it isn't fair or appropriate for Feldman, the lonely and weary ATM child from a broken home with a minor drug problem, to compare his struggles to Haim's, the ATM child from a broken home who, following a horrific incidence of abuse, quickly became a suicidal chronic relapsing junkie, and carried a fatal shame and guilt his entire life. Yes, they were both ridiculed and both went through the Hollywood machine, but Feldman at least had the savour-faire and the ruthless, mean streak you need to survive that environment, which the sweet, guileless out-of-towner Haim did not. If Feldman must proceed with this account of Haim's life he will need to be willing to research and learn, to get a far deeper understanding of what his friend went through. It's not enough that Haim just told him about it. I assume though that Feldman's work with SIA is leading him to this deeper understanding and getting him closure.

No matter what else he chooses to do next, Feldman definitely needs to seek counselling to discover a healthy way to relate to women, and see them as people instead of persecutors or puppets for him to play with. He has developed a worrying callousness toward the fairer sex, which is holding him back in life. He has his own amends to make and a way to go in healing the wounds of his past, which (as you correctly state) would even make an interesting film, naturally featuring Haim in a minor part.

by Anonymousreply 80February 25, 2016 11:13 PM

Reports of Feldman's height are greatly exaggerated. IMDB has him at 5ft 8 in, as compared with Haim's lofty 5 ft 7...

Yeah, I don't think so. He's closer to 5 ft-zero, and definitely shorter than Haim was (at least after about 1988).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 27, 2016 4:38 PM

5'8 is obviously ridiculous. Probably 5'5,5 after streching.

by Anonymousreply 82February 27, 2016 4:47 PM

To my pleasant surprise, Jamison became a hot Daddy indeed, R61. Someone fetch me some Holy water to cool off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 27, 2016 4:58 PM

Old queen here. I was around during these early years of Haims career,and would see him often at various parties in and around Los Angeles..The story is far worse then anyone can imagine. Haim was a VERY PROMISCUOUS young man..when the addiction took over it became even worse. Cory was known as a party boy and would show up anywhere drugs were promised. He was basically a sure fuck to anyone who would hook him up. I personally witnesses Hains stoned out of his mind while several men took turns using him like a piece of meat...Im not into twinks, and Hains was so small and slight that it was a total turn off to me...as he became older and more 'undesirable ' to that group of insiders...his situation became worse and he basically was handed off to a more and more seedy group of hard core sex and drug freaks. The same situation with Danny Bonaduchi...would service anyone who could keep the drugs flowing..a story I heard from a very reliable source stated that a very young Haims was once 'presented' to a very famous director as a birthday gift !!. Haims apparently loved the idea and spent a weekend on this directors yacht...and was eventually passed around to the rest of the directors party friends...all this information is true .I have absolutely no reason to make this kind of information up. Never saw Cory at any of these parties in the LA area..

by Anonymousreply 84February 27, 2016 7:20 PM

[quote] I have absolutely no reason to make this kind of information up.

Whether or not your claims are true, R84, that sentence tends to provoke a reaction of dubiety in most.

I would also be interested to to know exactly why you attended so many of the same functions as Haim.

by Anonymousreply 85February 27, 2016 7:32 PM

Any why you repeatedly hit his name wrong...

Does old queen = Endora?

by Anonymousreply 86February 27, 2016 7:34 PM

Come on, which famous director? Why not name him here? If it's true!

The sex-party-drug stories definitely ring true with available information and the way he appeared. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 87February 27, 2016 8:25 PM

But did he make it with Other Corey, R84?

Feldman denies anything happened more than 3 times in his book but I have a feeling that's horseshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 29, 2016 11:31 AM

[quote]Do you think Corey Haim and Corey Feldman explored the love that dared not speak its name?

The love of cocaine? I think that'd be a yes, Houston.

by Anonymousreply 89February 29, 2016 11:50 AM

I have a feeling it's true, R88.

Feldman had no sexual interest in Haim. There are no gay rumors about him. Sometimes friends are just friends. Haim was the one that was confusing friendship with sexual interest, according to Feldman, stemming from his early sexual abuse.

Feldman's versions of things is full of gray, but there's no reason to think he's lying about that.

by Anonymousreply 90February 29, 2016 12:57 PM

"...a very young Haims was once 'presented' to a very famous director as a birthday gift !!. Haims apparently loved the idea and spent a weekend on this directors yacht...and was eventually passed around to the rest of the directors party friends..."

Hmmm, tell me more...

by Anonymousreply 91February 29, 2016 1:14 PM

There's a case for the defense R90, but it falls apart if you remember Feldman as he was before his brand reinvention.

[quote] There are no gay rumors about him.

There are a good few out there. Not recent, and not after his acrimonious divorce, but back in the 90's there were many.

[quote] Sometimes friends are just friends.

And sometimes friends are also your bitterest rivals with whom you have a destructive sexual tension and tortured shared history of trauma bonding neither of you could get over or break out of.

[quote] Haim was the one that was confusing friendship with sexual interest, according to Feldman. There's no reason to think he's lying about that.

Haim was portrayed a nympho harassing his bestie...by the guy making spurious claims in his spurious book. Gotcha. Also please note Feldman has a long history of changing his story when it comes to high profile people (see the MJ case).

by Anonymousreply 92February 29, 2016 1:53 PM

So who's the director? Spielberg? Schumacher? Singer wasn't around yet, so it can't be him(though a Facebook friend of mine shared pictures of an evening he had with Bryan, and there were some very young looking boys there).

I mean, seriously, I'm glad Spotlight won the Oscar, and I want the structure of the Catholic Church to crumble. But what about Hollywood? Next to the Church, they may be the most corrupt group involved with abuse of minors.

by Anonymousreply 93March 1, 2016 12:04 AM

The Thirst. What a perfect title for a movie staring Corey Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 94March 6, 2016 10:31 PM

[quote]Corey Haim's acting "technique" consisted mostly of repeatedly blinking his eyes to achieve that bewildered look, with his mouth hanging open.

He stole it from me.

by Anonymousreply 95March 6, 2016 10:50 PM

lmao, W&W for you R94, that was beautiful and I applaud you.

by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2016 3:00 PM

Corey was probably all like, "wanna pull my penor," and the other Corey was probably all like, "yes."

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2016 3:34 PM

I just can't believe Mouth and Lucas became friends at all. I guess opposites do attract.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2016 9:05 PM

Anniversary of Corey's death today, I'm gonna get some wine coolers or a bottle of Cristal in for tonight and DL some Billy Ocean. Then if there's time I'll dust off 'Blown Away', 'Dream a Little Dream' or 'License to Drive', whichever one I find first.

We miss ya Core! Thank you for all the laughs and entertainment. Hope God had a Caddy waiting for ya in Heaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 10, 2016 12:09 PM

[quote]Also please note Feldman has a long history of changing his story when it comes to high profile people (see the MJ case).

Yeah, no. His story changed from "He never molested me! EVER!" to "He never molested me, but I keep thinking he might be a bit of a creep, I don't know" to "OMG MJ - he was such a musical genius!"

In short, his story didn't change at all.

by Anonymousreply 100March 10, 2016 12:44 PM

Duly noted, R100. But hey, why not keep it light today, in the spirit of a good memoriam? Haim wouldn't want us to dwell.

A sweet message on Feldman's Insta today. He's been RTing hundreds of fan Vines and tribute pics of Corey since last night.

[quote] HE WAS MY PARTNER IN ART, N MY BFF IN LIFE, & THE ONLY MAN WHO COULD BRING LAUGHTER THRU THE TEARS! GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER! #REMEMBER222

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 10, 2016 1:53 PM

I can't quite believe it has been 6 years. I was pretty upset. He was so tragic.

by Anonymousreply 102March 10, 2016 2:18 PM

Favorite Haim moments, people?

'License to Drive' has a ton for me (including: Haim riding the handlebars of Feldman's bike, Haim and Heather Graham dancing on top of the Caddy, and Haim on the phone to Graham trying to make a date and failing), but I have to say the standout is Haim's monologue before he sneaks out for the night. He made it so charming, in a way that monologues never are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 10, 2016 8:57 PM

I think his most underrated movie was 'silver bullett'

He & Gary busey had wonderful chemistry

by Anonymousreply 104March 10, 2016 10:29 PM

I love Dream A Little Dream, but the direction of that movie was strange, if only for the way it glorified Feldman's character. Marc Rocco (2009) directed and produced, a man I don't know a lot about. He was considered to be part of Feldman's friendship group/entourage for a while, and if IMDB has it right he was the adopted son of Alex Rocco, ie Moe Greene of The Godfather. But, that doesn't explain this movie....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2016 10:59 AM

Feldman was good-looking in EXILES (1990, Wonderful World of Disney).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 23, 2016 10:16 PM

Feldman needs money to complete his masterpiece album

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 25, 2016 12:22 AM

Aw, he takes heart from 'Goonies Never Say Die'. It is refreshing also that he wrote his own IndieGoGo page.

Some of the perks for donations are cool. How great would an in-character Edgar Frog Skype sesh be? or Feldog singing you 'Get Out of my Dreams (and Into my Car)' over the phone? Sean Astin signed some Goonies limited Ed. merch for it as well, and one benefactor gets Corey and his Band + Angels to book for a private concert. Of course, Corey has made the campaign Flexible Funding, aka No Refunds, the scallywag.

The goal is $105, 000, and it's got $1,500 in just 3 days, not bad.

by Anonymousreply 108March 25, 2016 1:38 AM

He's really milked that froggy bros crap for all its worth

by Anonymousreply 109March 25, 2016 1:40 AM

BTS pic from 'Dream a Little Dream':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 26, 2016 1:28 PM

BFFFs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 1, 2016 12:52 PM

r107

The only thing he needs moeny for is a fucking haircut.

by Anonymousreply 112April 1, 2016 1:04 PM

It's ok, the Boys have re-established contact! Not even a pesky tribulation such as Death can stay the course of True Friendship, dudes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 5, 2016 8:11 PM

Corey's latest movie role (in the film CORBIN NASH) is as a vampire....a gay, crossdressing vampire named Queeny.

[quote] (from ET! Canada) The crew is not allowed to call Corey by his first name. "I said, look, make sure that the crew knows that once I come out as Queeny, I'm Queeny. And not to talk to me as Corey, because Corey won't answer..." Ben Jagger is directing [the] vampire Noir, [about] a New York City cop who's trying to hunt down his parents' killers. The search leads him to Los Angeles, where he meets his untimely demise. He is brought back to life and goes on a revenge mission. Dean S. Jagger headlines the horror thriller, taking on the title role of CORBIN NASH. Also joining this epic cult movie is genre favorite Rutger Hauer, playing a character who is only described as 'a mysterious stranger' [and] Richard Wagner, who will play Corey Feldman's lover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 5, 2016 9:36 PM

R113

by Anonymousreply 115August 6, 2016 3:45 PM

Tyler Henry seems gay to me.

It's scary that the Bella Twins speak in unison, no wonder they can so easily contact the dead.

by Anonymousreply 116August 6, 2016 3:47 PM

Rewatching it, Feldman's character Dean has virtually no purpose in LTD, R29. All he does is crack wise, creep on Mercedes (Graham), and alternately deride or make passes Les (Haim). They're supposed to be best friends, yet Dean is cruel or thoughtless to Les most of the time (presumably for his own amusement), even going so far as to violate his date and destroy his relationship with his family...because he's to cool to care. He furthers the plot of the film at exactly one point, which is when he uses his informed mechanical abilities to fix Les' dad's car the first time Les totals it...and this moment comes in Act I. After that, Dean is only still around to monologue, and push Les into doing rebellious things that it's suggested he was likely to do anyway, because he's reckless. No doubt the character Dean was written in to give Feldman something to do, and to make it a 'Two Coreys' flick. In spite of Dean being this pointless and irksome, it's still a warm and funny teen classic.

Wait, no, Dean -is- good for something...if you consider him a small-potatoes gay-coded character. The clue is the Handlebars ride scene in LTD - replace the word 'license' with 'virginity' in the Les/Dean dialogue and..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 8, 2016 1:28 AM

R8 the Coreys didn't reach equal levels of intoxication or get on hard drugs until Dream A Little Dream. They were both clean in the early 80's on The Lost Boys (thank God as they were only 14), and for a few pictures after that Feldman by his own admission was disappearing off-set sans Haim, to get stoned on Class B's.

However Feldman has mentioned in interviews that staff/crew on photo-shoots and sets used to basically rufie the Boys for their evil purposes (with no mention of specific years, could be early as the mid-80's), so it's possible neither Corey remembered clearly (or wanted to remember) what they got coerced into doing.

The whole thing is just achingly sad. If the fame & resultant abuse hadn't happened, perhaps they would have dated. They tried to look after each other, at least until competition and drugs and dark shit got in the way.

by Anonymousreply 118August 8, 2016 11:03 AM

That HAIR of his!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 8, 2016 11:29 AM

Wendy clearly had not read the book lol, she was more interested in the Swatting. The way she sips from her Wonder Woman mug of hot tea while she pushes him along with "ah-kay, ah-KAY and "gawdit GAWTCHA" is wonderful. Then there's her dress, you could go swimming in that cleavage. Did Prince do her show theme tune?

by Anonymousreply 120August 8, 2016 8:20 PM

#7DaysLater made an episode of the most unsettling 10minutes of comedy ft. Feldman. Possibly written as a very warped, very Sci-fi parody of Two Coreys? The part where Corey is gifted an exact replica of the bedroom of his 14 year old self was perhaps too sad & real for what was meant to be a comedy bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 9, 2016 11:15 PM

I swear I read Corey H tried to sell his teeth on ebay

by Anonymousreply 122August 10, 2016 11:12 AM

He did and ebay forbade it. It was sad. I remember the huge grin he had in the picture holding a tooth or a couple, I don't know.

r121 I like his acting, anyway!

by Anonymousreply 123August 10, 2016 11:28 AM

Hard to decide what the Apex of Corey weirdness definitively is. Is it their hotline? Is it their reality show? Is it National Lampoon's Last Resort? The more you dig the more bizarre and compelling it gets. But dammit, through it all somehow, both are still likeable. There will never be another Two Coreys.

This Teddy Ruxpin PSA for Missing Kids is high up the Weird list on Feldman's side. Even assuming he did this with good intentions not press, it doesn't make sense for this charity to hire him. At the time he was best known to adults for risky behaviour ie. many DIUs, dating Drew Barrymore during her rehab and getting papped drunk or high (one if the earliest victims of 24/7 Hollyweird media). He was best known to other kids for a comedy movie....about vampires -kidnapping people-. So this is a bewildering choice. Tbh though it seems as if Feldman at least started out in the Biz trying to make right some wrongs.

It's so great he decided to do this wearing leathers and sporting a mullet, too. You do you, Core.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 10, 2016 11:31 AM

Doesn't seem that weird. He was a teen star. Who cares he was known for a vampire flick. Also, he was known as someone you can go to for help if bothered by vampires...

by Anonymousreply 125August 10, 2016 4:03 PM

Feldog is at his most natural and down-to-Earth on-camera around Sean Astin, they seem tight.

Endearing but odd how all the Goonies become like little kids again around Dick Donner, even in their 40's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 16, 2016 6:22 PM

Feldog?

by Anonymousreply 127August 17, 2016 8:00 PM

R84 sounds like the type who would go to drug-addled pedo parties and clutch their pearls at the behavior of others.

by Anonymousreply 128August 17, 2016 8:58 PM

These days it's more like the love that can not stop talking about itself.

by Anonymousreply 129August 17, 2016 10:17 PM

Unfortunately and officially yes, good R127. The Coreys feature on the Lost Boys Special Edition DVD is called 'Haimster & Feldog'..ikr.

by Anonymousreply 130August 17, 2016 11:00 PM

Feldman looks like he crossed over to the dark side, with the Satanists. Playing a vampire is a very Sharon Tate like move too. I wonder if/when he'll be sacrificed by the Hollywood "elite".

by Anonymousreply 131August 18, 2016 12:25 AM

Yeah, there must truly be something wrong with an actor to play a vampire. What harmless motivation could you possibly have for that? Hence why most actors doing this end up slaughtered by psychotic druggies within a few years.

by Anonymousreply 132August 18, 2016 7:47 AM

Jamison is still good friends with Corey Feldman R61, they show up together at Film Cons like all the time.

Jamison's cute in a neurotic way (he talks, and talks, and talks..) and he has a friendly & gentle personality. You can tell he wasn't an Industry kid. Somewhere I read he only did acting and commercials to pay for Med School (which he never ended up going to once he got on Lost Boys). He did train at NYU/Circle in the Square then went on act in some cool but rarely-seen indies, and he mainly sticks to writing now according to his Wiki Think he also guested on an episode of Two Coreys, the one where they all argue about Haim being in the Lost Boys sequels.

He has a podcast that was new out at the start of this year, co-hosted by a (strangely nameless and very gay-voiced) Canadian friend of his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2016 10:12 PM

Corey sees Corey as his 'Angel' half...

[quote] FELDMAN: When I grew up going, 'Hey, I love the number 22.' That was just a number I liked. There was no barrier, there was no significance. Nothing to reflect on, and nothing to compare it to. I liked this number. It was comfortable. That's it. It seems to be my lucky number, and it pops up at various places in my life. Then I meet Corey [Haim], and he says the same exact thing. It's just a strange coincidence. He's got this 222 thing, and I have this 22 thing. No big deal. But then when you start doing the research. You start looking into Numerology. Power numbers. Angel numbers. You realize all of this stuff. Did you know that 22 is an angel number?... someone literally brought that to my attention a month or two ago. They said, 'You know, 22 is the Angel number, so of course it makes sense that you would have that number.' I'm like, 'What? What does that even mean?' Just in numerology that is considered an angel number. It is also considered a strength number. 22 represent a culmination of all positive things coming together. I'm like, 'Really? That's cool.' If you go down numerology, and you figure out your birth date and your birth stone, and you figure out what your number is supposed to be? It turns out my number is...5! Ok. Well, alright. 5 has nothing to do with 22, if that's supposed to be my number according to the birthday that was given to me. But then you can go further and break that down...if my number is 2, and Corey's is 222, then the 2 and the 3 make 5!... But there are a million ways you can go into it and deduce it, but at the end of the day, a lot of it is still unexplainable. All I can say is that there is some reality to the art of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2016 11:10 PM

CW is making a Lost Boys TV series, planned for 7 probably exhausting and humorless seasons. Why mess with a fun, camp classic? This thing could be good directed with a light touch and including lot of lampooning and creative decisions, but then again, it could be another Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2016 11:14 PM

Corey Hart is the only Corey we care about.

by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2016 11:48 PM

Nothing that happens with the execrable Charlie Sheen will make up for his raping Corey Haim.

by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2016 11:51 PM

Just see pure bromance here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2016 1:00 PM

Corey?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2016 2:00 PM

Tom Hanks loved Corey H

by Anonymousreply 140February 9, 2017 11:06 AM

I think Corey Hart and the other Canadian Corey were a thang.

by Anonymousreply 141March 28, 2017 11:24 AM

R126 I love how much Donner fucking hates the Goonie actors, even now. Those kids made years of his life Hell.

by Anonymousreply 142January 24, 2018 1:13 PM

Feldman looks like a transitioning Charlie Manson.

by Anonymousreply 143January 24, 2018 2:19 PM

Since 2010, the year Haim passed, he’s skewed stranger & stranger to behold.

In early 2010, just a few months prior to Haim’s death, Feldman looked a perfectly happy & healthy 39-year-old. He came across as a man comfortable enough with his life, maintaining a clean style and at a good weight. Some would say he was even nice-looking, by Corey Feldman standards. See the link for supporting visuals.

Since that year (when he also separated from his wife and lost custody of his son) Feldman has gradually become thinner, paler, more drawn and more bizarrely-dressed year on year. At the present time he looks quite unwell, not like a healthy 47-year old actor and certainly not himself.

Something is wasting him, and signs point to 2010 as the start of the process. Was Haim’s death the trigger? MJ’s? Are grief, fear & paranoia grinding him down?Something else he’s hiding? (very badly?) Or is it just stress, and 15 years of veganism?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 27, 2018 8:46 PM

I would have to agree that Feldman seemed to go off the deep end after Haim died..Guilt maybe? Or maybe he just never realized how much you don’t appreciate someone till they are gone:( if any of the above stories that have been posted about Haim are even partly realistic and I’m beginning to think that might be the case, his life was truly heartbreaking. He seemed like a sweet guy too.

by Anonymousreply 145February 8, 2018 12:49 AM

Feldman always comes off as someone lamenting the death of a lost love. I think that's why threads like this are started. At first I felt that he was using Haim for money or to stay relevant, but as time has gone on I see that he really cannot let go of Haim. I think he loved Haim deeply.

by Anonymousreply 146February 8, 2018 1:32 AM

Coreys? More like Whoreys!

by Anonymousreply 147February 8, 2018 1:58 AM

R146 I still wonder if it was totally platonic or as reciprocal as presented. Either way I suppose it’s still a bit of a tragedy.

Someone on a recent thread talked about meeting them out & about L.A. in the mid/late ‘00s, and reports that they were both sweet guys and seemed like real best friends. Let’s just hope that’s the real truth.

by Anonymousreply 148February 8, 2018 9:29 AM

Would a real friend have made his dead pal look like a cock-pincushion in a TV movie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 8, 2018 10:43 AM

They’re Corey and Corey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 8, 2018 7:21 PM

[quote] Feldman always comes off as someone lamenting the death of a lost love. I think that's why threads like this are started. At first I felt that he was using Haim for money or to stay relevant, but as time has gone on I see that he really cannot let go of Haim. I think he loved Haim deeply.

‘Deeply’, in what sense?

Most sexually-active/interested people wish to become intimate with their non-familial loved ones. In his memoir Feldman repeatedly stresses that at no point in his life did he ever want to sleep with Haim, and that their relationship never became sexual (some believe him, others don’t).

The Coreys may have unwittingly had a chaste romantic relationship, which is not uncommon between men; interesting to realise that at the time of Haim’s death both were more or less single at the same time for the first time in years.

Or do you mean that Feldman’s ‘deep’ love was brotherly in nature, just very profound? Trauma-bonding can have that effect...

by Anonymousreply 151February 8, 2018 10:19 PM

They would have dated if one had been a girl, no question.

Feldman often comes off like Haim’s shy, clingy, geeky girlfriend in old photos of them together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2018 12:14 PM

They were totally smashing.

by Anonymousreply 153February 22, 2018 1:15 PM

How on Earth did that work out sexually? Neither of them seemed like tops....

by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2018 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!